Review of Coupons.com

Tel: 0916145645525
privacy@coupons.com

jamesj657
1/1/19

this used to be awesome now it stinks... the phone verification is good but cmon man lol... if u print just too many coupons.. mind you it allows two prints per number so fraud is outta the question unless u got tons of cell numbers etc.. we got 2 cell numbers so we print 2 from each pc legit.. now they simply ban 1 # for no reason..... no wonder others are also pissed . i wish they would've just stuck with the software registration.... so many innocent numbers get hosed down..

stevec572
12/30/18

Multiple times I've submitted receipts through their app for redemption. I've always complied with all requirements within the offer time period. Yet any time the mobile coupon value is greater than $1.50 Coupons.com consistently makes up an excuse not to pay. This is negligence, or fraud, probably both. DO NOT do business or expect responsibility from Coupons.com.

kenb298
11/30/18

Coupons.com managed a rebate offer.
My purchase was on 10/6, offer ended 11/5, coupons.com processing on 11/30 denied payment because they were too late. I complied with all requirements.

Rebate Details
Draft or Miller64. Expand for details
Terms and Conditions: (minimum beer purchase $15.01, mix or match, any
variety, bottles or cans). Valid in CA. Must be 21 or older. Beer
purchase required. CA Residents: Price of beer must exceed the total
amount of rebate, not including sales tax.You pay sales tax. Rebate
payment will be directly deposited into the PayPal account associated
with shopper?s registered email address within 3-5 business days. If
shoppers do not have a PayPal account, they receive an email with
prompts to set up an account and redeem the rebate. Valid receipt/proof
of purchase must accompany submission. Limit one rebate per purchase.
Cannot be combined with other offers. Employees and officers of
MillerCoors, affiliated companies, licensed retailers, distributors, and
family members residing in the same households as any of the above are
not eligible. MillerCoors reserves the right to require additional
information/identification prior to honoring rebate request and to
reject non-conforming rebate requests without liability of any kind.
This rebate is void if sold, transferred, assigned or copied. Redemption
or handling of this coupon not according to its terms constitutes
fraud. Void where prohibited. CELEBRATE RESPONSIBLY®©2018 COORS BREWING
COMPANY, GOLDEN, CO ? BEER
For technical issues please reach out to support@coupons.com

aarons132
11/30/18

I used it for about 6 months, loved printing coupons. Then suddenly it wouldnt accept my phone number for verification. I contacted customer service and they said pre-paid numbers don't work. After telling them I have been using the same number for 6 months they had no answer. It'll work for a few months, then it won't accept my number again. They offer no other verification such as email verification either, ONLY phone number. Obviously this is some problem with their software that it will work then not work. So for the last 3 months I am unable to print ANY coupons whatsoever cause it won't accept my phone number verification and customer service is unable to help me. DUMB.

junec66
10/29/18

Coupons.com and their customer suppose is terrible. I spent hours trying to get coupons to print. Of course there is not a human being to talk to, you email back and forth, it is ridiculous. Because I tried to print too many times, because I couldn't get it to work, they told me I couldn't use my computer to print from their site anymore. They blocked my computer. I explained to them that I rarely use coupons and I was just trying to get it to work. Their response was sorry, too bad. If I abused printing coupons, I need to see proof of that, because I never did. They don't need to show you anything, you are just done.

lanar32
10/15/18

Until recently I found coupons for products I actually used. In the last several months I have found the selection of product coupons, paper and food products, has decreased. Can rarely find coupons for products I want to purchase on this site. I'm done with coupons.com

kirstinl1
9/5/18

For some stores, this app honors its cashback/rebates. For me, ShopRite doesn't. Every time (12 times now) I contact customer service, they insist I am not following their requirements (even after I scan the item and it says "MATCH"). I send them an image of my receipt, my card #, a screenshot of THEIR rules and offer, the UPC of the product, ect. Then they send a generic e-mail in response and ignore me. I could've received $58 by now but nope, they give when and if they want. I'll just stick to printing the coupons and not even bothering with their app since they refuse to honor what they claim.

lol9
6/20/18

Can't get the stupid phone verification to work, even though it worked before. Contacted customer service and they asked me to use a different verification method, but who has a land line anymore? They should switch to email verification. I get that you're trying to track the amount of coupons being printed by one person, but why not use email like everyone else??? STUPID!!!

maryw530
6/16/18

I have spent hours researching and implementing all the different fixes to printing coupons.com coupons. It is horrible and in my opinion, a big farce. Don't waste your time.

donnah299
5/27/18

Site does have name brand manufacturing coupons but they limit how many you can get. Some coupons are also for certain stores only. Not worth it if you are looking for particular ones for what you want.

washereb
5/8/18

This site is just out there to rip you off. They use your number by saying they won't use your number, because they give your number to another company, that's such a scam, asking for verification!! We need a way to make them pay us for our PAPER OUR INK/TONER,. OUR TIME!!

catheriner72
4/8/18

Using the same cell phone I used last week to print coupons on Coupons.com and my cell phone worked fine to get verification code, then suddenly you cannot accept the same cell phone number? What the heck. This happens over and over with Coupons.com. Their site says you only have to be verified ONE time. Yet each time you try and print coupons you must send off for another verification code. Ridiculous. With all the customer disastisfaction, you would think this company would work to rectify this huge problem! They could change to emailing us a code, instead of requiring us to give out a cell phone number. Many people do not have a landline to use their alternative verification process, I know I don't. And many people use pre-paid cell phones which excludes them from getting the verification text.
My cell phone is on a standard cell phone plan and as I said above it works for getting the verification code sometimes and then suddenly Coupons.com says it can't receive their texts. Usually they reject my cell phone when there are coupons that I really desire to print. Go figure.
Fix your site Coupons.com and satisfy your customer base.

lt88
4/2/18

Why do you need my phone number to print a coupon? How ridiculous is that. I'll never use this site again.

suem170
3/23/18

This used to be the best place to get coupons to save money. Now it wants a phone number each time so annoying. Prints the wrong coupons, and if something malfunctions you are out of luck on getting any. So what if mega couponers printed more than one- they were buying the product which is what gets them into the stores. Why punish us with this torture-ish site?

connief28
3/8/18

This site has gotten worse every year. Worst customer service ever. You cant get them to respond to email. if you click on contact us page it says this page doesnt exist anymore. If you try emailing your coupons you never get them emailed. I have given up trying to use this coupon site. I guess go back to the old way of purchasing the newspapers. Less frustrating

gerryk13
2/2/18

Poor user experience, hard to filter, search or locate coupons. Cannot print off tablet as it fails almost 100%. Offer selection has gone down in last year. Waste of time.

emilyg95
1/7/18

I've had cash pending for over a WEEK. There's no email or phone number to ask what the problem is. I purchased a lot of items I though I was going to receive cash back. They lied!!

sarap94
1/7/18

Where do I begin? Their sight issues. Their compatibility with printer on one day, off the next. The time and effort makes the coupons worthless. Customer service is NON EXISTENT. troubleshooting, non existent. Error corrections, non existent. Consistency, non existent. DONT BOTHER! Just buy the paper. Next goal, find their competitor and advertise for them for free. Everytime I attempt to print, one minor detail is undetectable and causes me to lose the coupons. They limit you to two... I can't even get one! When I do get them to print few and far between, it's the lousiest coupons of the bunch. It's a full on scam! They track and sell your info. I give coupons. Com a rating of ZERO.

chelseyc8
12/8/17

P&G coupon clips by itself. It is really annoying and also wasting my toner. When I clicked print coupon I only had 3 but 4 pages of P&G coupons printed out. I hope you stop doing this. All cheap P&G coupons and I don't need them. Wasted my toner and paper.

rf61
11/17/17

We tried using the phone app since we have been using one for Ibotta. Coupons.com has DENIED ALL we put in giving some lame excuse for not honoring them. Who has time to waste with this crap? System is similar to Ibotta where we scan our receipt & check the item purchased which we do on the same day with Ibotta as we go to the store. If you use coupons.com on the same day it says the item was bought before the coupon was clipped???? What the heck do they think the receipt is for? I could understand if we purchased it THE DAY BEFORE, & then went back to clip a coupon, but doing it before the store purchase on the same day apparently is still not good enough. We don't have time to mess with this & get multiple emails for EACH purchase with some lame excuse why they won't honor it......Junk app we DELETED....

kevinm313
11/9/17

Nothing has changed with this site. If you don't have a certain phone carrier, you can't get a verification code. Without a code, you can't print. They don't care. Time for us to start writing the manufacturer's, Tell them we are shut out. Tell them we are going to buy other brands. This is the only way to get this monopoly stopped. Some people can't afford 2 phones. The landline verification does not work. Coupons.com needs competition. This is the only solution. Or a CEO who gives a crap. Because they don't seem to care.

harryj28
11/4/17

I have used MyPoints since the site was started. Have always used grocery coupons to extend SS check. Can't do that anymore since I don't have a cell phone. I'm not about to give these clowns my home phone number(see other comments) I get enough junk phone calls already.

caroles39
9/27/17

I printed coupons from the original coupons.com for years before the new ownership turned it into a scam. It costs me $.50 each time I apply for a couon code that won't work anyway. If you email them that the code isnt' working, it costs another $.50. It also says if the code isnt' working, request a new code (that also won't work) for another $.50. I also now get spam phone calls on the phone I only use for coupons.com, so, they are selling my phone number. This company needs to be investigated, but no one seems to be doing anything about this ripoff.

aprilk21
9/10/17

Example: The Fine Print says Expiration date of 7/12/17.
But the Manufacture Date of Expiration is 8/3/17
Coupon does not scan. And told the couplon has expired. To All but 1. Which its dates Matched fine print and manufacture. Look Real close everyone. Because they have been giving you False coupons.

mskayr
8/29/17

U SMELL BAD WITH UR COUPONS, AND U BLAME OTHER FOR UR BAD COUPONS, LISTEN UP EVERY ONE COUPON.COM IS BBBBAAADDD. RUN THE OTHER WAY THEY ARE NOT TRUE TO THERE COUPONS.

If you give them your number you will get plenty of calls!

By Harry J.

Because it was after hours and the store was closed. And since you didn't say which coupons you printed and the site doesn't let you post a pix (afaik), it would be a little difficult to answer your question

By Alex N.

Questions? Get answers from the Coupons.com staff and other customers.

Coupons.com?