US Government’s NSF

22%
Categories: Dresses, Handbags
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-669-721-9322
Ticket Title"Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

williams527
12/4/16

I received an email that had a tracking number. So, I clicked on the link to go to the website. I entered the tracking number exactly as given in my email. But the website said that it did not find that tracking number.

courtneyf20
12/4/16

I ordered two blankets for Christmas gifts on November 12th. To date (Dec. 2) I still don't have them. I paid extra for expedited shipping!!! I finally found out that they were backordered, but was never notified of this. Now I have been notified that they "shipped" on November 26, but they are still sitting in an airport in Asia awaiting international inspection!! I was also never told they were coming from a foreign country. I pray they make it here in time for Christmas, but whenever I try to contact them, no one gives any sort of explanation or apology. They just refer me back to the shipping tracking site. I will never use them again!!!!! Don't fall for this scam!

summers22
12/4/16

It took forever to get my items and I ordered xl and they came in and they fit my 12 year old. She is a size 0. Very disappointed in quality and sizes.

dong82
12/3/16

Placed an order for 2 shirts ...their inventory doesn't update automatically so it was 6 days later when i requested an update on my order. They told me both items were on back order and couldn't be shipped for another 9 days.
I would have cancelled the order immediately if they told me initially that the items were not in stock !!! Also they didn't give me a cancel option....they said i could order other items and pay the difference if the amount was higher!!! DRESSLILY SUCKS !!!

Tip for consumers: Do not order from this company

scottr78
12/3/16

Look, I can jump in and rave on about the length of time for delivery, the quality of certain products and the sizing - but people WHAT DO YOU EXPECT when paying little $ for products that would cost 5+ times that in the states? This is clearly cheap(er) made product, long leeway on shipping (because it goes by boat and then snail mail to the states) and sizing is based on smaller Asian body frames than us carb eating Americans...but I won't.

The items i ordered are "OK" for the money and just have to deal with the wait. Sizing is a bit all over the place, but lesson learned. If you need it that bad and want to pay more - go to Target! LOL

susieh9
12/3/16

Bought a dress in August keep asking me for photos as it doesn't fit. Paid over £100 for it and they won't let me have the address to send it back. Robbers!!!

sarahm264
12/2/16

Only received half of my order. Have no idea if the rest is coming I emailed support 3 time with no reply

teresah52
12/1/16

I have 2 orders I half to have them before Christmas. There Christmas gifts. My first order said it was coming from China then it said it was coming from the Netherlands. I don't get it. I'm just praying it gets here very for Christmas.

marief42
11/30/16

I ordered the Fall Maple Tree Shower Curtain. It took over three weeks before it arrived. The good news,it's a very pretty curtain, the bad news it doesn't have any holes so I can't hang it up. I have contacted them four times with the order # and a picture with no satisfaction. In the last contact with them they said " Could you please check your product again All of the curtain will have holes to hang up and it will have couple." I told them .I understand the curtain should have holes to hang it up,mine DOES NOT HAVE HOLES.It is a very nice curtain and if it did have holes I wouldn't be writing to you.

ashusss
11/30/16

i have bought few accessories from dresslily and all of them arrived on time with great quality. loved shopping here and deals are attractive too here.

tinae9
11/30/16

Placed an order and was refunded with no explanation!! Same happened yesterday with a different company Trendsgal. Same happened last year with Sammy Dress!! Guess what? They are ALL the same companies!! Last year I charged back an order I NEVER received and now it seems they banned me from all their sites! Haha no problem! BEWARE SHOPPERS THESE PEOPLE STEAL YOUR MONEY WITHOUT THINKING TWICE!!! THIEVES

eileens25
11/29/16

It is now Nov 27,2016...I ordered some shower curtains (3) on Nov 12,2016 They just now shipped them from across seas. They say 15 - 30 days still to receive the order. Never again.

dnicet
11/28/16

I wish I had done a little research prior. I have a feeling this will end up like my soulfeel jewelry order from last year (they {soulfeel jewelry}are terrible DO NOT BOTHER!)
This sounds along the same lines.
I hope I am proven wrong. If so I will reward them with a good review. If not a bad one. I have nothing to go on yet. I did upgrade the shipping slightly maybe that will help. Who knows?

dawnj18
11/27/16

It did take a little while to receive my items since they were shipped overseas, however I received them about a week earlier that I thought I would. And it was well worth the wait. The items looked just like they did in the pictures. I ordered a size larger than what we normally wear and the items fit perfectly! This was my first purchase from this site, but I definitely think I will shop here again!

lyndiam
11/26/16

Is this a good company to deal with? If I had seen the reviews before we placed our order, I probably would have changed my mind. Need the items before Christmas which is a month away. Thanks, Lyndia & Don McAfee

coreys23
11/25/16

I ordered a bunch of stuff a bit ago, some dresses, pants and a couple shirts. Only bout half of it came and they refused to refund me for what never showed up! The things I did receive were cheap, had strings hanging and were way too small! I used the sizing charts but were still too small! They are quite rude in their responses as well

lorim79
11/23/16

Placed an order and Dresslily promptly charged my card. Three weeks later I had to contact hem just to find out the item is no longer available. They gave me the option to exchange for another item or get a STORE CREDIT. I wanted my money back.No luck.
Another week went by waiting for the other items. I had to contact them and they said the other items had been backordered!!
Bottom line, they should contact the customer as to the status of an order (especially since they got their money) AND refund money as opposed to a store credit.

diannab5
11/21/16

Dresslilly never shipped me my order $158 woth of Christmas blankets 6 to be exact for my Grandaughters.Im so mad ,now I am seeing all these reviews about people getting robbed by this company.Signed One Mad Grandma!

summerw7
11/21/16

Where do I start? I ordered two dresses from this company online. The processing and shipping time almost took a month to get to me. When the shipment finally arrived, the size was way off! Neither of the dresses fit me. They run really small. Also, it is worthwhile to note that they guarantee their products are inspected before shipment and both of the dresses I received had strings hanging from the bottom. They don't have a customer service phone number you can dial... only a place to email your questions/complaints. They have a 30 day window to return the items, but it took almost 30 days to get the items that I don't want. So I now have to wait another business day just to get a response from them. I am curious to see if they will honor a refund since one more business day will probably put me over the 30 day mark. Ugh! Never again...

dianah53
11/21/16

I ordered 5 blouses in October. I received two. One was no longer available. Two of them are still shipping (or so they say). $70 and only 2 blouses have arrived. Answers to any questions I have received are automated answers from Dress Lily. Quality of items is cheap. Save yourself the grief and don't order from them.

mandyg15
11/19/16

Dresslily has fun fashions at a very inexpensive price! Make sure to check the measurements of the clothing (not the sizing) and order well in advance since it takes a bit to ship overseas.

torontoc
11/18/16

i order mermaid tail blanket oct 26.2016 but until now i didnt recieved yet my item,according to the email i recieved, i will get my item within 15 days ,its more than 15 days since i purchased the item,i wish i read the reviews and comments before i purchased at dresslily.com lots of people complain about thier order that they never recieved the items,but they paid,what is wrong in this co.? is this fraud?just asking,

davidh426
11/18/16

My wife ordered a Night light for our 3 year old lil girl ! They had no problem taking the money out of our account !! BUT ... It has NOW been two months and STILL NOTHING when trying to contact phone number goes to voicemail and livechat yea.. Right!! we have e-mailed only thing we can see is on the our dresslily Account they changed the status to shipped that was 1 month ago . you click the tracker button .... Guess what >>> its like they printed a shipping label but it not left the building !!!

shanniqueo
11/18/16

I wish I read the reviews on this site before I ordered. I'm yet to receive my items ordered about a month ago.

kennyd21
11/18/16

I've ordered something some days ago and even made a ticket. After 3 days my ticket is still not answered.I think even deleted. So, I'm not sure what to think about this.

3 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

674 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question