Review of PrimeStyle

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

karenl190
4/25/17

Excellent quality and sparkle of diamonds and style of band. Would definitely recommend this company for your ring!

laurad140
4/24/17

My engagement ring is stunning. I get many compliments. We also ordered my wedding ring here. It is also absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to wear them together. I would definitely shop here again.

geomanf
4/21/17

I had reservations purchasing online without actually seeing the product first especially one involving a substantial amount of money. Upon deciding to give it a go, the experience I had was nothing but first class. The item that was purchased was a pair of diamond stud earrings for my wife's birthday. The constant updates from the customer service team was fantastic and the item arrived promptly in time for the special occasion. My wife absolutely loves them to the point that she hasn't taken them off! A really enjoyable experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Primestyle to anyone asking me about purchasing jewelry for someone special. Thanks once again for a pleasurable experience.

ingrdr
4/18/17

Telephone order placed but what a nightmare?! This merchant totally ignored all e-mails sent to them and only notified me about delays in processing completion and shipping when I called to check the order status?! This merchant apparently does not understand ENGLISH nor do they care about Customer Service or Customer Satisfaction?! This transaction was DISPUTED when I was sent tracking information with bracelet closure instructions that were too difficult to operate or understand?! I REFUSED shipment delivery and had FEDERAL EXPRESS RETURN TO SHIPPER ASAP for which this merchant had been PAID IN FULL and also had the merchandise several days before they ever attempted a FULL REFUND of any kind?! Thank goodness for Pay Pal Credit as they HELPED a bad situation from getting worse as I was assured a FULL REFUND even if the merchant refused to comply?! Pay Pal Credit is a SAFE for the Customer so to speak as they HELP when we Consumers run across merchants who think they can get by with anything they want and have no regard for the Customer/Consumer?!

yogih1
4/18/17

My fiancé and I are very outside of the box so he allowed me to find my perfect ring, as long as he planned the perfect proposal. I looked for months to pick the right company and ring and came across Primestyle. I fell in love with the products, the real customer reviews, and their better business Bureau rating. We agreed on the .90cttw, .55ct emerald cut double banded engagement ring. It is flawless and I get compliments everyday on how beautiful it is. We named her "Beauty"! Best choice yet!

andrewm226
4/10/17

We purchased a beautiful ring set from PrimeStyle that was very unique compared to anything we had seen in stores. When they arrived, it turned out I didn't know my correct ring size, but PrimeStyle was more than happy to organise to have my rings resized at a fraction of the cost of having it done at my local jewellers. All the staff that I dealt with were so helpful and friendly and it was very reassuring to receive updates letting us know the progress of our purchase. We are so happy with the rings and I have even received comments about them from staff at jewellery stores regarding how unique and gorgeous they are. Would definitely use
PrimeStyle again!

jeanniew8
4/10/17

I initially received my ring and did see center diamond was CCC diamond just beautiful, all the other diamonds were yellow. I called them they? Said send it back, I did send it back with very close up pictures. I received my ring back all diamonds match I had absolutely no difficulties or rude behavior. I think one will get further if you treat those with respect. I would buy from this company and I would refer anyone to buy and feel safe with them. Customer service was great as were the jewelers I needed to speak to to discuss my concerns.

laurab237
4/4/17

PrimeStyle is the only place I will buy diamonds from. After years of unsuccessfully searching for a unique and affordable diamond ring, I stumbled upon PrimeStyle. This was the best discovery ever! Top quality and great prices. My wedding set is gorgeous!

robertj208
3/28/17

My girlfriend loved her engagement ring and wedding band!! I got the two pieces at a very affordable price and they are absolutely beautiful! Thank you very much prime style for the excellent customer service and the time you put in to my order! We are both very very happy with the results!

miked247
3/23/17

One of the best online transactions I had. Fast shipping and good quality and customer support is fantastic. Great job!

robertc321
3/21/17

Absolutely amazed with my wedding set purchase. Better than I hoped for and my fiance loves the engagement ring. PrimeStyle delivered in every sense of the word. Thanks! PrimeStyle!

dariur
3/14/17

I did order engagement diamond ring from primestyle. I am very happy about the ring,it's so beautiful,the size of the ring and diamond exactly what I ordered. Delivery was fast. I would recommend primestyle.

gergeom
3/6/17

Stone came out of my wife's wedding band... repaired quickly at no cost resized at her request for a nominal fee.

edwardy11
3/1/17

Purchased an eternity ring as a surprise for my wife. Though the ring was beautiful, it didn't match well with her engagement ring and wedding band (difficult to do when it's a surprise). I contacted customer service and no questions asked they were willing to modify or replace with a different style to better match her existing rings. Communication was great, no pressure experience and even was provided a 1 week extension on the return policy just based on the timing of having a new ring made and shipped to then decide if we were keeping the first and making modifications to the setting or keeping the second. Would definitely recommend. As a side note, we walked into a local jewelry store just to take a look at various settings and after looking over my wife's ring from PrimeStyle, they pulled out comparable options that were 6 times what I paid. Any uncertainty I had about cost and quality was gone. This won't be my last purchase.

jimmyd57
2/28/17

darrens50
2/27/17

I purchased a White Gold Diamond Trilogy Ring for my fiancé G colour and VS1-VS2 Clarity, when it arrived, as you will see from the photos it is YELLOW, I contacted Primestyle immediately and David laughed down the phone to me saying "You expect a GIA certified diamond for that price? HAHAHA" NO DAVID I WANT WHAT WAS ADVERTISED TO ME!! I had also spoke to Thomas before making my purchase to ensure it would not be yellow in colour and Thomas promised me it would be "As shown on website once you order the G colour". What a joke, it was VERY Yellow. I then wanted to send it back for a refund, I had to pay 80 ~$100 to post it back. I was then advised that they were going to charge me $60 for posting the ring to me, therefor refunding me the cost minus $60 for shipping, this is a joke as on the site it is stated up top, "FREE SHIPPING" AND when you look at their shipping page, if you do need to pay for shipping it is $30 INTERNATIONAL, so where did the $60 come from Primestyle??? Biggest rip off of a company. AVOID AVOID AVOID, if you love the person you want to give the ring to DO NOT buy substandard items from Primestyle.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE PRIMESTYLE. THEY RIPPED ME OFF. Substandard quality and overcharged for shipping.

troym50
1/16/17

I purchased a diamond ring wedding set for my wife for Christmas...She loved it ... It was especially exciting when she opened the ring box with an LED light, Did it sparkle... my wife won't take it off , It truly is a beautiful ring.. my wife stated that the only downside is that it seems to sharp on the top

ryang59
1/3/17

My purchase experience with PrimeStyle was a complete joy, not only did I get a great ring at a very reasonable price, my wife absolutely loves it, and has told me about the numerous compliments she has gotten.
I would recommend PrimeStyle to anyone looking to purchase jewelery from a very professional team with high quality products.
Thank you again PrimeStyle.

richardb281
12/29/16

When my partner and I were searching for just the perfect wedding rings for our upcoming wedding in 2017, we found the search very frustrating because we wanted to find rings that expressed both our deep love for each other and as well our unique personalities. Then we discovered PrimeStyle and our search was over. Not only did we find a wide selection of the most beautiful wedding bands but we found that the prices were well within our budget. It took no time to select the perfect style of ring that we both loved but we could not believe how easy it was to make the purchase that even offered a monthly payment option. Once the purchase was made the team at PrimeStyle kept us informed of everything that was happening with our rings as they were being made. We just were so incredibly impressed by their outstanding customer service. Then when the rings arrived so fast might we say, well words cannot express how beautiful the rings were crafted and just what we wanted. It brought tears to our eyes they were beyond perfect !!! So were are extremely grateful to PrimeStyle for making the start of our wonderful life an amazing experience !!!! Without a doubt all of our future jewelry purchases will be with PrimeStyle !!! Thank you !!!

vernonj3
12/25/16

Ordering was easy, fast and efficient. Ring is beautiful! My fiance is so pleased with it! My engagement ring and wedding ring have also come from primestyle! We are so pleased with your products and shopping experience. Thank you!

stevenj63
12/23/16

My experience with Primestyle was nothing short of amazing from the day I ordered it to when I recieved it was around 8 days, amazing for an international delivery. When the ring arrived I was so happy with how beautiful it was. I will be coming back to Primestyle again and again from here on in, there is no need to go anywhere else. Thank you very much for your amazing service and products.

casandram6
12/22/16

I purchased a pair of . 25ct emerald cut diamond stud earrings as a birthday gift for my girlfriend. They arrived super fast and just in time. I am a last minute shopper so the speed of shipment was important. The earrings are beautiful and I especially liked the screw type backs so I know my girlfriend won't lose her earrings. She loved them!

drewz2
12/21/16

Google
I ordered an engagement ring for my girlfriend from primestyle.I went with a .8 ct center diamond, 2 blue sapphires on the sides and then several smaller diamonds down the band.

This was ordered in an I/J color. When the ring came it had a very noticeable yellow tint. I know nothing about rings so the yellow color wasn't given a second thought until my fiancé mentioned it. I had 2 seperate jewelers/gemologists look at it and say the color was closer to an M, maybe lower.

Primestyle had nothing but excuses when questioned about this issue. We actually ordered another ring in G/H color that was found to be a borderline J color, possible K. Neither ring was appraised for anywhere near where primestyle said they were worth.

When I called and said I wanted to return the 2nd ring, I was told I could return it for in-store credit in the amount I paid for the ring.This company is very dishonest and I'll never purchase anything from them again.

jennym60
7/28/16

There were issues with my order from the start, no one's fault really. A "compromised" credit card caused problems. I spoke wth Jenny approximately 6-8 times in 3 days to get it taken care of and she was amazing, knowledgeable, caring and very efficient in helping me get it straightened out. My wonderful, now husband, decided to order my wedding ring 8 days before the wedding, so time was an issue. She was phenomenal and I had the ring 2 days before the wedding. And the ring...well, WAY beyond our expectations, beautiful and perfect! Thanks SO MUCH! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PRIME STYLE!!!

jessk27
7/21/16

We purchase my bridal set over 5 years ago from Prime Style. For our 5 year anniversary my husband wanted to get me an anniversary band. Prime style went above and beyond to ensure the new band match my existing bridal set. I truly appreciate my beautiful new bridal set.

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PrimeStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
johnn1023
John n.
on 11/28/16
Answer
thomasd36
Thomas D. [PrimeStyle Rep]
A: We offer Layaway and SplitIt plan. For the SplitIt plan you can pay for the item in 10 easy monthly installments interest free! All you need to qualify is a credit card. Please note, in order to complete the process you need to have enough credit limit to cover the total amount of the order. As the system will put a pending charge for it.

You may check this link for the instruction:
on 11/30/16
on 10/26/16
Answer
thomasd36
Thomas D. [PrimeStyle Rep]
A: If you use the installment plan payment and lets say your credit line is $2000 and the item price is $1500 you'll be able to use only $500 but it doesn't mean that you will pay at the end of the month $1500 for the item you'll pay only the portion of the installment for that month.

I hope I answered your question and if not don't hesitate to call us or even reply here...

Thank you.