Review of DressLily

DressLily reviews

Dresses, Handbags
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: .
Ticket Title"Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

paulettem3
6/25/17

This was my first time ordering from dresslily and now I am sincerely apprehensive regarding the validity of this website. So many bad/negative reviews. I ordered a swim dress on June 15, 2017. It is now June 23, 2017 and the item is still processing. I noticed it took less than 24hrs for them to bill me, but yet the shipping appears to be taking longer than it should. I will no longer have need for the item if not received by June 29, 2017. So I will try and start the refund process then.

gemmaj4
6/24/17

My wife ordered two dresses one for My Daughters Graduation and one for herself. Back around May 23, 2017. They came the following week, but a PS is still too big for my Daughter, The one for my wife correct size Med but just looks wrong doesn't fit right! She ordered the correct size of dresses but both don't fit! We want out money back! Trying to contact customer support to get instruction on how to return is Fruitless! It took a day to keep entering her email account and kept saying invalid Email! How can That be when that's the Email she used when ordering!! I altered the email slightly and got in, and they sent a Ticket # but THATS IT!! They said wait 24 hrs and they will reply with instructions but never heard from them again! Keep trying to call the Number but always say sorry were off line!! Trying to Chat same thing Off Line!! Unable to get ANY response at all Still Invalid Email No matter which way it is typed in!! Today marks 30 days since ordering...I know they just avoiding ALL contact to make refund! How can a company operate like this and expect to do good business and get repeat customers?? I guess to them ONE TIME sale is all they care about!! GREEDY company....all sales final NO MATTER WHAT!! $50.00 down the drain!! How to ever contact them is beyond me! FBN crappy company!!

lauram271
6/24/17

I ordered 4 Tunics and having to return all four. The sizes are way smaller than indicated. Not happy about not being able to get a refund only store credit (wallet). I have read and reread the Terms and Conditions and it does not state that a refund will only be in "store credit".

stephaniem198
6/23/17

I just placed my first DressLily order....stay tuned, I'll be back to advise of my experience. Sign a hopeless optimistic.

vuyokazix
6/22/17

I ordered in March 2017. It shows that my items were shipped in April 2017. It is now June 2017 and still I have nothing! I paid to get a tracking number yet I'm unable to track my parcel! This is ridiculous! I don't mind waiting but I need to know till when. Have you just scammed me??

nicolel89
6/22/17

I ordered an item 10 days ago. The item hasn't even shipped. I tried to cancel my order, but they say they have shipped it. I contacted Fed Ex, they told me Dresslily has printed a lable, but the item I purchased has not been delivered to Fed Ex to shop. So I guess Dresslily feels that printing a label and keeping the merchandise are the same as shipping? I have to contact my bank to request a refund.

kandl2
6/21/17

Ordered two dresses two months ago, Never recieved. Filed complaint with paypal. They refuse to refund and provided paypal with a overseas tracking number which is of no use here. Avoid this Company at all cost!!!!! SCAM COMPANY!!!!!!!! Avoid Avoid Avoid!!!! Buyer Beware!!!!

unesa1
6/21/17

i have done orders in this webstor from long time
the items are very sheap and nice
the quality is very good
the costumer servise are very helpfull and polite
i have never find any problem making payment or refund
i really love this website

elizabethd120
6/20/17

So slow shipping. I still don't have my order after a month and a half. No help from support. Never again!!

kathyl70
6/18/17

I order a shirt for the 4th July shirt on May 23.2017 it wasn't even ship till 6/08/2017 ..18 days REALLY . So if it doesn't come in B4 the 4th it is useless to me till next yrs.. NEVER will I buy anything from them cause of the 18 days to even get out of their warehouse.. SLOW SLOW SLOW.

lanar16
6/18/17

Most of the sizes I purchased were too small, NOT The American women sizes I AM used to. So difficult to find out how to return items, This company is crooked. A sham!! Do not buy from them, or say good-bye to your money.

katiec86
6/18/17

There is so many bad reviews, but I would like to tell you my experience! I ordered a bathing suit, and then after I ordered it I went and looked at the reviews and was scared to see what I would get in the mail, if it ever came, but it did and I like it, it took about a month, but it was no prob for me, and I ordered two or three sizes bigger than what I am so it fits! So I had a good experience!

dianer89
6/17/17

I really LOVE DessLily, so I am very confused to see so many negative reviews about shipping and customer service! If you read about shipping BEFORE you purchased...it plainly states it can take up to 45 days! (I have ordered MANY times and usually have received in as soon as 2wks but before 30days.) I also I checked the size chart before ordering and figured out the correct size to order! I did order a bra that didn't fit and they credited my account AND told me to donate the one I had! I have had problems, Once I did not receive an item by the 45th day and they resent! BUT they always responded to my emails within 2 days and been really nice and polite! I have never had any complaints about their customer service! SO, just know it may take a month to get your items...but it WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!!. They have really nice items and really great prices!!!

janeem
6/17/17

I HONESTLY THINK THAT THIS SITE IS A FRAUD SITE TO GET YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON MY PACKAGE FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW! WHEN I'VE TRIED TO CONTACT THE COMPANY I CAN'T GET THROUGH TO ANYBODY. THE SYSTEM SAYS PLEASE CALL BACK DURING BUSINESS HOURS EVERY TIME THAT I CALL. NOTE THAT I HAVE CALLED DURING THE SO CALLED BUSINESS HOURS AND I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TALK TO ANYBODY. I EVEN TRIED TO CONTACT AT DIFFERENT HOURS THINKING THAT MAYBE IT WAS A TYPO ON THEIR SITE WITH THE BEST HOURS TO CONTACT THE COMPANY. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY! DON'T EVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE. THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL WITH THE WAY THAT THEY HANDLE BUSINESS. THEY JUST WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER COMMUNICATE WITH YOU ABOUT THE ITEMS THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED!!! I WASN'T GOING TO WRITE A REVIEW BUT I CHANGED MY MIND. HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL READ THIS REVIEW AND IT WILL SAVE THEM THE HASSLE THAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH. SIGNED A VERY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER!

karenr172
6/17/17

THIS COMPANY IS AWFUL. WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR WEEKS TO RETURN AN ITEM THAT DOESN'T FIT AND THEY HAVE REFUSED TO PROVIDE US AN ADDRESS OR EVEN A LIVE PERSON TO TALK TO. THE LIVE CHAT IS ALWAYS 'OFF LINE' I WONDER ABOUT THE LEGITIMACY OF THIS COMPANY. TERRIBLE. NEVER AGAIN!!

sueg57
6/16/17

I'm an avid on line shopper. I believe most of their inventory comes from china...however that in and of itself, isn't the problem. I know for fact that they can provide ship dates...they don't because they don't want you to cancel because your stuff is literally on a slow boat from China.

hollyf26
6/16/17

I have been purchasing items off this site for about a year. I received my favorite dress there and was able to utilize their point system, so it was practically free. I would recommend this site to anyone that likes fashionable, and affordable clothing!

sarahm318
6/15/17

Ordered a 20$ dress then read the reviews. Ya I was scared my order would never come, came today. Was thinking by reading the reviews that it would be too small but was pleasantly surprised. It fits perfectly I love it. My only complaint would be that there is no washing instructions. I felt I had to leave my positive review after reading all the negative ones.

chantalb12
6/15/17

DressLily est mon magasin préféré . Qualité & Bon prix , ils les ont parfaitement .
Un site ou il fait bon magasiner car la livraions est assez rapide . Je n'ai jamais été déçu .
Le service après vente est extraordinaire . Je vous recommande DressLily et tout comme moi ,
vous ne saurai pas déçu .!!!
DressLyli est mon favori pour faire du shopping ...

paulat32
6/14/17

I ordered a shirt and was charged for it,now they're telling me I didn't complete my order and until I do they won't send it so I've been trying to get ahold of them for two weeks and no luck. Aweful website wouldn't recommend to anyone.

tonig22
6/14/17

I didn't read any reviews before I ordered, then when I went to see the status I realized this was a company in China. Read some reviews and got scared. But today (10 days after I ordered) my 2 shirts where delivered. I was very pleased.

norman551
6/13/17

why is the order taking so long as was bought and paid for last May this is now halfway through June.... not a good advertisement for company.....you took my money right away...then only have shipped out some goods although still havent received anything said some goods sent out but not to me they haven't......up to now not a good recommendation for this site..pity as has lots to offer the public.

rk98
6/12/17

I tried three times over the course of two weeks to unsuccessfully order the same garment. The lack of communication and flippant handling of the order in simply cancelling without giving me an opportunity to respond is unacceptable. I have yet to receive notice on my refunds on the first two orders placed. I only received the last one which I did not ask to cancel. When I asked what the status was of that order as it was "processing" I was told it was cancelled again after I had been advised to attempt to reorder it. NEVER AGAIN. I also operate an e-business and have never seen anything so incredibly disorganized and difficult.

samanthal70
6/12/17

I read the reviews and took everything into consideration but I guess reviews don't lie. Their customer service is awful. I ordered 3 dresses. One was on back order which they did not tell me and they gave me a hard time on a refund. When I did get the refund it was not for the full price. Next, I had paid for expedited shipping but it took longer than that to arrive and they said expedited shipping only gets it out of there warehouse faster so skip the expedited shipping - it's not worth it. Then I finally get the 2 other dresses and 1 does not fit. We used their size chart as well as compared the model size. I asked to return the dress and they want pictures to show how the dress does not fit! Pics of my daughter absolutely not! Now they will not do a return and I am stuck with a dress. Do not use them!!!!

danr105
6/11/17

IS DRESS LILY A FRAUD? IM $90 IN TO IT AND TWO WEEKS WITH ONLY E:MAILS SAYING MY ORDER WAS SENT. THE LIVE CHAT SAYS TRY WHEN THEY ARE IN BUSINESS HOURS WHICH SEEM TO BE NEVER.
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

847 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 3/31/16
on 3/20/16
on 7/25/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other customers.

244 Photos for DressLily