Publishers Clearing House (PCH) reviews

domainadmin@pchmail.com

deborahw3
6/12/17

This is my update for PCH Play and Win App:
I uninstalled the app.There's something fishy about the way the same people keep winning everyday. The straw that broke the camels back for me was, I should have won that evening, it was too strange how one of the those same names took over the lead which shouldn't have happened just seconds before the midnight change over to the next day's game. It was fun while it lasted. Now I'm off to bigger and better things to do with my time. Good luck to all who are still hopeful.

txm
6/4/17

if pch isn't a scam then they need to show us all of our prize numbers! i cannot figure out any other excuse for them not showing us all of our prize numbers unless they are scamming everyone.

donnal119
5/30/17

I love playing Pch games. Passes the time but why is it the same winner comes in just before 12 midnight and win? Does that make any sense? It sure does not. It's very hard to get on the leaderboard on all games. And your on top and a player comes in and wins. How fair is it to ALL other players? I have many friends who play Pch Games and they say the same thing. Not fair to others.

theodorek16
5/18/17

Logged over 7 million tokens. NEVER won a dime! 2 pair of socks I ordered cost over $5 to ship. Games hang up for long periods and I don't get the tokens for winning combinations. I'm through. 8 plus e-mails a day with 'Last chance', Forfeiture, search now and buy, buy, buy notices. I don't need the junk they are trying to sell, same as "As seen on TV".

dinom24
5/18/17

Pch items and shipping charges are way over priced. Same items in stores are always cheaper. Items that I've shipped myself are half of what they charge. They sent me two "free" gifts, but I had to pay $5.95 each for shipping! They say keep entering to win, but then say the winning number wasn't turned in to them. Then why don't they pick another number from actual entries?! And why is it that every time I scratch off their extra or bonus winning cards, I always get the highest amount possible! I'll tell you why, cause it's scam rip off!

charless186
4/29/17

twice was sent emails stating i won joke scam that is all it is i have contacted att. generals office they called sending said they would send an investigator out to talk with me we will see

sharong82
4/25/17

Quit PCH because i kept getting junk--some i ordered but got confused because i did not remember ordering some things. I decided to try again, and what do you know, i received a email asking for payment of a tv guide--something i would NEVER use! Do aha, caught you in the act, PCH!! No more-i am finished for good! What disgusts me is they prey on old people and poor people keeping them hopeful. Oh, and i tried to get the message to customer support that only sends me to play--same with my account. Can you spell F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D, PCH!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: There should be zeros instead of stars there!!!!!

briand144
4/22/17

A total scam Buying any plants from these folks. Ordered Hydrenga plants, I received two dead twigs. Same for two other set of plants. I'm through with this company.

karenl188
4/17/17

I am so disappointed as it takes too long to finish a tab of scratch offs and they don't load properly and they have double trying to load pages and hang up for too long doing that....What happened too many pages behind it trying to get my information or what?

christinaj32
4/15/17

I love playing the games especially the token toss and the red door memory game lol. Whether I win or lose, it's all good. Thanks for making my days a little better PCH

lonniea9
4/9/17

Extra tokens if you search EVERY day, NOT. Eventually you are reverted back to 5k tokens even when you comply with 5-6 emails every day to keep up the 25k tokens. Won $10 early on and bought $150 worth of mostly useless crap and once again they do not accept that I have entered almost every day since August. Were I not retired, I would not have the time to play for the hours it takes every day with "one final step required to confirm my entry." A great deal of bogus entry requirements that should not be happening. And who wants to watch an hour of the same repetitive commercials for products I never buy or use?

damarisr4
4/3/17

I really am getting disgusted with everyday and everyday--sometimes several times a day having to enter PCH!! They say it's the last time--YEA RIGHT!! Then they say you don't have to purchase anything, and if you do, it comes to you as junk stuff or items you could have purchased in a store for half the cost!! I'm separated from my husband and really struggling to make ends meet and I try to win PCH--but, of course, NEVER WILL!! I really think that PCH is a scam at this point!! Prove me wrong PCH!!!!

geraldineh10
3/30/17

I know people are complaining about emails & this & that but I'm not complaining about that. I spend most of my day doing what I have to because I really want this. The only thing I'm concerned about is I guess I accidentally ordered something that I don't need & I still have it. I'm struggling day by day that's why I play but when I do have the money I will pay for it. I received some scratch away for a car & I don't even own a car lol but still I know there's ways that you click on something that steers you away from playung the games & I guess that's how I ordered it on accident but that was my fault & I'm trying to be more careful about that. I just wanted to say I still believe in winning I don't care about all of the negative comments. I've been scammed too but I know there are scammers out there. I live by faith & I know if it's meant to be it will be, I won't blame anyone for it nor be angry because someone else wins. I get discouraged at times because I am struggling but as long as I am able to I will keep trying & I think all you people need I'd a little patience. That is one thing I am forced to have but I will not let it discourage me too much. Good luck to you all & please don't give up.

latanyat
3/2/17

THIS BULL$#*! IS A BIIIIIIG ASS SCAM! AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN ALL OF UR COMMERCIALS R ACTORS THAT U PAY ( IF U EVEN DO THAT! TO SAY WHAT U WANT THEM TO SAY SO IT CAN MAKE U ALL LOOK $#*!IN GOOD! SO, YEAH U ALL R A $#*!IN SCAM! AND EVERYTHING MORE!

janed195
2/28/17

Too many emails cant even redeem tokens and impossible to win anything. Items for sale are cheap junk never can win anything

virginiac30
2/23/17

If it is enter and win then why do I get t emails a day saying I have to do this or that!??? I am sick of the emails and to get your money you have to search and etc at least 5 times a day??? Never again. I should have so many entries that I am the only oone who has a chanc!!! Hah!!!

tommyn11
2/9/17

I started entering to win back in December and every day since then it's been you have to play this to confirm this or search this to confirm that entering is never complete I have racked up 1.5mill tokens &I have put them all on prizes too never hear nothing else about it just that someone else had won it.

brendam125
2/6/17

I can't wait to meet you guys is my big dream I believe in pch for years I do yes come visit me York, Pennsylvania waiting please

gelindaj
1/29/17

Does anyone else get the error at the bottom of your screen that says (PCH is not responding)? Then it will say recover website. This is so frustrating!!! I spend more time trying to recover the website than I do playing the games or entering the sweepstakes. I just don't get it, they want people to play there games and enter the contests but they don't do anything about the problems with there sights. I thought the problems might be with my computer. After having it tuned up and I see other people have the same problem so it can't be my computer. I just had to get this off my chest. Boy do I feel better NOT

tabithaj5
1/28/17

It wasn't until I entered their sweepstakes that I keep getting random calls from fake people and random text from fake people. I have to block numbers coming from putting my number in for the sweepstakes at least 5 times a day or more. IT IS SO ANNOYING. Does anyone really ever win the 5,000 a week? I feel like i'm wasting my time playing these games and entering the sweepstakes.

denisea44
1/25/17

O understand the odds of winning with pch but as far as I am concerned they are committing fraud

haleyb12
1/24/17

I have actually won from the games they have on pch website. It wqs only ten dollars but I did recieve a check for ten dollars in the mail. I know its not much but it cant be a complete scam. I also enjoy playing the games they have on their website.

isaach29
1/22/17

Trying to win money from here is very hard. So you are just better off not bothering trying to win when the odds of winning are against you. Publishers Clearing House is either a scam if it is real it is impossible to win any prizes or money. They need to stop giving people false hope. I don't know anyone who was one the Publishers Clearing House. So I am not convinced that I could win. My entire life I have never see Publishers Clearing House people with the big check walking down the sidewalk in any of the neighborhoods that I have lived in. So would recommend you steer clear of this company. They do nothing but give us false hope and caused many of us to get excited for no reason.

Tip for consumers: Steer clear of this company.

timothyj27
1/22/17

I came on this to see if Publishers Clearing House could be trusted and I see it cannot, by anybody. Thank you everybody for your explanatory words. I'm typing more because you need so many characters to submit. The point has been made- PCH is not an honest corporation, you cannot trust dishonesty and it sounds like a raise of hopes and waste of dreams, that simple.

dianep65
1/17/17

I have been participating in various PCH sweepstakes, magazines since 1973 and since 1989 online games and sweepstakes. Applying my 100's of millions of tokens...with no results. It wasn't so bad when I had access to the Savings Coupons but now, they are even gone. I started when I was 19 and now almost 66. Should I just be satisfied playing games to keep my mind active. Sounds like I have no chance of winning even the Camera I've been trying to win on Token Games much less thousands of dollars in their Sweepstakes. Really? As stated on the blogs, are the winners shown on the Video's really PCH family members? The Rules clearly state that family members can't win much less participate. If the comments are true, how on earth are they getting away with this??? I am so sad.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Oh this is big time scam. Like I said in my review we put to much time into this wack company that when see anything about money we think it's them. Nobody ever wins there special early look prizes unless it's a guaranteed giveaway.

By Matt S. on 11/24/15
Helpful answer

Well, and just as I expected, the October 23 "special early look" did NOT result in the "mega prize" being awarded. Surprise, surprise! I saw that they immediately started advertising on TV their next "mega prize" (what is it now? $5000 a week for life? Bet they don't award that one, either!) Just a scam to drum up sales to weak-minded people who actually think they have a snowball's chance in you-know-where to win anything at odds of almost 2 billion to one. A total fraud!

By Viktoria I. on 10/26/15
Helpful answer

For the most part it's all a bunch of BS to get people to make a purchase.

By John D. on 7/3/15
Helpful answer

Probably but we keep playing as the games do give us something to do. Wouldn't bet on a big win however.

By Chuck P. on 12/8/15
Helpful answer

I didn't know this but it makes sense as there is nothing to it but the same thing day after day. PCH has gone downhill with games, lately, as even the daily puzzles, now, just drag and are hard to move the pieces. Too many puzzles and probably too many people playing, Also same thing, every day and are only for fun to kill time with. Maybe, now, they are just not monitoring the sites to see their problems. Bingo, no great loss.

By Jeanne D. on 7/21/15
Helpful answer

Am I still in the running for PCH's $7,000.00 a week win Thanks hoping for good news. My computer was down for two days. Does this disqualify me

By Frances T. on 9/16/13
Helpful answer

It is all rigged! They want to draw you in, and promise you that you are the next big winner. It is all a waste of time in my opinion.

By Angela M. on 3/27/16
Helpful answer

It would not let me play or sign in so I gave up

By Richard V. on 8/13/15
Helpful answer

PCH is real whether you want to believe or not. I never have won yet but my friend has and others that she knows have won money and on won 1,000,000.00 You need to click on PCH play who know you might be a winner.PCH has been around for a long time. go to the web and check out how many people they have supported in charities it will shock you. I will stick up for PVH any day and I am proud to be a person that beleaves and plalyes and I have hope to win one day. it is a Dream of mine and a true one.. You will never know unless you play Brenda Carlton

By Bredna C. on 3/13/16
Helpful answer

the guidelines are it is free to play. you have a chance to win what ever you put in for and a machine drew your man out of billions of name it is a miracle if you win. I have put in to win many times thought I had won guess I haven't because no one has ever visited me. it is a chance just like if you bought a lottery ticket you have a very little of a chance to win. rather you want to try or you do now your still taking chance on winning. which is very rare to win.it is a choice your taking. Brenda Carlton

By Bredna C. on 12/28/15
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?