US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

oliviaw19
8/6/16

This website said that they have different numbers for each thing but they don't people should never come on this website i wasted four pages of ink for no reason

mohammedm31
7/21/16

hello,

I am Mohammed Mohsin from saudi,initially I want to start coupon.com the problem is that i don't no how to start the coupon method can you please help me out.

dd155
7/4/16

Very bad, and extremely poorly run, and does not work half the time.

barbarad73
6/21/16

Wish they would stop clipping coupons for me. I can clip the ones I want. They don't clip ones I want and I have to waste time going thru the site over and over again to unclip them or waste ink and paper printing ones I don't want. Everytime you go on the same email they have clipped coupons for me, scattered all thru out the coupons. Sometimes I don't even see all the ones they have clipped and I have to end up printing them for nothing.

wendyb51
5/11/16

I started using Coupons.com a couple of years ago and it was the most amazing and easy way to get coupons. However, about 6 months ago it started going downhill fast. Now it takes me over an hour to even get a few of the coupons to print. The site continually goes down and re-restarts which means I have to load all the coupons page by page again. Honesty, if there was another site with as many coupons...I would use it instead.

monicab46
3/29/16

I love this site/app because it really keeps you informed of sales and gas prices. It has really been a good help to me. I enjoy this app/site everyday!

katem70
3/14/16

Many times it's just an advertisement - save 20% for example. Then it will tell you, no coupon code needed, start shopping. Occasionally I have found an actual coupon code for free shipping or an extra 20% off.

anital16
1/9/16

This site is now TERRIBLE. I waited so long to get a phone call. They said my phone must receive SMS messages. ????? what is an SMS message. Last time I use this site. I waited 15 minutes for a call I never got. Are these people nuts. All this crap just for a coupon - no way. Good by coupon.com It was never been nice knowing you.

gitaw1
12/31/15

I have been using coupons.com for quite a while. At the beginning it was a fairly decent site. There were things about it that I didn't like but overall it was acceptable. Now it is almost unusable. It is super slow and keeps hanging up all the time. If there was any other site where I could print equivalent coupons, I would definitely stay away from this one. If it gets any worse, it would be totally unusable.

rogerb59
12/5/15

The problem with this cupon site...Restaurant . com... and just about any other coupon type of site is this...there are a few "RESTRICTIONS". I saw the email they sent me about a local restaurant with a $10 off coupon for $4 dollars. Great I'll get 4 that would be $40 OFF my bill TONIGHT! WRONG! AFTER you buy the coupons THEN on the coupon it tells you "GOOD FOR ONCE A MONTH ONLY". Now you could have learned this if you were observant enough to click the button "Policies" (which is hidden in the bottom of the page) BUT...the fact that they DON'T PUT THAT UP without you having to click another button, and search for their restrictions...SUCKS! Just another trick of internet marketing. DON'T BE FOOLED, check all the restrictions, policies, other sneaky ways (good only on a full moon, when your waitress has a green dress) they have of presenting their "Savings".

lindac141
11/18/15

I went to coupons.com today and tried printing off some grocery coupons. I had used this site in the past, and had already installed the software to print the coupons. I selected a few coupons and printed them out just fine. Then I went back and looked at the coupon list again and chose some additional coupons. When I tried to print them, I was told I had to install the software once again, which was ridiculous. I've been printing just fine for the past several months. I went ahead and installed it again, and it went through the whole process and said it installed just fine. But, when I went to print my coupons, it just lagged and stalled and would never print. I feel like its just a scam to have their junk software on your computer. I uninstalled it and have no intention of using this site again. Piece of junk!! Don't waste your time.

chariceb
11/18/15

I started using this site about 3 months ago as a new couponer. I noticed my computer started lagging closely after. The real problems began around 2 weeks ago when the computer just started shutting down after 20 min or so and giving a blue screen with a bunch of warnings about memory. When my two teenagers couldn't be without a computer anylonger I finally took my tower to a computer repair tech and the first thing he said was coupons.com " coupon printer" was the culprit. It comes with a lot of viruses and spyware. He quoted me $150 to fix. However since I did not have $150 on the spot, hence the couponing, he said that I could try uninstalling coupons.com "coupon printer" to see if I had any luck. I came home and did exactly what he said. I restarted my computer and ran a full virus scan. McAfee ended up finding two viruses and two Trojan horses. I couldn't find them before because the computer would not stay on long enough to fully scan. I am just going to go old school and get my coupons strictly from the newspaper from now on. Coupons.com needs to get it together. This site caused 2 weeks of headaches, irritation and frustration for my family of 6. I would steer clear if your family depends on the computer for school and other business needs.

vijih
10/12/15

ZERO STARS... BIG CHEATERS.. The coupon printing facility does not work and they claim that there is a limit to print the coupon. Instead of putting additional security, this fraud site hides behind the statement saying only 2 permissible prints. The coupon did not print and there is no one to address the issue. Use whatever is free and STAY AWAY and do not use it for anything more. I just sent few move free $5 reward coupons and coupons.com ate away both the coupons throwing me weird error messages.. Some fraud is happening somewhere.

gregy9
9/21/15

Hello Everyone,

I've taken some time to review all of the responses below and would be happy to address individually. We can be reached by sending an email to socialmedia@couponsinc.com. Please be sure to mention your posts on SiteJabber for a reference point.

Please note that our coupon printer is Truste certified and whitelisted. It contains absolutely no malware, spyware or viruses in the download and install. We help millions of people each day same money with grocery coupons, retailer coupon codes and card linked offers. We also have a triple A rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Once again, if you're experiencing problems with our coupon printer, retailers accepting coupons printed from our site, or any other issue related to Coupons.com, I'd be happy to assist. Send an email and include your day time phone and a convenient time to call. One of our engineers will be happy to reach out to your directly.

Thanks,
Customer Support
Coupons.com, Inc.

jerryc57
9/19/15

I recently had to remove this program from my computer because it was creating havoc with my internet connection. Both Internet Explorer and Firefox were constantly crashing. An internet security provider identified the program as malware which created a virus on my computer and they removed it. I've had no problem since.
In addition, there is spyware attached to the program (they monitor your activity). If you value your privacy, this program is probably not for you.

debd10
9/5/15

When I downloaded the software ..my computer never did work right,,plus I received all kinds of coupon sites that I never sighed up for ..true I did save money...but I needed the money that I saved to fix my computer

ab2773
7/23/15

just read you guys are a scam and virus infecting company, no thanks!

stevenc69
5/7/15

Steven C.
Q: Why does COUPON.COM downloaded/installed Software DISABLE WRITE ACCESS TO MY INTERNAL HD - particularly other than the C: drive and all EXTERNAL R/W Media (external HD, flash cards, USB keys) ???

Been plagued by this for months and finally, could not re-establish READ/WRITE access to logical drives on my Hard Drive(s) except for the C: Drive. First I checked that the MBR for the Physical Drive was set to READ/WRITE and it was. Next I checked the R/W bit for each of the Logical Drives and YES, they were all set to READ/WRITE so the problem is not with the Physical Device or Logical Drives on it and the operating system clearly sees it as READ/WRITE at the HAL Layer. Conclusion: Has to be software interfereing with Windows. Solution: I began uninstalling Software one at a time and rebooting and when it came to COUPONS.COM ... the PROBLEM WENT AWAY. REINSTALLED COUPONS.COM software ... PROBLEM BACK, UNINSTALLED PROBLEM WENT AWAY, REINSTALLED. PROBLEM BACK ..UNINSTALLED FOREVER and there has not been a repeat of a problem with READ/WRITE access to my internal hard drives.

YOUR SOFTWARE'S ACTIONS BORDER ON THE CRIMINAL AND I WILL BE ADDRESSING THAT ISSUE WITH THE FTC and the STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL TOMORROW!!!

[Edit] It has been over 9 months since I first posted this review and there have been no issues with READ/WRITE access to any Internal Hard Drives or External Hard Drives or External media storage devices like USB Keys or Flash Memory Cards. I was having significant problems with all of them.

IF YOU WISH TO USE THIS SOFTWARE (Coupons.com coupon printer) - INSTALL IT, PRINT THE COUPONS, UNINSTALL IT and IMMEDIATELY REBOOT [end Edit]

Tip for consumers: DO NOT DOWNLOAD
DO NOT INSTALL

stevens72
1/27/15

Ordered futon. Charged immediately charged my credit card nearly $400. Two days later, emailed me that it was out of stock. They are obviosuly an intermediary. My conversation with service rep promised money would be deposited into my "bank account" in 3-4 additional business days (that makes about one week since order, except that that they don't have any bank acct info from me). I asked if she meant they would reverse/credit my credit card the full amount. Still not sure that she knows. I am going to refuse the charge with my credit card company right now.

meganb24
12/12/14

They scammed me-- said that if I signed up for their email alert that I would get a coupon for a certain store emailed to me. That never happened. When I emailed them to ask for help the answer I got was basically "too bad".

bend62
11/10/14

This is the best thing that ever happened to me. I REPAIR COMPUTERS and get a ton of business removing the tool bars, spyware and viruses that these sites put on everyone's machines. Any money they saved eventually goes right to me. they will slow you machine down and compromise your security. My advice is to get your coupons in the paper or at the store, you will save a bundle on ink and repairs.

marengoc
10/16/14

Coupons.com offers to help you surf the web and find great deals on things you like to buy. They will be more than that though. They take over your browser. Sidebars and toolbars and all other add-ons some poor person, unwittingly, may download cannot be removed. When you attempt to remove the toolbars the uninstall software will always crash. Infact the last time I tired to remove the toolbar, not only did it crash, it installed a second toolbar! NOW I HAVE TWO TOOLBARS! I attempted to call the number listen on the website for technical support, i was shuffled among multiple extensions (press 1 for blah blah blah, press 2 for i dont care) only to eventually be sent to an office that was closed! I attempted to delete the program files from my computer and unlike any other folder in my program files, i did not have the authority to open the folder.
No one from Coupons.com has responded to my many emails. Dont dowload anything from this website. Dont visit this website. Dont trust coupons.com.

miguelp8
7/27/14

Coupons.com is WORSE THAN TERRIBLE!!!!.If I could give it negative stars, I would. There is absolutely no reason to install their "coupon printing software". I got a virus from it. DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH COUPONS.COM
NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

ryans64
2/12/14

From a computer scientist:

Any claim that extra software is required to print coupons is absolutely bogus. It uses your own printer software after you install this program! In other words, this program does NOTHING in terms of making valid coupons. Why don't they just have a picture file for you to print? This is because this is not all the program does, despite what the site says.

It's an "exe" that installs an addon to your browser. Why is there this extra step? Why does it need access to Windows installation files to install an addon? This is so they can install more than you realize... They have unmentioned monitoring software embedded into the program.

Yes, you will eventually get the coupon, but you are risking your computer's data safety in doing so.

jeffr433
1/29/14

Like the coupons. Don't like the fact that I have to email them to myself to print them sine it apparently only works with an HP printer and doesn't recognize my Canon. You need to add more stores my local grocery store isn't listed do I can't save to the store card. And why do I have to open it from the app store when I have downloaded it? I click on the link to go to the site and it takes me to the passbook choices and says download now. Lot of work to get coupons. Need to make it a lot more user friendly from phones.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Coupons.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question