Coupons.com

Coupons.com has a consumer rating of 1.4 stars from 95 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Coupons.com most frequently mention phone number, customer service and verification code problems. Coupons.com ranks 153rd among Coupons sites.

No positive highlights yet

• There's no email or phone number to ask what the problem is.
How would you rate Coupons.com?

“Like the coupons”

jeff r.
1/29/14

Like the coupons. Don't like the fact that I have to email them to myself to print them sine it apparently only works with an HP printer and doesn't recognize my Canon. You need to add more stores my local grocery store isn't listed do I can't save to the store card. And why do I have to open it from the app store when I have downloaded it? I click on the link to go to the site and it takes me to the passbook choices and says download now. Lot of work to get coupons. Need to make it a lot more user friendly from phones.

“Grocery IQ”

Larry L.
9/26/20

This was the best grocery list app ever. Accessed the internet looking for you item and added it to favorites. Easy to manage. Used the coupons also. They took the app down from the Apple App Store. I complained through their customer support and have not gotten an answer. Which I could buy the app and put it back up. Stupid move coupons.com.

phone number (15)
larryl510
September 26th, 2020
lijaw
October 1st, 2019
Today I went to two stores with printed coupons from coupons.com. At Dollar General and at Winn-Dixie, I was told they no longer accept printed coupons.

I'm really upset that I wasted all that time on their website. Who's going to reimburse me for my paper, ink, and time?

Tip for consumers:
Be sure your local stores accept printed coupons before taking the time to print coupons from coupons.com.

jeffr433
January 29th, 2014
stephanien459
January 16th, 2021
Apparently I've been paid several times yet have not seen one deposit in my PayPal account.
There is no way to chat or figure out why it's not working. The message said to expect communication via email.
Unless your printing coupons don't waste your time. Mobile rebates on this site are unreliable.
Never even asked to sign in with PayPal. Info is correct. Nothing wrong on PayPal's end either.
Since nobody wants to answer to this issue I have to call it unresolved and more than inconvenient. I don't do this for my health. I carefully plan my shopping trips with little money and this is one of the main ways I've survived.
I've been screwed by a well-known "reputable" company with no means of communicating with anyone regarding my issue.
TRY ANOTHER SITE. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR REBATE FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER, and you'll never know why not will responsibility be taken by coupons.com. Whatever it is, it will be be very loosely -worded and implied that the error is on your end when the ONLY bit of info required is your email address.
Are you SURE that's your email? Well you must've made a mistake. *click end chat session*
colletteh12
November 4th, 2020
I used to like this app, now I'm deleting it! It's no longer on my to do list. I used to go on 2x a week and add all coupons. I'm just done I'm not going to add a receipt... Really it's now Ibotta app. I don't add my receipts to that app. They just wrecked a good thing all things turned to crap 2020!
gregy9
September 21st, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I've taken some time to review all of the responses below and would be happy to address individually. We can be reached by sending an email to *******@couponsinc.com. Please be sure to mention your posts on SiteJabber for a reference point.

Please note that our coupon printer is Truste certified and whitelisted. It contains absolutely no malware, spyware or viruses in the download and install. We help millions of people each day same money with grocery coupons, retailer coupon codes and card linked offers. We also have a triple A rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Once again, if you're experiencing problems with our coupon printer, retailers accepting coupons printed from our site, or any other issue related to Coupons.com, I'd be happy to assist. Send an email and include your day time phone and a convenient time to call. One of our engineers will be happy to reach out to your directly.

Thanks,
Customer Support
Coupons.com, Inc.
kt212
December 14th, 2020
If I could leave a "zero", I would. Customer service is unprofessional, patronizinig, and downright rude. I emailed to ask about the status of my money being transferred from SavingStar to coupons.com and I was told "We are sorry that you haven't been able to fill the form before Nov 30th". Not only did I fill out the form, I also submitted my email, downloaded the app and activated an offer. They insulted me and pretty much stole the money that I had in my SavingStar account. And don't even try to submit a rebate. They will have you resubmit the receipt until you finally quit. I will cheer the day your web site goes out of business.
danet6
October 7th, 2012
I love this website! It's such a great concept and i look forward to seeing what the daily deal is everyday.
angelinac17
May 16th, 2019
This website is a scam. Everytime I try to collect a rebate, they will send me some email about how the date in incorrect. It's a bunch of bull. I have even sent them screen shots of an item on their app, then a receipt from the same date. Still, they will not give me my rebate! They lie, and have zero costumer service. I'm so mad that I will never be able to collect the few bucks I have in there. What a waste of time. There should be a class action lawsuit against this company.
doniab
November 1st, 2019
I can't even open the site up anymore never less print coupons. It used to work just fine years ago - I wish I knew what happened.
donnah299
May 27th, 2018
Site does have name brand manufacturing coupons but they limit how many you can get. Some coupons are also for certain stores only. Not worth it if you are looking for particular ones for what you want.
jamesj657
January 1st, 2019
This used to be awesome now it stinks... the phone verification is good but cmon man lol... if u print just too many coupons. Mind you it allows two prints per number so fraud is outta the question unless u got tons of cell numbers etc. we got 2 cell numbers so we print 2 from each pc legit. Now they simply ban 1 # for no reason... no wonder others are also pissed. I wish they would've just stuck with the software registration... so many innocent numbers get hosed down..
tracym69
February 6th, 2017
This used to be a very user friendly site to get good coupons. With the recent change to mobile phone number print verification it has become too difficult to use. If you do not have a mobile phone with texting capability you cant receive the code in a timely fashion. I understand why they did it(thanks to unscrupulous coupon sellers) but in the end it just hurts the people who were actually following the rules.
ghazalt
November 28th, 2019
I want to help you learn the language that Mandely app has. And that is my first time making a coupon. Of course I still didn't get it and didn't know what it was at all.
stevens72
January 27th, 2015
Ordered futon. Charged immediately charged my credit card nearly $400. Two days later, emailed me that it was out of stock. They are obviosuly an intermediary. My conversation with service rep promised money would be deposited into my "bank account" in 3-4 additional business days (that makes about one week since order, except that that they don't have any bank acct info from me). I asked if she meant they would reverse/credit my credit card the full amount. Still not sure that she knows. I am going to refuse the charge with my credit card company right now.
tylerc
October 24th, 2010
They have a few coupons, but some are more for advertising than actual coupons.

Also, the search is usually not working right. For example, it you want food coupons you can click that but it won't filter out other things. So if there are alot of coupons it takes awhile to browse through them b/c you can only see a few at a time.
mohammedm31
July 21st, 2016
Hello,

I am Mohammed Mohsin from saudi, initially I want to start coupon.com the problem is that i don't no how to start the coupon method can you please help me out.
lol9
June 20th, 2018
Can't get the stupid phone verification to work, even though it worked before. Contacted customer service and they asked me to use a different verification method, but who has a land line anymore? They should switch to email verification. I get that you're trying to track the amount of coupons being printed by one person, but why not use email like everyone else? STUPID!
rileyd19
September 23rd, 2015
There are too many roadblocks here to obtain a coupon or coupon promo code. Download a printer, install this, etc. I try to frequent different coupon sites, but I find there are only one or two really decent, reputable ones. This one might have a gem of a deal, but it's so hard to get there I wouldn't know.
barbarad73
June 21st, 2016
Wish they would stop clipping coupons for me. I can clip the ones I want. They don't clip ones I want and I have to waste time going thru the site over and over again to unclip them or waste ink and paper printing ones I don't want. Everytime you go on the same email they have clipped coupons for me, scattered all thru out the coupons. Sometimes I don't even see all the ones they have clipped and I have to end up printing them for nothing.
stevec572
December 30th, 2018
Multiple times I've submitted receipts through their app for redemption. I've always complied with all requirements within the offer time period. Yet any time the mobile coupon value is greater than $1.50 Coupons.com consistently makes up an excuse not to pay. This is negligence, or fraud, probably both. DO NOT do business or expect responsibility from Coupons.com.
katiej8
July 4th, 2013
This is amazing. It's so amazing. Because of some 1 star reviews I thought my laptop would get a virus from downloading tha tsoftware. But, I riskedit and downloaded it. I selected 3 different grocery coupons to print out. It actually worked! Since I am a single mother of 4, (ex-husband re-married. Now with 2 children.) these coupons from coupons.com saved me a whole lot of money! I saved over $200 since I constantly print coupons out every day! Finally in about 2 months... I ran out of ink. Bummer. But, I asked my BFF, Daisy, to help me print out a coupon for a disocount on printer ink! Awesome website! I recommend this to you!
mikew238
April 25th, 2017
Since the company requires my cell phone number, I get constant scam calls for free vacations and credit repair. I am on do not call lists, but the violators are not perused. I stopped using this site because they are selling my phone number, which we all do when we agree to the terms of the web site. There are no free coupons or games or software, we ae trading our personal information for 1 dollar coupons. We are all stupid and should know better!
connief28
March 8th, 2018
This site has gotten worse every year. Worst customer service ever. You cant get them to respond to email. If you click on contact us page it says this page doesnt exist anymore. If you try emailing your coupons you never get them emailed. I have given up trying to use this coupon site. I guess go back to the old way of purchasing the newspapers. Less frustrating
suem170
March 23rd, 2018
This used to be the best place to get coupons to save money. Now it wants a phone number each time so annoying. Prints the wrong coupons, and if something malfunctions you are out of luck on getting any. So what if mega couponers printed more than one- they were buying the product which is what gets them into the stores. Why punish us with this torture-ish site?

If you give them your number you will get plenty of calls!

By Harry J.

I believe it's 2 unless show up again later. It should show limit reached at the bottom of the row of coupons after printing 2.

By Patricia C.

I've seen elsewhere that the reason we have to verify so often is they use the cookies to identify our computers and darn it, we have to dump the cookies every once in a while or our computers get slowed down... I know mine does and McAfee does the cleanup and dumps them...

By Patricia C.

Because it was after hours and the store was closed. And since you didn't say which coupons you printed and the site doesn't let you post a pix (afaik), it would be a little difficult to answer your question

By Alex N.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Coupons.com staff and other customers.

Save money on hundreds of brands in store or online with Coupons.com. Find printable coupons for grocery and top brands. Get verified coupon codes daily.

gregy10
Greg Y.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coupons.com?

Have a question about Coupons.com?