Review of Paperhelp.org

Tel: 1-888-318-0063
support@paperhelp.org

anonimousc
6/19/17

Paperhelp does not allow negative reviews on their website. Moderator is censoring posts. I wanted to get help with the discussion chapter of my research. I had a draft with my advisors feedback. I needed someone with good writing skills and knowledge of APA style. I paid for top 10% writer and VIP service. Their writer submitted terrible work. They did not understand basic statistic or content. They language was terrible too. I changed writer and the second writer could not writer professionally either. They do not reimburse money after writer finishes your order and offer revisions which do not improve the quality of the product. I wasted 350$. Do not waste your money if you need professional publication level writing.

angelag84
5/9/17

IF I COULD GIVE THEM ZERO STARS I WOULD!!! This company has the worst customer service! My orders have been submitted to me late sometimes or if you need to make corrections or ask for revisions they are so quick to nickle and dime you for more money. I dont understand what happened to the customer is always right? My last order was not in the correct format and received and zero grade and they returned the product to me a day after the due date. Upon receiving my grade I contacted them for a revision even though the paper was returned to me late and they told me it was past the 7 day revision policy, like I have control on when the teacher grades the paper!! I feel that anyone wants a quality paper and good customer service USE SOMEONE ELSE!! I basically wasted money on a scam company who does nothing but provide excuses to the consumer,instead of solutions!! I basically paid money for ZERO grade!

***UPDATE***** I was contacted by a customer service representative on 12 May 17 asling for the order number , which I provided but havent heard from them since that date!! PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

humah1
3/9/17

I look at coments here and see that not everyone has good experience with paper help. Maybe Im lucky, but I get my assignments on time and with no plagiarism. This is only what I care about. So thank you

naifj
3/8/17

All I can say they are thee worst web for writing
the writer did not do the work and they still want to charge me for that
do not used this web

vanessab62
3/7/17

I have been a customer for a long time. Sometimes the work was good and sometimes it was bad. When you try to have corrections made it was like pulling a tooth. They are horrible with trying to fix their mistake. It must be a language barrier as most of them do not speak English well. I do not recommend them at all.

alexl77
2/24/17

I ordered some papers from them a few times and got pretty decent essays on time. And thats good cause I cant say at least the same about other services I used. I have 10% off for your first order on academic writing and editing. Coupon Code: 0b362cb032 If someone needs, you can use it.

alicem72
1/18/17

Feel positive about paperhelp.org. It is helpful for sure and the works are usually completed at the prof level. The last review, for example, was done without any specifications. My teacher was satisfied with it cause it was precise and without errors.

sanjiva3
12/11/16

They do not provide the paper in time. The writer are also worse like management. They pretend like they understand you but they reall dont care you. Do not use them if you want to save your money.

fannyg3
12/8/16

SENT VERY CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS TO THIS COMPANY. THEY IGNORED THE INSTRUCTIONS AND DID NOT WRITE TO THE PROMPT. THEY CUT AND PASTE INFORMATION FROM WIKIPEDIA THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PROMPT. THEY CHARGED A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR THIS. NEVER USE THEM YOU WILL LOSE MONEY, FAIL YOUR ASSIGNMENT, GET CAUGHT ON TURNITIN, AND END UP IN A MESS OF PROBLEMS. MEANWHILE THEY WILL GET PAID AND NOT EVEN LOOK BACK.

georgew97
11/12/16

I ordered 2 papers from Paperhelp last year and 1 paper last month. I prefer this company because of good customer support and quality papers they provide. Also Paperhelp offers nice prices. I spent just 86 $ and bought 2 papers. I think that it is good price for my time: I don't have to spend my time for writing essays I don't care about.

ronaldw60
11/10/16

I ordered papers from Paperhelp twice. I understand that my essay isn't written by genius but still I get good mark for it. So I am satisfied.

silvanaw
11/2/16

Bad grammar. Does not meet deadline and does not follow directions. No responsibility or respect. STAY AWAY!!

ashleyc125
10/13/16

I never write reviews, ever. But this time I feel a need to. This company does not live up to what they offer. It is a scam and the people who have wrote good reviews about them are made up. They use fact account to create positive reviews. Their grammar is horrible and they do not do what you ask. They do not give you your money if you are unhappy with what they have done and the customer service is horrible. Trust me if I Knew what I knew going in I would have not wasted my time and money. I used them as a last resort because I'm in college, have a child and work full-time. Do not use them. Trust me they are in a foreign country and write exactly how they speak over the phone. This is a waste of time and money.

francesc320
10/6/16

Paperhelp.org is a lifesavers. They did my paper for 24 hours. And they wrote in the right way. So I got my A for 38$ that is good.

danielw109
10/4/16

This web service happened to be very useful although I've never trusted such services. My friends started to use several different essay writing websites when we were seniors and they became 'addicts'.
I didn't want to follow their path so I kept writing all the papers myself. But recently I started working and I have no time for papers, so I gave up and used paperhelp.org. I am not proud of it but to be honest I am more than satisfied. So I would say, it's a good team and you can rely on them. Also they gave me a discount code for 10%, which you can also use - 8f951529cd

shant130
10/3/16

I just had a baby and fell completely behind on my assignment so I thought I would get some help. So paid to have a paper completed in 3 days, It took them 5 days I wasn't offered a discount or anything. On the fourth day when I asked for a refund they replied 8 hrs later stating they sent me the paper hours ago, mean while I just ended up writing the paper myself. Moral of the story just do it yourself, I wasted 45 dollars on a paper I didn't even use that's not even better than the paper I wrote.

janinej4
10/3/16

I found this site on essayskills.com and I trust this site a lot!

geromel
9/13/16

I really like it. When I found this site, I was surprised with low price and good comments. So I tried. And now I can say that this is the best of the best one!

tibaltm
9/1/16

And here it is - one of the most popular sites ever. It suprised me a lot with its quick work and friendly customer support. I order a lot of essays here and I can say that it works!

edf22
8/16/16

Unfortunately due to time restraints, I had to use this service a few times. However, the last paper that was done was a total waste of money. Redundant, redundant ...... was all the paper was. Not only that, but the author plagiarized on several occasions within the paper. The author also used citations that were non existent such as citing a page of 400 when the source only had 250 pages as well as using sources that were totally not within the subject. This went on throughout the paper. I had to redo the whole paper within 48 hours, and this was 20 pages. Basically, I paid for NOTHING! This happened once before and I thought I would give them another chance. Bad decision!

lynnb76
7/30/16

As an engineering student, most of my time is usually spent on projects, time consuming labs, and working 2 or 3 jobs during an 18 credit-hour semester. Paperhelp.org has helped me since March 2015 in getting major grades in for gen. ed. classes that I just didn't have the time to complete. They are very friendly, and have communicated with me whenever something was needed, or if there was a price change. There really are no surprises, and they have been a very reliable source.

Tip for consumers: If you're a first time user, there's usually some type of deal going on. Also, I think it's VERY important to clearly communicate your expectations.

seann15
7/21/16

I regret the moment I gave my research paper to them. They treat the research paper as an essay. They are not professional and cannot deal the high-level academic work at all.

sachat6
7/8/16

Dont be deceived, just because the order interface is quite nice but the problem is the effort and quality that was put in for my order,

I paid $120 for one page. I provided all the info and what I got in return for my money was at the level of a first grader. The writer answered the question technically but the writing was awkward and I could tell that all they were doing was the bare minimum. Yes it was english but they obviously Theres no way the work (even after 2 revisions) was even adequate for submission.
Stay away

courtneya24
7/2/16

They are certainly no aces in English writing, such a redundant document is produced by their writers cant even be comprehended. Certainly not the best choice for a student.

ethanf10
6/13/16

I asked them to make me an English literature presentation of professional level but the way they made the presentation was ridiculous. The slides were stuffed and the color scheme was so loud, it was a complete failure.

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Paperhelp.org staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 7/24/16
on 5/14/16
on 4/23/16
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Paperhelp.org staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Paperhelp.org