Review of Esbateria.es

Esbateria.es reviews

1 star

victorm94
10/25/17

Perfect.Good seller and good communication.
He sido recomendado por Mountain porque ellos ya no tenian baterias en stock.

elent2
8/30/17

They were efficient. The product arrive save and fast.
Everything was correct.
It is a gift for my father and we´ll test the product within a few days.

angelz10
8/13/17

The item took a little bit longer than expected (not much) but I wrote to the support service and they reply to me very fast and kindly, so I am happy with the purchase. The product (charger) arrived in good conditions and properly packaged so I think it was a good deal.

javiert7
7/31/17

Cargador PA-1121-28 19V 6.32A 120W funciona muy bien, mejor que el original de ASUS que me mandaron cuando se me estropeó el que tenía

isidrol2
7/28/17

Buen precio y servicio rápido. Funcionando correctamente en cuanto he recibido la batería.
Bateria A41-X550A 15V 2950mAh, 44wh compatible con ASUS.

ignaciof10
7/28/17

I was looking for HP adapter, at the HP branch wasn't available. After looking for few days I found esbateria they had the stock, after buying it the contact me for double check the model, it came 8 days later and it works flawlessly.

ignaciob29
7/28/17

Even if comming from other country the item arrived in less than 2 weeks. The packet was good enough to protect the battery and since im using it the laptop is working without any problem and battery seems to last for long. Im happy that my laptop is portable again. The battery is a bit expensive but is very hard to find in other place and impossible to find cheaper.

javierc31
7/28/17

THE BATERY IS GOOD.The battery has arrived in its established time. According to the tests everything seems correct without any type of problem, as we go using it if something happens we will contact you.

sergiod13
5/27/17

I had some doubts before receiving the new battery but when I got it I realized they were nonsense. The battery is equal to the old one I had in my laptop. No differences

oscara28
5/18/17

Payment through paypal without any problem. Battery arrived on time, on the specified dates. Good packaging, battery well protected inside the box.

miguels34
5/10/17

La batería funciona perfectamente es original.
Tardó poco tiempo en llegar teniendo en cuenta que me llegó a España.
Muy buen servicio. Recomendable total

Response from esbateria e., Esbateria.es Representative
Thanks for your review, we will try our best to do better.
juanr66
4/26/17

Bateria de mas celdas que la estandar del portatil asus eepc de 11 pulgadas, se nota bastante el aumento de duración.

carlosl60
4/26/17

The battery I ordered was for a Lenovo laptop. The received battery is correct and it looks as original but reference to Lenovo has been manually deleted. I guess that is a consecuence of the brand copyrights.

pabloe4
4/19/17

The product was the one described. It came perfectly packed and sealed.Delivery time was as spected. Price was fair and the product of high quality.
I would recomed the site to all who are in doubt.

andresf11
3/29/17

Quality, efficiency, quickly, easily,....
I can´t say anymore, in resume, my purchase was a great experience.

jesusm51
3/29/17

Excelente, to much posibilites about battery .
Good prices and excellent services.
The most important its de explain videos about battery its great to not mistake the election

ricardb
3/29/17

I asked for a battery for my Clevo lapton (Mountain), the company of my computer took more than 3 months to tell me that they didn't have a battery.. Instead, here they even asked me to send a picture of the battery to be sure they sent the correct one and in 2 or 3 weeks it arrived! :)

Compré una batería para mi portatil Clevo (de Mountain), Mountain tardó más de 3 meses para decirme que no tenían stock y que tardarían otros 3 más para recibirlo...
Decidí comprarlo aquí (mucho más barato), me pidieron una foto de la batería vieja para no errar en el pedido y en 2 o 3 semanas llegó! :)

franr16
3/17/17

Perfecto rápido y si problemas muy buen material y exacto a lo que describen, sin duda una gran compra.

julianf20
3/17/17

La batería es compatible con en ordenador pero su duración es menor a la original. Espero que con el tiempo aumente su duración

josec97
3/3/17

Item as described, at an attractive price.
Service was good, with good communication.
Delivery was a bit long, but expected.

antonioo16
3/3/17

Fast delivery and product as described. Very good provider. I will recomend it to other people. Competitive prices and good service. Very satisfied with the battery.

luisc66
2/27/17

Batería ASUS N551JQ solicitada el 16 de febrero. Recibida el 27 de febrero. Mas barata que en cualquier otra web. Buen embalaje, rapidez de entrega y cero problemas. Todo perfecto y funcionando correctamente.

ASUS N551JQ bought on February 16th. Item delivered on February 27th. Better prizes than any other sites, good packaging, quickly delivery, without problems. All perfect and working correctly. I recommend www.esbaterias.es.

Response from esbateria e., Esbateria.es Representative
Thanks for your sharing.
estitxue
2/27/17

I´ve few problems to find a good battery for my laptop, but after searching a lot, I found this page and I´ve to accept that this one is the best.

Apart from the price, the quality is also good one, and if I have to review something, maybe it´ll be the delay. But, it´s normal because battery came from China.

Better imposible!

miguell26
2/24/17

The battery received is totally suitable for my laptop asus f551m ... the delivery time has been acceptable.

micamotos
2/24/17

todo fue muy rápido y claro, estoy encantado con esta pagina volveré a comprar en este sitio Web, ya los considero una empresa seria y responsable, por poner una pega que fuesen algo mas rápidos en el envió pero como dije antes por poner algo en lo que se pueda mejorar en general como ya he puntuado antes excelente.

Questions? Get answers from the Esbateria.es staff and other customers.

Esbateria.es?