Review of Paperhelp.org

Tel: 1-888-318-0063
support@paperhelp.org

lizziek4
10/11/17

I'm a photographer at heart and with all the sessions I've been getting in lucky to say I'm making a living off of it. But by the time I realized my passion and that it could actually make me enough money I was already half way through my degree and I don't like quitting half way. I've already put so much effort into it. But sometimes we just get such POINTLESS assignments! And with a job I love, I really don't want to be wasting my life on them. These guys take care of them. I don't expect to get full marks on the papers I submit cause obviously the writer didn't go to class with me and doesn't know the whole picture, but they get it done and make changes when needed. I guess satisfaction has a lot to do with initial expectations.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Lizzie!

Thank you for your feedback. Your last order was 259980851, right? We’re glad to help you again and again. And to get the next assignment done, here’s your 10% off the next order. It must be at least $30. The discount code - 4Review - is valid till the end of November.

Stay in touch!

wendyw115
10/10/17

Ive done several orders with these guys and we have had our ups and downs. My first order was amazing yet when I requested the same writer for the next one things got confusing, I was getting phone calls and I guess a different writer completed it. Not amazing, but ok

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Wendy!

You’re probably talking about this order – 261337105. I checked everything and I got a feedback from the writer you ordered one more time. He was so upset and wished to satisfy you with the paper as well as with that first one. The topic seemed too difficult to him and he had too little time.

To apologize, I’d like to give you 10% off one order placed till the end of November. The code is - 4Review

sibillam
7/25/17

I was a loyal customer to paperhepl.org until they got me failed in my essay. I asked them to rewrite it and they refused as revision was only available for 7 days they also said they don't guarantee getting good grades when I contacted about my problem! Overall now I will have to rewrite it and I will have to pay another £100 for some other company to do my essay! Don't use this company as really customer is in the last place for them. You will get ripped off for nothing and end up failing...

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi Sibilla!

I have found your order – 255716819. As I can see you have approved the order and after that asked to add in-text citations to 2 paragraphs. The thing is that the material which was not cited was related to strategies and analysis parts. So both paragraphs could not be cited just because the writer has completed them on his own. So, I’m sure that this order was completed very professionally. Unfortunately, you keep on thinking in a different way.

We feel so sorry that such situation occurred and still hope that you will change your mind. Our manager has sent you an email with 15% off in it for your next order with us.

P.S. You’re right, we do never promise any grades as it is specified in our Terms of Use section. If there’s any chance for me to help you, please let me know.

angelag84
5/9/17

IF I COULD GIVE THEM ZERO STARS I WOULD!!! This company has the worst customer service! My orders have been submitted to me late sometimes or if you need to make corrections or ask for revisions they are so quick to nickle and dime you for more money. I dont understand what happened to the customer is always right? My last order was not in the correct format and received and zero grade and they returned the product to me a day after the due date. Upon receiving my grade I contacted them for a revision even though the paper was returned to me late and they told me it was past the 7 day revision policy, like I have control on when the teacher grades the paper!! I feel that anyone wants a quality paper and good customer service USE SOMEONE ELSE!! I basically wasted money on a scam company who does nothing but provide excuses to the consumer,instead of solutions!! I basically paid money for ZERO grade!

***UPDATE***** I was contacted by a customer service representative on 12 May 17 asling for the order number , which I provided but havent heard from them since that date!! PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello, Angela.
I'm sorry, but I couldn't find any orders placed by you. Please give me your order number to support@paperhelp.org. I would like to figure it out as soon as possible.

naifj
3/8/17

All I can say they are thee worst web for writing
the writer did not do the work and they still want to charge me for that
do not used this web

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi Naif! I've searched for orders by your name. I managed to find almost 20 of them and no complaints from you about any of them.

Could you please specify (if I found the right person) what was done wrong and in what order exactly? This will help me understand the situation. Let me remind that you can write your feedback in your personal control panel on the order page.

Otherwise, your name and initials could coincide with someone else. Thank you!

vanessab62
3/7/17

I have been a customer for a long time. Sometimes the work was good and sometimes it was bad. When you try to have corrections made it was like pulling a tooth. They are horrible with trying to fix their mistake. It must be a language barrier as most of them do not speak English well. I do not recommend them at all.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi Vanessa! I did find a customer by your name and initials in our system. Even though you mentioned that you have been our customer for a long time, I found only two orders from you - 249509208 that is already approved and have 5 stars rating from you, and 249828947 is waiting for a writer to be assigned to it.

I doubt if these are really your orders, but if it is so, please write us to support@paperhelp.org and let us know what was done wrong.

Otherwise, I would like to ask you to provide us with your order numbers to see why you were not happy and find a way out.

Thank you!

alexl77
2/24/17

I ordered some papers from them a few times and got pretty decent essays on time. And thats good cause I cant say at least the same about other services I used. I have 10% off for your first order on academic writing and editing. Coupon Code: 0b362cb032 If someone needs, you can use it.

sanjiva3
12/11/16

They do not provide the paper in time. The writer are also worse like management. They pretend like they understand you but they reall dont care you. Do not use them if you want to save your money.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello Sanjiv!

I'm so sorry, I couldn't find any orders placed by you. Are you sure you left this feedback for the right company? Even one letter plays a big role. Please check out the name of our website one more time or provide me with your order number. I will check it and see how we can compensate if we did anything wrong.

fannyg3
12/8/16

SENT VERY CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS TO THIS COMPANY. THEY IGNORED THE INSTRUCTIONS AND DID NOT WRITE TO THE PROMPT. THEY CUT AND PASTE INFORMATION FROM WIKIPEDIA THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PROMPT. THEY CHARGED A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR THIS. NEVER USE THEM YOU WILL LOSE MONEY, FAIL YOUR ASSIGNMENT, GET CAUGHT ON TURNITIN, AND END UP IN A MESS OF PROBLEMS. MEANWHILE THEY WILL GET PAID AND NOT EVEN LOOK BACK.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello Fanny! Are you sure you ordered with us? Sorry, I can't find any possible order placed by you. Please give me your order number to support@paperhelp.org. I would like to check it as soon as possible, because we do always follow the instructions and write the papers from scratch. Hope to hear from you soon.

Customer Care Manager
ronaldw60
11/10/16

I ordered papers from Paperhelp twice. I understand that my essay isn't written by genius but still I get good mark for it. So I am satisfied.

silvanaw
11/2/16

Bad grammar. Does not meet deadline and does not follow directions. No responsibility or respect. STAY AWAY!!

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Silvana. Thanks for your feedback. It’s really important for us, cause it helps us to fix some problems and to develop our customer service.  We have already took measures for improving our services quality. Writer, that have been worked with your paper suspended from working in our team. Also we did a serious conversation with manager, who carried on your order. We want to make a promise, that this situation will not be repeat in the future.

ashleyc125
10/13/16

I never write reviews, ever. But this time I feel a need to. This company does not live up to what they offer. It is a scam and the people who have wrote good reviews about them are made up. They use fact account to create positive reviews. Their grammar is horrible and they do not do what you ask. They do not give you your money if you are unhappy with what they have done and the customer service is horrible. Trust me if I Knew what I knew going in I would have not wasted my time and money. I used them as a last resort because I'm in college, have a child and work full-time. Do not use them. Trust me they are in a foreign country and write exactly how they speak over the phone. This is a waste of time and money.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello, Ashley.
Can you, please, give me your order id so I can help you?
francesc320
10/6/16

Paperhelp.org is a lifesavers. They did my paper for 24 hours. And they wrote in the right way. So I got my A for 38$ that is good.

danielw109
10/4/16

This web service happened to be very useful although I've never trusted such services. My friends started to use several different essay writing websites when we were seniors and they became 'addicts'.
I didn't want to follow their path so I kept writing all the papers myself. But recently I started working and I have no time for papers, so I gave up and used paperhelp.org. I am not proud of it but to be honest I am more than satisfied. So I would say, it's a good team and you can rely on them. Also they gave me a discount code for 10%, which you can also use - 8f951529cd

shant130
10/3/16

I just had a baby and fell completely behind on my assignment so I thought I would get some help. So paid to have a paper completed in 3 days, It took them 5 days I wasn't offered a discount or anything. On the fourth day when I asked for a refund they replied 8 hrs later stating they sent me the paper hours ago, mean while I just ended up writing the paper myself. Moral of the story just do it yourself, I wasted 45 dollars on a paper I didn't even use that's not even better than the paper I wrote.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello, Shan.
Sorry for inconveniences. Maybe discount for the next order can improve the situation. Please, write my a private message if you are interested in it.
janinej4
10/3/16

I found this site on essayskills.com and I trust this site a lot!

geromel
9/13/16

I really like it. When I found this site, I was surprised with low price and good comments. So I tried. And now I can say that this is the best of the best one!

tibaltm
9/1/16

And here it is - one of the most popular sites ever. It suprised me a lot with its quick work and friendly customer support. I order a lot of essays here and I can say that it works!

edf22
8/16/16

Unfortunately due to time restraints, I had to use this service a few times. However, the last paper that was done was a total waste of money. Redundant, redundant ...... was all the paper was. Not only that, but the author plagiarized on several occasions within the paper. The author also used citations that were non existent such as citing a page of 400 when the source only had 250 pages as well as using sources that were totally not within the subject. This went on throughout the paper. I had to redo the whole paper within 48 hours, and this was 20 pages. Basically, I paid for NOTHING! This happened once before and I thought I would give them another chance. Bad decision!

lynnb76
7/30/16

As an engineering student, most of my time is usually spent on projects, time consuming labs, and working 2 or 3 jobs during an 18 credit-hour semester. Paperhelp.org has helped me since March 2015 in getting major grades in for gen. ed. classes that I just didn't have the time to complete. They are very friendly, and have communicated with me whenever something was needed, or if there was a price change. There really are no surprises, and they have been a very reliable source.

Tip for consumers: If you're a first time user, there's usually some type of deal going on. Also, I think it's VERY important to clearly communicate your expectations.

seann15
7/21/16

I regret the moment I gave my research paper to them. They treat the research paper as an essay. They are not professional and cannot deal the high-level academic work at all.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Sean!

I looked through the system with orders and I found someone names Sean M, not Seam N. The orders was placed for case study and essay, no research paper orders were found. Please check out the name of the website you placed your research paper with or specify both your order number and your full name via email support@paperhelp.com. Thank you!

sachat6
7/8/16

Dont be deceived, just because the order interface is quite nice but the problem is the effort and quality that was put in for my order,

I paid $120 for one page. I provided all the info and what I got in return for my money was at the level of a first grader. The writer answered the question technically but the writing was awkward and I could tell that all they were doing was the bare minimum. Yes it was english but they obviously Theres no way the work (even after 2 revisions) was even adequate for submission.
Stay away

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Aasasa! I can't find any orders from you. Additionally, the price you paid for one page seems inadequate for the prices we have for essays, even with the shortest deadlines in 3 hours. They are about $50, not more than $100 for sure. What type of paper have you ordered? I will be very glad if you provide your order number to make sure you haven't confused the website you ordered with. Hope to hear from you.

courtneya24
7/2/16

They are certainly no aces in English writing, such a redundant document is produced by their writers cant even be comprehended. Certainly not the best choice for a student.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Courtney! Thank you for your feedback. Could you please specify the number of the order you weren't satisfied with? It's been a long time since our writers had any assignments from anyone by a name Courtney. I'll be glad to find a way out of the situation occurred in the best way for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

ethanf10
6/13/16

I asked them to make me an English literature presentation of professional level but the way they made the presentation was ridiculous. The slides were stuffed and the color scheme was so loud, it was a complete failure.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Ethan! I'm so sorry if you weren't satisfied with your presentation. I can't find any orders by name Ethan in our system. Could you please specify the number of your order via email support@paperhelp.org? You have up to 3 free revisions to make changes in your work and get it better.

Also, please check the website name you ordered with. Maybe you confused some letters or domain with any other service of the kind. Hope to hear from you soon.

cerysg2
6/4/16

I was advised to reduce wordiness from my dissertation thats why I availed their services but it didnt solve my problem because their proofreading services were quite useless.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Cerys! Thank you for leaving your feedback. I can't see any orders by your name in our system. Maybe you confused the name of our service or simply registered with another name. May I ask you to specify the number of your order via email support@paperhelp.org?

Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

Hello Anonimous! If you placed any orders with us, could you please specify the number(s) with all the comments you have, and possible complaints to support@paperhelp.org? Let me remind you that you could leave your feedback in your personal control panel on the order page, so that we could check out the situation occurred and find a way out. Looking forward to your reply!

By Alan D. [Paperhelp.org Rep]

Hello Marissa! The price for essay depends on the following: the number of pages, academic level and the deadline. Each of your essays will be 1 page length. For example, if you need Undergraduate work with 14 days deadline, the price will be $16. If you need Bachelor work with 14 days deadline, it will be $19. So, the price for both essays with the longest deadline will be $32-38. But the shorter the deadline the higher the price. You can fill in the deadline, the number of pages and academic level in the short form on the home page of our website and see the price http://www.paperhelp.org/.

By Alan D. [Paperhelp.org Rep]

Hi Abdullah! Im not sure if I managed to find the right account. But I suppose these orders to be placed by you. I can see many of them. The number of your last order was 252410552, right? There are some orders related to your dissertation writing and about 4 moth past between the order you approved (245985878, dated 07.01) and the order you sent for a revision (252410552, dated 13.04). This is why so much time has been spent on your dissertation. As for the price you paid, it was based on your subject, type of work (writing from scratch), deadline, and number of pages. We are so sorry if there were any misunderstandings and if you were not completely satisfied with your order. Alan, available at Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D. [Paperhelp.org Rep]

Hello, Ashraf. We would be glad to help you with your assignments. First of all, you should complete our order form here - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Depending on your subject and academic level, our quality assurance department will find the best suitable writer for your order. Our manager will answer all your questions :) Also feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 or via email support@paperhelp.org.

By Alan D. [Paperhelp.org Rep]

Hello, Garth. First of all, you should complete our order form - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover are accepted. Writers start working immediately after we receive the payment and process your order details. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D. [Paperhelp.org Rep]

Hi Mike! Sure, our website is absolutely legit. We work with both our customers and writers on legal basis. Also, everything is totally confidential with us. Our writers prepare each and every paper from scratch and check it for any coincidences with WebCheck plagiarism checker before you receive it.

By Alan D. [Paperhelp.org Rep]

Hello Charmaine! Yes, we do write any type of assignment for students, including essays, research papers, dissertations, reviews, problem solving, presentations and poetry as well. If you need our professional help, we will be glad to assist you 24 hours a day. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063, via email support@paperhelp.org or place your order through the order form on the website. Alan, Customer Care Manager Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D. [Paperhelp.org Rep]

Hello! The easiest way to place your order with us is to do it through the order form on our website. You just need to specify all the details about your assignment. Also, you can contact our friendly Customer Support Representatives at 1-888-318-0063 to help you place your order and answer any questions you have about it.

By Alan D. [Paperhelp.org Rep]

Hi Mohamed! Our writers complete the papers of various types, of all academic levels, and on different subjects.

By Alan D. [Paperhelp.org Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Paperhelp.org staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Paperhelp.org