US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

markb327
12/2/16

Typical responses on here as I have. They even sent me a refund for their dry non growing bulbs. Once I cashed the checked, they billed me again and was going to send me to collections. Somebody should send them to collections. Certified and legal pirates in my opinion. Inferior products along with strong-arm collection. Keep making China rich.

Tip for consumers: Play at your own risk! Don't get hooked in the mind or the wallet

elizabethw75
12/1/16

Nearly every plant I ordered from Publisher's Clearing house arrived dead or died shortly after arrival, nearly every bulb was misrepresented in the ads! I complained a number of times about this to them, and they refunded me once, but that was it. Truth be known, it's over $200 of plants dead and misrepresented. I'm asking the Better Business Bureau for $150. AVOID THEM for buying plants, you will be disappointed if you order plants from them!!

thelmam7
11/19/16

I played and bought items for close to a year. Everything they sent me, made it sound like I was for sure going to be picked in my hometown area. I received new offers at least 3 times a week.(of which I have kept all envelopes, plus all the latest ones Im currently receiving) They rope you in with their clever words and phrases, and you brainwash yourself into believing that one more item bought will help me win. Believe me I feel so stupid to have fallen under their spell..Half of the stuff that I purchased was crappy or out-dated and I have no use for. I tried to RETURN Items and they charge you again to mail them back, and by the time you return your item and hopefully get a refund, your refund is about 1/2 to1/3 of what you originally paid for it. I think maybe it is time for a class action suit. BEWARE!!!!

Tip for consumers: Just read all the Negative Remarks about PCH before ever spending one red cent.

robertj179
11/16/16

$#*! pch they are crooks i used to work there and we cheated people for years. we were told to lie and cheat people when they said they won. All the winners of the big money prizes shown on tv are fake and are family members of the advertisers. Stop playing you dumb people and nobody wins stop wasting your life.

sharonl82
11/15/16

If PCH is a scam, as Robert j. Who claims to of once worked for them. Stating they are taught to lie, wins go to their family and friends. What for a cut of their win? If leadership for tokens wins daily and I lose at least 50% stating tech issues. And Daniels tokens after playing instant win, sweepstakes, etc. even they don't pay off, tech issues on them also. I play daily hoping they get fixed. But several months same old. My high tokens show very low compared to token leaders. Must be their family's, lol. I just don't understand how they can get away with it. But what they don't realize is like myself, I don't want to buy their crap when frustrated. But then again, it might be their way of wishing us gone so new suckers with bite and buy. Then them also will start getting tech issues for life of their stay a PCH . Get rid of the old who catches on, and bring on the new suckers

manuelam4
11/13/16

Does anyone ever win I played the find it game from 9am to midnight. I beat the top token earner.by 29,000 points last night 11/11/201. I did not rececive any money! Manuela Mauder I have been on your site for 3 weeks now, The slots don't work they just keep spinning. The blackjack takes 20min to get a card

kurth28
11/5/16

This outfit is riding the edge of approaching scam status. By business' views, they're a success! The merchandise is borderline quality; even their "Shannon Crystal" is NOT made in Ireland, but China. It seem 99% of goods are from China. The magazines can usually be ordered more cheaply if you take the reductions offered directly from the publishers. They seem to be on the edge of being legitimate with their contests. Do YOU know ANYONE personally who has won a REAL prize, even just a few bucks? How about a million dollar winner? Get your magazines and merchandise elsewhere!

dianef43
11/3/16

I have ordered items from PCH. Some of the items are fine, but must of them are very low quality. Most are imports from China. I am beginning to think that the sweepstakes is a promotional scam.

agordonb
11/1/16

I feel so, so sad that in this time in history a company as large as PCH does such HORRIBLE, HURTFUL things to other people.....human beings as they have done both to the people who have been desperately waiting and trying to win what seems to be a BOGUS SCAM. I am one of those people who it has hurt....to the point of tears, thinking that "everything is going to be OK" How do you sleep at night or kiss your spouse and children ? How very COLD AND HURTFUL !!!!!!!!

manjeetk2
10/26/16

I have sent so many letters & wasted my money on those letters

beckym38
10/26/16

I've been entering for many many years. But I live in Texas!! That's why I'll never win the millions!!!

langstonm
10/18/16

will this be my name on the big check for the December prize Langston Moody.

larryp57
10/15/16

Why does PCH lie about paying people when they win, I won $10,000 one day, the next day you send a bogus email saying you made a mistake, BULL$#*!!!! you don't pay people if they owe you money, not sure why we could pay you off if you were an honest company you'd pay people when they win

shirleys81
10/6/16

I was notified recently by PCH e-mail that I had won 10,000 dollars. I was so excited and happy that I was already thinking of paying my 2007 SUV off and moving to a better house and also to have some money for my grandson's birthday (Dec 2nd) and Christmas of course. He will be 2 and I have pemament guardiansip of him until he is 18 yrs.old. I am retired and it is hard to make Social Security go all through the month. Computers and people make mistakes but I was wondering why PCH doesn't give a consolation prize to those notified that they are the winners when they really aren't winners. PCH did apologize twice and I really do appreciate that and I am not angry. The gentleman who won has my congratulations and I am happy for him. Thank you. ssmith6864@yahoo.com

redb9
10/2/16

What a joke this really turned out to be
No one ever wins here by my experience
First one was a game where i scored and wasnt awarded the listed prize
Next came the email i opened that informed me i was the daily prize winner wich right after i opened the email and read it suddenly dissapeared
Next was another 10.000 dollar winner message that once again poof it was gone
When i asked about this i was informed that it was a computer glitch that caused me to get the winning email. Really?
Have you ever known anyone to win anything from this place. I have not how do they get away with awarding you a prize and then retracting it ?
What a overall waste of time and money this has been for me and im telling you find something else to do dont waste your time or energy here .its a joke and its all about rhem seling ad space to businesses there is no winners here that i can tell you about

tammerab
9/30/16

Thank you PCH for the games and chances to win

ronm109
9/29/16

It shouldn't take a month for a package to get here. I'm even in the same state. I don't order much because of it since it is a good way to miss birthdays/holidays/special occasions.
Very disappointing and uncalled for.

christineb99
9/28/16

Since the ads have tripled in the amount of time, I find it's just a matter of time I will no longer have the time to use the PCH site. I was able to complete in 1- 1/2, but I now need 3 hours.
Also, I'm unable to play this version of blackjack. It's too confusing.
The PCH.com slots is very boring, and it's not a " tournament." The total score amount, is always below 160.
I was contacted several times to trade tokens for prizes. When I spent huge $millions amounts of my tokens, to get the opportunity to win prizes, I didn't win, but the worst thing that happened, which I didn't know, was all the millions of tokens were removed, leaving a very small amount, not enabling to do any trading!

robertm408
9/28/16

You won $10,000! OMG FINALLY! We play all the time. I mean it's not a million but $10,000 is a lot for our family! Then the email.... that basically says "oops...our bad! We made a mistake". How does a clearinghouse of this magnitude make that kind of mistake and not honor it? It's not much for them but it's a lot for us. We called their representative and they once again confirmed that the win notification was in error. They told us due to that error we will be entered into another special drawing for a second chance. Ok. But doesn't really seem fair or ethically ok.

williamw143
9/27/16

I was one of those who received notification that I'd won $10,000, only to receive an email later that said it was an 'error'.

kenb101
9/26/16

I also got the 10,000$ win and way to late sorry ! People do something about it ! We the people have started a class action lawsuit against pch ! Join us ! never a cost to you ! It is free ! Stand up and fight for your rights ! Just say add me ! Pchclassaction@yahoo.com
This is a update: wrtv channel 6 ran my story and I was interviewed: view the interview on you tube : just search publishing clearinghouse and scroll down until you see wrtv 6 whoops ! Publishing clearinghouse mistakingly!
By the way ! I am a cook and they filmed me pilling a potato and everyone is talking about how fast I pill and now I am Mr. Potato to many !

johnf268
9/22/16

this not a qiuestion. I want you to stop sending me any of your mailings discontinue putting any of you emails on this computer. everything you say is a scam.I've peoples comments and they all say you are a scammer. Don't want any of yourjunk anymore. John Forbes

lindal214
9/18/16

A pop-up 9/16 claimed I was the VIP Grand Prize Winner of $10K. 12 hours later, PCH stated that MY win was a "MISTAKE" because THEY had posted my name in the announcement rather than a MAN'S across the country. I took a digital picture of the pop-up of my win and I am going to call for an investigation of several of their selection criteria. I want my prize check!!! UPDATE: After urging everyone to contact their State Attorney Generals regarding this "mistake," I have pinned PCH's ears to the wall on the Customer Service Blog. I have now been BLOCKED from the blog for a few days now. Read the "post" from a "Jason Keeton" from Decatur AL...I think it is a TROLL post that immediately popped up, after I was blocked, to taunt/insult me. Read this over-the-top drivel and tell me what you think! Thanks!

jennyd28
9/17/16

Wish I could give less than one star. I was playing this morning the instant win games and it poppex up said i won $10,,000, i was so excited because i was just cheated out of my inhairatenct thought this was a blessing. Turns out they say it was a mistake an "eronious e mail they didnt send" what a lie because it wasnt in an e mail it. WAS INSTANT WI N. How can they do thizs i turned off my phone went to sleep next morning its still there. So i e mail them to see how to get my money and they lie to me like im an iidiot and dont know the difference brtween e mail and there web site. PCH YOUR THE IDIOT. YOU THINK IM GOING AWAY QUIETLY .. YOUR WRONG AGAIN. I WANT WHAT I WON. NOT SOME CHANCE AT A DRAWING WE ALL KNOW NOBODY WINS.. PAY UP AND ILL SHUT UP UNTILL THEN. IM TELLING THE WORL PCH IS A SCAM DONT BY THE LIE!!!!

robertik
9/17/16

The political ad about Rick Nolan that keeps running over and over is very misleading. He voted for raises 20 years ago. Pres. Obama was going to veto the bill that included pay raises for military because it only funded the military for one year. Pch should review content before runnung ads.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

153 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
kathrynk23
Kathryn K.
on 11/6/16
Answer
brettp20
brett p.
A: Horrible site and a waste of time. I won once and the next day they said it was an error.
on 11/7/16
on 11/1/16
Answer
brettp20
brett p.
A: Even sending something back is difficult and complicated. And you are correct the merchandise is crappie.
on 11/7/16