Esbateria.es

Esbateria.es has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 92 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Esbateria.es also ranks 3rd among Laptop Batteries sites.

• I am very happy for descovered this battery provider.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Esbateria.es?

“quick and easy”

Manuel C.
8/29/19

Fast and accurate order, received earlier than expected and in perfect condition, very difficult to improve. I advise everyone if they want something safe and fast.

battery (32)
antonioc171
January 26th, 2020
Good battery
i7 asus laptop working as expected
Happy to choose to buy from you

Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
Thanks for your support. We serve every customer with care. We sell all ASUS brand batteries. Any questions about Asus batteries can be consulted.
edwardc298
October 5th, 2019
I have purchased many products from this site and have had great times with all of them. It's a very reliable site with great customer service.
Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
Thanks for your kind review, hope we can do more business in the future.
manuelc109
August 29th, 2019
Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
Thanks for your feedback. Most of our hot products are stored in the local Warehouse to make sure orders reach you at the highest speed.
euskop
January 23rd, 2019
They are very serious. And taking into account that everything comes from so far, the truth, that the waiting time is usually not very long. It is our trusted provider and will remain so.
We have not had any problems with returns or credits.
We will continue working with the
Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
Thanks for your support. In addition to the inbound inspection, our professional engineers will re-test the battery before shipping to ensure the security and stable.
All our batteries with 1-year warranty and promise 30 days money back,7*24 hours customer service.
carlosh60
Carlos H.
June 25th, 2018
I am very satisfy with this product and with the service of www.esbateria.es.
The product was send to me in very good condition and with a wonderfull package.
gabrielm91
April 27th, 2018
I got my battery for a very good price (as compared to traditional shops), and it works perfectly, just as the original.
albertor34
April 29th, 2018
Second hand battery for an Asus tablet. Refurbished but good as new. Excellent packaging and free delivery in a reasonable time.
carlosp75
March 26th, 2018
The product was delivered in the according timings, and the quallity of the product was really good. I have already changed the battery and it just works as if the laptop was new. I can totally recommend Esbateria and will sure rely on them the next time I need to change any battery of my devices.
Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
Thanks for your encouragement, we will try our best to do better in the future.
jesusl27
December 27th, 2017
It works very well. After several uses it keeps the capacity and power. It seems to be even better than the replaced original. I am very happy for descovered this battery provider. I have to congratulate them and to encourage to follow their good path.
jli2
December 10th, 2017
the item arrives quickly and very well protected, very easy to install and good price. All perfect.Recommended seller
victorm94
October 25th, 2017
Perfect.Good seller and good communication.
He sido recomendado por Mountain porque ellos ya no tenian baterias en stock.
elent2
August 30th, 2017
Verified purchase
They were efficient. The product arrive save and fast.
Everything was correct.
It is a gift for my father and we´ll test the product within a few days.
ignaciob29
Verified purchase
Even if comming from other country the item arrived in less than 2 weeks. The packet was good enough to protect the battery and since im using it the laptop is working without any problem and battery seems to last for long. Im happy that my laptop is portable again. The battery is a bit expensive but is very hard to find in other place and impossible to find cheaper.
angelz10
August 13th, 2017
Verified purchase
The item took a little bit longer than expected (not much) but I wrote to the support service and they reply to me very fast and kindly, so I am happy with the purchase. The product (charger) arrived in good conditions and properly packaged so I think it was a good deal.
ignaciof10
Verified purchase
I was looking for HP adapter, at the HP branch wasn't available. After looking for few days I found esbateria they had the stock, after buying it the contact me for double check the model, it came 8 days later and it works flawlessly.
javierc31
Verified purchase
THE BATERY IS GOOD.The battery has arrived in its established time. According to the tests everything seems correct without any type of problem, as we go using it if something happens we will contact you.
sergiod13
May 27th, 2017
Verified purchase
I had some doubts before receiving the new battery but when I got it I realized they were nonsense. The battery is equal to the old one I had in my laptop. No differences
oscara28
May 18th, 2017
Verified purchase
Payment through paypal without any problem. Battery arrived on time, on the specified dates. Good packaging, battery well protected inside the box.
pabloe4
April 19th, 2017
Verified purchase
The product was the one described. It came perfectly packed and sealed.Delivery time was as spected. Price was fair and the product of high quality.
I would recomed the site to all who are in doubt.
carlosl60
April 26th, 2017
Verified purchase
The battery I ordered was for a Lenovo laptop. The received battery is correct and it looks as original but reference to Lenovo has been manually deleted. I guess that is a consecuence of the brand copyrights.
andresf11
March 29th, 2017
Verified purchase
Quality, efficiency, quickly, easily,....
I can´t say anymore, in resume, my purchase was a great experience.
jesusm51
March 29th, 2017
Verified purchase
Excelente, to much posibilites about battery .
Good prices and excellent services.
The most important its de explain videos about battery its great to not mistake the election
luisc66
February 27th, 2017
Batería ASUS N551JQ solicitada el 16 de febrero. Recibida el 27 de febrero. Mas barata que en cualquier otra web. Buen embalaje, rapidez de entrega y cero problemas. Todo perfecto y funcionando correctamente.

ASUS N551JQ bought on February 16th. Item delivered on February 27th. Better prizes than any other sites, good packaging, quickly delivery, without problems. All perfect and working correctly. I recommend www.esbaterias.es.
Thanks for your sharing.
antonioo16
March 3rd, 2017
Verified purchase
Fast delivery and product as described. Very good provider. I will recomend it to other people. Competitive prices and good service. Very satisfied with the battery.
josec97
March 3rd, 2017
Verified purchase
Item as described, at an attractive price.
Service was good, with good communication.
Delivery was a bit long, but expected.

Questions? Get answers from the Esbateria.es staff and other customers.

About us

www.esbateria.es has been involved in laptop batteries business for over 10 years. We can offer you any model laptop batteries or adapters as long as there is stock in our market with our extensive knowledge and experience of notebook batteries. If you have any questions about the laptop battery or adapter, please do not hesitate to contact us, we unconditionally assist you in solving problems.

Why select us?

*Specialize in batteries & chargers, professional batteries & chargers manufacturer
*Over 10 years of experience sale online
*We have shipped to over 70 countries worldwide, and 300,000+ orders, our customer's reviews
*Most of the hot products are stored in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Europe Warehouses to make sure orders reach you at the highest speed.
*In addition to the inbound inspection, the battery will be rigorously re-tested by our professional engineers to ensure safety and fullness before shipment.
*30 days money back, one year warranty, free replacement within one yeare,fficient and fast after-sales service, simple return process.
*Price concessions, quality assurance.

Esbateria e.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Esbateria.es?

Have a question about Esbateria.es?