US Government’s NSF

LightInTheBox reviews

80%
Beijing, China 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Halloween Sale! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

zarinaa2

Overall, the customer service was fast efficient and even though I had some rough times, they helped me alot. (in 279 reviews)

nidhid1

Thank you Lightinthebox for timely delivery of my dress. (in 343 reviews)

agnesp7

I asked for expidicted shipping what company are you shipping with and are my order getting here in 3to4 days (in 898 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

johannag3
7/25/16

I purchased my dress from Light in the Box and after telling people I bought it online they were a bit nervous for me but I felt confident. I received the dress as scheduled. The quality of the fabric, sewing, and all together look of the dress was much more high quality than I was expecting from a dress bought online.

I was initially a bit frustrated though because my dress was too big and did not match any of the custom sizing from my order. Rather too big than too small though! I proceeded to try and contact the company about having it altered. I found two options, to send it back and have it corrected for free or to have a local tailor alter it and they would reimburse me the cost of alterations up to the price of the dress. When I tried to fill out the form, it would not let me submit. At this point I was quite frustrated and did not think I had made a very smart move buying the dress.

I contacted the company directly about the issue though and they were extremely helpful!! They responded with in four days and looked into the problem on their website with submitting the form online. They also told me to send a picture of the receipt in from my local alterations and reimbursed me the cost of my dress within three days, leaving me to only pay $12.00 for my alterations I found a wonderful alterations place.

Overall, my experience was good. I was disappointed by the sizing I don't think this is always the case but very impressed with the delivery timing, quality of the dress, look, customer service, and cost. I would buy from them again and even repeat this process. Buying a dress in a store is much more expensive!! If you go this route, I suggest looking in stores and getting and idea of what you like, your size and having professional measurements done, then finding your dress online with enough time for alterations if necessary.

johnk308
7/25/16

So I placed an order for a pair of Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit running shoes, couldn't believe the price, they were £54.00, usually £100+.
I paid via PayPal, because I was sceptical of the websites legitimacy. The PayPal cheque took 8 days to clear, the order took 2 weeks to process, the payment took over a week to go through, the item took 2 weeks to be shipped. So 7 weeks later I received my order, after it had taken a tour of China.
So I opened the package today, the Nike box was battered (it has travelled half way round the world, so I let that slide), the shoes have everything on them to say they're legit, but for some reason I'm thinking they're fake. I read a few reviews, they say they don't sell fake Nike or Adidas... but I still think they're fake. There's something not right about them...
Anyway, be careful when ordering Nike shoes, and don't hold your breath for a quick delivery. 7 WEEKS.... I'd send them back but I imagine the process for a refund would take 10 times longer.

holliej2
7/25/16

I ordered from the site, while the product did arrive in the amount of stated time I was sent the wrong product! very upset as this was due to be a present. Full refund requested!

jimf65
7/24/16

The web page and appeal is excellent .... however when chosing this retailer over others due to promised delivery and not on price, it becomes obvious that it is about over-rated promises (and are not the cheapest either) ... not about fulfilling their promises. If deadlines are important to you, find another supplier. If being able to contact your supplier easily to find out what is happening, find another supplier. Hopefully, the order will finally be delivered over two weeks late (double the promised delivery) .... too late for what the item was needed for. Thanks for the disappointment... thanks for dropping me in the sh*t.

banam1
7/22/16

c'est un site super. les prix sont super abordables. je recommande

billyp29
7/22/16

This company does not ship it's products in a timely manner.... I would avoid buying anything from this site!!!

jims204
7/20/16

I've been waiting for more than 2 months for my order. It will take you a few hours to even determine how to contact them. Nothing but stall tactics; "wait a few more days", "OK we'll send you another one", "OK we'll give you a refund", etc... NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. I wish I could get the FTC involved. Proof they are out of control: My address is a USA address in Clay NY. Here is where they say they shipped it: gjk sghl (3rthkp rrwrkl 4579 retyu Austria).
24 JULY 2016 ~ THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED AFTER BEING CONTACTED BY Light In The Box .....
AGAIN, you have shipped it to the wrong address!!! I even sent you the correct address when I saw you resent it to another incorrect address. This has nothing to do with choosing economy shipping! You shipped it to: gjk sghl, 3rthk rrwrkl, Austria. Does that even look like an address!!?? Then you tell me you can't change the shipping address! WHY!? WHY!?" WHY?" PLEASE JUST ISSUE A REFUND TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I buy a lot of merchandise from Chinese retail and wholesale distributors. i stand by my original review, that you have the worst Customer service department. MOST SINCERELY, JIM SUTHERLAND

kimc126
7/19/16

My order couldn't be delivered because of an address issue- even though I included the zip code- never notified me a problem. I need a full refund but nothing from them! Don't bother wasting your money!

petaa1
7/19/16

Bought a pair of flyknit lunar 3 from Nike store approx 10 months ago needed new pair and noticed 1/3 of price which should of raised red flag but I decided to purchase same style from light in the box. Received Nike shoes and guess what not the same as pair I bought from Nike store. They also dos not come with shoes box . If it sounds good to be true it's most likely going to be crappy. Hope I get full refund don't want credit let's see if refund and return is easy. Disappointed

lhymzd
7/19/16

I read some good comments when i checked this site. and i read some bad too. but still i go and continue ordering. and oh boy this is kinda upsetting until now my order not come yet...i am still waiting. and i did several inquiries but no response at all. i thought some of the good comments i read is true but now i know. i am thinking to order again if my order will come in due date but nope i will not order in this site again...and i will not recommend this site to any body. this is upsetting!!!

robertar14
7/18/16

CHEGOU CERTINHO! MESMO TENDO QUE PAGAR IMPOSTO EU AMEI O PRODUTO!

rr80
7/15/16

Product an iPhone tough case arrived broken.

vivianeg
7/11/16

compro já tem alguns anos, e faço compras pelo menos uma vez ao mês, o preço é sempre o melhor e a qualidade também é boa. a entrega demora um pouco, mas como o frete é barato não da pra reclamar.

valerieb36
7/11/16

PLease do not order from this site very bad customer service so unhelpful once they have had you money

marinab14
7/9/16

Красивый стикер, повесила в кабинете английского языка, всем нравится, дети в восторге, очень оригинально.

staceyb50
7/4/16

I heard this was a scam. I ordered anyway and it was. Now that I got my fake Nike sneakers that took over 3 weeks to get and were 3 sizes too big they changed my password so I can't login. Now I can't get my return information. DO NOT ORDER from this site.

meenas4
7/4/16

I order some wedfimg items..paid extra shipping for 4 to 5 business days ..took about 3 to 4 weeks to come..the box all damage and some items broken...the item are very cheap looking and the break easily...it'sit's my first and last purchase from them

andresm31
7/4/16

Llego bien lo comprado, sin costes adicionales, de forma mas rapida posible en el envio normal.

philippec4
6/29/16

Très bel ensemble sexy envoi rapide et paiment sécurisé large choix d articles à petits prix je recommande lightlnthebox pour son sérieux

karenl129
6/28/16

By Karen Langham - Jun 27, 2016

I purchased this beautiful jacket and when i recieved it it was too small i emailed lightinthebox straight away and sent it back. I just recieved the replacement today and I'm hapoy to say it fits. Thank you so much fir your understandibg and prompt action with my purchase i am very happy with my purchase and your service. Kind Regards Karen

gabriellac1
6/27/16

mi sono trovata ultra benissimo

aseretc
6/25/16

ME GUSTA EL SERVICIO QUE MANEJAN, ME ENCANTARIA QUE HUBIERA UNA TIENDA EN MEXICO. SALUDOS

veronicar21
6/25/16

Mis productos me llegaron en tiempo y forma sin batallar.

engraciaf
6/25/16

Comprei 7 pares de sapatos e gostei muito da qualidade do material e particularmente da perfeição na execução do trabalho. É muito cuidadoso de formas a não deixar defeito no material.quer comprar sapatos? Compre no Lightningdebox.com

Tip for consumers: Usem o lightinthebox.com

diegob22
6/25/16

Produto muito bom, o Light in the box fornece produtos de qualidade, gostei, chegou em perfeito estado.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

255 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 hours ago
Add your answer
5 days ago
Answer
tyleignt
A: I hope all works out!! I was going to do the same thing
2 days ago