US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

virginiac30
2/23/17

If it is enter and win then why do I get t emails a day saying I have to do this or that!??? I am sick of the emails and to get your money you have to search and etc at least 5 times a day??? Never again. I should have so many entries that I am the only oone who has a chanc!!! Hah!!!

tommyn11
2/9/17

I started entering to win back in December and every day since then it's been you have to play this to confirm this or search this to confirm that entering is never complete I have racked up 1.5mill tokens &I have put them all on prizes too never hear nothing else about it just that someone else had won it.

brendam125
2/6/17

I can't wait to meet you guys is my big dream I believe in pch for years I do yes come visit me York, Pennsylvania waiting please

gelindaj
1/29/17

I have ben playing all of the tournaments on PCH. The Black Jack one gives you 5 bonuses cards to chose from you pick 1 card, 2-9 are token cards 10-Ace are worth money. I have played this game thousands of time (literally thousands) I have never gotten any of the money cards. I find it hard to believe that I am that unlucky to have never gotten a card worth money.

tabithaj5
1/28/17

It wasn't until I entered their sweepstakes that I keep getting random calls from fake people and random text from fake people. I have to block numbers coming from putting my number in for the sweepstakes at least 5 times a day or more. IT IS SO ANNOYING. Does anyone really ever win the 5,000 a week? I feel like i'm wasting my time playing these games and entering the sweepstakes.

denisea44
1/25/17

O understand the odds of winning with pch but as far as I am concerned they are committing fraud

haleyb12
1/24/17

I have actually won from the games they have on pch website. It wqs only ten dollars but I did recieve a check for ten dollars in the mail. I know its not much but it cant be a complete scam. I also enjoy playing the games they have on their website.

isaach29
1/22/17

Trying to win money from here is very hard. So you are just better off not bothering trying to win when the odds of winning are against you. Publishers Clearing House is either a scam if it is real it is impossible to win any prizes or money. They need to stop giving people false hope. I don't know anyone who was one the Publishers Clearing House. So I am not convinced that I could win. My entire life I have never see Publishers Clearing House people with the big check walking down the sidewalk in any of the neighborhoods that I have lived in. So would recommend you steer clear of this company. They do nothing but give us false hope and caused many of us to get excited for no reason.

Tip for consumers: Steer clear of this company.

timothyj27
1/22/17

I came on this to see if Publishers Clearing House could be trusted and I see it cannot, by anybody. Thank you everybody for your explanatory words. I'm typing more because you need so many characters to submit. The point has been made- PCH is not an honest corporation, you cannot trust dishonesty and it sounds like a raise of hopes and waste of dreams, that simple.

dianep65
1/17/17

I have been participating in various PCH sweepstakes, magazines since 1973 and since 1989 online games and sweepstakes. Applying my 100's of millions of tokens...with no results. It wasn't so bad when I had access to the Savings Coupons but now, they are even gone. I started when I was 19 and now almost 66. Should I just be satisfied playing games to keep my mind active. Sounds like I have no chance of winning even the Camera I've been trying to win on Token Games much less thousands of dollars in their Sweepstakes. Really? As stated on the blogs, are the winners shown on the Video's really PCH family members? The Rules clearly state that family members can't win much less participate. If the comments are true, how on earth are they getting away with this??? I am so sad.

kartricew
1/14/17

I been trying this for a long time i will just keep praying this lifetime event come true it will be a big blessing for me an my family i will continue to play if i dont become the winner.

dennism129
1/14/17

They claim to have 100% customer satisfaction but they don't. The merchandise is substandard and when you want to mreturn the crap they ask you to pay for it. What a scam! Do yourself a favor and don't order anything from them. PCH is the worst!

staceyr27
1/13/17

This company is a fraud i played for years nothing. I got best credit score on earth and got a 4 out of 30 orders I put in. Fraudulant. And I keep playing.

thelmab8
1/5/17

I have 21 million tokens since 6/2016, they have taken over 4 million on bogus bids for gift cards. I bid 1 million tokens for a Home depot card and got nothing, but they took the tokens, did it a few more times, just to see how fixed this company is, 4 million tokens gone and nothing to show except wasted time. PEOPLE, this is the biggest scam besides politics, don't stop to look, run as fast as you can away from these people.

markb327
12/2/16

Typical responses on here as I have. They even sent me a refund for their dry non growing bulbs. Once I cashed the checked, they billed me again and was going to send me to collections. Somebody should send them to collections. Certified and legal pirates in my opinion. Inferior products along with strong-arm collection. Keep making China rich.

Tip for consumers: Play at your own risk! Don't get hooked in the mind or the wallet

elizabethw75
12/1/16

Nearly every plant I ordered from Publisher's Clearing house arrived dead or died shortly after arrival, nearly every bulb was misrepresented in the ads! I complained a number of times about this to them, and they refunded me once, but that was it. Truth be known, it's over $200 of plants dead and misrepresented. I'm asking the Better Business Bureau for $150. AVOID THEM for buying plants, you will be disappointed if you order plants from them!!

thelmam7
11/19/16

I played and bought items for close to a year. Everything they sent me, made it sound like I was for sure going to be picked in my hometown area. I received new offers at least 3 times a week.(of which I have kept all envelopes, plus all the latest ones Im currently receiving) They rope you in with their clever words and phrases, and you brainwash yourself into believing that one more item bought will help me win. Believe me I feel so stupid to have fallen under their spell..Half of the stuff that I purchased was crappy or out-dated and I have no use for. I tried to RETURN Items and they charge you again to mail them back, and by the time you return your item and hopefully get a refund, your refund is about 1/2 to1/3 of what you originally paid for it. I think maybe it is time for a class action suit. BEWARE!!!!

Tip for consumers: Just read all the Negative Remarks about PCH before ever spending one red cent.

robertj179
11/16/16

$#*! pch they are crooks i used to work there and we cheated people for years. we were told to lie and cheat people when they said they won. All the winners of the big money prizes shown on tv are fake and are family members of the advertisers. Stop playing you dumb people and nobody wins stop wasting your life.

sharonl82
11/15/16

If PCH is a scam, as Robert j. Who claims to of once worked for them. Stating they are taught to lie, wins go to their family and friends. What for a cut of their win? If leadership for tokens wins daily and I lose at least 50% stating tech issues. And Daniels tokens after playing instant win, sweepstakes, etc. even they don't pay off, tech issues on them also. I play daily hoping they get fixed. But several months same old. My high tokens show very low compared to token leaders. Must be their family's, lol. I just don't understand how they can get away with it. But what they don't realize is like myself, I don't want to buy their crap when frustrated. But then again, it might be their way of wishing us gone so new suckers with bite and buy. Then them also will start getting tech issues for life of their stay a PCH . Get rid of the old who catches on, and bring on the new suckers

manuelam4
11/13/16

Does anyone ever win I played the find it game from 9am to midnight. I beat the top token earner.by 29,000 points last night 11/11/201. I did not rececive any money! Manuela Mauder I have been on your site for 3 weeks now, The slots don't work they just keep spinning. The blackjack takes 20min to get a card

kurth28
11/5/16

This outfit is riding the edge of approaching scam status. By business' views, they're a success! The merchandise is borderline quality; even their "Shannon Crystal" is NOT made in Ireland, but China. It seem 99% of goods are from China. The magazines can usually be ordered more cheaply if you take the reductions offered directly from the publishers. They seem to be on the edge of being legitimate with their contests. Do YOU know ANYONE personally who has won a REAL prize, even just a few bucks? How about a million dollar winner? Get your magazines and merchandise elsewhere!

dianef43
11/3/16

I have ordered items from PCH. Some of the items are fine, but must of them are very low quality. Most are imports from China. I am beginning to think that the sweepstakes is a promotional scam.

agordonb
11/1/16

I feel so, so sad that in this time in history a company as large as PCH does such HORRIBLE, HURTFUL things to other people.....human beings as they have done both to the people who have been desperately waiting and trying to win what seems to be a BOGUS SCAM. I am one of those people who it has hurt....to the point of tears, thinking that "everything is going to be OK" How do you sleep at night or kiss your spouse and children ? How very COLD AND HURTFUL !!!!!!!!

manjeetk2
10/26/16

I have sent so many letters & wasted my money on those letters

beckym38
10/26/16

I've been entering for many many years. But I live in Texas!! That's why I'll never win the millions!!!

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

161 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question