US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

caluberc
2/18/17

Fiverr is a special place for those of us that understand how to clearly communicate our concepts. If you understand how to select people and hold them accountable, while being nice and compensating them properly, then you will have an excellent experience. I find that all the sellers will do as asked, but you have to be patient and nice. Good luck!

asiab5
2/18/17

legitimateI used a service by expertengr (the contractor providing the service). First this started off with the day that my product was supposed to be delivered, she emailed me to ask for an extension because her mom was sick. Ok, while I do not think that's professional, I just asked for a refund, so that I could find someone else to do the work. At this point, I had not read reviews about Fiverr. The seller tried to cancel my order with the reason being that I did not provide her enough info. This was not true, I was extremely detailed in my work, and she was canceling because of her mom. Later in the day, I checked back in my account and the product was completed. This was odd being that she stated her mom was sick and she needed an extension; however, I was grateful and thought the product look exactly as expected. Wrong! There was one missing word and a spelling error. Easy fix right! Ok, three days later I received my revision. The revision was horrible and it was nothing I asked for. The business is medical based and she put a wine glass in two of the video shot (I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS). Afterwards, I asked for this to be fixed and to simply change the misspelled word in the video and add the other word that was missing. I was very detail, again, about the changes that I wanted. Well, three days later she cancels the order and says that this revision is not in the scope of work I can do. My issue now is, you've wasted almost two weeks of my time to tell me, now, that you can't change a misspelled word and add a word. I was so done. Also, just FYI customer service sucks and is definitely on the sellers side. Their reviews are fabricated and they can opt not to show certain reviews. Well, that's not legit! I am over it and I rather pay more for a legitimate business.

alvink13
2/16/17

Designers are unprofessionals!!! I even have to draw myself, find relevant sample myself, teach how and what to edit. I went overseas 1 month for business and holiday while they are revising to the changes. The designers are notified. In the end, Fiverr released my payment to the designers after I didnt reply Fiverr message on making the payment.
Has Fiverr ever thought that when the client didnt reply their message, its probably that they do not have access to the website or maybe of some other urgency matters to attend to? How can they release payment by default just because the client didnt reply their message? Whose money is it????
Now, the designers working on the design went missing and lost contact after receiving the payment!
Great Job Fiverr!!!
A spit on you to tell me the money cannot be refunded!!!! Once again, whose money is it!!! And how could you make payment without the client confirmation!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT EVER USE THIS SITE!!! ITS A CHEATER GAME

stevenc127
2/16/17

I asked for a simple banner from their recommended designers and oh boy, you're in for a ride ! You pay for everything up front with fast delivery and what you get after 48 hours, NOTHING ! Complete waste of time and DO NOT WORK WITH Mcflyer_Designs. Mcflyer_Designs this dude tells you that he has 10 years of experience, etc. and can't even deliver what he says nor a simple Facebook banner #AmateurHour

Complete idiot and delivered no work...

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE

sonalim2
2/14/17

one of best site to earn online money with a very simple task .i really liked this site . i would love to do work here forever . great way to earn money

alfredom31
2/12/17

Disappointed to find many mistakes in my logo, After many revisions, it kept getting worse... They rush to get the job done but no real thought goes into the design or image of the company... they don't give refunds instead they hold your money so you can get someone else to do the work... when I did, it was the same all over again... I spent over a month to get a decent logo and this company did not deliver... will never use this company again

brittanye3
2/8/17

I got what I needed, And it surpassed my expectations! If you ever need a really great artist contact Vectowr from fiverr, and I don't think you'll be disappointed!

alicew66
2/5/17

$#*!ty, slow service. I paid and never got my order. They refuse to give my money back.
I can't say anything else.

superf3
2/5/17

Graphics Design Is a Great Service in The World. So i Hope That I am very Proud in Learning This service so i hope that you are Learning so most welcome to Servicing

brianm255
2/4/17

I had used this site for about 6 months, never had any problem. One day I get a message your account is suspended, no reason why. Email says to see why log into your account! I can't log into my account! Had 2 outstanding orders that were cancelled, now I can't get that money back!

abida13
2/3/17

He is to much good and his work experience is too good .he have geat experience in seo and deliver project in correct time

jasonr112
1/30/17

I've had very rough experiences and a couple ok ones. It's really a crap shoot. I've had sellers on Fiverr tell me they can do the work (math) and then return the work 100% incorrect. I've also had sellers not deliver on time and try to make it look like they did (dishonest practices) to scam me out of my money. If you can, I'd avoid using Fiverr for anything important.

sandrac99
1/28/17

I am a customer. Because I used two different logins, they disabled my accounts and canceled my orders. Any reputable company would have then refunded my money. Instead I had to deal with their staff who emailed and told me they couldn't start working on my complaint until I logged in. I explained that they had disabled my account so I couldn't log in. They kept sending me emails telling me to log in to see the status of my complaint. I finally used the word "idiot" when explaining for the fifth time that I could not log in because THEY HAD DISABLED MY ACCOUNT. They then sent me an email telling me they didn't appreciate bad language and I was to refrain from doing that in the future. Just stay away from these folks.

Update: I have now received an email saying that I must send them a copy of my passport or driver's license to prove that I'm me. I pointed out that I did not need either a passport of driver's license to open the account. I did not deactivate the account...THEY DID. I did not get any services for my money because THEY CANCELED THE ORDERS. I'm calling the NC Department of Justice Monday morning. This is a scam. Stay away.

elil18
1/28/17

Whatever money you pay they will not refund even if the seller agrees that order is cancel. I truly hope that you turn your head and look somewhere else this site should be shut down seriously. The worst customer services and very rude. Take your business somewhere else but do not use Fiverr!!!

joer207
1/21/17

YOU CANT EVEN GIVE THEM A POOR REVIEW BECAUSE THEY CANCEL THE ORDER ALMOST IMMEDIATELY IF YOU ASK THEM ANYTHING TO CHANGE. ITS ALL CLIP ART ANYWAY...CRAP

krysh1
1/19/17

DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Placed an order with a designer (logo_dream). Said I can get a refund if I don't request revisions. I didn't like it. Requested refund. Had the hardest time! Not getting my money back.
-THEY HAVE NO CONTACT NUMBER
-THE DONT SUPPORT THE BUYERS
-SAID THEY CANT FORCE THE SELLER TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK
-BASICALLY I PAID FOR NOTHING

petrak4
1/16/17

If you use Fiverr gigs, you can be sure one of these masters will destroy your business at all. People on Fiverr are completely incompetent and only try to scam buyers. Fiverr is the only scam. Fiverr support helps only robbers because Fiverr people are robbers as well. Fiverr is like roulette when you hire "experts", but it always will end as a disaster for all buyers.

gingerb11
1/13/17

I've tried this service two times based on rave seller 5 star reviews. First for $5 mastering gig, then & $5 to submit 1 track to 1000's of radio stations. The master was horrible & I only got 1 response from a radio station. I got a lot better results submitting on my own. It would have been more helpful if they provided proof of submission, but they didn't. Do not believe all the review hype. I'm never using this service again.

samantham78
1/13/17

I am a buyer for this site. I ordered some banners for my business and for whatever reason both orders totalling $61 were cancelled and the funds placed in my fiverr balance, only problem with this is there is no way of transferring that money to your bank account. I paid via Paypal so I expect refunds to go back to my original payment method- PayPal. I was left with no option but to open a dispute with Paypal and now I'm getting emails telling me that my fiverr account has been restricted and guess what?! The $61 has vanished! This is a nightmare of a company- I've emailed them and they never get back to you. I should have seen the warning flags from the start, I mean what company doesnt have a contact number?? Their contact email is not easy to find either. Steer clear of this company everyone, whether you're a buyer, like me, or a seller. Something dodgy about these cowboys. Thankfully I paid with Paypal so I'm hoping I can escalate it with them and receive a full refund.

pavlinao
1/11/17

I fell into the same trap!! Paid $160!!! for service that was never done. They all claim they are professionals but none of them knows what the heck they are doing! Communication SUCKS and nothing gets every done. I wasted month of my time and money and now I have to start over again.

marthas65
1/4/17

I'm trying to get an e-commerce site built. After my time on fiverr I'm still trying to get it built. To start, the freelancer claimed they were fluent in English and they're profile was in good English, but when I talked to them they were very hard to understand. Terrible grammar. I probably should have pulled the job at that point, but I continued anyway. I gave excellent instructions, but they never produced anything. There was lots of back and forth, but no progress was ever made. And he kept calling me sir even though I said repeatedly that I am a woman.

Eventually I got sick of it and got my money refunded through my credit card company. I will never use fiverr again. How are you supposed to trust that your project will get done if the sellers don't even tell the truth about what language they speak?!

jammieg
1/4/17

Fiverr just banned my account for no reason. Please becareful using that site.
I lost my entire online income because of that.

jhonem6
1/3/17

Totally SCAM.

1. They take 15 or more days for paid to seller.
2. They cut more than 20% commission every single sell.
3. Too many Seller make copy but they didn't have any qualification to work.

and many more. Just avoid.

anikak2
1/3/17

I m member of Fiverr community since 2012, recently one month ago a buyer name with "fay06835001" has a ordered me with $80 for my services, i have completed his work and sent the work as per time duration, after complete all the procedure, payment also cleared in my wallet, and after one month the fraud buyer had dispute the amount from paypal which he has paid on fiverr from, and I lost my $64 from my wallet balance.I complained on fiverr about this issue i requested many times to get my money return, but they are not responding correctly. this means fiverr has not responsibly about sellers earned payment, so guys dont trust on this community they are also fraud, Fiverr is fraud community dont register on this site.

jamesm556
1/1/17

I lost $120 on this site from a gig where the designer scammed me. I won't go into detail, but in a nutshell, I paid $120 and expected a quality drawing. But what I got instead was something that looked like it was drawn by a 6 year old. Fiverr wouldn't give me my money back nor would the seller. NEVER. AGAIN.

3 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

53 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Fiverr staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question