US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

mistys5
8/10/15

I purchased 3 pairs of adidas shoes, over $300 and not one pair is correct. They are all the wrong colors and sizes and they're dirty! I'm so sad and grossed out and no one will email me back, there is no invoice or shoebox (fakes too) to do a return with. All from Shanghai, please let's get this website shut down! This is so wrong, just more thieves :,(

keithh44
5/5/15

I ordered this on 11/04/2014 (about a year ago). Battery has just faded. So it did the 1 year, but I am disappointed. Battery was cheap of course, but I had to pay Customs Import Duty on it!
I won't be ordering again from Espow. Best avoided.
K Hawkins
Wells, Somerset, UK

sb105
12/15/14

I ordered 6 Lipo batteries for the Syma indoor helicopters that my grandson and I fly when we are able to get together on Oct. 22nd of this year and after not even receiving an e-mail confirming ESPOW had received my order, I e-mailed the company to inquire if the order had in fact been received. I received a response on Oct. 25th that the order had been received on Oct.22nd and that payment had been confirmed that same day. I was also told in the Oct. 25th e-mail from ESPOW that I should expect to receive the order in 7 to 14 business days. Today is Dec. 15th and I still HAVE NOT received my order and I'm starting to think I never will. I have e-mailed ESPOW several times asking what the problem is and Janet from ESPOW keeps telling me in replies to my inquiries that my order has been shipped and is on the way but the United States Postal Service seems to have no record of the tracking number ESPOW provides. I have placed a lot of on line orders with numerous companies over the years and ESPOW is by far the WORST company I have ever encountered. In my last e-mail I asked that they either re-ship my order or refund my money and I was told that ESPOW would be happy to give me a discount on my next order.................AS IF I WERE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO EVEN THINK OF PLACING ANOTHER ORDER WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would strongly advise anyone and everyone to avoid purchasing anything from ESPOW!! In my opinion they are an internet scam, nothing else

pauld95
10/29/14

I bought an Autocom CDP+ Diagnostic tool at Espow website at an unbelievably cheap price. At first I thought it was not real but then went ahead and bought it. delivery was on time. When I installed the device software on my computer I could not believe how lucky I was to get a perfectly working device but so cheap. I will keep on buying at Espow website and take advantage of the extraordinary cheap prices while it lasts. Customer care was the best ever. We kept in touch and they helped me through the process of installation in an amazing way. Thank you ESPOW team!
N.B. I recommand

scottc59
10/27/14

chasing my refund for a while now...send me Chinese based mobile phone,send it to them,although you cant send mobile phone batteries !!!i had to lie in declaration,to send it to them,and they are bul$#*!ing me ever since!!

because of their chinease mobile phone,my paypal acc.was closed,as i was a risk to them...they hold my money for 180 days!!!

but thats another story...

DO NOT DO THE MISTAKE OF BUYING ON ESPOW...HERES FEW WORDS FOR GOOGLE SEARCH: ESPOW SCAM, ESPOW FRAUD, ESPOW THIEVES, ESPOW DISHONEST, DO NOT USE ESPOW,
You can see in the reviews here,their respond is always the same,just copy & paste,just giving bull$#*!t empty respond

gong1
10/16/14

Hace mas de 15 días lo compre y pague para q llegara por dhl en una semana o menos. Todavía estoy esperando, como mañana no este aqui anuló el pedido ya que pague con paypal ,

romerof
7/15/14

Es mi primer pedido a Espow, una tablet y su funda. El precio y la atención inmejorable y la rapidez muy buena teniendo en cuenta que me ha llegado en 15 días, por correo ordinario y sin pagar tasas adicionales.

It's my first order Espow a tablet and its cover. The price and excellent care and very good speed considering that I have received in 15 days, by mail without paying extra fees.

belindam5
7/14/14

I ordered a majic ball light and I am very satisfied with your product. I would definitely order again from this website even though it took about four weeks to arrive it was worth the waiting ! Thanks espow

georgesc1
7/11/14

Excellent service!

bestb3
7/10/14

We made the order on 30/6, ESPOW send me lOK for delivery on 2/7 and the item has arrived on 7/7 in Italy with extra payment for DHL that we choose.
ThanKs to Mrs Alice for fast reply and delivery.
Important information: the tablet CUBE has no manual but i've knew allready that's
not available so i download it
There are also extra fee to pay in the douane 29 Euros in Italy

suzannem17
6/30/14

Dreadful. I didn't even order from this company but found my order hijacked by them. My 2-5 day UK delivery with a Royal Mail tracking number has turned into a 4 weeks and waiting ordeal with an item that is coming from either Singapore or mainland China (depending on the latest email update). And don't expect Paypal to step in when you find that your UK order turns into a far more expensive proposition with the imposition of import VAT. They appear to be uninterested in the fact that this company pretends to be UK based, and places cross-border orders without the customer's authority. I'm without my battery or my money.

andrewm107
6/26/14

So far I have not received the item but can not complain about the customer service team. I have been in contact with them regarding delivery and they respond very quickly.
I was also e-mailed the same day I placed my order and informed that the item was no longer available. They offered the later model (better spec) at no extra cost.
I hope the order arrives but so far my experience is very positive one.

danielb95
6/4/14

The service is really good there. Some problems appeared at first but then they solved them very quickly for me. Great Service! Will buy from them soon.

eileeny
4/14/14

I purchased a Multipoint Speakerphone Bluetooth and I cannot get it to work. I need to know how I can get a manual. I watched the Youtube demonstration but it really was not helpful.

mikem175
4/9/14

My husband ordered a receiver on this site. I am very worried after I googled espow. I thought we lost the money, but the receiver arrived in good condition. It's still working after I used it for some time. I will order from them again.

wend435
3/25/14

It is such a horrible experience shopping at their site. I ordered a pair of sandals and bridal gloves to wear them in 2014 May. Ordered was confirmed back on 2014 Jan 21. It is now END OF MARCH, and I am still waiting for my parcel. They provided a tracking number. But it only said "parcel had left origin country".

I would rather pay a bit more shipping fees and shop at Amazon or Ebay.

rayd11
3/20/14

I ordered a laptop battery "delivered from our UK warehouse in 2-4 days". After 5 days emailed them (UK phone is just an unmonitored answer phone) to be told it is being shipped from HongKong and will be another 20 days!!

I told them I needed the item for a training course so cancelled the order and got one from Amazon. The said it had already been shipped, but to decline delivery etc. etc. etc. Returns policy means it would cost about £40 to send it back!! Transpires that despite their assurance that they couldn't cancel the order as it had been sent, it wasn't even posted until the 13th March!!!

In short, PayPal just declined my claim because they are wet flannels who don't wan to upset the biggest payer, and I now have a battery (delivered after almost a month!) which I neither want or need.

I have reported this Company to Trading Standards in the UK who were horrified at what they are doing, and I am today contacting HM Customs to inform them of the declaration of a "gift worth $7" on the package, which was actually a commercial sale worth in excess of $60!! Another illegal activity!

Total SCAM and a to be avoided like the plague!!

jamesc149
2/11/14

I ordered an extension battery from Espow- it cost $120 in my local currency.

It worked for a few times, then failed.
I contacted them about it, after some time they asked me to send it back to be repaired. I did so at my cost (a further $36). Finally it was returned and after about two weeks it has failed again.

I contacted them about it and their response was that it is now out of warranty, and that I can buy a new one if I want. Why would I want to do that?

I think under the circumstances it would be fair to give me at least some of my money back. Very disappointing,

davidi11
12/18/13

Dec 2013 bad experience. Ordered a replacement battery for my daughters computer nov 29, it is dec 20 and they have no record of the order even though they have taken paypal payment. I had to initiate dispute and claim with paypal. When you hear bad reviews, they are real..no one makes them up, people are annoyed and frustrated with their experience and they make the effort to help others avoid the bad experience. the good reviews can be concocted by the offending web site to attempt to offset the bad reviews. It is a numbers game, the bad guys get it, they overwhelm the bad reviews with concocted good reviews to create doubt in your mind. Face the truth, if you are seeing some bad reviews that span time for a web supplier... The truth is they are worth avoiding. I hope this note helps you avoid the bad experience and waste of time I have had with Espow.

kaitlynj1
10/16/13

Just thought I'd say that the site isn't a scam they are just very very slow. I ordered a cell phone case on Sept 23 and received an email outlining my order and another email on the 24th saying the order was received. Then I heard nothing until Oct 7th when I received an email saying it was shipped. It arrived on Oct 10th. So the shipping itself was pretty fast but no idea what was going on for the two weeks between the order confirmation and when it was shipped. I don't mind, I love the case. It was well packaged and seems like good quality.
So if you want something quickly, don't order from here, but if you don't mind the wait then it's not a big deal. It seems like a lot of people on here panicked while they were waiting...doesn't mean it's a scam.

selvar1
10/10/13

Ordered a bluetooth car mirror to be taken abroad, and waitied for long.. finally got an email from them:

We are sorry to tell you that the ECPA8 is out of stock in the market.We looked for it from many suppliers but can not find it.Refund will be arranged tomorrow.Please check your account recently.

Sorry for the inconvenience brought to you.

Yours sincerely,

Espow Service Team

Betty

This makes me so annoyed as I don't have time to place an order and get it delivered before I leave.

kattyj
10/3/13

I'm glad to find that it is in fully accordance with its descriptions. Like it very much. I am so pleased with the seller's sincerity that I will place another order.

bellaz
10/3/13

Fast delivery! And it looks pretty good. I hope for its good performance! Besides, thanks for the present.

nicyj
9/24/13

Excellent shopping experience !!
My first shopping experience was excellent and I shall continue my shopping from this website.
Sorry I nearly forgot to tell you I bought a DreamBox!!

-andrewr
9/18/13

FRAUD. Do NOT purchase or even go to this site! Experimented with this site after reading all the horrible reviews and purchased a Universal lens attachment for my phone...immediately took my money out of my account then a day later said my purchased product was out of stock and to wait 7 days. Now trying to get a refund and I know for sure there's going to be issues. Anybody with common sense will know ESPOW is a complete SCAM. This site should get no stars.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ESPOW staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
parj
Par J.
on 2/18/13
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the ESPOW staff and other customers.

ESPOW?