Review of Trulia

Tel: +1-415-462-5178
customerservice@trulia.com

shilahd
8/13/19

I feel very happy to share my great and wonderful testimony with everyone on this site. My recent experience made me understand that the credit score doesn't matter nearly as much as the actual information in your credit report. When I was applying for loans for my most recent investment, my third home precisely. My score was in the mid-600s. I had four late payments, which hurt me, but the lenders actually looked at my report and refused me a loan. I was really devastated and perplexed. I ran into an old friend, I explained everything to him and he eventually introduced me to a hacker who happens to be a former FICO agent, he had my credit score raised to 786, erasing the entire negative items with the addition of some good trade lines. I swore to reveal the hacker's proficiency to the world if he should fix my credit. Email REPAIR WIZARD on: REPAIRWIZARD4 at GMAIL dot COM, I bet you'll never regret knowing him.

tomj412
8/6/19

It amazes me that this narrative that bankruptcy means you're financially ruined forever is still out there. It's not by any means an ideal situation to be in, but if you are well informed and willing to do what it takes to rebuild your credit, then contact a hacker. Yes hackers can handle your credit score nicely. Money is electronic and it moves fast across digital platforms. Contact my hacker friend at "ACETEAMHACKERS at GMAIL dot COM" he is the best I know, He does stuffs for top officials and business acquaintances I know .

gerards43
8/4/19

I'm very pleased that after all these years I can finally fix my credit, and also get it far better than where it used to be. I never knew that there was a company that can actually help me restore my credit not until I discovered Zenith Credit Solution. I'm glad I took the first step to fixing my credit. I'm happy that Zenith Credit Solution helped my situation and hopefully I will be getting my house soon, because all the negative items are out of my report and my score moved from 552 to 790. I really thank all of you at Zenith Credit Solution for your time and effort. You can reach them via ZENITHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or call/text (301) 299-4765

georgeb592
8/4/19

I had credit scores of 504(transunion) 511(Equifax) in January. I applied for loan in March when I desperately needed to get a house for my wife and kids but was not approved because of my low FICO scores. Out of desperation i started looking for help and I came across a post about a professional hacker called COMPUTER WAREHOUSE GROUP I was so nervous at first thinking they would take money and disappear on me but at the same time i really needed help so I gave them a shot. They magically boosted my FICO score to 760 within 48 hours across all 3 credit bureaus and I was approved for the loan within a week. I still have my scores high because it is a permanent hack. I am so happy and thankful to them and i will recommend ONLY them to anyone in need of such services. CONTACT; computerwarehousegroup1@gmail.com +1 912 388 313.

aliciah104
8/2/19

My name is Alicia and I'm here to thank Zenith Credit Solution for making my family happy again. I must tell you that I was skeptical at first about this Company when they told me they'll remove all the derogatory items in my report and I had to pay certain amount. But believe me, giving in to their offer is the best thing that has happened to me this year.my credit score went from low 462 to a high 786 and my husband's score went from 612 to 800. We did all they asked to do and delivered to their promise. They removed late payments, some charge offs, eviction and collections. We are still amazed at how awesome this company is. I contacted them with this number (301) 299-4765 and later via zenithcreditsolution@gmail.com

deanw95
8/1/19

Went through a divorce and it hit me pretty hard, had an eviction, repo and credit cards where maxed out letting to my score fall to 548 from 662. Thanks to cleverhacker|.|hack|@|gmail|.|com who raise my score to a 783 in summary life is so much better, you can text him at (781) 816-9462

tyaas
7/30/19

Big thanks to HACK WEST. I applied for a mortgage loan few weeks ago but did not qualify. The last time I went through my credit report there were all sorts of things on my report including bankruptcy and tax liens to dispute, and the companies all dropped it off my record. After surfing through the internet for help I read wonderful reviews about HackWest@Writeme.com online. To cut the long story short they fixed my credit scores to 790, removed tax liens, eviction and bankruptcy off my report, they also increased my credit limit and credit leverage. Still surprised at how it just happened so fast (7 days) and easy to push the dispute button at the credit agency website with this Specialist. You can also text via +1 (424) 307 2638 and worry no more on buying a home with low credit scores. Hope this helps everyone looking for help.

rhettw9
7/29/19

I saw positive posting about a very good fixerer, I can assure you that Hack invade is the best and really good in boosting credit score and increasing credit card limit. He help me increase my credit score to 803. He also helped me erase all negative items on my credit report, He works fast and keeps to his word. Contact him today for a better change Email (hackinvade At Gmail Dot Com or reach is phone 256-294-4701 )

rowenk1
7/29/19

I am amazed how I got to be this lucky. Few weeks back, I seriously needed some fund after my credit card got maxed out, so I decided to sort for a personal loan but was denied and informed by the lender that am already knee-deep in debt, low credit score, late payments, eviction and a judgement. In the search to remedy my financial situation, I came across an online credit repair review of ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR and texted them immediately explaining my credit situation. Few days after, I began to experience changes on my credit with notification from credit karma; they boosted my score to 780, cleared my debt, eviction, judgement and late payments. You can also call/text: (972) 449-1968 or Email: Rockbase@protonmail.com for your credit repair.

estherj20
7/29/19

If you want a credit repair agency that's legit and rewarding, then you need to contact ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS. I contacted them last month to remove my eviction and judgement from my report and to help increase my score, they told me in less than 14 days they could get my credit fixed. I was desperate and needed help because my life was crumbling and ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS removed my eviction and judgement and also increased my score to a high 800. I'll forever remain grateful to you guys. ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM and (737) 201-7316 is their contact. Thank you for helping me!

ellaa21
7/22/19

contact (REPAIRCREDIT2019 AT GmaiL DoT CoM) who helped me erase all bad items permanently. He was also able to remove damaging items like evictions ,school loans from my credit file! Right now I have an 800 excellent score and all my debt have been paid off.

You can also reach him on (407) 479 7761

rutgert3
7/21/19

Few months ago I noticed my insurance premium increased and my interest rate has restricted me from getting some benefits and securing a job of my choice. I needed help ASAP so I searched online on credit sites and I read a number of recommendations about RANSOM WARECREDIT fixing peoples credit in a relatively short time and it was amazing so I contacted them on; RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM. They replied swiftly asking me to text them on their direct number; +1 9544160322 and I did. I explained to them my worries of getting my credit fixed, they replied me and explained the process of getting my credit repaired and I went ahead providing them the necessary information they requested to start and within 6 days my credit was fixed. Thereafter, I got a job with a relatively high annual payment. I strongly recommend RANSOM WARECREDIT for any kind of credit issue.

phuct7
7/19/19

I'm usually weary of going somewhere about my credit since I'm young and ill-informed but I got recommended here by a good friend. To which I got introduced to HACK WEST who not only helped me understand absolutely everything I needed to know about what steps I need to take to better my credit and prepare for my future finances. He also helped me with thinking of a long term goal to own a house and how to achieve it as long as I keep continuing with everything he advised me with. Not one second did I feel confused or taken advantage of, but now my credit companies are giving me higher limits and my score is building up to hopefully finance a nicer car. I recommend them to all my friends now. You can reach-out to them via +1 424 307 2638 or write them on Hackwest@writeme.com for every kind of credit fix, Chex system and DUI fix.

joet287
7/16/19

Terrible! Based on info that isn't verified! Do not trust property details or pricing! In my opinion, alarmingly inaccurate!

adolfoa10
7/12/19

Greetings friends My name is Adolfo I'm from MaryLand.
I feel so excited writing this testimony.
Firstly I give a big thanks to CRG (Credit Repair Guru) and company at large for making it possible for me to have my status back as result of their good repair job done on my credit profile, it is in deed a great testimony to share, I feel very much better.
Two weeks ago I was in search of a credit repair specialists to help fix my poor credit profile which was standing as obstacle from getting a loan and mortgage and I had just the end of this July to be evicted from my apartment.
On this site I read some good testimonies about Credit Repair Guru and their good repairs.
I decided to give them a trial, I had no option.
I sent some mails regarding to my credit profile status to CREDITREPAIRGURU4@GMAIL.COM and also text messages to +1 (614) 946-5135 as directed.
Two days after I got a mail, it was from CRG and was a positively reply with details of the whole hacking process and we got started ASAP.
Unlike the previous imposter that failed me, this time it was a team work between CRG and myself.
Though i felt stressed during some process, but today I'm very happy, the results are success.
How they did it, I can't really say, its amazed not just by the increase of my credit score to 750, but also removed five negative items which included an eviction and added the three national credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion)
Life is beautiful
Good bless American.

ericam161
7/11/19

I juat want to alert everyone to tge scum known as DPROTOCOL7 on hwre who is putting fake reviews by himself saying how he has fixed thjs persons credit and this othee persons credit -well lady and gentleman he is a complete con artist and as soon as i heard his dialect i should have known not to trust himbut being as desperate as i was to fix my credit i did and i paid him and low and behold he scammed me and then blocked my number and my email ....please don'r anyone fall for these fake people trying to say they will help you with your credit when in reality all they will do is totally screw you over !!! These are complete losers who cant go get a real job and instead scam hard working people out of their hard earned dollars -if they have reviews that seem like they are real people dont fall for it -they put these reviews on this site so it actually looks legit and on all reality it is NOT !!!!
Beware of all of these losers and dont lose your money or time likw i did !

timr217
7/11/19

When I started with credit brainiac I had quite a few derogatory accounts. My credit score was very low, I had a 490 fico score. Now after a few days of working with them, all three of my credit scores have received a huge increase. I can now qualify for just about anything I apply for. They work very fast and efficiently. My experience was exactly as it was outlined by those who recommended the service to me. Make contact with them at creditbrainiac.repair -AT- G-mail -DOT- com.

wrightg9
7/10/19

How do I appreciate HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM/+1 424 307 2638? Hack West helped in raising my credit card limit from $10000 to $20,000 limit in couple of days. They also fixed my bad credit report including Chex system and erasing the 2 evictions I had from my report. My score was as low 420 but after my encounter with Hack West it went up to 783 which is an excellent point. All these happened within four weeks. I don't really know how to appreciate this group of hackers than to tell the world about their good work. I sole recommend Hack West for those of you who have similar issues.

miat29
7/9/19

wow, I just confirmed that my credit has been fixed. I thought this was a joke when I employed the services of ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS 3 weeks ago about fixing my credit. They said, and I quote "we'll fix your credit ASAP, the process for the job takes 9-14 days." I gave them the benefit of doubt even though I was skeptical about it, but right now I'm relieved of stress pose by my creditors. They cleared my loans, hard inquiries and charge offs and couple of late payments. My Fico score was 502 but increased to 780 across the 3 credit bureaus and I tell you, it's worth writing a good review about ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS regardless of their charges. THANKS!!! You can reach them through +1(737) 201-7316 or via email; ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM.

chirags12
7/7/19

This is most effective, supportive and beautiful company to contact for selling and buying your house. They charge nominal fee and provide you best of there facilities.

deborar7
7/3/19

My name is Debora and I am 32 years old ocean transportation dealer with 3 kids. I needed help to increase my score to 750 and I had IRA accounts with USAA, CHASE and one other that appeared as collections on my credit report that I needed to also remove. I was ready to do anything just to see my credit look good so I resorted to making research online. I saw a lot of reviews about Computer Warehouse Group helping people fix their credit problems and I contacted them and eventually hired them. They removed the IRA showing as collection including other collections and all the inquiries on my profile and raised my scores to a high 700s across all 3 credit bureaus. My credit looks good now and I just completed a home purchase just last Friday, thanks to them. Here's their contact: COMPUTERWAREHOUSEGROUP1@GMAIL.COM, +1 912 388 3132. Contact them now.

kurtj23
6/30/19

To all those who are presently at the point I was before now, who are finding difficulties applying for Mortgage loans, Car loans and host of others due to low credit score and negative reports, I am practically testifying to the great work of an exceptional credit specialist named West and his team.. My quest eventually paid off after contacting him and having my job done excellently well, though I was in doubt because I got the specialist information from a reference online after tireless researches but at the long run it turned out a success... He helped me increase my credit score to 750 and cleaned up all the negative items on my credit report and I paid off my mortgage loan in just 7 days. If you need help fixing your credit by a specialist having the best customer services? I strongly recommend HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM OR 1 (424) 307-2638.

susans1077
6/29/19

Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable hacker.Initially I thought it was not realistic but I got to realize that I had to follow some steps carefully and after that I had to give a full explanation of my problem. He told me not to panic because our conversation is encrypted and if anything goes wrong, I can take legal actions against them. I agreed and now I have come to share with you all, my testimony. All thanks to Mr. CREDIT EXPERT. Just incase you have the same problem with your credit card as I had with mine, don't hesitate to contact him through this email; CREDITSPYEXPERT@GMAIL.COM or +1 985 441 1527

chriso159
6/26/19

At a period my small accounts had an INSF payment made and I didnt notice until it was already 30 days due already i had paid the account in full, Just that one account that had a 30 days past due added to my credit report devastated my credit score by 70 points and brought my credit score 500+. then i was back at square one from a year of rebuilding my credit in a matter of just 2 months. At my very worries i talked to my co-worker about my credit issues and how i unexpectedly got a late payment red flag. he felt so sorry for me and he as well understand how i have worked so hard to keep a good score. He reviled a secret to me and said many Americans today takes this same step to move forward in life. He said he has a hacker that works for him ever since he divorced his first wife, he said so much about him and how honest and intelligent he is. so i believe he can as well help me too. He linked me up with him and gave me his email, ever since then my whole story changed for the best and now i dont have to work so hard anymore, I got easy access to a loan to set up my car dealership business. He deleted the INSF payment and also remove other errors attached to it to keep me on a clean sheet. He was able to monitor my credit well and also reviled an excess payment i had once made with realtor since 2011 in buying an acre of land at a local area in boardman, he explained vividly how to go about requesting back my money from the realtor then I got my money back within a week. This person i am talking of is indeed a great helper to anyone that gets through him. He is a professional in this field and easy to work with. Contact his via his email address Creditrepairmannetwork@gmail.Com or text +14702502906 Mailing him is your first step to progress

margaretm419
6/26/19

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, I implore you to try your best to hire professionals only. HACKKINGZEUS@GMAIL.COM will increase your chances of getting a successful hack. I can boldly say that he's an elite, asides the fact that I was provided a permanent solution to my credit and debt issues, he also rendered a very efficient customer service experience as he carried me along every single step of the process and didn't leave me in the dark. He's also available on 407-900-6299. Get in touch with him and be glad you did.

35 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Remember these are SALES staff, they will lie to get your business and they couldn't care less what happens after they get their commission. Do NOT fall for Trulia's lies to Realtors- learn from my very expensive mistake! You will get nothing except poorer.

By Karyn M.

Anyone who owns a house or apartment will entrust a friend or management company with the responsibility of managing the property before going out of town for an extended period. If someone claims to own or manage the place but cannot grant you a walk-through viewing of a place (not just pictures sent through email--anyone can do that--they must legally own a copy of the key) and FOR FREE, then it is a scam. I agree with Julie. Do not use sites like Trulia to try to find a rental. They do not verify 'property managers' and most of the rentals you will find on Trulia are scams.I found my apartment by contacting well established local realty management companies. The apartment I chose is owned by a company that was recommended to me by a friend. Never ever send money. If it's a legitimate owner/manager/leaser, all transactions will happen in person.

By Carol J.

They won't delete your email but you can block them from sending it to you. Just click that it's spam email and it will go to your spam site.

By Karyn M.

Questions? Get answers from the Trulia staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Trulia