Review of Fiverr

Tel: 972-3-6317882
support@fiverr.com

lindsayj21
6/27/17

Paid for the $5 campaign to advertise my business. The data I was given seemed unrealistic(17, 000 clicks in one minute and then nothing else). I gave the a 2 star rating. I was begged to change, asked if I had a heart, told I was hurting their business. I did not change my rating so the fiver freelancer posted I was a rapist and fraudster all over my Facebook.

saqiba

Hello,
This website is full of fraud and scammers and website support team does not cooperate with any kind of issue.

noneofy6
6/27/17

Will never be using Fiverr ever again. Such a a huge pain in the butt for both the designer and the buyer.

lateenad
6/24/17

someone tried to scam me but i caught that what she was trying to do yet they blocked my account and accused me of bullying I find that interesting because instead of seeing the truth for what it is they did that to me when i have been selling services and buying services and the truth is a lot of what ive bought in the past were scams so you get accustom to not letting yourself be scammed. but when you catch someone getting ready to scam you they punish you for not letting yourself get scammed?! wtf!

stever154
6/21/17

Had a bad seller, wont edit his poor work. Sent a message to Fiverr support but all they said was work it out with the bum. I tried that and all he did was rant that I was a crummy buyer....all because I wanted what he advertised but didn't deliver

tomh230
6/20/17

Fiverr is a scam don't every buy anything. Ordered traffic and got spam! Paid for nothing the seller is not responding and Fiverr is not trying to help.

steves371
6/18/17

I had a problem with a seller delivering a web site template that was nothing at all like what I had requested. Customer Service failed to research, failed to escalate & now don't even respond. Horrible! Going elsewhere next time!

phillipe14
6/18/17

I contracted with a "seller" to produce 3D kitchen design, provided him with a scale top view for 3 elevations.
He took over 1 week to produce 1 view with multiple inaccuracies,
I tried 3x to work out the problems with descriptive messages and I received more LAME work without the details requested.
Frustrated and going on 10 days without a draft I can work with I found a local designer who had my presentation ready in 2 days, no edits , perfect.
I contacted FIVERR requested a full refund and have been explaining myself to IDIOTS in Customer Service (a damn joke) for 5 days, 10 emails no resolution, no refund.
BTW I have used FIVERR previously with OK results, however as a PAYING customer I will not be ripped of be an Incompetent seller then given the run around by IDIOTS in the CS dept.
FIVERR SUCKS, GO LOCAL AND BE A HAPPY PRO

olgal19
6/17/17

They say you can get $5 if you invite friends. That's a LIE.
I invited many many friends and more than 10 friends BOUGHT gigs but I haven't got anything. They keep saying they are investigating but I kinda gave up. It's been a month lol

francescal15
6/16/17

Unfortunately the final order wasn't as I'd hoped it would be. I found that my seller did not speak native English, the language was repetitive, passive and there were some grammatical errors in my CV. The order was not delivered within the set time frame and looked rushed when it did arrive. No covering letter was provided. Price seems too good to be true and it is.

alexg150
6/14/17

I had to report over 100 scammers on fiverr.
They claim they're native English speaking copywriters and they reside in the US.
90 % of them are from NIGERIA and the rest are from other countries. Only 1 or 2 out of 100-200 copywriters are actually English speaking.

I reported all those to fiverr and told them this is fraud and deception.

They suspended my account instead of correcting the fraud!!!

Fiver customer reps do never care about any of these. days later I received a canned marketing message. But I have checked the reported profiles weeks after they're still there with misinformation.

Immoral people are there.

I'm kicked out..!!!

thomasv32
6/13/17

Now, here's the thing that I felt was bad about Fiverr. Of course they can't always prevent scammers from being on there. However, if you leave a negative review for a seller they have incentive to refund you.

This is important. Refunds come in as a request. If you accept, you have "canceled" your order and thus can not leave a review because Fiverr treats it as if you never received/paid for the service.

So you'll see all these shady sellers with 5 star ratings and wonder how the world that's possible. Simple. Most people, when presented with the opportunity, take the $5 back rather than paying $5 to leave a review for someone else's benefit.

Kinda crappy, right? Fiverr, by design protects scammers. I don't think it's intentional, it doesn't help them to have externally negative reviews of their service (since you won't find them on their site)...But it is nonetheless a thing.

carlynr1
6/13/17

Fiverr supports unscrupulous Sellers. On 4 separate occasions I have asked a Seller to relinquish my username and password to website (that seller created) that I explained to him that I would manage. In addition, the seller promised 9 revisions and only allowed me one revision. Fiverr Customer Support does not intervene leaving you with no recourse.

wesleyw23
6/12/17

Hi,

I am a Level on seller on fiverr since many months, all of suddent fiverr restricted my account for no reason.
I tried contacting them since a month ago but still that sh!t site have not replied to me. I think they just want me to forget about my earnings and go away....

Please stay away from this website,

Check the proof here http://imgur.com/a/57PaT

Tip for consumers: This website should be shutdown.

hs84
6/11/17

Thankfully I did not give Fiverr any money. The person I contacted could not answer the simplest questions and kept trying to get me to re-design my whole website for a large amount of money.
If you read the reviews on their website (all five star) you quickly realize they are written by the same few people.
Beware!!!

carlr20
6/8/17

Frustrating. The people performing the work are good. My comment is about the issue that I am not a Robot check system. It is broken. I clicked on 50 images. Felt like a Pavlov dog. For such a professional site the people running need to take have one of the Fiverr designers fix the site as they can't seem to create a site that is functional. I am done with Fiverr after my first project is completed. Bottom line is simple, the people doing the work on Fiverr are great and like to work with them but the people running the program can't seem to create a platform that works properly. Too much hassle to log in over and over and over just to respond to a response. Sorry I am not a Fiverr Pavlov dog. Training is over.

bobr116
6/6/17

I have not use them for over a year so it's conceivable that things have changed.
Spoiled by success?

I have used this service more than 20 times for very VERY good work. The few times it wasn't up to par, I would get a refund.
The only way I can explain so many bad reviews is that buyers were not careful and so got connected to bad providers.
Nevertheless use common sense and you will more than likely also end up wanting to write a good review.

huongl1
6/4/17

I used Fiverr for over 2 week and got 44$ . Then i want to withdraw my money from my fiverr acount into paypal account. Suddenly, the Customer Service sent me a message which says my account has been disabled. Now i can't login to fiverr and get my money back ! I won't never use Fiverr again.
I definitely would not recommend it to anyone !

dagmarw
6/3/17

I hired an editor to format and edit my kindle word book. It was cheap, $55- for 90 pages! She did a perfect job! Then I hired a vendor to format it to kindle for $15-. It was great! Look for vendors with good reviews since only legit users can review.

masroork
6/3/17

they don't care about their sellers.,,,they only concern with their money very poor and bad experience on fiverr... they are providig $#*! service

kaylas44
6/2/17

This is a scam site. Beware. You will have no recourse to get your money back. The work I received for my logo was supposed to be original artwork. What I was sent was cut and paste that looked like it was done by a preschooler. I tried to get my money back. Customer service is a joke. Rather than responding, they just marked my request "closed" and wouldn't respond any further. Lesson learned to check reviews before I sign up for something. :-( **Update** after saying I was going to dispute the charge, fiverr disabled my account "to keep my account safe". Ha!

barbarag103
6/1/17

I paid for a Facebook Ad and it doesn't fit on Facebook and no-one will get back to me. I guess I'm a slow learner because I then paid for some photoshopping, they make you accept the order to see it, which I did, and nothing was there. No one will respond and now I am getting "snarky" messages from the seller..."hey sister, anymore work, lol". A couple hundred bucks down the drain from me, avoid at all costs.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!

haiyingl
5/31/17

Had a couple of good gigs in 6 years but for the most part, the gigs are rip-offs.

You really have to be careful when it comes to the writing, most of the writers plagiarize existing articles and use a unicode font (cyrillic) that passes the online plagiarism detectors but since the font they use is a system font, you won't get any of the keywords if you are using it for ANYTHING on the web. Worthless!

If you use the service for links, they will be on sites that don't get indexed or are PBN's which won't pass any rank.

Then, to make things worse, the support staff will do almost nothing to help you get your money back.

When all is said and done, you are better off using a reputable service. It's really not worth the trouble.

sinthuk
5/31/17

very rude and careless customer care and team
they don't care about seller and buyer not safe work at this site.
if you work there you will loss your money and time
i had Vulnerability. i never ever recommend this site

jackb229
5/27/17

Majority of sellers are scammers, no real way to tell who is and who isn't. Fiverr doesn't care. Even if you get "refund" fiverr still keeps their service charge. Also I said "refund" because it goes back as credit to your fiverr account even if you pay with credit or paypal. You have to open a special request to actually get you money back... of that even works...

4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

I used Fiverr for my company logo. The guy lives in Vietnam and speak minimal English. I paid for an upgraded package with an unlimited amount of revisions, 3 original logos, stationary and Facebook as well as Twitter page covers. What does unlimited mean if a revision takes 24 hours and each revision is correcting spelling mistakes or telling him you don't want a green dog in your logo, I want a natural looking dog. His response is "you choose font and gives you a pale old lady stockings colour dog" instead of a white Dalmatian with black dots or a brown German Shepard. In the end I used an online translator to translate my requests from English to Vietnamese. He told me to sketch something and he'd make something. If I could sketch something then I would do my own logo. The one logo that I liked was the one I gave him all my ideas for. All he did was put it together in the right format. I was so frustrated with his other two attempts that I said ok give me the first logo with stationary and everything I've paid for. I got the most basic design, no stationary or headers. Did I go through customer service? OF COURSE! Throughout this whole ordeal. I described every little detail. Each time a different person would reply and say "I can understand your frustration and I will contact him". Only to have him return with the same dog in orange or turquoise and every time customer service would spit out the same line "I can understand your frustration and I will contact him. We see he is responding to you within 24 hours so for us that means you are trying to work things out. I want my money back! Sorry we can't give you your money back. The seller has received his money and its up to him to give you any money back if he so chooses. It was a dreadful experience. I ended up using an online logo maker and I loved it. PLUS it actually cost less. I'm now doing my own website. If you have the patience then try to do it yourself. Do NOT skimp on your website. The way the world is run today you want your website and all social media presence to correctly reflect your quality. If at the end I'm not happy with my website I will go to a professional and pay what it costs. Hope this helped and good luck

By Dina L. on 4/9/16
Helpful answer

All I can say id Fiverr is the BIGGEST SCAM going. Had to dispute the charges through my bank to get the money back

By Lori P. on 6/19/16
Helpful answer

If you want a site designed to steal credit card data from hard-working, civilized people, please use Fiverr. It is designed for one thing: to take your credit card data and leave you to deal with a mess. More details, reply or search for my previous posts.

By Terry H. on 11/25/15
Helpful answer

The answer is plain simple NO! You will get your followers, yes! but they are all bots, so you will lose 90% of the followers the same week, might as well throw this 5 bucks in the air.

By Kat L. on 12/29/15
Helpful answer

I've had 28 orders and all but two were very satisfactory. Most were PDFform building or business card templates, but I had s few design logos for me then used the one I liked. Buyers: it's cheap. Remember that. When the service is good I tip generously then use the same person. I get great service, often in one day. When I order, I add express service and have yet to be disappointed. It's a business model without customer service. Face it. If you want customer service, go to Nordstroms or Nieman Marcus. Do a better job selecting your service provider; be clear in the order, and overpay.

By Henly M. on 6/11/15
Helpful answer

Better to go someplace else. You may get nothing from them.

By Patricia C. on 6/14/16
Helpful answer

There is very little in the world that is unique. You have to trust or spend a lot more $$$ or do it yourself

By Robert D. on 8/19/15
Helpful answer

I would suggest having nothing whatsoever to do with Fiverr. When things go wrong - and that happens a LOT - there is no customer support line to call. They make it very difficult (in my own case, impossible) to resolve any problems. Read the evaluation reviews- they are extremely negative. My advice: find another site on which to offer your services. DG

By D G. on 7/23/15
Helpful answer

I know I have to wade through a lot of questionable sellers to get a good one. Happy hunting. There are good ones out there though.

By Lisa M. on 4/14/15
Helpful answer

Don't trust anybody who can not properly complete an English sentence. That's my advice.

By rich i. on 4/27/15
Questions? Get answers from the Fiverr staff and other customers.

20 Photos for Fiverr