Review of PrimeStyle

Tel: 212.302.3377
sales@primestyle.com

dianat39
6/17/17

PrimeStyle made my ring exactly as shown on the website and I love it!
David in customer service was very helpful in guiding me through the process and I saved a ton of money than the rings similar at retail. I would recommend. this company to anyone who wants fine jewelry at affordable pricing.

lucasm47
6/14/17

Beautiful ring, incredible return time, great customer service... That's what I call B.I.G. I've been looking online for weeks for the right ring to present to the woman I was seeking to marry. When I came across Primestyle, I was impressed with what I seen. I'm talking quality and price wise. I was still a little hesitant about making a big online purchase for something I couldn't put my hands on but preceded to do anyway. I was very satisfied to see the rings as Beautiful as the picture online, in Incredible return time, receiving Great customer service... keep doing it BIG Primestyle!

simonag11
6/13/17

I wear my ring all the time, I don't take it off, I show it to everyone,Most says they haven't seen one like it, I tell everyone this ring was made for me Just Me Love my ring and so does everyone else Thank You So Much Prime Style Now show my ring on my FB page So even more will see it THANKS AGAIN

ma59101
6/12/17

I've bought a diamond ring in new year sale for my wife but the ring not arrive in correct time and it's was saying 5 days working but received after 3 weeks. The problem it's like very low quality and the design it's not looks like same like pictures in website but I didn't taken any action but then few days laters I've received another letter for invoice payment 105£ then I've contacted with primestyle and long story then one day I visited a jewellery shop and there's same ring & the price 299£ but I've paid then 899£ then I decided to return and refund my money but for refund my money there's too much excuses but after all I didn't receive full refund plus wasted 200$ just for nothing so my recommendation never buy from primestyle and they are all philiphina or indonesia but they are use fake details if you speak with you can catch there accent so you can guess easily they are not real they just stolen my 200$ for nothing (this message specially for uk people and beware from them)

adeltas
5/25/17

Excellent online jewelry purchasing experience! Of course I was hesitant, about buying a diamond ring sight unseen but was absolutely blown away when I opened the box. I received exactly what I ordered. The ring was more beautiful than I even expected. What an amazing moment! I constantly receive compliments about it. Thanks so much PrimeStyle! I tell everyone about you and how affordable your prices are!

billyo12
5/16/17

I ordered a bridal ring set for my fiancée, and what I received was exactly what I wanted and ordered. We're both very pleased with the product and the price.

receeb1
5/5/17

Primestyle was great. The representative that I spoke with over the phone was extremely helpful and even more important polite and friendly. When I told her my price range she did not try to show me rings outside of it but rather helped me work within my budget. The only complaint and really it isnt a big deal at all, is that making sure that the customer understands that overnight shipping takes more than one day when it is to areas a large distance away. But like I said it wasnt really a big deal and I still got the ring in within the same week. I would and have highly recommended Primestyle.com to anyone in search for great jewelry at a great price.

irvingb14
5/1/17

Just perfect, everything I was expecting and more! I used to be in the diamond business myself and when I saw these prices I just could not believe it. I had to buy something, I first purchased a pair of earrings ? to test the authenticity. Once received I immediately had it appraised and was proven wrong. They were exactly what I ordered in Color and Clarity and of course I paid way less than their actual value. I am now on my 5th purchase with primestyle.com and they have yet to let me down. With one of my orders there was a slight delay with shipping, but none the less the items were spectacular. I highly recommend this factory to anyone who is seriously looking for excellent jewelry at excellent prices.

jimolw
4/27/17

I ordered an engagement ring from them. They were great from the moment I ordered. I was actually off in the ring size and had to call to make an adjustment, which was hassle free. There were no delays in my order and it arrived on time, which was a shocker since they make the jewelry custom to order. There's no doubt that I will be recommending them to my friends and will certainly use them again.

karenl190
4/25/17

Excellent quality and sparkle of diamonds and style of band. Would definitely recommend this company for your ring!

laurad140
4/24/17

My engagement ring is stunning. I get many compliments. We also ordered my wedding ring here. It is also absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to wear them together. I would definitely shop here again.

geomanf
4/21/17

I had reservations purchasing online without actually seeing the product first especially one involving a substantial amount of money. Upon deciding to give it a go, the experience I had was nothing but first class. The item that was purchased was a pair of diamond stud earrings for my wife's birthday. The constant updates from the customer service team was fantastic and the item arrived promptly in time for the special occasion. My wife absolutely loves them to the point that she hasn't taken them off! A really enjoyable experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Primestyle to anyone asking me about purchasing jewelry for someone special. Thanks once again for a pleasurable experience.

ingrdr
4/18/17

Telephone order placed but what a nightmare?! This merchant totally ignored all e-mails sent to them and only notified me about delays in processing completion and shipping when I called to check the order status?! This merchant apparently does not understand ENGLISH nor do they care about Customer Service or Customer Satisfaction?! This transaction was DISPUTED when I was sent tracking information with bracelet closure instructions that were too difficult to operate or understand?! I REFUSED shipment delivery and had FEDERAL EXPRESS RETURN TO SHIPPER ASAP for which this merchant had been PAID IN FULL and also had the merchandise several days before they ever attempted a FULL REFUND of any kind?! Thank goodness for Pay Pal Credit as they HELPED a bad situation from getting worse as I was assured a FULL REFUND even if the merchant refused to comply?! Pay Pal Credit is a SAFE for the Customer so to speak as they HELP when we Consumers run across merchants who think they can get by with anything they want and have no regard for the Customer/Consumer?!

yogih1
4/18/17

My fiancé and I are very outside of the box so he allowed me to find my perfect ring, as long as he planned the perfect proposal. I looked for months to pick the right company and ring and came across Primestyle. I fell in love with the products, the real customer reviews, and their better business Bureau rating. We agreed on the .90cttw, .55ct emerald cut double banded engagement ring. It is flawless and I get compliments everyday on how beautiful it is. We named her "Beauty"! Best choice yet!

andrewm226
4/10/17

We purchased a beautiful ring set from PrimeStyle that was very unique compared to anything we had seen in stores. When they arrived, it turned out I didn't know my correct ring size, but PrimeStyle was more than happy to organise to have my rings resized at a fraction of the cost of having it done at my local jewellers. All the staff that I dealt with were so helpful and friendly and it was very reassuring to receive updates letting us know the progress of our purchase. We are so happy with the rings and I have even received comments about them from staff at jewellery stores regarding how unique and gorgeous they are. Would definitely use
PrimeStyle again!

jeanniew8
4/10/17

I initially received my ring and did see center diamond was CCC diamond just beautiful, all the other diamonds were yellow. I called them they? Said send it back, I did send it back with very close up pictures. I received my ring back all diamonds match I had absolutely no difficulties or rude behavior. I think one will get further if you treat those with respect. I would buy from this company and I would refer anyone to buy and feel safe with them. Customer service was great as were the jewelers I needed to speak to to discuss my concerns.

laurab237
4/4/17

PrimeStyle is the only place I will buy diamonds from. After years of unsuccessfully searching for a unique and affordable diamond ring, I stumbled upon PrimeStyle. This was the best discovery ever! Top quality and great prices. My wedding set is gorgeous!

robertj208
3/28/17

My girlfriend loved her engagement ring and wedding band!! I got the two pieces at a very affordable price and they are absolutely beautiful! Thank you very much prime style for the excellent customer service and the time you put in to my order! We are both very very happy with the results!

miked247
3/23/17

One of the best online transactions I had. Fast shipping and good quality and customer support is fantastic. Great job!

robertc321
3/21/17

Absolutely amazed with my wedding set purchase. Better than I hoped for and my fiance loves the engagement ring. PrimeStyle delivered in every sense of the word. Thanks! PrimeStyle!

dariur
3/14/17

I did order engagement diamond ring from primestyle. I am very happy about the ring,it's so beautiful,the size of the ring and diamond exactly what I ordered. Delivery was fast. I would recommend primestyle.

gergeom
3/6/17

Stone came out of my wife's wedding band... repaired quickly at no cost resized at her request for a nominal fee.

edwardy11
3/1/17

Purchased an eternity ring as a surprise for my wife. Though the ring was beautiful, it didn't match well with her engagement ring and wedding band (difficult to do when it's a surprise). I contacted customer service and no questions asked they were willing to modify or replace with a different style to better match her existing rings. Communication was great, no pressure experience and even was provided a 1 week extension on the return policy just based on the timing of having a new ring made and shipped to then decide if we were keeping the first and making modifications to the setting or keeping the second. Would definitely recommend. As a side note, we walked into a local jewelry store just to take a look at various settings and after looking over my wife's ring from PrimeStyle, they pulled out comparable options that were 6 times what I paid. Any uncertainty I had about cost and quality was gone. This won't be my last purchase.

jimmyd57
2/28/17

darrens50
2/27/17

I purchased a White Gold Diamond Trilogy Ring for my fiancé G colour and VS1-VS2 Clarity, when it arrived, as you will see from the photos it is YELLOW, I contacted Primestyle immediately and David laughed down the phone to me saying "You expect a GIA certified diamond for that price? HAHAHA" NO DAVID I WANT WHAT WAS ADVERTISED TO ME!! I had also spoke to Thomas before making my purchase to ensure it would not be yellow in colour and Thomas promised me it would be "As shown on website once you order the G colour". What a joke, it was VERY Yellow. I then wanted to send it back for a refund, I had to pay 80 ~$100 to post it back. I was then advised that they were going to charge me $60 for posting the ring to me, therefor refunding me the cost minus $60 for shipping, this is a joke as on the site it is stated up top, "FREE SHIPPING" AND when you look at their shipping page, if you do need to pay for shipping it is $30 INTERNATIONAL, so where did the $60 come from Primestyle??? Biggest rip off of a company. AVOID AVOID AVOID, if you love the person you want to give the ring to DO NOT buy substandard items from Primestyle.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE PRIMESTYLE. THEY RIPPED ME OFF. Substandard quality and overcharged for shipping.

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PrimeStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 4/10/16
on 1/27/16
on 10/28/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the PrimeStyle staff and other customers.

27 Photos for PrimeStyle