US Government’s NSF

Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-669-721-9322

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

I can't understand why such a nice company is denting its image with shipping problems. Every serious business entity will always make sure they note down customer complaints and resolve the issues making sure they don't happen again in the future but after taking my time to go through all the reviews on the site, I noticed almost every customer complained about bad delivery time and the company only says sorry but nothing gets done year after year. Which serious business owner will do this? horrible

I should have known when there were misspelled words throughout the website that there would be problems with this company. My order has not been delivered now for 30 days. The tracking method with DHL is also a total scam. My order is supposedly being sent all over my tri-state area before getting to me.

So I ordered two transactions from this company. My first order placed was on September 29th, 2016 of a Halloween shirt and a wig. Second transaction was a dress. To this day I have not received one item. What good are items for a holiday when you can't even receive them. Buyers beware....the stuff is coming from Netherlands. I received some bogus tracking and nothing has come. They probably use one tracking number for all orders. Last thing it says was that it was in U.S. customs over 10 days ago. Total scam!!!!

quand est ce que je vais recevoir le remboursement de mes 2 articles renvoyés ?
Je suis trés mécontente ! au début j'etais ravie d'avoir trouvé ce site ! mais là il y a des erreurs, je commande la taille XL pour mes robes, dernièrement sur ma dernière commande il y a 2 robes qui me sont trop petites encore une fois !
Je ne commanderai plus !

I'm always careful with ordering overseas, but I read such a positive things about Dresslily that I tried it. And I didn't regret it. They have a huge amount of choice and that for a very good price-quality rate. I already ordered for myself, my daughters, my son and we're always pleased whit what we receive. And if sometimes something goes wrong, they have an honest and quick service.

I ordered 2 mens jackets. One came down the wrong size and way to small the other one fit perfectly well. When I enquired, they said I'd ordered the wrong size and to check my order. The order is not in my account so I can't check the order. They said that I used my 'other' account to order them. I don't have an 'other' account, I only have one account. They came back and quoted an email address that I use only for Paypal - I don't have an account for Dresslily in that name. They have continued to come back with confusing questions and statements and I am currently having to re-explain the whole thing again from the beginning which is becoming extrememly frustrating!!! I'm guessing someone who isn't English is sending me the messages? Anyhow, I want to send the items back as I can't be bothered now, having waited so long for the items in the first place. Has the potential to be a great service but very slow deliveries and hassle just let it all down. Won't be ordering from them ever again. Back to Amazon.... AND so the saga continues!!! I've now been asked to check my PayPal account for the order - which of course will only show my payment for the order, not the actual order details. I am now sick and tired of backwards and forwards emails to this ridiculous company. It has gone beyond a joke and I simply want to end the whol thing. I wish I had NEVER purchased from this company in the first place. Unbelievable hoops and they clearly do not understand what I am saying and have been saying all along. Lost in translation? Probably yes, but I am past caring!!!!!

I purchased $80..0 worth of blouses and one dress I do not like the fabric. This slick stuff does not look good on my fat figure. I am 84 years old and have had a bad time figuring out your return policy. I will not ever order anything else from DressLily

I love everything that I get from dresslily! I have never had an issue with receiving my products. I know it is coming from overseas, so I expect shipping to take 2-3 weeks, which is ok! Great company, glad there are places to get clothes for less money than big box stores.

I bought two watches to give as gift to my friends. When i receive the order i was just impressed with its quality. Really the standard of the watches was very high to the price i paid them. I recommend other peple to buy their watches.

The package took a ridiculously long time to get here, but that's not why I'm writing a review. The items on the site look nothing like the actual crap that they send you. I ordered a mermaid blanket because of the glowing reviews and adorable picture and when it actually did arrive the colors were all wrong and dull and the material was horrible. They enhance the pictures on the site and are not truthful with how it actually looks. I'm never buying from DressLily ever again.

DressLily recently contacted me apologizing profusely for the package and refunded me in full. They even allowed me to keep the item and seemed very willing to resolve my issue, which I greatly appreciated. Knowing that they value their customers makes me much more willing to buy from DressLily again and I apologize for the bad review before I gave them a chance for them to resolve the issue.

How am I meant to track the first half of my purchase when the site it is linked to isn't even in English !!!!
Tried to contact someone but to hard to navigate through your site.
Would like to cancel second part of my order and get refund as after reading reviews I don't want to deal with your company. Seems to dodgy. Please email me so I can organize refund for products not already dispatched !!!!!

I'm checking my bank account and notice some international fees. Who authorized these fees and how can just take it from my account. If there were additional fees it should be displayed!! Will never shop here again!! Not to mention, I haven't received my order.

I ordered my products for my birthday on September 15, received order number: LP1609150126562621, and then the tracking number which is: IB14743682821421 for USPS. I called USPS Customer service and they do not have information for this tracking number. Today is September 25, and still waiting. I have an event to perform at and was hoping to have my packages delivered before then. Can you please advise me when my package will be delivered. Because of this I'm not sure I can order anything else from here because there is no one to answer the phone number given, live chat isn't for people who ordered products, and the tracking numbers are not found at USPS.
You have beautiful products, but the shipping and lack of customer service availability is a really big issue for me when I have to perform as much as I do.
Once again, please advise me when I will receive my packages...
Respectfully yours,

it's been atleast 10 days and 2 out of the three items i ordered have not been processed

Never again will I purchase anything from this company. They have the most cutest wigs but how cute are they if you pay for them and never receive them. They got to do better on shipping their items and stop lying saying you sent them when you know you haven't. I want my wigs I ordered and never received or my money back.

Back at the end of August I ordered this amazing black dress from this site. It's a hollowed out mini sheath dress with a backless skull print. I also ordered a pair of leggings to go with it. They are black and red and have a Christmas theme...didn't know that until I already purchased them. My fault. I didn't pay attention. Anyway, I received the leggings yesterday and have yet to get my dress, which is what I was most excited about. I have read the reviews on this site and am worried that I won't get my dress? I have searched through this site looking for reviews on that specific dress and have yet to find a single review. I cannot be the only one who ordered this.
The leggings are great! They're comfortable and fit nice around my body for being a size too small. That's also my fault. I didn't pay attention to the size I was ordering. I saw the "one size" words and assumed it was a one size fits all, but it was actually a range from XS to M. I am a pear shape and I am normally around an XL. However, I tried them on anyway and they fit actually pretty good for being a smaller size. Again, this is not their fault.
I still have yet to receive my dress and am worried I won't get it. I will update as soon as it arrives.

My daughter ordered me two wigs for my birthday in which the one in question was a priority dispatch which I have yet to receive.. I'm very irate due in a week it will be a month since the order was placed..The tracking number for this item is USELESS!!! I AM TRULY DISAPPOINTED!!! As much and many wigs I have I was excited to think maybe I found my permanent site to make all purchases but not now due to this issue!!!

I use this site a lot to buy wigs for cosplay and finding wigs for original character cosplay. They have a great selection and great prices. Shipping is quick and all the wigs are great quality and incredibly soft.

I will say that DressLily stands behind their products and customer service is key to their success. They sent a survey about the wig I ordered, the wig wasn't exactly as the picture provided online. I didnt want to send it back due to the travel involved, I was just going to keep it. When I explained in the survey my displeasure they provided me 2 options about my purchase; a full refund or a credit with points. I was willing to try another wig, so I took the credit with points. I appreciate the willingness to make it right. I received my new wig over the weekend, I haven't really had a chance to look it over but I will keep them posted for sure. Great customer service!

Dresslily provided great service, easy to order service and they provide affordable prices on their products. Delivery was quick and they respond to you in very quick manner with any inquiries. I ordered a wig, which I am very pleased with. It looks and feels great. Planning on doing more business with dresslily. "

I received my product I about three weeks. I am extremely happy. These products are shipped from China. Therefore will take some time to receive. If you pay low prices for quality merchandise..then what is there to complain about.

My first item ordered on Dresslily and I must say that I'm very impressed. The dress looks just like the picture and the material is very good quality. I would definitely be ordering more items.!

few days ago a dress from dresslily was delivered to my house , it was too fast according to shipment request ...and the dress FORMS A MIXTURE OF ELEGANCE AND SIMPLICITY, THE WHITE DESIGN GIVES IT ELEGANCE AND THE OTHER RED PART MIXES IT WITH SIMPLICITY...ITS A GOOD OVERALL DRESS WITH GREAT PRICE..

i think according to price and quality the dress was the best

I went into this a little skeptical because of the mixed reviews but when I recieved my wig I was very pleased. I love it and get tons of compliments on it. I'm planning to order a couple more!

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

624 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question