US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kristina329
8/30/16

I have been dealing with this dreadful fraudulent "company" since I made a purchase the end of July. In checking periodically my order is still processing via mid August. They charged my card the day I placed my order. Their website will not let me cancel the order as it is still apparently proccessing. I attempted to call numerous times and I never get an answer. The chat in never available on their website, so no one is there to correspond with. I e-mailed again them in mid August, heard nothing back. It states that you will receive a response 3 to 4 business days after you send your request. The contact info mentions that several e-mails will slow the process down...wtf? Yet it goes on about how easy it is to contact them through social media. The site also says something like they strive on their customer service....what a fu*king joke! I sent another e-mail about a week later and no response. I tried calling the hours they claim they are available, nobody is available..imagine that lol. Apparently they don't have the certain style shoes that I was ordering (I wish that I would have read reviews on this scam. Their rating with the BBB is far from stellar.) Time to take this up with my financial institution. A word of recommendation....do not buy from these crooks!

markc220
8/26/16

This is the worse company on the planet to order from. I ordered some shoes for my grandson, and after three weeks of their website saying that my order was processing. I tried calling countless times, only to get the stupid recording that say "all customer service agents are busy" no matter what time of day you called. they never responded to my e-mails, so a filed a fraudulent charge with my bank and got my money back through my bank. Don't order from this chicken $#*! company!!

mihot1
8/20/16

I was curious if they delete customer's comments on Instagram so commented on their post, asking why do they take so long time to ship orders.
Then they deleted my comment. lol
I live in Japan and there's not many rave clothes shops here so I'd been excited and waiting for my order to be delivered. Unfortunately my order haven't been shipped yet.
If I've known these reviews before I ordered...my order state never changes from "processing". How is it possible for them to being disrespectful to customers? I am very disappointed and sad. I don't feel angry because I'll never expect them again. Haha I'll find nicer shops.

andree-michelec
8/1/16

DON'T BUY FROM THEM! Really bad service, I've been seending multiple emails for a month to get my tracking number, still no answer... No one answers the phone either... Still haven't got my order and it's been more than a month and no way to track it... This is stupid! Why do you charge people if they can't even know if the package have been shipped???

nathanielq
7/26/16

I ordered a mask from this website over a month ago still never received anything, but they were quick to Charge my card! Every time I try to call I always get that stupid recording stating that all workers are currently unavailable. All I have to say is if they don't refund me money asap I'm going to file a fraud claim! PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHADY ASS WEB SITE!!!!!!

lizc27
7/25/16

I decided to order an outfit despite all the horrible reviews I read, I thought "why not give it a try". I wish I would have listened. To start off I ordered a set of sequin shorts and a crop top. I needed it by July 23rd of 2015 so I had about a month to receive them since I placed the order in June. They immediately charged my credit card never did I receive a confirmation email, weeks passed by I never received a tracking email so I decided to call my bank and report the incident, luckily I was reinbursed for the amount. I was so angry so I decided to reach them once again calling the number, emailing them leaving comments on their Instagram which they deleted! Literally 2 months after I received an email stating they were shipping my items. I returned them back, total BS! Horrible horrible experience.

lokio1
6/5/16

October 31st 2015, I placed an order with Rave Ready
December 27th 2015, Finally after several attempt got feedback from them (Alexia), no stock
I requested a refund - zero refund
I tried to contact them multiple times - zero reply
then they removed my order tracking online - like it never happen
STILL NO GOODS AND NO REFUND - note its the 6th of June 2016
so basically they stole my money

mychalh
5/11/16

READ REVIEWS..! I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS BEEN WRONGED..!! I have ordered my self a set of OSM2 microlights over 2 months ago, and was charged to my credit card. I never received a confirmation E-mail, I never received my gloves, never was mailed a status update. Their phone is never answered because there is never a worker at their "office", which, when one Google maps their location it is at a car garage off main street. These people are hands down FRAUDS, I will be contacting the police about their suspicious activities. Please save your money and don't get robbed by crooks.
I have been gloving for over 10 years and this is the least business savvy company I have ever ordered from.

sarahm220
5/8/16

I ordered a pair of pants on 9/19/15, and have received no follow up to any of my e-mails or Facebook messages.

Their website claims "your credit card will not be charged until your items are ready to be shipped" and I was charged on 9/21/15. Since then, my order has been listed as "Processing" so I can't even cancel it.

Nobody ever answers their phone. Their LiveChat function is never on. No responses to any e-mails or Facebook Messages I've sent.

I even tried not e-mailing them since mid December to see if it would help, since responses below seem to indicate that each e-mail you send will bump you to the end of the queue, despite their claim that "We pride ourselves on customer service. We have several super easy ways for you to contact us. We have email which can take 2-3 business days to get a response". (I waited weeks between e-mails back when I was trying)

I e-mailed them on 4/17/16 finally asking them to cancel and refund my order, and now my order does not show up on their website anymore, but I still have not received my money (or the product, or any sort of reply whatsoever).

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS BUSINESS.

morganb40
5/6/16

first of all, their customer service basically doesn't exist. I emailed 4 times saying I needed my order shipped out by next week or I need to cancel my order if that isn't possible. I never received an email back, but 2 weeks later I received kind of a rude "k whatever here's your tracking number." type message and the tracking number didn't work. I actually did receive my item like 5 days after this, but the bag it was in was ripped in a few different parts and the item was wrinkled. You're way better off ordering from a company that gives half a $#*!.

nicolem74
3/16/16

It arrived super fast. Ordered leg wraps on 2/27 and they were here about 4 days later. No complaints. Thank yoU!

monicac35
2/24/16

Ordered a 4 piece outfit and it took over three weeks to arrive. When it finally did arrive I only got 3 of the pieces and the two piece bikini was the wrong size. I ordered the med/lg and they sent the sm/med. I have tried countless times to contact them and they don't answer their phone, the live chat is never enabled and they ignore their emails. I feel like the stole my money! Ignoring customers who want to exchange or return is fraud! They also deleted my post on their Facebook page pleading with someone to give me the time of day to sort out my order. Buyer beware! Do not get ripped off.

kellyb125
2/5/16

Considering the fact that this site has the best rave wear, it's worth ordering from them to get something no one else has. That being said, you're going to want to place your order a good 2 months before you need it. It's worth the wait. Alexia from customer service is really helpful. I'm happy with my light up outfit!

donaldm67
2/3/16

Made a order on DEC 18 2015. It's now Feb 3 2016. Still nothing. Do not order anything from Them. Grant waste of money!!!!!!!

lindseyk17
1/15/16

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
It has been almost two months now since I placed my order and I have still not received my item. However, they gladly took the money out of my account the next day. I have been emailing them almost every day and called the customer service line but never got any reply or answers. THIS IS A HUGE SCAM.

stephiel
1/4/16

I ordered something a month ago for an even for my birthday this weekend. Hasnt ahipped no answer to emails or phone calls. They can sure ass hell deduct the money from my bank account fast but cant $#*!ing return my email. Opening a dispute with my bank today because this is ridiculous.

dales45
12/20/15

How anyone could give them 5 stars is WAY beyond me, unless they just recently started providing people with ripoffs. I ordered two items from them THREE WEEKS ago for Christmas (in 5 days) and NOTHING. No shipping confirmation, no answer to THREE emails.

Buy better stuff off Amazon...unless you love getting robbed.

jaimes24
11/29/15

If I could give them a zero I would. Never have I had such a terrible customer experience. Placed my order a month before Halloween, and still to this moment have not received my item, reason for not receiving it, or a refund. Terrible terrible terrible...

ericr59
11/19/15

Ordered gloves almost a year ago and got 3 different excuses as to why I haven't received them. Still have yet to receive a simple pair of led gloves, total BS site and I recommend anyone to look elsewhere.

alexish24
11/17/15

I urge all of you to look and read the reviews before you buy. This site is a complete SCAM. If you have placed an order with them I urge you to contact your credit card company asap try getting your money back. I placed on order on 10/01/15 in hopes of getting it before halloween... It is now 11/17/15!!!. Still no word back or answers to calls, or any attempt to try to contact otherwise.

jadeg6
11/16/15

I ordered from them in January of 2015. I attempted to return the item that I ordered 7 times. I sent 7 emails to the customer service rep that had emailed me prior. I called their phone number twice. No answer and suddenly emails stopped. I filed with the BBB and they told me to attempt to return my item again 10 MONTHS LATER. LACK OF ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE. MY ISSUE WAS NEVER RESOLVED. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!

leial1
11/11/15

I placed an order on 9/10/15, it is now 11/11/15 and I haven't received a thing. I have emailed and called them numerous times, but their customer service is nonexistent. I have tried getting in contact with them publicly over social media, but all attempts just get deleted or they make a phony response saying they'll contact me or that I should message them, but I never get a response. I have filed complaints with the FTC and am posting reviews anywhere I can so that no one else gets screwed by them. And also hopefully their atrocious customer service will take notice and return my money! I'm so sorry to everyone else that got screwed by this joke of a company.

alynp
11/6/15

Ordered 10/1/15 and after 3 weeks emailed my concerns to the "fast response email line Support@raveready.com. $ emails later and no response. Spent 15 Minutes of my lunch re-calling because the automated service drops you saying all reps are busy, call back or email. Already tried, imagine that.

Also found that if when asked to dial an extension, 102 or 103 got me to a voicemail, which I will continue to call until I can get a verification of my cancelled order as I requested in the voicemail I left for "raymond" if that is a real person.

35 days without a response, stay far away. The person(s) running the instagram will also remove you comments pertaining to where your order is as well, and not respond on there either. They can run, but can't hide.

neikak
10/30/15

I ordered a $90 set of poi a month ago and havent received anything. Customer service is a joke and wont answer my multiple calls/emails. $#*! them. someone sue them

kaylac11
10/21/15

Placed an order on the 15th for something I need for this weekend the 24th, more then enough time to process and ship my item. They had no problem taking my funds out the next day on the 16th but are somehow still "processing my order". How did I have enough time to order from a different company two days ago and they have already processed, shipped, and it will be delivered TOMORROW! I cant even get ahold of the fake customer service line to cancel my order so I had to file a claim with my bank. The customer service line doesn't even let you hold for a rep, they just say they are all "busy" and to call back or email. I've been calling and emailing since the 16th, no response yet, company is a JOKE. IF YOU HAVE READ A POSITIVE REVIEW ABOUT THIS COMPANY MAKE SURE ITS A REAL PROFILE.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RaveReady staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
9/9/15
Answer
jareds17
A: Hi, we are all in the same boat. Take whatever legal action you can.
I'm doing my best to try to take them down, it makes me sick how they're taking advantage of all of us and screwing us over.
Go to your bank, legal advisor, lawyer, anything.
Call them out on social media.
Call your credit card and submit a fraud claim.

We have to work together to be noticed!
9/11/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
9/8/15
Answer
rositar
A: I never received my order after 2 months !
9/8/15