Esbateria.es

Esbateria.es has a consumer rating of 4.68 stars from 95 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Esbateria.es also ranks 3rd among Laptop Batteries sites.

• I am very happy for descovered this battery provider.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Esbateria.es?

“Great service even in times of pandemic”

Maider V.
3/24/20

We had to order a laptop battery at the height of the pandemic and confinement in China. They took the trouble to get it to us perfectly and as quickly as possible. We only have words of thanks to Julie and Chaojun, they always help us with all our orders Thank you

battery (33)
blaif
September 13th, 2016
Verified purchase
The only issue I had was with Urgent delivery. It seems not possible from China.
These people managed this quite well and refound very fast the extra cost pre-paid.
antonioc171
January 26th, 2020
Good battery
i7 asus laptop working as expected
Happy to choose to buy from you

Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
Thanks for your support. We serve every customer with care. We sell all ASUS brand batteries. Any questions about Asus batteries can be consulted.
maiderv
March 24th, 2020
josel392
November 28th, 2019
I have made several orders, they take a while to arrive but the quality of the products is unbeatable, and the prices are very good.
Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
We retest the battery before shipping, so it may take a longer time but rather than a longer waiting time, we believe that customers want a better quality battery.
We welcome any good suggestions from our respectable customer in order to improve our product quality and service.
albertor34
April 29th, 2018
Second hand battery for an Asus tablet. Refurbished but good as new. Excellent packaging and free delivery in a reasonable time.
manuelc109
August 29th, 2019
Fast and accurate order, received earlier than expected and in perfect condition, very difficult to improve. I advise everyone if they want something safe and fast.
Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
Thanks for your feedback. Most of our hot products are stored in the local Warehouse to make sure orders reach you at the highest speed.
euskop
January 23rd, 2019
They are very serious. And taking into account that everything comes from so far, the truth, that the waiting time is usually not very long. It is our trusted provider and will remain so.
We have not had any problems with returns or credits.
We will continue working with the
Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
Thanks for your support. In addition to the inbound inspection, our professional engineers will re-test the battery before shipping to ensure the security and stable.
All our batteries with 1-year warranty and promise 30 days money back,7*24 hours customer service.
gabrielm91
April 27th, 2018
I got my battery for a very good price (as compared to traditional shops), and it works perfectly, just as the original.
edwardc298
October 5th, 2019
I have purchased many products from this site and have had great times with all of them. It's a very reliable site with great customer service.
Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
Thanks for your kind review, hope we can do more business in the future.
ignaciob29
July 28th, 2017
Verified purchase
Even if comming from other country the item arrived in less than 2 weeks. The packet was good enough to protect the battery and since im using it the laptop is working without any problem and battery seems to last for long. Im happy that my laptop is portable again. The battery is a bit expensive but is very hard to find in other place and impossible to find cheaper.
carlosp75
March 26th, 2018
The product was delivered in the according timings, and the quallity of the product was really good. I have already changed the battery and it just works as if the laptop was new. I can totally recommend Esbateria and will sure rely on them the next time I need to change any battery of my devices.
Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
Thanks for your encouragement, we will try our best to do better in the future.
estitxue
February 27th, 2017
Verified purchase
I´ve few problems to find a good battery for my laptop, but after searching a lot, I found this page and I´ve to accept that this one is the best.

Apart from the price, the quality is also good one, and if I have to review something, maybe it´ll be the delay. But, it´s normal because battery came from China.

Better imposible!
javierc31
July 28th, 2017
Verified purchase
THE BATERY IS GOOD.The battery has arrived in its established time. According to the tests everything seems correct without any type of problem, as we go using it if something happens we will contact you.
carlosh60
Carlos H.
June 25th, 2018
I am very satisfy with this product and with the service of www.esbateria.es.
The product was send to me in very good condition and with a wonderfull package.
antonioo16
March 3rd, 2017
Verified purchase
Fast delivery and product as described. Very good provider. I will recomend it to other people. Competitive prices and good service. Very satisfied with the battery.
jesusl27
December 27th, 2017
It works very well. After several uses it keeps the capacity and power. It seems to be even better than the replaced original. I am very happy for descovered this battery provider. I have to congratulate them and to encourage to follow their good path.
albam
November 26th, 2016
Verified purchase
It works perfectly for my Asus N53SN.This battery is bigger than the original one and it stands out a little bit so you must be careful opening the laptop. It lasts around 5 hours and I am happy with it.
Seller contacted me to make sure everything was fine and it came very well packed and protected.
javierc25
September 27th, 2016
Verified purchase
Service was perfect, even a contact e-mail was sent to confirm the kind of connector requested.
Products arrived in correct shape and they were as expected.
The delivery, after choosing the cheapest one, it took the maximum period, even 1 or 2 days more. But we didn't asked for sooner delivery due to the price.
Maybe we will buy again.
oscara28
May 18th, 2017
Verified purchase
Payment through paypal without any problem. Battery arrived on time, on the specified dates. Good packaging, battery well protected inside the box.
elent2
August 30th, 2017
Verified purchase
They were efficient. The product arrive save and fast.
Everything was correct.
It is a gift for my father and we´ll test the product within a few days.
josec97
March 3rd, 2017
Verified purchase
Item as described, at an attractive price.
Service was good, with good communication.
Delivery was a bit long, but expected.
eduardop17
September 27th, 2016
Verified purchase
I chose this battery because it seemed to be provided by ASUS and had a better capacity than the regular ones.
It charged satisfactorily and works OK.
jli2
December 10th, 2017
the item arrives quickly and very well protected, very easy to install and good price. All perfect.Recommended seller
marias185
August 3rd, 2016
Verified purchase
O ordered a battery for my asus. The service was fast, everything was explained very clear.
This is the only service where I could get the exact same battery as I had before.
The prices are very good. I could follow the status of me order on every step.
Thank you very much! Excellent job!
Esbateria e. – Esbateria.es Rep
Very thanks for your kindly review, hope we can do business next time
sergiod13
May 27th, 2017
Verified purchase
I had some doubts before receiving the new battery but when I got it I realized they were nonsense. The battery is equal to the old one I had in my laptop. No differences

Dear Rafael S. Please check the battery information here https://www.esbateria.es/bataw20l61-10.8v-6-celdas-baterias-para-benq-portatiles-p-253695.html https://www.esbateria.es/batblb3l61-10.8v-6-celdas-baterias-para-benq-portatiles-p-122597.html Any questions, please send an email to goodbatterystore8@gmail.com

By Esbateria e., Professional Sales of Lithium Batteries

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Esbateria.es staff and other customers.

About us

www.esbateria.es has been involved in laptop batteries business for over 10 years. We can offer you any model laptop batteries or adapters as long as there is stock in our market with our extensive knowledge and experience of notebook batteries. If you have any questions about the laptop battery or adapter, please do not hesitate to contact us, we unconditionally assist you in solving problems.

Why select us?

*Specialize in batteries & chargers, professional batteries & chargers manufacturer
*Over 10 years of experience sale online
*We have shipped to over 70 countries worldwide, and 300,000+ orders, our customer's reviews
*Most of the hot products are stored in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Europe Warehouses to make sure orders reach you at the highest speed.
*In addition to the inbound inspection, the battery will be rigorously re-tested by our professional engineers to ensure safety and fullness before shipment.
*30 days money back, one year warranty, free replacement within one yeare,fficient and fast after-sales service, simple return process.
*Price concessions, quality assurance.

Esbateria e.

www.esbateria.es ha estado involucrado en el negocio de baterías para computadoras portátiles por más de 10 años. Podemos ofrecerle cualquier modelo de baterías o adaptadores para computadoras portátiles siempre que haya stock en nuestro mercado con nuestro amplio conocimiento y experiencia en baterías para computadoras portátiles. Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre la batería o el adaptador de la computadora portátil, no dude en contactarnos, lo asistiremos incondicionalmente para resolver problemas.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Esbateria.es?

Have a question about Esbateria.es?