RealEstateWebmasters reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

timothyr27
8/11/16

REW is no doubt very good but ine must realize custom work is exoensive to get performance at optimum. You pay as if you "own" the site but it's really leased. So if you say hey create a website but once complete ask hem turn over all raw code "that ain't happening" meaning you can spend thousands and basically if you decided to have changes made outside of the structure REW you cannot and pay inflated dollars on programmers that would similarly do the same as an outside firm and return the code back to you. So in essence your paying to improve their website along with any unique idea that came with the request you make in what you assume is yours. You can send the thousands of investment out the door if you don't pay their price. Never spend your investment in which you don't have total control over. Short term it may suffice or seem simple but long tern it can have grave consequences. They can essentially sell you idea to your entire competition and I seen in certain instances have.

brandih7
12/21/15

I invested in having my sites custom programmed for several years so I am experienced with websites and understand the difficulty with idx, seo, etc. I am presently with REW and have good lead generation which is the most important thing. That said, they really are focused on making money vs. amazing sites. The SEO guy was so nice, but I found errors on the H tags on my front page, the blog had no search, seriously and to get them to add a search function to my blog it was $1700. So really look at the template and get them to get you on a live site before you pick one. If it isn't in the template you will pay for it, even if it should be there. They have excellent support though, I can call and they will walk you through any help you need. Customizations are very very expensive and are poorly managed however.

johnnyb34
11/20/14

WoW some crazy people on here LOL. REW is by far the cream of the crop! I have used many others and had NO where near the results! I would actually prefer if less people used them as it helps my business even more without real competition!

Tip for consumers: Do yourself a favor and take your self to the next level

mazenk
10/31/14

I had this service for 1.5 years now and in the beginning pretty good. Cancelling end of this month for the following reasons:
- They always have a new product they are in the business of selling websites, the second you buy it its obsolete, next month they call to sell you the newer version for full price. No upgrade cost and any modifications before you will have to pay for again.
- Un-flexible non-negotiable anything you cant expect anything after you buy. they are polite but not existing customer friendly they will lose your business and will not negotiate anything

jays286
9/22/14

Real Estate Webmasters is hands down the best investment I've made in my real estate business. The service is top notch and I've quadrupled my traffic and increased my leads 1000 percent.

happyc6
3/10/14

Real Estate Webmasters is by far the industry leader in real estate websites and technology. 10 years in the business and one of Canada's top companies. The reviews I have seen on this website are from competitors trying to put down a good company - NOT COOL! Be sure to take reviews like that with a grain of salt - if you want real reviews of a company, call their customers, ask around on facebook - don't follow anonymous bash comments.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RealEstateWebmasters staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
dominickn6
Dominick N.
on 4/10/15
Answer
mazenk
Mazen K.
A: Agent locator is the company I went with, I own the 2 star review above and left them after 1.5 years to agent locator. Flexible, won't charge you an arm and a leg, modification costs are reasonable, easy to modify html backend website.
on 8/3/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the RealEstateWebmasters staff and other customers.

RealEstateWebmasters?