US Government’s NSF

12600 Hill Country Blvd, Suite R-275
Austin, TX 78738

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

I made an order with this company (Order Number 1858721) on 10 September 2016. Now more than a month later, I have written to them requesting to cancel the order and refund me in full. They have ALREADY taken a second payment recently, which I am claiming back too.
They told me yesterday that they are unable to cancel the order without me sending them the goods back (the goods that I never received!). Is this the CRAZIEST SCAM EVER??? DO NOT go anywhere near them, they are THIEVES!!!
I'm in disbelief.

Tip for consumers: I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING AND THEY STILL KEEP CHARGING ME !!! Unbelievable. STAY AWAY from this company!!!

I believe I heard of these products from The Truth About Cancer. I ordered a bottle of their Super Joint. Before I could check out they made many more offers. I agreed to buy a tube of Rub-on Relief and to pay $9.95 for a trial of Heal-n-Sooth. By the time I checked out I was annoyed by all the additional offers but was hopeful the products would work. I received the Super Joint and the oinment, but not the Heal-n-Soothe. They started sending emails constantly and one asked if I liked the H-n-S. I responded that I had not received it. I got no response and emailed again. No response. So I forgot about it. Then about three weeks later I received the Heal-n- Soothe and thought they had finally sent it. Wrong! I now realize I was on their subscription plan. Obviously they count on you not reading all the fine print about their trial after you have given their them your billing information. Before I realized this I had received another bottle. I called their office and explained the above details. I was told I had received the trial bottle and that they never received an email from me. If I wanted to return the other two bottles, I had to return them at my expense and then they would start the return process. "They" showed that I received the trial bottle, so basically tough luck. Their "Iron Clad 90 day return policy" is a joke and their customer service people are very practiced in telling you how everything you report is your fault, because the details are on their website. Even though they don't disclose their subscription policy until after they have your billing info. They do not demonstrate ANY interest in making their customers happy. I will be very surprised if I get a refund without a huge battle. I would strongly advise against using this company. I will admit the rub-on-relief is effective and I will find another alternative to avoid dealing with this company. They absolutely spam you with marketing emails. JH

On 9/13/2016. I have a debit to my checking account for $19.95. I received a Newsletter and never responded in 2014. I reviewed my e-mails and never responded to them. Please remove me from your mailing list and if I receive another debit to my account from you, I will contact a lawyer. Thank you for taking care of this for me.

I sent this comment to Hay House Radio because I thought it would perhaps be most effective.
"I wanted to let you know of an online scam that I and many others have become victims of that are connected to The Truth About Cancer series. I received an email from this series touting his friend's program about curing back pain with a link embedded to "LosetheBackPain" and subsequently purchased a free book, pain relief cream and supplement. I was charged for these PLUS $39.00 additional charge for an online version of the program which I did not purchase nor receive. I cannot resolve this issue with this website to get a refund so I am having to dispute this charge and report it to the Attorney General as fraud. I am one of many and I thought you would like to know."

I have cancelled my credit card because after several attempts at getting the company to refund the $39.00 charge for the online version of the program (which I did not want or receive access to), they have refused to work with me. DO NOT BUY INTO THIS!!! IT IS NOT WORTH IT AND THEY ARE STEALING YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a very large scam.. They get your credit card info and auto bill and ship even when you have cancelled. They claim they did not receive the e mail or telephone call. Jesse is never ther to talk to. I am calling an attorney to get my refund and hopefully be reported as a. ,Big

SCAM. M. LkDO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY EVER.They will charge your account monthly even though you have cancelled

I live in Aussie and had sciatic pain so was ready to try anything. I found their site while looking online for help. I purchased 3 bottles of heal & soothe plus a bottle of the joint food. With the exchange rate plus postage this is a very expensive product. It took nearly 3 weeks to arrive and by that time I was starting to get better anyway. I did feel good while using the pills but won't order more as their billing people make so many mistakes.
I did read all the fine print so as soon as the pills arrived I e mailed and asked for the auto order to stop.1 month after first order they charge my credit card $39 US again !? that indicated to me that they had charged me for their air head news letter which did not arrive. It is full of trippy hippie feral dreadlocked drum beating rubbish. Not worth anything. I e mailed and complained and hoped to be refunded. Their accounts people did not seem to understand my complaint. No refund. 1 month later I received that air head newsletter but was not charged ( not so far )
The exercises are good and helped my back pain. I think heal & soothe works for me and the joint food was OK. They are just sooo expensive and can't be trusted not to rip you off, which is a shame as I would use their products again if in extreme pain.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware of air head staff.

I actually like Jesse Canone. He's written an informative book and has some helpful methods of helping relieve back pain. I chose to try one of his products - a pill that corrects all the pain in your body somehow. It worked a little. Then I noticed I was signed up, through my bank account, to be billed $79 every month for a continuing supply of the pills. My husband and I are retired and cannot afford that kind of debt. I never agreed to a continuing supply. I called their number and they transferred me to (1-800-390-6035) where I told the person to cancel the order and refund me. She said, "Do you want to cancel all of these other charges, too?" I asked how many there were. She said "nine." Gratefully, she did cancel the others and I got my refund for the one they took from my account. My son told me that there is a note at the bottom of every form you fill out, in very tiny type, authorizing the company to continue to send and charge for the orders, monthly. What small type? I didn't see it. Now I look for it! It's there, under the box where you've signed up. It authorizes further charges. Don't get taken! Be careful what you order and read EVERY WORD on the form. I think most people don't even see it. You have to scroll up at the end of the order form and look for it. Not easy to see.... Good luck!

They sucker you into ordering the free sample, leading you to believe you have 14 days to cancel. If you read the small print, as I found out the hard way, it is 14 days from the original order date, not the date you receive it. They took a week to ship, so I literally had 5 days to cancel. When I finally cancelled, I had already forked over $50 for an additional bottle. And believe me, the product is nothing but a grain particle. There has to be a way to get these scammers. I will contact the BBB.

Back in 2012, for seemingly no reason, I was suddenly
gripped by unbearable pain in my hip. It felt like a tiger had clamped
his jaws down on my hip and wouldn't let go. I never felt anything
like this pain. I immediately thought about hip replacements, acute
arthritis, herniated discs, and who knows what else. (The timing was
such that I had recently read about new procedures in hip joint
resurfacing rather than joint replacements, so naturally my needing a
prosthetic hip came to mind.) (In retrospect, I think my "sudden"
onset of pain was related to opening the pool by myself a few days
prior to the onset.)

Well, the incredible pain in my hip gradually subsided over a couple
days, and I developed numb/painful/tingling toes--all five sometimes.
Pain would shoot up and down my leg, into my hip and toes and calf. I
started living on Tylenol and Aleve, I resorted to a narcotic once to
get to sleep. The way the symptoms progressed, I at least knew I was
dealing with pressure on my sciatic nerve, something I experienced a
mild form of over ten years earlier from faulty sitting habits. But the
hip pain and numbness were new and unsettling.

After one or two months of analgesics, with continuous medication
being necessary during the second month, and the symptoms settling
into a steady state, I decided that I would need to go for a diagnosis
and then seek out treatment.

But first I checked out the internet: I found, ordered the video and workbook, diagnosed my pelvic/muscle problems and started doing the stretches for my problem. I got instant relief (especially with the cross-legged sciatic stretch) but relief was brief. So I repeated as needed until the pain stayed away. It took a few days. Eventually, I needed to do them less and less frequently.

Now, years later, I do my two-minute stretching routine three times per week to keep pain away and more often after VERY long walks or whenever I feel the wrong muscles tightening to the near point of causing sciatica-related pain. was my salvation. Strong words, I know, but that's what it is to someone as active as I am. .

I ordered the free back pain book and just paid for delivery. The site said I was not entering into a contract with them. Well the buggers started sending me $#*! I didn't order that was of no use to me and kept charging my credit card $30 per month. I complained and they said I had accepted their info and that they would cancel my sub but would not refund me the $60 they stole. I then receive another pack and get charged another $30. This book has now cost me $115 and it was free???? They now tell me they did refund $30 and that they sent an invoice but no they didnt. This is a nasty money making scam. Please be warned and stay away from them. I now have to cancel my card with the bank so they don't steal anymore of my hard earned money. Some people have no consciounce.

Tip for consumers: Don't go there people. Buy a better book.

I just wanted to say Heal-n-Soothe is working great for my wife and myself.My wife has Arthritis, OsteoArthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis,and so far Heal-n-Soothe is working great.I have Arthritis and Sciatica and it is working for me.Sometimes you have to give things a chance to work and time is the word.You can't expect pills to work overnight sometimes you have to give it time to work.And if you have been on other medications for a long time,you just don't stop like the other lady said.And I am not a relative of Jesse.A lot of you just like to complain,but I know you have to be careful online in what you buy,and I do agree that this product is a little pricy but that's the price you pay for relief I guess.

Just ordered the book and paid for only afterwards decided to google this Jesse Canonne and get to all this bad reviews.
Is there ANY advice anyone can give to help STOP expenses to occur by them having my credit card details?????? PLEASE advise

After ordering the free supplements to trial them, but paying a small amount to cover postage, I am being charged monthly $70au for a product that I have cancelled. This is just a scam set up by Jesse Canone from Lose the Back Pain to keep taking monthly payments on a permanent basis even if it is cancelled. The supplements make me throw up so I certainly do not want them. Jesse, if you want to show your honesty, please refund me my $70 and cancell future orders. My name was Patricia Lilly, but since remarried, so now my surname is Waine. My new email address is

I had some dealings with this site last winter, and after trying several of their products with no real positive effects, I decided to stop and cancel the recurring shipping. In the mean time, the credit card I had been using expired and I didn't update the new card information to them. Several months later, they suddenly started billing my credit card and sent me a bottle of their product. After several phone calls and talking to a supervisor, I finally got the problem figured out. For some reason they created 2 identical accounts, and we never did figure out how they did it. I never did find out how they got the new card information. I have some suspicions, but I can't prove anything so won't mention it here. I did finally get the money reimbursed after further delay. Hopefully there won't be any further issues. From a lot of the reviews on this and other sites, it seems their business practices are somewhat deceiving and sneaky, which is why users really need to read the fine print, and if there is a problem, call them, don't rely on email. Better results come from calling them. Even they have said that in some of their own responses to users questions. They have a good core philosophy which has merit, but I think the lure of quick internet money has ruined the integrity of their mission. The buyer really needs to be aware and due diligence is worth it's weight in gold. Todd

07/06/15 Lured by their "Free" book offer, I ordered a book and also some pills and creams. I agreed to their newsletter, assuming it would be like the excellent free updates from, and I quickly got into the habit of deleting it as it was mainly promotional. Eventually I unsubscribed from this apparently free 'newsletter'. Meanwhile, without authorisation or notification Jesse Cannone debited my a/c by total of $79.80 between August and November. I have sent more than 20 e-mails asking for a refund and for them to clarify their policies. No satisfaction. Don't touch this this team of scammers with a bargepole. Nicola, UK

I, like dozens of other people who are reporting here, got scammed by this company. I decided to try the free trial offer (just paid shipping & handling fee of 5 dollars) of the Super Joint Support supplements. Soon after, I received another bottle of these capsules in the mail and was charged almost 50 dollars on my credit card. I called the company and they told me this was non-refundable, even if I returned the product!! I thought I was smarter than that, but I guess I didn't read the 5 pages of small print when I signed up for the "free" trial offer. Lesson learned. But the fact that this company will not accept a return of the product, unopened, for a refund, is a tip off to the very obvious truth that this borders on mail fraud, or at the very least, a very unethical operation.

I wasn't overwhelmed with heal and soothe, however I have had great success with rub on relief. I previously used 10 % ibuprofen gel following multiple knee surgery. Rub on relief is possible better. You do need to apply a generous enough amount. I recently grabbed a once in a lifetime deal just to find the customs bill directed my way. This made the deal not so good and in fact more run of the mill.

There were no answers to any of my emails regarding unauthorised billings.
I have written to them last month but have received no reply. In the meantime I was thinking that it was sorted out.
Just now I receive another invoice from them
I have no recollection ordering a repeat. So far they have deducted about $54 from me and now have to cancel my credit card in order to stop this illegal billing.

I've been trying since March of 2015 to get them to STOP sending my monthly auto-send! I would call and they would tell me they couldn't find my email or address in their database (so I shouldn't receive another order). Then I would receive another order! No response to emails. I called AGAIN this month and insisted they FIND my re-order in the system and where do i send the last 5 orders back that I don't need or want. Of course they said I cannot return any product and there will be no refund. I will update this status again if they send me an order next month.

My story is the folloowing:
Attention Mr. Jesse Cannone!
On August 18 I wrote you the following:
"Dear Sirs,
I want to cancel my order relating to the Super Joint Support. Please, do not send me this item in the future.
Thanks, regards,
dr. Kalman Peller"
On Aug. 19 I wrote you the following:
These letters were sent to your customerservice address, so you must have received it.
Please, confirm at once receipt of this letter and cancelling my order, otherwise I will take step at the competent American Authorities and at the International Police Authorities (Interpol).
dr. Kalman Peller

Tip for consumers: My story is the folloowing: I sent you an e-mail today to the following addresses: and with the following text: Attention Mr. Jesse Cannone! It is a brazen impudence that you continue to charge my account and deliver the above product, in spite of the fact that I already cancelled the order and asked you to stop my payments and deliveries. On August 18 I wrote you the following: "Dear Sirs, I want to cancel my order relating to

Ordered the "free" bottle. Then responded to their emails directing them to cancel the next shipment. They sent it anyway. Refuse to refund my money.

The word "free" occurs more than 20 times on the order form for a book. I gave my Cr Card details only for the PnP on the book but was billed every month for a newsletter. I've emailed many times and received a refund on payment for 1 newsletter. I am still requesting a full refund on the pYments that I did not intend. I have complained to Sitejabber and have noticed a lot of negative comment on this company's policies

I emailed several times over the course of 5 days, and before the book was sent, to cancel subscription.Nearly $20 postage costs to the UK were taken from my bank account on the day I actually subscribed and all my emails were ignored. I wasn`t prepared to spend money on a costly phone call to the USA. 9 days after subscribing for the free book (today 25th July) and 4 days after my last email to them I received an email telling me the book had just been despatched, so they had plenty of time to stop the subscription and refund my money. This is dreadful Customer Service and I have my doubts about their ethics. My bank has been informed and a stop put on any possible further attempts for ongoing payment. I definitely do not recommend this company. I might add that I am having exemplary ongoing sales transactions from other email organizations in the USA. This is just the absolute worst. If possible I wouldn`t give it any stars.

This Scam organization offered a Free Sample of back pain pills for only payment of minimal shipping
cost I paid by card. They sent a small bottle of their product. I took this to my medical
doctor. He strongly advised against my use as one of their ingredients was not at all compatible with one of my regular medications.
Almost immediately I attached a note of explanation to their shipping email and checked "unsubscribe"
at the bottom to cancel my association.

Now a mere 6 days later I receive a parcel from Healthy Back Institute of a 30 day supply and a very
healthy charge by them to my credit card account, I telephoned their " customer no service" and was
told that my cancellation was only to their email posts and told me what I should have done according
to their rules, after the fact.

Too many of these "Free" to get your card number for unstoppable automatic billings. It' a whole scam industry!

AND . . . .After I read the company's response claiming not. to be an overt SCAM ,
I reply . . . Then they are a company built on deceit and product misrepresentation,
with greedy business ethics, lies and shim sham double talk, and fraudulent invoicing
practices. But not a scam.

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LoseTheBackPain staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week, 1 day ago
A: Joseph, there is no way for us to know how you are or anything about your account through this site, please ask that same question here:
4 days, 5 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
on 5/31/16
A: Hi Renee,
I sincerely apologize!
Please email us by visiting:
Then click on Email Customer Service to create a ticket. Reason Im asking to create a ticket is so that I can see you email address to find you in our database.
In the ticket please ask that the ticket be sent to Eva for review.
Thanks and looking forward hearing back from you!
on 6/1/16