US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jennyh2

My ring the beautiful item 50267 was great, but the customer service that I received from this company was even better. (in 72 reviews)

dylana

I had visited various Diamond Jewelry stores but this range of prices was unthinkable! (in 59 reviews)

nickr24

When my girlfriend and I decided to get married, the next think came in our mind was the beautiful engagement ring. (in 51 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jessk27
7/21/16

We purchase my bridal set over 5 years ago from Prime Style. For our 5 year anniversary my husband wanted to get me an anniversary band. Prime style went above and beyond to ensure the new band match my existing bridal set. I truly appreciate my beautiful new bridal set.

juliah52
7/14/16

Never thought that I would ever have have the joyful experience of wearing such a beautiful, extravagant set of rings on my fingers. Having them make me feels like the bride that I was always met to be. I would gladly recommend Prime Style to anyone who loves quality but can't afford to buy quality.
Through Prime Style, men can surprise their ladies with a ring that is fit for their queens, and ladies can truly experience the joy of feeling special.

peggym28
7/9/16

This is the 5th time I have purchased from Primestyle and never been disappointed! My ring is divine and has already had so many comments! I'm already eyeing up my next purchase....

lydiap12
7/4/16

Beautiful set! compliments are daily. The sparkle and shine. Great set...

josel104
6/29/16

I have found Prime Style an excellent company to deal with.

frankm136
6/28/16

Primestyle made the end to end process so easy. The order updates are fantastic, very professional. The certificate arrived a week after I received my ring. Extremely happy with the great price!

kaylaj17
6/28/16

I had been looking on Primestyle for several years for the perfect wedding and engagement rings! I was hesitant to buy them online but I am so happy I did! I love my set!! Perfect size for my hand, they are absolutely stunning when the sun hits them and the quality is more than what I could have imagined!

I wish I could post a picture to show them off!

luisp41
6/25/16

I was amazed to see how beautiful, clarity with fire, hand made ring that fit my finger perfectly. The diamonds are very white and clear with sparkle when the sun is out and the clouds. I had my Jeweler check my Halo Oval ring and he was very impress with the color of stones, the hand made quality and told me it was a Tiffany ring style which is made upwards towards the setting which will give me sparkle in the natural sun light and he said the center stone is made higher than the Halo ring of diamonds which gives more clarity and the Jeweler never seen that design before because the majority of the Halo rings are on the same plane as the center stone. Also, the Jeweler had a .25 center Halo Oval ring for $2850 and he stated that my ring have better quality stones than the $2850. The center stone is a VSI with one inclusion that can be seen under a microscope and the stones are F-G quality, which is better than a J quality which was stated. I received a lot of compliments on my ring and ask what kind of ring it is. I have small fingers and the .65 carat Halo Oval Ring fit my finger perfectly and the ring seems larger, because it covers my ring finger( below the knuckle) entirely. I really like the PrimeStyle concept too increase my center stone in the future and pay the difference. I just can not believe how an internet site jewelry company can offer inexpensive prices, hand made rings and I can decide on the gold color(yellow, white, plantinum), gold karat (14k or 18k) very very good quality of diamonds. PrimeStyle will be the place for my future jewelry purchases.

march131
6/25/16

Two separate jewelers could not verify that two of the five stones were not Moisanite. Both snickered at the $18k "appraisal" that Prime sent with the ring. As they were unable to verify the stones due to multiple refractions which natural diamonds do not have, appraisal was impossible. I lost over $200 on verification and required insurance just to return. Prime then kept my money for three weeks. Visa stepped in and was able to have my account refunded.
I would NOT recommend this company to anyone...not even enemies.

marthas55
5/3/16

I read a few very nasty reviews on PrimeStyle.com sending out" FAKE DIAMONDS" to customers. Today I asked a Jeweler to look at my 14K Halo Oval Diamond Ring to see if it was fake, lab recreated or genuine diamonds. The Jeweler was very impress with my diamonds color and clarity, how well the ring was hand made, the bow-tie was very invisible and the diamonds are genuine not fake or lab created, because under the microscope he saw one imperfection and a signature mark. The Jeweler told me that my diamond ring oval is better color, cut, clarity than his inventory of the same size. He also stated he liked the center stone up above the halo instead on the same plan, because the natural sun light will really give out the"Bling" effect.
Now, I can say that the negative reviews full of lies are coming from other Diamond Companies that can not compete with PrimeStyle.com on the main issue is PRICE, diamond size, clarity of the diamond, color of the diamond, hand made entire ring which gives you the opportunity to choose yellow gold, white gold or rose gold in 14k or 18k. I just thank the other lovely reviews that swayed me to do business with Primestyle.com.

ellenp11
4/28/16

It took 7 days to receive my ring which I was amazed how the diamonds are full of light and clarity. The oval has a slight bow-tie visual which I found out that is a great sign of quality and the diamonds on the halo are brighter than the oval diamond, therefore my diamond ring is both quality and very good clarity. I would recommend everyone who really wants to save money and have a handmade ring because you can choose your color of 14k gold(white, yellow or rose). I would never thought of an internet jewelry company can hand make a beautiful ring of such quality and fire from the diamonds. I am loving my Devotion Ring.

kristinas38
4/25/16

I looked for months to find the perfect engagement ring and wedding bands. There are only a few sites out there that have the low pricing of primestyle, but none of them had the beautiful designs. If you take the time, you can definitely find your dream ring on this site, and if you wish to customize it slightly to make it even more perfect for you, it is easily done as well. The quality and workmanship is excellent, and I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed when you finally open the box, the opposite in fact, you will be taken back. If you hate the mark-up and lack of selection in jewelry stores than this should be the end of your online search, you won't do any better. I now have the most beautiful rings I have ever seen in my possession, and they were a fraction of what it would have cost in a jewelry store or at some other online sites.

lauras149
4/19/16

I would definitely recommend Primestyle to everyone and anyone. The customer service representatives are very knowledgeable, polite, and resolve any issue. If I get an answering machine due to high caller volume, they do return my phone call as quickly as they get it. I always am excited waiting for my package. It makes getting my mail fun. I get excited when my package arrives because a picture and what you are getting can be deceiving, but primestyle has real pictures of the jewelry, its better than what I expect. Always much prettier in front of me. I gaze through all my jewelry from primestyle and I just smile. My jewelry box is almost as tall as my dresser. No joke!! Thank you ***

lukef16
4/15/16

I purchased an engagement ring from PrimeStyle. I was a little hesitant trusting such an important purchase to an online retailer. I absolutely was not disappointed! My fiance loved her ring. It was very high quality and the price was fantastic. If you are thinking about getting a ring from Priimestyle, do it! You will not be disappointed.

My fiance gets comments all the time as well. Everyone who sees her engagement ring loves it!

Couple of extra notes.

Ordering: Easy, no problems at all
Shipping: It took a few days for the ring to be made, I think it was about 4 days for me. Once it was done, Primestyle had it delivered to my day in one day.

gregoryo5
4/14/16

The ring arrived in an elegant box and with sturdy pamphlets (certificates and information). It's beautiful and an looks exactly like the picture on their website! Very satisfied overall and saved a LOT of money too! Thanks PrimeStyle!

tonyr69
4/11/16

I personally like Primestyle. It's a good company, which specializes in selling diamond rings. They have a large collection of rings, pendants and bracelets in stock all of the time. When I was looking to buy my wife a small but nice ring, Primestyle is the place I went to. I mean where else are you going to find a factory that sells such good stuff for a pretty reasonable price. If your budget is tight but you like to wear expensive jewelery, this is the place to go to. Almost everything you want you will find there. It has over a 100 stles to choose from and a marvelous website. I highly recommend Primestyle products and especially their website. That's what I did. I first went to the site, picked what I liked and actually purchased the item. I received it in 4 days. Great experience.

jimmyl38
4/4/16

I ordered an engagement ring for my fiancée, well when I received it I didnt like the way the diamonds looked. When I did my research I realized I was at fault and had ordered the diamonds I received. So I contacted primestyle support and asked to upgrade the ring for better quality diamonds, and why not more caret weight. Support was extremely helpful and I received my upgraded ring in a timely manner. I will definitely be doing business with primestyle again

glennr29
3/31/16

What an Amazing Ring and top Notch Service!

She absolutely loves it and I don't know if it's me but I think she tell's me that every day! Can't hear it enough, I must say! Thanks PrimeStyle for having such a vast selection. I was able to find the perfect ring at the perfect time and at the perfect price. I can't forget the customer service. Prompt, polite, knowledgeable and just gave me the most pleasant experience. I had to have my ring re-sized. The process was simple and it was super-fast! Did I tell you my lady LOVES the Spark, the design.... and so do I... THANKS PRIMESTYLE!!!!!

beej9
3/29/16

2 people found this review helpful .
I purchased an engagement ring and got it within 4 days. The ring looks beautiful and am excited to give it to my girlfriend. Thankyou

jeenar1
3/25/16

I love my ring! Looks exactly like on the picture.
Very good customer service. Will definitely buy it again!!

derrekm
3/24/16

I ordered my fiancé a custom wedding band off of a cad drawing it was 1/3 the cost of everywhere else and came out amazing!! Definitely will buy from prime style again!

patrickm118
3/18/16

Ordered a piece on 3/9, im'd Mary after purchase she confirmed 3 days to ship. Im'd on 3/15 was told by Jenny would ship on 3/18. When I asked what happened she said eternity rings take longer. You would think Mary would have known that. Now I IM today 3/18 and am told order will ship 3/29. I asked for a manager and was told it could take up to 3 hours. I missed my anniversary diner on 3/17 and told my wife she would have her gift by Monday.

gerogeh
2/26/16

excellent ring with a "Can't compete with" price. excellent service who were were very prompt and helpful when asked for assistance. thank you!

stephanieh76
2/25/16

This is my 5th purchase from Prime Style. I have yet to be disappointed in any way. Customer service is awesome! Values are amazing! Products are gorgeous! I will never go to Kay's, Zales, or any of the others.....I Prime Style!!!

bakerr
2/24/16

The service was prompt and neat, perfect product and 100% fulfillment of expectations!

Great - I can highly recommend!

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PrimeStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5/11/16
Add your answer
4/10/16
Answer
thomasd36
A: Yes, we can do this for you. All you need to do is either place the order with our customer service or place the order using Pay by Phone as payment method and then contact customer service to process payment. Our customer service can process a partial payment using any payment method and set up an installment plan using your credit card for the rest of the balance.
4/11/16