US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ct80
8/23/16

I am a fool. Every time I get parts from them, they f*$k it up, and send me a part that is GUARANTEED to fit on my vehicle and then, IT DOESN'T! So there I was, car all tore apart, and had the wrong parts. WTF!? Thank GOD for ADVANCE AUTO and SPEEDY DELIVERY!! Its taken me at least 30 emails and BEGGING to get the RMA and pending credit and then, they try to give me back LESS than what I paid!!!!!!??? WHO DOES THAT!
BBB Approved? I think the BBB should check into that!
This is most definitely the last time I will do business with Parts Train, US AUTO PARTS or whatever name they maybe using in the future! THEY SUCK!!
Let me add, as you can see, not once have they ever tried to refute any of the bad reviews. That speaks for itself I'd say!

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT! There's a reason the prices are so cheap!!

randye16
5/14/16

The customer service people are obviously in a call center in India. The order I placed was for catalytic converters. One arrived in a timely manner - the second one has not shipped. I believe it is out of stock and they do not want to be honest and tell me. I finally cancelled the order but was told that it might still ship anyway and I would get charged for it. Do not shop with Parts Train. They are horrible - timely shipment of your order will not happen and the customer service people are not helpful at all and will do nothing to fix your problem.

abes41
5/12/16

I ordered a new bumper for my truck. The Parts Train website said it should ship within 48 hours. But when I checked their website a day after placing the order it said "order processing". So I called the 800 number. The person on the other end was very difficult to understand. His English was minimal at best. He told me it could take up to 9 days to ship and he had no idea where it would ship from or what carrier. I then saw where another customer had purchased a bumper from them and it soon rusted badly. So I called and cancelled the order. Parts Train did refund to my PayPal the cost of the bumper but not shipping.What a rip-off!

toddp22
3/7/16

ordered a catylic converter that website said was in stock after 2 weeks of waiting I called and was told it was out of stock. they said they sent email but never got it canceled my order and bought it at local muffler shop. don't waste your time with this company.

austinc24
2/18/16

I ordered a Radiator for my 2002 Protege5 at a little more than half the prices of the local shops. It arrived two days later with no damage and fits perfectly. None of the issues as stated in the other reviews.

ozzyb1
12/19/15

after placing an order for a fender, i decided to look up reviews and based on how many negative reviews this website had, i spoke with an online agent who seemed to be very convincing in having the exact part shipped and delivered to me in the specific time frame it claimed to be , specifically, Christian Joash Berdon. But these reviews told me to not trust it regardless, even with his convincing words. i decided to have the order cancelled because my gut feeling told me to not make it official. i just hope this website is not as bad as these people make it to be.

curtw9
8/27/15

Was gone to lunch today and upon return, I found an Order Confirmation in my inbox. I did NOT order anything from these guys, yet they had all my info correct, except my Credit Card # (may have been an old cc # not sure as all they could tell me was the last 4 digits. I did call and canceled the order but reviews leave me worried that I may be charged anyway.

Oct 2015: I was able to cancel the order and my cred cd was not charged. Still not sure how it happened but Parts Train did help me fix the error. Also changes my rating of them from 1 to 3 since they were helpful.

shilom1
8/22/15

I would go into detail about my very $h!ttY exp. with this 3rd world $H!Th01E company, but I think the many others have said it better! I just want people to DO RESEARCH because this crooked company does business under other names! One big one is uspartswarehouse and maybe CARID. Im hoping the investigation I had my cc company start to get my money back will spark some awareness with Visa and maybe they'll go after them for some people to get their money back!

curtisg12
4/8/15

I ordered a alternator and put a overnight shipping for it never came the next day called customer service there telling me that they could not get in contact with the warehouse like really what type of business are you running so I put in a request for cancellation and now they sent me a email finally saying that the part I ordered is ready to be shipped now I have to send it right back in order to get my refund I should've stuck it out with Rockauto. com I guess being cheap isn't always good I advise anyone never to use parts train to order your car parts they SUCK

jackj43
9/12/14

Worst experience EVER!. I ordered a set of exhaust manifolds. I got the first one with no issue. The second never showed up. After four phone calls I get told its on a 6 week back order. I asked for a refund...I'm told no problem. Two days later they email me and say they are shipping me a replacement for the part I ALREADY have!. Two more phone calls and I'm still waiting on my refund! Lloyd at customer service Refused to give the supervisors name and number!

Tip for consumers: Stay the hell away from this SCAM ARTIST Company!!!

nicholasp14
8/28/14

Placed an order on Monday and the same day a hold was placed on my account, and I never received a confirmation email. Four days later the charge disappeared and they never fulfilled the order. Talked to a rep and they said the order was never placed. How does a company put it on hold and never place nor have any information on it?!

melaniec12
7/19/14

Their sales representative told me that the soft top to my convertible would be sent with the back glass. When the top came without the back glass, I called to see how long it would take for the glass to take to then find out their sales representative misinformed me. So I ordered a back piece to my convertible asking for it to be black (same color as my top) and when it got delivered, it was beige. I ordered through them two times and both times they messed up on my order! Never again!

bethanys4
6/24/14

I was really excited to find this website and see that the prices were much cheaper than the local parts store. I ordered a rear brake kit for my truck and they sent a front brake kit. I have waited over a week for my order to arrive, and now it's the wrong part. The worst part is that I called customer service (which was in Korea) and got the run around how they could either return the part and give me my money back or send a new part once they receive the wrong one. Keep in my my truck has been ripped apart for days awaiting this part, and with that runaround it would be at least another 1-2 weeks before I get it fixed. I suggested that they overnight me the correct part so I could use the truck by Friday and they refused. They said they could only send a new part with the original shipping choice at checkout. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he said that he couldn't overnight it because of the weight of the package. I bet it weighs at least 50 lbs... it's heavy. He was no help at all, even after I explained that this error is NOT on our part because we were shipped an incorrect part and I would be writing a review of the company. I am going to send this part back at their cost, but I will have to eat the original shipping I paid. Best part is... I checked Fedex and to overnight it, the shipping weight has to be less than 150lbs. So not only am I out a part, lost money for shipping, but I also got lied to. STAY AWAY from this company. I am so displeased!!

angiem9
6/20/14

Ordered a Dee Zee grill guard. Went on vacation for a few days. When we got back a few days later we check the e-mail and it wasn't the part we ordered. I immediately called to cancel the order as we hadn't gotten an e-mail that it had shipped yet. I was told it would be up to the warehouse whether to cancel it or not. Two days later the grill guard arrived. The day after that we received an e-mail that the product was ready to ship and we should get it soon. When I called to return the item, I was told it would be $160 if we wanted to use their freight carrier to return it. We ordered the correct product but their system messed it up but we have to pay for shipping! STAY AWAYYY!!!!!

shellys16
6/18/14

We ordered from this site because they said they had the item in stock and promised shipping in less than a week. We waited two weeks and called them. I waited 20 minutes on the phone then was told that the item had shipped that day. We asked for a tracking number but they said that we would have to call in a day or two for that and they didn't know who the carrier would be. A week later they called and said that the item was out of stock which meant that we couldn't take the bikes on vacation. The only good thing that I can say is that they did credit our Paypal account quickly after they told us that it wouldn't be coming to us.

richc24
6/17/14

It's not rocket science the reason it's cheaper is beacuse it's crap!!! Return policy even worse !!! Do yourself a favor an shop elsewhere !!!! You'll be glad u did

michaela88
3/31/14

I bought a new Bumper for my GMC pickup, which I keep very nice. 1 year later it is rusted out. garage kept, mild climate. They sell junk

danp31
3/13/14

Ridiculously low price on a muffler! I really am happy about my purchase and I would recommend this website to anyone. partstrain is a great company and I will be shopping with them again in the near future. Easy to order too.

dmitryk4
1/21/14

Ordered two specialy parts for my older mercedes. They here the next day and I saved like $80 compaired to local stores. Awesome experience!

jeromem22
1/15/14

I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. THIS SITE IS TOTALLY A SCAM. I ORDERED A SIDE MIRROR ABOUT 2+ WEEKS AGO AND I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY ORDER. I CALLED "PARTS TRAIN" (AS THEY CALL THEMSELVES)CUSTOMER SERVICE TWICE AND THEY ALL KEPT COMING UP WITH A LIE AFTER A LIE WHICH IS COMPLETE BULL$#*!.

nicks57
11/27/13

Wow seems to be a lot of bad reviews about this place. And for good reasons. These people are crooks. Ordered wrong thing and called less than 5 minutes later to cancel order and they told me they couldn't stop the shipping even though it was Friday afternoon and wouldn't be shipped until Monday and I would have to pay return shipping and restock fee. Worthless excuse for a buisiness they just rip people off

mitchh12
11/8/13

Probably my worst online retail experiences ever.

Ordered replacement headlight WITH bulbs. Headlights arrived very quickly, but without bulbs. Called customer service and was offered $10 refund and asked to buy the bulbs locally. Bulbs cost 13.95 each on Parts Train website. Declined this ludicrous offer and asked them to just send me the missing bulbs. Was given a long story about how hard that was to do.

Received an email a few days later asking me to verify what I ordered. Why don't they have record of what I ordered? Verified that I did indeed order (and pay for) the part number that includes bulbs.

Got tired of waiting and bought bulbs locally ($40.00) and installed headlights.

Received multiple emails days later saying my return had been approved and replacement headlights were being shipped. Didn't ask for this, don't want this, willing to eat the cost of the bulbs to never have to deal with Parts Train again.

joem82
11/1/13

So it appears I should have checked this site before my purchase as well. I ordered 2 front strut assys. I ordered the wrong part, my mistake. When I checked the return policy no mention of a 'restocking fee', but when I got my RMA, yup a 10% restocking fee. My suggestion, look around before you order, some guys do have a restocking fee, but it clearly highlighted in the return policy.

ericw32
10/25/13

Ordered upper and lower ball joints for a 1995 Dodge Dakota. Discussed the order with them in their chat now function, where they stated the Mevotech brand was made in the USA. The 4 ball joints arrived in a box without any invoice, and were a mixed batch of manufacturers, mostly made in China. There was no refund of the difference in price from the name brand ordered vs the random stuff that arrived. Customer support is in the Philippines and as useful as one would expect. So the job will be delayed, the truck is out of service, and I will never use these twitts again.

daves82
10/23/13

Ordered replacement parts for my Jeep awhile back, heres my one experience with them. They messed up multiple items in my order, from wrong brakes to timing chain and gears. They did accept a return on the brakes cause I caught that in time but I didnt realize the timing chain was wrong til after their return policy expired. Frustrating to be denied return on an error on their part but thats what you may get with this company. Be sure to double check everything they send you asap.