US Government’s NSF

21%
Categories: Dresses, Handbags
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-669-721-9322
Ticket Title"Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dianas91
8/27/16

Thank you SO much all of you who posted on here...ALMOST bought a VERY cute bathing suit from this site, until I read these reviews...thank you thank you!!!!

ashleyd81
8/26/16

I received two items last week. I still can't read Chinese and therefore cannot read the tracking information (that I paid extra for) on the other two items. When I go to "My Orders" it shows that I only ordered 3 items, when I ordered 4 and paid for 4 items. I want to know when the other items will be delivered and if one of the items is unavailable I want my money back! I've contacted them and the response is so convoluted it doesn't make any sense. This is so frustrating!

barbl10
8/26/16

It took 2 months to receive the garbage quality clothing (that looked nothing like the pictures). One item is still missing and absolutely no refund going on 1 year later. Don't waste your money.

christinek54
8/24/16

i spent over $100 on my first order though Dress Lily (my fault i know). I was so excited to receive some new summer clothes, and the dresses all looked so adorable! The prices i just couldn't pass up! HOWEVER when i finally did receive my package, all clothing inside looked somewhat like the pictures provided except with much $#*!tier quality materials. Seriously looked like someone half assed used a sewing machine and was making children's clothing. All sizes were TINY and i mean tiny, wouldn't have even passed for Juniors. The shirt i bought which was a Medium, fit my 6 year old niece.....so there was one piece out of everything purchased that didn't go directly into the trashcan. AND i didn't receive all items i paid for.....EVER! DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES I DID!

maureenw10
8/24/16

I was very happy with the communication and exchange policy with dresslilly. Great clothes at affordable prices!!

lizg25
8/23/16

My experience with this company was great! Everything they said in regards to ship time was completely accurate, and the item I ordered was as pictured. No issues at all!!

anns106
8/23/16

When you order they say 7 to 10 business days...but that isn't what you get...Still no product has arrived and they are refusing my refund request. I will be contacting PayPal next to see if they can help me. DO NOT order from this company

lulat
8/22/16

I ordered 3 almost 4 weeks ago just got it today and it don't look the same as pic want order nothing else from them

milliem9
8/22/16

I ordered 4 blouses and a curly wig, I received two blouses of the same color the wig looks nothing like the picture actually it looks like an animal. When I contacted them through paypal the blouses I really wanted was not in stock even though they promised me I would receive them in 7-10 days. I asked for a total refund they were hesitant to give one thank goodness I paid through paypal who is going to refund my money. I'll never order another thing from overseas. It's a shame that these people make other overseas companies look bad.

So I am updating this review since the company is obviously misleading or down right lying. I ordered on August 2, 2016 received a confirmation that i would receive the entire order in 7-10 days as mentioned above I received 2 green blouses & wig which didn't look at all like the picture on DressLily, their sizing is completely wrong. Since I was ordering from out of the country I order a size larger then I normally wear barely could get it over my head. This site is a complete and total rip off.

melissaa42
8/21/16

My order states shipped in July 12th but it's August 21st!! That's unacceptable.they say 25 days at the most get I'm at 41?!?? Didn't take but 30 seconds for them to take my money out of account! That's bad business. Also no way to get ahold of anyone.... First and Last time I order from this site!

sandym82
8/21/16

Quite pleased with my orders, except on 3 occasions I have received the wrong colors .These are bracelets and watches. 2 of the same colour & style are not good and instead of white, I got pink, a colour I do not care for.
If the colours are not available as requested, please omit from order, no substitutes please.

ler409
8/20/16

I recently ordered 4 items from Dresslily.com 3/4 of these items are perfect. They looked exactly like the picture which for the price I was somewhat surprised. I have ordered from many, what I will call "discount merchants" online and often times the differences are too noticeable to ignore but these are great and durable. However, there was one item that was just wrong, it is not that it was a misrepresentation of the item I order it was literally just the wrong item. I came across the item they accidentally sent me on their website and it was a perfect match to the item I received but again not what I ordered. I have not directly reached out to customer service to correct this because I altered the item and it has grown on me, now I like it too. I may try to reorder the item I initially wanted but I have not yet. I will say that I am good with alterations of all kinds so even with the one mistake I have encountered with them. A minor alteration for the price I paid was worth it and everything still worked out for me.

alicynh
8/20/16

I bought 2 swimsuits from the company. It took almost 3 weeks to get the package despite being assured it would take 5 business days. When the products came they were tiny (extra small sizing) despite them being labeled medium. One of the tops has random strings for straps that do not make sense and the other cannot be put on due to the straps not having any elasticity whatsoever. The bottoms of one suit are small enough to fit a young child and that's about it. The other bottomside are small but could work if you have no problems with baring a lot more of your butt than is appropriate. The items did not have sizing charts or descriptions and cannot be returned, which was not stated at the time of purchase, of course.

evelyns40
8/19/16

I have never had a company ask me to send a copy of my license and credit card to them online. I order about 170.00 worth of items and they took the money out of my account. they have no phone number to contact them and when I try the online chat I keep getting an automatic response from them. They are refusing to send my order until I give them a copy of my photo id and credit card. Do they think I am that stupid. You took my money so send my order. Quite simple.

juliec111
8/18/16

Ordered my item on July 4th. After 25 days my item had yet to arrive so I contacted Dress Lily and was told that it could take up to 25 days to arrive. HA HA. I waited a few weeks and sent Dress Lily another message and was told it could take up to 45 days for my item to arrive. Today is day 46 and my item is still not here. I have asked to be refunded twice and am only told to wait. I received an email asking if I was satisfied with the product, another joke, I don't have the product. Dress Lily is a terrible company with terrible customer service.

carolynw51
8/18/16

After writing my review about being disappointed that I thought the company was a scam...they emailed me and gave me a full refund on PayPal and that I could keep the item when it comes. ! They also said the item was in route to me...we will see. I'm optimistic at least.

rosar149
8/17/16

My wig was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on August 1, 2016. I attempted to track my order to get a better timeframe of its arrival and there is is no tracking information available. It's as though my order doesn't exist although the company received payment in full through PayPal. I'm very upset. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!

kimm195
8/16/16

I ordered 3 bathing suits on 7-25-16 and paid extra in shipping ($15.90) to have items arrive within 6-8 business days instead of 10-15. On 8-15-16, I finally received 1 bathing suit, still waiting on the other 2. I have emailed them multiple times just to get refund on the extra shipping that I paid with no resolve. Now after receiving the 1 bathing suit, I realize that the size chart is way off. I ordered a large and it is more like a small or extra small. I would normally order a medium, so I thought going to a large would be ok but NOT! Very upset that my other 2 packages still have not arrived and they refuse to refund the extra shipping I paid! Who knows when I will receive all packages. I still want a refund on the extra shipping and at this point may soon want a full refund for total purchase!

jeneanea
8/12/16

I ordered two of those sweater mermaid tails for my daughter and I, and even though I received a notification that the items shipped on August 1st, I can't check the status of the order at all, which makes me think I won't be getting them.

Update: Got my package on 8/15, over 2 weeks after ship date, but at least it arrived!

cathyh51
8/12/16

I have bought numerous items from DressLily, everything from swimsuits and other clothes to accessories, jewelry, and wigs. I have only had a missing item once--it just didn't make it in the mail to me. I contacted the seller via DressLily problem resolution site and the seller addressed me quickly and courteously. I was offered 3 ways in which I could resolve the problem; I chose to have the item re-sent to me. It arrived super fast, and I let the seller know. DressLily followed up on the item quickly and offered to do whatever it took to make sure I was a happy customer. In my opinion, DressLily is an excellent place to shop, not only for their prices and wide selection of items, but also for their courteous service and going the extra mile to assure customer satisfaction!

amandaa72
8/12/16

Love Dress Lily !!!! My favorite site to shop at...FREE shipping!! Go buy from there ladies !!:)

carlag21
8/10/16

I ordered 3 tops on 04-14-16. I got two of them, still waiting on the third. There sizes are so screwed up. I ordered an extra large in one top and it has to be an extra small!! Didn't bother to send it back because I know I'll never get a refund. This is the worst company ever to order from. Save your money people.

shirleyt39
8/10/16

so excited that my wigs came today for the wedding on sunday. to find out that i look like my dad with a wig on.thats not cool well i will be going to the hair salon sat. will be returning for refund.but there were know return slips.

Tip for consumers: How can i rate when i have not recieve my wigs

jenniferh202
8/9/16

They only shipped part of my order and then closed out my ticket. I know they never shipped it as I paid for the tracking information and never got it. They swear they shipped it but they didn't. They straight up take your money.

dellaa2
8/9/16

I ordered a Mandala beach towel from DressLily about 3 weeks ago. From the picture and description, I was expecting a beautiful beach towel. When my product arrived, it wasn't quite what I expected but the company was diligent in responding to my concerns and willing to provide me a refund for the product. Thanks DressLily, I appreciate the good customer service!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

597 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question