Review of DressLily

DressLily reviews

Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: .
Ticket Title"Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

morganh38
10/19/17

I ordered two dresses online on September 26th with the knowledge it would take 7-15 days to process and then 6-8 days to ship. I paid for expedited shipping. Thirteen days in, they told me that one of the dresses was out of stock and asked if I wished to wait longer. Not knowing how long, I stupidly agreed. I did have two questions though: 1. if they would refund my expedited shipping (a measly $1) since it would be late and 2. that I noticed they were still selling the supposed "out of stock" dress and if it was common practice. I asked the second because while I didn't mind waiting, I wanted to know if I would have to account for buffer time in the future. Of course, that question was completely ignored. The first was answered by telling me shipping was free. I pointed out it was not, and they replied refusing to give me shipping citing that it only counted after the item shipped. Fine whatever, it was a dollar. That should've been a warning sign though! So a week later, now nearly 3 weeks after I ordered, I decided to refund the order. I got a message when I clicked the refund button asking if I wished to continued, because my items were "packaged". Curious, I opened a new support ticket to ask about it. I told them point blank I wanted a shipping date or I would refund the order. I got a reply apologizing for my inconvenience and that one item was indeed out of stock, but the other was not. I then got a long wall of text telling me I could essentially wait 10-15 days, get a refund in 7-14 days, or find a replacement item. I told them I didn't want the replacement item, especially after realizing I would still have to play a guessing game as to if the item was out of stock or not and that I would like them to ship the item that was in stock and that I fully expected them to pay for the standard shipping for the inconvenience. Again, they refused, stating the items would be shipped together - meaning I would have to hope the other dress didn't go out of stock during the wait time - and that they had TOLD me in a previous email that if the processing time was 3 days then it was in stock. What? So to recap: 1. They blatantly lied to me on telling me something. Believe me I checked. and 2. They expect their customers to know that 3 day processing time = in stock and 7-15 day processing time = out of stock. Ridiculous. What's more, they changed the new processing time to 5-10 days in the course of one email chain. So what is it? Can I expect to wait a FOURTH week for you to either ship it of a FIFTH? Not that it matters at this point. So I asked for a refund. I got a refund confirmation email within 15 minutes, but was told it would be still 7-14 days and it would essentially depend on the credit card company. I think I am going to call the company now and report potential fraud at this point. If I can't expect them to have an item they are selling on their website to be in stock, how can I trust these goons to process a refund in a timely manner?

tahlyam
10/19/17

A) Does your recent shopping experience met your expectations?
Yes it met my expectations. I thought it would take a while for the shipping but everything was promptly received. The shopping cart was easy to use & I was updated with order information quickly.

B) If you have any issues on your recent order, please feel free to let us know the details so that we can do our best to resolve it for you.
I did have an issue which was resolved quite quickly. I customer service team acted quickly to fix my issue of the item being sold out. They promptly refunded my order so I could purchase something else. Much appreciated.

tatianab13
10/19/17

Dresslily always has great clothing designs for sale prices. The shipping takes a little while, but it's so worth it!

mandyh24
10/18/17

I read tons of reviews before I purchased from Dress lily. I even joined the FB group that shares scams and experiences ordering from this type of site. After all of the warnings not to use Dress lily, I read one review that made me give it a try. The reviewer warned that your items would take a while to arrive (so be patient) and to actually pull out a tape measure and measure yourself before referring to the size charts since all of the products vary wildly. I ordered 4 dresses. 3 arrived today after 3 weeks of waiting (not too bad coming from China). I was very happy with the items that came. Material was decent, fit was great (thanks size chart!) And even though the make quality isn't the highest, I also paid, like, 8 bucks per dress. I'm anxiously awaiting item number 4 and if it works as well as the others, I will absolutely order again. I very much believe that buyers can get ripped off using these sites, but if you really read product details, and use the size chart properly, I think you will be ok.

andym135
10/18/17

Clothes have washing labels. Sizing all over the place. Support is evasive and to cap it all, I send the stuff back and 4 weeks later they still have my money!

amandam226
10/16/17

I have loved all of my purchases and experiences from Dresslily. Anytime I have ever had an issue with not receiving an item or receiving an item in an incorrect size whether it was my error or not, Dresslily has always found a way to resolve the issue to my satisfaction. I have a lingerie fetish and Dresslily has the sexiest and most affordable lingerie that I have ever found anywhere. The lingerie is so much more ever sexy than anything I've ever seen at Victoria's Secret. I have ordered all the types of things from Dresslily from clothing, too lingerie, panties, items such as thigh highs, as well as hair accessories and accessories in general, as well as curtains, two items for the home such as a kitty cat night light which I ordered for my best friend for her birthday and she absolutely adored it. I have enjoyed my experiences as well as the products that I have purchased with Dresslily and that's why I continue to purchase from this Merchant. There are a lot of naysayers against Dresslily on Facebook and I'm glad that I didn't let these comments have any impact on me that stopped me from trying this Merchant myself. Not only does Dresslily have wonderful products, they have extremely unique and original items such as these leave hair accessories that I purchased. Dresslily has items that I have never seen before anywhere else. I love having things that are different and original. I get so many compliments on the leave hair accessories when I wear them.

chantalb9
10/16/17

J'adore ce site! Leurs choses sont incroyables et de très bonne qualité.
Les vêtements sont tout comme la photo.
Tout ce donc j'ia reçu , j'ai toujours été satisfaite .... Qualité & prix sont excellent .
Le service à la clientèle est toujours sympa et très utile.
Tous les vêtements ont une taille réelle.
Ils ont beaucoup de bons et superbes vêtements abordables!
Merci pour les points & les coupons , c'est vrai utile .
Je suis fan de votre site !!!
A Bientôt !

ricb5
10/16/17

I ordered several {4} shirts from Dresslily, did not know they were coming from China. After waiting about 6 weeks they arrived, however I guess Chinese sizes are different. I had ordered mediums which is what I normally wear but these were definitely small. When I complained they told me not to worry about returning them and they sent out XXLarge which I had changed the order to. They were still more like a Medium but they fit. 2 came in about 3 weeks and the last two took about 8 weeks. I am giving them a 4 star because they did not double charge me and I did not have to return the ones that were too small.
I won't order anything that I have to worry about the time it take to get...
In having to do this I am disappointed every where I try to copy the order number to past here it is a link and the order number does not transfer had to write it down and type it in.

christinas135
10/16/17

I ordered a dress size 2x and ordered it to be here in 3 days. It took 3 weeks and the dress was like a size large or medium. These people gave me a dump excuse saying they were on holiday. Stupid. I recommend finding another website before ordering something from this company.

alannahb1
10/16/17

Good range of products for great value. Always doing discount codes and offers. Customer service is great, easy to use and quickly responses. I have made many orders since finding DressLily. The only downfall I myself would say is that delivery can take a while and some of the items I got have been not as described or a bit unfinished.

juanp78
10/15/17

The prices are good, the deliver is a little slow, but in general is a trustful store to buy with Paypal option.

theresag42
10/15/17

Dresslily is completely legitimate, and a fabulous website to shop for quality merchandise at extremely reasonable prices. I have made dozens of purchases and am more than delighted with all of them they far exceeded my expectations due to the very low cost, and I will continue to patronize their website with confidence.

chrysas
10/15/17

I ordered 3 dresses for my mother's birthday, a pink, a floral and a Long Sleeve Dress and she loves them all! All 3 dresses fit her perfectly. I got her the pink dress because her favourite color was pink and she really liked it, the floral dress was her favourite of all 3, she really liked the flowers, the design and the colors are vibrant. And the last dress, the Long sleeve dress was her second favourite, it reminds her of scottish uniforms and it fits her perfectly!!!!

I've ordered from Dresslily more than 4 times and i never got disappointed, they have the best designs and PRICES! The fabric quality of their clothes is amazing, and the colors are always so vibrant and beautiful! Dresslily has also GREAT prices!!!
The shipping is Fast and i always get my packages in great condition.
And the Customer Service is always so helpful and kind.
I totally recommend Dresslily to everyone.

patrickm199
10/14/17

I ordered 4 shirts, the pictures on the Internet are lovely. I thought I would be safe and order XXL, I don't mind wearing oversized clothing. The XXLs are closer to American size Med or maybe even Small. No way I can wear these. Plus, I got 2 of the same shirt, instead of the neat looking white shirt with paint dripping down it. They arrived fairly quickly, which was nice, and the shirts look pretty nice. Looking over the return policy, they warn you that you pay shipping, "Therefore in some cases, it is better to keep the product and order a new one directly rather than returning the wrong product back to us in China." I feel ripped off.

chenisaw
10/12/17

For the most part, most of the wigs I purchased, look exactly as advertised; yet there were a few that did not, but good enough to be somewhat satisfied about.

noeleneq
10/10/17

I ordered two wall hangings from this company. I did know that it was coming from china but I thought they can't be that bad. I was wrong. the item was sent to wrong address and they are still saying that it was delivered. I have just spent the last 10 days in communication with them arguing over the differences between suburbs. I got my money back but never again will I buy from them. Don't do it is my advice.

leslief40
10/9/17

I am, as we speak, waiting to "chat' with a representative. I've been waiting for 25 minutes. They charge your card immediately after you order, yet I didn't receive one of my items for 3 weeks and I still have not received the other item. It's been 42 days. And It's impossible to contact anyone. My last item supposedly shipped on 9/24. As of today, when I enter my order number on tracking, it says "item not found." I've emailed them many times. The last response I got via automated email message, was that my order would be here October 3. It's October 6. So unless you are willing to take a gamble that your items may never be received, DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!

pennyl23
10/8/17

I ordered 3 dresses from DressLily - it was honestly hard to choose just 3 because there was so much choice, and everything looked great... in the photos. The dresses arrived after a long time (as expected). I can't tell you how the sizing is - it looks OK, but I haven't tried them on. Why? Because the material is so awful, I would never be able to wear this stuff in public. I'm very stingy and buy a lot of dirt cheap clothing, but believe me, if you live in Europe or North America, you have never seen anything this low quality. Even dolls' clothes are made with better fabric. To be honest, I hesitate even calling this "fabric" - it is more like something one would use for gift wrap, or to make party decorations.

Let me just add, however, that after spotting this review, DressLily's customer service issued me with a full refund, and asked me to keep the dresses as a goodwill gesture. So it's not all bad, and I will admit that one of the dresses is made of a better material than the other, so I guess it varies...

jeannej11
10/4/17

Took forever to receive my order. When it did arrive the shower curtain was very bright colorful and just what I wanted

reenas8
9/30/17

I ordered few items from this. Didn't know it was coming from China. It took 4 weeks to receive. All items marked XL was sized like medium. Furthermore, of one the item I received was covered with some smelly stain (more like cow $#*!) and it was so unbearable that I have to trash it. 100% DISAPPOINTED with all the items. Never will I do online shopping... lesson learned.

cherylb129
9/30/17

I ordered a shower curtain May 25, 2017, and it is September 28th, 2017, and I still have not received the item. Three days after I ordered it, I received confirmation that my payment went through. I have contacted them numerous times. They won't respond to my emails and I called the customer service number and was given a message that the number was no longer in service. What is that?! TOTAL SCAM WARNING!!!!!!!!! WISH I HAD CHECKED OUT THE REVIEWS BEFORE I ORDERED!!

je27827
9/30/17

I ordered 4 tops from this site. Three arrived - which are all too small - and the other was unavailable. They gave me 2 options ... wait or exchange. They couldn't give me a timeframe for the top to be in stock and I didn't want to exchange - given the size problem with all their items.

I have claimed my refund through PayPal and after several messages, they are now refunding me on today's exchange rate which leaves me out of pocket (as the rate is lower than the day they invoiced me). It's only a few dollars but that's not the point. They are ripping people off. I wish I had read reviews before ordering as I have wasted $85 on this rip-off merchant.

Please don't go near this online store. Typical Asian website.

jeans93
9/29/17

DressLily responded to me today via sitejabber..yay!!! This is after unsuccessful attempts to talk to them about items paid for and did not receive. I had even spoken to my bank to ask if they could pursue a refund for me...but hey..they responded to my review on sitejabber!!! Thank you sitejabber!! DressLily has promised me a full refund of the items I did not receive so will maintain my rating at 1 star until the refund is received..But thank you DressLily for finally responding back to my queries.

johns1908
9/29/17
• Updated review

I have returned all the items and it cost £13.30 airmale. They should have them by now and they say they have made a refund. I have not yet received it but it may take a little longer as they are refunding to Paypal. They now say that they do not want the items back but it is too late as I have followed their original instructions and sent them back. Still one star until the process is complete and of course it has cost me to return the items. I do not say that they are a scam, just not very well organised to deal internationally.

Tip for consumers: The designs and prices are attractive. Unfortunately the dimensions of the garments do not conform to their size chart. Many people say that they are a scam but they have responded immediately to my complaint. However, they are not sufficientky well organised to deal with an international market. I have now received a refund to my Pay Pal account for the cost of the items but not the £13.30 airmail cost.

“Items much too small”
9/27/17
• Previous review

I orderred three shirts and a Tee shirt. The designs looked exciting. Delivery took several weeks but they said that it would. Once you realise that the items are coming from China this is understandable. The quality was not wonderful but would have been acceptable for the price, however all items were labelled as XL but were not even small. None of the three shirts would even button, nor were they an acceptable length. I managed to put the Tee shirt on but it was very tight and the material was a satin like synthetic. They should advertise a chest size, collar size and length not just a sleeve length. They accepted that the items can be returned and either replaced with proper size or full refund, but of course I have to pay airmail to China and can not use a carrier. I have returned items and they say they will refund or renew when they receive the returned goods. At the moment I am giving one star until the complaint is satisfactorily resolved.

rhondas70
9/27/17

I ordered 3 items I only received 2 of them . I called and the number doesnt work. I tried to make a ticket and the required line for email address was greyed out so I could not write it so I couldn't finish it. I tried the support@dresslily.com so far nothing. I will call my bank tomorrow and see what I can do payment wise. I wouldn't have got the bat pants without the top to go with it. I'm stuck with half a half a Halloween costume. And it's my birthday. They ripped me off. I need the rest of my order.

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Dear opici b. Thank you for your message. We will try our best to help you if you have any issues. Please kindly send me a private message if you have any issues. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your cooperation. Yours sincerely, Dresslily.com Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep] on 3/20/16
Helpful answer

Dear La L. Thank you for your message.      We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep] on 2/17/16
Helpful answer

Dear Reba D. Thanks for your messages. Please rest assured that we will try our best to full your satisfaction. We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. Thank you for your patience and kind support. If there are any additional problems or further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep] on 3/31/16
Helpful answer

Obviously you shouldn't do this. Please read the reviews for DressLily, they are awful! Just cancel your order, and shop elsewhere

By Sara A. on 8/6/15
Helpful answer

Dear Arlene J. Thank you for your message.      We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep] on 2/3/16
Helpful answer

Dear Cricket r. We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily./ We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now awaiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep] on 1/17/16
Helpful answer

Dear Denise H. Thanks for your messages. Please rest assured that we will try our best to full your satisfaction. We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. You can contact us if you have any issues.Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ Thank you for your patience and kind support. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep] on 4/8/16
Helpful answer

Dear Brianna o. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction. Would you mind send email to our support center? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep] on 1/6/16
Helpful answer

they run really small, and hard to return

By Kathy N. on 7/25/15
Helpful answer

Dear Janice H. Thank you for your message. I am sorry to tell you that we did not have the phone in pour website now,we will improve it in the future. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ We will try our best to help you if you have any issues. Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep] on 4/21/16
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other customers.

250 Photos for DressLily