US Government’s NSF

Categories: Gift Cards, Marketplace
Madison St.
Chicago, IL, USA
Tel: 888-578-8422
New customers: $5 off $75 with promo code SJ75.
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jennc16
1/22/17

Went above and beyond to help me look for a needle in a haystack ... will use again! Love this site!

steves322
1/22/17

I have been a Raise customer for many years (even before it was named Raise). I have purchased many. many gift cards and have spent thousands of dollars. I cannot say how much I have saved on things I would have purchased anyway but it has been a lot!! The cards arrive quickly and of course the e-cards are virtually instant. Over the years I have had a fair number of cards go bad. Raise has ALWAYS honored its warranty and done so in a timely fashion. Its old warranty of 100 days was one of the best. Now with offering a year warranty it is hard to imagine that there is any risk at all. If you like to get a discount on dining out and store purchases and like gift cards this is really good. Also as a side note, using gift cards reduces the risk that your credit card will be compromised since you are not using it as often.

Tip for consumers: Cards often come and go quickly. If you find one you want buy it before it disappears. Even though Raise will keep track of your purchases in your online account, if you purchase a lot of cards (as I do) you might want to keep a hand written log of your purchases so you can track when cards arrive. I use a simple "Word" table for that purpose.

suh57
1/20/17

Had some issues with cards I had purchased, which totaled over $200.00. I "live chatted" with Piper then Jet but unknowingly lost the connection. Within a few moments Jet called me to resolve the card issues. I did not believe that some of the issues could be resolved but halleluiah Jet was able to walk me through and even helped me do a snapshot on my phone to send him information. Before talking with Jet I had decided not to make any further purchases but boy-oh-boy due to Jet's beyond excellent service I will continue to make purchases through Raise. Thank you for wonderful service Jet!

keia5
1/19/17

Unfortunately, I did not receive one of the gift cards that I purchased. I contacted customer service through their website. The response that I received was prompt and thorough. It was a explained that there would be a delay in issuing a refund because of the terms and policies of the service. The thing that I appreciate the most is that the customer service representative followed up with me, as opposed to waiting for me to get back into contact with them. Additionally, after I responded that I still had not received my order, she immediately rectified the situation. This is the kind of customer service that encourages my future purchases!!!!

romd
1/18/17

I feel really happy with Raise customer service. Very fast reply, fast refund if there is any problem with gift card.
Tks a lot!!!

stevenf60
1/18/17

Just went through a terrible ordeal with Raise thanks to the competence & professionalism of Raise representative Bernie. This man went beyond any narrow job description in restoring my faith in Raise.

lynns87
1/18/17

I contacted customer service today and was assisted in a professional manner. My questions were answered quickly. The customer service representative was also friendly.

pamg35
1/17/17

I had ordered a physical gift card on 12/14/16 as a Christmas gift, shipping directly to my nephew. It never arrived. When I asked Raise.com to check on it, they graciously offered to refund my account for the amount I spent, without me even asking them to do so.

I've been a loyal customer of Raise.com for a couple years. I've promoted them to many people. I only wish they offered a higher threshold on all shop.com orders.

rustyf10
1/15/17

I use raise a lot for discounts on restaurants and home supply stores like Home Depot. I have great success using them and in the rare event of an issue they have great customer service.

maryjeand
1/15/17

I had unknowingly bought a card from Raise that turned out to be fraudulently sold to them. I was refunded my purchase price and sent an email to get my points (264) back from Subway that they took totally away because of the card. It was a $50 card and still had a $46.42 balance when they closed it in Dec 2016.Subway also never notified me of the problem with the card. I found out the hard way when I went to use it in Jan 2017. The first rep for Subway was snippy and more or less said too bad,nothing I can do, you lose it all. The second rep, Lupe was very nice and sent my request for my points to be restored. The rep from Raise was Holden and he was wonderful every step of the way. He resolved it in minutes.Thank you Holden!

Tip for consumers: I will use Raise again . I am not sure about Subway.

johnb770
1/14/17

Lola was EXTREMELY helpful and pleasant to work with. I wish all customer service was like this! Thank you :)

maryannj6
1/14/17

Anymore, I feel there is no concept of customer service. You call a number and get transferred a few times, before the call gets disconnected. The call I had today to resolve an issue was so smooth. I had real customer service and the issue was resolved by one person and one call and quickly. I will continue to do business with this site.

rayf31
1/14/17

I've been using Raise a lot and saving $$$. Mostly buying cards for restaurants. On the few occasions where there's been an issue with a card, I have been very impressed with the responsiveness and "customer first" service level. 100-day guarantee is great. I recommend.

michellee42
1/13/17

Blake was extremely helpful and friendly in helping me to obtain a refund. Thank you so much for all your help and I can't wait to do business again!!!

arthurf24
1/13/17

I mistakenly bought a card that was of no use to me. Walter showed me how to put the card back up for sale with a minimal loss to me. Walter was top notch in every way. Thanks again, Walter. - Art

stevem301
1/11/17

Raise has done a phenomenal job with customer support. Anytime I had an issue with the card I notified them and they helped me immediately and corrected the situation. I've saved over $60 with the Raise last year and will continue to do business with them I'm very grateful for their customer service and support

chingpinh
1/11/17

I was trying to use a shell gas gift card that I purchased over 9 months ago from raise.com during my summer vacation last year, and it went bad (balance $0) on my first attend to use it. I forgot about this issue after I came back from vacation and 2 more months went by until I realized it's way pass raise.com's 100 Day Money-Back Guarantee. But, since I am a royal raise.com customer for almost 2 years, I decided to go ahead to report this issue to raise.com hoping that I will still get something back. They responded to my email in 2 days, and after I answered couple of questions to their email, I GOT my Full Refund, in 5 business days!!!
Raise.com walked an extra mile to help me resolved this problem since they recognized the importance of royal customers who they build their solid business on. And that's why I love using raise.com for saving a lot of money!

crystald34
1/10/17

Spent 45 dollars on a 50 dollar gift card, thought it would be a good deal. Now it's showing 0 doillars balance. I know they have a guarantee but it's just a waste of time...

christinap55
1/9/17

I purchased a gift card that have a listed value of $171.11 and paid $167.06 for it. The gift card was only listed of a few minutes before I purchased it. I went to pay for something online and they only took off $166.67. I checked the value of the gift card and it was reported as $166.67. I called Raise.com and they will refund the money in 5-7 business days. The agent on the phone told me that they check the balances of all their gift cards. Really? So, why did I pay .39 more then the value for a gift card? And waiting 5-7 business for my money back doesn't help me. I think I deserve more then an apology and refund for the aggravation.

curtism26
1/9/17

I have found good pricing on gift cards at Raise. Occasionally, I have had a problem and Raise has resolved the issue. One time I could not use a gift card at a store. It was within the guaranteed time period which is generous. I was refunded my money. A few times I bought gift cards at seemingly 'too good to be true' pricing. When I received the cards and found they had no balance, I called Raise. I received full refunds each time. One other time I received an envelope with no gift card inside. There was only a piece of paper (the outside of the envelope) inside a USPS bag. The bag had an apology for the 'damage' to the mail. Since I did not receive my gift card, I received a refund from Raise.
Listing various problems and their resolutions may not seem like high endorsement. The reality is that every problem was easily and pleasantly resolved. I never had a problem talking to someone. And all the people I talked to were nice and had no interest in dismissing my concerns. Given the business of reselling gift cards, I accept any issues I had as essentially a given. It is the resolution that is important and Raise recognizes that fact.

ad5494
1/9/17

I have spent over $ 1,200.00 in 5 weeks on gift cards on this site. On my first order I ordered a Marshalls gift card that never came . I called 3 weeks after the order was placed and they stated that I would have to wait 30 days after the order was placed . So yet again I called and was informed that since I used a $10 promo I would get less back then what I paid. But wait a second it's not my fault I didn't get the card and I spent $400 on that order...I should have been able to utilize the the $10 promo regardless. This was a nuisance to have to call twice , a nuisance that I didn't get the card, and now I am being jipped. I don't care that it was only a few bucks (not to mention the actual gift card ) the fact remains that if I didn't remember that this card didn't come I would have been out of $50. No matter if it was a few bucks or 300 , its my money . I have raved about this site, but no more . I will not use this site again and I will tell my coworkers and family to forget about it because I didn't receive my gift card and didn't get my full refund and the customer service agent couldn't do anything but off me a five buck promo code on my next order. Thanks but no thanks I wanted what was rightfully mine not a ploy to spend more money on this website.

christinac100
1/8/17

They are trying to make fraudulent charges on my account through PayPal. They've tried 3 times. The bank has stopped 2 & are stopping the 3rd. I'VE NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH THEM! When I googled them, PayPal, & the problem, there were several people reporting the same problem since Christmas.

laurad127
1/8/17

I have purchased many gift cards from Raise.com and though there have been a few instances where there were issues with the cards (these issues were not Raise.com's fault), I have always been impressed by the professionalism and courtesy of their customer service agents. I continue to have confidence in this company because they always they stand by their 100 day guarantee and do it with a smile.

qingdez
1/8/17

I ordered a gift card but did not receive it. After 30 days I report the problem to Raise Gift Card Support Team. They solved the problem timely and professionally, and I got the refund quickly. This is the best company in the universe!

gilbertg17
1/7/17

I spoke with Lucy and she was very helpful with my situation. I was impressed with her kindness and patience. I have been a longtime buyer on Raise.com but this was my first experience with selling. I appreciate the security measures taken.

51 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Raise.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
militsan
Militsa n.
4 weeks ago
Answer
juanh42
Juan H. [Raise.com Rep]
A: Hey Militsa great question! We ask for a credit card as a way of verifying your seller account. After your card has sold, you can request to get paid via ACH Direct Deposit, PayPal, or physical check! Let us know if you have any further questions.
3 weeks, 6 days ago
on 11/25/16
Answer
erinr17
Erin R. [Raise.com Rep]
A: That's exactly right, Adit. You can buy a $100 gift card at a discount to be used on Zappos! Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
on 11/28/16