Entertainment Book reviews

Tel: +1.2484041000
tobin@punch-entertainment.com

rickj60
10/16/17

Bought one a the door from school kids
Tried my first one at KFC.
Sorry they say , we don't take that.
No indication on coupon of "participating locations.'

mattp83
9/8/17

We are almost full and have not placed any ads online or in a coupon book in over 6 years. Just had a customer walk in with coupons with a special with our company logo, address, and phone number and it does not expire until 12/2018. What is this??? Even worst there is no phone number to call the company. We had to search and search all over the internet to find out who put this ad out and once we did we had to email them. Still waiting for a response. This is illegal and WRONG!!!!

victorial61
8/27/17

I ordered Entertainment books for two different areas while they were marked down on the website. Two days later, I submitted an email, informing them that I did not want to automatically renew my membership for the following year. A few months later, they mailed a new book and charged my credit card $30.00. At this point it is important to note that it is impossible to talk to anyone at Entertainment on the phone. In an email, they claimed that I had not cancelled my renewal, and that it would cost $8.00 to return the book they had already sent, which you have to do within 30 days of receipt in order to receive a refund. I did so with plenty of time to spare; however, no representative of the company has shown up at the Grove City, OH post office to collect the book. According to the USPS, there are "hundreds" of books awaiting pick-up. I mailed the book to arrive in two days on 7-31-17. It is now 8-27-17, and there is no record of delivery. See where this going? I'm out almost $40. My advice: If you want to save money, find another way. Entertainment is totally untrustworthy.

williamb309
8/15/17

They had made it difficult to get them by phone in the recent past but I was always able to eventually find a number a get someone. Now you just plain cannot! That is why they are a shady company in my opinion now. They will charge your card yet if you call the number on your bank statement (which was always a great way to reference a charge btw) it is a recording that says go to their website. I have now had to attempt a dispute on my credit card (only the 2nd time in my life, I am 51) and when I tried to follow their instructions to go online to return the book I am having no luck entering the information to start the return process. The worst is through all this waste of time and mess I still cannot just pick up the phone and call someone and clear this up. I will no longer give any business to entertainment book. They have lost a long time customer. I see now why the book has gotten so small and thin.

lloyds28
8/14/17

I ordered the entertainment guide a few years ago and I am not happy with my subscription. These books were at least 2x the size they are now and I just want my money back. I got an email that asked for me to confirm my address or the subscription would be cancelled and now I have been charged for it again. I want my money back Entertainment group and if I dont receive it I will be seeking legal advice.

ginau1
7/19/17

Renewed without asking me- just took money out of my account, money I didn't have to spend. $70.00 for 2 books, when I can get these books for 1/2 price around Christmas. This is terrible the company can do something like this to you. They claim when I ordered I clicked on some annual renew thing but I don't recall doing that. You can't call and talk to anyone, you can only email and they are stand messages they are sending to you. When ordering these books sign in as a guest, do not sign up as a member, that's how they get you.. DO NOT SET UP AN ACCOUNT WITH THESE PEOPLE.

pmd1
7/14/17

Yet another company that crams so much into the page that you can barely see what you're agreeing to until new books arrive at top price.

Don't try to call them. They do not post phone numbers. You have to email and will get back a form response that everyone gets.

All saying that you did this and that. (Basically saying, "we got you again")

I always thought these books were a good idea but cheating your customers is never a good idea. I will not let this one go. Done being deceived.

Time to involve commercial monitoring agencies.

bradleyw31
6/12/17

Will never pay $60 for this book again. Complete waste of money!
Wish I could send it back and get a refund but lesson learned I guess.
Bradley Witham

unhappyr1
5/17/17

They promise new customers, who will turn into regular customers but the majority only shop the book for discount meals. All in all regular advertising is far cheaper

jn55
9/27/16

DO NOT PURCHASE THESE COUPON BOOKS! BUSINESSES ARE SUING THEM!! Fraudulent company! They are actually illegally using expired business contracts and telling consumers that they can use these coupons.

roses81
7/7/16

This has been one of the most useless apps I have EVER wasted my hard earned money on! Nothing but frustration. Go to a place & it doesn't exist or they don't except the coupon or you were supposed to print it out at home. Printing it out kinda takes away from the whole mobile idea,doesn't it? Just getting the darn app to load can be like hitting the lotto. I purchased a dozen of these babies & handed them out at Christmas. I have had nothing but complaints from my family. This is one gift that just keeps on giving! Buy if your into loosing your money, getting told no repeatedly, laughed at, complained to and the list goes on. Not only will I never purchase these ever again,I will not purchase the books either. Wish I could give it a negative 10. This will work (-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-)

cr2383
1/27/16

THEY SIGN BUSINESSES UP UNDER FALSE INFORMATION AND THEN REFUSE TO CANCEL AND RENEW COUPONS THAT THE BUSINESSES HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED OR APPROVED. THEY SHOULD BE FINED FOR FRAUD AND NOT ALLOWED TO DO BUSINESS AT ALL.

mariac97
10/21/15

My credit card was charged due to the auto renewal policy. I didn't want the book but it came anyway and there was no phone no. to call just an email. I finally returned the book enclosing all necessary forms using a label they sent me and after all the pain, i never received a credit for my $65CAD as they say they never received my nook back! Never again will i buy their book, worst customer service ever!!

ericb92
10/2/15

EPI ACQUISITION, LLC is the owner of "Entreatment book". Do not buy their online book. They are publishing coupons without merchant authorization. I have found many merchants who are experiencing this exact problem and, I am one of those merchants.

This just happened within the last month or so and you should expect major fallout as a result. Don't spend your money on the subscription.

If you have questions about this call them. You'll never get through. Their corporate number is a cell phone. Total BS.

sarac45
9/30/15

I cannot believe this company gets away with the handling of auto renewal and charges your credit card with no notice and you receive the books and if you do not want the books.you pay shipping and an extra fee for sending it back..So just tell anyone you know and the restaurants that use this book etc.that they should be sent to the better business bureau for the way they handle selling their books...cancel your membership ..try to end purchasing ..when they offer you a deal it is not worth it in the long run...

harshm3
8/5/15

They keep charging my credit card even though I've deactivated my membership. There is no customer service phone number to call at all! That's for a reason. Search for yourself on their website.
stay away.

susanc87
11/19/14

Id give 0 stars if I could. (And one of the two 5 star ratings below isnt even for this company!) Ive been trying for 5 weeks to get Entertainment to remove my credit card information and an old email address from their records and neither has been done. I keep getting their emails at my old address even though I changed my emails address on my account. They wrote back but the first 2 times, they didnt read my email properly (very frustrating) and the third time they said they fixed the email issue (but didnt) and didnt even mention the credit card issue. There is no option to remove my credit card info myself like on most sites. Also, a month ago I cancelled the auto-renewal option but when I checked my account today, it was turned back on. No one else has access to my account so they must have turned it back on.
Since Im getting nowhere emailing them, I tried calling the toll-free number but they have too many calls so their auto-response said to call back later.
I used to like this book for local restaurant deals but I find its getting smaller each year. True, they have lots of online coupons now but you have to be careful not to print them too far in advance or theyll expire before you can use them and I dont like having to print my own coupons at my expense when I paid them to provide them to me.
Update July 2015: I finally got through on the phone in January and spoke with them twice, each time they promised that it would be fixed. It took about 4 months but finally I stopped getting emails at my old email address. My account is now closed since I dont want to do business with them anymore.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother - deals might be okay but customer service is terrible so not worth it. Lots of other places to get the deals.

anthonyn13
11/16/14

I really enjoy bios & when I read this I was not disappointed. If you want to see the inside life of the film industry and a talented filmmaker, then Tommy McLoughlin's bio is worth your time. Author Joseph Maddrey did an outstanding job getting the answer most fans would want to know given the opportunity to ask a filmmaker. The interesting and rollarcoaster ride of a life Tommy has had is well-worth reading about. One of my Top 5 Fav Bios of All-Time for sure!

sharonh26
3/13/14

Yes, I would give it negative 5 stars for cheating their customers. I paid $15 for a daily deal. A couple of months later I tried to print up my coupon and couldn't. I called them and they said they stopped the daily deal programs and it wasn't their policy to give refunds. Totally scam and dishonest company. Stay far, far away from this company!!!! Bait and switch!!!

jasonk30
8/16/13

It's a waste of money. I live in Houston, and they clearly have no idea how big Houston is. The book is nearly useless if you don't live down in Baytown. Also, I've used their feedback service to report restaurants that are closed, and yet they keep publishing those coupons 3 years later. They seem like a bunch of amateurs to me. Toss together a mediocre product and make your profits with the $30 sale price. I can't even find a way on their web site to cancel the automatic renewals. Don't get tangled up with them.

beng26
4/17/13

I would give it zero stars if possible. I ordered a book on 3-11-13-- they charged my card and told me it would be here in 10-14 days. After 3 weeks I asked for shipping confirmation. They said they would respond within a day. I did not receive a response until 4-12-13, at which time they simply directed me to call them-- during business hours, which of course are when I'm at work. Today I called and they admitted they took 4 1/2 weeks to ship, failed to communicate the delay, failed to respond to inquiries... And the best they would do was a partial refund if I return the book once it arrives. Completely unacceptable. I will NEVER buy from this company again. They do not care about their customers AT ALL.

sallyh
4/30/07

save money and eat out more often - The entertainment book itself is rather useless because you can only go to a place once. But if you get the entertainment gold card, you can use it an unlimited amount of times. This is definitely worth it. They have some really good places to eat and everytime you got you get a free entree.

Helpful answer

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Entertainment Book staff and other customers.

Entertainment Book?