Review of PrimeStyle

sales@primestyle.com
2018 Customer choice award

rinam17
11/22/18

I was so very skeptical about buying and the authenticity of the jewellery but was extremely happy with my purchase. Everyone comment on my engagement ring even a local jewellery store where I went to buy jewellery cleaner asked where I purchased the ring as it was beautiful.

shayq1
11/14/18

I received my ring and liked what I had picked out but wanted to up grade the diamonds in the band. Thomas in customer service assisted me and I had the best experience! The ring looks awesome! I could not be happier. I was a little nervous to order on line without seeing the ring in person, but my experience was so good I would recommend primestyle to anyone, and have!

flossiec
11/3/18

A special thank you to David for helping me select a princess bracelet. He made sure it had nice stones, plus get over my concerns about ordering a bracelet without seeing it first. And he sent me information about Prime Style being a legitimate company. I am pleased and my wife is very happy!!!

leonv24
10/22/18

Awesome service and support. The product was made perfect to spec. very high quality! going to buy the matching band soon too.

peggyt44
10/12/18

I am impressed with excellent customer service.They keep me update every single stage of my jewelry fabrication . Definitely I will share this positive experience with all my friends and shop again in PrimeStyle.

luiccellec
10/4/18

It was amazing, the staff was excellent. There was time was I needed to be updated about my purchase and the staff was on point with calling me to keep me informed. 5 STARS!!!

lillianc44
10/1/18

I have always wanted a three stone ring and had been looking through the web hoping to find one that didn't cost a fortune. Most of the companies charge an arm and a leg for diamonds that have poor clarity and contain a lot of inclusions.
I was amazed at the pricing at PrimeStyle but was a little worried it seemed to good to be true. But sure enough, great prices and I had my ring looked at by a jeweller to see its replacement value and it was worth over twice as much as what I paid.
I am very very happy with my ring, the time it took to get and the warranty that they stand behind.
I am actually looking at getting another ring.
Thank you Primestyle!

loves24
9/28/18

These are scammers They deceived me I sent them a ring for refund and they say that there are no rings in the box. they did not return the money to me and just took it. I do not advise anyone to contact this company.

Response from Thomas D., PrimeStyle Representative
Every single return is being video recorded for security and insurance purposes we have all evidence that this package came without the ring inside, we cannot refund the customer for something that was not returned, customer cannot have the ring and the money at the same time!
dariousk
9/11/18

Primestyle has been incredible. There was always someone available to talk to you. My jewelry came on time and it was exactly as it was presented on the website. It was true to size and I needed no further adjustments by any other retailer. And you cannot beat the price anywhere! I have purchased both my wife's engagement ring and wedding band here and people constantly rave about them. I have checked in brick and mortar stores and they are two to three times what I paid for them on Prime Style. You just can't beat it.

eldonr12
6/11/18

I'm not going to lie...I had some reservations about ordering my fiancee's ring without seeing it first. I am, however, so glad I did. The ordering process was easy and fun, and the return policy that Primestyle has was reassuring. As it turned out, though, no return was necessary. The ring is beautiful, and my fiancee absolutely loved it! We had looked at some rings at a local jeweler...this ring is far superior to what we saw there, and at about 1\3 the price. Everyone that has seen it is very impressed with it, and assumes we spent way more than we did. I recommend Primestyle for your jewelry needs...I'm so glad I found them.

lindak344
6/3/18

I have bought several eternity bands from Primestyle and I just love them!
Two are platinum eternity bands and one is 18 kt yellow gold eternity band.
I used to work in jewelry for many years and you can not touch the quality that Primestyle and that is saying a lot. I also have had each piece tested and the appraisal that you will receive is spot on. I have sent many people to this website because of the quality.
So happy with all my purchases. There is a reason why I have been a repeat client.

mikes1035
5/21/18

Extremely pleased! I was looking for something out of the ordinary and that's what I was able to purchase. No"cookie cutter" pair of rings. Style with flair! Service was excellent and delivery was as promised

rosel87
5/13/18

My ring is gorgeous! I love it! It is a great deal and a fantastic feeling knowing that it was made especially for your finger and your the first person to wear it on your finger.

williamg285
5/12/18

I am William and I deal in selling of gold diamond in any kilos you would like contact me or text me on my number below and I will deliver to you the the number of kilos you need in investing and buying. 650 276 3972

judym149
4/22/18

Package came early and it was more than what I expected for the price this is my second order with them and I will always continue to shop with them

sandrad172
4/16/18

I love my 3 stone diamond ring, I wanted 14k white gold, it looks like a light yellow gold, the ring is so CUTE, I decided to keep it anyway. I LOVE IT.

adih1
4/8/18

Great personnel. Service and shipping links that I can follow through the processing of my order and all done in an amazining timeframe. Job Well Done.
Highly recommend !!

ellal25
4/2/18

Talk about customer service!
I bought a custom-made ring for my girlfriend. I was content-surprised with my ring, the PrimeStyle service, and everything related. I waited for the right time to give it to my gf, but it was not meant to be and she never knew about it. After a few months, our relationship was over and I felt stuck with a size 4 (tiny) custom ring. I called Primestyle and asked if there was any way the ring could be re-sized. I was thinking corporate greed but talk about true customer service! PrimeStyle re-sized the ring at an extremely reasonable cost (less than ten bucks) and guided me every step of the way. Now, I have the ring and plan on presenting it to the right gal when the time should come.

tarahg2
4/2/18

I recieved my custom made wedding band today. It is 4.80 carats of princess cut diamonds. It is just divine. My first purchase was diamond earrings then a tennis bracelet. It was prompt, the staff polite and professional. It was more beautiful than I imagined and I worked in jewelry sales. They will get all my business.
Tarah
Ontario,Canada

eldonb28
4/1/18

Let me say up front...I was VERY skeptical about buying my fiance's wedding ring from Primestyle. I come from the "If it sounds too good to be true..." school of thought, and I just really believed there had to be a catch. We took a chance, though, and we are so glad we did! Her ring is beyond beautiful...it is much nicer than some of the ones we looked at at a local jewelry store, and at about a third of the price they were asking. She is thrilled with the ring, and I am very pleased with the service and price I got from Primestyle. I will definitely be a returning customer...in fact, I've already picked out her gift for our first anniversary!

irinah8
3/29/18

Thank you!
I received my ring today and it was just what I ordered the diamond was absolutely beautiful and the ring is just gorgeous. I had questions before I purchased it and the staff was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful, they expedited the delivery for me and the ring came exactly on time !

asian14
3/26/18

They did an amazing job with my custom wedding bands! My fiancé also bought my engagement ring from their site. The prices are reasonable and the jewelry is gorgeous!!! I highly recommend!

zalik
3/23/18

Never again. These guys are scammers. I took my wedding set and they said that they don't sell this kind of diamonds anymore because they are so yellow. Not as advertised. The reason why they claim they only have 1 % returns is because of women like me - who received these as a gift and can't say NO to their poor husbands present

tald2
3/22/18

Beautiful ring, incredible return time, great customer service... That's what I call B.I.G. I've been looking online for weeks for the right ring to present to the woman I was seeking to marry. When I came across Primestyle, I was impressed with what I seen. I'm talking quality and price wise. I was still a little hesitant about making a big online purchase for something I couldn't put my hands on but preceded to do anyway. I was very satisfied to see the rings as Beautiful as the picture online, in Incredible return time, receiving Great customer service... keep doing it BIG Primestyle!

maayans
3/15/18

Customer service answered all my questions. Even went out of their way to measure the width of several mens wedding bands because they were not listed on the website. Ring arrived within 1 week. The diamonds were sparkly and beautiful. My husband loved it. I would recommend Primestyle to others and we will purchase other items from you in the future.

In order to be eligible for our installment plan, you must meet the following criteria: 1. Have a valid Credit Card (debit credit cards and AMEX are not eligible for this payment method, but eligible for all other payment methods that we offer) 2. Currently this payment method is available only for United states , Canada, United Kingdom, Australia (We are planning to add more countries in the near future). You will get the ring in like 3-4 business days as we need to make it first, and to your question you don't need to wait to pay it off before you get the ring. Please let us know if you have more questions...

By Thomas D., PrimeStyle Representative

We offer free shipping to all of our customers whether from the US or INTL. customers. We use only safe and prompt carriers such as FedEx and U.S. Postal Service (USPS). All our items are guaranteed to be of top quality as we value customer satisfaction for every transaction. Looking forward to doing business with you!

By Thomas D., PrimeStyle Representative

The ring has 1.50ct center in I-J color and VS2-SI1 clarity. We also use Very Good cut diamonds. We guarantee the quality of our items and all our jewelry come with a Primestyle certificate and appraisal. As a direct factory everything is made to order and are guaranteed to be at the factory prices. Contact us directly for assistance in placing the order.

By Thomas D., PrimeStyle Representative

Since the automated verification service gave us a no match response for the address on your credit card transaction, we need to verify your order. Banks outside USA wont allow us to do address verification over the phone that is why you need to do the sending of the verification to complete the order. This is required by our insurance company for them to cover the insurance for the shipment of your order. As diamond and diamond jewelry are high fraud risk items in the market we do this not only to protect ourselves but you as our customer from any fraudulent activities online. For your security make sure to cover the rest of the long card number on your card. Thank you and good day!

By Thomas D., PrimeStyle Representative

Yes, all of PrimeStyles diamonds are earth-mined, natural diamonds and are not treated or enhanced. Our diamonds and jewelry are 100% guaranteed.

By Thomas D., PrimeStyle Representative

Yes, it is a good quality, it's I-J in color which is near colorless and VS2-SI1 which you will not able to see any inclusions with your naked eye. Prices are final since they already at the best rate possible however we can give you a $50 OFF coupon, please contact us at 888.532.9440 or start a live chat

By Thomas D., PrimeStyle Representative

That is correct except our semi mount section where it doesn't come with the center stone. Please don't hesitate to reply in case you have any further questions.

By Thomas D., PrimeStyle Representative

All our items are guaranteed to be with 100% real and naturally mined diamonds also with genuine gold and platinum. They are all within the specifications stated on our website. We assure our customers that we provide top quality items at very good prices.

By Thomas D., PrimeStyle Representative

We offer Layaway and SplitIt plan. For the SplitIt plan you can pay for the item in 10 easy monthly installments interest free! All you need to qualify is a credit card. Please note, in order to complete the process you need to have enough credit limit to cover the total amount of the order. As the system will put a pending charge for it. You may check this link for the instruction: http://www.primestyle.com/installment_plan.html

By Thomas D., PrimeStyle Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PrimeStyle staff and other customers.

PrimeStyle?