Review of Coupons.com

Coupons.com reviews

Tel: 0916145645525

caroles39
9/27/17

I printed coupons from the original coupons.com for years before the new ownership turned it into a scam. It costs me $.50 each time I apply for a couon code that won't work anyway. If you email them that the code isnt' working, it costs another $.50. It also says if the code isnt' working, request a new code (that also won't work) for another $.50. I also now get spam phone calls on the phone I only use for coupons.com, so, they are selling my phone number. This company needs to be investigated, but no one seems to be doing anything about this ripoff.

aprilk21
9/10/17

Example: The Fine Print says Expiration date of 7/12/17.
But the Manufacture Date of Expiration is 8/3/17
Coupon does not scan. And told the couplon has expired. To All but 1. Which its dates Matched fine print and manufacture. Look Real close everyone. Because they have been giving you False coupons.

mskayr
8/29/17

U SMELL BAD WITH UR COUPONS, AND U BLAME OTHER FOR UR BAD COUPONS, LISTEN UP EVERY ONE COUPON.COM IS BBBBAAADDD. RUN THE OTHER WAY THEY ARE NOT TRUE TO THERE COUPONS.

kr4939
8/14/17

I've been using coupons.com for over a decade. Its amazing how much worse the site has gotten. I changed my number and wasn't allowed to print due to an issue with my new cricket phone # (the old one worked fine). IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS GETTING YOUR CODE DUE TO AN ISSUE WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER...TRY THIS: I noticed after I verified my yahoo mail account with my new number the coupons.com site suddenly accepted my phone number. The verification code for coupons.com and yahoo verification came from the same number. Its just a theory but I hope it may help some people get connected.

So I was happy for a few weeks...... now I cannot print coupons because the site does NOTHING when I press the verify code button. The code stays on the screen like nothing happened at all. There is no advise I can find about this issue and it has been going on for a month now. I tried deleting my cookies and all that good stuff. Still the site has no response at all. BUT at least I got a code now??? Right? lol

Be prepared for disappointment. This problem is accross all websites that use coupons.com as their coupon printer (like kelloggsfamilyrewards). Good luck

shannonm113
7/29/17

My cell service provider is Cricket Wireless. Although I'm set up with a family plan, unlimited minutes and texts, and even a data plan...that is billed monthly, it's still considered a prepaid plan. To use Coupons.com you have to verify your phone number, but they don't accept phone numbers from prepaid plans. This would be only mildly annoying until you start trying to find other coupon sites and find they're ALL powered by Coupons.com. My disability check is only $847 after student loans gets their cut, and now I'm blocked from printing out valuable coupons because I have to go with a cheaper mobile carrier? I'm infuriated.

kimk98
7/24/17

Like all the others say, you used to be able to install the print software and then print the coupons, but now you have to get a damn text message with a code. Ridiculous process. And I have noticed an uptick in calls to my phone from numbers I don't recognize, so I'm sure the number is being sold.
Plus, an apparent sister site, coolsavings.com, is an even bigger joke. I literally have never, ever been able to print one single coupon off that site. I am looking for other sites that don't require this stupid process just to print a coupon.

jennifers401
7/13/17

You better make sure you printer is in perfect working order before printing. If you accidentally lose the job, or you are out of paper, anying, the coupons are gone. My time is worth more than they realize.

tammyw56
6/2/17

I'm so annoyed with this I see all the bad reviews and they are accurate except let me add that I have a smartphone and I use ibotta, (love it), and Groupon, and my Walmart Catching's saver and I usually have no problem with them at all, sometimes there is a bug but it gets fixed rather quickly, but I've been trying to use the coupons.com app for three weeks now and I still can't use it. It keeps telling me I have a connection error which is BS because none of my other apps have connection errors. Don't waste your time on this, I'm a stay at home mom and have time to mess with these apps but coupons.com doesn't want to work, if you want something easier especially for working moms who don't have time to mess with this hassle try ibotta, I've already gotten back over $50, I also shop at Walmart and use the catching saver which is super easy and I've gotten over $40 back, if you can find a little extra time to just walk around the store scanning stuff try dropkick, you will get money and don't have to buy anything but if you buy their featured products you get more points and will be able to get a Gift Card of your choosing faster, it takes a little longer to get stuff on this app but I still like it. Haven't really done much yet with Groupon but I'm about to.

blahg
5/22/17

When I first started using coupons.com I could get some decent coupons but nowadays they have the same tired little coupons. Their 'Featured coupon' today was a 25 cent Bounty paper towel coupon that they have always had.

I went through the entire list of coupons today and only managed to find 10 coupons worth printing. When I went to print them it printed 10 completely different coupons. I have had it print 10% or 20% wrong coupons before, but never the entire list! On many other occasions it has not been able to print any coupons at all.

Why bother wasting a half hour or more looking at all their coupons (which THEY make money off of you looking at) just to have it not print the coupons? I won't be wasting my time on this again.

jb300
5/12/17

I received the weekly coupon circular yesterday and eventually realized I had to print my own Tide coupons. I tried, I tried and tried. And this morning I called P & G to give my feedback and the CSR is mailing me the coupons I wanted.

bobg98
5/7/17

Coupons.com is so troublesome to print out coupons! Why can't it be simple to print out the coupon and be done with it.

mikew238
4/25/17

Since the company requires my cell phone number, I get constant scam calls for free vacations and credit repair. I am on do not call lists, but the violators are not perused. I stopped using this site because they are selling my phone number, which we all do when we agree to the terms of the web site. There are no free coupons or games or software, we ae trading our personal information for 1 dollar coupons. We are all stupid and should know better!

victorias88
4/9/17

This site is worthless. I don't have a cell phone or texting. I only want to have coupons sent to my personal printer that I can pint them myself. I have the software installed and my printer settings are correct. It just doesn't work and was a total waste of my time.

suec92
4/1/17

It's crap and a waste of time. Don't bother. Won't print from phone or laptop. Rubbish. Not worth it.

nicks158
3/18/17

Coupons.com is by far the worst platform. It relies on so many things to go perfectly, your default printer set, the software preinstalled, you to have a cell phone number you want to share with them, your printer to have paper, your printer to not get jammed, etc. etc.

If one thing goes wrong. The whole thing messes up and they wont let you print again. Not even worth your time.

charlesw110
3/14/17

They now require you to get a confirmation code to print the coupons. We don't have texting so had to call to have them call back sometime in next 24 hours. Still waiting four hours later to get back to printing. Also their program is not that printer friendly. On occasion when it didn't print properly you lose the coupon and then can no longer access it. Good coupons, but site is definitely not user friendly!!

shereef1
3/3/17

At the very least you should be able to put the item you need in a search box rather than having to go through countless items that you do not want or need. The tech people need to fix this stuff.

tracym69
2/6/17

This used to be a very user friendly site to get good coupons. With the recent change to mobile phone number print verification it has become too difficult to use. If you do not have a mobile phone with texting capability you cant receive the code in a timely fashion. i understand why they did it(thanks to unscrupulous coupon sellers) but in the end it just hurts the people who were actually following the rules.

kaitlynm14
2/1/17

I've lost a lot of coupons because they just won't print than it will say limit reached . I'm so tired of it messing up.

sharonf56
1/18/17

I had used Coupons.com for a couple years. All of a sudden, you have to enter a mobile phone number and accept a text verification code to print them. i have NO phone with text/data so I called the support line and left my name and phone number for them to call me back WITHIN ON BUSINESS DAY. Two days later, finally got a human with a verification code but had to enter it within the hour of it would be no good. Did that...asked if that code would be good forever and woman said yes. I'd never have to call again. LIAR!!!! I called for another code and it took forever and IT DIDN'T WORK. I haven't been able to print coupons for 3 months now and I refuse to call every time I want to download any coupons. Crappy site. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME,

barbt10
1/17/17

It is the worst thing ever.did not print all my coupons. Disatisfied.Everytime that I try to print out the coupons that I have selected it will only print out a couple of them , and not the ones that I selected..Your website to print the coupons needs to be fixed so that it will allow people to print out the coupons that they have selected..I am very angry and upset and dissatisfied with your website !!!

claytonr10
12/28/16

Tampons, perfume, nail polish, makeup, high heels, etc. Where's the stuff for guys? What about men's cologne, shoes, clothes, etc? I'm sorry to point out this stuff but someone has to. I know how to shop (surprising for a guy, I know), & your site has the most shallow catalog of stuff I ever seen. Keep up the amazing work. LOL

amberb25
12/1/16

I've been using coupons.com for a number of years. That all came to a screeching halt when they went to this horrible tracking system of inputting your phone number. DON'T DO it! Trust me. It won't work anyway and you'll then be plagued.
Also don't try to download it. Your virus protection will either block it or if you override it you will be sorry. It's not worth the money saved. Go to the source of the coupon or to alternate coupon sites.

ryanr81
11/6/16

I select the coupons I want and then wait for them to send the code to my phone which works, but if I pick 13 coupons it will only print one coupon. Then I try and go back and see what happened and it says I have already printed all my coupons. Does not work complete waste of time and ink especially when it didn't even print one coupon I wanted!

oliviaw19
8/6/16

This website said that they have different numbers for each thing but they don't people should never come on this website i wasted four pages of ink for no reason

Helpful answer

Because it was after hours and the store was closed. And since you didn't say which coupons you printed and the site doesn't let you post a pix (afaik), it would be a little difficult to answer your question

By Alex N. on 5/12/15

Helpful answer

You didn't get any "virus" from the CC software. You either already had the virus or downloaded it from a third party site. Besides your AV software, I would also advise you to run Malwarebytes.

By Alex N. on 5/7/15
Questions? Get answers from the Coupons.com staff and other customers.

Coupons.com?