Review of PrimeStyle

Tel: 212.302.3377
sales@primestyle.com

robertom52
11/8/17

Excellent customer service! amazing choices, it makes it easy to decide and a lot of options . I will defenitely make another purchase.

rondah3
7/16/17

I was nervous to make such a large purchase of wedding g rings online, but decided I could always send back if. It satisfied, but.....
Ordering was super easy, customer service's communication was excellent, shipping and delivery were fast and secure, rings are beautiful. Will definitely buy again.

deshawne1
7/9/17

I was looking for a unique ring for the love of my life I had been searching for someone to create it for months,I reached out to PrimeStyle and they were able to create exactly what I wanted. The quality was better than most rings I looked at in retail stores and the price was a lot less for better quality. PrimeStyle will be my go to for future jewelry.

larryg88
6/26/17

Very professional company. Communications was great and the product was shipped on time as was promised. Customer Service was very friendly and knew what she was talking about. Will order here again.

dianat39
6/17/17

PrimeStyle made my ring exactly as shown on the website and I love it!
David in customer service was very helpful in guiding me through the process and I saved a ton of money than the rings similar at retail. I would recommend. this company to anyone who wants fine jewelry at affordable pricing.

lucasm47
6/14/17

Beautiful ring, incredible return time, great customer service... That's what I call B.I.G. I've been looking online for weeks for the right ring to present to the woman I was seeking to marry. When I came across Primestyle, I was impressed with what I seen. I'm talking quality and price wise. I was still a little hesitant about making a big online purchase for something I couldn't put my hands on but preceded to do anyway. I was very satisfied to see the rings as Beautiful as the picture online, in Incredible return time, receiving Great customer service... keep doing it BIG Primestyle!

simonag11
6/13/17

I wear my ring all the time, I don't take it off, I show it to everyone,Most says they haven't seen one like it, I tell everyone this ring was made for me Just Me Love my ring and so does everyone else Thank You So Much Prime Style Now show my ring on my FB page So even more will see it THANKS AGAIN

ma59101
6/12/17

I've bought a diamond ring in new year sale for my wife but the ring not arrive in correct time and it's was saying 5 days working but received after 3 weeks. The problem it's like very low quality and the design it's not looks like same like pictures in website but I didn't taken any action but then few days laters I've received another letter for invoice payment 105£ then I've contacted with primestyle and long story then one day I visited a jewellery shop and there's same ring & the price 299£ but I've paid then 899£ then I decided to return and refund my money but for refund my money there's too much excuses but after all I didn't receive full refund plus wasted 200$ just for nothing so my recommendation never buy from primestyle and they are all philiphina or indonesia but they are use fake details if you speak with you can catch there accent so you can guess easily they are not real they just stolen my 200$ for nothing (this message specially for uk people and beware from them)

adeltas
5/25/17

Excellent online jewelry purchasing experience! Of course I was hesitant, about buying a diamond ring sight unseen but was absolutely blown away when I opened the box. I received exactly what I ordered. The ring was more beautiful than I even expected. What an amazing moment! I constantly receive compliments about it. Thanks so much PrimeStyle! I tell everyone about you and how affordable your prices are!

billyo12
5/16/17

I ordered a bridal ring set for my fiancée, and what I received was exactly what I wanted and ordered. We're both very pleased with the product and the price.

receeb1
5/5/17

Primestyle was great. The representative that I spoke with over the phone was extremely helpful and even more important polite and friendly. When I told her my price range she did not try to show me rings outside of it but rather helped me work within my budget. The only complaint and really it isnt a big deal at all, is that making sure that the customer understands that overnight shipping takes more than one day when it is to areas a large distance away. But like I said it wasnt really a big deal and I still got the ring in within the same week. I would and have highly recommended Primestyle.com to anyone in search for great jewelry at a great price.

irvingb14
5/1/17

Just perfect, everything I was expecting and more! I used to be in the diamond business myself and when I saw these prices I just could not believe it. I had to buy something, I first purchased a pair of earrings ? to test the authenticity. Once received I immediately had it appraised and was proven wrong. They were exactly what I ordered in Color and Clarity and of course I paid way less than their actual value. I am now on my 5th purchase with primestyle.com and they have yet to let me down. With one of my orders there was a slight delay with shipping, but none the less the items were spectacular. I highly recommend this factory to anyone who is seriously looking for excellent jewelry at excellent prices.

jimolw
4/27/17

I ordered an engagement ring from them. They were great from the moment I ordered. I was actually off in the ring size and had to call to make an adjustment, which was hassle free. There were no delays in my order and it arrived on time, which was a shocker since they make the jewelry custom to order. There's no doubt that I will be recommending them to my friends and will certainly use them again.

karenl190
4/25/17

Excellent quality and sparkle of diamonds and style of band. Would definitely recommend this company for your ring!

laurad140
4/24/17

My engagement ring is stunning. I get many compliments. We also ordered my wedding ring here. It is also absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to wear them together. I would definitely shop here again.

geomanf
4/21/17

I had reservations purchasing online without actually seeing the product first especially one involving a substantial amount of money. Upon deciding to give it a go, the experience I had was nothing but first class. The item that was purchased was a pair of diamond stud earrings for my wife's birthday. The constant updates from the customer service team was fantastic and the item arrived promptly in time for the special occasion. My wife absolutely loves them to the point that she hasn't taken them off! A really enjoyable experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Primestyle to anyone asking me about purchasing jewelry for someone special. Thanks once again for a pleasurable experience.

ingrdr
Ingrid R.
4/18/17

Telephone order placed but what a nightmare?! This merchant totally ignored all e-mails sent to them and only notified me about delays in processing completion and shipping when I called to check the order status?! This merchant apparently does not understand ENGLISH nor do they care about Customer Service or Customer Satisfaction?! This transaction was DISPUTED when I was sent tracking information with bracelet closure instructions that were too difficult to operate or understand?! I REFUSED shipment delivery and had FEDERAL EXPRESS RETURN TO SHIPPER ASAP for which this merchant had been PAID IN FULL and also had the merchandise several days before they ever attempted a FULL REFUND of any kind?! Thank goodness for Pay Pal Credit as they HELPED a bad situation from getting worse as I was assured a FULL REFUND even if the merchant refused to comply?! Pay Pal Credit is a SAFE for the Customer so to speak as they HELP when we Consumers run across merchants who think they can get by with anything they want and have no regard for the Customer/Consumer?!

yogih1
4/18/17

My fiancé and I are very outside of the box so he allowed me to find my perfect ring, as long as he planned the perfect proposal. I looked for months to pick the right company and ring and came across Primestyle. I fell in love with the products, the real customer reviews, and their better business Bureau rating. We agreed on the .90cttw, .55ct emerald cut double banded engagement ring. It is flawless and I get compliments everyday on how beautiful it is. We named her "Beauty"! Best choice yet!

andrewm226
4/10/17

We purchased a beautiful ring set from PrimeStyle that was very unique compared to anything we had seen in stores. When they arrived, it turned out I didn't know my correct ring size, but PrimeStyle was more than happy to organise to have my rings resized at a fraction of the cost of having it done at my local jewellers. All the staff that I dealt with were so helpful and friendly and it was very reassuring to receive updates letting us know the progress of our purchase. We are so happy with the rings and I have even received comments about them from staff at jewellery stores regarding how unique and gorgeous they are. Would definitely use
PrimeStyle again!

jeanniew8
4/10/17

I initially received my ring and did see center diamond was CCC diamond just beautiful, all the other diamonds were yellow. I called them they? Said send it back, I did send it back with very close up pictures. I received my ring back all diamonds match I had absolutely no difficulties or rude behavior. I think one will get further if you treat those with respect. I would buy from this company and I would refer anyone to buy and feel safe with them. Customer service was great as were the jewelers I needed to speak to to discuss my concerns.

laurab237
4/4/17

PrimeStyle is the only place I will buy diamonds from. After years of unsuccessfully searching for a unique and affordable diamond ring, I stumbled upon PrimeStyle. This was the best discovery ever! Top quality and great prices. My wedding set is gorgeous!

robertj208
3/28/17

My girlfriend loved her engagement ring and wedding band!! I got the two pieces at a very affordable price and they are absolutely beautiful! Thank you very much prime style for the excellent customer service and the time you put in to my order! We are both very very happy with the results!

miked247
3/23/17

One of the best online transactions I had. Fast shipping and good quality and customer support is fantastic. Great job!

robertc321
3/21/17

Absolutely amazed with my wedding set purchase. Better than I hoped for and my fiance loves the engagement ring. PrimeStyle delivered in every sense of the word. Thanks! PrimeStyle!

dariur
3/14/17

I did order engagement diamond ring from primestyle. I am very happy about the ring,it's so beautiful,the size of the ring and diamond exactly what I ordered. Delivery was fast. I would recommend primestyle.

In order to be eligible for our installment plan, you must meet the following criteria: 1. Have a valid Credit Card (debit credit cards and AMEX are not eligible for this payment method, but eligible for all other payment methods that we offer) 2. Currently this payment method is available only for United states , Canada, United Kingdom, Australia (We are planning to add more countries in the near future). You will get the ring in like 3-4 business days as we need to make it first, and to your question you don't need to wait to pay it off before you get the ring. Please let us know if you have more questions...

By Thomas D. [PrimeStyle Rep]

We offer free shipping to all of our customers whether from the US or INTL. customers. We use only safe and prompt carriers such as FedEx and U.S. Postal Service (USPS). All our items are guaranteed to be of top quality as we value customer satisfaction for every transaction. Looking forward to doing business with you!

By Thomas D. [PrimeStyle Rep]

The ring has 1.50ct center in I-J color and VS2-SI1 clarity. We also use Very Good cut diamonds. We guarantee the quality of our items and all our jewelry come with a Primestyle certificate and appraisal. As a direct factory everything is made to order and are guaranteed to be at the factory prices. Contact us directly for assistance in placing the order.

By Thomas D. [PrimeStyle Rep]

Since the automated verification service gave us a no match response for the address on your credit card transaction, we need to verify your order. Banks outside USA wont allow us to do address verification over the phone that is why you need to do the sending of the verification to complete the order. This is required by our insurance company for them to cover the insurance for the shipment of your order. As diamond and diamond jewelry are high fraud risk items in the market we do this not only to protect ourselves but you as our customer from any fraudulent activities online. For your security make sure to cover the rest of the long card number on your card. Thank you and good day!

By Thomas D. [PrimeStyle Rep]

We offer Layaway and SplitIt plan. For the SplitIt plan you can pay for the item in 10 easy monthly installments interest free! All you need to qualify is a credit card. Please note, in order to complete the process you need to have enough credit limit to cover the total amount of the order. As the system will put a pending charge for it. You may check this link for the instruction: http://www.primestyle.com/installment_plan.html

By Thomas D. [PrimeStyle Rep]

If you use the installment plan payment and lets say your credit line is $2000 and the item price is $1500 you'll be able to use only $500 but it doesn't mean that you will pay at the end of the month $1500 for the item you'll pay only the portion of the installment for that month. I hope I answered your question and if not don't hesitate to call us or even reply here... Thank you.

By Thomas D. [PrimeStyle Rep]

We apologies for that! We don't know exactly what JTV sells, but we can tell you that buying from primestyle is buying from the source, that's why you can save a lot of money buying directly from us at a factory prices. PrimeStyle provides an appraisal for your jewelry, however you may decide to bring your piece to a local jewelry store for an evaluation. Be aware that some jewelers may provide an unfair, inaccurate value because they prefer you purchase from their inventory of jewelry. In order to get an honest evaluation, we recommend you present the jewelry as a family members piece and that you are interested in purchasing a similar item. Ask for the cost. This is the easiest way to determine a fair value of your jewelry.

By Thomas D. [PrimeStyle Rep]

Hi! Is there anything that you liked on the website or is it something that you need to match with your current engagement ring or bridal set? Remember we can custom make items just for you at a very competitive price! Please contact our customer service directly for better assistance.

By Thomas D. [PrimeStyle Rep]

Yes I have and it turns out my 1.5 carat diamond ring is actually a moissanite and not a diamond at all had my ring appraisal done for insurance update to find out it's FAKE!have been in constant contact with primestyle with no resolution. please everyone check your stones don't be sucked in as I was!

By Barbara F.

Yes, we can do this for you. All you need to do is either place the order with our customer service or place the order using Pay by Phone as payment method and then contact customer service to process payment. Our customer service can process a partial payment using any payment method and set up an installment plan using your credit card for the rest of the balance.

By Thomas D. [PrimeStyle Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the PrimeStyle staff and other customers.

30 Photos for PrimeStyle