US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

troym50
1/16/17

I purchased a diamond ring wedding set for my wife for Christmas...She loved it ... It was especially exciting when she opened the ring box with an LED light, Did it sparkle... my wife won't take it off , It truly is a beautiful ring.. my wife stated that the only downside is that it seems to sharp on the top

ryang59
1/3/17

My purchase experience with PrimeStyle was a complete joy, not only did I get a great ring at a very reasonable price, my wife absolutely loves it, and has told me about the numerous compliments she has gotten.
I would recommend PrimeStyle to anyone looking to purchase jewelery from a very professional team with high quality products.
Thank you again PrimeStyle.

richardb281
12/29/16

When my partner and I were searching for just the perfect wedding rings for our upcoming wedding in 2017, we found the search very frustrating because we wanted to find rings that expressed both our deep love for each other and as well our unique personalities. Then we discovered PrimeStyle and our search was over. Not only did we find a wide selection of the most beautiful wedding bands but we found that the prices were well within our budget. It took no time to select the perfect style of ring that we both loved but we could not believe how easy it was to make the purchase that even offered a monthly payment option. Once the purchase was made the team at PrimeStyle kept us informed of everything that was happening with our rings as they were being made. We just were so incredibly impressed by their outstanding customer service. Then when the rings arrived so fast might we say, well words cannot express how beautiful the rings were crafted and just what we wanted. It brought tears to our eyes they were beyond perfect !!! So were are extremely grateful to PrimeStyle for making the start of our wonderful life an amazing experience !!!! Without a doubt all of our future jewelry purchases will be with PrimeStyle !!! Thank you !!!

vernonj3
12/25/16

Ordering was easy, fast and efficient. Ring is beautiful! My fiance is so pleased with it! My engagement ring and wedding ring have also come from primestyle! We are so pleased with your products and shopping experience. Thank you!

stevenj63
12/23/16

My experience with Primestyle was nothing short of amazing from the day I ordered it to when I recieved it was around 8 days, amazing for an international delivery. When the ring arrived I was so happy with how beautiful it was. I will be coming back to Primestyle again and again from here on in, there is no need to go anywhere else. Thank you very much for your amazing service and products.

casandram6
12/22/16

I purchased a pair of . 25ct emerald cut diamond stud earrings as a birthday gift for my girlfriend. They arrived super fast and just in time. I am a last minute shopper so the speed of shipment was important. The earrings are beautiful and I especially liked the screw type backs so I know my girlfriend won't lose her earrings. She loved them!

drewz2
12/21/16

Google
I ordered an engagement ring for my girlfriend from primestyle.I went with a .8 ct center diamond, 2 blue sapphires on the sides and then several smaller diamonds down the band.

This was ordered in an I/J color. When the ring came it had a very noticeable yellow tint. I know nothing about rings so the yellow color wasn't given a second thought until my fiancé mentioned it. I had 2 seperate jewelers/gemologists look at it and say the color was closer to an M, maybe lower.

Primestyle had nothing but excuses when questioned about this issue. We actually ordered another ring in G/H color that was found to be a borderline J color, possible K. Neither ring was appraised for anywhere near where primestyle said they were worth.

When I called and said I wanted to return the 2nd ring, I was told I could return it for in-store credit in the amount I paid for the ring.This company is very dishonest and I'll never purchase anything from them again.

jennym60
7/28/16

There were issues with my order from the start, no one's fault really. A "compromised" credit card caused problems. I spoke wth Jenny approximately 6-8 times in 3 days to get it taken care of and she was amazing, knowledgeable, caring and very efficient in helping me get it straightened out. My wonderful, now husband, decided to order my wedding ring 8 days before the wedding, so time was an issue. She was phenomenal and I had the ring 2 days before the wedding. And the ring...well, WAY beyond our expectations, beautiful and perfect! Thanks SO MUCH! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PRIME STYLE!!!

jessk27
7/21/16

We purchase my bridal set over 5 years ago from Prime Style. For our 5 year anniversary my husband wanted to get me an anniversary band. Prime style went above and beyond to ensure the new band match my existing bridal set. I truly appreciate my beautiful new bridal set.

juliah52
7/14/16

Never thought that I would ever have have the joyful experience of wearing such a beautiful, extravagant set of rings on my fingers. Having them make me feels like the bride that I was always met to be. I would gladly recommend Prime Style to anyone who loves quality but can't afford to buy quality.
Through Prime Style, men can surprise their ladies with a ring that is fit for their queens, and ladies can truly experience the joy of feeling special.

peggym28
7/9/16

This is the 5th time I have purchased from Primestyle and never been disappointed! My ring is divine and has already had so many comments! I'm already eyeing up my next purchase....

lydiap12
7/4/16

Beautiful set! compliments are daily. The sparkle and shine. Great set...

josel104
6/29/16

I have found Prime Style an excellent company to deal with.

frankm136
6/28/16

Primestyle made the end to end process so easy. The order updates are fantastic, very professional. The certificate arrived a week after I received my ring. Extremely happy with the great price!

kaylaj17
6/28/16

I had been looking on Primestyle for several years for the perfect wedding and engagement rings! I was hesitant to buy them online but I am so happy I did! I love my set!! Perfect size for my hand, they are absolutely stunning when the sun hits them and the quality is more than what I could have imagined!

I wish I could post a picture to show them off!

luisp41
6/25/16

I was amazed to see how beautiful, clarity with fire, hand made ring that fit my finger perfectly. The diamonds are very white and clear with sparkle when the sun is out and the clouds. I had my Jeweler check my Halo Oval ring and he was very impress with the color of stones, the hand made quality and told me it was a Tiffany ring style which is made upwards towards the setting which will give me sparkle in the natural sun light and he said the center stone is made higher than the Halo ring of diamonds which gives more clarity and the Jeweler never seen that design before because the majority of the Halo rings are on the same plane as the center stone. Also, the Jeweler had a .25 center Halo Oval ring for $2850 and he stated that my ring have better quality stones than the $2850. The center stone is a VSI with one inclusion that can be seen under a microscope and the stones are F-G quality, which is better than a J quality which was stated. I received a lot of compliments on my ring and ask what kind of ring it is. I have small fingers and the .65 carat Halo Oval Ring fit my finger perfectly and the ring seems larger, because it covers my ring finger( below the knuckle) entirely. I really like the PrimeStyle concept too increase my center stone in the future and pay the difference. I just can not believe how an internet site jewelry company can offer inexpensive prices, hand made rings and I can decide on the gold color(yellow, white, plantinum), gold karat (14k or 18k) very very good quality of diamonds. PrimeStyle will be the place for my future jewelry purchases.

march131
6/25/16

Two separate jewelers could not verify that two of the five stones were not Moisanite. Both snickered at the $18k "appraisal" that Prime sent with the ring. As they were unable to verify the stones due to multiple refractions which natural diamonds do not have, appraisal was impossible. I lost over $200 on verification and required insurance just to return. Prime then kept my money for three weeks. Visa stepped in and was able to have my account refunded.
I would NOT recommend this company to anyone...not even enemies.

marthas55
5/3/16

I read a few very nasty reviews on PrimeStyle.com sending out" FAKE DIAMONDS" to customers. Today I asked a Jeweler to look at my 14K Halo Oval Diamond Ring to see if it was fake, lab recreated or genuine diamonds. The Jeweler was very impress with my diamonds color and clarity, how well the ring was hand made, the bow-tie was very invisible and the diamonds are genuine not fake or lab created, because under the microscope he saw one imperfection and a signature mark. The Jeweler told me that my diamond ring oval is better color, cut, clarity than his inventory of the same size. He also stated he liked the center stone up above the halo instead on the same plan, because the natural sun light will really give out the"Bling" effect.
Now, I can say that the negative reviews full of lies are coming from other Diamond Companies that can not compete with PrimeStyle.com on the main issue is PRICE, diamond size, clarity of the diamond, color of the diamond, hand made entire ring which gives you the opportunity to choose yellow gold, white gold or rose gold in 14k or 18k. I just thank the other lovely reviews that swayed me to do business with Primestyle.com.

ellenp11
4/28/16

It took 7 days to receive my ring which I was amazed how the diamonds are full of light and clarity. The oval has a slight bow-tie visual which I found out that is a great sign of quality and the diamonds on the halo are brighter than the oval diamond, therefore my diamond ring is both quality and very good clarity. I would recommend everyone who really wants to save money and have a handmade ring because you can choose your color of 14k gold(white, yellow or rose). I would never thought of an internet jewelry company can hand make a beautiful ring of such quality and fire from the diamonds. I am loving my Devotion Ring.

kristinas38
4/25/16

I looked for months to find the perfect engagement ring and wedding bands. There are only a few sites out there that have the low pricing of primestyle, but none of them had the beautiful designs. If you take the time, you can definitely find your dream ring on this site, and if you wish to customize it slightly to make it even more perfect for you, it is easily done as well. The quality and workmanship is excellent, and I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed when you finally open the box, the opposite in fact, you will be taken back. If you hate the mark-up and lack of selection in jewelry stores than this should be the end of your online search, you won't do any better. I now have the most beautiful rings I have ever seen in my possession, and they were a fraction of what it would have cost in a jewelry store or at some other online sites.

lauras149
4/19/16

I would definitely recommend Primestyle to everyone and anyone. The customer service representatives are very knowledgeable, polite, and resolve any issue. If I get an answering machine due to high caller volume, they do return my phone call as quickly as they get it. I always am excited waiting for my package. It makes getting my mail fun. I get excited when my package arrives because a picture and what you are getting can be deceiving, but primestyle has real pictures of the jewelry, its better than what I expect. Always much prettier in front of me. I gaze through all my jewelry from primestyle and I just smile. My jewelry box is almost as tall as my dresser. No joke!! Thank you ***

lukef16
4/15/16

I purchased an engagement ring from PrimeStyle. I was a little hesitant trusting such an important purchase to an online retailer. I absolutely was not disappointed! My fiance loved her ring. It was very high quality and the price was fantastic. If you are thinking about getting a ring from Priimestyle, do it! You will not be disappointed.

My fiance gets comments all the time as well. Everyone who sees her engagement ring loves it!

Couple of extra notes.

Ordering: Easy, no problems at all
Shipping: It took a few days for the ring to be made, I think it was about 4 days for me. Once it was done, Primestyle had it delivered to my day in one day.

gregoryo5
4/14/16

The ring arrived in an elegant box and with sturdy pamphlets (certificates and information). It's beautiful and an looks exactly like the picture on their website! Very satisfied overall and saved a LOT of money too! Thanks PrimeStyle!

tonyr69
4/11/16

I personally like Primestyle. It's a good company, which specializes in selling diamond rings. They have a large collection of rings, pendants and bracelets in stock all of the time. When I was looking to buy my wife a small but nice ring, Primestyle is the place I went to. I mean where else are you going to find a factory that sells such good stuff for a pretty reasonable price. If your budget is tight but you like to wear expensive jewelery, this is the place to go to. Almost everything you want you will find there. It has over a 100 stles to choose from and a marvelous website. I highly recommend Primestyle products and especially their website. That's what I did. I first went to the site, picked what I liked and actually purchased the item. I received it in 4 days. Great experience.

jimmyl38
4/4/16

I ordered an engagement ring for my fiancée, well when I received it I didnt like the way the diamonds looked. When I did my research I realized I was at fault and had ordered the diamonds I received. So I contacted primestyle support and asked to upgrade the ring for better quality diamonds, and why not more caret weight. Support was extremely helpful and I received my upgraded ring in a timely manner. I will definitely be doing business with primestyle again

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PrimeStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
johnn1023
John n.
on 11/28/16
Answer
thomasd36
Thomas D. [PrimeStyle Rep]
A: We offer Layaway and SplitIt plan. For the SplitIt plan you can pay for the item in 10 easy monthly installments interest free! All you need to qualify is a credit card. Please note, in order to complete the process you need to have enough credit limit to cover the total amount of the order. As the system will put a pending charge for it.

You may check this link for the instruction:
on 11/30/16
on 10/26/16
Answer
thomasd36
Thomas D. [PrimeStyle Rep]
A: If you use the installment plan payment and lets say your credit line is $2000 and the item price is $1500 you'll be able to use only $500 but it doesn't mean that you will pay at the end of the month $1500 for the item you'll pay only the portion of the installment for that month.

I hope I answered your question and if not don't hesitate to call us or even reply here...

Thank you.