US Government’s NSF

Port Washington, NY 11053, US
Tel: 1-800-645-9242

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

will this be my name on the big check for the December prize Langston Moody.

Why does PCH lie about paying people when they win, I won $10,000 one day, the next day you send a bogus email saying you made a mistake, BULL$#*!!!! you don't pay people if they owe you money, not sure why we could pay you off if you were an honest company you'd pay people when they win

I was notified recently by PCH e-mail that I had won 10,000 dollars. I was so excited and happy that I was already thinking of paying my 2007 SUV off and moving to a better house and also to have some money for my grandson's birthday (Dec 2nd) and Christmas of course. He will be 2 and I have pemament guardiansip of him until he is 18 yrs.old. I am retired and it is hard to make Social Security go all through the month. Computers and people make mistakes but I was wondering why PCH doesn't give a consolation prize to those notified that they are the winners when they really aren't winners. PCH did apologize twice and I really do appreciate that and I am not angry. The gentleman who won has my congratulations and I am happy for him. Thank you.

What a joke this really turned out to be
No one ever wins here by my experience
First one was a game where i scored and wasnt awarded the listed prize
Next came the email i opened that informed me i was the daily prize winner wich right after i opened the email and read it suddenly dissapeared
Next was another 10.000 dollar winner message that once again poof it was gone
When i asked about this i was informed that it was a computer glitch that caused me to get the winning email. Really?
Have you ever known anyone to win anything from this place. I have not how do they get away with awarding you a prize and then retracting it ?
What a overall waste of time and money this has been for me and im telling you find something else to do dont waste your time or energy here .its a joke and its all about rhem seling ad space to businesses there is no winners here that i can tell you about

Thank you PCH for the games and chances to win

It shouldn't take a month for a package to get here. I'm even in the same state. I don't order much because of it since it is a good way to miss birthdays/holidays/special occasions.
Very disappointing and uncalled for.

Since the ads have tripled in the amount of time, I find it's just a matter of time I will no longer have the time to use the PCH site. I was able to complete in 1- 1/2, but I now need 3 hours.
Also, I'm unable to play this version of blackjack. It's too confusing.
The slots is very boring, and it's not a " tournament." The total score amount, is always below 160.
I was contacted several times to trade tokens for prizes. When I spent huge $millions amounts of my tokens, to get the opportunity to win prizes, I didn't win, but the worst thing that happened, which I didn't know, was all the millions of tokens were removed, leaving a very small amount, not enabling to do any trading!

You won $10,000! OMG FINALLY! We play all the time. I mean it's not a million but $10,000 is a lot for our family! Then the email.... that basically says "oops...our bad! We made a mistake". How does a clearinghouse of this magnitude make that kind of mistake and not honor it? It's not much for them but it's a lot for us. We called their representative and they once again confirmed that the win notification was in error. They told us due to that error we will be entered into another special drawing for a second chance. Ok. But doesn't really seem fair or ethically ok.

I was one of those who received notification that I'd won $10,000, only to receive an email later that said it was an 'error'.

I also got the 10,000$ win and way to late sorry ! People do something about it ! We the people have started a class action lawsuit against pch ! Join us ! never a cost to you ! It is free ! Stand up and fight for your rights ! Just say add me !
This is a update: wrtv channel 6 ran my story and I was interviewed: view the interview on you tube : just search publishing clearinghouse and scroll down until you see wrtv 6 whoops ! Publishing clearinghouse mistakingly!
By the way ! I am a cook and they filmed me pilling a potato and everyone is talking about how fast I pill and now I am Mr. Potato to many !

this not a qiuestion. I want you to stop sending me any of your mailings discontinue putting any of you emails on this computer. everything you say is a scam.I've peoples comments and they all say you are a scammer. Don't want any of yourjunk anymore. John Forbes

A pop-up 9/16 claimed I was the VIP Grand Prize Winner of $10K. 12 hours later, PCH stated that MY win was a "MISTAKE" because THEY had posted my name in the announcement rather than a MAN'S across the country. I took a digital picture of the pop-up of my win and I am going to call for an investigation of several of their selection criteria. I want my prize check!!! UPDATE: After urging everyone to contact their State Attorney Generals regarding this "mistake," I have pinned PCH's ears to the wall on the Customer Service Blog. I have now been BLOCKED from the blog for a few days now. Read the "post" from a "Jason Keeton" from Decatur AL...I think it is a TROLL post that immediately popped up, after I was blocked, to taunt/insult me. Read this over-the-top drivel and tell me what you think! Thanks!

Wish I could give less than one star. I was playing this morning the instant win games and it poppex up said i won $10,,000, i was so excited because i was just cheated out of my inhairatenct thought this was a blessing. Turns out they say it was a mistake an "eronious e mail they didnt send" what a lie because it wasnt in an e mail it. WAS INSTANT WI N. How can they do thizs i turned off my phone went to sleep next morning its still there. So i e mail them to see how to get my money and they lie to me like im an iidiot and dont know the difference brtween e mail and there web site. PCH YOUR THE IDIOT. YOU THINK IM GOING AWAY QUIETLY .. YOUR WRONG AGAIN. I WANT WHAT I WON. NOT SOME CHANCE AT A DRAWING WE ALL KNOW NOBODY WINS.. PAY UP AND ILL SHUT UP UNTILL THEN. IM TELLING THE WORL PCH IS A SCAM DONT BY THE LIE!!!!

The political ad about Rick Nolan that keeps running over and over is very misleading. He voted for raises 20 years ago. Pres. Obama was going to veto the bill that included pay raises for military because it only funded the military for one year. Pch should review content before runnung ads.

Other reviews mentioned glitches and errors, which do happen frequently on their games.
I did an experiment and in the clown game, I always picked # 5, every time, for at least 3 months. IT NEVER WON, That led me to believe, they are programmed to never win. And yes, the same goes for their scratch cards.
I did receive a $10.00 check. Probably on one of their spin wheels. These small amounts keep things legal, but I don't see their million dollar winners, in the paper or on T.V. "All in all" if you can get past the annoyingly, to many video commercials, which seem to be getting more and more present, in-between each scratch-off. It's up to each of us, to decide if it is worth it.

PCH is the WORST sweeps prize EVER to exist with however they put the #s with peoples names& however they go about picking the winner REALLY, REALLY SUCKS! With having 17 years of getting sweeps garbage in the mail & turning in my name& #'s stuff each time&also even entering in online with never ever ordering anything & my name has NEVER EVER been chosen by them at all, during all these years! So whoever puts the names & numbers together & whoever picks the winner does a HORRIBLE JOB in picking the winners since NO ONE should wait over 15years for his or her name to finally get picked to win 1 of these money prizes! PCH is the WORST sweeps prize giveaway company ever!

The first time I thought about reviewing this site I wanted to give it less, but I guess the more I see true winning happening I'll give it a higher review. I started using it about a week or 2 ago and I won $5.00 and it was automatically put into my Amazon account. I know, the bottom of the barrel right? Yes, but it is something. So you DO win cash, but I still believe they are rigged like casinos to where they mostly give you tokens and that is about it. I've made PLENTY of tokens believe me. It's obvious the ping pong ball is rigged to never make it into any money slots. None of the scratch offs ever pay out cash. You always win tokens though. Tokens are everywhere and they want you to have them because they basically do absolutely NOTHING. You use them to put entries in on a chance to win a gift card or item, but the likelihood of you winning that is VERY slim. I've put so much into one before and still didn't win. The tokens are basically useless. The games are fun and addictive though. So you'll have some fun playing those. Good luck....I'll come back and let you know if anything changes.

Tip for consumers: Only the advertisers and the three public people make money on this site.

Seems like PCH is a scam! No matter how much you play or amount of tokens you use to try and win something. You will not win. They just keep string you on along in hopes you are so close to a actual win. In six years I have not won one thing from PCH. Just more tokens :(P

i have been in the contest for over 15 years and have never won anything. Is this real???

Does any one know anyone who has won? if you had all day to click and look at and listen ads, then go ahead.

My husband and I play the pch lotto everyday. I wanted in all pch sites and apps and play games and Lottie's everyday. It literally takes me all day to do all of this. Anyways. I'm writing this because I really want to warn others that it's not what it's cracked up to be. My husband matched ALL the numbers on 2 lotto cards the other night! 1 for $2500 and the other $500. We got an email confirming his matched numbers. We never got anything saying he won and so i reached out to pch on every website I could. Finally I got ahold of someone. They said there is no record of him winning. If he won then we would receive and email. In the rules it says in to win the prized featured on the lotto card, you must match all the numbers on the card. He did that. I asked how can I send my proof because I got quiet a bit of proof and they just repeated themselves saying he didn't win so I'm done. I'm very very angry and disappointed. All the time I took away from my kids in hopes I could give them a better life possibly and it turned out to be a scam. also one more thing I played the basketball thing and made it in the hoop two separate nights and I still never won money just tokens. Wish I could give them a zero.

No question, just getting tired of it

which state play pch games the most

I have played PCH games & have entered thier Sweepstakes for almost 30 years now. I've purchased from thier mailings years ago (thousands of dollars of useless merchandise)won absolutely ZERO dollars but I'm now up to 23Million, Seven Hundred Eighty One four hundred and forty four Tokens. YAY! I now qualify to win cash. I actually won 2 $10 dollar gift cards. 1 walmart & the other Amazon card. However, I had to fight tooth & nail to get my prize. Soon as you win in one of thier games, the site suddenly begins to have technical difficulties or the site will send you a fizzle word which they want you to type in and match. Even after matching the same word, the site tells you the word you entered does not match. I had to screen shot the matching words to prove to PCH, that I had won and was putting in the correct info before I could actually collect my $10 bucks. The only good thing about the game now is that you don't get bombarded with excessive amounts of physical junk mail. Now they bombard your email inbox with tons of emails treating to forfeit your entris if you don't respond. It's freaking Crazy.

You sign up for a sweepstake, and you get bombarded with multiple emails a day...and links to purchase things from unreputable sights and the information you supply is NOT protected. I received a scam phone call from a 876 area code saying i won. Fortunately I am smart enough to know that this was not really PCH. I truelly do not believe anyone ever really wins. I think the people shown as winners are paid actors. And the PCH is nothing more than a marketing plan that prays on the people hopes. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than least with the lottery, you wont get bombarded with stupid games and emails.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

148 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks, 5 days ago
A: I agree completely!!
4 days, 1 hour ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
A: the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer are screwed that's like me I live in a trailer about ready to fall apart and have no money to fix it I am disabled and about ready to fall through the floor I am 60 and diabetic help please
1 week, 4 days ago