Review of SaferWholesale

Tel: 866-606-3991
cs@saferwholesale.com

johnw656
5/14/17

www.saferwhlesale.com These people are Frauds! I will be more than willing to share my emails. I pay for Delivery to my home. And these cheap bastards email me asking if I have a Forklift. Waiting two months to finally get that which they them selves cannot deliver and when it shows up. It doesn't have keys. Now these cheap bastards tell me I need to pay for another ignition switch. They also go by great sports, Frankfort IL 1-708-669-1237 please everyone call them or email them at sales@saferwholesale.com and ask them why there ripping off customers like me. Ask for Jerry, they need to pay someone to change out my switch but they would rather rip me off. Please forward to everyone you know. tweet blog youtube get the word out these guys are crooks!

I have had the trike almost three weeks still no ignition switch. Promised two day UPS delivery That was on the 8th its now the 14th. they give tracking number but when you run it. it says shipping label has been created. I have seen that for the last 7 days. Where is The Ignition Switch? Please tweet blog post on face book. These guys are crooks. You do not want to do business with Jerry, Jon, If that's even there names. Lie after Lie, Promise after Promise. anyone want a copy of the emails I'll be more than happy to forward.

tonyt72
5/8/17

What a scam - ships units missing parts - They don't stock parts - 2 to 6 weeks for delivery maybe ? my kids are looking at new go karts sitting in garage for the beginning of summer - Rude garbage employees

frankiep16
5/4/17

They just do that to me too! They sold me a motor scooter that thy cannot get a hold of... They took my money for an item that they told me 10 days later, wasn't available... starting to bite my nails over this one. I hear good and bad, I also hear that the " boom Vader 125" that I ordered I out of stock, they called me to up sell me on another unit after I w8ed 9 days for my shipping info... today is day 3 other new order, I'll give them the10 - 15 business days they ask for but NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER DO BUSINESS LIKE THIS.

danielb241
4/30/17

How can company sell something they cannot get anymore.I am afraid I will never see my money. I talked to a supervisor Saturday. He said he Will fix it Monday. That will mean I will have to wait months for my moped. They are still advertising mopeds they cannot get.

joed146
4/28/17

As I read these glowing reviews I find the highly suspicious. Many have the same spelling and grammatical errors as if the same person wrote them. They are the kind of errors that someone who did not past 6th grade or is not a native English speaker would make. One or two might be,,, but so many? I report you decide

lisaj149
4/19/17

Hey, my name is Lisa. I bought my 1st moped / scooter. Its a VIP BOOM. First off, I want to say that NO ONE NOT ANY OTHER store or buisness etc. Has cheaper sales or deals. Before i bought my scooter I obviously since it was my first, I spent a lot of time searching and deciding on which type and from which store or retailer to choose. I found safer Wholesale on my first search, but just because i am paranoid skeptic lol I kept looking for a few more days. But i eneded up going with these guys. YES I DEFINITELY AM PROUD OF the DECISION I made. I have had nothing but questions and they with each question and without any problems or disrespect, have been so nice and everyone I have had to speak to has been patient. Its really nice that they without any delay have helped with parts. I had to have a new carb. And they just needed the type of my scooter and info for it so they could send me the new and correct carburettor. Also it was better than the original carb. That it came with. But other than that, their price was almost $400.00 cheaper than other stores. And it was the same exact kind.
I definitely WOULD AND WILL RECOMMEND SAFER WHOLESALE. And i will be buying my son's scooter from yall. And i will be asap will be putting one on layaway for my husband..... By the way. . That IS AN OPTION ! WHICH IS TOTALLY COOL!!!!

jonr60
4/19/17

If you buy from these guys you have a 90% chance of getting screwed and dealing with the rudest people EVER..
All you have to do is Google saferwholesale, and there other name greatersports they have had the sneaky butts sued for they way they do business the guy that started it is no business man just a guy that orders stuff from China..and people say there so cheap.... duh is the worst products you can get from China. I have bought many Chinese stuff but this stuff is junk everything on there site is CRAP

anonymousp23
4/15/17

Although I couldn't get my order, a 2000w electric scooter because I live In California... The representative was very helpful with my order! Hope they change the rules here in CA!

elliotb41
4/15/17

This is all like dirt cheap. I mean really really cheap. Who knew wholesale would give you this much benefit. I'm really glad of choosing them because of that and I hope that it all goes well. I mean with the shipments and the delivery. I was a bit thoughtful before going forward, to see if they were or weren't scam but turns out, they're excellent.

juans67
4/13/17

I have an outstanding experience with them.This place was great. Got good service friendly workers and cheap prices. Well, As for as I'm concerned, these ppl are legit..I'm so excited bout my 2016 trike...fast delivery.I'm really thankful I took a chance on trusting these ppl.At first when I was calling to check the status on my order, I was really confused when I didn't get my calls retuned...I started looking back at the bad reviews and I've learned a lesson from that lol REVIEWS ARE OVERRATED!! I'm not saying that they dont have customers that feel like there experience with saferwholesale has been horrible...I'm not sure what is the case on all the bad reviews...I think dealing with this company has been a great experience.. I give highly recommend them. Thanks

marym463
4/13/17

This was great. Got good service friendly workers and cheap prices. I should highly recommend them.

alane26
4/12/17

My cousin and I ordered a bike after negotiating the price of the shipping for a while. After he paid giving his routing number and account number, they emailed us the receipt and told us to wait for shipping details. after almost 2 weeks with no word, they email us telling us the item is out of stock and they will issue him a refund by check after 7-30 business days. We were so upset we called to tell them not to mail a check but to refund the money to his account. They refused saying they could only do it by check. This guy Bob was a real jerk. Called me an "$#*! from new york." What kind of person does business like that, even if we were upset on the phone that this company was about to take our money hostage for over a month, why would you go and called the customer an $#*!? We never got an apology from them for charging us for something they didn't have. Now we're waiting for a check to buy a scooter we needed this month, when we thought we had already bought one. The most ridiculous part is, this guy Bob who we got upset at said, "You expect me to do my job now?" Like he's threatening not to send our check because we were upset. What kind of business is this?

lisah256
4/12/17

The staffs are very helpful, friendly and very much professional in their work. They really pleased me. I should highly recommend them..

jamesm619
4/6/17

One website, plenty of products at reasonable pricing. Sales is ready to negotiate and work a deal that fits your budget, I will be doing more business with this institution. Great Job!

timj78
4/6/17

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! THEY DO NOT HAVE ALL ITEMS IN STOCK THAT THEY HAVE ON THEIR WEBSITE! THEY ORDER MOST ITEMS FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY!!! THEREFORE, THE PROCESS IS THAT YOU PAY, THEN THEY ORDER. THE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE ORDER ARRIVES BEFORE THEY SHIP IT OUT TO YOU. THEY HAVE NOT BEEN RUDE TO ME, BUT TO TAKE OVER A MONTH TO SHIP AN ITEM MAKES NO SENSE! UNLESS THEY DON'T HAVE IT!!!! PISSED!!!!

jamesl300
4/3/17

Some of the engines they are selling are on eBay for $200 or less. By the time you work enough hours to pay for some of these items you can build one.

robertc326
4/3/17

Great, affordable scooters and customer service reps guide you the whole way through. They answered all of my questions and assured me with the guarantee. Since they are a wholesaler they can deliver prices at below market, which you, the customer, can take advantage of.

angelicab11
4/1/17

Thank you for the speedy delivery of my ScooterX 196cc Go Kart. After placing my order on Tuesday I was told to expect shipment 4 days later between Friday or possibly Monday. My order arrived that Friday! It was a blasty blast to speed up and down the trails near my home on my easily assembled kart. Faster and more rugged than anticipated. Was very eager to receive it and ride it. Money well spent.

jamesg267
3/25/17

The staffs are very helpful, friendly and very much professional in their work. They provide their job as they promised. I should thank the manager for his cooperation. He is the most amazing person I have ever meet. Special thanks to him for dealing with me . When I meet this company staff I thought that, I am at the right place for my work. They provide me the proper feedback. The online service of this company is so fast as every body wanted. They replied my email as soon as possible. Their other online service is also great. They really pleased me. I will go to them again and I should highly recommend them.

richiec17
3/15/17

I just wanna say these guys were very helpful especially Bob GRACE HE WENT ABOVE AND BYONDE i will continue buying from here

nancyn48
3/11/17

I was skeptical about ordering something so far from home but With the help of the sales man's recommendation, I got my go kart picked out, and put it together in about a hour,it had a burnt fuse but with the help of great tech support we tracked it down in no time...Very Pleased with it...Thank's Alex!

robertt163
3/9/17

This scooter is not registurable in New York state DMV. I bought this scooter in November of last year and did not receive the paper work on it for about three month after the fact. After finally receiving my paper work for this unit I went to register at my local DMV. Albany NY are states DMV said that this certian modle does not even exist there for can not be registered in are state until dealer gets them there paper work about unit to them. Dealer needs to make them legal in our state!!!! Buyer beware in NY state with this bike from this dealer. I have went back in forth with there staff for them to correct this matter and have even giving them phone numbers to them, for our states Dept in Albany and no progress seems to be being made. There staff are rude and seems like every time you talk to them they don't have the right answer to what I believe is a huge issue and horrible horrible business. To sell bikes that are unregisterable and to put customers through loop after loop and bascicly do your job is the last thing I wanted to go through when purchasing this until from them. When asking for a refund I was denied yet there false advertising these bikes saying they are what they are not.

alexr147
3/8/17

You can get the best scooter from here, and at reasonable rates. The delivery was pretty quick and the product was just as described.

zonal
3/8/17

I owe this site a thank you for the amazing Cylinder Moped Scooter from here, it works like a magic. It's been 3 months, it is still working like new, I don't think for few years I would need repairing services. It was worth paying for

katherineh39
3/7/17

My husband loves golf, he is crazy about the game, his golf cart was really old and his friends used to make fun of his cart so I decided to give him a golf cart for his birthday. I looked at several online websites this was the best I came across, the pricing were cheaper than what the other companies were offering. Purchased the electric one, it is so good, my husband loved it, I must say money well spent

Helpful answer

I am still out $1200 and it has been over a year since I ordered my Facial table for my business. Everytime I call and try to get an answer I get disconnected or people including the managers there are rude and make promises that I will eventually get my refund and to give it up to 90 days. Well it has been well over that and I still don't have my refund or the item that I ordered. BEWARE!!! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!! I believe in Karma and one day they willl get theirs. So sad that people in this world can take advantage of our hard earned money. I am disgusted of how cruel they are.

By Leann L. on 5/25/13
Helpful answer

I bought a trike last year from this CO. It took 4 months to get it. I ordered a red one, (got a black one) I had ten miles on it when it broke down. I paid $4500 and sold it for $1500. Was lucky to get that. (NEVER AGAIN)

By Terry T. on 3/12/15
Helpful answer

Ordered product from Ray at 3PM. He was very nice and helpful. @about 5:30 after reading negative comments, I had " buyers remorse", Washington States gives you several days to back out of a deal. Called to cancel order. Talked to Joe, said he couldn't cancel order, Ray had to and he'd be in in the morning. Went around subject and was in a negative mood, do to the reviews I had read and he was fitting the negative profile. Called my credit card to cancel the transaction. Said transaction was an inquire only and could not cancel until it was charged. Called Saturday to talk to Ray. Talked to Zack, who said Ray was off for week-end and call back on Monday. Explained my problem and concerns. He was very polite and reassured me that there would be no problem. I don't think that they are giving me a runaround, yet. Will update this commentary on Monday to tell the final outcome, but so far so good !

By Harold B. on 12/4/16
Helpful answer

I was very disappointed with them. The standard shipper they use was a company called customco My Trike sat at the LAX Terminal in California for weeks while I think its on route to me. Then when I make calls and do the research it turns out saferwholesale didn't want to pay $1100.00 to send me what I paid for. So they went with UPS Freight to save a few bucks. Problem with that is it would only as far as Tifton Georgia 70 miles away. I have no tag no License to drive it. They lost the keys wanting me to pay for new ignition switch. Asking me if I know someone with a Fork Lift. Really. I wonder all the positive reviews there getting on this site. It could be saferwholesale attempting to Off set the negative reviews.

By John W. on 5/7/16
Helpful answer

I don't have experience with the solar but don't expect too much help with any mechanical failures. I still can't get help for a bad transmission in a go kart from almost a year ago

By Shawn H. on 11/22/15
Helpful answer

The company has a 1-800 number on their website.

By Mindy F. on 8/5/15
Helpful answer

Avoid this company at all costs. I just bought a 150cc Wuxi Tmec scooter and it has broken down on me twice. It nearly caught fire the first time. It still does not work and I am not even sure what part I need. I was legitimately scammed.

By Allison G. on 3/26/17

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the SaferWholesale staff and other customers.

24 Photos for SaferWholesale