Review of Coach-Outlet

Coach-Outlet reviews

service2014outlet@gmail.com

sm1147
10/8/17

as many other stated: it's all fake... first - they charge more then you actually agreed with your purchase, second they send you cheap stuff... for sure no authentic bags/glasses.
I can't even open their webpage anymore. I don't know if it's possible, but I think they "block" the email address of a buyer, so you have no way to contact them. Maybe they just shut down this page to open another fake webpage.

elizabethh167
10/5/17

They stole my money. It even shows on the tracking sight that they shipped the product and it is in Chicago customs. These guys are the biggest scammers of all times. Please, please do not order from this company.

johnniew11
8/25/17

Thank for making it easy to get my wife's birthday present without drive 20 miles to your store. I can't wait to see her face when opens the package.

pamk29
8/8/17

I ordered from them and didnt even receive the bags i ordered, of course i then found out they where a scam. Thank God my credit card company was able to reverse the charges. Now if i can just figure out how to get them to stop them from sending me emails. I called Coach and they basically told kick rocks which pissed me off, its like this scammer is using all Coach's info, but they are not even trying to find out how to stop them. I guess they figure its free advertisement for them. IT SUCKS BIG TIME WE WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND WE ALL LOVE A GOOD DEAL WHEN WE FIND THEM. IT JUST PUT A BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH TOWARDS COACH.

pattyt14
6/7/17

Yes, I should have figured too good to be true. I ordered three bags and as soon as I received them, I knew they were fake. The material is not leather and the bag just is wimpy. It does not stand up on its own. The zipper goes over the top of the purse and has a section that is opened. The coach tag is a cheap piece of I don't know what. No packing slip or receipt. Postmarked China, can't send back. I don't understand why in America this type of scam continues to go on. Can't someone close them down? What do we have to do to get action against this?
How many people has to be taken over?

reesaa
6/2/17

They claim these bags are authentic. Absolutely not!!! Not guinue leather...no coach authenticity number or certificate. These bags are made of the cheapest polyurethane material.

judym114
5/1/17

Yes, where is my merchandise? You have my money!! This is a scam site! Can't get in touch with anyone!

davidn140
4/3/17

Never order anything or give your credit card info to this site. They are criminals. They are based in China and use a 3rd party to charge your credit card. DO NOT give them any credit card info.

suetm
3/28/17

I purchased three bags two weeks ago, and I spent 158 dollars. Until now I never receive the response from them. There's no shipping information after they took the money.however do not buy anything from that website.They are scams!

lakeishas1
3/23/17

Do not purchase anything from coach factory outlet online I ordered 2 combination bags from them on March 8th I'm just now receiving the bags March 23rd. One of the tags had a Michael Kors tag on it instead of Coach and they are FAKE FAKE FAKE they came in from China there is no contact number to reach them you can only send an email the lady who said their grammar was horrible is correct you can't even understand the FAQs. This is a mess and his website should not exist.... Never again never ever again

kumekrab
3/13/17

тнey are a ѕcaм тнey ѕтole мy мoney ι can noт geт ιn conтacт wιтн тнeм and ι wιll dιѕpυтe тнe cнargeѕ тo мy card wнaт a ѕcaм!!!!

erikal19
12/27/16

I just ordered a bag from coachoutlet.com. Same story. It was emailed to me and took me to this website.

chrisd206
12/15/16

I was sent a coach outlet email. I bought a wallet. Never received it, when I checked the website it was down. I am waiting to get my bill so that I can dispute it.
I never thought I was that naive but I will be extra careful now.

maryh266
12/6/16

I ordered a bag from coachtopsales.com and it was so cheap and poorly made. After waiting a month for this bag it looked nothing like picture. I am so disappointed in this purchase and warn others about this site. I have asked for address to send it back and have yet to receive the address.

pamelak27
11/5/16

I ordered a "coach" bag from the coach outlet online , I paid $150 for it. It is a fake ! I am so mad that these scumbags ripped me off! I'm usually very careful, but the price seemed not too good to be true price. I feel so stupid

felipec18
9/24/16

Hey I think they selling China stuff and they claim its made in USA I was wering my belt on a party and soon I se my bukle was in the floor and I come the store and they talk me nothing I can do this are sucks ho well let's keep buying Chinese stuff on coach

betad
7/27/16

Very disappointed with their presentation online. I got an email for 50% off. So I decided to buy 3 bags. When I ordered they were showing the big sizes( since I need bags for work I always check the size) when I received I was terrifying for the small bag which I don't need them .. short at Rockefeller store to return them and they did not help at all bc it was more than 60 days (I have been work traveling that s why). I ask them very nicely if they can do something because I can not use them and I don't want the money just store credit...Nope they did not. don't know what to do?? Anybody wants them for free? Really!My point do not get exited from those coach sale event or make sure you order the right size, color.

tinac64
7/1/16

We went to Jersey shore Premium outlet coach store and the manager named Jodi Torres has provided us the best services and the store has an overall excellent shopping environment. We have returned to the same store three times.

juliea67
6/15/16

I bought a bag and received it YESTERDAY. Today it is on sale for $55 less than I paid. Customer service basically said sorry, we don't care. They offer no price adjustments. I can pay to ship it back get the refund and re-buy it if I want. I will return it and NEVER do business with them again. No wonder their stock is down!

rosag11
5/5/16

Visited Coach outlet store in Las Vegas North. I'd been shopping for two hours & at checkout got a fraud alert on my phone. The cashier was great as I spoke to the bank on the phone to clear the block on my card but the cashier supervisor was rude & told the cashier to cancel my transaction & get rid of me so they could wait on another paying customer as the line behind me was growing. I was left with the impression that she didn't care about my purchase or if the card I was using was stolen. I can't help but wonder if my card was stolen if she would take any action or just get rid of the person. Never will I shop there again.

gretellh
4/8/16

I just called coach store (corp.). These people are out of their minds. First,they say is an American company which is not. All their products which are super expensive are made in China. I purchased a signature boot in one of their coach store,only wore it 4 times and already has a rip. I called to see if they can assist me,and unfortunately they said there's nothing they can do,but they can take your money very fast. I will never buy from them again. I consider myself a very good customer. I used to buy a bag every season. Now, I know better. People be aware when you buy something that expensive,they do not back up their products.

ninan9
3/29/16

DO NOT PURCHASE A COACH BAG FROM EITHER OF THE SITES I NAMED ABOVE. THEY ARE FRAUDULENT AND YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MERCHANDISE, BUT THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!

sandram90
1/30/16

I went shopping at the Coach outlet in Rehoboth beach,De. I had a bad experience there today 1/30/16. I went to checkout and had the worst cashier ever. She checked me out yesterday when I was shopping for my daughter I spent around 800 dollars and used my daughters coupon they mailed her and they kept it.Today I went shopping and wanted to use my coupon for my shopping and this nasty cashier Morgean called mgr.and said I used it yesterday. I had my own coupon, so I left . This was the most rudest person. I have been coming in that store since I moved to De 10 years ago, if you check my purchases I bet I have spent 15 to 20 thousand dollars in that store. Is this the way you treat your loyal customers?
Sandy

emiliam4
1/26/16

Coachpretty.com they sent my order to Italy, not Indiana, and now they won't correct the address or refund my money. i am out $108! DO NO BUY FROM COACHPRETTY.COM - YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND NOT GET YOUR MERCHANDISE

chrissiw
1/19/16

The smell of the Plastic/vinyl "advertised as leather" bags turned up for my $200.00, the smell as I opened the package was the worst thing ever... the company doesn't respond to emails, the contact page lets you send your comments but then this is bounced back as they will not let anyone contact the site (other than to take your money). DO NOT USE

Helpful answer

It is not a authentic Coach site. It is s knock off from China. You do not get what u ordered. U end up paying international fees on top of the price and the $25 shipping fee. There is no correspondences at all. No refunds, only credit and exchanges. And from other post the credit and exchanges never happen. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

By Marsha H. on 3/16/16
Helpful answer

Do not order anything from this site. They charge you more than they tell you and the products are fake. This is a scam.

By Jennifer W. on 1/11/16
Helpful answer

Do not order from Best Coach Store online. They are a scam for sure!!!!!!

By Susan K. on 11/5/15
Helpful answer

couchoutlet.com is the one everyone is complaining about. This site is a SCAM!!!!

By Aida S. on 4/11/13
Helpful answer

No you need to go to an outlet or coach store to insure you have a real purse.

By R D. on 4/19/16

Totally a scam.

By Miriam M. on 10/19/15

No, totally fake

By Chrissi W. on 4/4/16

By MISSY M. on 12/27/15
Helpful answer

I ordered a bag and sunglasses 2 weeks ago and they over charged my card and I've never heard anything from them.They have no service number either. That's sad considering I am a single mother and have 7 kids to provide for.

By Amy L. on 11/10/15
Helpful answer

Because it is a fake site....there is no account to sign into.

By Miriam M. on 10/19/15
Questions? Get answers from the Coach-Outlet staff and other customers.

Coach-Outlet?