Review of Esbateria.es

Tel: +34-941-068558
serivce@esbateria.es

manuelc109
8/29/19

Fast and accurate order, received earlier than expected and in perfect condition, very difficult to improve. I advise everyone if they want something safe and fast.

joanb220
7/4/19

Compra de batería para portátil Lenovo de alta capacidad, buen precio, bien protegida para el envío y una vez instalada en el portátil funciona perfectamente. Producto de buena calidad. Totalmente recomendable.

euskop
1/23/19

They are very serious. And taking into account that everything comes from so far, the truth, that the waiting time is usually not very long. It is our trusted provider and will remain so.
We have not had any problems with returns or credits.
We will continue working with the

yuniork
7/14/18

Recibí mi batería para ordenador HP envy 15 en perfectas condiciones muy bien empaquetada y muy rápido,recomiendo 100% esta App por su buena atención al cliente,envío rápido y artículos de calidad,comprare mas,gracias

carlosh60
Carlos H.
6/25/18

I am very satisfy with this product and with the service of www.esbateria.es.
The product was send to me in very good condition and with a wonderfull package.

albertor34
4/29/18

Second hand battery for an Asus tablet. Refurbished but good as new. Excellent packaging and free delivery in a reasonable time.

gabrielm91
4/27/18

I got my battery for a very good price (as compared to traditional shops), and it works perfectly, just as the original.

carlosp75
3/26/18

The product was delivered in the according timings, and the quallity of the product was really good. I have already changed the battery and it just works as if the laptop was new. I can totally recommend Esbateria and will sure rely on them the next time I need to change any battery of my devices.

Response from esbateria e., Esbateria.es Representative
Thanks for your encouragement, we will try our best to do better in the future.
jesusl27
12/27/17

It works very well. After several uses it keeps the capacity and power. It seems to be even better than the replaced original. I am very happy for descovered this battery provider. I have to congratulate them and to encourage to follow their good path.

jli2
12/10/17

the item arrives quickly and very well protected, very easy to install and good price. All perfect.Recommended seller

victorm94
10/25/17

Perfect.Good seller and good communication.
He sido recomendado por Mountain porque ellos ya no tenian baterias en stock.

elent2
8/30/17

They were efficient. The product arrive save and fast.
Everything was correct.
It is a gift for my father and we´ll test the product within a few days.

angelz10
8/13/17

The item took a little bit longer than expected (not much) but I wrote to the support service and they reply to me very fast and kindly, so I am happy with the purchase. The product (charger) arrived in good conditions and properly packaged so I think it was a good deal.

javiert7
7/31/17

Cargador PA-1121-28 19V 6.32A 120W funciona muy bien, mejor que el original de ASUS que me mandaron cuando se me estropeó el que tenía

isidrol2
7/28/17

Buen precio y servicio rápido. Funcionando correctamente en cuanto he recibido la batería.
Bateria A41-X550A 15V 2950mAh, 44wh compatible con ASUS.

ignaciof10
7/28/17

I was looking for HP adapter, at the HP branch wasn't available. After looking for few days I found esbateria they had the stock, after buying it the contact me for double check the model, it came 8 days later and it works flawlessly.

ignaciob29
7/28/17

Even if comming from other country the item arrived in less than 2 weeks. The packet was good enough to protect the battery and since im using it the laptop is working without any problem and battery seems to last for long. Im happy that my laptop is portable again. The battery is a bit expensive but is very hard to find in other place and impossible to find cheaper.

javierc31
7/28/17

THE BATERY IS GOOD.The battery has arrived in its established time. According to the tests everything seems correct without any type of problem, as we go using it if something happens we will contact you.

sergiod13
5/27/17

I had some doubts before receiving the new battery but when I got it I realized they were nonsense. The battery is equal to the old one I had in my laptop. No differences

oscara28
5/18/17

Payment through paypal without any problem. Battery arrived on time, on the specified dates. Good packaging, battery well protected inside the box.

miguels34
5/10/17

La batería funciona perfectamente es original.
Tardó poco tiempo en llegar teniendo en cuenta que me llegó a España.
Muy buen servicio. Recomendable total

Response from esbateria e., Esbateria.es Representative
Thanks for your review, we will try our best to do better.
juanr66
4/26/17

Bateria de mas celdas que la estandar del portatil asus eepc de 11 pulgadas, se nota bastante el aumento de duración.

carlosl60
4/26/17

The battery I ordered was for a Lenovo laptop. The received battery is correct and it looks as original but reference to Lenovo has been manually deleted. I guess that is a consecuence of the brand copyrights.

pabloe4
4/19/17

The product was the one described. It came perfectly packed and sealed.Delivery time was as spected. Price was fair and the product of high quality.
I would recomed the site to all who are in doubt.

andresf11
3/29/17

Quality, efficiency, quickly, easily,....
I can´t say anymore, in resume, my purchase was a great experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Esbateria.es staff and other customers.

Esbateria.es?