US Government’s NSF

21%
Categories: Dresses, Handbags
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: .
Ticket Title"Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

karenw187
1/22/17

When I first ordered, my receipt stated it would take up to a month for me to receive order. When I checked the status a couple weeks later it stated-allow 8 plus weeks for delivery and my tracking # said my order was in customs at SFO. You cant contact this company because they have no phone number. All contact is through email only. Its very frustrating. I ordered three shirts. When I got my order, what I received was a head band, butterfly wings and gloves. I emailed Dresslily about the mistake. They made me send pictures of the items I got and said they would issue a partial credit. WHAT! No! I went back and forth with them for some time and they finally said they would refund the full amount but to allow 14 days for refund. In the mean time I received another package from Dresslily. I thought wow, I maybe got my order. Nope. It was an empty package. Yeah, an empty package. NEVER AGAIN!!!

darcyd4
1/22/17

Ordered item in November charged for item in November, was a Christmas gift it is now January 20th item has never been received and they have my money have contacted them four times keep getting told to wait. Asked for my money back no response. Wonder if they do anything other than rip off people

clairen15
1/22/17

Order 07/11/16 still no item waited for the date they gave to ask for refund , I cant believe the rubbish they gave as reasons they couldn't do so .
But the best was non receipt of parcel was beyond their control and as the buyer item was my responsibility and I should have purchased insurance .
Never will I buy from these people again

Tip for consumers: don't bother may as well just give the money to charity at least you wont feel quite so robbed

kimm235
1/21/17

Products were cheaply made from China. Ordered size large - everything (4 items) was way, way too small - large is what I wear 95% of the time. Even went by the measurements on their site - still no go. I am in the process of returning - have to see how much the cost is to return, otherwise may be a hard lesson learned - they will refund $20 to my DressLily account for future purchases - but problem is - I will never order from them again. Think of all the people who have ordered, items are too small, it's too much trouble & expense to return - DressLily gets to keep your money and you have clothes you will never wear.

karenh192
1/21/17

I too ordered some items way before Christmas and of course they did not show up until after the holiday. One item was much smaller and cheaper looking then represented and the other,a shower curtain had less than the standard number of holes for the rings

scotts234
1/21/17

Ordered 3 sweaters 11/30/16. Received 1 of 3 mid December. They have not sent the other two and have no answer as to why.

Tip for consumers: Product ships from China.

syversond
1/21/17

They are thieves. I never got the items and still no reply from them. Report them so we can help others avoid the same thing

mf63
1/20/17

Ordered a shirt December 9 th, it was shipped on December 11th. Still no order and tracking says it arrived at US customs on December 20. I emailed them and was told to wait a few more days that it was in transit. Finally I filed a dispute with PayPal and i was refunded my money and to keep the shirt as a gift. Yeah if it ever comes. If anyone paid through PayPal file a dispute, you will be refunded. I will Never order from them again.

katrinab22
1/20/17

I ordered 4 items on Dec. 8th. Estimated shipping was 10 to 14 days. They split the order and did not even ship products for 7 days for the first batch and 30 days for the second batch. When the items arrived everything was 2 or 3 sizes too small. No where did the web site mention shipping was by container shipment from China. I'[m waiting to hear back from customer service again after they said they would deal with the entire order once the second batch was received. That took 40 days.

Customer service at first claimed they would only refund the items if i paid return shipping, or they would refund 1/3 of my money and I could keep the items. I pointed out their web site said they would take full responsibility if it was their error.

After some back and forth where I pointed out that their actions could be considered fraud and threatened to report them, they said they would refund my money in full and wanted me to delete my SiteJabber review. I will give credit here to SiteJabber. If it were not for the SiteJabber web site I don't believe I would have received this refund. As far as DressLily goes, I will never order from them again. Good customer service never requires negotiation to get the company to live up to their promises. SiteJabber is awesome.

Tip for consumers: Cheaply made knock offs that will disappoint. They will offer to refund 1/3 of your money or try to get you to pay shipping return fees. None of the online reviews are favorable. Wish i would have looked at them first.

rhondar21
1/20/17

Good Afternoon. I ordered shoes on 11/28/2016 and have not seen them, can you please tell me where they are or refund my money.

apriln5
1/20/17

I bought a few things on 12/27. The status on 01/10 said that it was ready to go on 12/28 but had not shipped out yet. I contacted them, and they said it'd be shipped out that day and should arrive on 1/17. Well I received an email from UPS saying that they delivered it to USPS (this is a shipping option that companies have- who knew?), and USPS says it was delivered at 7:39pm (right!!) on 1/17....big surprise, no package still.

beckyr28
1/19/17

Wish I would have read reviews before I ordered! Placed an order for one shirt on Dec 5th. Waited 3 weeks and sent in a "Ticket" They responded saying my item was out of stock. would have been nice to know that at the time! It was for Christmas. 45 days later and still no shirt!! Tracking..when it was working said china for about 2 weeks!! Now has been in New York for 4 Days!! Tracking goes down often! If you are lucky enough to get it!!!

pegh5
1/19/17

Same as other problems.i ordered items Dec 8. And have not received them.says shipped but still no delivery. Every time I try to contact them,I get the failure to deliver message .even when I use their website. Cute styles but poor service. Is this a scam?

leigha49
1/19/17

8 weeks for expedited delivery and nothing was the right size. Adult sizes would not a teenage. Will never order from them again

aliyyaha
1/18/17

Please don't order a thing from these crooks..they operate under many many different names do your research, they use stolen images of clothes from other sites and sell you a cheap version of what you ordered, awful service, shipping challenges, half or all of items not received, cause it all comes from chinese factories. Major sizing problems, everything too small and smells of chemicals. Cheap and subpar items, not finished hems, no button holes, etc,etc. Don't waste your time or money! Run away fast!

kammiew2
1/18/17

My 5 year old granddaughter did NOT get her Metmaid blanket for Christmas she wanted so much. I didn't get my shower curtain either. Both ordered way before Christmas. No response to contact attempts and my husband has sent two more requests tonight 1/16/17. Very dissatisfied with this company so I do NOT recommend them to anyone.
K. Wendler
Wichita, KS

cocisk
1/18/17

Hello!!I ordered a dress on the 14th of December and no dress in sight!!!i sent email,but no answer...where is my dress?what about the money??

renaw8
1/18/17

I ordered on 1-1-17, it's now 1-16 -17 still no shirts. I paid for early delivery ??? After reading these reviews, I won't be ordering from this place again ! I hope they fit when they finally do get here !

margueriteh2
1/18/17

I ordered two shower curtains on Nov 19/16 for Christmas presents. One came a week or so ago but the other has not showed up yet. I am pleased with the quality of the one that came. If I had 2 months to wait for something I may order again if the other one comes soon.

heidij13
1/17/17

I will never order from dress lily again. When I ordered November 16th and the web site said it would be here by November 29th. It was a Christmas gift and I didn't receive it until January 11 that nuts. They really need to update their web site . Very upset and will never order again from this web site.

annier26
1/17/17

I ordered a Christmas gift the first of December. After several weeks I started emailing - they said the item was back ordered (their website didn't say anything about not being in stock or back ordered). They said they would expedite shipping - bull!! More than a week into January I get an email ( first time they initiated contact) - said the item was not available and offered to have me order something else or refund my money. If they can't deliver originally why would you ever want to order anything else? I chose a complete refund and advised them that I would never order from them again, that I will post my complaint everywhere I can. I did receive a refund but REALLY am disappointed with every aspect of this experience. Right up front they were suggesting that I could order something else - so maybe they only have a portion of the items they advertise and the bulk of what they advertise is just fraud to get you sucked in.

courtneyw34
1/17/17

where is my package??? its been 2 months now! this is ridiculous! I ordered in November 2016 and Im still waiting on the item. There is no way to track anything. It has been well past the 10-25 business days they said. It was a Christmas gift and still has not arrived! This is the last time I will order from them.

lesleyb21
1/17/17

Although the customer service reps repeatedly say the item is on its way, I don't have it. Ordered it in early December, it's now mid-January. So frustrating!!! Update: Dresslily refunded my money, no problem. Package was likely lost?

debbiej41
1/17/17

ordered three plus sized dresses....they wouldn't even fit my 11 yr old normal sized grand daughter....no return contact info... gave up trying to return....

pennyf12
1/16/17

Never received my order. It's been almost two months now. Lesson learned. At least I'm only out $15.

3 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

744 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question