Review of Coach-Outlet

Handbags, Shoes, Shopping
service2014outlet@gmail.com

pattyt14
6/7/17

Yes, I should have figured too good to be true. I ordered three bags and as soon as I received them, I knew they were fake. The material is not leather and the bag just is wimpy. It does not stand up on its own. The zipper goes over the top of the purse and has a section that is opened. The coach tag is a cheap piece of I don't know what. No packing slip or receipt. Postmarked China, can't send back. I don't understand why in America this type of scam continues to go on. Can't someone close them down? What do we have to do to get action against this?
How many people has to be taken over?

reesaa
6/2/17

They claim these bags are authentic. Absolutely not!!! Not guinue leather...no coach authenticity number or certificate. These bags are made of the cheapest polyurethane material.

judym114
5/1/17

Yes, where is my merchandise? You have my money!! This is a scam site! Can't get in touch with anyone!

davidn140
4/3/17

Never order anything or give your credit card info to this site. They are criminals. They are based in China and use a 3rd party to charge your credit card. DO NOT give them any credit card info.

suetm
3/28/17

I purchased three bags two weeks ago, and I spent 158 dollars. Until now I never receive the response from them. There's no shipping information after they took the money.however do not buy anything from that website.They are scams!

lakeishas1
3/23/17

Do not purchase anything from coach factory outlet online I ordered 2 combination bags from them on March 8th I'm just now receiving the bags March 23rd. One of the tags had a Michael Kors tag on it instead of Coach and they are FAKE FAKE FAKE they came in from China there is no contact number to reach them you can only send an email the lady who said their grammar was horrible is correct you can't even understand the FAQs. This is a mess and his website should not exist.... Never again never ever again

kumekrab
3/13/17

тнey are a ѕcaм тнey ѕтole мy мoney ι can noт geт ιn conтacт wιтн тнeм and ι wιll dιѕpυтe тнe cнargeѕ тo мy card wнaт a ѕcaм!!!!

erikal19
12/27/16

I just ordered a bag from coachoutlet.com. Same story. It was emailed to me and took me to this website.

chrisd206
12/15/16

I was sent a coach outlet email. I bought a wallet. Never received it, when I checked the website it was down. I am waiting to get my bill so that I can dispute it.
I never thought I was that naive but I will be extra careful now.

maryh266
12/6/16

I ordered a bag from coachtopsales.com and it was so cheap and poorly made. After waiting a month for this bag it looked nothing like picture. I am so disappointed in this purchase and warn others about this site. I have asked for address to send it back and have yet to receive the address.

pamelak27
11/5/16

I ordered a "coach" bag from the coach outlet online , I paid $150 for it. It is a fake ! I am so mad that these scumbags ripped me off! I'm usually very careful, but the price seemed not too good to be true price. I feel so stupid

felipec18
9/24/16

Hey I think they selling China stuff and they claim its made in USA I was wering my belt on a party and soon I se my bukle was in the floor and I come the store and they talk me nothing I can do this are sucks ho well let's keep buying Chinese stuff on coach

betad
7/27/16

Very disappointed with their presentation online. I got an email for 50% off. So I decided to buy 3 bags. When I ordered they were showing the big sizes( since I need bags for work I always check the size) when I received I was terrifying for the small bag which I don't need them .. short at Rockefeller store to return them and they did not help at all bc it was more than 60 days (I have been work traveling that s why). I ask them very nicely if they can do something because I can not use them and I don't want the money just store credit...Nope they did not. don't know what to do?? Anybody wants them for free? Really!My point do not get exited from those coach sale event or make sure you order the right size, color.

tinac64
7/1/16

We went to Jersey shore Premium outlet coach store and the manager named Jodi Torres has provided us the best services and the store has an overall excellent shopping environment. We have returned to the same store three times.

juliea67
6/15/16

I bought a bag and received it YESTERDAY. Today it is on sale for $55 less than I paid. Customer service basically said sorry, we don't care. They offer no price adjustments. I can pay to ship it back get the refund and re-buy it if I want. I will return it and NEVER do business with them again. No wonder their stock is down!

rosag11
5/5/16

Visited Coach outlet store in Las Vegas North. I'd been shopping for two hours & at checkout got a fraud alert on my phone. The cashier was great as I spoke to the bank on the phone to clear the block on my card but the cashier supervisor was rude & told the cashier to cancel my transaction & get rid of me so they could wait on another paying customer as the line behind me was growing. I was left with the impression that she didn't care about my purchase or if the card I was using was stolen. I can't help but wonder if my card was stolen if she would take any action or just get rid of the person. Never will I shop there again.

gretellh
4/8/16

I just called coach store (corp.). These people are out of their minds. First,they say is an American company which is not. All their products which are super expensive are made in China. I purchased a signature boot in one of their coach store,only wore it 4 times and already has a rip. I called to see if they can assist me,and unfortunately they said there's nothing they can do,but they can take your money very fast. I will never buy from them again. I consider myself a very good customer. I used to buy a bag every season. Now, I know better. People be aware when you buy something that expensive,they do not back up their products.

ninan9
3/29/16

DO NOT PURCHASE A COACH BAG FROM EITHER OF THE SITES I NAMED ABOVE. THEY ARE FRAUDULENT AND YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MERCHANDISE, BUT THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!

sandram90
1/30/16

I went shopping at the Coach outlet in Rehoboth beach,De. I had a bad experience there today 1/30/16. I went to checkout and had the worst cashier ever. She checked me out yesterday when I was shopping for my daughter I spent around 800 dollars and used my daughters coupon they mailed her and they kept it.Today I went shopping and wanted to use my coupon for my shopping and this nasty cashier Morgean called mgr.and said I used it yesterday. I had my own coupon, so I left . This was the most rudest person. I have been coming in that store since I moved to De 10 years ago, if you check my purchases I bet I have spent 15 to 20 thousand dollars in that store. Is this the way you treat your loyal customers?
Sandy

emiliam4
1/26/16

Coachpretty.com they sent my order to Italy, not Indiana, and now they won't correct the address or refund my money. i am out $108! DO NO BUY FROM COACHPRETTY.COM - YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND NOT GET YOUR MERCHANDISE

chrissiw
1/19/16

The smell of the Plastic/vinyl "advertised as leather" bags turned up for my $200.00, the smell as I opened the package was the worst thing ever... the company doesn't respond to emails, the contact page lets you send your comments but then this is bounced back as they will not let anyone contact the site (other than to take your money). DO NOT USE

angiev5
1/19/16

I highly recommend disputing all charges from this company with yout bank. The quality is terrible it is coming apart at the seams. I ordered Fuchsia and received mauve.

natashas24
1/11/16

I ordered a khaki/pink coach tote. My first coach purchase for I am a single mom and always put my son first. I worked on the holidays to make a little extra money and decided to do something for myself and purchased a coach purse from this website. I paid almost $100 and received a fake orange purse. I tried emailing them cause they provide no phone number with no response. I am really upset over this for $100 is a lot of money for my son and I. I have contacted Visa cause the website claims to be certified by them hoping they would investigate this matter. I have also contacted Coach and left them with the information for this website and asked that they contact me for I have more information including the name and address product was mailed from but have not heard from them. But I tried to go on the officially coach website and it stated it was not available so I am hoping someone has reached them and legal actions are being taken. Please if you do get on this fraudulent website do NOT purchase ANYTHING. They should pay for their actions and pay $ to those they have scamed!

missym8
1/10/16

I just about placed the order! Thank goodness I found this! I'm on the page to place the order now! NOPE! Too good to be true... IT IS! THANK YOU for warning me! I, along with most on here cannot afford to lose that kind of money.. My order total was $220.00. WHEW! I wondered why COACH Purses were going for $39-$89 dollars!
Also for anyone still wanting to try this... Go to FAQ... They do NOT speak ENGLISH! The grammar is horrible!
Example- 7. How do I can

return the items to your company?
If the product's quality is no problem, we can't to accept the return it. If there's a few problems of goods (for example, the stain or the line did not cut off clearly), we hope you can wash it or clean it, then we will give our guest appropriate compensation. If the size is small for you , or when you received your package, you find you don't like it and so on, these problem we don't accept .So hope you can understand us.

rd57
1/9/16

I purchased a bag from a coach store in Tanger Out let in Myrtle Beach,s.c I live in Ga. I am disappointed with my purchase can it be returned to any COACH store as long as I have the receipt and it doesn't matter how long it been(11/2013) The Handles are coming apart I stop caring it when this started to happen.

32 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Coach-Outlet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 12/27/15
on 11/10/15
on 10/19/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Coach-Outlet staff and other customers.

Coach-Outlet?