US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

annam199
2/16/17

With just a couple of clicks I could purchase whatever I need in better price. Shipping is quick and reached me before the scheduled date. This site gives me the freedom to determine the most affordable item which I should buy in a more convenient way!

meganm81
2/15/17

I placed an order for Poi balls and was super excited, checked the website everyday and it always showed Order Placed but no shipping information. I emailed them and no response, three days later I posted to the Facebook Page went back and couldnt find my post. Reposted, refreshed the page, and the my post was already gone!!! I call customer service every day and get the same recording in regards to the customer service agents are all busy and to try again later. I do NOT suggest going through this company at all what so ever and I really wish I would have read reviews beforehand because now I'm out $23. I just wanted new Poi Balls for Okeechobee Music Festival.

johnb789
2/8/17

Customer service is wonderful. Light up accessories are appealing and they offer discounts too. Coming to the clothing section, fabric is beautiful and fit is amazing. I wish to order more in the future!

davids677
2/7/17

Quality and materials are awesome. Cut is good and styling is excellent. I never had problems with sizing as I received all items in a perfect condition. Process is secured with quick delivery.

alberts76
1/28/17

The shipping is super fast, the products are good and the price is right, also the service is excellent.

markt144
1/27/17

I just received my package! Seriously this company is beyond amazing!! I've ordered many times from them and I am never disappointed in online experience to how fast their shipping is. Thank you thank you is all I have to say. This is exactly why I continue to shop from them!!

luiss69
1/24/17

I ordered online and they shipped it. Not that exciting, it was exactly as it is supposed to happen. My order took about a week to arrive and I am very happy with what I purchased. The only place that actually carries harm reduction stuff, obviously they care.

kevint87
1/21/17

I received my order today and I am very happy with my merchandise. The shipping was fast! I placed my order about 5 days ago and it arrived today. The merchandise is exactly as it was shown on the website and I get 10% off on my next order! I love it! I will definitely order from raveready in the future.

elizal7
1/12/17

I could not be happier with the entire purchase from RaveReady. Ordering was easy and the product arrived in amazingly quick time especially since it was the holiday season and my choices were exactly as described. I ded receive the wrong size and when I notified RaveReady they immediately sent out the correct size free of charge. Score!

sunnyk10
1/10/17

I placed an order on a Sunday for white gloves and batteries and I had them on Thursday. I haven't had any problems in the past they always have whatever reups I need for gloving. If you need to get your gloves into an event make sure get the stash boxers, those fit really well.

rhondas49
1/3/17

I'm basing my review on the fact that I placed an order on December 15, 2016 and still have not received a confirmation that the order has even been shipped. Based on previous reviews, I'm amazed that this company is allowed to have a website at all. Admittedly, I was pretty harsh with a competing website when the items that I ordered took an added 10 days to create, making them an after Christmas gift. The fact that it's been nearly three weeks since I placed an order with RaveReady and have received NOTHING serves me right for being such a butt with the other company. I will NEVER order from RaveReady again and advise anyone else that considers ordering from them, to READ THESE REVIEWS FIRST!

A few hours after writing the above review, I received a response from RaveReady. It was an email cancelling my order. It didn't note whether or not I would receive a refund. It just said CANCELLED. I am completely blown away that this company has no regard whatsoever for its customers. I will NEVER spend another dime on their website. I'm disgusted that they have no value for their customers, and could care less whether or not they're a trustworthy business.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time or money.

shilahb
1/2/17

ORDERED SHOES BACK IN SEPTEMBER....NO SHOES, NO TRACKING NUMBER, NO REFUND. WEBSITE IS A SCAM! IFI DONT RECIEVE SOMETHING SOON I'M GOING TO GET THE LAW INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robyng9
12/16/16

They've always helped me out and delivered items to my school in Florida or when I am home in Russia they ship stuff to me there. Always had good service, emails can be slow to respond but they are always friendly and helpful. I really recommend their light up rompers, way cute and very different.

nickt55
12/15/16

I order 5 replacement gloves and was never given a tracking number. When I emailed them to ask them for a tracking number, they sent me one and said it doesn't work and they will send me a new one. I waited for 2 more weeks and still didn't get it so I emailed them back. They've ignored all my messages after. Save your money and don't buy from these $#*!s! You will not receive anything and they will not answer their phones either. All you get is a vmail saying they're too busy to answer your call so just send an email. I guess they're not too busy to take our money though.

tylerl33
12/10/16

These $#*!s even took down the phone number so all I can do is send message after message that I can guaran-$#*!in-tee that no one is reading. Its so weird, I got a shipping notification but never a tracking # despite my begging and pleading. Disputing the charge asap.

Tip for consumers: $#*!ING DONT DO IT MAN. COME TO PEACE WITH EMAZING, EVEN WITH THE ALL THE SHADY AF LAWSUITS THEYRE STILL WAY BETTER THAN THESE $#*!S.

megb6
11/29/16

Spent $80 on a swimsuit in August and never received it. I tried to contact them with no luck every day for a month. Now there's not even a phone number on the website.

arielh14
11/28/16

I ordered some lightup glasses, and emailed to cancel within the first few minutes of ordering. I got no response but I see that few days later my payment went through. I try to log in to track my order since I didn't get a response back, and apparently my email isn't registered with them, when I clearly remember doing so, and since they DID email me to give me a receipt. So I email them about this and get no response. Still no glasses...Do no order from this site, they don't respond to emails or phone calls and they just take your money without shipping you the item! I'm gonna see what I can to do get my money back.

aberndewl
10/24/16

I purchased the T-shirt grab bag on 10/17/16 for five t-shirts and received my order fairly quick. Unfortunately, the package only contained TWO t-shirts even though the receipt I had clearly showed 5. I have tried to contact RaveReady but have not received a response. They have however, asked me to write a review and spam me with promotions. Oh, I'll gladly tell all my friends how they stole my money! THANKS RAVEREADY.

lauram197
9/2/16

What ever you do don't order from here. I recommend I heart raves website or Hollywood they have lots of rave stores there. I ordered from them back in June. I ordered a month before my event and spent close to $150 on a few outfits. I recieved my outfits really late thankfully before the event but one outfit I still haven't recieved to this day. I've emailed them once a month giving them enough time to respond to why I still have recieved my items that I've paid for and I have had no response! Don't order from them they will steal your money!

brandyb19
8/31/16

Read reviews from multiple sites before ordering with them. They take your payment and never ship your order. They don't reply to emails and you can't get them by phone, it's just a recording that says they're busy and hangs up no matter what time you call. I had to file a claim against them to get my money back.

kristina329
8/30/16

I have been dealing with this dreadful fraudulent "company" since I made a purchase the end of July. In checking periodically my order is still processing via mid August. They charged my card the day I placed my order. Their website will not let me cancel the order as it is still apparently proccessing. I attempted to call numerous times and I never get an answer. The chat in never available on their website, so no one is there to correspond with. I e-mailed again them in mid August, heard nothing back. It states that you will receive a response 3 to 4 business days after you send your request. The contact info mentions that several e-mails will slow the process down...wtf? Yet it goes on about how easy it is to contact them through social media. The site also says something like they strive on their customer service....what a fu*king joke! I sent another e-mail about a week later and no response. I tried calling the hours they claim they are available, nobody is available..imagine that lol. Apparently they don't have the certain style shoes that I was ordering (I wish that I would have read reviews on this scam. Their rating with the BBB is far from stellar.) Time to take this up with my financial institution. A word of recommendation....do not buy from these crooks!

markc220
8/26/16

This is the worse company on the planet to order from. I ordered some shoes for my grandson, and after three weeks of their website saying that my order was processing. I tried calling countless times, only to get the stupid recording that say "all customer service agents are busy" no matter what time of day you called. they never responded to my e-mails, so a filed a fraudulent charge with my bank and got my money back through my bank. Don't order from this chicken $#*! company!!

mihot1
8/20/16

I was curious if they delete customer's comments on Instagram so commented on their post, asking why do they take so long time to ship orders.
Then they deleted my comment. lol
I live in Japan and there's not many rave clothes shops here so I'd been excited and waiting for my order to be delivered. Unfortunately my order haven't been shipped yet.
If I've known these reviews before I ordered...my order state never changes from "processing". How is it possible for them to being disrespectful to customers? I am very disappointed and sad. I don't feel angry because I'll never expect them again. Haha I'll find nicer shops.

andree-michelec
8/1/16

DON'T BUY FROM THEM! Really bad service, I've been seending multiple emails for a month to get my tracking number, still no answer... No one answers the phone either... Still haven't got my order and it's been more than a month and no way to track it... This is stupid! Why do you charge people if they can't even know if the package have been shipped???

nathanielq
7/26/16

I ordered a mask from this website over a month ago still never received anything, but they were quick to Charge my card! Every time I try to call I always get that stupid recording stating that all workers are currently unavailable. All I have to say is if they don't refund me money asap I'm going to file a fraud claim! PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHADY ASS WEB SITE!!!!!!

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RaveReady staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question