Review of Fivver

Tel: 972-3-6317882
support@fiverr.com

ignatiusc3
7/7/19

Fiverr is one of the powerful online websites where loads of online services are carried out. Services such as free lancing, graphic designs, logo creation and lots more. It's a nice site to visit and there services.... Excellent!

kellys485
7/3/19

recently quit buying and trusting in Fiverr the team of service sucks and are greedy especially with their ridiculous fees and I was personally threatened to be banned by Fiverr team support if I ever went through pay pal again to get a refund after being ripped off and lied to by a seller after her contacting me trying to get more money out of me by trying to scare me meanwhile I didn't even notice any results from the first time hiring her then there was a situation with another seller who went by psychic mia who ripped me off the very most on Fiverr then deactivated her page after paying her hundreds of dollars then there was another spiritual caster that I hired that identified me as a name I didn't identify myself as after the fact didn't notice any results stupidest 60 dollars I could ever spend all the people who ripped me off will reap what they sow those are a couple of examples of my experience. several other negative experiences with other spiritual sellers as well. the spiritual sellers that I experienced on this site were totally up and down results. working and trusting the sellers some were very positive and amazing that I may reach out to again that would be 3 while others were mostly negative or just plain scams and not to mention I feel its negative to charge as much as some do especially when it comes to spirituality when the universe is here to help everyone but that is just me bc I believe in helping others and giving back and paying it forward if it's going to help another on their path, in the end, I spent about 2 grand on the site and very disappointed from all the times I was ripped off by the time I finally left the site. to much time and money wasted and very unprofessional uncaring greedy team support although there are few genuinely good caring kind sellers. but sadly many were a scam that does hop from site to site I've personally caught them in their act doing this meanwhile some would take your money then deactivate their page shortly after, unfortunately, I left many positive reviews for sellers that really didn't deliver the results promised

abdulo5
6/29/19

Account got closed and was wrongly accused of having multiple accounts. Nearly three years later, I Tried registering again and got shut down.

Very terrible experience especially as their support team never respond to queries.

ekenec
6/27/19

It's a very good site. Helps you to earn money using your skills. You can either provide a service or request for a service. although it is quite challenging to get first order as a new member in the divert community.

formerc7
6/26/19

Not only that, Fiverr's current Terms of Service prohibits you from contacting your credit card company to dispute the charge (this is not legal or legitimate - you may contact your credit card company to dispute whenever you want). If you do, Fiverr will attempt to automatically keep your money to "protect" their sellers. In the meantime, Fiverr's "resolution department" puts it back you to resolve issues with the seller, who failed to be open about what is actually provided and how it will be completed by YOU, while refusing to honestly address your resulting questions. This may be fine for low-cost services, not for the nearly $250 I paid. Another thing I noticed, is that you can't contact every seller (some have Contact Me buttons, some do not) with questions until after you pay, which by then, may be too late. You may want to find another similar company with solid ratings to help you.

davdl
6/20/19

Place an order by mistake? Too bad, the seller can refuse to cancel.

Lucky you - you're checking Fiverr out before spending money. I didn't - my bad. Two orders, two wastes of money.

Lots and lots and lots of scammer sellers on Fiverr - and now I'm thinking fiverr itself is a scam, based on their policies and reports from others.

Stay away from Fiverr.

missdiasporam
6/12/19

Be very careful with this site. It is not a safe website to put your information in. I had tons of stalkers because my computer save the informations and I didn't know. They were able to hacked and stole many informations from my computer. They are very well advanced in technology but they take that knowledge to do all the wrong things. If you had experiencing strange stuff on your computer, it's them. They can track your location because my location was also on and more. They are very creepy. Stay far away from this site. The people are saying they are from different countries when they live in the US. They are putting profile pictures that are fake. Man are using women's pictures it's a really strange platform. Keep your business away from this company. There are tons of people there who are saying they are healers but they are dealing with falling angels and doing black magic. If you need energy healing, get it from a professional. They'll attack you to make you feel more sick so you can come back because all they care about is money. You are their meal ticket not their customers. Stay away!!!

davido365
6/10/19

A very robust app that gives room for you to showcase your skill and earn. This business pays via paypal.

soniaf3
6/4/19

The offer changed even though I asked for 3 jobs not 1.. Basically the freelancer told me I wasted his time. Unfortunately I couldnt understand his English! So I wont be going back to him. Would love to know how I can report him to Fiverr

quadrimb
6/4/19

I use sites like this a lot for various things so thought I would try Fiverr for a project I had on. Placed a few orders for design work with 4 Sellers they all took the money and offered much higher prices do do the work originally paid for then just ignored the original orders and did nothing no response just hoping I would go away. Paypal disputes sorted out the issue however. Do no use this site there much better ones around, upworks, freelancer, 99designs, Squad Help all who have done whats asked and with great results. Fiverr not worth the time and effort to deal with scammers

francined5
6/4/19

This is one of the worst companies I have ever come across. They read all your messages and because they misinterpreted what some people were asking for they deleted my account without warning(but allowed other vendors to stay on the site when they were offering the exact same service), they withheld my earnings in their account for close to 2 months and claimed that it was my fault for not knowing how to use my computer correctly to withdraw the funds, and they are extremely unprofessional in their practices. They also take a huge cut of the earnings and then they won't even release them in a timely way. I had to wait 8 weeks, and the only reason I got my money was because I told them Id report them to the BBB and other online sites, which I plan to do for as long as it takes to make this company realize they can't treat people this way.

lenh38
5/20/19

I have I have used Fiverr on and off for years. The site now is showing signs of being out of control. I had a little movie modified to suit my purpose, I sent it back to the developer for a revision. He wrote back that he was sick but would fix it the next day. He then did nothing for three days, went black.. the job automatically was marked complete and I had a unusable product and no recourse, the seller blocked me. I am out $15.00 US or $21.00 Canadian. Stay away they are out to rip you off and laugh at you as they block you.

joanz19
5/16/19

This plataform is the worst they should be in shame that even on the century 21 they not allow to comunicate outside when they not even have a video conference on their site and u would get banned and they will keep ur money pretty scammy almost like a criminal enterprice over priced lack of skill lots of people what else I cant say just stay away this site and dont spend ur hard earned money u will regret it

nikitav9
5/14/19

TOO MANY SCAMMERS AND TOO MANY PEOPLE WITHOUT SKILLS

How can people who can't prove the work that they've done before or are accredited for be charging huge amounts of cash.

Fiverr needs to rule out these people and there are many who are very abrupt and rude if you don't want to pay the high rates that they have no experience to do anyway?

Fiverr is deifinitely a waste of time.

I have yet one good person to find on there...and it's more expensive than other freelancer sites.

No thanks

jackjackjackg
5/14/19

the support team call you not by name ..just like : hey or hey there ,,very proud
many time they close and restrict my account for no reason and explanation ..really terrible site ,dont waste time there

zainabm7
5/13/19

I hired a photographer to shoot images to my Amazon product. The photographer was not professional as he stated on his account. I cancelled my order, and I requested my money back, however, I didn't get my money.

There is no way to call them, because they are in Israel, moreover, they didn't response to my requests

Such scam website, NEVER EVER order anything from them, you will just lose you money.

kerryb112
5/10/19

I have read really unfair reviews of Fiverr. have had very good experiences with them. Yes, it takes a little more patience with the language issue, and yes, time zones make for occasional inconvenience, but I have found the actual results as good a quality as designs that are MUCH more expensive. Ofourse $5 is a teaser price. People who give such harsh reviews would probably own sweatshops.

ionicaf
5/9/19

I think that Fiverr is a very useful app that helps you to make money from home.On this site you can find anything that you need:from pranks to serious task,and i think that is really useful because you don't know when you need something that is one click away from you.As a "worker" at Fiverr you can eran a lot of money from doing what you like and know to do from home.

marting92
5/9/19

At first did not know about this site but with recommendation from a friend, seeked help with my editing work, ..Highly recommend.Delivered all my work with utmost satisfaction.

barbeek
5/8/19

Their site is impossible to traverse or communicate with anyone. They put in a wrong user ID and password information in my account. I have tried repeatedly to get in to my account but I cannot get in. Fiverr was able to charge my American Express quite easily but hey will not communicate with me, nor will they make things right!!!!
The person in India with an American name was misleading and could not understand me either.

Tip for consumers: Don’t use Fiverr!!!!!

monoranjonr
5/6/19

I have a business, That reason my need a logo. I did hire a freelancer he is "Monoranjon Ray" he is great Logo designer, his communication and Design Skills is very high. I highly recommended, if your need Brand logo design, You can hire him.
Thank You.

raym217
5/5/19

Tried many interfaces and Fiverr is so good they are even selling their interface.
I get constant daily work and am dealing with my customers, while big brother Fiverr makes sure they are kept in line. Its coming down to my effective quoting and working my time effectively. To make it work one must work and quote effectively. Its the way of the future. Forget bidding, forget trying to pitch to customers. If you have something that people need and can get online they will come to you, if you in a saturated field its tough, I offer a niche so I get steady work. I made a good promo and Fiverr has a video interface, better than the others, and I tried them all. I do not compete with others, I do not pay a subscription or money to bid. People come to me, I get work, I will raise my price as demand grows.

masihs
5/3/19

I opened an account to offer proofreading and editing services, as well as IELTS prep courses.
After contacting them as to why my proofreading ads hadn't been made public after a few weeks, they responded by denying two of my ad, no questions asked.
They claim that I was helping students write their academic papers. What's weird is that just the day before I reported a user who made such a request.
Then a couple of days later I woke up to another message from Fiverr. This time my IELTS prep course gig is denied. Why? They claim that I was also using this service to write papers for students. A few minutes later I get a warning, and immediately after my account is deactivated. I get an email stating that I should contact them after 90 days to arrange for my funds to be transferred.
I still have not been given any evidence to prove I've done something wrong.
If this isn't a scam I don't know what is?

as355
4/26/19

I used their services twice, Never again. Fiverr is a scam artists hideout, You really pay someone that probably has little or no experience in a hope they will satisfy your needs just to find out that even if they don't your money is gone. In top of that there is no support from anyone on that site.
Really bad experience. Never again

israels26
4/18/19

I am a new user, I have received a coupon of 20% for my first order, the coupon wasn't applied in my first order - a technical issue, then I contacted to their customer support and ask for a refund, they didn't agree to refund me and offered me a new coupon for my next order, then I purchased a new order and the coupon wasn't applied again, the 20% coupon was equal to 300$ discount - again, technical issue. I contacted their customer service again and they don't agree to refund me for these amounts.
I contacted to PayPal and hope they will help me.
If you care about your money - Do not use fiverr services! Do not do my mistake!

4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I used Fiverr for my company logo. The guy lives in Vietnam and speak minimal English. I paid for an upgraded package with an unlimited amount of revisions, 3 original logos, stationary and Facebook as well as Twitter page covers. What does unlimited mean if a revision takes 24 hours and each revision is correcting spelling mistakes or telling him you don't want a green dog in your logo, I want a natural looking dog. His response is "you choose font and gives you a pale old lady stockings colour dog" instead of a white Dalmatian with black dots or a brown German Shepard. In the end I used an online translator to translate my requests from English to Vietnamese. He told me to sketch something and he'd make something. If I could sketch something then I would do my own logo. The one logo that I liked was the one I gave him all my ideas for. All he did was put it together in the right format. I was so frustrated with his other two attempts that I said ok give me the first logo with stationary and everything I've paid for. I got the most basic design, no stationary or headers. Did I go through customer service? OF COURSE! Throughout this whole ordeal. I described every little detail. Each time a different person would reply and say "I can understand your frustration and I will contact him". Only to have him return with the same dog in orange or turquoise and every time customer service would spit out the same line "I can understand your frustration and I will contact him. We see he is responding to you within 24 hours so for us that means you are trying to work things out. I want my money back! Sorry we can't give you your money back. The seller has received his money and its up to him to give you any money back if he so chooses. It was a dreadful experience. I ended up using an online logo maker and I loved it. PLUS it actually cost less. I'm now doing my own website. If you have the patience then try to do it yourself. Do NOT skimp on your website. The way the world is run today you want your website and all social media presence to correctly reflect your quality. If at the end I'm not happy with my website I will go to a professional and pay what it costs. Hope this helped and good luck

By Dina L.

I know I have to wade through a lot of questionable sellers to get a good one. Happy hunting. There are good ones out there though.

By L M.

All I can say id Fiverr is the BIGGEST SCAM going. Had to dispute the charges through my bank to get the money back

By Lori P.

stay far away from fiverr. I paid a guy to do some work and proved with third party techniques they used bots for fake views to my site..yet this guy had many many great reviews..you cannot trust this site whatsoever. stick with paypal as you most likely will get nowhere with fiverr.

By kevin c.

If you want a site designed to steal credit card data from hard-working, civilized people, please use Fiverr. It is designed for one thing: to take your credit card data and leave you to deal with a mess. More details, reply or search for my previous posts.

By Terry H.

Don't trust anybody who can not properly complete an English sentence. That's my advice.

By rich i.

The answer is plain simple NO! You will get your followers, yes! but they are all bots, so you will lose 90% of the followers the same week, might as well throw this 5 bucks in the air.

By Kat L.

I've had 28 orders and all but two were very satisfactory. Most were PDFform building or business card templates, but I had s few design logos for me then used the one I liked. Buyers: it's cheap. Remember that. When the service is good I tip generously then use the same person. I get great service, often in one day. When I order, I add express service and have yet to be disappointed. It's a business model without customer service. Face it. If you want customer service, go to Nordstroms or Nieman Marcus. Do a better job selecting your service provider; be clear in the order, and overpay.

By Henly M.

There is very little in the world that is unique. You have to trust or spend a lot more $$$ or do it yourself

By Robert D.

I would suggest having nothing whatsoever to do with Fiverr. When things go wrong - and that happens a LOT - there is no customer support line to call. They make it very difficult (in my own case, impossible) to resolve any problems. Read the evaluation reviews- they are extremely negative. My advice: find another site on which to offer your services. DG

By D G.
Questions? Get answers from the Fivver staff and other customers.

Fivver?