Review of Fiverr

Tel: 972-3-6317882
support@fiverr.com

israels26
4/18/19

I am a new user, I have received a coupon of 20% for my first order, the coupon wasn't applied in my first order - a technical issue, then I contacted to their customer support and ask for a refund, they didn't agree to refund me and offered me a new coupon for my next order, then I purchased a new order and the coupon wasn't applied again, the 20% coupon was equal to 300$ discount - again, technical issue. I contacted their customer service again and they don't agree to refund me for these amounts.
I contacted to PayPal and hope they will help me.
If you care about your money - Do not use fiverr services! Do not do my mistake!

luisev
4/14/19

If you think about making money selling services on Fiverr be aware. There are people there abusing your time. You delivered what they request, they complain about you to Fiverr Customer Services pretending that the file you sent was not correct and they get their money back. I spent hours working on files to an user that found a very efficient way to get them for FREE Costumer Service on Fiverr is a scam..they dont care at all to protect the sellers.. So a very smart way of making others work for free to you. Don't lose your time with this company.

hannahb86
4/12/19

I have been seeing fiverr for a while now and needed a professional logo for my ecomm business. After setting up my account, I filtered out what I wanted, to include an English as first language seller. I messaged the person saying I need a logo that will fit and be able to be adjusted to etsy, facebook, twitter, instagram and be used for a business card. I asked if he could do that, a quick reply back and he said he could and to select the medium gig. So I gave them my money and the person sent me generic logos that looked like they were for tech companies or a paper supply company.
Despite telling him what my business was and giving him all of my links, I apologized to him and explained that despite all of his hard work, I could not use any of them. With no real communication other than thank you for your feedback he sent back 3 useless logos.
I then contacted fiverrr (who does not have a phone number) saying I would like to cancel, they told me to resolve it with the seller and to try to communicate with him. So I asked the seller to cancel and he said that it would hurt his business. So I gave him one last try and he gave me mediocre options. I approved them and then asked when I would get ones that I could use and he continues to send me bad files that turn black when I use them. they wont format to etsy. after 2 weeks he has asked me what size the one for etsy has to be. after 2 weeks. I have been back and forth with fiverr and they keep telling me to talk to him and not get frustrated - i was supposed to have a good logo in 2 days not fighting for 2 weeks.

pietrob13
4/12/19

I have tried this platfom to realize a website. The experience has been awful: the seller I contacted (id name was Tanvirhassan605 - avoid him if you can) made kept for more than 15 days telling me that he was working on the plugins of the site, and that it would have been finished soon. Then, he blocked me, preventing me from reporting him. I contacted the assistance at once, with documental proofs of what happend but they never provide me an aswer, neither a refund. Follow my advice: spend a bit more but meeting the professionist you want to work with.

joshuab87
4/9/19

Got scammed by a website creator named karrarhaidar. He deleted all my work then blocked me and took the site offline. I showed Fiverr the whole transcript and they told me I was on my own and to deal with the seller. After I left 5 stars for him....Just filed a dispute with my CC company and will get my money back, but stay away from this site for anything over $10

jasminej52
4/3/19

Their service was owsom i really setisfied with thiers servicess.. Every time they dis a great job at all..
Thanku...

renees144
4/2/19

I had hired a person to fix bugs in my website. The delivery was horrible. I would not accept the work. Woke up this morning and my entire website has been removed. I do not expect any resolution from Fiverr.

Stay AWAY

bobe92
3/31/19

Entirely subjective account content decisions disguised as TOU; lousy customer support awareness and just all-around difficult people to deal with. It was easier for me to take my valid, proven business elsewhere. Just a headache. Consequently, I will not even patronize the site as a buyer. Plenty of other more ethical alternatives.!

florianr15
3/30/19

This platform banned me for life when my account was only 3 days old because one of my gigs did not respect the terms of use, my gigs were validated without any problem by the platform!
And after 3 days my account was banned without any warning, it's just ridiculous! I contacted the support and they told me they can't do anything for me, they also told me that if I created a new account I would be automatically banned, so it means I'm banned for life from fiverr because I put a gig that doesn't respect the terms of use, it's just outrageous!

pandar2
3/29/19

I spent 3 weeks creating a website for a buyer and in the end he get my website and cancel the order, so I get not a single dollar and the buyer get a free website. Fiverr helped the buyer cancel the order, so I asked Fiverr for this, Fiverr said due to privacy he couldn't tell me why they cancel the order. Nice job for being a scam website Fiverr! Freelancers shouldn't go to Fiverr unless you like to do free work.

ramseym2
3/20/19

A seller called Shine787 is a scam and took $1,600 for a project that they guarantee you to complete but never did and made me wait long time. Also, Fiverr stole $80 for just solving the case with the policy and not research properly or demonstrate genuine interest in helping me solve the situation to have my order completed or refunded to pay another developer with better reputation. Now I am interviewing developers in another app to spend another $1,600 for a job that Fiverr failed to service.

I decided to deactivate my account due to both, an extremely bad experience with a seller and Fiverr support, and the reputation out there of how easy it is to make scams on this site.

What hurts the most is that I did a lot of projects on Fiverr and I cannot trust their sellers or employees anymore. Because, it is easy to play with what does not belong to you right?

This experience opened my eyes and yes, they genuinely does not care about their users at all. Am doing a favor to whoever is reading this and use apps to buy services to completely avoid Fiverr site and app.

naggibj
3/13/19

fiverr customer support are worse to solve issues. They will not fix any issue with a order and for my experience; fiverr support just push people that have to follow working with a sellers that are lack of experience making loosing people time and sure a lot of money!

Do not use this website!

richardn26
3/11/19

Stay away from this site. I have tried numerous times to get a product and it is a waste of time. Just hire a local student because the price will be the same, the mistakes will be the same probably less and at the end of the day you will have a relationship developing that you can count on. Fiverr is an empty experience.So, invest in your local college student, they need your help and the quality will be just as good. For the 4th time I tried Fiverr. Why, because they keep refunding my money and I can't get the cash off the site. I wanted simply to take an excel list and merge into Word template. What was sent back did not print. I had multiple meeting with both Microsoft and Canon (printer) which isolated the problem with the document. The Fiverr Seller denied he was at fault and blamed me for not being clear. Every seller it is another issue. I will warn anyone to stay away from these clowns.

Tip for consumers: Go elsewhere, really I mean it. You might get lucky but I have multiple times with different people that all turned out without a quality product.

wader29
3/11/19

I've used Fiverr 8 different times for different services, always hoping they'll get better. The work output is always mediocre at best. I swear the people on there just use templates that anyone could use themselves for free. The last I went to use there service the seller wanted to up there charge from $5 to $25! No thanks. If you must use it I suggest setting your filter to only USA & Canada residents. I really do hate their site and service.

seanh179
3/5/19

I recently completed an order for $600.

The buyer filed a dispute because apparently 2% of the work was not completed successfully, this was the excuse anyway.

I denied the refund and Fiverr refunded them IN FULL, and WITHOUT even contacting me.

I opened a support request, actually 9 of them and FIverr started to close them out without even replying to reading them

I went above them to BBB, again on there, the same thing, they would reply once with little to no content, then that allowed them to close out the complaint.

Stay away from these criminals. It's a downright scam. They take 10% from buyers and 10% from sellers, their support system is AWFUL, they favor buyers 100% and there is no comeback as a seller. AVOID AVOID AVOID

stever412
3/2/19

I've used Fiverr professionally and personally. By using Fiverr, you basically are accepting crap work. Most of the profiles are fake and there are groups of fiver sellers from other countries that work together by giving each other good ratings. When you complain, Fiverr does absolutely nothing to help you. It's a great scam to the unsuspecting. Then you accept crap for work and have to do it yourself anyway. Finally, DO NOT send any data to a seller that has any value like a book idea. That seller will take your ideas and you will not hear from that fake seller again. I'll NEVER use Fiverr again. I can't say enough bad things about that group of scammers.

jakec80
2/21/19

I have been using Fiverr for more than a year, spent thousand of dollars to get services from different sellers. So far, of course I have met a few lame sellers delivering below average quality and still able to argue they did the job. Some I managed to get my refund, some didn't.

Nevertheless, there are plenty of sellers whom I repeatedly purchased service from them and they never fail me. So I'll say it's more satisfaction than disappointment, and I will continue to use it.

veronicam147
2/16/19

After my negative experience with Upwork I've been suggested to try out Fiverr. I wasn't really sure at first, but then I decided to try it out and create an account there as well, which I honestly regret.

I spent half a day creating a proper profile with at least two big gigs. I even followed tips and tricks all around to be sure I was doing things properly and that said gigs would make me earn and gain experience soon enough.

Well, once again, that was all for nothing.

The thing is, there are a lot of sellers who advertise Fiverr like the best place to make easy money while that doesn't seem to be true. First of all, the moment you are done with your gig and ready to apply for jobs, you simply find out there is no real way to do that. The site doesn't even explain this and I had to Google "how to apply for jobs on Fiverr" in order to figure it out. You can open the buyer requests that should be tied to your gig and tags, but the problem is whenever I checked that section, there literally were 0 requests from 0 buyers... meaning no jobs I could apply to.

I waited for some time, polishing the gigs every now and then, only to remove my account in the end. Not recommended.

tomt304
2/9/19

The most unprofessional, disrespectful, and scammer crew on the net! We ask the Internet Authorities please to stop giving power to 5th Country's people who just have money! Let them get into the projects only as silent partners if you need badly their investments! Fiverr idea was good at the first not now, but it was opened and run by the wrong people... We ask the right people to open a better one...

janl140
2/5/19

I have had problems in the past with Fiverr but decided to try once more. I am now DONE. The seller charged me twice for a job that was delivered in unusable condition. So I asked for help. The "Help Desk" solved NOTHING!! and closed the case.

wordpressd
1/26/19

For freelancer anyone account can be disabled anytime without any proper explanation or verification. Any completed order with 5 stars review can be cancelled any time even its 3 months later, so there is no guarantee you will get paid after your work! If you are client and want to do fraud activity in fiverr you can easily do, after getting your service you can get 100% refund, just contact with their support or make a dispute in paypal or credit card vendor, you will get refund.

niallj5
1/25/19

This scumbag company has robbed a hard working man. Voice over pete. for thousands of dollars. Worst company ever

coltonh12
1/22/19

Horrible company with terrible practices.

Do not support this company.

Do not spend money on any service here.

ajs44
1/19/19

I have figured out!
Fiverr company tries to protect his sellers!

If you give them negative feedback, it will remove the seller for you but not from the system. They will still work normally!
In short your review wouldn't display for that seller!

Trick- Fiverr will only show you positive feedbacks mainly 5 Stars to get more work on board!

It happens! No worries!
I wasted my money!
But you shouldn't!

georgiosm4
1/16/19

Good community. There are some really genuine people in this community that will try to please you. The only problem you have is who to choose. Also I dont like that we cannot change our username and the user must create a new profile.

4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I used Fiverr for my company logo. The guy lives in Vietnam and speak minimal English. I paid for an upgraded package with an unlimited amount of revisions, 3 original logos, stationary and Facebook as well as Twitter page covers. What does unlimited mean if a revision takes 24 hours and each revision is correcting spelling mistakes or telling him you don't want a green dog in your logo, I want a natural looking dog. His response is "you choose font and gives you a pale old lady stockings colour dog" instead of a white Dalmatian with black dots or a brown German Shepard. In the end I used an online translator to translate my requests from English to Vietnamese. He told me to sketch something and he'd make something. If I could sketch something then I would do my own logo. The one logo that I liked was the one I gave him all my ideas for. All he did was put it together in the right format. I was so frustrated with his other two attempts that I said ok give me the first logo with stationary and everything I've paid for. I got the most basic design, no stationary or headers. Did I go through customer service? OF COURSE! Throughout this whole ordeal. I described every little detail. Each time a different person would reply and say "I can understand your frustration and I will contact him". Only to have him return with the same dog in orange or turquoise and every time customer service would spit out the same line "I can understand your frustration and I will contact him. We see he is responding to you within 24 hours so for us that means you are trying to work things out. I want my money back! Sorry we can't give you your money back. The seller has received his money and its up to him to give you any money back if he so chooses. It was a dreadful experience. I ended up using an online logo maker and I loved it. PLUS it actually cost less. I'm now doing my own website. If you have the patience then try to do it yourself. Do NOT skimp on your website. The way the world is run today you want your website and all social media presence to correctly reflect your quality. If at the end I'm not happy with my website I will go to a professional and pay what it costs. Hope this helped and good luck

By Dina L.

I know I have to wade through a lot of questionable sellers to get a good one. Happy hunting. There are good ones out there though.

By L M.

All I can say id Fiverr is the BIGGEST SCAM going. Had to dispute the charges through my bank to get the money back

By Lori P.

stay far away from fiverr. I paid a guy to do some work and proved with third party techniques they used bots for fake views to my site..yet this guy had many many great reviews..you cannot trust this site whatsoever. stick with paypal as you most likely will get nowhere with fiverr.

By kevin c.

If you want a site designed to steal credit card data from hard-working, civilized people, please use Fiverr. It is designed for one thing: to take your credit card data and leave you to deal with a mess. More details, reply or search for my previous posts.

By Terry H.

Don't trust anybody who can not properly complete an English sentence. That's my advice.

By rich i.

The answer is plain simple NO! You will get your followers, yes! but they are all bots, so you will lose 90% of the followers the same week, might as well throw this 5 bucks in the air.

By Kat L.

I've had 28 orders and all but two were very satisfactory. Most were PDFform building or business card templates, but I had s few design logos for me then used the one I liked. Buyers: it's cheap. Remember that. When the service is good I tip generously then use the same person. I get great service, often in one day. When I order, I add express service and have yet to be disappointed. It's a business model without customer service. Face it. If you want customer service, go to Nordstroms or Nieman Marcus. Do a better job selecting your service provider; be clear in the order, and overpay.

By Henly M.

There is very little in the world that is unique. You have to trust or spend a lot more $$$ or do it yourself

By Robert D.

I would suggest having nothing whatsoever to do with Fiverr. When things go wrong - and that happens a LOT - there is no customer support line to call. They make it very difficult (in my own case, impossible) to resolve any problems. Read the evaluation reviews- they are extremely negative. My advice: find another site on which to offer your services. DG

By D G.
Questions? Get answers from the Fiverr staff and other customers.

Fiverr?