US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tonyb147
1/20/17

100% FRAUD!!!100% FRAUD!!!100% FRAUD!!!100% FRAUD!!! WHY CYBER POLICE DONT STOP THIS FRAUD PickupFlowersCOM100% FRAUD!!!100% FRAUD!!!100% FRAUD!!!100% FRAUD!!! WHY CYBER POLICE DONT STOP THIS FRAUD PickupFlowersCOM100% FRAUD!!!100% FRAUD!!!100% FRAUD!!!100% FRAUD!!! WHY CYBER POLICE DONT STOP THIS FRAUD PickupFlowersCOM

Tip for consumers: 100% FRAUD!!!100% FRAUD!!!100% FRAUD!!!100% FRAUD!!! WHY CYBER POLICE DONT STOP THIS FRAUD PickupFlowers.COM

denniss128
12/26/16

I ordered my flowers and they were supposed to be delivered on Dec. 22nd. That day passed and they had not been delivered. Well I then emailed them with no response...twice! I tried to chat with no response either. Oh and I forgot but the first thing to happen was I got an email saying I needed to pay, when in my banking account the transaction was already pending. I wanted it to be a surprise, but I had to spoil it for my girlfriend and let her know I had ordered her something and it had not gotten to her. Well eventually it was delivered and she told me the flowers had already started to darken. Overall, just a horrible experience and to this day I still have not received any email back. I had ordered from here before, but I'm done with a company that treats their customers that way. No more of my business!

tomekk1
12/22/16

My order was not only delivered one day later but also the flower bouquet is completely different from the one I ordered. Please see the attached pictures. I cancelled my order this morning because flowers were not delivered on time. I believe that the whole situation has to be addressed as soon as possible according to your policy 'Refund or replace, if not satisfied'!

vb24
12/22/16

Total scam. My friend in Australia sent me roses, never received. Website says Pickup Flowers are located in Wilmington, Delaware. The US phone number 415 315 9697, is a mobile phone in San Francisco that doesn't answer. These criminals are fleecing us out of millions of dollars. Why are they still operating? I don't understand.

simonea7
11/25/16

I've bought an item on the website, set the date delivery and waited for it. The item was not delivered and every attempt of contact is declined. Also, did not have my money back. I'm starting a dispute with the company using my credit card personal to do it.

nataf1
11/24/16

I am so grateful! Thank you for great flowers and same day international delivery! I could not get ANY their service for flowers delivery in Russia! This site, however, did it! They deliver AMAZING roses to my mom in Moscow. Great delivery, first class flowers! THANK YOU!!!!! A little bit complicated communication - but it does not affect the great service and - the most importantly - quality flowers! I highly recommend! Thanks again!

jamieh100
11/20/16

DELIVERY DAY CAME AND WENT NOTHING WONT RESPOND ON LIVE CHAT TO REQUESTS FOR A FULL REFUND A TOTAL SCAM I AM SO ANGRY

Tip for consumers: AVOID CONTACT YOUR BANK FOR A CHARGE BACK MY BANK GOT MY MONEY BACK

pieros7
11/6/16

delivered nothing like what was promised and never gave money back do not use

malikb11
11/5/16

It is too disgusting to be true.
Ordering goes very fast until they have the money. Then they just don t deliver and leave you like a piece of $#*!
This company has to be sued.

I have no words for my disappointment and anger

I should have read the reviews. Hate it

jamess481
11/3/16

scam stole my money

marke124
10/14/16

Personally they don't even deserve one star but I can't leave zero stars - STAY AWAY from this waste of time company.

I placed an order to be delivered, all details and contact details were provided at point of order, the delivery day came and went NOTHING. I called to chase first thing the following day and was greeted by mediocre customer services at best, all the advisors that I talked to were more interested in talking over me rather than actually listening - VERY FUSTRATING.

I wish I stuck with Interflora rather than wasting time and money with this company, the order has been cancelled, lets see if I get a refund. This was meant to be a happy occasion but PickupFlowers destroyed that.

PLEASE SAVE DISAPPOINTMENT AND FUSTRATION - STAY AWAY FROM PICKUPFLOWERS

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THEM

robertp215
10/5/16

They were very quick to process, then told me there would be a 2 day delay in delivery.Told me I would getr a refund if it wasnt delivered on the renegotiated date 3 Oct.Delivery did not arrive after being told by the leading clowns Isaac and James that the delivery would be expediated through their "supplier" and if it wasnt delivered they would refund me.I gave up on 4 Oct and requested their payment (approx US100) to be blocked by my bank.On 5 Oct they had the gall to advise that they had delivered.No delivery was made.They are scum, liars, crooks, thieves.They are Indian with a skill to put together a website and prey on people who are trying to celebrate a special occaission.Any involvement of theses bastards will diminish any happiness or salutory feeling you may have had.My suggestion report them to scam watch, tell your friends, get payments cancelled by your financial provider.Does anyone want to come on a trip to India to find these c@#ts?If I had these bastards I would throttle them.INDIAN AUTHORITIES TRACK THEM DOWN AS THEY ARE GIVING THE GOOD PEOPLE OF YOUR NATION A BAD NAME!TO THE BASTARDS:GET A JOB YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING PRICKS AND STOP PREYING ON PEOPLE WHO COME TO YOU IN GOOD FAITH

vanessal36
10/4/16

They dont deliver my flowerrs,they did not refund me and they blocked me ,I can no longer contact these evils!

mayam15
10/2/16

How can such a business still operate. $#*!ing frauds. I cannot explain how pissed I am. I really hope the people behind this company be put to jail. Let us not allow these kinds of people to freely fool customers.

iced5
9/30/16

Flowers arrived 2 weeks late! I had to call them everyday to follow up, eventually I cancelled my order and they confirmed they will give me a full refund. I then ordered from another company.The next day, the flower arrived from PickupFlowers and it was not what I ordered, I ordered for 2 dozens of gerbera and they only sent 1 dozen! When I called their customer service, they said they can only offer 50% off when they have confirmed that they will give me a full refund in the first place. Took at least a another couple of weeks for them to give me 50% of what I have paid. DON'T ORDER FROM THESE SCAMMERS! AWFUL AWFUL EXPERIENCE!

tesse1
9/22/16

THESE PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS!!! Sadly, so many people fell victim to their evil practices. I ordered funeral flower arrangement for my aunt in the Philippines for 20 September 2016 but the flowers never arrived. They were quick to charge my Visa card though. I rang up their Sydney telephone number 02 8006 1744 few times but these Indians did not offer a refund and all they could do was apologise. I reported them to Scamwatch (tel 1300 795 995). All victims should do the same. For others who are looking for services from flower companies, please do not allow yourselves to be the next victim.

jyotia3
9/21/16

PickupFlowers is a fraud service, they charge your credit card twice, do not make delivery of your order and then do not take any action. It's a scam. Save your money and emotions, do not use this service! Real crap!!!!!

olivard
9/13/16

Floral arrangements are quite nice, but for the price you don't get what you want: a reliable and timely service. Delays are the rule here, and if you don't take the time to harass them to get your flowers delivered "only" a few days late, it probably can take ages. I have used them four times for international deliveries and with one exception (the first time!) had bad experiences. I will never use them again.

christinez8
9/6/16

Ordered a delivery to send to Malaysia on 5/9.
On 5/9 received an email from pickup flowers stated "We regret to inform you that we just heard from our local agent that the recipients place is very longer ransit area and very far from the delivery zone. Please let us know if we can proceed with the order at the earliest possible delivery date. (06/09/2016)".
I immediately replied the email by asking them to deliver by 9/6. But I have not receive any reply or heard from them since today 7/9. I contacted them through live chat on 7/9, feels like communicating to a Robot saying due to unforseen reason the delivery is not made yet, so I asked for a full refund, the representative says 'okay' and will take up to 5 business day due to bank policy. It will be very interesting to see if they will be successfully refund my money or will give a reason like 'due to unforseen reason.
I have not encountered with such a 'business' like tis before.

sidharthb
9/6/16

These are scamsters to the core...I am still waiting for the wine bottles to be delivered...but they keep saying that they have escalated the matter...but i am not going to leave these a*****es

userc1
8/18/16

Don't trust these $#*!ers, they are only here to spoil the occasion.Even after reminding them to deliver on time, they didn't deliver.

raya337
8/11/16

failed to deliver flowers, worse, dont used, I am a victim. Warn you guys!

umeshs1
7/25/16

I recently ordered flowers through this company. First on the website it states total price with delivery and subsequently charge extra for delivery. I chatted on line and customer service had no answer. After I closed the chat, they offered my 15% discount which I did not see. I placed the order to be delivered in the prime location of Singapore. Delivery was not done in time with excuse unavoidable circumstances and too far. I sent many messages to customer service for discount promised. No reply so far. I have no feed back of quality from the recipient so far.
I found the company unprofessional and unreliable.

arunc4
7/20/16

Placed an order to deliver flowers to my wife on her B'day. It was not delivered on time and I waited till 7:00 PM that day to call their customer service. The customer service guy had no clue why it was not delivered so he blamed on their suppliers. He was not helpful. I called again and reached an other customer service guy who told me that it was out for delivery and apologized for the delay. I was ready to cancel my order but he insisted that I wait for couple hours to see if it gets delivered. So finally it was delivered at 8:00PM, when the day was almost over. The order met my expectations. But anyway I'd like thank the delivery guy who took efforts to get it delivered on the same day despite all the traffic issues that he had to go through.

renec29
6/13/16

Please do not use this company bcuz they're a fraud. I ordered flowers for my girlfriend in the Philippines for her birthday this past February and the flowers never were delivered. They told me after many attempts to try to contact them that they would refund my money which was $70. I never got the refund and this is June. If you're ordering flowers online don't use this company , you will regret it..I am still contacting my resources to try to shut this company down. DON'T GET SCAMMED! !..BEWARE OF PICKUPFLOWERS.COM

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PickupFlowers staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
patricias123
Patricia S.
on 5/27/16
Answer
olivard
Olivar D.
A: Just stay away from them, choose another company
on 9/13/16