Review of PickupFlowers

Tel: 2016060910263
customerservice@pickupflowers.com

fahada54
4/9/19

I ordered April 7 to be delivered on April 8. They have failed to deliver and said they will resolve the issue in 24 hours. After 24 hours, they have not resolved. The agents send the same message, that they will resolve the issue. I demand that authorities inspect the company for fooling customers.

emiled16
3/29/19

I ordered some nice flowers on their website which looked great. Attached pictures show you what I ordered, and what I really received. Not only did the flowers not blossom for the first SEVEN days after delivery, they also failed to see that on the picture are five different kind of flowers, and green decoration, and I just received a bundle of same flowers.
Customer service received these picturers and did not understand why I complained, and after I asked for a refund they stopped communicating.
SCAM!

sj140
3/15/19

Mark has been very helpful through my process, successfully communicating with me through the live chat on the site. My refund was successfully returned to me with the assistance of Mark. I highly appreciate you're help. Thank you

liudmilay2
3/12/19

I ordered a combo present for my daughter to be sent to Romania. It was delivered on time. So I'm quite satisfied. These guys are not very professional, it took plenty of time to place to order with sending scans of credit card etc, but they didn't seem to be scammers. I believe, soon they'll improve their service and everything will be just fine. Anyway they offer a good choice at reasonable prices. So I wish them good luck!.

nataliaf20
3/9/19

I ordered flowers for my mom to be delivered on March 6, 2019 to Moscow, Russia. It was not delivered, every time I call - they say - please allow 24 hours to respond, so - no flowers, no money, simply fraud. This is disgusting! Why they are still in business?! I can't believe it!

rickc213
2/14/19

Order 01845933

Girlfriend never received the flowers. Did not get a call either. Horrible service.

johnk1228
1/8/19

Ordered online for $ 70.00, my charged was not allowed by the credit-card and I had to verify with scans of credit card etc...I have no scanner so I was not able to provide scans.
PICKUPFLOWERS charged my credit card anyway.
The flowers were never delivered.
I contacted the recipient, who contacted neighbors, etc,.... and indeed NO flowers were ever delivered at all !!!
They claim they had delivered the flowers to a [non existing] address in the town.
I have emailed at least a dozen kind emails and all they say is they will come back to me with in 24 hours, several times.
I have suggested to reverse the charges, to NO avail.

John C. Koershuis

hilels
11/24/18

Well, I ordered two buckets for my wife birthday, one from my parents and one from me, mine didn't arrive, they just didn't deliver it, but they charged my credit card. I called to complain and they sent it the day after her Birthday. They kind of apologized, and I was really mad, but i thought that at least they will send something nice. Well, in the end I got a really pure bucket, I guess that they made a really good money on my back. After seeing what other people went through with this company, I understand they have a system. I'm writing that so if you want to suprise someone you care about, you will not need to go through what I and my wife had experience. Not the end of the world, but better to avoid it!

dessid
10/13/18

Ordered cake and flowers. On delivery date told me could not deliver because they had no inventory. I cancelled the order. They acknowledged cancellation and confirmed refund was issued. Refund was supposed to take up to 10 business days. After this time passed, I contacted them again. Don't even waste your time on chat. It is a joke. So far no refund. BBB has several complaints about them. With so many awesome flower and gift vendors, DO NOT THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY on what in my opinion is a total scam.

tracyf110
10/13/18

I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday in September. Needless to say they did not arrive on the day or for the rest of the week for that matter. In fact after 4days of live chat which got me a bunch of morons who could only say "they will be delivered" I managed to get someone to say that I could have a refund which would take up to 10 business days. I received an email from Victor in customer services reiterating this but here we are on the 13th October and still no refund. The only apology I got was in the email and clearly is just lipservice! I have NEVER dealt with such a shambolic organisation who do nothing but lie to you from the very beginning. Credit card company will be starting the process of recovering my money from these thieves today as I paid good money and got nothing in return. I would add credibility to this review with photos but I never got the flowers!

mylaa1
10/5/18

DO NOT ORDER! THEY DID NOT DELIVER MY ORDER! It was supposed to be delivered today and after the delivery time, they will never attend to your chat or will not get any reply! or the same message with be given to you! all lies

ranir4
9/25/18

I have ordered 50 flowers for a gift. But they delivered only 30.
Also delivered late and with signature mistakes.
Totally unprofessionally job.

nickk113
8/26/18

I do not understand why so bad reviews are here.
For me, these guys did a great job. I've ordered flowers at about 11 am on Saturday for the same day (delivery to Italy, Rimini) and about at 6 pm they delivered very nice roses to my girlfriend!
Very good service and price. Support answered all my questions.

p.s. I've tried to use local flowers shops - no luck, no delivery for the same day. So PickupFlowers is good option (and cheaper).

Best,
Nick

leej91
8/15/18

This company has been reported to their host site GoDaddy.com, GoDaddy are allowing this company to continue ripping off anyone who has the misfortune of ordering from them.

If anyone who has had a bad experience could please take a few minutes to also make a report, I am sure GoDaddy.com will not want to be a part of this company's fraudulent activities.

send an email detailing your experience to:

abuse at GoDaddy.com ( @ replaces "at" and delete spaces) and ensure you give them relevant dates information and what you have been charged.

GoDaddy will want to uphold their reputation and by continuing to allow pickupflowers.com to use their service to scam people they are legitimising their actions.

The images show what should have been delivered, then what actually was. It was POSTED in a box!!! 2 days late and inferior cheaper items that what was bought.

I was charged $45 for this NEVER given a refund or replacement. They are just thieves.

Monetary Loss: $45.

Preferred solution: Full refund.

diegoa50
8/3/18

The company does not offer any guarantee on the arrival of any gifts. Really frustrating because it can ruin any surprise or gift.

elkeg2
7/22/18

I ordered flowers to be delivered to our friends hotel room in Copenhagen on their wedding day. They did not receive the flowers. We found out later from the hotel that the flowers were delivered the next day, after our friends departed, and the flowers did not have the name and room number attached. So the hotel did not know where they were supposed to go. I s3nt an email to the company and after a week have not heard back from them.

danielad23
6/9/18

My boyfriend wanted to surprise me for my birthday sending me flowers to South America. The flowers didn't arrived many days after my birthday and, for his surprise, they were not the flowers he had ordered, they were completely different and the company said that the company in charge to send the flowers to me `didn't have the ones he asked for`. We are still waiting for them to answer on a refund!! Completely shameless people! Don't buy with this company! The worst,!!

georgea195
6/4/18

I paid them the whole amount.
They did not deliver my order.
I am waiting for my refund for almost a month.
I did not receive any refund.

$#*! THIS $#*! COMPANY!

tomj210
5/30/18

I wish I had seen these reviews before placing my order! Deceiving - I ordered a 'sympathy' arrangement - beautiful in the picture, quite expensive; my friend received a bunch of greens with a couple of flowers, nothing like the picture of the one I ordered! contacted customer service asking that the proper arrangement be delivered. After about 3 emails i've got a message offering me 20% discount for the next purchase!!! Don't use this business!

as217
5/11/18

Extremely bad service and communications. I strictly do not recommend this company and web-site.
I've ordered 3 bouquets(orders 01792549, 01792548, 01792547) with delivery on May,05 to Munich airport. I have clearly mentioned the day and a time period when I need these orders. Thru LiveChat we have discussed with Sara (or Sheril, I'm not sure for the name) and I double mentioned the date and a time period. Then I had a call from the company with a request to change a colour for one bouquets. In this case they told everything will be delivered on time.
Then I've waited in the airport, but finally no one called me and I didn't get these flowers at all. I have met my family without flowers and felt upset of it. Then, on May,06 thru LiveChat I have discussed with Nikki and asked return my money back. At the same time I wrote an e-mail to customer service with the same issue.
Then on May,07 I get a call from some airport stuff (SIXT car rental desk), that someone delivered flowers to them for my name. May,07!!! Sure I was not in the airport already. At the same date I get e-mails from DHL that some orders were sent on May,07 (!) for my name. These e-mais has tracking numbers as well.
I wrote one more e-mail to customer service about this issue and asked return my money back. But - silence from them. Then I get e-mail from CEO (i don't know is it true or not, but it was signed as a CEO) with apologies and 20% for next orders. I replied that I do not need any discounts for next orders, I just want my money back at first, then I might think for future orders. Silence.
Live Chat on May,10 with the same issue - apologises and silence about money returning...
Very bad service and company! Very bad experience for orders and communications. Absolutely will not recommend it to anyone.
Be careful - they are cheaters.

xavierp9
4/27/18

It arrived one day late but the flowers were great and they answered me quickly and correctly on their website.
I am satisfied, oredered from france to japan

kiml211
4/23/18

Bad experience. I have order 2 wreath and it say same day delivery but it did not happen. I tried to check with their customer service and starting to request for refund but one of the customer service officer saying she is not the person in charge. After 2 days, received their replied my order was delivered successfully. But my recipient insisting not receive. Then i asked for the proof and refund, they shown me signature proof. But the signature is not the recipient signature. And no one call recipient on the delivery.

They charged me this without delivery..... I hope some authority should block this service to avoid more victims like me!!!!!

ttttr
4/20/18

Will make it short..

I ordered one for my gf and it was supposed to be delivered by 19/APR.

However, delivery was not completed on the requested date (not surprised at all... since I read all those reviews...)

I didn't look up reviews before I ordered, so I was pissed when I saw those comments and when it actually happened to myself.

Their responses were not late. It was quick and fast, got an immediate response when I asked questions about my order.

It finally came a day after (which means at least they are not a total scam...) and the flowers' conditions were good. I was worrying about those flowers since they were going through some different provinces, but it was good.

I know special gift gets special when they are on time with a right place... so even this was my first order from them, I would say they are not perfect for making it on time (as what they said on their website), however, it's not a total scam... means they are not just taking your money away without sending any flowers..

Still not the best choice, but for those whom are worrying like myself after completed orders, it will come and giving flower will happen.

soupc
4/16/18

Advertised a product on the website but delivered a totally different product. Offer only a 10% partial refund. What a slap in the face.

sayakb3
4/10/18

I'm not a leaver of reviews, but have been compelled to do so, in light of what is probably the WORST e-commerce customer service I have EVER encountered.

One of the most unbelievably unprofessional and incompetent outfits I have ever encountered...

The details: I placed an order for delivery of a bouquet of flowers and vase to surprise my girlfriend in Southern Brazil. I paid a high price (AUD$119) for what was supposed to be a premium product.

I got called back and then sent an email a couple of hours later (my 12am) saying that the local supplier did not have the arrangement I chose, and could substitute in another option - no pictures or prices of that option were provided. I was asked to confirm whether I was OK for Pickupflowers to proceed with this substitution.

Having been woken up by the call, I called back to ask for pictures of the alternate arrangement - and was advised, that they could not send me a picture of the alternative, I was to trust them that the alternative was the same price to what I had paid and Pickupflowers could not give me a refund because my order had been processed.

I called back another 3 times - flatly asking for a refund on the last occasion, only to have the extremely rude salesperson hang up on me.

I have referred the matter to the disputes team at my global bank and trust this will be sorted out, but please heed my message - you don't need this trouble in your life.

This is NOT a shop you want to be dealing with...simply atrocious!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Lots of numbers on the website. Lots of numbers on the website. Lots of numbers on the website.

By John K.

That is why they are know as scammers. That is why they are know as scammers. That is why they are know as scammers.

By John K.

Because they rather scam you out of money. Because they rather scam you out of money.

By John K.

Just stay away from them, choose another company

By Olivar D.

Questions? Get answers from the PickupFlowers staff and other customers.

PickupFlowers?