Review of RaveReady

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

trevorr15
3/27/17

I've been shopping at raveready since I was in highschool and now I'm in my final semester of college! That's how great the prices and products are. I haven't had any issues since I've shopping here. I do ask of just thing from you guys - your sizing should be a little but more clearer. Everyone isn't slim and everyone doesn't automatically roll over to the plus sizes either. We're in the middle. Other than that, I love your site!

edwardw55
3/24/17

I've always loved everything I've ever received. Even when I got them if they didn't fit I was able to return and exchange easily. Also ships very quickly!! My only complaint is the shipping isn't free.

jocelyns8
3/24/17

I ordered a couple items that came out to be around 20 dollars, no big deal. I was looking for alternatives to the IHeartRaves site as they can get pretty pricey, came upon this site and thought it was a gem until I ordered the items. It has been 3 weeks and I've been checking back everyday and I have yet to receive a tracking number, all it says is the date I placed my order and the date it was paid. I emailed them asking about my order and how I am clueless about the status of my items, it has been 5 days and no response, i emailed them today and they most likely will not respond. Conclusion: Even though IHeartRaves is more expensive, you definitely get your money's worth. Do not waste your time with this site.

johnh368
3/17/17

This online shopping store offers me large selection of products to choose from a single screen. There is lot of privacy from unwanted glares (like in physical stores) while buying delicate stuffs. Prices are normal and quality is outstanding. Also the page is equipped with easy payment gateway!

leas36
3/14/17

With Beyond Wonderland coming up I decided to order two items off of rave ready and two off of iheartraves on March 2nd. I quickly got my confirmation email with tracking number for iheartraves and my items came in about a week. RaveReady however, charged my card as soon as I placed my order (only spent about 30 bucks), but I got no confirmation email. The order status on my account just said "order placed", I went online to see if anyone had any similar problems and I began seeing all the negative reviews about this company (which I should've read before placing my order). I sent them an email about 3 days later when I saw my order status had stayed the same asking if there was any way to get an update or tracking number for my order. Only a few hours later did I receive a nice email apologizing for any delay because they were swamped with orders. I did not have any experience with rude or unresponsive employees like I had seen many people complain about in the reviews. About 5 days later I finally got my confirmation email, and my order status had been changed to "shipped". I was excited until I clicked on the "track my order" link that came with the email, to see the item had not actually shipped. It only said that the shipping LABEL had been created. With only a few weeks to Beyond I got worried that they would not actually come on time. But about 2 days later, USPS had picked up my package and it was on its way. Today is March 13th and I received my items, the shorts I ordered are cute but don't fit as well as I had hoped, still wearable though. I had also ordered a pair of leg wraps but only one showed up which is disappointing. It's honestly too much of a hassle to complain to them for one leg wrap. I did not have as bad of an experience as many people have but I wouldn't say I had the greatest either. Shorts are ok, process was a bit worrisome, but overall wasn't too bad. With that said, order at your own risk, but I would stick to IHeartRaves.

annh90
3/1/17

I saw so many negative reviews and I assure you my experience was the total opposite. I ordered a space cat hoodie and immediately received confirmation of order. Was sent a shipping alert then received the shirt in less than a week even though it was a 10 day wait item.

robinw64
3/1/17

I found RaveReady randomly and spent a great deal of time trying to decide what awesome item to purchase. It's tough to wade through all the awesomeness!

noat5
3/1/17

I orderer a jacket in 200$ a month ago. I leave the states in two days and it is still not shipped. I wrote two mails - no replay. No phone number any way.
Don't buy !!!!!

deborahr55
2/26/17

Very sweet customer service, and so understanding. I'd recommend rave ready to anyone, excellent site and employees.

corenam
2/23/17

I ordered something from raveready.com about 3 weeks ago and it says shipped. I never recieved anything. Their customer service number just has an automated voice that says all lines are busy. My advice dont waste your money

oscarb47
2/22/17

Wonderful collection of cosmetics are available! With unlimited opportunities I can purchase what I exactly need. My fave is eyelashes. From rainbow to metallic gold they have various designs and colors.

erronf
2/22/17

I give them a zero. Horrible customer service . Called and left emails. I purchased the outfit in October and only got 1/2 of it . Called and emailed wanting the entire product for a festival. Needless to say it was ordered oct. 2016. And today is gen. 22 2017 and still do not have it they will not contact me . No responding emails . Out of a lot if money bc they took it out immediately. Was told to report them to FBI for internet fraud and practices. I just want my product . Will never order from them again!!!!

annam199
2/16/17

With just a couple of clicks I could purchase whatever I need in better price. Shipping is quick and reached me before the scheduled date. This site gives me the freedom to determine the most affordable item which I should buy in a more convenient way!

meganm81
2/15/17

I placed an order for Poi balls and was super excited, checked the website everyday and it always showed Order Placed but no shipping information. I emailed them and no response, three days later I posted to the Facebook Page went back and couldnt find my post. Reposted, refreshed the page, and the my post was already gone!!! I call customer service every day and get the same recording in regards to the customer service agents are all busy and to try again later. I do NOT suggest going through this company at all what so ever and I really wish I would have read reviews beforehand because now I'm out $23. I just wanted new Poi Balls for Okeechobee Music Festival.

johnb789
2/8/17

Customer service is wonderful. Light up accessories are appealing and they offer discounts too. Coming to the clothing section, fabric is beautiful and fit is amazing. I wish to order more in the future!

davids677
2/7/17

Quality and materials are awesome. Cut is good and styling is excellent. I never had problems with sizing as I received all items in a perfect condition. Process is secured with quick delivery.

alberts76
1/28/17

The shipping is super fast, the products are good and the price is right, also the service is excellent.

markt144
1/27/17

I just received my package! Seriously this company is beyond amazing!! I've ordered many times from them and I am never disappointed in online experience to how fast their shipping is. Thank you thank you is all I have to say. This is exactly why I continue to shop from them!!

luiss69
1/24/17

I ordered online and they shipped it. Not that exciting, it was exactly as it is supposed to happen. My order took about a week to arrive and I am very happy with what I purchased. The only place that actually carries harm reduction stuff, obviously they care.

kevint87
1/21/17

I received my order today and I am very happy with my merchandise. The shipping was fast! I placed my order about 5 days ago and it arrived today. The merchandise is exactly as it was shown on the website and I get 10% off on my next order! I love it! I will definitely order from raveready in the future.

elizal7
1/12/17

I could not be happier with the entire purchase from RaveReady. Ordering was easy and the product arrived in amazingly quick time especially since it was the holiday season and my choices were exactly as described. I ded receive the wrong size and when I notified RaveReady they immediately sent out the correct size free of charge. Score!

sunnyk10
1/10/17

I placed an order on a Sunday for white gloves and batteries and I had them on Thursday. I haven't had any problems in the past they always have whatever reups I need for gloving. If you need to get your gloves into an event make sure get the stash boxers, those fit really well.

rhondas49
1/3/17

I'm basing my review on the fact that I placed an order on December 15, 2016 and still have not received a confirmation that the order has even been shipped. Based on previous reviews, I'm amazed that this company is allowed to have a website at all. Admittedly, I was pretty harsh with a competing website when the items that I ordered took an added 10 days to create, making them an after Christmas gift. The fact that it's been nearly three weeks since I placed an order with RaveReady and have received NOTHING serves me right for being such a butt with the other company. I will NEVER order from RaveReady again and advise anyone else that considers ordering from them, to READ THESE REVIEWS FIRST!

A few hours after writing the above review, I received a response from RaveReady. It was an email cancelling my order. It didn't note whether or not I would receive a refund. It just said CANCELLED. I am completely blown away that this company has no regard whatsoever for its customers. I will NEVER spend another dime on their website. I'm disgusted that they have no value for their customers, and could care less whether or not they're a trustworthy business.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time or money.

shilahb
1/2/17

ORDERED SHOES BACK IN SEPTEMBER....NO SHOES, NO TRACKING NUMBER, NO REFUND. WEBSITE IS A SCAM! IFI DONT RECIEVE SOMETHING SOON I'M GOING TO GET THE LAW INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robyng9
12/16/16

They've always helped me out and delivered items to my school in Florida or when I am home in Russia they ship stuff to me there. Always had good service, emails can be slow to respond but they are always friendly and helpful. I really recommend their light up rompers, way cute and very different.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RaveReady staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question