I was under contract on a home after receiving lending approval and an approved purchase amount from licensed mortgage broker NACA. 14 days prior to my scheduled closing date NACA informs me that they are unable to honor the approval, which is due to the errors of their underwriters, they approved to much. I am seeking my earnest money, inspection fees (all of which were paid after receiving the approval documents form NACA) loss wages to attend the scheduled meetings and required community service, return of credit check fees and member fees.
After reaching out to the lending bank, NACA is refusing to send over my file. Causing further delays. In 3 days my 3 children and I will be without a home due to NACA's negligence, and untimely responses.
NACA is a scam. They do the following
1) NACA makes money out of poor and middle class people.
2) NACA thinks they are doing favor for you by doing your mortgage, but actually they are making money out of you to find the customers for the big banks. They do not respect you at all. They do not care about their customers/members and customer services.
3) NACA place A LIEN on your property without you know by getting your signature on the closing and make it legal !
4) NACA does not release the lien on your property to get a Line of credit, refinance, or selling your house easily. They have a very long process and usually do not approve it.
5) DO NOT use NACA real estates agents. They are not working for you to buy a house they work for NACA. Most of them are not competent.
6) DO NOT use NACA mortgage consultants. They are in-experience people compare to a normal mortgage broker and will waste your time and energy.
7) DO NOT use NACA HAND Department. That department is a messy office worst than other parts of NACA if you need to renovate or rehabilitate your house. They drag you and all the contractors you choose forever.
8) DO NOT use NACA contractors to touch your house. Most or all of them are in-competent.
9) DO NOT use NACA lawyer even it is free. They work for NACA NOT you. They do not care about giving you all the required and important information before signing all the papers.
10) DO NOT use NACA to buy your dream house. They are worse than applying for food stamp and medicate. They are going to waste your time, energy, and money.
Good Luck if you are using NACA!
Review about: Naca Loan.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Monetary Loss: $100000
tried to buy a home through NACA and was unsuccessful. my last resource to use for help was the CEO of NACA Boston. I am a former employee and I would like for all to know that the CEO of NACA is the worst CEO in the nation. he does not listen to anyone. he works his employees like slaves and does not care if they have a home and family. he wants all to work for him at least 14 hours a day. I have kids and when I was at NACA there was a time I needed to take a few hours out of my day being a salaried employee to attend a parent conference. The CEO Bruce Marks told me no and for me to get back to work. His favorite word to use to insult all his employees is Fxxx. He is a micromanager who will not let you do your job. I was a manager and could not manage my employees because Bruce would call you on the phone 24/7/365 and insult you if someone told him you were having issues with managing your employees. He would never side with his managers only insult them and tell them that they are stupid. he also does not care if the weather is inclement with snow. he will holler at you and tell you to get to work regardless that the T is down and he would tell you he does not care about you getting safely to work. just get to work and stop complaining that snow is on the ground. keep in mind most of the government workers and city officials have told their employees to report to work at their discretion. when you do arrive at work, Bruce is walking the 2nd floor looking down like the warden to see who has arrived to work. once he see you arrived to work (barely), he would leave the office for 4-5 hours at a time to return home or go play tennis. yes he would ask you to report to work on the weekend at a certain time and he would either no show or report to work 5 hours on a weekend after he ask you to meet him at work on a weekend to work with him. then when he arrives to work he does not care if you have been there 5 hours waiting for him. if Bruce see that you have another commitment at home when you are packing up to leave work for the day he will call you in his office and ask you the dumbest questions to keep you at work as long as he can. this is an insult to all his employees.. also his workforce is 90 percent afro American and he works them slaves. like he is the master on a plantation. don't work for NACA because it will be a nightmare coming to work dealing with a micromanager CEO bruce makrs who will make your life pure hell. as far as the home, I had lost it thanks to bruce marks at NACA in boston ma.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NACA - They will not pay there contractors! They owe me money and there making it out to be my fault. Anyone who is doing business with them please do not do the work until you have in writing that they will pay you has soon as your done.
Customer Questions & Answers
Did You Find This Page Useful?
Business owners: What’s your side of the story?
Manage your business