Publishers Clearing House (PCH) reviews

Tel: 1-800-645-9242
domainadmin@pchmail.com

garlandc11
8/22/17

Why does redeeming so many tokens never win a prize? Many times I run out of tokens trying to redeem them, but there is NEVER A PRIZE WON!!!!

tamie17
8/19/17

I'm beginning to wonder if there's really anything to win with these big PCH payouts because I have been entering their contests fir at least 40 years and haven't won anything.

jamesf224
8/19/17
• Updated review

I now have one hundred thirty eight million tokens and no win! I have not missed a day in a month yet I am now back at the 5000 token start not the 25000 that you get if you play daily. new games same slow down, and I'm sorry we are experiencing technical problems? Yet the commercials never have any problems .

“scam, scam scam and more scam”
7/26/17
• Previous review

I have over one hundred thirty four million tokens and have never won anything. once though I won 5,000 dollars only to get email stating sorry???? we made a mistake.

kathyb153
8/13/17

I have won 3 times and received the check in the mail with in more or less of 3 weeks. My device is keep playing , trust me they are real.

theresae11
8/5/17

PCH items for sale are a little high. Then they charge you $7.99 for shipping a 2 oz. package. This is where they get the money to pay for the winners, if there really are any. Every day they send out harassment emails trying to get you to spend more money, in the guise of games that can be won. Trying to make you think that if you buy more, you have a better chance to win, even though there is a disclosure. So my advice is to put the money you would have spent on the magazines and junk in the bank. Then you will have won money by not wasting it.

paulb362
8/4/17

I had the same problem, played scratch off games, had white screen op up saying you Won, as soon as read it, it disappeared end of story!! Somebody in government should wake up & investigate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keithg52
8/3/17

you are sick mean people no stars heartless money hungry pigs who take advantage of the low income people of this country! take your technical errors and shove them up your ???

williamw183
8/1/17

I have over 50 million tokens and 20 some years of playing these games and have
never won a thing from pch and as far as the winners I have never seen any person except on the tv or internet I think they are actors and that this is a come on to get you to buy something

marlenem33
7/28/17

i HAD BEEN PLAYING THE GAMES ETC., SINCE I RETIRED (ABOUT 1 /1/2 YEARS.) ONE DAY I WAS PLAYING THE SAME NUMBERS THAT I HAVE ALWAYS PLAYED AND IT WENT CRAZY. 10 NUMBERS SHOWED AND I GOT A NOTICE ON SCREEN THAT" I WON" AND I WAS GOING TO HEAR FROM THEM TO CONFIRM MY ADDRESS AND THEN SEND ME A CHECK. I WAS SO EXCITED I TOOK PICTURES OF MY SCREEN AND CALLED MY KIDS. IT WAS $5,000. MY KIDS CAME OVER AND SAID I REALLY MUST OF WON, BUT THEN I RECEIVED AN EMAIL THE NEXT DAY THAT SAID THE GAME MESSED UP SO THERE WERE NO WINNERS. I THINK IT SAID SOMETHING LIKE THEY WERE SORRY. I THINK I KNOW NOW THAT I AM WASTING MY TIME WITH THE ODDS LIKE YOU SHOW. THANKS FOR THE TRUTH.

rogerb98
7/28/17

Cheap overpriced goods with dozens of repeated offers and getting same almost daily implying that purchase is not necessary to enter sweepstakes .... big "come on" and a waste of time. should contact to have my address removed from their system.

janets142
7/26/17

I'm glad that I found this site and have had an opportunity to read similar complaints about PCH. Putting the technical difficulties aside for now, I've been playing these games for five or six years and have accumulated nearly 6 million tokens. You'd think that after playing literally thousands of games during this time, I would have won at least one $10 prize by now for my efforts -- nope. The site is obviously intended primarily to encourage the purchase of their direct marketing products. I have bought many of these products over the years and have usually been reasonably happy with my purchases; however, the shipping/handling fees are outrageously high and have discouraged me from making any additional purchases in the future. In general, PCH seems to be somewhat ethically challenged. A review of Wikipedia's reports of PCH's many lawsuits, government regulation violations, and its reputation as a junk mail producer. I originally searched for this site because of constant technical difficulties at PCH with the scratcher and instant win games, but I'm starting to realize that these complaints represent only a very small part of the overall problems associated with doing business with PCH. And by the way -- don't bother complaining to PCH if you're frustrated by these technical issues. They didn't even respond to my last email to customer service and my prior complaint was met by a request that I place a phone call. Yeah, that's just what I need; to spend half my afternoon on hold with tech support, especially since I've already reported this issue several times in the past.

ronitaf
7/24/17

Who are the people who win these prizes????? Nobody now them at all. They are all actors. You can enter and enter for al song as you want but you will never win. you will never know the "person" who won...When I was in my 20's I entered all the time , bought almost everything so I would have a better chance at wining. Spent more money on PCH then I did on my own children. They would want a toy. nope not today PCH comes first so we can win and buy lots and lots of toys My children went without while PCH got all my money. I am now 64 and still have not won a thing. not even a free subscription to a magazine. It's all fake and heartbreaking.

cathyd49
7/23/17

IT TAKES HOURS TO ENTER AND COMPLETE ALL THE GAMES. EVERY GAME HAS WAY TO MANY SPONSOR ADVERTISEMENTS. YOU NEVER HEAR OF PEOPLE WINNING THE HOUSE, THE CAR, THE SPA, NOT A THING. NO MATER HOW MANY TOKENS YOU EARN, YOU DON'T WIN ANYTHING. I REMEMBER ONE WINNER STATED THAT SHE ONLY PLAYED THE GAMES ONE TIME AND WAS A BIG WINNER, THAT'S NOT LUCK WHEN SOME OF US PLAY EVERYDAY. I'M STARTING TO HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS MYSELF ABOUT PCH GAMES. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS. LET'S ALL BE REAL.. WITH TODAYS ECONOMY WHAT IS A 5,10 AND TWENTY DOLLAR GIVE AWAY....

elissam4
7/22/17

I thought on any publish clearing house winning of any prize you pay nothing no shipping or handling is that not true now that is what makes y'all different and we know it ain't fraud cause y'all say it cost zero

maryw294
7/20/17

I fault myself for even getting involved with such a scam as this. I was looking for a unique gift, found something I could settle with through PCH. I needed several of these items for a project I was developing. So I played PCH game, ordering items as needed. The thing is, I always paid in full when ordering and added $6 for shipping. Because I began to always receive additional fees I am now looking at a large bill. I have been in numerous discussion with PCH trying to figure this out unsuccessfully. Has anyone ever faced this problem? And if so, what was the solution? There are many complaints about this company. I would like to explore the options of a class action law suit. Any suggestions in this area will be considered.To add insult to injury, most of the items ordered were cheap plastic, cracking or breaking after the first use. I even ordered some metal bowls that had plastic covers. The covers were cracked along the edges from the opening of the package. Not happy with this company at all.

carolg114
7/19/17

Several weeks ago I matched all 8 numbers plus the power # in the power prize lotto drawing and heard nothing. I also matched 7 numbers and again tonight I matched 8 numbers. The rewards are huge but where are they? The odds of winning according to them are slim so the prize money needs to be split if more than one winner. I am fine with that. I have NOT heard one thing..............Carol G.

billl108
7/15/17

Personally, I think this is a scam. Try playing your "gtames" and gee, Technical difficulties... imagine that ....

I'm done with your worthless tripe

jayw81
7/12/17

But I am so lucky they are coming to my zip code. And I have VIP status and 4,956,500 in tokens. Which will give you absolutely Nothing!!!!! And if you owe them $11 and your late with your payment you are threatened with collection even though you have been a customer since 1999. JW

lyndad11
7/11/17

Well I won 10.00 twice in one morning ,but never again and I am up to 78 million tokens only to enter to win something you are never going to win also the leader boards are phony numbers last night one guy had 2 million tokens totally impossible to get . the games tickets scratch offs error when it is a winning ticket. I feel that it is only a game not real money and they did send me items I never ordered and I sent them back

dannyv14
7/11/17

I know I'm never going to win the millions, but I like to play the games. Two weeks ago, I was doing the scratchers and got 3 $100,000. Usually after you match, you get a congratulatory message, like "You won 1,000 tokens." Nothing came up for the money. I thought that maybe after the block of games was over, I might get a message. Nope. So I wrote to PCH, told them that I won and wondered what to do next. I received an email stating that when the contest ends, I would be notified if I won. (As far as I know these games aren't like some of the prizes where there's a drawing.) A few days later, I received another email stating that the ticket was closed and the matter resolved! I wrote back an angry letter and told them never to contact me again, which they haven't. This is not an honest company and I wonder if the 'winners' they show on TV aren't actors! I hope they get investigated.

martham93
7/11/17

How come U guys. Don't come 2 Arizona? The prize money sure would B nice. I have NEVER WON anthything!

karenc236
7/2/17

Read your review and 5 stars. Come to find out that the number you had that won (??) was the same number that I had and have been entering with for the last 6 months. If they are giving the same number to multiple people, sure sounds like a scam to me!

deborahw3
6/12/17

This is my update for PCH Play and Win App:
I uninstalled the app.There's something fishy about the way the same people keep winning everyday. The straw that broke the camels back for me was, I should have won that evening, it was too strange how one of the those same names took over the lead which shouldn't have happened just seconds before the midnight change over to the next day's game. It was fun while it lasted. Now I'm off to bigger and better things to do with my time. Good luck to all who are still hopeful.

txm
6/4/17

if pch isn't a scam then they need to show us all of our prize numbers! i cannot figure out any other excuse for them not showing us all of our prize numbers unless they are scamming everyone.

donnal119
5/30/17

I love playing Pch games. Passes the time but why is it the same winner comes in just before 12 midnight and win? Does that make any sense? It sure does not. It's very hard to get on the leaderboard on all games. And your on top and a player comes in and wins. How fair is it to ALL other players? I have many friends who play Pch Games and they say the same thing. Not fair to others.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Oh this is big time scam. Like I said in my review we put to much time into this wack company that when see anything about money we think it's them. Nobody ever wins there special early look prizes unless it's a guaranteed giveaway.

By Matt S. on 11/24/15
Helpful answer

Well, and just as I expected, the October 23 "special early look" did NOT result in the "mega prize" being awarded. Surprise, surprise! I saw that they immediately started advertising on TV their next "mega prize" (what is it now? $5000 a week for life? Bet they don't award that one, either!) Just a scam to drum up sales to weak-minded people who actually think they have a snowball's chance in you-know-where to win anything at odds of almost 2 billion to one. A total fraud!

By Viktoria I. on 10/26/15
Helpful answer

For the most part it's all a bunch of BS to get people to make a purchase.

By John D. on 7/3/15
Helpful answer

Probably but we keep playing as the games do give us something to do. Wouldn't bet on a big win however.

By Chuck P. on 12/8/15
Helpful answer

I didn't know this but it makes sense as there is nothing to it but the same thing day after day. PCH has gone downhill with games, lately, as even the daily puzzles, now, just drag and are hard to move the pieces. Too many puzzles and probably too many people playing, Also same thing, every day and are only for fun to kill time with. Maybe, now, they are just not monitoring the sites to see their problems. Bingo, no great loss.

By Jeanne D. on 7/21/15
Helpful answer

Am I still in the running for PCH's $7,000.00 a week win Thanks hoping for good news. My computer was down for two days. Does this disqualify me

By Frances T. on 9/16/13
Helpful answer

It is all rigged! They want to draw you in, and promise you that you are the next big winner. It is all a waste of time in my opinion.

By Angela M. on 3/27/16
Helpful answer

It would not let me play or sign in so I gave up

By Richard V. on 8/13/15
Helpful answer

PCH is real whether you want to believe or not. I never have won yet but my friend has and others that she knows have won money and on won 1,000,000.00 You need to click on PCH play who know you might be a winner.PCH has been around for a long time. go to the web and check out how many people they have supported in charities it will shock you. I will stick up for PVH any day and I am proud to be a person that beleaves and plalyes and I have hope to win one day. it is a Dream of mine and a true one.. You will never know unless you play Brenda Carlton

By Bredna C. on 3/13/16
Helpful answer

the guidelines are it is free to play. you have a chance to win what ever you put in for and a machine drew your man out of billions of name it is a miracle if you win. I have put in to win many times thought I had won guess I haven't because no one has ever visited me. it is a chance just like if you bought a lottery ticket you have a very little of a chance to win. rather you want to try or you do now your still taking chance on winning. which is very rare to win.it is a choice your taking. Brenda Carlton

By Bredna C. on 12/28/15
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?