Review of PickupFlowers

Sunnyvale, CA 94085-5405
Tel: 2016060910263

vasileiosp3
2/16/18

I strongly urge you to read this because this is not a company but operates like other companies that promote their products by only using suppliers and depend on others to deliver services, and they to be honest they cannot and do not have control over themand this company has staff that are rude, do not respect customers and will always blame you over the supplier so where are your rights???
So, I decided to book well in advance for some flowers for my fiancé and have them delivered to her, I planned this whole thing out and every time I speak to them (which by the way their online support is like speaking to a complete retarded AI Computer) they tell me It will be delivered as ordered and nothing moreto get that answer you would probably have to waster 30 45 minutes of your time from the time you say Hi.
Of course, the day when the flowers and chocolate was supposed to be delivered, spent a whole day trying to contact them but with no hope and the day ended and my Fiancé was left with no flowers or chocolate or an apology call for the failure to deliver. I finally managed to speak to a lady called SherylThis is a special one cause you see her idea of what a customer services agent is like she owns the joint and can say, do, interrupt, be rude and HANG UP THE PHONE in your face which I absolutely freaking love!!! NOTTT

Back to the story, this woman (Sheryl) Starting giving me the reasoning as to why they were not delivered as the supplier forgot to leave the fridge on and the flowers turned black seems to me I was born yesterday for a florist to do that but alrightthen the next excuse why they were not delivered was because they were mashed and didnt look good.. oh and in the process this was an oversees call so it would have been much cheaper for me to fly there and personally deliver them myself! After days of battling today they told me the supplier has confirmed the delivery but is not sharing the signatory and she could not process a refund because the supplier is claiming it is delivered.
In the process of all this mess up, I have been hung on a dozen times, given false promises and mistreated as a paying customer. They are rude, rubbish people to deal with and I strongly recommend against using any of their services they will always find excuses to blame other people and they do not have any control on the suppliers what so ever which is the essential reason why you cannot use their services. Any company that cannot control their suppliers does not have credibility and should be used.
I hope this will help many of the people ordering online and some might say well I used them and they were perfect, my response is of course they will please a few otherwise how else will they scam an entire lot of people??

Tip for consumers: Everyone

terryg75
2/15/18

I preordered one dozen pink roses to be delivered to my wife on Valentines Day. What was delivered were 5 dead red roses at 9:30 pm. I called a also wrote emails and no proper response. So I'm left with calling the credit card company and seeing what they can do. This place is an Indian fraud, don't order from them!!!

jamesg332
2/15/18

Ordered flowers days in advance for Valentines Day. Still waiting for delivery. Terrible customer service. The chat line is useless. I am trying to cancel my order and get a refund. I doubt I will ever hear from this scam outfit again. A $123 lesson learned.

rainl2
2/14/18

YESTERDAY WAS VALENTINE'S DAY AND ITEMS WERE PRE-ORDERED DAYS BEFORE BUT NOTHING CAME! I AM ASKING FOR REFUND BUT NO RESPONSE! THEY CANNOT PROVIDE TRACKING OR COURIER NUMBER WHATSOEVER! I CANNOT LOG IN INTO MY ACCOUNT! ALL THEIR SPAM MAILS GO DIRECTLY TO SPAM FOLDER! DO NOT WASTE TIME! A SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY DAY FOR AN ELDERLY TURNED OUT DISASTER FOR ME! THIS IS SIMPLY THE WORST SITE! I REGRET EVEN TRYING! IVE BEEN ORDERING YEARLY WITHOUT PROBLEMS BUT THIS IS MY HUGE REGRET!

cholc
2/14/18

my order never came but they charged my credit card..worst customer service not amswering my questions..very rude scammers!

peterh247
2/12/18

I order a fruit basket with flowers. The delivery time and the item I ordered was confirm.
It was supposed to be a birthday present a special day for a 60-years birthday. The fruit basket and the flowers was not deliver the day agreement was made. The product nice on the photo was not deliver. Some old and terrible flowers which was not a fruit basket and flowers was sent. I am very disappointed. No refund given and it's written regarding refunds is not in place. Forget any refunds. After contacting Pickupflowres following reply was given : We are here to inform you that we have delivered the best possible arrangement to the given location within the budget as per the availability of products.
However as you are not satisfied with the arrangement we have offered you 15 % Discount along with flower bouquet on your next purchase with us as Goodwill Gesture from "GiftsnIdeas".
Regards,
Keith
Is there a now star review possible ??????? One is to high.

Tip for consumers: Keep away from this site. First photo my order from Pickupflowers.
See the delivered instead. And not in time.

footballh
2/11/18

I placed an order for this product https://cl.ly/2W122M1f2L0G on 06/02/18

The website clearly stated to me the item would be delivered on 07/02/18. So I thought that is great I will place the order.

This is where it went from bad to worse. I was assured that this would arrive on time. The scheduled delivery date came and went no package, unsatisfied customer and very disappointed girl.

I demanded a refund of the product. The online support team are useless and seem like bots or some kind of AI. I was told to email their customer service. I am still waiting to hear back from them.

The package actually arrived, the recipient opened the package which was 12/02/18, it looked nothing like the original photo, the roses had started to die and the vase was broken

Stay away from this site, do not order anything fro it. Youll only end up out of pocket and very frustrated.

shahm9
1/27/18

I dont need to write much, Just read the conversation i had with them
Sheryl M
Welcome back! Do you have any questions?

order number 1771991
the flowers delivered looked nothing like the picture
cheap quality, small, 4 days late in delivery
i raised a complaint with a previous upport agent
support*
she told me yesterday to wait for 24 hours
its been 24 hours
i told her yesterday and even showed her the picture of proof that i either want a refund or a brand new proper boquet to be sent
her name started with R
i cant remember what exactly it was
rene
Sheryl M
this will be resolved on monday

she told me yesterday to wait 24 hours
not to wait for 2 days
resolved meaning a brand new bouquet
or my money refunded
WhatsApp Image 2018-01-26 at 10.37.34 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-01-26 at 10.37.34 AM.jpeg
^ cause that in unacceptable
i paid 230 ringgit
for that tiny ridiculous looking bouquet
thats not even worth 5 ringgit
i dont care if the case gets dragged on for a month but i will not rest until there is justice and im not cheated with my money and trust i placed in this company
Sheryl M
the product you order is for roses

and we delivered roses

in the pic you sent

they are not bad

Shahmina
roses that looked like the picture on the left
not for what was delivered on the right
those 2 arent similar whatsoever
there was 0% customer satisfaction
that was guaranteed on the website
i even showed my friends and they were shocked
if you think that they are not bad use that picture on the website so you dont end up lying to people and cheating them from their money
instead of the picture on the left
not only that it was 4 DAYS LATE
it did not even arrive on my mothers birthday
the flowers are fresh

Shahmina
are you going to completely ignore everything i said?
Sheryl M
we cannot refund the amount

we delivered are dark red roses

refund is not for all cass

cases

why not?? it was 0% customer satisfaction?? your website clearly said that
100% Customer Satisfaction Refund or Replace Guarantee
you gave it 4 days late and it was NOTHING like the picture
Sheryl M
yes if was bad we might have replaced the product

it wasnt worth 240 ringgit
but not refund

Shahmina
if you replace the product will it be like the picture
or the same quality of the "roses" you sent the first time
If for any reason youre not satisfied with our flower delivery shop (or services), we will refund or replace your order.

some text
^ so all on the website is a lie???
the product is not ad

bad

we will check for some compensation on this

Shahmina
dont tell me the product was not bad when it is nothing like the picture
if you showed me those flwers on the website
Sheryl M
as per the picuture you sent

Shahmina
i would not have bought it
everything is same

Shahmina
it does not look the same at all????????
are you being serious?
Sheryl M
As you are not satisfied once again we will check with supplier and will gt back to you

Shahmina
of course i am not satisfied! you didnt even show any empathy that not only was my delivery late it was nothing like the product shown on the website
and eery single agent said they would get back to me but didnt
i just did a reverse google image search of the picture on your website
and its taken from the internet
its not even your own company pictur
this is ridiculous!
Sheryl M
it was not from any internet

WhatsApp Image 2018-01-27 at 1.40.27 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-01-27 at 1.40.27 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-01-27 at 1.41.55 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-01-27 at 1.41.55 PM.jpeg
even the reviews are fake
my god...
If reviwes are fake

how did we deliver the order

Shahmina
i mean the one on the website with happy customers are fake
cause when i google the name of one of the reviews
its the same customer
throughout all the reviews with different words
for each
and when i search pickupflowers.com
Sheryl M
why are you going with reviwes

i saw it had 0.7 rating
Sheryl M
when order is been delivered

it was not 0.7 rating

Shahmina
because sheryl the order that was delivered was not the order i expected and paid so much for and it was late
ill show you
Sheryl M
it was late we really apoloize for this

but the product delivered was aacurate

it was not accurate
the picture you used to demostrate the product was a fake picture taken from the internet
WhatsApp Image 2018-01-27 at 1.53.26 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-01-27 at 1.53.26 PM.jpeg Read
1:54 pm
the people even can use from our websire

'website

'it does not matters

Tip for consumers: dont

paulot3
1/25/18

I ordered flowers for my mom's birthday, the day before her birthday. The website confirmed that the flowers would arrive on her birthday. Her birthday was yesterday, and the flowers still haven't arrived. I tried the chat function on their website to ask about it, and no one has responded. I emailed their customer service and got a very lazily written (i.e., unprofessional, grammatically sloppy) response, saying that they have to check with their local supplier. I've written back that their supplier relations are something they need to manage internally, not something with which they should inconvenience their customers. Still no response -- no resolution or refund.

Now I'm regretting not checking reviews before using this crappy company. One star, one star, one star, horror stories all over. No wonder their Facebook page doesn't have space for reviews.

rajeshk51
1/24/18

delivery is poor, i have ordered different one and they delivered different one.Then i told them pickup flowers team to rejected it, they agreed to cancelled the order, this was happened on 3rd jan 2018 and today its 24th jan 2018 and now they are saying we wont refund back,its 32$ and this company is cheating to customer.plz dont buy anything in this site.They wont deliver in time and dont waste your money.I have all voice clips and chat communication and iam going to file a complaint in consumer court and will kick this bull$#*! company.....

simonm101
1/5/18

Run away as fast as you can. Scam website!

Charged my credit card multiple times.
Paid extra for same day delivery. Never delievered, and customer service team go missing after a few emails when you ask for a refund or ask to checkup the status of your order.

DO NOT USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE

cecillea
12/18/17

This is an update on my previous review of Pickup Flowers.com.
The basket of fruit came almost a week later, in a damaged smelly box and rotten fruit inside! The grapes are so rotten, bananas so black, apples have rotten spots, etc.. if only i can post the pictures here...
Never do business with this company, EVER!

nl39
12/18/17

the website www.pickupflowers.com did offer Live Chat and lots of choice with beautiful photos displayed on the website, but DON'T place order to them. I have checked with them very clearly and confirmed the address and the gift that i want to purchase can deliver properly. And I placed the order 2-month before, although there were few contact numbers on the website, but all call in will put to Indian English speakers and there will be no supports, unfriendly feedback, wasting your time and they will hang up your call. Which is totally unacceptable. And of course, the gift that i ordered was never deliver to the address!!!

jjy4
12/14/17

Ordered flowers for my mother's birthday on 17 October when we were at Hua Hin, but the flowers never came. Got in touch with them through the chat function and they told me that my order has been cancelled. I hadn't known about this. After repeated questioning, they admitted that they couldn't get in contact with their supplier in Hua Hin. I asked for a refund and they told me that they would refund the amount to me in 10 business days. I waited and waited, but I never got it. Had to get in touch with them again and the representative told me that i will get it on 6 Nov (or 9 Nov I can't remember). But alas the day came and I didn't get my refund. Asked them repeatedly once a week before I finally got my money back in the bank on 12 Dec, which was 2 days ago. Disappointing.

darrells44
12/8/17

My order was scheduled to arrive Dec 1, 2017 for my ladies Birthday. The flowers did not arrived on the specific day.Not only did they arrive 3 days later, It was also the wrong order. I am very frustrated because they do not care who they screw order, and they will not refund my money. FTD flowers are much better. I can verify every detail of what I am writing! I feel it is my fault because I trusted them even though they had a lot of bad reviews. I beg you, do not trust them with your special occasion ever!

cherryl36
11/9/17

I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday but the recipient did not receive the order from pickupflowers.com which they have claimed to be delivered . I requested the proof of delivery with the recipient signature until now they cannot provide. Customer service Sheryl and Marc keep giving me an answer that it will allow some time and for sure they will get back to me with resolution. I requested to get a refund which i'm not happy to their service and i'm still waiting from pickupflowers...VERY POOR SERVICE, REALLY UNACCEPTABLE, SCAMMERRR.

js328
11/1/17

Huge disappointment! A colleague availed of their service to send me a birthday present - twice i chatted with their agents named Mark and Srini K to make a follow since it was supposed to be delivered last week - up until now they're claiming that it was actually delivered --- BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY!

carolynn39
10/20/17

I placed an order for flowers and a round big platter of assorted dry fruits for a birthdday to be delivered to Imphal, Manipur. Despite their confirmation that it'll be done, upon multiple followups and chats and calls, they did not deliver. Then, due to my asking them for a refund, they managed to send someone who carried a small 200gms of dry fruits in a plastic packet like it was just picked up from a grocery shop - not packed properly, leave alone with a proper wrap. And of course no sign of the flowers. These guys are big frauds. Never use their services. I really wish I had seen their reviews sooner. Big cheats!

lauram312
10/18/17

Placed an order to be delivery overseas. They billed twice and order was never delivery. They don answered the phone, neither email or when now you attempt to logg in with your account they don recognize your logging info. Please report this to https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx/
Should be a way to bloq this awful people.

jasont116
10/2/17

Order flowers to be delivered to Hong Kong earlier this year. Company requested to double the price last minute. I decline but did not get refund. Ended up with no refund and no delivery.

carolen11
9/23/17

Wish I had had time to read the reviews before ordering. Total scam. Just don't even think about placing an order. Customer "service" is an automated computer. 1. Give me 2 or 3 minutes to check. 2. We are waiting for the email confirmation. You won't get any different responses and then they block you from contacting them. Currently trying to get my money back from my credit card company. You live and learn.

rudolfs2
9/12/17

Do not use this website,company or whatever they are.JUST STAY AWAY.
They told me at 4 o'clock ,PM,that the delivery will be made until 7 pm and when I called them just before 7 o'clock they were already sorry but the delivery will be made in 48 hours.
Speechless.It was my daughter birthday overseas.I never imagined something like this.I placed the order 2 days in advance.

arc934
9/5/17

This is a scam. STAY AWAY! I am going to sue them together with all the unsatisified customers I know.

natec12
8/29/17

Okay, if you are reading this and you are wondering if they are a reliable and customer focused business, here is your answer: no.

When I decided to buy flowers for my significant other, it was on a whim. Naturally, I went to the first website that was on Google. It was this service. I made a huge mistake by NOT looking up reviews, like you may be doing right now. If so, heed my advice. This company is awful.

Take it however you want, but this Indian run company is horse$#*!. First, I placed the order. I input my girlfriend's address for the delivery and then MY address for the credit card billing information, as required by the website. I thought all was good, until I checked my order and saw that whoever input the damn information on the other end put half of my girlfriend's address and half of mine.

HOW?? Does this mistake happen?? It seems too $#*!ing dumb to be a real mistake. As other's are claiming, IT MUST BE A SCAM. I called, no exaggeration, around 15 times, tried to use their online chat. Tried to get it corrected before the delivery date. Awful english and communication skills. Customer service is waaay inadequate and the man knows nothing of hospitality or service whatsoever. Even all the times I called, he never wrote down my order number, my name, gave me his name. I knew it was the same guy every time, he acted like I didn't know.

Fast forward 15 calls later, I ask for my money back. They don't give it. They "try to deliver" but ask for more money. At this point, this company is the worst I've ever dealt with. Just don't do business with them. PLEASE. They are thieves.

jayavadanir
8/21/17

I have ordered the flower on 18-Aug-17 to deliver on 20-Aug-17 which are for my Brother's death anniversary.
I wanted to decorate my Brother's Cemetry with the flowers I send from the UK.

An order has been approved on the same day but they haven't delivered the flower. I tried to contact them through online chat, customer support agent joined the chat and there was no response for 10 mins. I tried to close and open another chat. No answer again.
I couldn't see the latest status on the pickup flowers account. Today 21-Aug, i am wiring the complaint after i talking to the customer service over the phone. They said the agent delivering the flower is not available and they cannot deliver it and they are going to refund my money in next 7 working days.

This is so frustrating that I cannot send any flowers on my brother's death anniversary. I am really irritated with the service they provide. I have provided my email, phone number and recipient phone number. They haven't contacted any of us.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Just stay away from them, choose another company

By Olivar D., PickupFlowers Representative

Do not order from them, if you worth your money

By rashi a., PickupFlowers Representative

She will never get the flowers nor will you get your refund. You are doomed like thousands of others who ordered from this website

By rashi a., PickupFlowers Representative

Questions? Get answers from the PickupFlowers staff and other customers.

35 Photos for PickupFlowers