US Government’s NSF

21%
Categories: Dresses, Handbags
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: .
Ticket Title"Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

arielh16
2/28/17

I emailed them asking about dresses I ordered for a special event wanting to cancel the remaining 3 that have not been shipped, and never got a response via email or Facebook. But after reading the reviews I can see now that they are not very professional and I'm starting to understand that I may not be getting these items for months or maybe at all. I ordered my goods February 11th 2017 and the event is in a week. I don't have any of my dresses and again 3 of them are not even mailed. so since I know your going to ignore my request for a refund, can you at least tell me when the last 3 dresses will be mailed or if I can change the dresses to something that you can ship sooner.

Tip for consumers: please do research before ordering online had I known about hundreds of others having the same issue I would not have ordered from this web site at all.

anitam47
2/27/17

I ordered from this company....they sent the order, allegedly the post office delivered it, BUT NOT TO ME....i WENT TO THE POST OFFICE PERSONALLY AND ALL THEY COULD SAY WAS THEIR RECORDS SHOW IT WAS DELIVERED. I contact dresslily and was told that the carrier was responsible....I told them I wanted items reshipped or credit to my account. After several back and forth emails, they were willing to credit my account $15.00 which was less than what the purchase price is. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

cheryls96
2/27/17

DO NOT SHOP WITH DRESSLILY unless you have money to throw away. I do not.

I stupidly spent $25 on two orders back in November of 2016 that I will never receive. On the bright side, I paid through PayPal so I got a refund on my first order, but the second order is still being reviewed by PayPal and I will have to wait until March 15 for a decision. Hopefully, it will follow the first order and I'll get a refund for that one, too. No wonder the prices are so low. Most people probably wouldn't bother following up. Just think of how much DressLily gets away with!!

danielaf9
2/27/17

I bought 2 dresses and 2 blouses and I'm full in love with them. They look exactly like the picture showed in the website and fit me very well. The most amazing thing was that my order arrived in a short period of time.

shelleyv4
2/26/17

I have tried to contact 3 times now and here nothing back! what a bunch of crap. How can they still be out there ripping people off! yes, its only 13.00 but that is not the point!

micheller139
2/26/17

I have never order something with such horrible customer service and with so many people not getting their items they payed for.
Telling people when they complain about not receiving an item that they paid for to

"Kindly see our terms and conditions here:
We recommend that all of our customers purchase shipping insurance during the check out stage to ensure that in the event their items are lost or damaged during shipping, we will offer a full refund of the item or ship out a new one for free."

Is insane. Something is wrong with this company that they "lose" so many shipments and demand you pay extra for insurance on a shirt! An expensive item like electronics is understandable because they can break during shipment, but clothing!!!?
This all seems very fishy to me. I love their clothing and i had a list of many more shirts i was going to get but if i can't even get one shirt, i'm not wasting my time or money or heart ache at losing my hard earn money over a careless company like Dresslily.

cindye26
2/26/17

They have terrible customer service! Their sizing chart is completely off. All of their clothing runs very small. Good luck trying to return something, no matter what the reason. I have asked them 6 times for their return address and I still don't have it. And they make you pay for the return shipping. I think they must be based in China, very poor English in their emails. I will never order from them again. Buyers beware!

margareti5
2/26/17

My order was done on 11/22. My bank account was charged on 11/24 and supposedly the item was shipped out on 11/24 according to my account records. I never received the item and customer service is horrible - not getting ahold of anyone and no refund. It is now 2/24. Bottom line: I have never ordered from this company before this incident and I never will again. Don't get scammed. The company is based in China if that tells you anything. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift. Avoid this company!

katieg41
2/25/17

Well, as with almost every bad review I've read, my issue was also with not purchasing the shipping insurance. (order never arrived, shipping from china, yada yada yada) So, if so many people have so many issues with NEVER receiving orders, and dresslily is only refunding HALF of the order price of ALL these people, imagine how much money they're making off of "shipped" orders, that magically, just NEVER arrive anywhere? I'm sure that DressLily will respond to this negative rating and remind me that I did not purchase the shipping insurance, which is fine. (honestly, I don't even remember it being an option when I checked out, so they couldn't have made that big of a deal about making sure I knew it was offered, and what the consequences would be if I didn't get it!!) There is ZERO thought put into the people responding to you. The only thing they use are form letters. I guess when you have probably 100's of complaint emails you have to respond to everyday, form letters are just easier.

johannat
2/25/17

Everything I ordered was so small it was ridiculous. When I order an xtra large I expect a US extra large not an Asian xtra large which would never fit me. Seller should disclose that merchandise is in Asian sizes so that the buyer can make the necessary adjustments or decisions

pegg500
2/25/17

THE SIZES ARE ALL WRONG AND THEY WON'T REFUND YOU'RE MONEY! DON'T DO IT!!!! THEY SAID THEY SENT MY ORDER IN TWO SHIPMENTS....ONLY GO ONE AND TWO SIZES TOO SMALL. THEY WON'T REFUND MY MONEY!

katew60
2/24/17

Wow I am glad I got to this website before I ordered I was so happy when I saw cheap prices but thanks to this website now I know. Thanks:)

jackieo16
2/24/17

I ordered various items in November 2016. Two turned up but eight didn't arrive and website confirms not in transit. Yet Dresslily will not respond to email and have not updated items as in transit. AVOID at all cost no matter how tempted.

maddiew4
2/22/17

Dress Lily is a scam! I ordered my dresses two weeks ago and spent a lot of money and they don't even have the decency to email me back! I will not be ordering from Dress Lily again and I want my refund! If they don't get back to me I'll have to file a complaint with PayPal!

cindyb121
2/22/17

I have emailed & "unsubscribed" to this website at least 8 times over the past 2 months & the invasive emails continue. I never ordered from them as they are affiliated with Trendsgal & have the same problem. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE!

karenh200
2/21/17

Ordered on 12-1-16. Shipped on 12-13-16 & received at US Customs on 12-22-16. Package opened & then gone from radar. Wonder who is wearing it because it isn't ME!! Contacted Customer Service on several occasions and told to be patient. It is now two and a half MONTHS since I ordered & still no package. I have asked for a refund. Buyer Beware. Do not order from this company.

juliea94
2/21/17

Order never arrived.Since I did not pay their blackmail insurance they will not refund or resend the order. Was ordered for a christmas gift. They would not even consider it lost till Feb 20th. I will never order from them again. Wish I had checked here first.

stevenp92
2/21/17

I ordered a mens 4X shirt though i wear a 3x, knowing coming from China it will be small. But the shirt was soooooo small I could not get one arm in it. It cost me $9. so no major loss. But ,their customer
service is non-existent

kathym143
2/20/17

Thanks to Dresslily for giving me a full refund after sending me a faulty sized shower curtain. I appreciate them coming up with the full refund.

reginah19
2/20/17

Never received my order. Took me weeks to finally get a refund I'm glad I used PayPal. I will never use them again. That was my first time ordering and my last.

monicab69
2/19/17

My order was shipped out on the 15th of january it said you will receive order in 7 to 15 days. I tried there customer support which was closed for a week for lunar new year.
I then realized it is coming from china. cant get in touch with anyone site is always down. it is now february 17th!!!!!

cati67
2/19/17

I ordered two dresses on january 29th and I received them yesterday. I chose the Flat Rate Shipping Method. This Shipping method is free and the order is expected to arrive between 7 to 30 business days.
I am satisfied because I received it within the expected time. The order was well packed and the dresses were really nice.

melindaa14
2/19/17

I ordered two shirts back in December. It showed that one had shipped and the other one had not. The one that showed as to not shipping, I received. I tried tracking the one that shipped and the tracking number gives me nothing. I have contact customer service several times but they keep telling me to wait until two months and if I don't receive it to contact them again. I contacted them again and nothing.

richardl165
2/18/17

Ordered a shirt for Xmas present end of November. 3 months later and still waiting. I have emailed them but have not gotten a response back. After reading the long list of bad reviews, common sense says to not order from this site. Maybe i will get it by next Xmas :)

bobl106
Bob L.
2/18/17

nor does it say it will be delivered in 2-3 months. The company seems to be a trump company. It is a friggin' shower curtain.

3 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

766 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
cindip
Cindi P.
2 days, 16 hours ago
Answer
customerservicer1
CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]
A: Dear Cindi,

On all our Dresslily product pages, below the product description, we offer a clearly marked size chart. We ask that all customers refer to this before purchasing. We encourage customers to use their exact measurements when selecting a size to ensure they choose the correct one.

We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm.

If there is any inquiry, please contact us on our support center for more details.

Dresslily Customer Support Team
Answer
customerservicer1
CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]
A: Dear Misty,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please kindly note that the shipping time depends on the shipping method.
With our registered and expedited post, we offer our customers a tracking number. You can use this to track the status and whereabouts of your items online.
Please note that it may take some time to update the shipping status online between major delivery hubs.

We have sent you a tracking number to your account. Please login to check your ticket and find the tracking number.
You may then check the status of your item on this site: http://new.17track.net/en.
If there is any inquiry, please contact us on our support center directly.
We are always there to help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dresslily Customer Support Team