US Government’s NSF

Categories: Gift Cards, Marketplace
Madison St.
Chicago, IL, USA
Tel: 888-578-8422
New customers: $5 off $75 with promo code SJ75.
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jamesm598
2/28/17

I bought a Chili's card. When I went to use it, the balance was zero. Ava refunded my purchase without any problem. Very professional and courteous. Thank you Ava.

jimc197
2/25/17

Lowe's physical return merchandise card proved to be much less valuable when I went to use it. The clerk kept the card, but Raise made up the difference just by sending them a photo of the receipt. I was I big fan before, and now even bigger!

kerrya24
2/24/17

Merrick was very patient and pleasant. He walked me through the process. Very helpful. Thank you, Merrick

candym14
2/23/17

When ever I have had an issue with an e-certificate or a card, Raise has been quick to resolve the issue. Thanks so much!

mariann244
2/22/17

I had purchased an egiftcard and realized it was not working when I attempted to use it at the restaurant. After contacting Raise customer service and few back and forth communications, the issue was resolved and my money was in the process of being refunded. I had purchased gift cards previously with no problems at all. I will continue to purchase gift cards from Raise in the future.

jrj6
2/21/17

Raise is an amazing service. I joined Raise a little more than a year ago and I have saved our family of 6 over $2,000! We buy gift cards for everything from restaurants, grocery and department stores. I have had issues with balances on some cards but by simply calling customer service, they will provide a refund if the issue occurs within a year of purchase. All their representatives are courteous and friendly, including Sheldon today on a balance issue we had on an Applebee's gift card. Despite some issues with balances, the service is amazing and the savings are fabulous!

carole334
2/20/17

I have been very pleased with Raise. The selection of discounted gift cards is extensive & are usually in stock. I made the mistake of not checking the balance on a gift card I had ordered & discovered a zero balance when I tried to use it. Raise customer service refunded my money within a few hours with no questions asked. Quite impressive!

bejoyt1
2/20/17

I've recently sold some gift cards on Raise.com recently. The first gift card I sold didn't had any issues and I was paid promptly. After selling a couple more gift cards on raise and on the date I was suppose to be paid they closed my account because of some verification problem and took my money without paying me. They did not have any verification issue the first time I sold the gift card and then they scammed me out of my money for the gift cards I sold and I try emailing them but they never respond. This company is a scam and they lure you into selling gift cards and then take your money and close your account. I would be filing complaints against this company and move against this company legally. They need to shut down and not cheat anyone. BEWARE OF SELLING GIFT CARDS! THEY SCAM SELLERS!!!

Tip for consumers: The only advice I have for others is NEVER SELL at Raise. They would come up with every excuse in their TERMS & CONDITIONS and cheat you. They are the worst company and I hope BBB would shut this down soon.

mikep203
2/18/17

Unfortunately there are some dishonest sellers of gift cards with Raise.com but Payten at customer service was extremely friendly and helpful and I will feel confident using Raise again!

kimm241
2/16/17

Aria was super friendly, professional and helpful! She solved the hiccup and help me navigate through the the problem .

miriamr9
2/8/17

I talked to Trent, told him the dilemma with the card I purchased with Raise.com, and within 5 min, problem solved and my credit card was reimbursed. Impressive! No questions asked! Love it! Wish Groupon worked this way!!

sp1043
2/8/17

I had to get some refunds for some electronic gift cards that were inactive. Although it was an inconvenience, your customer service rep handled it like a pro. It really made the difference.

sebastianl14
2/7/17

After buying several gift cards without any issue, I received one that didn't work. Calling customer service was easy, with speedy response time and no hassle resolution. Despite this one occurrence, I plan to continue to purchase through Raise, considering the 1 year protection offered for cases like this one and the respectful people available to work out any kinks.

karens286
2/6/17

Not only did Bernie answer my emails in record time, I called on another issue and he actually answered the call. Very professional and helpful.

louellag
2/5/17

I placed a call to Raise.com to inquire about a missing gift card I had recently purchased. However the gentleman who helped me said they had fixed the problem & I was sent an email to inform me about it. They did all that 2 hours before I even knew there was a problem! Raise is a top notch company & I will always be a loyal customer. Thank you!

bena68
2/5/17

bought cvs gift card 1.25.17. card was $156. and went to use at cvs today 2.3.17. CVS tried 3 times to use magnetic then 2 times manually bought the card did not work. spent 20 min cvs with other customers not happy waiting too, then 23 min at RAISE THEN, 12 min WITH american express (am ex said we would be refunded fully dispute). RAISE 1 YEAR turned out joke as well the 100 day guanante. I DONT KNOW IF ITS FROM A SELLER OR A ACTUAL STORE BUT RAISE SOLD IT AND IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR RAISE TOMAKE RIGHT REGUARDLESS. RAISE TOLD, to print, get envelope, etc. big waste time, don't trust RAISE, the didnt honor the money back. look at how often the have BBB complaints.

claudiaw13
2/5/17

With any problems or concerns related to Raise, Raise Member Services has been very quick to respond to fix and/or answer my concern. They remedy issues very quickly and professionally. I have never once been disappointed with the outcome, and in fact, have been pleasantly impressed instead.

stephenk78
2/4/17

Had a weird one of site glitch when trying to get a new gift card. Chat wouldn't work, basically shut down the site. I sent an email and was quickly impressed Raise took ownership of the event and fixed it, and then offered $5 as an apology. Darn good on you. I appreciate the company and how well you treat the customer.

gigiw5
2/2/17

I purchase a gift voucher for a Christmas present. When the recipient tried to use it they found out someone had stolen the voucher number and used it all. How FRUSTRATING and EMBARRASSING for me ... and them!

When I contacted Customer Service, they were SUPER! I gave them the information and offered a receipt from the store manager (for the voucher) that showed where the voucher had been spent. Customer Service Agents immediately researched and within minutes my refund was processed!

THANK YOU GRANT AND EDEN ... for your efficient, friendly, and professional handling of this situation ... YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

kevinf74
2/1/17

I contacted Raise in reference to an issue that I had with an order. I dealt with Brad from the Raise support team.

In addition to addressing my issue Brad took the time to assure i understood the problem, how it could have possibly occurred and what i could do in the future to avoid the issue if at all possible.

As a customer one expects competence and attention when dealing with an issue or a problem, what set this call apart was the additional attention that Brad took to make sure I understood and that I was comfortable with the issue and solution. Brad was an absolute pleasure to deal with. If, in the future, i find myself in a situation and needing to call again... I would prefer to deal with Brad again and no one else. In my experience with Raise...I have talked to about a half a dozen individuals. allthough none of the other calls were negative, I would certainly prefer to work with Brad in the future if the need arises.

terryt55
1/31/17

Let me say first that in a month and a half, I've already saved over $300 in cash! I've told countless people about Raise, and I stand by how amazing it is.

Recently I had ordered $100 worth of Taco Bell and KFC gift cards, and for the first time I received cards that didn't work. I informed Raise, and in less than 24 hours I had a full refund.

All I can say is that you have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain. Consider it saved money, risk free!

khushbup
1/30/17

It's really helpful as there are many stores and we won't know how to use gift card on that specific store. Raise just not helps in getting things cheaper but also helps in using them.

joshm127
1/26/17

Unless you want to lose money, don't go near these guys. Sold a gift card for over $200 and waited about a month, and they are refusing to give me my money. I already uploaded an ID but they said it didn't meet their guidelines for some reason. The reason is, so they could steal my money. They replied that it is due to a mismatch in account information. That is just their stock reply, because the receipt, 2 forms of ID, my bank account, and credit card were all verified. You have no idea how much verification they required. My phone number was also verified. They are a scam company. AVOID THEM. I have to go through a huge hassle trying to take them to small claims court.

jennyc87
1/26/17

Quincy provided me with excellent customer service. Quick and accurate responses. I'm obsessed with the app and now even more so knowing they have great customer service.

rachaell27
1/23/17

The team member I spoke with was very helpful in answering my questions and followup to fix the issues. Thanks!

51 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Raise.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
militsan
Militsa n.
on 12/26/16
Answer
juanh42
Juan H. [Raise.com Rep]
A: Hey Militsa great question! We ask for a credit card as a way of verifying your seller account. After your card has sold, you can request to get paid via ACH Direct Deposit, PayPal, or physical check! Let us know if you have any further questions.
on 12/27/16
on 11/25/16
Answer
erinr17
Erin R. [Raise.com Rep]
A: That's exactly right, Adit. You can buy a $100 gift card at a discount to be used on Zappos! Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
on 11/28/16