US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Raise.com reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 888-578-8422
New customers: $5 off $75 with promo code SJ75.
Claim Deal
Review of Raise.com

Raise.com reviews

69%
Madison St.
Chicago, IL, USA
Tel: 888-578-8422
New customers: $5 off $75 with promo code SJ75.
Claim Deal

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

roberts499
9/30/16

This is the first time I have had a problem with a gift card that I have purchased. Fawn handled the issue quickly and effectively. I was sorry to lose the discount since the purchase price was refunded and not a new gift card issued but I understand the system.

dianef42
9/30/16

I had an issue with the remaining balance of a gift card I had purchased from Raise. I contacted Raise and spoke with Fawn; she was excellent. She resolved my issue in a timely manner with professionalism and courtesy.

krystala4
9/29/16

I appreciate the help I received from the Raise staff. They were able to answer all of my questions via email and in a very timely manner. I will continue to purchase from them on a regular basis.

georgew94
9/29/16

Had gifted an Olive Garden Voucher to a friend for his birthday. It was fair sized and he waited until he had a group to use it only to discover the voucher had been canceled due to an original fraudulent purchase. Raise went above and beyond to make the transaction right as quickly as possible. I was very pleased to be able to salvage an otherwise embarrassing event.

murrayt6
9/29/16

This is the 5th or 6th time I have had a card rejected when I when to use it, They refund your money for the card which is fine but the inconvenience is almost not worth it anymore. Why should the end user have to suffer because the card is no good. the seller should be held accountable

tanyaj17
9/29/16

I received an inactive gift card and RJ was very helpful helping get a refund.

dianad52
9/29/16

First time customer. I was leery of purchasing gift cards on-line and was reassured by the 100 day money back guarantee. When it turned out there was an issue with two of the five gift cards i purchased, I received a phone call notifying me of this and was offered several options for resolution.

RJ and Forrest Excellent customer service and follow-up. i appreciate being able to call and have a real person answer the phone - highly unusual for an internet company.

Tip for consumers: Use this site with confidence that you will receive excellent quality for your money and a guarantee that any questions or problems that you have will be handled efficiently and courteously.

jkd
9/29/16

I ordered a gift card while on holiday; it took me a while to clean up all of my mail and I finally realized that I hadn't received the gift card ... before I had a chance to contact raise.com to ask about it, they had already noticed that the card hadn't been sent and issued the refund. WOW ! I feel more confident that they have their act together and are working to make sure customers aren't ripped off ..... unlike giftcardspread which sold me a card which was used by someone else; even after I sent them the info about where and WHO used the card, they never answered my emails or investigated. grrrrr. Use someone you can trust !! - raise.com

johng377
9/29/16

Walter is only the latest (of 3) customer service people who have given me a full refund when I had trouble with a gift card.

Walter was very efficient and fair.

donaldj17
9/29/16

I don't think any other online company could match the customer service of Raise. The 100 day Money-Back guarantee is unbelievable. I have saved hundreds of dollars by using discounted gift cards. It is like buying something on sale every day. If you save 22% on a gift card, it is a real savings and not something advertised by a retail store. Just think, it can be added to a sale price, in-store coupon or even a military discount. There is no better shopping around.

shirleyw58
9/28/16

They sent a refund to me even before I asked them to. So nice to do business with these people!

jeffreyf23
9/25/16

local merchants accepts gift cards which same you money

christinab72
9/24/16

Unlike other sites raise.com doesn't leave you hanging when you reach out to them.

toddm62
9/23/16

I am a long time Raise customer and never had issues with any orders until this last order I had placed for a physical card. I received the usual envelope in the mail, but no card was to be found. I contacted Raise, they investigated, and refunded my order. That takes trust, and I appreciated it. I hope Raise was able to investigate the matter with the seller, but in any case, I will continue to be a customer.

markm291
9/19/16

My Member Service agent Caleigh was INCREDIBLE! The stellar assistance I received September 16, 2016 with her via text was prompt, courteous and extremely professional. I had an immensely troubling issue with a few gift cards I had purchased; in fact the stress caused me to loose an entire nights sleep. However Caleigh this morning was able to investigate and make the world a brighter place for me again. She utterly reaffirmed my faith in your company and you have earned my veritable devotion for life through her kind actions. My love for Raise.com shall grow because of her. Thank you earnestly and to reiterate- Caleigh is AWESOME!!!

Tip for consumers: Buy or sell Gift Cards no where else but Raise.com. They are simply the Best of the Best when it comes to price, selection and most importantly extraordinary SERVICE!

bradu1
9/19/16

Raise was great about resolving issues with a couple cards. AAA

sueh68
9/18/16

Fawn really was helpful in helping me with the gift card I purchased earlier that didn't work. She definately put herself in my shoes, and was empathetic. She puts her heart and her soul into what she does for a living working at Raise. I hope Raise gives her a RAISE in her pay. No pun intended, but she does do a good job, and she certainly deserves it! Thanks again for your help, Fawn, I really appreciate it! Sue

jeffreyk31
9/17/16

It is hard to argue with the savings from the discounted gift cards on the Raise website. I am an experienced buyer, and occasionally will run into an issue with an inactive gift card. These things happen when you are dealing with a third party. Raise has an outstanding 100 day money back guarantee that safeguards the customer from these issues. I have always gotten my claims resolved in a timely manner either through email or contacting customer support on the phone. I will continue to be a happy customer as long as Raise upholds their high standards of great savings and excellent customer service.

terryb112
9/17/16

I alerted RAISE to the delayed delivery of one piece of mail from my expected daily mail deliveries. It just seemed fishy that the one piece of mail that should have come but did not was a gift card purchased from RAISE. I knew that the mail arrived at the post office--and as no mail reported by the post office (in my Informed Delivery Digest) as being delivered to me that day had EVER not come. Though I knew that simple misdelivery was possible, I also thought it possible that someone might have recognized the piece of mail for what it was and lifted it. So, I reported a POSSIBLE problem. RAISE did a quick follow-up and determined the last location of the envelope, let me know that they DO have a means for following this mail, assured me that my purchase price was guaranteed, and thanked me for concientious follow-up. If they call me in a few days to ask if the mail arrived OK, I will be pleased. If they also use my information as background for a future sting (if there is, in fact, a problem), I will be pleased, as well. The system seems well-managed. My report was handled properly and professionally, and I was reassured.

mm247
9/17/16

Ordering is super easy, fast and straightforward. I love it! And I save money :)
I have had to deal with RAISE.com customer service twice now. They are again super easy to deal with. It's fast and easy, not a lot of wasted time on either end.

angelap52
9/16/16

I bought a gift card that was supposed to come in the mail. 3 weeks later, it still hadn't shown up. I used the online chat to ask about it, and was told they would give me a full refund with no hassle. The refund showed up on my credit card a few days later. I would have preferred to receive the card I bought, but getting lost in the mail is out of their control. I appreciated them making it right so easily.

loved5
9/16/16

I have been maximizing my dollars' worth through using gift cards from RAISE.COM
I have made many, many, many purchases, and the several incidents where gift cards arrived with no balance - they were handled promptly and money refunded once cards were returned to RAISE and verified. I recommend this site to anyone. Since I am spending anyway, I prefer to spend up to 28% LESS.

monicac49
9/16/16

Thank you, Fawn, for helping me to set up my account when my browser prevented me from receiving the confirmation email. You were terrific to stay on the phone with me until I was able to purchase my first ever card. Bless you and thank you, Fawn, for being so fabulous!

sm927
9/15/16

Sorry to be corny but it's true. Its nice to hear a pleasant voice from customer service that delivers patience and assurance. I am terrified that in this buying process, cards will be lost and I will look like a thief asking for credits. Fawn was very explanitive and comforting in educating me to understand how your investigative process works. I needed to know you had ways to verify any claims I have so that I remain a good honest customer.
She's a good girl... keep her and while you're at it... give her a "RAISE!". No pun intended.

aeginab
9/15/16

Customer service offered a refund on a missing card without my even asking -- amazing!

47 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Raise.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question