US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ayeshar3
2/21/17

I ordered choclates for Valentine's day. Not only did they ruin the surprise by calling the person a day before Valentine's about it they also NEVER DELIVERED on the 14th!! They said they would on the 16th cause they were out of stock of the item I chose weeks ago!!!... If was never delivered on the 16th either. THEY NEVER PICK UP THEIR PHONES EITHER!! Icing on the cake.. When they did deliver on the 22nd.. It was the wrong damn item! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. I don't believe how they still exist with a business ethic like this.

fredp55
2/21/17

This company and Its Agents are a JOKE! Not recommended!!!They will screw up your order, NOT JUST ONCE, BUT TWICE! Then they don't back up their Satisfaction Guarantee they advertise on the website. Ive been fighting them almost a month now and all they do is play dumb! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM pickupflowers.com.
BEWARE!!!!

biegeg
2/20/17

I believe Pickupflowers is being managed by devils!!! How could they ruin planned surprises?! It's not really the money!!! It's the moment, the happiness from our loved ones that they have robbed from us! Get a decent job, you devils!!!

rafaell32
2/20/17

I'm from the US and I sent flowers to te Philippines. I got my package ahead of time. I thought I got scammed because I saw all the bad reviews, but my package came. Also when my girlfriend got the flowers it was better than I thought it would be. The flowers were fragrant also the plush bear and the card too, and the arrangement was beautiful. The customer service tho is quite a head scratcher, first I asked how to check the status of my order, then she just said "order number" then I sent it then she told me that my package will be delivered on the 24th sorry for the inconvenience... so I thought that I got scammed but I WAS NOT. Then after that I asked her how to open my account because I want to look at my order but it won't go through so I kept changing my password and it still won't go through that's why I asked the rep and I waited for like 30mins and she didn't replied. So to finalize I got the package ahead of time, Product is better than I expected but it had some little damages on the flower, and Customer service not so helpful.

ici4
2/20/17

My husband uses pickup flowers to send me surprises. Its been great to deal with pickup flowers, delivery is on time and flowers are great. But this recent valentines day (feb 14,2017) they only delivered one item out of three (even we received confirmation that they already delivered all three) . We contacted the customer service , and they promised to deliver the items feb 20 and will refund us partially. We waited until feb 20 but no items were delivered.

For flower bouquets they can deliver it on time , but they failed for the other items.

duncans29
2/20/17

This site is a scam. Like all the other reviews, I ordered flowers and had payment taken immediately. Nothing was then delivered.

Should you use this site and now release your mistake, contact your bank and ask for a chargeback for the amount which you purchased. You can do this within 30 days of your order and will receive your money bank. Their site will also be fined for your transaction and if this occurs too often with their customer they will no longer be allow accept payments.

harift
2/19/17

I have orderd the red roses for valentine day with a teddy, they have failed to deliver on time, while I keep calling and emailing them, Finlay they delivered 2 days after the valentine day, n Instead of red roses they have sent yellow bunch which I won't even take it for free. I would never recommend this website, as it's really scam.

helenh76
2/18/17

A friend of mine sent me a text asking if "they were to my liking" and I respond - what?

They sent out a confirmation email saying they had delivered - but they did not - spend your money somewhere else - this is total bogus - the phone number they have is never answered!

ibrahimm31
2/18/17

I order from this company flowers and one day after my payment they send me email that they did not receive payment and i am high score risk. They ask me personal Id and photo of my credit card both sides. They are big scam. See other customer review

danj59
2/17/17

Don't buy here! They'll take your money
..........................................................................
.............................................................................

philippg
2/17/17

Ordered flowers on the 11th for Valentine's Day. Order was accepted on website. On the 13th I received an email saying that they need an extra 10 USD. Turns out flowers have still yet been delivered. Nor do I ever think they will be. I have tried calling about 20 times, and the live chat is useless. It's a totally bogus website. I cannot believe they were so high ranked in Google page search results.

amandeepb

Hi there
I ordered on gift online on Feb 13th and was supposed to be delivered on 02/16/2017 in India.
However the delivery was never made and neither I was informed regarding this.
I came to know only when I contacted the recipient and he said he never received ithow embarrassing is that.
I called and tried to contact your USA office at 415-315-9697 and spoke to James Lad and Issac Lord.
I am sorry to say but I am so unsatisfied with the way they dealt this matter.
When I wished to speak to a manager or a supervisor, I was informed that there is nobody available.
I was told I can call back for the third time in morning(according to Indian time) coz the call center is in India.
Is this a way to run a business?
I was never informed that my gift is not gonna be available.
so when I contacted them again the next day which is today Feb 17, 2017, the floor manager refused to cooperate with me . when I asked for refund he told me I have to wait 10 days for it. asked owner or CEO of company name, he refused.

so guys I u want your order to be delivered then please don't fall in there trap

sanar4
2/17/17

Sir why u play peple hope??! I send a gift for my wife she live in usa and i am from pakistan i pay u but u email me that we return ur money we have enable to send ur gift but u not retun my money i call u serivel time u dont ans me plz retun my money back

jojov
2/16/17

I bought for my wife on Feb 3 but until now Feb 16 nothing was delivered.. how was this scammers not yet reported? This site should be taken down.

mellyw
2/16/17

I hv bought flower for Valentine's gift and they promised will gv a call to the recipient but it nvr happened! The recipient didn't receive the call n the flower. Then i tried to chat live with them for several times and finally someone reply but he hang up. Then i tried again, someone called karl thomson replied with lousy english n totally wrong spelling!! How can someone called carl thomson, sounds as american but don't know how to type it correctly. Then he said will re delivery it and no matter whatever i said. He just said "sure we will deliver it" and it's never happened! Stop being scammer!!

ernanib
2/15/17

I ordered on Feb 8, got confirmation on the same day. Delivery supposed to be last Feb 14 but DID NOT ARRIVED. Live chat is useless, takes too long to respond and never gives straight answer. Said to email their customerservice@pickupflowers.com but no one is replying. This is clearly a SCAM.

ronm123
2/15/17

This company is a scam? My delivery was never made and they wont respond to any inquiries. They charged my card and promised delivery by VD. No delivery was made. I never received any type of status, and now they wont respond to any inquiries. Why is the company not being investigated.

michaelg301
2/14/17

I ordered on February 9 and received a confirmation on February 10 that my flowers would be delivered on February 14. On February 11th they stated that they could only deliver 6 roses instead of 18 due to high prices. I told them I didn't care how much they had to pay, I expected them to deliver the agreed upon product. They didn't deliver anything. I plan on calling my credit card company and reversing the charge.

garyc141
2/14/17

After placing my order.....i went to see the reviews and was horrified on the reviews thinking the worst was coming......low and behold.....7,000 miles away ...my fiance in Hong Kong received her roses on Valentines Day and on time......not only did it put a smile on her face....but it also got to tell her no matter how far I am how much i love her......high- five pick-up flowers.....thank you..

luise25
2/14/17

These people send a confirmation email, then call literally 27 times for some bogus reason that "there was an issue with my payment" even though i can clearly see the payment had already gone through. Add to that, that I asked for a delivery on February 14th, and the order never arrived. I actually had to purchase flowers elsewhere, because these irresponsible scammers did nothing for me. I am requesting a refund and the person on the phlne only says "yes you will get your money back" but has absolutely no idea about anything regarding this website.

DO NOT purchase from these people!

deej34
2/14/17

I ORDERED FLOWER ONLINE TO BE DELIVERED MONDAY 2/13/17 BUT TILL NOW I DNT HAVE THE FLOWER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT THEY DNT DELIVER YOU FLOWER..DNT USE THIS SERVICE 2/15/17 SO FRUSTRATING

yorks2
2/14/17

They take your money but don't deliver.
How are they still in business? You contact them I guess because everyone is calling to complain. Then I tried chat and got nothing after waiting 1 hour.

josephl109
2/13/17

I thought my wife would not receive it anymore, as I have google the reviews, it showed majority of there customer had a bad experienced. I contacted the customer service, and got no responsed. Until my wife sent a photo on Facebook messenger showing a flowers that I bought from pickup flowers dot com. So happy that they put a huge smile on my wife's heart. Thank you PickupFlowers.com

sulakshanas
2/11/17

I ordered flowers for valentines day on the 10th of february. on the 12th I got a call saying they want more money! I did not have anywhere else to order from for the 14th so i was pressured to pay! dont know if they will deliver even.. fraudulent site.. avoid at all costs!! They live off peoples emotions! Disgusting

williamd134
2/11/17

Flowers never delivered ,customer service sooooooooooo bad ,no response for live chat ,all around bad bad bad bad ,customer service say so sorry ,,not good at all I paid a lot of money for flowers to be delivered for V day and nothing.want to deliver the 18th when was spose to be delivered 9th or 10th of Feb.soooooo bad never will I use this service again ,I would rate a 0 star if had .

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PickupFlowers staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question