Review of Fiverr

Tel: 972-3-6317882
support@fiverr.com

maris585
12/7/17

I was a seller on fiverr and was enjoying the ride with a just completed job that was worth a huge amount of money that i just delivered and waiting for the approval. fiverr just disabled my account, seized my cleared funds for 90 days and cancelled an order i spent 2 months working on and just completed , now i would never get paid and they claimed that i was spamming and redirecting traffic because i ordered a gig from someone on fiverr to improve engagement on my amazon store. sent message to support they didn't reply. i feel like i have been robbed of all my earnings because i decided to buy a gig on fiverr. I WOULD NEVER MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN.

bradleyr23
12/6/17

I paid $40 for youtube promotion and only got 100-200 views and 1-2 likes on my video. I asked for only a partial refund and the seller agreed. I got a warning from fiver that I was in trouble for trying to "cheat" the system.

honncets
12/4/17

extremely poor and unsafe place to sellers it's stay away from it it's high risk site and unsafe place to sellers just one new buyer (scammer) can story your 5 yeas hard effort

darrenb61
11/27/17

The designers sent me a logo I asked for revisions. I didn't hear back after multiple messages, submitted a dispute with no response. Fiverr.com completed the order and then gave the designer 5 stars. Don't waste your money. Try another service and send a message to Fiverr.com.

jerrya39
11/25/17

I placed 3 orders with 3 different logo designers and Fiverr has yet to deliver revisions as promised. Fiverr has a trick where they close your order if you're not paying attention, even if you are actively communicating with the "designers". None of the orders I have placed provided the files they promised. I am contacting Fiverr support and they respond telling me that it is their policy to close orders automatically and there is nothing they can do. I lost all my money and got nothing in return. This is a scam!!!

christineb147
11/22/17

I needed a logo for a website and chose a seller. I think that they were not able to speak English well enough to understand what I needed. After going back and forth multiple times, I gave up and lost my money. All I needed was a white logo with a transparent background. First I got the logo in black and white with a black background. Sent a message, then received the logo image but the entire thing was transparent! Wow. Deactivated my account, then received an email telling me that they disabled my account because I violated their Terms of Service. What???? What a waste of money.

judyl36
11/21/17

Reviews are Fake! Fiverr only shows the good reviews.
You won't know what is lacking from freelancer.

Freelancer will cancel the order, it happens all the time or you cancel the order for any reason, you won't be able to write a review.

When freelancer cancel your order he for sure doesn't' know how to do the job and will mess up your site, you will lose code, you will be left with a website that is all mess up, and freelancer won't care, immature, irresponsible, and run underneath Fiverr's wings.

Fiverr doesn't care if you loose code, if your site is a complete mess after, they will ignore you, and you won't be able to write a review about the freelancer.

Very unprofessional company, doesn't respect clients.

Don't trust the reviews, it only shows the good ones, the real reviews that you need to know aren't there.

ivana89
11/17/17

I have not ordered anything and they took $ 10 out of my account how did they get to my account number???? how google and microsoft allow this crooks to stay on the internet?????

Tip for consumers: don't even touch it with a 10 foot pole

jakirm1
11/17/17

first time i think fiverr is best for online working but its not true.they banned my account with 200 usd and said please contract us after 90 days for balance.my question why i wait wait 90 days if my account is disable.please run away from them.

Thanks All

sissela
11/12/17

I've gave this website many chances to find at least 1 good experience but no hope!
My first order I had at fiverr was lower than weak work, I thought I did not choose the right seller or even cos it was cheap deal, then I bought from 3 different sellers who have been rated as best sellers with great profile and sample of their designs, I contacted with the three of them before the order and provide them all the instructions on how to redesign my logo, the final results were shocking!!!! non of them was even close to a trainee level!!!
The funny part one of the seller sent me messages begging me to delete my review and even offered to give me my money back ((which you can't really get it back from fiverr)) so he can keep lying about his skills and portfolio!

harolde11
11/9/17

I submitted a project to a Level 2 seller named faizan6089 and accepted the price quoted. The quality of work was poor and lacked professionalism. I contacted customer support but they were no help whatsoever, they pretend that they care but in reality they are on the sellers side and don't care about quality nor the customer. Stay away from Fivver or at the very least negotiate and have them produce samples before paying the price quoted, and put it in writing that you can cancel the project anytime. I couldn't get a refund, BTW, you cannot cancel a project unless the seller agrees. I spent $500.00 dollars for something I will never use.

suparrnom
11/7/17

Unlike the other freelancing sites, Fiverr never shows reviews on the buyers profiles. The reason is a vast majority of Fiverr clients are their own guys who bring lower cost projects from their local markets and post those on Fiverr. They want to get their lower cost jobs done for free. As the consequence of it, they try to be involved in a quarrel with the sellers. They do this only to get the job done for free. As the consequence of it, they receive negative reviews in many cases. Now if their profiles show the negative reviews posted by the sellers, they will never get any seller in future to get their works done for free. This is why fiverr Fiverr never shows reviews on the buyers profiles.

On the other hand, as the sellers profiles display the reviews, they deliver the work for free in the most of the cases. This is only to avoid the negative feedbacks and keep their profile neat and clean.

Clients on the fiverr, being their own people, Fiverr always take buyers side. No seller can win against a buyer on fiverr- even if a seller is 100% correct. Fiverr is a site for the buyers, not for the sellers.

netanelc
11/7/17

a soon as you pay fiverr you can forget about your money if you make any complain the only thing that they said id look on our Order Cancellation Policy page.
or in there words "I recommend that you review our Order Cancellation Policy page."
see how he wrote it "I recommend that" that not a way to treat your customer i'm sorry right or wrong that not away to treat your customer.

kristing19
11/7/17

At first I thought Fiverr was a great way to earn extra cash, until I started realizing the many frustrations that come from being a freelancer on Fiverr. First, they take 20% of all your proceeds (which is a lot considering the low prices sellers make). I understand that they need to make money but then they take 20% of your hard earned tips! I have received hundreds of dollars of tips and instead of getting to keep 100%, they take credit for sellers going above and beyond! Next, they charge money for you to just withdraw your earnings. If you try to inquire about anything, their customer support is a joke and they never adequately resolve any issue you bring to them. Second, if you are on vacation (and in some cases do not even have internet access), sellers can still contact you if they are past clients and if you don't respond then your response time gets lowered and buyers are less likely to choose your services. Third, and most frustrating, Fiverr can delete your gigs for absolutely no reason without even discussing it with you first. I had a gig up for 1 whole year, received a fair amount of work and a large amount of money from it (which also means Fiverr received a good amount of money as well), had all 5 star reviews, and Fiverr removed the gig without any warning and just said it was a violation. There are 150 other gigs just like mine but somehow they aren't violations. There is no trust with Fiverr and I don't believe they have seller's interests at heart. They favor the buyer over the seller and treat their sellers like garbage. They don't try to keep their sellers happy and I guarantee they have lost a lot of good sellers because of it. I am a level two seller with all 5 star review who generates a good amount of revenue for Fiverr and they are going to lose my business because I'm absolutely fed up.

ianc40
11/5/17
• Updated review

The seller I was working with happily for 6 months disappeared just as I was about to finish the project we were working on. Fiverr cancelled the 2 current orders with this seller and refunded the amount to my Fiverr account. I then had to try and find another seller. The first seller I tried hadnt started the work by the end of the first deadline, and then asked for a 2 day extension and didn't meet that deadline either. Fiverr again refunded the amount for this order. I tried another seller only to discover the seller was not qualified to do the work - fortunately no money had changed hands. Fiverr have refunded the full amount to my bank account. I will not be rushing back to Fiverr any time soon.

“I found a geat seller but It's a terrible website”
10/13/17
• Previous review

From other reviews I've read here, I must have been very fortunate to find the seller I am currently working with. However, the site is terrible, no support, confusing messages e.g. 'Your order has been rejected' whilst in the middle of reviews! The messaging system is hopeless and makes it is really hard to keep track of multiple orders. There is no way of communicating with the seller outside the Fiverr site otherwise I would work direct. Use this site with caution - support is non-existent.

ff57
11/5/17

Fiverr closed my account anyway. i have hundreds of dollars and the have suspended my account. the peoples at fiverr contact me with a comic picture and fake names.

ivanl38
11/5/17

I have cancelled my order to one of there freelancer and requested to refund my money back to my payment card that I've used upon paying the gig for 80$. On my account transaction shows on there site that the 80$ was refunded back to my mastercard but I've waited for 2 weeks and nothing came. I been contacting the support team but got no response.

I am planning to make a complain to the authority. does anyone knows how to properly make a pursuit complain to this company?

I will follow up my bank as well

kims290
11/2/17

It's not so bad as it's written in many comments if one tries to choose right freelancers. Well, I ordered 3 times and always got what I needed but everyone should be careful for sure...

mahmoudk5
11/1/17

After working for 6 months they just disabled my account for good
just that simple, they asked me to contact them after 90 days to "inquire" for my earned money...
after wasting hundreds of hours to get some decent reviews and earn buyers trust they threw me out all over a silly issue, they have zero respect for the sellers and their customer support are just bots they never give you a straight answer or accept excuses.. good customers, bad company.

janetj56
10/30/17

I had told them what I wanted and the designs looked absolutely nothing like I asked. I said I wanted a gender neutral looking logo and they put hot pink and purple with what looked like a fox tail, I am a hair salon. Do not waste your money at all!! 99designs.com is amazing!!!!! I wish I went with them from the beginning.

jocelynh2
10/29/17

I ordered from redline_logos a logo and business card template. Plain simple, nothing fancy expected. The first logo was hideous and I asked for a new font. She asked if she could extend the deadline and when I got the new logo it was still ugly but I just accepted it, and I would take the files into photoshop and fix them myself.

I never got the final logo, files or business cards but they sure have my $23.00

I am pissed. You ask for a logo so you can move forward in the business world and this is just so unprofessional i will never ever recommend fiverr to anyone.

cathyb90
10/29/17

It's a darn shame that Fiverr turned into another scammer site. My friend had used this site with good result in the past so I thought I would give it another try. I placed an order with a drjohnte who had good reviews for a research paper for which I had sent clear instructions of what I needed. Two days after finalizing my order and spending $10.00 over my $50.00 credit from a prior job the order was canceled this morning. I was told by customer service that the seller had removed their account and therefore the order was automatically canceled and credit put into my account. Looks like I've joined the list of other folks getting scammed on this site. This totally stinks!!! I'll be calling my bank in the morning!!

dm548
10/28/17

I used the site successfully once but this last time was so annoying. I gave an extremely simple and concise directive and asked this seller three times to remove one simple thing, two words that she put in my logo. Finally after three times asking she realized that she hadn't understood what I said because English is not her first language. Instead of removing the words and delivering the order, she refused to do so. Presumably to avoid a negative review. I did not want a refund, I wanted the work that I paid for. I sent in a complaint to customer service and not only did they not help me get my logo, they just cancelled the order and won't even tell you why. Then they say they can't discuss anything about the seller. It's just ridiculous, they give the sellers all of the power. I was never expecting something spectacular, the job cost 10 bucks and should have taken about 10 minutes to do but I wsa expecting to get what was advertised. I'll never use fiverr again, better to pay a real professional on upwork

karaf7
10/28/17

Last time I was on here I got scammed!! It scare the crap out of me, to even come back. Also, bad customer service as I paid money, no-one from your department got back to me. That was last year. And here I am, hopefully I don't get scrammed again!!
Furthermore, are there any other recommendation of another company please.
Cheers

gregoryc64
10/26/17

Great design of the website, people are quick to respond. Yes, sometimes you don't get what you want, but overall, I was always satisfied with the quality of work there.

4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I used Fiverr for my company logo. The guy lives in Vietnam and speak minimal English. I paid for an upgraded package with an unlimited amount of revisions, 3 original logos, stationary and Facebook as well as Twitter page covers. What does unlimited mean if a revision takes 24 hours and each revision is correcting spelling mistakes or telling him you don't want a green dog in your logo, I want a natural looking dog. His response is "you choose font and gives you a pale old lady stockings colour dog" instead of a white Dalmatian with black dots or a brown German Shepard. In the end I used an online translator to translate my requests from English to Vietnamese. He told me to sketch something and he'd make something. If I could sketch something then I would do my own logo. The one logo that I liked was the one I gave him all my ideas for. All he did was put it together in the right format. I was so frustrated with his other two attempts that I said ok give me the first logo with stationary and everything I've paid for. I got the most basic design, no stationary or headers. Did I go through customer service? OF COURSE! Throughout this whole ordeal. I described every little detail. Each time a different person would reply and say "I can understand your frustration and I will contact him". Only to have him return with the same dog in orange or turquoise and every time customer service would spit out the same line "I can understand your frustration and I will contact him. We see he is responding to you within 24 hours so for us that means you are trying to work things out. I want my money back! Sorry we can't give you your money back. The seller has received his money and its up to him to give you any money back if he so chooses. It was a dreadful experience. I ended up using an online logo maker and I loved it. PLUS it actually cost less. I'm now doing my own website. If you have the patience then try to do it yourself. Do NOT skimp on your website. The way the world is run today you want your website and all social media presence to correctly reflect your quality. If at the end I'm not happy with my website I will go to a professional and pay what it costs. Hope this helped and good luck

By Dina L.

If you want a site designed to steal credit card data from hard-working, civilized people, please use Fiverr. It is designed for one thing: to take your credit card data and leave you to deal with a mess. More details, reply or search for my previous posts.

By Terry H.

Don't trust anybody who can not properly complete an English sentence. That's my advice.

By rich i.

The answer is plain simple NO! You will get your followers, yes! but they are all bots, so you will lose 90% of the followers the same week, might as well throw this 5 bucks in the air.

By Kat L.

I've had 28 orders and all but two were very satisfactory. Most were PDFform building or business card templates, but I had s few design logos for me then used the one I liked. Buyers: it's cheap. Remember that. When the service is good I tip generously then use the same person. I get great service, often in one day. When I order, I add express service and have yet to be disappointed. It's a business model without customer service. Face it. If you want customer service, go to Nordstroms or Nieman Marcus. Do a better job selecting your service provider; be clear in the order, and overpay.

By Henly M.

There is very little in the world that is unique. You have to trust or spend a lot more $$$ or do it yourself

By Robert D.

I would suggest having nothing whatsoever to do with Fiverr. When things go wrong - and that happens a LOT - there is no customer support line to call. They make it very difficult (in my own case, impossible) to resolve any problems. Read the evaluation reviews- they are extremely negative. My advice: find another site on which to offer your services. DG

By D G.

I know I have to wade through a lot of questionable sellers to get a good one. Happy hunting. There are good ones out there though.

By Lisa M.
Questions? Get answers from the Fiverr staff and other customers.

24 Photos for Fiverr