Review of Trulia

Tel: +1-415-462-5178
customerservice@trulia.com

lunac11
4/20/19

There are angels God has already set out for everyone's success all you have to do is reach out to them and you're fulfilled. I'm Luna from New Jersey, I used to have a very bad profile with lots of negatives (DUI, IRS liens, evictions and loans) then Mia Jacobs sent me this mail: HACKLIVE247@GMAIL.COM she told me to reach him and all my problems will be solved. I followed suit and HACKLIVE became my own angel trust me, he boosted my score to a high 810 in less than 9 days, my gosh he is the best hacker I have seen guys mail him now for fast and sure jobs on your profile. Thanks buddy cheers!!

sagea6
4/20/19

Hello, before working with XAP, my FICO was at 542. I applied for a loan from Metro Credit Union and I was told to pay my debt to Bank of America first which was about $8,500. At the time my credit report wasn't good with red marks all over it. I had a couple charge-off accounts. The credit bureaus told me I had about 6 negative items and 10-11 hard inquiries from every bureau. I went searching for a solution, I found several good reviews about XAP CREDIT SOLUTION on different blogs and sites. Initially, I was pessimistic but out of determination and curiosity, I emailed XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM. They explained the process and everything needed to fix my credit. My FICO now is 795, they cleared all the negative items on my report and also added beautiful Tradelines. You can text (972) 597 9704 if you have any question or you need their services. I paid nothing to Bank of America and has been deleted from my report. It's so Amazing!!!

erikah59
4/20/19

It's so amazing to have a credit profile that's devoid of frustrating inquires or negative items. Well mine was made possible by the help of Debooth Credit Solution. After engaging their services and adhering to their instructions within couple of weeks I discovered that my credit took a better shape. My credit score was increased by 220 points and it's really worth celebrating for me and my warm gratitude goes to DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION for keeping to their word. I must confess "they are magical in their operations". I may not be able to explain in details but I advise you check in for yourself. Here is their contact: DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM +1(562) 281-7621. I'm very sure that you'll thank me latter for this info.

andreasg16
4/20/19

"Before calling Debooth Credit Solution I had a 542 credit score and couldn't get approved for a loan. After taking a friend's advice, I emailed DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and as well called (562) 281-7621 and spoke to a friendly credit expert. After about two weeks, I started receiving letters stating that negative accounts had been removed from my credit reports! My credit score is 238 points higher and I'm feeling more relieved now. You can trust them with your credit because of their impeccable character. Cheers!!

andrewk282
4/20/19

Unbelievable!!! I now own a beautiful house in Los Angeles; I was subjected to jeopardy by my ex-wife. I was with her for just three years and she packed up a lorry load of loans, evictions and liens and I wasn't aware not until I applied for a house and car and was declined, reasons being I had a low fico and bad profile. Then I called malvin he linked me up with HACKLIVE and boom! I had the best score ever 803 and all negatives were removed from my profile in just 10 business days. Guys mail him now its fast and legit. Mail: HACKLIVE247@GMAIL.COM. ciao Andrew

zoeb39
4/10/19

Guys, this is very serious. I have a good income but I had a terrible FICO as a result of some late payments and evictions, this made it impossible for me to afford certain things so I needed my credit fixed. I read about XAP CREDIT SOLUTION on various review sites through google, I texted them via (972) 597 9704, and they increased my score to 795, they also added some positive tradelines to my profile. I'm glad that finally there is a way to beat the system. Email them via XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM. XAP is definitely the answers to our prayers. Don't just sit there take action today!!!

gracec153
4/9/19

Trulia and Zillow has the customer service. Not able edit link after post. They are not able to help. Trulia and Zillow has the customer service. Not able edit link after post. They are not able to help. Trulia and Zillow has the customer service. Not able edit link after post. They are not able to help. Trulia and Zillow has the customer service. Not able edit link after post. They are not able to help. Trulia and Zillow has the customer service. Not able edit link after post. They are not able to help.

sandraw290
4/8/19

I'm a single mom. My credit has been horrible for so long. I didnt think anyting would help it... and I was very skeptical when I heard of Hack West Credit Repair. I thought it was a scam and didn't believe they were who they said they were. But I took a chance and trusted them and am so glad I did.. West has been so easy to talk to, I call, he answers... I have a question, he explains. Something new is happening then he calls me. There's always communication. Of course a little ways and I realized it wasn't a scam. I'm very pleased with my results and very soon I will be very excited to take my children and my family into our new home... I can honestly say it wouldn't have happened without Hack West!! I'm very happy I answered the phone call that day.... thank you for raising my score to 769 in less than 9 days. (HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM/ (424) 307 2638).

donniem42
4/4/19

Never thought I could be on the move up to the upper echelon of the society where I wouldn't have to worry about a low FICO score, and other credit issues. My profile was laden with hard inquiries, liens, etc. but with the aid of XAP CREDIT SOLUTION whom I met via google search my entire life has turned around for good. My score is now soaring in the 800s, with negatives cleared. This is a testimony and you've got to believe me when I say XAP is real. Do well to contact them for all forms of credit upgrade XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or text (972) 597 9704. Best wishes

abigailm54
4/4/19

Everything I read about DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION on trulia, credit magic and Google are true. I believe they are just out to help people with credit issues be it minor or major. I don't know who you are consulting right now, even if you have consulted someone already for your credit repair I strongly advise you contact DEbooth credit solution if you want desired results. It took DEbooth and his team approximately 14 working days to fix my credit. My fico score was increased by 100 points within the first week and later increased by 100 points on the second week, isn't that incredible? My score was initially 602, and was increased to 802 across the three credit bureaus and my negative reports were cleared. I'm so happy and I conclude with this assertion that "DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION is the best". You can as well reach them today via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and text: (562) 281-7621 to confirm this.

robing269
4/1/19

Honestly recommend Hack West Credit Repair to everyone very fast and efficient, always answered any questions we had or concerns and always kept us updated throughout every step of the way. We saw a huge change within the first two days and I mean huge change. Thanks to them we have recently been approved for a mortgage after they fixed my score.
Totally give them all the stars.... Hack West is really different from other "credit repair specialist" that say they can get the job done. HACKWEST at WRITEME dot COM/ (424) 307 2638 GETS THE JOB DONE!!!

arnoldh33
3/13/19

I finally got my credit fixed through the help of a credit company XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, this company prides itself with various levels of credit repair. After all I went through in the hands of fake hackers. A good review I read about them drove me into contacting them out of curiosity. Very reliable and efficient, they boosted my score to a whooping 800 in 12 days, as I type, I'm still astonished. I must preach XAP to the world. Get your credit fixed today contact XAPCREDITSOLUTION at GMAIL dot COM. I told you so

richl13
2/4/19

Trulia.com is now part of the Zillow collection of rental sites. It is a nice reference to available apartments and homes.

edb202
1/6/19

We live in one house and recently sold another. Trulia uses third party information, without verifying it first, to use on it's website. It now shows the house we lived in as SOLD for the price our other house actually sold for, which is much less! People who use the Trulia site will now believe this is what our house is worth should we choose to sell it, or at the very least offer confusion. I have contacted Trulia several times and they responded with, "we use a third party to gather information and must wait for the next cycle to make corrections." When I asked when that next cycle is they did not know! When I asked them to put the old information back they would not. Notice I said "Would Not" because they cannot. Every response from them was just lip service that they were working to improve their services. Which I must point out, "Without Success!" If you are looking at sites for real estate please ignore Trulia! The information they have can easily be incorrect and no one wants false information when buying a house.

marvinp5
11/28/18

This website and company is SUCH TRASH. I won't even get into how they conduct business, as others have said that, but just USING THE SITE is trash! It is one of the WORST and poorly run websites I have ever had the displeasure of using! I recently posted an ad on there to find a roommate for my apartment. There are so many broken features on the website, I legitimately can't list them all. So I'll only name the major ones:

1) the upload photos section is broken and *requires* three cover pictures at all times, but also won't let you delete pictures or add new ones! You get an "error" message each time, so literally the only time you can add pictures to an ad is on the very first time creating it. You cannot edit photos you have on there because the three cover pictures requirement makes this impossible. You almost always get an error message. Not to mention, the section uses a Flash uploader and isn't basic. Why use Flash if you're not even going to work right!

2) The dropdown menu for contacting doesn't work. It is also broken. You can put "email only" all you want and it'll just default to "call" instead. I DON'T want random people calling me!

3) They automatically put your phone number out there on the ad. There is no way for them to change the settings for this and I did NOT want my direct line made public! I don't remember if providing a phone number was mandatory or not, but this is made even worse if it is AND they automatically make it public without your permission! The only way you'd be able to get around this is to give them a fake number or a business-only number. They assume that you're a realtor or something.

4) You can't edit a lot on the website, only this time, I mean, they deny you the option, not the website is too broken and buggy to actually work right. You can't put in the specific neighborhood you're in, for example. So many things are "choose from this dropdown menu." The reason these are always a bad idea is because if your info is missing from the dropdown menu, you're out of luck! Such as my case here. They wanted me to choose what neighborhood my apartment was in, but it's not listed in the menu. So the best you can do is choose the one closest to it. But when people ask about the apartment and you tell them it's actually not as close as they assumed it was, they get mad at YOU! When they should be mad at Trulia for being such a broken mess of a website! So many things are based on the pre-selected dropdown menu list, as well! You're SOL if what you want isn't on that list, and so many things are likely to not be on their dropdown menu list, like your neighborhood, type of housing, or even city name.

5) Other features on the site are broken and don't work. You can put "no smoking," "electric separate," "water included," "no pets," and other things, and it will still always default to the first thing in the menu. Essentially, you can change the amenities and features section on the ads!

6) Customer service is non-existent. I contacted them through email three days into having the ad run to tell them about all these broken and glitchy features and literally no one ever got back to me. They try to hide their actual customer service phone number and don't make it public, but I found it on GetHuman. Turns out,t hey deactivated that as well. So there is literally no way to get in contact with a human agent for the company based on what they give you. To at least tell them about the 1,0001 broken bugs and glitches on their awful website!

7) Trulia automatically links all your posts to their sister sites, including Hotpads without your permission! Yet ironically, your account isn't linked to these sites either. So to deactivate them over there, you'd have to sign up for Hotpads and their sister sites, too! However, the main problem is, them not even ASKING you to link them to these other, lower-quality sister sites, as well! Some of the worst people I had contact me were from Hotpads.

8) Trulia's log-in system is awful. They allow you, like other sites, to create an email log in, and log in with Facebook or Google. Yet none of these various log in methods will be linked to you! NO other site works like this! They sync all your methods of log in to one account. But here, logging in with Google makes a complete SEPERATE account than your email log in. Same with Facebook. This wouldn't be a big deal if they didn't constantly spam you to log in with Facebook or Google (to sell your data, most likely). And yet, when you finally do give in and log into the system via Google or Facebook, it makes a NEW account and completely separates you from your "real" email log in account! This is stupid beyond words!

These are just the major problems that come to mind. There are dozens of other more minor issues in the site, as well. It clearly was not programmed to be user friendly, or even tested. The number of bugs and issues on the site are insane! And as I said, this isn't even getting into their shady business practices. This is just fromt he experience of a user who has used the site for three weeks and who's life has been made SOLELY due to how broken and buggy the website is. I have people calling me at 3am, and other random strangers bothering me at all times of the day; people who are highly unfit to live in the apartment, because the site decided to make your info public without your permission and is too broken to have basic features like Contact Method and Photo Gallery work correctly. I legitimately, 100% wish whoever programmed this piss-porr website would be fired. This is unexcusable and I wish I never signed up for this horrible company's broken mess of a website.

carolk204
11/27/18

They only list high priced rentals that only people with a lot of money can afford...it doesn't matter what you type type in as your limit for rent. Don't bother...

victoriak72
10/12/18

I purchased my home in 2002 and have been living in the same house since then. I recently decided to look up previous sales on my home and came across an erroneous sale on my home in 2011 on Trulia and Zillow. I contacted both Zillow and Trulia, and Zillow immediately took down the sale after checking with our local county records. Trulia, well that was a very different experience. I was told by Trulia customer service that "these pieces of data are collected and aggregated by these third party data providers through bulk batches containing millions of data points at one time." They don't enter, edit or update any of the information on their site nor do they know who these third party data providers are. This is scary because anyone can enter a bogus sale for your home or mistakenly apply a real sale to the wrong house on some site, and it could appear on Trulia. The sad news is that you can't ever fix it because Trulia can't track where the data comes from. The sale could be less than half of what your house is worth and bring down your home's and neighborhood's value - which is what happened to us. Now, they cannot remove this fictitious sale on my house. This site should be taken down until they get their house in order. They are sharing information that is readily available to the public about private properties and their data should be pristine. They should absolutely know where their data comes from, be able to track the source of every data element on their site, and have a process for removing inaccurate information ASAP.
I would urge all property owners to check your property's information on Trulia to ensure you don't run into issues when selling or refinancing your home.

caitlyns13
8/30/18

I only used this a few times and when I say a few times it was only for looking. I attempted to rent a place from them, to find out later it was a huge scam - thankfully I did not give any money or information to this person and I alerted the realtor's right away. I haven't used it since because it lost my trust. I can't give it a one star though since it does seem to have useful information and it's easy to navigate. I would personally recommend Zillow.com or Relator.com, but if you do decide to use this site, be careful with your information.

js460
8/8/18

I was able to find a house through Trulia and find a real estate agent as well. However, a lot of the houses in the area that were already bought are still listed and the status is not changed online, which makes this difficult. It was accurate for some areas and not others.

alishac24
7/25/18

I have seen many houses on this app for rent or for sale that are just down right disgusting. Slum lords use this app to get good renters. I feel like this is just a scam.

janetc15
7/22/18

Trulia should take down fake/spam listings. I've responded to so many apartment ads I found and they're either bots or shady brokers that use bait-and-switch or claim the unit isn't available anymore. It's shocking that after making an attempt to report these fakes, this company still allows postings of units that don't even exist. I shared contact and personal information with strangers for nothing.

joelv35
7/12/18

We've encountered a very patient and courteous employee of Elbe Realty. We are very pleased with how she dealt with us in a very elegant matter. Excellent job.

mayraa14
6/20/18

I've been looking for an apartment for months. I find all these great rentals on Trulia but when it comes to actually getting a call back or viewing it it never falls through. They either don't pick up, don't call you back or say that apartment isn't available. Wtf why are you putting it up there then. These people are effing idiots.

simerpreetk1
4/30/18

Trulia is useless. It's wasting of your time. I should have check the reviews before I started my search. I have been looking for an apartment for a year. The managing company don't answer your call or reply to you email. Don't use it and waste you time.

ernestor12
3/20/18

We used Trulia to help purchase a coastal home. Our realtor Debbie O'Donnell works for Exit Realty and had been working with us for two years. She is Awesome and has become a true friend to us. We knew we could count on her whenever we needed to view homes that we located on Trulia with just a text msg to her.
We live in San Antonio and trying to find a Coastal home almost 200miles away would not have been possible without her.
If you are looking for a home in Corpus Christi, TX please look her up.

35 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Remember these are SALES staff, they will lie to get your business and they couldn't care less what happens after they get their commission. Do NOT fall for Trulia's lies to Realtors- learn from my very expensive mistake! You will get nothing except poorer.

By Karyn M.

Anyone who owns a house or apartment will entrust a friend or management company with the responsibility of managing the property before going out of town for an extended period. If someone claims to own or manage the place but cannot grant you a walk-through viewing of a place (not just pictures sent through email--anyone can do that--they must legally own a copy of the key) and FOR FREE, then it is a scam. I agree with Julie. Do not use sites like Trulia to try to find a rental. They do not verify 'property managers' and most of the rentals you will find on Trulia are scams.I found my apartment by contacting well established local realty management companies. The apartment I chose is owned by a company that was recommended to me by a friend. Never ever send money. If it's a legitimate owner/manager/leaser, all transactions will happen in person.

By Carol J.

They won't delete your email but you can block them from sending it to you. Just click that it's spam email and it will go to your spam site.

By Karyn M.

Questions? Get answers from the Trulia staff and other customers.

Trulia?