US Government’s NSF

Coach-Outlet reviews

Categories: Handbags, Shoes, Shopping

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Hey I think they selling China stuff and they claim its made in USA I was wering my belt on a party and soon I se my bukle was in the floor and I come the store and they talk me nothing I can do this are sucks ho well let's keep buying Chinese stuff on coach

Very disappointed with their presentation online. I got an email for 50% off. So I decided to buy 3 bags. When I ordered they were showing the big sizes( since I need bags for work I always check the size) when I received I was terrifying for the small bag which I don't need them .. short at Rockefeller store to return them and they did not help at all bc it was more than 60 days (I have been work traveling that s why). I ask them very nicely if they can do something because I can not use them and I don't want the money just store credit...Nope they did not. don't know what to do?? Anybody wants them for free? Really!My point do not get exited from those coach sale event or make sure you order the right size, color.

We went to Jersey shore Premium outlet coach store and the manager named Jodi Torres has provided us the best services and the store has an overall excellent shopping environment. We have returned to the same store three times.

I bought a bag and received it YESTERDAY. Today it is on sale for $55 less than I paid. Customer service basically said sorry, we don't care. They offer no price adjustments. I can pay to ship it back get the refund and re-buy it if I want. I will return it and NEVER do business with them again. No wonder their stock is down!

Visited Coach outlet store in Las Vegas North. I'd been shopping for two hours & at checkout got a fraud alert on my phone. The cashier was great as I spoke to the bank on the phone to clear the block on my card but the cashier supervisor was rude & told the cashier to cancel my transaction & get rid of me so they could wait on another paying customer as the line behind me was growing. I was left with the impression that she didn't care about my purchase or if the card I was using was stolen. I can't help but wonder if my card was stolen if she would take any action or just get rid of the person. Never will I shop there again.

I just called coach store (corp.). These people are out of their minds. First,they say is an American company which is not. All their products which are super expensive are made in China. I purchased a signature boot in one of their coach store,only wore it 4 times and already has a rip. I called to see if they can assist me,and unfortunately they said there's nothing they can do,but they can take your money very fast. I will never buy from them again. I consider myself a very good customer. I used to buy a bag every season. Now, I know better. People be aware when you buy something that expensive,they do not back up their products.

I went shopping at the Coach outlet in Rehoboth beach,De. I had a bad experience there today 1/30/16. I went to checkout and had the worst cashier ever. She checked me out yesterday when I was shopping for my daughter I spent around 800 dollars and used my daughters coupon they mailed her and they kept it.Today I went shopping and wanted to use my coupon for my shopping and this nasty cashier Morgean called mgr.and said I used it yesterday. I had my own coupon, so I left . This was the most rudest person. I have been coming in that store since I moved to De 10 years ago, if you check my purchases I bet I have spent 15 to 20 thousand dollars in that store. Is this the way you treat your loyal customers?

1/26/16 they sent my order to Italy, not Indiana, and now they won't correct the address or refund my money. i am out $108! DO NO BUY FROM COACHPRETTY.COM - YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND NOT GET YOUR MERCHANDISE

The smell of the Plastic/vinyl "advertised as leather" bags turned up for my $200.00, the smell as I opened the package was the worst thing ever... the company doesn't respond to emails, the contact page lets you send your comments but then this is bounced back as they will not let anyone contact the site (other than to take your money). DO NOT USE

I highly recommend disputing all charges from this company with yout bank. The quality is terrible it is coming apart at the seams. I ordered Fuchsia and received mauve.

I ordered a khaki/pink coach tote. My first coach purchase for I am a single mom and always put my son first. I worked on the holidays to make a little extra money and decided to do something for myself and purchased a coach purse from this website. I paid almost $100 and received a fake orange purse. I tried emailing them cause they provide no phone number with no response. I am really upset over this for $100 is a lot of money for my son and I. I have contacted Visa cause the website claims to be certified by them hoping they would investigate this matter. I have also contacted Coach and left them with the information for this website and asked that they contact me for I have more information including the name and address product was mailed from but have not heard from them. But I tried to go on the officially coach website and it stated it was not available so I am hoping someone has reached them and legal actions are being taken. Please if you do get on this fraudulent website do NOT purchase ANYTHING. They should pay for their actions and pay $ to those they have scamed!

I just about placed the order! Thank goodness I found this! I'm on the page to place the order now! NOPE! Too good to be true... IT IS! THANK YOU for warning me! I, along with most on here cannot afford to lose that kind of money.. My order total was $220.00. WHEW! I wondered why COACH Purses were going for $39-$89 dollars!
Also for anyone still wanting to try this... Go to FAQ... They do NOT speak ENGLISH! The grammar is horrible!
Example- 7. How do I can

return the items to your company?
If the product's quality is no problem, we can't to accept the return it. If there's a few problems of goods (for example, the stain or the line did not cut off clearly), we hope you can wash it or clean it, then we will give our guest appropriate compensation. If the size is small for you , or when you received your package, you find you don't like it and so on, these problem we don't accept .So hope you can understand us.

I purchased a bag from a coach store in Tanger Out let in Myrtle Beach,s.c I live in Ga. I am disappointed with my purchase can it be returned to any COACH store as long as I have the receipt and it doesn't matter how long it been(11/2013) The Handles are coming apart I stop caring it when this started to happen.

Keep away from "". It is a fraud. I brought a watch from this website and never received it. When I contacted them and only found that all the information listed on the website was fake. They are criminals and bloodsuckers. They are a bunch of human trash.

My husband ordered me 2 coach purses, they took over $125.00 and we have sent several emails to this site, no one has anserwed our messages and we have not received anything from this company. I am going to contact my bank for credit card fraud. This is very hurtful, because this was my christmas gift

I just tried to order a purse but luckily it did not go through. Come to find out somebody try to order over one hundred and something dollars in Beijing from my bank account at a bookstore. Good thing my bank account did not let the transaction go through.

1/1/16 is scams and fraud. Do not order any thing from this website, it is being operated from China, you will lose your money and will not get your order.

Not happy with product would like to return, you have ruined my daughter's Xmas, isn't happy as they are fake....

Do NOT order from It is a China based company, Shipping is $25 plus bank international fees. I did NOT get what we ordered. Returns are store credit or exchange. It is another $25 to return the product.

I ordered a bag and wallet, and of course my payment went through immediately -- for a total higher than I had authorized. I got a payment confirmation email stating that I should recieve a shipping and tracking info notification within 2 business days. I reached out to customer service twice, and got not response. At that point I contacted my back to dispute the charge assuming I would never recieve my product. Then, a package magically appears at my door containing obvious knock off items. I contacted the bank to inform them of the update, and that I was going to ship the item back. I went to the post office today, and it costed me $25 to ship these knockoffs back to China! The only good news is that my bank has been great working with me through this whole situation, and is crediting me back the shipping as well as my order total. Do not bother with this merchant! They are con artists!

I try to order coach hand bag 2 time did not get it last time it charge by trading China I am not aware this over see buying they charge me difference by my bank finally it ok but instread get my back they do returned money to me. My question is why coach did not inform me why I can get directed from you am I be able order coach on line with good clearance price. Thank you. Kay Eggleston

Do not use. I ordered a purse and got scammed.

Haven't gotten a response back from three emails I was charged 115.00 but actually took 119.00 out oft. Just wondering if I'm ever gonna get the merchandise

I received my book bag and it's Fake! I also ordered two other purses that have yet to arrive so I know those are fake too. Don't order from this company... the purses are from China.

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Coach-Outlet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question