US Government’s NSF

22%
Categories: Dresses, Handbags
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-669-721-9322
Ticket Title"Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

chanavieaj
9/30/16

Y'all wigs suck it's nothing like on line and I have gotten two wigs and they both was know good

keebac
9/28/16

I placed an order on the first week of September and have yet to receive any shipment confirmation of my order. It seems as though the company is very swift to take your payment, but very lax when it comes to producing or shipping the product. This is a very bad business practice ....

ww29
9/28/16

I'm checking my bank account and notice some international fees. Who authorized these fees and how can dresslily.com just take it from my account. If there were additional fees it should be displayed!! Will never shop here again!! Not to mention, I haven't received my order.

andreah80
9/26/16

I ordered my products for my birthday on September 15, received order number: LP1609150126562621, and then the tracking number which is: IB14743682821421 for USPS. I called USPS Customer service and they do not have information for this tracking number. Today is September 25, and still waiting. I have an event to perform at and was hoping to have my packages delivered before then. Can you please advise me when my package will be delivered. Because of this I'm not sure I can order anything else from here because there is no one to answer the phone number given, live chat isn't for people who ordered products, and the tracking numbers are not found at USPS.
You have beautiful products, but the shipping and lack of customer service availability is a really big issue for me when I have to perform as much as I do.
Once again, please advise me when I will receive my packages...
Respectfully yours,
AMH

barbarar122
9/24/16

I placed an order on August 22, 2016 and paid it in full with PayPal. I have not seen or heard anything about it. I tried calling a week and a half ago and have not heard back...I left another message today (669)721-9322. I appears DressLily monitors this site so please let me hear from you. Order #LL1608221245225392.

joshp34
9/24/16

it's been atleast 10 days and 2 out of the three items i ordered have not been processed

aleciat
9/23/16

Never again will I purchase anything from this company. They have the most cutest wigs but how cute are they if you pay for them and never receive them. They got to do better on shipping their items and stop lying saying you sent them when you know you haven't. I want my wigs I ordered and never received or my money back.

rachelleh6
9/23/16

Back at the end of August I ordered this amazing black dress from this site. It's a hollowed out mini sheath dress with a backless skull print. I also ordered a pair of leggings to go with it. They are black and red and have a Christmas theme...didn't know that until I already purchased them. My fault. I didn't pay attention. Anyway, I received the leggings yesterday and have yet to get my dress, which is what I was most excited about. I have read the reviews on this site and am worried that I won't get my dress? I have searched through this site looking for reviews on that specific dress and have yet to find a single review. I cannot be the only one who ordered this.
The leggings are great! They're comfortable and fit nice around my body for being a size too small. That's also my fault. I didn't pay attention to the size I was ordering. I saw the "one size" words and assumed it was a one size fits all, but it was actually a range from XS to M. I am a pear shape and I am normally around an XL. However, I tried them on anyway and they fit actually pretty good for being a smaller size. Again, this is not their fault.
I still have yet to receive my dress and am worried I won't get it. I will update as soon as it arrives.

keital
9/21/16

My daughter ordered me two wigs for my birthday in which the one in question was a priority dispatch which I have yet to receive.. I'm very irate due in a week it will be a month since the order was placed..The tracking number for this item is USELESS!!! I AM TRULY DISAPPOINTED!!! As much and many wigs I have I was excited to think maybe I found my permanent site to make all purchases but not now due to this issue!!!

kelseyc15
9/16/16

I use this site a lot to buy wigs for cosplay and finding wigs for original character cosplay. They have a great selection and great prices. Shipping is quick and all the wigs are great quality and incredibly soft.

katb29
9/15/16

I will say that DressLily stands behind their products and customer service is key to their success. They sent a survey about the wig I ordered, the wig wasn't exactly as the picture provided online. I didnt want to send it back due to the travel involved, I was just going to keep it. When I explained in the survey my displeasure they provided me 2 options about my purchase; a full refund or a credit with points. I was willing to try another wig, so I took the credit with points. I appreciate the willingness to make it right. I received my new wig over the weekend, I haven't really had a chance to look it over but I will keep them posted for sure. Great customer service!

angelb54
9/15/16

Awesome

denisep52
9/9/16

Dresslily provided great service, easy to order service and they provide affordable prices on their products. Delivery was quick and they respond to you in very quick manner with any inquiries. I ordered a wig, which I am very pleased with. It looks and feels great. Planning on doing more business with dresslily. "

jb236
9/9/16

I ordered a wig from your company. I am not satisfied with the color nor the quality. The pictures make the wigs look so real and my wig looks like it came off of a baby doll; dull looking and it is just not a good looking wig at all. I have been trying to contact you all for two days now. I did chat with someone yesterday that assured me that someone would contact me by today. I found two numbers online for DressLily (669) 721-9322 & (530) 419-5986. Left messages on first number. PLEASE... someone please contact me!

Tip for consumers: You should really think twice before ordering........

meliac
9/9/16

I received my product I about three weeks. I am extremely happy. These products are shipped from China. Therefore will take some time to receive. If you pay low prices for quality merchandise..then what is there to complain about.

davida281
9/9/16

My first item ordered on Dresslily and I must say that I'm very impressed. The dress looks just like the picture and the material is very good quality. I would definitely be ordering more items.!

sama1025
9/6/16

few days ago a dress from dresslily was delivered to my house , it was too fast according to shipment request ...and the dress FORMS A MIXTURE OF ELEGANCE AND SIMPLICITY, THE WHITE DESIGN GIVES IT ELEGANCE AND THE OTHER RED PART MIXES IT WITH SIMPLICITY...ITS A GOOD OVERALL DRESS WITH GREAT PRICE..

i think according to price and quality the dress was the best

deneshiap
9/6/16

I went into this a little skeptical because of the mixed reviews but when I recieved my wig I was very pleased. I love it and get tons of compliments on it. I'm planning to order a couple more!

karimd4
9/5/16

I bought Mermaid blanket and it keeps me warm and is very unique design. Well made and beautiful colors!

kenyettar
9/5/16

I ordered an auburn/reddish brown colored, shoulder length wig from Dresslily and to my surprise it actually took less than two weeks to arrive. The wig looks just like the picture of the model on the website except it's a little bit longer which I really like. Dressliy also gave me a free wig cap which is really handy because I've never bought a wig before and didn't have one. The wig came in neat packaging and the delivery time was excellent for free delivery.

Tip for consumers: If you have any doubts about the photo or description of a product, you should ask just to be sure. It might also be good to ask about shipping or delivery time if you wonder how long it'll take to arrive.

dyaminm
9/5/16

Everything I ordered looked great when I received it in the mail. The clothes fit perfectly I have no complaints whatsoever. When I needed information I was able to get in contact with customer services and they were very generous.

jimb234
9/4/16

this "company" is a joke.
paid extra shipping to get item quicker. 7-10 business days. its 10 days today and nothing.
no tracking numbers and no telephone numbers. when you email them, it actually says emails returned the next day unless holiday, but if you don't get an email response the next day, wait one more day...
you have to be kidding me.

susanc206
9/2/16

Have been trying for 2 days to get my wallet money in for reserved balanced. I keep getting "sorry verification code is not correct".

ashleyd81
8/26/16

I received two items last week. I still can't read Chinese and therefore cannot read the tracking information (that I paid extra for) on the other two items. When I go to "My Orders" it shows that I only ordered 3 items, when I ordered 4 and paid for 4 items. I want to know when the other items will be delivered and if one of the items is unavailable I want my money back! I've contacted them and the response is so convoluted it doesn't make any sense. This is so frustrating!

maureenw10
8/24/16

I was very happy with the communication and exchange policy with dresslilly. Great clothes at affordable prices!!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

611 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
8 hours ago
Answer
juliab75
A: China... it's in China. Long wait time, is understandable, poor customer service, not understandable.
7 hours ago