Review of GreatGlam

Tel: 1-800-971-4669
dantin21@yahoo.com

vanessab127
8/31/18

I ordered a jean jumper last year and never recieved the item nor a refund after contacting them via email and phone calls. I've never, ever ordered from such a disgusting site that's allowed to take people's money. Please do not waste your money. Buyers BEWARE and STAY AWAY!

indip
11/1/17

I placed an other for 2 dress after several emails got one dress then got an email stating the second dress was out of stock and got a credit voucher to use I tried to used it several times and the website would not acknowledge it then I tried emailing no response several attempts was made then ...
I used to love this site but do not trust to place an order anymore I a am 40.00

sharonj84
10/26/17

never received my last 3 orders from them, nor did I get a refund. contacted several time and no response.

natashal31
10/24/17

Dont order from them....its not the same as it was years ago. You wont receive your items and they wont refund you your money either. Now everything is $39.50, no matter if its a dress or shirt. Very weird....dont order, youve been warned.

niquer
10/23/17

The original owner for the past decade+ sold the company. Thats why the prices are sky high, the quality has changed and so has the customer service. Not sure who she sold the company to but it SUCKS now. Will never buy from there again.

michelleo38
10/1/17

I have been shopping on Great Glam for well over 5 years. Never a problem until about 2 mints to now. Plus size clothes have changed. You have small models in plus size section and size only go up to XL. When before for years size was up tO 3X. Very disappointed. I don't wear 3X but what happened to you? You sold out to society.

shov5
9/29/17

SAVE YOUR MONEY!! They will make sure your first and second orders go through perfectly and then start to switch things up horribly after they've wheeled you in... they take your money, don't give you the item, make up a corny excuse over the phone, ignore your emails, and then they change their email! DO NOT GET SCAMMED.

haileyh10
9/24/17

I ordered a few dresses from Great Glam about 3 years ago. They were great quality, looked exactly like the photo and were only about 20 bucks each. They had really, REALLY cute dresses and tops. Now their stuff is super cheap looking and I've found many of the same dresses on amiclubwear and wish.com. They should go back to using their old vendors and selling the cute dresses instead of just hosting the same dresses as everyone else (and Great Glam is now more expensive, with every item at 39.79! I found one dress on Great Glam for 39.79 and found the EXACT same dress on amiclubwear for $25). Disappointed in the direction this company has gone. Go back to what you were Great Glam! :(

chanelm5
9/19/17

I've been shopping with GG since 2009 and never had problems. I ordered some dresses and received an email that it was "special processing " that took 2 wks after a month i contacted pay pal and they refunded me. I tried again to give the benefit of the doubt and the same thing happened. If your looking for that different cute and sexy look try fashionnova.com cute clothes and the shipping time isn't bad.

leonas8
9/16/17

I ordered from them one time. Ordered a jumsuit and a dress. They sent me an email saying one of my items were on back order. No big deal. I could wait. I have now been waiting for OVER 3 MONTHS. I have written them several emails and still no reply. Wont even give me a damn refund. Never again. Horrible people with a horrible business.

caseyj16
9/14/17

I have had the same issue with Great Glam as everyone else is saying. Originally everything was quality and timely. I ordered from them back in March and never got my order. They said the items were out of stock and issued me a credit plus 10% off so I used the credit and never received my order, but they kept my money. I emailed them and they said they were changing vendors and it would take longer to receive my package. When I never got my merchandise I emailed them repeatedly, but no reply. The hours they are available to call according to the site I got no answer. I say we all should file a class action suit.

yeseniar6
9/6/17

I've bought items from Great Glam in the past, not once was I disappointed. Went on the website today and everything is labeled at almost 40 dollars even sale items.. and now there's a shipping fee?... this is not cool.. you've officially lost me as a customer and not just any customer but a loyal customer that would refer you to close friends. Bye!

catherinen21
8/30/17

I use to buy from them for years I always get my stuff on time I ordered some clothes since may never received them or my money I called send emails nothing no response nor email they are terrible now.

addrienew
8/30/17

OMG!!! DO NOT buy anything from here. You have been warned!! I use to buy clothes here all the time but now I WOULDNT GIVE THEM ANOTHER DIME!! I purchased a dress in May not I have yet to have my purchase and yet to be able to speak to anyone with the company! THEY WONT RESPOND TO ANY OF THE EMAILS NOR CALLS EVEN IF CALLING TUE & THURS FROM 12-3PM... THIS IS A SCAM AND I WANT MY MONEY... WHO CAN WE TURN THEM INTO?!! BBB??

cw146
8/23/17

Great Glam use to get tons of my $$$ - After ordering 2 dresses and patiently waiting for weeks, I went to my PayPal and saw they had refunded my money. I called them and they said they had switched vendors and the vendors were not fulfilling their orders. I did order 1 dress that did come and the dress was cute but colors were somewhat off. It resembled the dress but I assumed it came from China because the quality was not great. I believe the original owners of Great Glam are no longer there. I believe they should of informed customers this information. I was lucky because I stopped ordering a long time ago and was not any money. I saw where new owners are taking over Sept. 1 but I am not wanting to shop there because I already have a bad impression.

kathyl101
8/22/17

I have bought from them for years and never had a problem. Shipping was fast since I lived close to the company. Just went on the site today and noticed everything was priced at 39.79! Came across this review board and must agree something is going on since they use to be great! Sad. I do see a lot of the same dresses on Wish.

jasminef12
8/21/17

Have been going to this site for yearsss, and never had a problem until I ordered something the beginning of June and still have not reicieved my outfit! On the site it said you could call on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 12-3 and that was false! Then I emailed them almost a month ago and have yet to receive an email back. Such a shame they were very affordable and quick with shipping but they won't get a dime from me ever again

riffanyt
8/20/17

Don't buy from this company unless you want to lose your money. They must be going out of business. Never had a problem before. Haven't received my order and it's been THREE MONTHS. Nobody to call, they only email and lie about your order status.

veronicac27
8/18/17

i don't know what is going on with this website, i used to buy all the time from them. My last order never arrived! i tried to log in it says wrong pass word when i request a new one still says the same thing. i never got my order back, now everything is 39.99 even the most insignificant shirt. i will not recommend people to order any longer, this seems to be scam!!

fayeh8
8/17/17

Greatglam was great but now they suck, I called paypal and im getting a refund for my order.

Now you cant even pull up greatglam site is shut down

kateb90
8/15/17

I am not sure what happened to the website but it's a total scam now. I ordered couple dresses and pants 4 months ago and I still haven't received my order. They are lying that it's backordered and then apologized that the order is no longer available so I can order different clothes from them. I stopped buying anything from them and I told all my friends that are scammers now. I am going to write a review everywhere to let people know about them. SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

lakeilam
8/9/17

I don't know what happened to this website but it seems like a big scam now. I ordered a dress June 22nd and still haven't received it and it's August 9th. I've sent tons of emails and the phone doesn't work!!!! F@@k Greatglam!!!!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!!

jenniferf112
8/7/17

So I used to buy from this website long time ago and everything was great years past and I decided to start buying again one I bought two dresses and one was shipped to me but the other one was never shipped to me. They said it was in back order for 2 to 4 weeks then they said that the dresses and back order from four to six weeks. It's been 2 months and have not received anything I write to them and they do not answer. I don't know what happened to this website but it's not good anymore

angelas192
8/5/17

I ordered a dress online on June 20, it's Aug 5 and I still haven't received it. I've emailed customer service twice, no response! I then complained to the BBB and they still haven't gotten a response. They're quick to take my money, but can't ship my stuff or respond to me! Shop elsewhere people!

tj232
8/4/17

I've ordered from this company MANY times and was satisfied every time. I placed an order at the end of May and received an email saying my items were on back order. I sent an email asking about my order at the end of July asking when my items would be shipped and never received a reply.

This was my favorite online store but I'm wondering if they have changed ownership. I've noticed all of their items are $40+ now when the prices used to be extremely cheap. Their customer service is terrible now also.

I hope to receive my items or my money back soon.

hi again .. I went to bbb.org and put their url in and they are accredited ... so what gives.?

By Myrddin E.

Questions? Get answers from the GreatGlam staff and other customers.

8 Photos for GreatGlam