Review of DressLily

22%
Categories: Dresses, Handbags
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: .
Ticket Title"Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

robiny8
4/25/17

its been almost 2 months since I ordered 2 shirts and have yet to get them and the only thing I was told is that I didn't pay for the tracking, what kind of crap is that I need my money back and cant seem to get anyone to talk to me. This isn't the 1st time this has happen but it is the second and the worse!!!!! I wouldn't even give a star if I didn't have to.

claudiam51
4/25/17

I ordered a shirt from this site and it never came. I waited months, and then cancelled my order with them. They kept telling me it was on its way, and that it had been back-ordered. I will never order from a company that ships from China. American-made for me!

jahmirh
4/25/17

i ordered some jeans and it shipped the same day i ordered it(4/4)and it said 8-15 business days. its past 15 business days and they havent arrived.

terryn19
4/25/17

After I placed my order, I discovered my order was being sent from China. I took a look at the BBB site and realized I likely just threw away my money. Sure enough, never received my order. Their excuse to others for the same issue "should have asked for shipping insurance," etc., falls flat as orders from other companies from China arrived in timely manners. Why ask for insurance on a shirt that totaled roughly $14 after shipping expenses? Because I didn't send a ticket in under after their "3-month" mark, instead of trying to develop good relations with a customer, their attitude is basically, "too bad!" Although I'll attempt to get my money back, still considering this a cheap lesson learned. Fortunately, I paid through PayPal who allows 180 days to dispute this transaction.

jeanw38
4/24/17

Although I have enjoyed some success ordering from Dresslilly, you must know there IS NO return policy. The stuff comes with no paper work. If you contact them, they makes you print forms, take down all the order numbers, mail stuff back on your own dime, etc. Then you mail every thing back to the warehouse/company that made some of the stuff and they ignore every thing. I have been waiting almost 5 months for return of 6 tops that would fit a child. Remember, I heard this is an Asian company (at least the tops I ordered) and they are tiny people. I sent a letter, copy of my orders with all the order numbers and sizes and colors. I would use them again and change my review if I could only get my money back for the 6 tops I bought.

brankad
4/24/17

If you want good clothes and affordable prices Dreslilj sure to visit the site.
A variety of interesting clothes, shoes, accessories, jewelry and home whatnot. Choice for all ages and every style. Fast delivery and courteous operators in the Help Center. I love this site and are happy to buy clothes that I like.

patriciak87
4/24/17

I ordered a Large, which I typically wear , and I love this jacket! Super thick and looks just like the picture. Great buy.

oladotuna
4/24/17

i got all my 3 items under 3weeks earlier then what people being say....good quality i just don't check the size and fit guide before i make my order. the shirt run small...XL would have be what i needed instead of M and L

claudew15

Ticket:T17040101904
Order Number:LL1703090625326074
Message Type:Wrong size/ Wrong product
Subject:Return entire order

Nothing fit. They took forever to give me a return address which cost me an additional $25.00 and they THEY
REFUSED THE DELIVERY!! This is a rip off scam site.

Tip for consumers: This is a third world country rip off! Scam!!

Dispute the purchases with your credit card company or PayPal. However you paid.

donaldn13
4/24/17

Hard to find! Makes a statement and is functional, too! Super fast shipping. Super support before the sale. Even better support after the sale. Sent pictures to friends. Nothing but high praise.
Would highly recommend shipping insurance because of the Asian location.

sophied21
4/23/17

Awful dress! Doesn't look like the way it's on picture. I advise you not to waste your time with DressLily website. I decided to keep a roster on Internet sales so I won't go back to them, ever.

elainad1
4/22/17

Now they have me running in circles writing and rewriting return forms. I wish I had read the complaints before ordering from this damn company. By the way they are based in China so they're clothes will not fit us American women unless u order 3 sizes up

tonicatm
4/22/17

I order a bathing suit in DEC.. it took until FEB for them to tell me that the item is no longer in stock we can refund you your money bakc in your bag. OK COOL...they put the money in my bag then i reorder another bathing suit and some more stuff in end of FEB and I have yet recieved anything. they keep telling me that my order is on it way and you can track it with your tracking # OK i did that know its tell me that my order is being process in origin WHAT IS THAT (ORIGIN). when i did the tracking i then found out that the stuff comes from a third party which is oversee somewhere. i really think they should let you know that it coming from a third party like wish do. i go out of town at the end of the month and now i got too go out and buy a bathing suite that i dont want ....know it say ship out went i go and track it its still oversee..WOW! be careful with this site.

ann-margaretv
4/22/17

I never got two of my dresses I ordered and the one I did get it not sized right I wear a 3XL and it fits like a 5XL and is so short is shows my butt.!!

julieg126
4/21/17

Honestly, I order before I read the other reviews, which then scared me. I felt like nothing was going to arrive, along with sizes being wrong. All this stress and the items for going to be for my wedding which, at the time was just 5 weeks away, you can see why I felt now nervous, scared, and honestly ready for failure.

Just read the feed back on each item description and size chart and you will be fine!! My items were received in jyst under 3 weeks and everything was perfect, especially the cost. I'm excited to shop again with the company!!

deborahm129
4/21/17

Good quality items for a low price. Items are shipped from China, so you will need to allow plenty of shipping time. I ordered a shirt, 2 sizes larger than normal. I am full busted, so it is a little snug in the bust. Otherwise, the shirt is pretty, but not shiny like the picture. Material is darker and sleeves are a little too long. I'll fit into the shirt once I lose a few pounds.

Tip for consumers: Allow 5-6 weeks for shipping and if ordering clothes, consider ordering at least 2 sizes larger. If you are full busted, you might want to go 3 sizes larger.

noem65
4/21/17

la verdad es de la mejores paginas que he utilizado como plataforma para hacer compras en linea con exelentes precios y productos de calidad y las formas de envio de las mejores y con un costo aseptable totalmente recomendable DRESSLILY

suem118
4/21/17

I was pleseantly suprised by arrival of my pakage ahead of sceduale and i am pleased with quality and shape of sunglases. they fit me perfectly so i will definitly order some more from Dresslily.

stephaniem184
4/20/17

Where the hell is my stuff or my money wtf!?? I will be letting my family and friend know about this so they don't order online at dresslily.com and I most importantly I'll be talking to my lawyer about this matter because this is called stealing!

jennel11
4/20/17

It look exactly like the picture , took about 9 days to get here ! even the zipper is good , when zipped you can t even see it !

carolinea23
4/19/17

I ordered and paid for a top. The top arrived and I do not like it. I have tried several different attempts at contacting the seller for a return and refund. I cannot access "my account" because they state my password is incorrect and do not give me the option to be reminded or change it. I tried emailing and my email was returned. I tried live chat who said they only dealt with pre-orders. They gave me contact details which were not accessible to me. I gather there is a 30 day limit on returns and refunds and am now pretty close to that so imagine they will say I am out of time. So........I am left with a ghastly top and several pounds lighter in my pocket. Very cross indeed and it goes without saying that they are now off my christmas card list.

Tip for consumers: Since my post on sitejabber I have received an email from dresslily and an email from paypal. I have been given a total refund! I have responded to the email from dresslily asking for an address to return the ghastly item, but to date no response. Thank you sitejabber for your assistance!

maryl344
4/18/17

They won't honor returns. Been three months and they won't even respond. DO NOT BOTHER WITH THEM! i GUESS i HAVE LOST ABOUT $100 DUE TO NO RESPONSE SINCE FEB.9TH

erina47
4/18/17

I have have really good experience with Dresslily.com.... I am a returning customer and each and every time they was able to quickly help me with any issues I had... I really love their products I have gotten from them

daleh56
4/17/17

-10. I ordered your shower curtain last month, exchanging my hard earned money for your product. You took my money and I have not received my order. Please refund me or send product. I have already contacted PayPal.

patricias177
4/16/17

I ordered a scarf...It was only $13 but still...the order was placed on DEc 6. by Feb 25th I had not received it and sent them a message. They told me I would have to pay for partial shipping...Are you kidding me right now??? So I sent them another not so nice message and they said they would send it to me at no cost....I am still waiting....do not do it. It is a huge scam... If you like inexpensive things...and are willing to wait for it. I order things from WISH.com all the time and while it takes a while to ship I have alwasy received my items.

3 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

812 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question