Review of Coupons.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

mikew238
4/25/17

Since the company requires my cell phone number, I get constant scam calls for free vacations and credit repair. I am on do not call lists, but the violators are not perused. I stopped using this site because they are selling my phone number, which we all do when we agree to the terms of the web site. There are no free coupons or games or software, we ae trading our personal information for 1 dollar coupons. We are all stupid and should know better!

tammyk39
4/12/17

I am unable to print coupons anymore because I don't have a cell phone. I've requested the code via landline numerous times, but when they do finally call back, they don't speak English, so I was only able to successfully get the code once. When I cleared my internet history, which I must do often with an old computer, It wiped out my validation, so I'm back to square one. I've been contacting the companies that use coupons.com, and asking them to look into an alternative way to provide coupons for those without phones. I hope if enough people speak up, they will rethink this new policy. I did have the coupon printer installed, as I've used it for many years, but it no longer works. I tried running the file from my downloads folder, but it now gets blocked by my antivirus.

victorias88
4/9/17

This site is worthless. I don't have a cell phone or texting. I only want to have coupons sent to my personal printer that I can pint them myself. I have the software installed and my printer settings are correct. It just doesn't work and was a total waste of my time.

suec92
4/1/17

It's crap and a waste of time. Don't bother. Won't print from phone or laptop. Rubbish. Not worth it.

nicks158
3/18/17

Coupons.com is by far the worst platform. It relies on so many things to go perfectly, your default printer set, the software preinstalled, you to have a cell phone number you want to share with them, your printer to have paper, your printer to not get jammed, etc. etc.

If one thing goes wrong. The whole thing messes up and they wont let you print again. Not even worth your time.

charlesw110
3/14/17

They now require you to get a confirmation code to print the coupons. We don't have texting so had to call to have them call back sometime in next 24 hours. Still waiting four hours later to get back to printing. Also their program is not that printer friendly. On occasion when it didn't print properly you lose the coupon and then can no longer access it. Good coupons, but site is definitely not user friendly!!

shereef1
3/3/17

At the very least you should be able to put the item you need in a search box rather than having to go through countless items that you do not want or need. The tech people need to fix this stuff.

tracym69
2/6/17

This used to be a very user friendly site to get good coupons. With the recent change to mobile phone number print verification it has become too difficult to use. If you do not have a mobile phone with texting capability you cant receive the code in a timely fashion. i understand why they did it(thanks to unscrupulous coupon sellers) but in the end it just hurts the people who were actually following the rules.

kaitlynm14
2/1/17

I've lost a lot of coupons because they just won't print than it will say limit reached . I'm so tired of it messing up.

sharonf56
1/18/17

I had used Coupons.com for a couple years. All of a sudden, you have to enter a mobile phone number and accept a text verification code to print them. i have NO phone with text/data so I called the support line and left my name and phone number for them to call me back WITHIN ON BUSINESS DAY. Two days later, finally got a human with a verification code but had to enter it within the hour of it would be no good. Did that...asked if that code would be good forever and woman said yes. I'd never have to call again. LIAR!!!! I called for another code and it took forever and IT DIDN'T WORK. I haven't been able to print coupons for 3 months now and I refuse to call every time I want to download any coupons. Crappy site. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME,

barbt10
1/17/17

It is the worst thing ever.did not print all my coupons. Disatisfied.Everytime that I try to print out the coupons that I have selected it will only print out a couple of them , and not the ones that I selected..Your website to print the coupons needs to be fixed so that it will allow people to print out the coupons that they have selected..I am very angry and upset and dissatisfied with your website !!!

claytonr10
12/28/16

Tampons, perfume, nail polish, makeup, high heels, etc. Where's the stuff for guys? What about men's cologne, shoes, clothes, etc? I'm sorry to point out this stuff but someone has to. I know how to shop (surprising for a guy, I know), & your site has the most shallow catalog of stuff I ever seen. Keep up the amazing work. LOL

amberb25
12/1/16

I've been using coupons.com for a number of years. That all came to a screeching halt when they went to this horrible tracking system of inputting your phone number. DON'T DO it! Trust me. It won't work anyway and you'll then be plagued.
Also don't try to download it. Your virus protection will either block it or if you override it you will be sorry. It's not worth the money saved. Go to the source of the coupon or to alternate coupon sites.

ryanr81
11/6/16

I select the coupons I want and then wait for them to send the code to my phone which works, but if I pick 13 coupons it will only print one coupon. Then I try and go back and see what happened and it says I have already printed all my coupons. Does not work complete waste of time and ink especially when it didn't even print one coupon I wanted!

oliviaw19
8/6/16

This website said that they have different numbers for each thing but they don't people should never come on this website i wasted four pages of ink for no reason

mohammedm31
7/21/16

hello,

I am Mohammed Mohsin from saudi,initially I want to start coupon.com the problem is that i don't no how to start the coupon method can you please help me out.

dd155
7/4/16

Very bad, and extremely poorly run, and does not work half the time.

barbarad73
6/21/16

Wish they would stop clipping coupons for me. I can clip the ones I want. They don't clip ones I want and I have to waste time going thru the site over and over again to unclip them or waste ink and paper printing ones I don't want. Everytime you go on the same email they have clipped coupons for me, scattered all thru out the coupons. Sometimes I don't even see all the ones they have clipped and I have to end up printing them for nothing.

wendyb51
5/11/16

I started using Coupons.com a couple of years ago and it was the most amazing and easy way to get coupons. However, about 6 months ago it started going downhill fast. Now it takes me over an hour to even get a few of the coupons to print. The site continually goes down and re-restarts which means I have to load all the coupons page by page again. Honesty, if there was another site with as many coupons...I would use it instead.

monicab46
3/29/16

I love this site/app because it really keeps you informed of sales and gas prices. It has really been a good help to me. I enjoy this app/site everyday!

katem70
3/14/16

Many times it's just an advertisement - save 20% for example. Then it will tell you, no coupon code needed, start shopping. Occasionally I have found an actual coupon code for free shipping or an extra 20% off.

anital16
1/9/16

This site is now TERRIBLE. I waited so long to get a phone call. They said my phone must receive SMS messages. ????? what is an SMS message. Last time I use this site. I waited 15 minutes for a call I never got. Are these people nuts. All this crap just for a coupon - no way. Good by coupon.com It was never been nice knowing you.

gitaw1
12/31/15

I have been using coupons.com for quite a while. At the beginning it was a fairly decent site. There were things about it that I didn't like but overall it was acceptable. Now it is almost unusable. It is super slow and keeps hanging up all the time. If there was any other site where I could print equivalent coupons, I would definitely stay away from this one. If it gets any worse, it would be totally unusable.

rogerb59
12/5/15

The problem with this cupon site...Restaurant . com... and just about any other coupon type of site is this...there are a few "RESTRICTIONS". I saw the email they sent me about a local restaurant with a $10 off coupon for $4 dollars. Great I'll get 4 that would be $40 OFF my bill TONIGHT! WRONG! AFTER you buy the coupons THEN on the coupon it tells you "GOOD FOR ONCE A MONTH ONLY". Now you could have learned this if you were observant enough to click the button "Policies" (which is hidden in the bottom of the page) BUT...the fact that they DON'T PUT THAT UP without you having to click another button, and search for their restrictions...SUCKS! Just another trick of internet marketing. DON'T BE FOOLED, check all the restrictions, policies, other sneaky ways (good only on a full moon, when your waitress has a green dress) they have of presenting their "Savings".

lindac141
11/18/15

I went to coupons.com today and tried printing off some grocery coupons. I had used this site in the past, and had already installed the software to print the coupons. I selected a few coupons and printed them out just fine. Then I went back and looked at the coupon list again and chose some additional coupons. When I tried to print them, I was told I had to install the software once again, which was ridiculous. I've been printing just fine for the past several months. I went ahead and installed it again, and it went through the whole process and said it installed just fine. But, when I went to print my coupons, it just lagged and stalled and would never print. I feel like its just a scam to have their junk software on your computer. I uninstalled it and have no intention of using this site again. Piece of junk!! Don't waste your time.

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Coupons.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question