US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Raise.com reviews

Business website  •  Phone: 888-578-8422
New customers: $5 off $75 with promo code SJ75.
Claim Deal
Review of Raise.com

Raise.com reviews

70%
Madison St.
Chicago, IL, USA
Tel: 888-578-8422
New customers: $5 off $75 with promo code SJ75.
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

donnak62
12/3/16

The young lady that solved my issue was not only professional but friendly and very informative. The patience she provided was very appreciated and I felt she was not condescending. I would highly recommend doing business with Raise again.

brandonp33
12/3/16

Couldn't have asked for more from raise. I ordered an express online giftcard for a ten percent discount. I expected for the giftcard to be automatic after I paid with my PayPal account, but they placed a hold on it. I didn't know that they sometimes do this for first orders. I contacted raise through a webchat with with Wilhelmina and everything was resolved within a matter of a couple of minutes. I just had to log back into my account to refresh. Haha
It was a pleasure using raise. I'll be recommending it to friends.

jeffc120
12/2/16

After a horrible experience with other vendors, it was refreshing to get someone on the phone who understood our issue and resolved the matter above and beyond what they needed to, in order to help their customer. Thank you Molly and the thank you raise.com.

jeffc112
12/2/16

Raise saves me money and the cards are guaranteed to work. I recently bought several gift cards. One would not work so I call up customer service and the problem was taken care of in a couple minutes. My money was quickly refunded and I am supper happy.

peters281
12/1/16

Both Eden and Sergio were very helpful in helping me find out why I hadn't received my card in a long time, and then prompt with the refund!

dannys62
12/1/16

First time ordering from them and they send me an empty gift card. $0 and i payed for $100 card. took 3 months to get refunded after 12! emails (they literally asked me the same question over and over again, "how much of the balance did you use?") I told them that to keep me as a customer they would have to give me more than purchase price (they used up 2 coupons that were not refundable so i would be losing that value). No reply after that just "we refunded the purchase price. not even an apology for the time and for holding my money hostage for so long.

sr355
12/1/16

I have so far purchased gift cards worth $2500. Only couple of times, it has happened that the cards partially used could no longer be used as the balance went to 0 (probably the seller used it). Raise has backed up their 100 day refund plan on both those occasions. Excellent customer service.

donnah109
12/1/16

I have bought a number of cards from you over the last few years and can honestly say that I can recall 5 that didn't work for some reason. The reason I keep buying from you is because getting a refund has never been a problem. If it was a hassle getting a refund I would have stopped buying from you a long time ago. Thank you for making the transaction so seamless.

michaels520
11/25/16

Raise customer service agents have always got back to me in a timely manner and answered all the questions who needed to resolve an issue. They have been a great company to work with over the past four years and I continue to plan on doing business with them.

connied38
11/25/16

My customer service representative, Jerry went above and beyond to help me with my request. He was very nice, pleasant and helpful! I have been a long time customer of Raise.com and have been extremely pleased with my purchases and the quick help that they provide. I would recommend Raise to anyone who wants to save a little money on buying Gift Cards. I am a Customer for Life!!

jd194
11/24/16

I had an issue with a gift card I had purchased, which Customer Rep Caleigh was able to resolve expertly. She was very helpful, friendly, had very good communication skill, and resolved my issue efficiently and quickly. Because of how well Customer Rep Caleigh handled my gc issue, I totally have trust in purchasing from Raise.com.

rhondat15
11/24/16

Have had a couple issues and they have been taken care of immediately and professionally. Will continue to buy gift cards through Raise

teresak24
11/16/16

Just yesterday I wrote a negative review about Raise.com; but today, only one day later I am happy to stand thankfully corrected by the email I received from Raise TODAY. Not only did they listen but took care of the issue in 1 day, WOW how much more could you ask for. This type of customer service is beyond great, it shows what a true upstanding business they really are. They issued me credit for the certificates that would not work. Then they took the time to verify that one of my certificates is still good.
I wanted to pass this along to everyone; there is businesses out there that do CARE.
Happy holidays,
Sincerely,
Teresa

edwardk50
11/16/16

I had an issue with a Gift Card I purchased off Raise.com. I emailed in about the problem and didn't hear back for many days... getting anxious, I followed up. This time over chat.

Cassie was very helpful and quick to find out the card was in fact delivered with no balance and refunded me immediately. Very quick, succinct, and professional. A+

paulinef12
11/16/16

Just got help from Raise.com . I know raise.com 100 days policy. Purchased several whole food market's e Gift card last year and forgot to use it until last month. When I went on line and go to store to use, neither of them work. Call raise.com they found out Whole Food Market changed the policy for using all the physical card instead of e-gift since last year of Dec.I lost all my value. But I'm happy that raise.com give me back the credit. Even it's not all of them. but I know I got some great deals all the time , I can get back that small money I lost very soon.Plus when I purchase from them , my whole group get paid also. Just check on their site more often, I can save $ for for my family and friends in no time.Thank you!Jarvis ,

billp83
11/16/16

The customer service is second to none at Raise.

christopherh86
11/11/16

I have purchased numerous restaurant and retail gift cards at discount from Raise and every purchase was satisfactory.

wony
11/11/16

This website is a complete rip-off. I purchased two AMC giftcards worth $20 each from this website. It was selling for $18 each, and they had a $10 discount for a first-time purchase. I thought this was a good deal, so I bought it.

First, I tried to redeem my gift cards online, but it doesn't work on the AMC website.

Then when I went to my local AMC theater to buy a movie ticket. When I gave the concession purchase my gift card, they only gave me $10 per gift card. I was completely ripped off.

When I emailed customer support, they said they'd refund me $16. However, they then said that I used both gift cards on 2 separate dates, when I only went to AMC once, and didn't get my full value back. This is so outrageous. I am upset beyond belief.

I basically spent $26 for $40 gift cards and lost $6. Do not use this website. They aren't trustworthy.

richards273
11/9/16

Couldn't ask for better 800 operator. They answered every question swiftly and remedied my concern immediately. Great company.

rogerr52
11/6/16

I had an issue with a gift card and they resolved it. No problem.

maryl282
11/4/16

That $#*! doesn't work they just steal your money

ellenk16
11/2/16

I shop on Raise.com frequently for giftcards to bigbox retailers. Their prices are the best and the delivery is often instantaneous. Couldn't ask for anything else !!

dianal48
11/1/16

Service was accommodating, friendly and efficient. Rep had a personable and caring personality which made it very easy to interact. I couldn't ask for more.

raym827
10/31/16

Bought 3 gift certificates to a local grocery store. Two of the three didn't work. Tried to get a refund, but you have to hop all over their site to make one. Attempted live chat and had to wait for ten minutes.

thep14
10/28/16

they steal your information and sell you nothing. Not just that, you waste your time and money
Note:
DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE WHO GIVES 5 STARS, THEY WORK AT RAISE.
THEY TRYING TO TRICK YOU INTO THERE BAD BUSINESS.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE WHO GIVES 5 STARS, THEY WORK AT RAISE. THEY TRYING TO TRICK YOU INTO THERE BAD BUSINESS.

50 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Raise.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week, 2 days ago
Answer
erinr17
A: That's exactly right, Adit. You can buy a $100 gift card at a discount to be used on Zappos! Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
6 days, 11 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
on 10/25/16
Answer
allisonh41
A: Hi Carol! That is a great question. Certain payout methods will ask for personal information, but not all. Using PayPal, for instance, does not request information other than what is on the PayPal account.
on 10/26/16