US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tesse1
9/22/16

THESE PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS!!! Sadly, so many people fell victim to their evil practices. I ordered funeral flower arrangement for my aunt in the Philippines for 20 September 2016 but the flowers never arrived. They were quick to charge my Visa card though. I rang up their Sydney telephone number 02 8006 1744 few times but these Indians did not offer a refund and all they could do was apologise. I reported them to Scamwatch (tel 1300 795 995). All victims should do the same. For others who are looking for services from flower companies, please do not allow yourselves to be the next victim.

jyotia3
9/21/16

PickupFlowers is a fraud service, they charge your credit card twice, do not make delivery of your order and then do not take any action. It's a scam. Save your money and emotions, do not use this service! Real crap!!!!!

olivard
9/13/16

Floral arrangements are quite nice, but for the price you don't get what you want: a reliable and timely service. Delays are the rule here, and if you don't take the time to harass them to get your flowers delivered "only" a few days late, it probably can take ages. I have used them four times for international deliveries and with one exception (the first time!) had bad experiences. I will never use them again.

christinez8
9/6/16

Ordered a delivery to send to Malaysia on 5/9.
On 5/9 received an email from pickup flowers stated "We regret to inform you that we just heard from our local agent that the recipients place is very longer ransit area and very far from the delivery zone. Please let us know if we can proceed with the order at the earliest possible delivery date. (06/09/2016)".
I immediately replied the email by asking them to deliver by 9/6. But I have not receive any reply or heard from them since today 7/9. I contacted them through live chat on 7/9, feels like communicating to a Robot saying due to unforseen reason the delivery is not made yet, so I asked for a full refund, the representative says 'okay' and will take up to 5 business day due to bank policy. It will be very interesting to see if they will be successfully refund my money or will give a reason like 'due to unforseen reason.
I have not encountered with such a 'business' like tis before.

sidharthb
9/6/16

These are scamsters to the core...I am still waiting for the wine bottles to be delivered...but they keep saying that they have escalated the matter...but i am not going to leave these a*****es

userc1
8/18/16

Don't trust these $#*!ers, they are only here to spoil the occasion.Even after reminding them to deliver on time, they didn't deliver.

raya337
8/11/16

failed to deliver flowers, worse, dont used, I am a victim. Warn you guys!

umeshs1
7/25/16

I recently ordered flowers through this company. First on the website it states total price with delivery and subsequently charge extra for delivery. I chatted on line and customer service had no answer. After I closed the chat, they offered my 15% discount which I did not see. I placed the order to be delivered in the prime location of Singapore. Delivery was not done in time with excuse unavoidable circumstances and too far. I sent many messages to customer service for discount promised. No reply so far. I have no feed back of quality from the recipient so far.
I found the company unprofessional and unreliable.

arunc4
7/20/16

Placed an order to deliver flowers to my wife on her B'day. It was not delivered on time and I waited till 7:00 PM that day to call their customer service. The customer service guy had no clue why it was not delivered so he blamed on their suppliers. He was not helpful. I called again and reached an other customer service guy who told me that it was out for delivery and apologized for the delay. I was ready to cancel my order but he insisted that I wait for couple hours to see if it gets delivered. So finally it was delivered at 8:00PM, when the day was almost over. The order met my expectations. But anyway I'd like thank the delivery guy who took efforts to get it delivered on the same day despite all the traffic issues that he had to go through.

renec29
6/13/16

Please do not use this company bcuz they're a fraud. I ordered flowers for my girlfriend in the Philippines for her birthday this past February and the flowers never were delivered. They told me after many attempts to try to contact them that they would refund my money which was $70. I never got the refund and this is June. If you're ordering flowers online don't use this company , you will regret it..I am still contacting my resources to try to shut this company down. DON'T GET SCAMMED! !..BEWARE OF PICKUPFLOWERS.COM

andrewc133
6/9/16

If I could give no stars I would. In spite of confirming an order, could not deliver. When I enquired about a substitution, told me they couldn't deliver anything on the date I requested! Why sell your product in that case. Abysmal customer service which put the phone down on me, even when I said I would leave negative feedback - not interested. Clearly don't care about their business!

subhashs2
5/10/16

Stay away from this website. Check the image I have attached you will understand the story. I wasted my time and money calling them to respond to their poor services. Neither a refund nor a redelivery happened. Real bastards!! M*&^$^$F(*&^*.

kirans6
4/28/16

I have never had any bad experience from online shopping in America. But these B......s* are black spot and i doubt where they are from. They took my money 10months ago and they dint deliver my product nor they are refunding my money. I have been told to wait 2 or 3 hrs everytime i try to talk or attempt to order something atleast. They are making me crazy...

expertc1
4/14/16

HOW I WISH I HAD READ ALL THESE REVIEWS ...... sad very unfortunate .....

rashia
3/29/16

I regret not reading the reviews before paying these bastards, they took the money, no delivery and now a month later, no refund. They keep telling you will get your money back, but nothing until now!! Biggest $#*!ers in the world, I hope they die as their business ASAP. Give my money back you bloody $#*!s!

mariak54
3/15/16

Keep your money safe and stay away from this scam business or simply order elsewhere. Your service suck and unacceptable. Refund my money you bunch of scammers! - Maria

rijadf
3/12/16

They Delivered the order 1 day late, my sister finally got the flowers in Oslo Norway.
The quality of the flowers was not as in the picture but it was OK not that bad either.AT first I was very scared because I saw all these negative reviews I was thinking I got tricked... but Luckily It turned out to be fine.I'm not sure if this work with everyone though... For next time I would highly recommend websites which have option to pay with Paypal. Stick to them only.. It's the safest option.

vladk6
3/8/16

Very upsetting... Why this kind of company are still in business? They do take money and don't deliver!!! My order was in Denmark, in Copenhagen! The company rep, Simon, said they are sorry and they will keep me informed! Very nice!

artemi13
3/2/16

The product is COMPLETELY not as described.
I ordered this:
And what has come you can see on the screenshot attached.
I was promised that it would be delivered on the next day, but I had to wait 4 days without any assurance that it would be delivered at all. Their support talks like robots without any will to help.
Completely dissatisfied.

zarah7
2/27/16

Hi everyone....just read these reviews after placing my orders which was very stupid of me. totally bummed now that have been scammed...my card has already been charged!:(:(

giant2
2/23/16

Ordered flowers for Valentines a few days in advance - flowers never arrived. And they had the nerve to send a delivery confirmation email saying flowers have been delivered. Keep promising to cancel the order but never refund. Help yourself by initiating a chargeback from your credit card provider.

toml96
2/18/16

I ordered flowers for Valentines day which is supposedly to be delivered at Davao city but it never arrived until now. I tried contacting them through e-mail, live chat and skype but none of those work. After I submitted my order they immediately took my money and left me in thin air. They just ruined a supposed to be a happy day for us.
Please stay away. Never ever transact business with them.

leonq1
2/18/16

Ordered flowers to be delivered for Valentine's Day which arrived 3 days later. The flowers looked nothing like on their website and were dying. They lied to me over the phone and promised they would be delivered on time.

Avoid at all costs as they are scammers.

kyanr2
2/17/16

I ordered on 12Feb to be delivered on 17Feb but they did not deliver my order. When i check with customer service they said the order was delivered on time! This company is stealing money worldwide!

abbasc
2/17/16

Ordered 2 weeks in advance for delivery on 14 Feb 2016.

Called the outlet in Australia and they promised to deliver on the 16th instead but still was'nt delivered. Called again today and they said they will check and hung up on me.

Please avoid this website and order somewhere else. Missed the special day for the flowers to be delivered. Such a disapointment!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PickupFlowers staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5/27/16
Answer
olivard
A: Just stay away from them, choose another company
2 weeks ago