Publishers Clearing House (PCH) reviews

Tel: 1-800-645-9242
domainadmin@pchmail.com

rodg167
10/20/17

I keep playing and win lots of tokens, just having fun! I redeemed some of my tokens and I won $250. So this does work, odds are long, but they are real.

oliviab49
10/19/17

If you think you will ever win anything from this place, guess again.. ALL of their games are fake, even the alleged so called "winners" names are fake. Its true, I searched the names of about 50 random names from their "winners" list and NONE OF THEM exist. All your ever going to get from them is a bunch of useless tokens from their online games that you can cash in for chances at non existent gift cards and stuff. The only thing i will say is that it is a great way to kill time if your bored. It takes hours to get through games because of all the commercials.

sallyk31
10/13/17

Everything you send or do is a joke. You will never come to Bailey NC and never received any prizes.

dawng51
10/2/17

I stopped doing Publishers Clearing House years ago. I guess they just do not get it. I am not interested in getting rich or what they are selling. Still they tried again by sending a final step to win the jackpot prize letter. It was to be the very last one!
Ha! I got 4 more letters saying it is the final step and I am one of the winners! Really? Than why is it there is always another final step?
Do not waste your time! If you like what they are selling fine, but forget about the winning angle! All they are doing is feeding on your greed! I guess they think that is the only way to sale products, that people do not want!
I do not know why they are still in business! I guess there are many fools out there who do not read the rules and regulations of the prizes awards! Personally, I think it is all a scam to get people to by their products. There is no prize, just words!

andrewj110
9/26/17

Have never won any cAsh rewards only tokens I've been involved for several years now but I'm done with trying because it dose not add up from all the time I put in.

charlesp93
9/20/17

They just want your money to buy things RIP OFF. Plus merchandise is $10.00 just to ship to you! Played f0r years upon years and never get anywhere except a waste of time and energy. Loss of money too. Some products really are nice and helpful and sometimes the games waste time when there is nothing else to do. But winning a jackpot? Especially ones that say someone in your zip code will absolutely win!!! Oh really? This is such a small town @ everyone would know if that were true. PCH needs to get real!! Real jackpot winners. No more games of deceit just to sell merchandise.

vanessaw50
9/14/17

It's not right to let a person think thay are going to win some thing and that person dont, i all ready dont have nothin so why make me feel like i could when you already no who you want to win

keithp49
9/7/17

156 million tokens. Once had a game say I won $2000.00 only to reset to 100 tokens. Was told that a $10,000 prize was a mistake. Just once I won $5.00 but it was a credit for a purchase. The site seems to be infested with viruses causing problems on my computer. Sure you have to put a line in the water to catch a fish but it seems there are no fish in this pond.

samj121
9/6/17

I wouldn't even give it a 1 star they deserve 0.....they sent me a packet of papers a while back for a chance for me to win stuff I picked two things while that I would like to win and mailed it back to them few weeks later they sent me the items I would like with a bill!! I refuse to pay a bill when the papers said FREE now they are trying to sue me..so I now have no choice but to pay it..those papers never said anything about me having to pay anything they said free...

charlesb191
9/4/17

Why does every PCH game give me a technical difficulty message after the first 2 or 3 games played. The time ticks away; game slows to a crawl--cant win with hands tied.

patriciat92
9/4/17

A friend submitted everything needed in a timely manner. Prize number 6941 6222 5518 even received the letter you will be announced as the winner of 15,000,000.00 on August 31st provided you return the enclosed official prize documents by the entry deadline and your number assigned herein matches the winning number.
Prize payments for our exciting $15,000,000.00 Prize of a lifetime will begin that very same day, with the first one hand-delivered to the winner by the Prize Patrol.
Please be advised the prize number you have been issued in this notice has been registered and will participate in imminent winner selection processing when the winning number will be selected.
THIS PRIZE IS AUTHORIZED T BE AWARD ON AUGUST 31ST when we take a special early look for the winning number and we will be forced to select an alternate winner at radon a award a base prize if a matching winning number entry is not timely returned.

not all you see is true.Well this is my letter.They probably send the same letter to everyone to get them to buy. :(

deba46
9/3/17

I have received soooo many final steps and last chances that it's a spam. I have played through the mail for 50 years, never one. Online, same thing.

kellym227
8/28/17

YES IT WOULD BE SUCH A BLESSING i love your site games are fun breaks up the manoany of the day you give people hope dave is fun you have an awesome crew working i tell everyone about you im on your fan page facebook i play your games everyday

richardc267
8/28/17

these tournament games are a joke.On the following dates my scores exceed those posted as high score and my name never appeared on the list. 7/5-7/8-7/14-7/20-7/24. The notes say you can win, but it never happens. Maybe I am in the wrong part of the country or you just pick who you want to win.

garlandc11
8/22/17

Why does redeeming so many tokens never win a prize? Many times I run out of tokens trying to redeem them, but there is NEVER A PRIZE WON!!!!

tamie17
8/19/17

I'm beginning to wonder if there's really anything to win with these big PCH payouts because I have been entering their contests fir at least 40 years and haven't won anything.

jamesf224
8/19/17
• Updated review

I now have one hundred thirty eight million tokens and no win! I have not missed a day in a month yet I am now back at the 5000 token start not the 25000 that you get if you play daily. new games same slow down, and I'm sorry we are experiencing technical problems? Yet the commercials never have any problems .

“scam, scam scam and more scam”
7/26/17
• Previous review

I have over one hundred thirty four million tokens and have never won anything. once though I won 5,000 dollars only to get email stating sorry???? we made a mistake.

kathyb153
8/13/17

I have won 3 times and received the check in the mail with in more or less of 3 weeks. My device is keep playing , trust me they are real.

theresae11
8/5/17

PCH items for sale are a little high. Then they charge you $7.99 for shipping a 2 oz. package. This is where they get the money to pay for the winners, if there really are any. Every day they send out harassment emails trying to get you to spend more money, in the guise of games that can be won. Trying to make you think that if you buy more, you have a better chance to win, even though there is a disclosure. So my advice is to put the money you would have spent on the magazines and junk in the bank. Then you will have won money by not wasting it.

paulb362
8/4/17

I had the same problem, played scratch off games, had white screen op up saying you Won, as soon as read it, it disappeared end of story!! Somebody in government should wake up & investigate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keithg52
8/3/17

you are sick mean people no stars heartless money hungry pigs who take advantage of the low income people of this country! take your technical errors and shove them up your ???

williamw183
8/1/17

I have over 50 million tokens and 20 some years of playing these games and have
never won a thing from pch and as far as the winners I have never seen any person except on the tv or internet I think they are actors and that this is a come on to get you to buy something

marlenem33
7/28/17

i HAD BEEN PLAYING THE GAMES ETC., SINCE I RETIRED (ABOUT 1 /1/2 YEARS.) ONE DAY I WAS PLAYING THE SAME NUMBERS THAT I HAVE ALWAYS PLAYED AND IT WENT CRAZY. 10 NUMBERS SHOWED AND I GOT A NOTICE ON SCREEN THAT" I WON" AND I WAS GOING TO HEAR FROM THEM TO CONFIRM MY ADDRESS AND THEN SEND ME A CHECK. I WAS SO EXCITED I TOOK PICTURES OF MY SCREEN AND CALLED MY KIDS. IT WAS $5,000. MY KIDS CAME OVER AND SAID I REALLY MUST OF WON, BUT THEN I RECEIVED AN EMAIL THE NEXT DAY THAT SAID THE GAME MESSED UP SO THERE WERE NO WINNERS. I THINK IT SAID SOMETHING LIKE THEY WERE SORRY. I THINK I KNOW NOW THAT I AM WASTING MY TIME WITH THE ODDS LIKE YOU SHOW. THANKS FOR THE TRUTH.

rogerb98
7/28/17

Cheap overpriced goods with dozens of repeated offers and getting same almost daily implying that purchase is not necessary to enter sweepstakes .... big "come on" and a waste of time. should contact to have my address removed from their system.

janets142
7/26/17

I'm glad that I found this site and have had an opportunity to read similar complaints about PCH. Putting the technical difficulties aside for now, I've been playing these games for five or six years and have accumulated nearly 6 million tokens. You'd think that after playing literally thousands of games during this time, I would have won at least one $10 prize by now for my efforts -- nope. The site is obviously intended primarily to encourage the purchase of their direct marketing products. I have bought many of these products over the years and have usually been reasonably happy with my purchases; however, the shipping/handling fees are outrageously high and have discouraged me from making any additional purchases in the future. In general, PCH seems to be somewhat ethically challenged. A review of Wikipedia's reports of PCH's many lawsuits, government regulation violations, and its reputation as a junk mail producer. I originally searched for this site because of constant technical difficulties at PCH with the scratcher and instant win games, but I'm starting to realize that these complaints represent only a very small part of the overall problems associated with doing business with PCH. And by the way -- don't bother complaining to PCH if you're frustrated by these technical issues. They didn't even respond to my last email to customer service and my prior complaint was met by a request that I place a phone call. Yeah, that's just what I need; to spend half my afternoon on hold with tech support, especially since I've already reported this issue several times in the past.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Probably but we keep playing as the games do give us something to do. Wouldn't bet on a big win however.

By Chuck P. on 12/8/15
Helpful answer

Oh this is big time scam. Like I said in my review we put to much time into this wack company that when see anything about money we think it's them. Nobody ever wins there special early look prizes unless it's a guaranteed giveaway.

By Matt S. on 11/24/15
Helpful answer

Well, and just as I expected, the October 23 "special early look" did NOT result in the "mega prize" being awarded. Surprise, surprise! I saw that they immediately started advertising on TV their next "mega prize" (what is it now? $5000 a week for life? Bet they don't award that one, either!) Just a scam to drum up sales to weak-minded people who actually think they have a snowball's chance in you-know-where to win anything at odds of almost 2 billion to one. A total fraud!

By Viktoria I. on 10/26/15
Helpful answer

For the most part it's all a bunch of BS to get people to make a purchase.

By John D. on 7/3/15
Helpful answer

I didn't know this but it makes sense as there is nothing to it but the same thing day after day. PCH has gone downhill with games, lately, as even the daily puzzles, now, just drag and are hard to move the pieces. Too many puzzles and probably too many people playing, Also same thing, every day and are only for fun to kill time with. Maybe, now, they are just not monitoring the sites to see their problems. Bingo, no great loss.

By Jeanne D. on 7/21/15
Helpful answer

Am I still in the running for PCH's $7,000.00 a week win Thanks hoping for good news. My computer was down for two days. Does this disqualify me

By Frances T. on 9/16/13
Helpful answer

It is all rigged! They want to draw you in, and promise you that you are the next big winner. It is all a waste of time in my opinion.

By Angela M. on 3/27/16
Helpful answer

"PCH is real whether you want to believe or not. I never have won yet but my friend has and others that she knows have won money and on won 1,000,000.00" -Bredna Nonsense. You must work for PCH or something, Bredna. And did you mispell your so called own name lol? Supposed to be "Brenda?" I suppose it's possible that is your name but what I find nearly impossible to believe is that you have a friend who won and it just so happens that your friend who won also knows others who won and even won 1,000,000.00? I mean what are the odds of THAT? Knock it off.

By RandomlyHiccupping B. on 3/13/16
Helpful answer

It would not let me play or sign in so I gave up

By Richard V. on 8/13/15
Helpful answer

the guidelines are it is free to play. you have a chance to win what ever you put in for and a machine drew your man out of billions of name it is a miracle if you win. I have put in to win many times thought I had won guess I haven't because no one has ever visited me. it is a chance just like if you bought a lottery ticket you have a very little of a chance to win. rather you want to try or you do now your still taking chance on winning. which is very rare to win.it is a choice your taking. Brenda Carlton

By Bredna C. on 12/28/15
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?