Publishers Clearing House (PCH) reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sharong82
4/25/17

Quit PCH because i kept getting junk--some i ordered but got confused because i did not remember ordering some things. I decided to try again, and what do you know, i received a email asking for payment of a tv guide--something i would NEVER use! Do aha, caught you in the act, PCH!! No more-i am finished for good! What disgusts me is they prey on old people and poor people keeping them hopeful. Oh, and i tried to get the message to customer support that only sends me to play--same with my account. Can you spell F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D, PCH!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: There should be zeros instead of stars there!!!!!

briand144
4/22/17

A total scam Buying any plants from these folks. Ordered Hydrenga plants, I received two dead twigs. Same for two other set of plants. I'm through with this company.

karenl188
4/17/17

I am so disappointed as it takes too long to finish a tab of scratch offs and they don't load properly and they have double trying to load pages and hang up for too long doing that....What happened too many pages behind it trying to get my information or what?

christinaj32
4/15/17

I love playing the games especially the token toss and the red door memory game lol. Whether I win or lose, it's all good. Thanks for making my days a little better PCH

lonniea9
4/9/17

Extra tokens if you search EVERY day, NOT. Eventually you are reverted back to 5k tokens even when you comply with 5-6 emails every day to keep up the 25k tokens. Won $10 early on and bought $150 worth of mostly useless crap and once again they do not accept that I have entered almost every day since August. Were I not retired, I would not have the time to play for the hours it takes every day with "one final step required to confirm my entry." A great deal of bogus entry requirements that should not be happening. And who wants to watch an hour of the same repetitive commercials for products I never buy or use?

damarisr4
4/3/17

I really am getting disgusted with everyday and everyday--sometimes several times a day having to enter PCH!! They say it's the last time--YEA RIGHT!! Then they say you don't have to purchase anything, and if you do, it comes to you as junk stuff or items you could have purchased in a store for half the cost!! I'm separated from my husband and really struggling to make ends meet and I try to win PCH--but, of course, NEVER WILL!! I really think that PCH is a scam at this point!! Prove me wrong PCH!!!!

geraldineh10
3/30/17

I know people are complaining about emails & this & that but I'm not complaining about that. I spend most of my day doing what I have to because I really want this. The only thing I'm concerned about is I guess I accidentally ordered something that I don't need & I still have it. I'm struggling day by day that's why I play but when I do have the money I will pay for it. I received some scratch away for a car & I don't even own a car lol but still I know there's ways that you click on something that steers you away from playung the games & I guess that's how I ordered it on accident but that was my fault & I'm trying to be more careful about that. I just wanted to say I still believe in winning I don't care about all of the negative comments. I've been scammed too but I know there are scammers out there. I live by faith & I know if it's meant to be it will be, I won't blame anyone for it nor be angry because someone else wins. I get discouraged at times because I am struggling but as long as I am able to I will keep trying & I think all you people need I'd a little patience. That is one thing I am forced to have but I will not let it discourage me too much. Good luck to you all & please don't give up.

latanyat
3/2/17

THIS BULL$#*! IS A BIIIIIIG ASS SCAM! AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN ALL OF UR COMMERCIALS R ACTORS THAT U PAY ( IF U EVEN DO THAT! TO SAY WHAT U WANT THEM TO SAY SO IT CAN MAKE U ALL LOOK $#*!IN GOOD! SO, YEAH U ALL R A $#*!IN SCAM! AND EVERYTHING MORE!

janed195
2/28/17

Too many emails cant even redeem tokens and impossible to win anything. Items for sale are cheap junk never can win anything

virginiac30
2/23/17

If it is enter and win then why do I get t emails a day saying I have to do this or that!??? I am sick of the emails and to get your money you have to search and etc at least 5 times a day??? Never again. I should have so many entries that I am the only oone who has a chanc!!! Hah!!!

tommyn11
2/9/17

I started entering to win back in December and every day since then it's been you have to play this to confirm this or search this to confirm that entering is never complete I have racked up 1.5mill tokens &I have put them all on prizes too never hear nothing else about it just that someone else had won it.

brendam125
2/6/17

I can't wait to meet you guys is my big dream I believe in pch for years I do yes come visit me York, Pennsylvania waiting please

gelindaj
1/29/17

I was on my PCH profile page on Microsoft Edge this afternoon and now it is gone. This was the one that I can play different games like Round Solitaire and Mamas Dinner and many more. You could also make Avatars and rate other peoples Avatars. I'm not sure if they seen all of my complaints and are now mad at me so they took it away. Does anyone have this same problem? If so and you know how to fix it please let me know.

tabithaj5
1/28/17

It wasn't until I entered their sweepstakes that I keep getting random calls from fake people and random text from fake people. I have to block numbers coming from putting my number in for the sweepstakes at least 5 times a day or more. IT IS SO ANNOYING. Does anyone really ever win the 5,000 a week? I feel like i'm wasting my time playing these games and entering the sweepstakes.

denisea44
1/25/17

O understand the odds of winning with pch but as far as I am concerned they are committing fraud

haleyb12
1/24/17

I have actually won from the games they have on pch website. It wqs only ten dollars but I did recieve a check for ten dollars in the mail. I know its not much but it cant be a complete scam. I also enjoy playing the games they have on their website.

isaach29
1/22/17

Trying to win money from here is very hard. So you are just better off not bothering trying to win when the odds of winning are against you. Publishers Clearing House is either a scam if it is real it is impossible to win any prizes or money. They need to stop giving people false hope. I don't know anyone who was one the Publishers Clearing House. So I am not convinced that I could win. My entire life I have never see Publishers Clearing House people with the big check walking down the sidewalk in any of the neighborhoods that I have lived in. So would recommend you steer clear of this company. They do nothing but give us false hope and caused many of us to get excited for no reason.

Tip for consumers: Steer clear of this company.

timothyj27
1/22/17

I came on this to see if Publishers Clearing House could be trusted and I see it cannot, by anybody. Thank you everybody for your explanatory words. I'm typing more because you need so many characters to submit. The point has been made- PCH is not an honest corporation, you cannot trust dishonesty and it sounds like a raise of hopes and waste of dreams, that simple.

dianep65
1/17/17

I have been participating in various PCH sweepstakes, magazines since 1973 and since 1989 online games and sweepstakes. Applying my 100's of millions of tokens...with no results. It wasn't so bad when I had access to the Savings Coupons but now, they are even gone. I started when I was 19 and now almost 66. Should I just be satisfied playing games to keep my mind active. Sounds like I have no chance of winning even the Camera I've been trying to win on Token Games much less thousands of dollars in their Sweepstakes. Really? As stated on the blogs, are the winners shown on the Video's really PCH family members? The Rules clearly state that family members can't win much less participate. If the comments are true, how on earth are they getting away with this??? I am so sad.

kartricew
1/14/17

I been trying this for a long time i will just keep praying this lifetime event come true it will be a big blessing for me an my family i will continue to play if i dont become the winner.

dennism129
1/14/17

They claim to have 100% customer satisfaction but they don't. The merchandise is substandard and when you want to mreturn the crap they ask you to pay for it. What a scam! Do yourself a favor and don't order anything from them. PCH is the worst!

staceyr27
1/13/17

This company is a fraud i played for years nothing. I got best credit score on earth and got a 4 out of 30 orders I put in. Fraudulant. And I keep playing.

thelmab8
1/5/17

I have 21 million tokens since 6/2016, they have taken over 4 million on bogus bids for gift cards. I bid 1 million tokens for a Home depot card and got nothing, but they took the tokens, did it a few more times, just to see how fixed this company is, 4 million tokens gone and nothing to show except wasted time. PEOPLE, this is the biggest scam besides politics, don't stop to look, run as fast as you can away from these people.

markb327
12/2/16

Typical responses on here as I have. They even sent me a refund for their dry non growing bulbs. Once I cashed the checked, they billed me again and was going to send me to collections. Somebody should send them to collections. Certified and legal pirates in my opinion. Inferior products along with strong-arm collection. Keep making China rich.

Tip for consumers: Play at your own risk! Don't get hooked in the mind or the wallet

elizabethw75
12/1/16

Nearly every plant I ordered from Publisher's Clearing house arrived dead or died shortly after arrival, nearly every bulb was misrepresented in the ads! I complained a number of times about this to them, and they refunded me once, but that was it. Truth be known, it's over $200 of plants dead and misrepresented. I'm asking the Better Business Bureau for $150. AVOID THEM for buying plants, you will be disappointed if you order plants from them!!

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

177 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question