Review of Fiverr

Tel: 972-3-6317882
support@fiverr.com

teodoraj
8/17/18

So many girls hidden behind the modeling gigs doing like online prostitutes and Fiverr ignores it. Disgusting and cheep.

sarahy50
8/10/18

I have spent much time at this portal but a very little response than my expectation. They really need to improve if they want people to work through them.

claudioc22
8/6/18

sellers, even with a good rate, are not professional at all. Even when they admit it by writing, the customer service is not able to judge and force you to pay for a service that it's completely useless, more due to the terrible delivery and damages caused.
Why pay a platform if they are there just to get money and not to moderate?
I would like to find the way to low rate the seller in question, but the customer service makes it as difficult as possible, till now in my case, impossible.

pentapowerc
8/5/18

It's the worst place where you can find big words for their service but will surely turn out to beat you down. If you don't believe me, you'll pay the price.

der10
8/2/18

Horrible service! Please look else where when needing a specific service done because Fiverr is not the place. As many other reviews have said, its impossible, customer service is non existent and the designers on there should NOT be called designers as they deliver crappy work.

Heres the process just so you understand:
Contact the seller about the task you need done
The seller agrees they can complete the task no problem
The seller sends you an offer which you gladly accept so they can get working on the task
The seller delivers the order
Once the order is delivered then you MUST accept the order before they send you the edit files
Once you accept the order then you get the edit files to send to the supplier
Once you accept the order you are directed to leave a review about the seller and asked to leave a TIP

Now you have all you need to send the file to the supplier. If there are any issues with the file then you have to contact the seller AGAIN and ask them to fix the issues they did . GOOD LUCK on getting the seller to reply or even fix the mess up they made. Once you contact Fiverr customer service you are pretty much told they can't help you BECAUSE you accepted the order already. WHATTTTT!! They take your money and run!

marving37
8/1/18

I am very happy with the service that Dunjabosanac provided5/4/18
I really like Fiverr. I use the site all the time for various needs related to my business including voiceovers, social media graphics..

shabirb
7/31/18

Fiverr have world's bad customer services for sellers.

they never help seller, they treat seller like nothing, they think seller is there servant, but they never thought its because of seller's good quality and hard work they are doing there business.

They have very bad policies regarding the seller.

If seller have enemy in real life and if he complaint on fiverr that he is my enemy fiverr will close the seller account.

They are giving 100% support only to the buyers not to the sellers.

Buyer can do anything to the seller, he can take work from the seller. and then ask easily for refund and post negative feedback.

Fiverr seller is giving 20% of the order to the fiverr and other payment transfer deduction but seller is not secure at all.

If i hate any seller i can make a new account as a buyer and make a order to the seller then i will contact fiverr $#*! team they will close the seller account for no reason.

if buyer is drunk he will abuse seller and post negative review without any reason and fiverr support team never help the seller to sort of the feedback issue.

Now fiverr introduce new system on ever month they check seller performance if the performance is below 90% is down they are removing his badges. BUT WHY?

If you cancellation system is weak and bad, if you dont give rights and power to the seller and you don't have solid agreements while creating order. then why are you removing badges.

Buyer can order and he can ask refund even just minutes after order if he change his mind here seller have to pay him back and cancel the order at the same time but fiverr downs the sellers order completion ratings which is 100% BAD thing on fiverr.

MY MESSAGE IS FOR FIVERR SUPPORT TEAM. BUYERS ARE KING BUT IT DOES MEAN SELLERS ARE THEIR SERVANT, SHOW SOME RESPECT TOWARDS SELLERS.

STOP NOW GIVING MORE IMPORTANCE TO THE BUYER AS SOME BUYERS ARE GREEDY AND BAD MINDED PEOPLE.

MAKE YOUR WEBSITE AND POLICY PROFESSIONAL DONT THINK FOR YOUR BENEFITS. AS YOU KNOW IF BUYER CANCEL THE ORDER FROM ONE SELLER HE WILL USE SERVICE FROM OTHER SELLER SO IN ALL WAYS ITS YOU GUYS WIN WIN GAME.

So improve your ordering and feedback system.....

charleyj16
7/27/18

Disorganized process, final product will be late, not to spec, no refunds given, contractor has power to stiff you. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE YOUR REVIEW IF YOU FIND A PROBLEM IN THE WORK AFTER THE FACT.

kateh120
7/26/18

Customer support is non existent so heaven forbid you get in to an order dispute. Invest your money somewhere else that actually provides a legitimate service

olivierr20
7/25/18

Inexistant customer support. When you try to contact customer support regarding a dispute with a seller, an error message appers saying ''Delivery Failed'' You can only review a seller if you accept his order delivery. If you file a dispute as a buyer with your payment provider they disable your account.

johnb1878
7/24/18

This company is a complete joke. A bunch of scam artists. I used them a few times in the past but today I had a seller that did an exceptional job and so I decided to give him a $5 tip.

Of course we all know that there is a $2 service fee on purchases. How do we know? Because it shows the $2 service fee on the order page! Logical right. You can't charge somebody a fee that they don't know about and are not shown on some sort of order/confirmation page. That's kind of...um...illegal.

So I go to give this guy a $5 tip, click all the way though (the confirmation page looks exactly like the original order page...except NO SERVICE CHARGE ANYWHERE TO BE FOUND). Then you click, they charge your credit card and the next page comes up, showing you the total price for the service, plus the "tip". In that total price is ANOTHER $2 service charge that was included in the tip charge but never shown to the user. Of course the strategy of this pathetic company is that nobody will bother to do the math when that page comes up (WHY ARE YOU SHOWING ME A SUMMED TOTAL WITH THE INITIAL PURCHASE PRICE AS A CONFIRMATION PAGE FOR THE TIP I JUST MADE?!).

I send an email to get my $2 back and this guy has the nerve to attach the terms and conditions, which shows that a $2 service fee is payable on any PURCHASE up to $40. A tip is, by definition, not a purchase jack@$$ but nice try.

This is so obviously a deliberate scam. Reeks of a desperate startup looking to inflate revenue. Must be looking to ipo this crap company so they can cash out as the "customers" leave en masse. Leave this mess of a company for the unsuspecting shareholders.

Never again, worthless scam artists!

shrutit
7/24/18

This was my first and pathetic experience with the site. I got in touch with a php developer ericmuchenah . I ordered a php web app which was critical to my business. However, at the time of delivery and much after that too, the freelancer was nowhere to be traced. No responses despite repeated requests. I met a dead end and wasted my time and money too. The refund of the cancelled order has to be used on fiverr only, and getting back to the bank account seems to be a long process. Don't have too much hopes with the site, I suggest.

Tip for consumers: Beware of unprofessional freelancers on the site

stewartw23
7/23/18

I've explored Fiverr as both a buyer and a seller. I found out a policy of Fiverr's recently that eroded even more of my trust as a buyer. If a seller does not deliver or respond and the order is automatically cancelled:

1. Fiverr defaults to giving you site credit instead of refunding to payment method, even though the situation is not at all the buyer's fault

2. Fiverr does not refund the service fee portion of that order if your site balance is automatically applied to your next order (at which point you have to pay the service fee again, no less)

Their promotions in general perpetuate a negative labor model, encouraging people to work all hours of the day for minuscule pay.

muntaham1
7/21/18

Fiverr has worst help and support team they just don't give a damn about there customers and sellers and act like god like creatures. . . Okay even if you have to bane any account YOU can at least:
1) Give them one or two WARNINGS . . .
2) If you just don't have time to give them warning at least you can tell them that which rule and regulation they have breached and broke. . .
Worst website and company ever. . . :(

markf354
7/18/18

I listed a gig on Fiverr a few months ago and it started off well. Getting a lot of interested and sales very quickly! I had a customer a few days ago that ordered a gig and then decide she canceled it stating she purchased the wrong gig, which also left me a 1-star review! I contacted Fiverr to remove the review because it was not my fault in anyway whatsoever, and they said "they will not remove the review because the buyer canceled the order" I was like, eh? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever and why do I deserve a -1star review for that reason when myself and the buyer had done nothing wrong here; it doesn't make any sense, and I was left really confused at this policy? I contacted them one time to share my feelings about this policy and asked them if they agreed with me and I could not get any answer for that, which was very laughable because we all know deep down that they know I am right here.

But anyway, I have now canceled my account because I do not want to work on Fiverr if they have ridiculous policies like this, and lastly, I would not recommend to sell on there just in case this happens to you...

jeffh375
7/17/18

It really started out as a great idea, and everything was only $5

time went by, $5 became $30, then $100, then $200

the new site should be called Hunderrr!!!!!!! i better go buy the domain!

Hunderrr.com and Thouserrr.com coming soon

PS. Fiverr is just full of autobot scams, copy and paste work, and hacks looking to make a fiverr.

jorgec77
7/12/18

I hate fiverr they have close ny 7 accounts with no reasons total scam I don`t prefer this site to any one

karimp7
7/10/18

Fiverr mother fu cking trust & safety team members banned my ID where I don't anything wrong. I ask them the reason buy there to support members everytime send bot messages but never tell the correct reason. They eat my money almost $4000

davidr921
7/8/18

Being extorted by one of the fiverr consultants after they deleted 17 www sites.
fiverr refuses to take ANY responsability.
Avoid this if you do not have a passport photo of your consultant.
fiverr is a terrible choice.

muhamamdh
7/5/18

This website is not only worst for buyers, but also for sellers. I have worked hard on providing services to the buyers, and buyer after taking our benefit would open dispute to Fiverr and then seller loses all the money. This has happened to me three times, STAY AWAY FROM THIS $#*!.

Tip for consumers: No one

gailg73
7/4/18

I used Fiverr for the first and last time and it was an absolute disaster. My three day book formatting turned into weeks and then well over a month. The "seller" who advertised as fluent in "English" was clearly not "fluent" and made huge errors in the book formatting. Fiverr seemed to take the position that if the seller put text in ANY order then it was a completed job. Consequently text was broken up, Text that read "She clearly thought me a bit soft in the head" was formatted to read "She clearly thought me a bits of tint he head" I could provide over a hundred examples. Fiverr kept insisting I work with the seller whose lack of English skills made the formatting a nightmare because they could not see the positioning errors in text. Fiverr basically held my payment hostage, kept referring me back to the seller and clearly did not read or understand the issue. Finally I requested a revision, again, the seller sent a revision and Fiverr immediately marked the deal as closed (before their three day review period). I will have the entire book done with a professional and I will NOT recommend FIverr nor will I deal with that company again. Most disappointing experience.

mej4
7/3/18

I know that platforms like fiverr.com are hit and miss. Now I did get OK work here and there. What I am totally frustrated by right now is the lack of response and support from fiverr.com itself. All the support desk messages start with "I'm sorry and you must feel frustrated" and then they add on to the frustration. My first message was asking how I can get around the rule of responding to a gig within 3 days. If I have a heavy work schedule, I may not be able to do so. When I wrote the help center, it took THEM 9 DAYS to respond to my message asking how I get an extension to a 3 days response rate. And with a few more complications, it means that my 65$ gig has been finalised in their view, but I did not get any useful work out of it. I need to start over again with a different editor after having spent around 10 hours providing feedback (video footage - takes a while to give feedback), and fiverr.com is taking no responsibility and refuses to refund. So it is similar to ordering clothes from a shop in China. If you get the wrong thing - there's no way to get a refund.

raulh29
7/2/18

This is one of the emails that I got and sent to the FBI's. The emails stated that if I didn't buy their serves they would send spam backlinks. I forwarded my complaint to the FBI. This is the link: https://www.fbi.gov/tips
Send any threats to FBI. They are also running ads on Facebook.

kjh4
7/2/18

Out website was contacted by someone through Fiverr. We were told that they had placed malware on the site and that if we did not buy from them their "gigs", they would add more and crash the site.

Informed Fiverr - who did nothing.

5 days later the site crashed due to these extortionists

IF Fiverr is not involved - they allowed it to happen as no actions were obviously taken.

Do not support a site that knowlingly lets such things occur through their software transfer systems

camilam13
6/30/18

I made an order of designing a logo via Ashleyeliz which is a 4.9* level 2- seller out of over 2000 reviews. For paying $25 plus $2 service fee, I supposed to get 4 files including source and vector files within 24 hours. But what I got is just only one only poor quality png file. She blocked me from the chat box but I was till be able via inbox. She tried to get me leave a 5* review and said she would send me all files after finish. After I reviewed she never sent me anything, I tried to message her as well as Fiverr support but no one ever responded. It was a big joke that I realized Fiverr updated to completed work. I messaged the seller saying if she didn't reply or complete the files for me I would report to get a refund through Paypal because the deadline was over already. Luckily, I did pay via Paypal. She messaged me back right away and said I should get all the files within 30 minutes. I finally got on the files after 2 more hours waiting that I was not happy with the design but still accepted because I emergently needed it to send the supplier, my current designer could not make it in time, that's why I tried Fiverr and had this poor experience.
Please just stay away. If you want to try, just make sure to read the 1* reviews 1st and then go with PayPal. If you are not be able to read the bad reviews, please don't ever try, it's a big joke! Please don't waste your time!

4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I used Fiverr for my company logo. The guy lives in Vietnam and speak minimal English. I paid for an upgraded package with an unlimited amount of revisions, 3 original logos, stationary and Facebook as well as Twitter page covers. What does unlimited mean if a revision takes 24 hours and each revision is correcting spelling mistakes or telling him you don't want a green dog in your logo, I want a natural looking dog. His response is "you choose font and gives you a pale old lady stockings colour dog" instead of a white Dalmatian with black dots or a brown German Shepard. In the end I used an online translator to translate my requests from English to Vietnamese. He told me to sketch something and he'd make something. If I could sketch something then I would do my own logo. The one logo that I liked was the one I gave him all my ideas for. All he did was put it together in the right format. I was so frustrated with his other two attempts that I said ok give me the first logo with stationary and everything I've paid for. I got the most basic design, no stationary or headers. Did I go through customer service? OF COURSE! Throughout this whole ordeal. I described every little detail. Each time a different person would reply and say "I can understand your frustration and I will contact him". Only to have him return with the same dog in orange or turquoise and every time customer service would spit out the same line "I can understand your frustration and I will contact him. We see he is responding to you within 24 hours so for us that means you are trying to work things out. I want my money back! Sorry we can't give you your money back. The seller has received his money and its up to him to give you any money back if he so chooses. It was a dreadful experience. I ended up using an online logo maker and I loved it. PLUS it actually cost less. I'm now doing my own website. If you have the patience then try to do it yourself. Do NOT skimp on your website. The way the world is run today you want your website and all social media presence to correctly reflect your quality. If at the end I'm not happy with my website I will go to a professional and pay what it costs. Hope this helped and good luck

By Dina L.

All I can say id Fiverr is the BIGGEST SCAM going. Had to dispute the charges through my bank to get the money back

By Lori P.

If you want a site designed to steal credit card data from hard-working, civilized people, please use Fiverr. It is designed for one thing: to take your credit card data and leave you to deal with a mess. More details, reply or search for my previous posts.

By Terry H.

Don't trust anybody who can not properly complete an English sentence. That's my advice.

By rich i.

The answer is plain simple NO! You will get your followers, yes! but they are all bots, so you will lose 90% of the followers the same week, might as well throw this 5 bucks in the air.

By Kat L.

I've had 28 orders and all but two were very satisfactory. Most were PDFform building or business card templates, but I had s few design logos for me then used the one I liked. Buyers: it's cheap. Remember that. When the service is good I tip generously then use the same person. I get great service, often in one day. When I order, I add express service and have yet to be disappointed. It's a business model without customer service. Face it. If you want customer service, go to Nordstroms or Nieman Marcus. Do a better job selecting your service provider; be clear in the order, and overpay.

By Henly M.

Better to go someplace else. You may get nothing from them.

By Patricia C.

There is very little in the world that is unique. You have to trust or spend a lot more $$$ or do it yourself

By Robert D.

I would suggest having nothing whatsoever to do with Fiverr. When things go wrong - and that happens a LOT - there is no customer support line to call. They make it very difficult (in my own case, impossible) to resolve any problems. Read the evaluation reviews- they are extremely negative. My advice: find another site on which to offer your services. DG

By D G.

I know I have to wade through a lot of questionable sellers to get a good one. Happy hunting. There are good ones out there though.

By L M.
Questions? Get answers from the Fiverr staff and other customers.

29 Photos for Fiverr