Review of Coach-Outlet

Coach-Outlet reviews

service2014outlet@gmail.com

cherylv41
8/28/18

Ordered a purse and wallet (over $100) as a gift for my Mom. When they came (which took forever! It came from China.) the wallet had sloppy stitching and the purse had snaps that were broken. I could've lived with the wallet but since the purse snap was broken, I decided not to keep either one and got my Mom a different gift. I immediately returned them both to sender (another $23.50) but now, 3 months later, I have received it back as undeliverable. SO frustrating! The man I've been emailing has always responded, I have to give him that much credit, but they refuse to do anything besides refund me 20%. I'm out a good chunk of money. Guess I count it as a lesson learned. Do not order from this company!!!

rogerb231
8/10/18

Corylyn was very helpful and made these purchases a fun experience. I hope this part of my review does not have to be displayed but you require 100 character which is silly since I like to say things in a sweet short manner

janes314
3/22/18

Buyer beware!!!! I really thought there was a coach outlet website and clearly they are all fake websites. I ordered 2 Coach combination orders for a cancer fundraiser to donate as an auction item. I received a strange email confirmation from a third party payment company aka nancy@tobeno1shop.com. This raised a red flag. I decided to look up costumer reviews and found all the complaints on sitejabber. I told the third party payment company I wanted to cancel my order. They told me to email drupalxtj@live.com
I emailed both Nancy and drupalxtj@live telling them to cancel my order. Instead I get an email from "King Huang" asking why I want to cancel. I did call my credit company and had them dispute the charge and cancel my card right away. However I sent numerous emails to "King Huang" telling him he's a fraud especially after he told me they would refund 90% of my money in 30 days. Then Nancy the fake third party payment company sends me a confirmation that my bags are being shipped. Lastly they charge you a completely different price then what you apparently attempted to pay on their phony website. I told "King Huang" if I wanted fake bags from China I would buy them off the streets of NYC.

reginah29
1/12/18

The items are counterfeit, from China. The purses feel like paper and the handle are actually stuffed with paper. The wallets are extremely flat, flimsy, feel like a thin sheet of paper, and the emblem is horrible. I wish I could attach a photo. The fake shades came broken. I have mailed the real Coach.com site but no response. Do not buy from www.onlineoutletcoachfactory.com.

sallyf36
1/10/18

Coach DOES have an outlet online but this is not it. If you go to their physical outlet location they will even place a printout in your bag for an email signup to get an invitation to buy online for their outlet store when they have a sale. It is not a site that you can buy from anytime and it is FACTORY purses which means they are not the same quality as regular coach, but still better than cheap ones. This listed here is NOT the real factory site but they DO have one. Visit your local Coach outlet store to get on the invite list or have a friend send an invite who has already registered. The true online factory will send your purchase from the same location coach.com does.

lanef
12/30/17

This is not Coach handbags this is a scam site. Do not make any purchases. Coach only has brick mortar outlets and sales by invitation only online.

marid16
12/13/17

It's the first time I didn't investigate a company before I ordered. I was taken. First they charged me more than they said and when the bag arrived it was NOT LEATHER it was PLASTIC! The stitching is coming loose and the handles are falling off. If I could give it a minus star I would. As some one else said, "Run from this company" FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!

baha37
12/5/17

OK, long story short, just got scammed. Lesson learned but don't worry you have an additional layer of protection and that is your credit company. Make sure you dispute the charges with your credit company. They will help you with chargeback process. Gather info, take photos of the crappy items you got, maybe even write tocounterfeits@coach.com and have them confirm that you received fake products. I just spoke with my credit company and they were very nice about it. They said usually around Christmas time, they see more of these cases.

Tip for consumers: NEVER USE IT.
CALL YOUR CREDIT COMPANY TO DISPUTE IF YOU REGRETTABLY GOT SCAMMED.

michelleg198
12/3/17

If I could give -5 I would. Not shipped 10 days after they took my money. Saying arrival in 30 days. They work through a server in US to make you think they're NOT a scam from China, but YUP. THEY ARE A SCAM FROM CHINA. not even leather products!!!!

fionan5
11/27/17

I ordered a bag from Coach outlet and when it arrived, it was obviously a fake. Loose threads, poor quality material and the name plate fell off. DO NOT order from this site!

sm1147
10/8/17

as many other stated: it's all fake... first - they charge more then you actually agreed with your purchase, second they send you cheap stuff... for sure no authentic bags/glasses.
I can't even open their webpage anymore. I don't know if it's possible, but I think they "block" the email address of a buyer, so you have no way to contact them. Maybe they just shut down this page to open another fake webpage.

elizabethh167
10/5/17

They stole my money. It even shows on the tracking sight that they shipped the product and it is in Chicago customs. These guys are the biggest scammers of all times. Please, please do not order from this company.

johnniew11
8/25/17

Thank for making it easy to get my wife's birthday present without drive 20 miles to your store. I can't wait to see her face when opens the package.

pamk29
8/8/17

I ordered from them and didnt even receive the bags i ordered, of course i then found out they where a scam. Thank God my credit card company was able to reverse the charges. Now if i can just figure out how to get them to stop them from sending me emails. I called Coach and they basically told kick rocks which pissed me off, its like this scammer is using all Coach's info, but they are not even trying to find out how to stop them. I guess they figure its free advertisement for them. IT SUCKS BIG TIME WE WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND WE ALL LOVE A GOOD DEAL WHEN WE FIND THEM. IT JUST PUT A BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH TOWARDS COACH.

pattyt14
6/7/17

Yes, I should have figured too good to be true. I ordered three bags and as soon as I received them, I knew they were fake. The material is not leather and the bag just is wimpy. It does not stand up on its own. The zipper goes over the top of the purse and has a section that is opened. The coach tag is a cheap piece of I don't know what. No packing slip or receipt. Postmarked China, can't send back. I don't understand why in America this type of scam continues to go on. Can't someone close them down? What do we have to do to get action against this?
How many people has to be taken over?

reesaa
6/2/17

They claim these bags are authentic. Absolutely not!!! Not guinue leather...no coach authenticity number or certificate. These bags are made of the cheapest polyurethane material.

judym114
5/1/17

Yes, where is my merchandise? You have my money!! This is a scam site! Can't get in touch with anyone!

davidn140
4/3/17

Never order anything or give your credit card info to this site. They are criminals. They are based in China and use a 3rd party to charge your credit card. DO NOT give them any credit card info.

suetm
3/28/17

I purchased three bags two weeks ago, and I spent 158 dollars. Until now I never receive the response from them. There's no shipping information after they took the money.however do not buy anything from that website.They are scams!

lakeishas1
3/23/17

Do not purchase anything from coach factory outlet online I ordered 2 combination bags from them on March 8th I'm just now receiving the bags March 23rd. One of the tags had a Michael Kors tag on it instead of Coach and they are FAKE FAKE FAKE they came in from China there is no contact number to reach them you can only send an email the lady who said their grammar was horrible is correct you can't even understand the FAQs. This is a mess and his website should not exist.... Never again never ever again

kumekrab
3/13/17

тнey are a ѕcaм тнey ѕтole мy мoney ι can noт geт ιn conтacт wιтн тнeм and ι wιll dιѕpυтe тнe cнargeѕ тo мy card wнaт a ѕcaм!!!!

erikal19
12/27/16

I just ordered a bag from coachoutlet.com. Same story. It was emailed to me and took me to this website.

chrisd206
12/15/16

I was sent a coach outlet email. I bought a wallet. Never received it, when I checked the website it was down. I am waiting to get my bill so that I can dispute it.
I never thought I was that naive but I will be extra careful now.

maryh266
12/6/16

I ordered a bag from coachtopsales.com and it was so cheap and poorly made. After waiting a month for this bag it looked nothing like picture. I am so disappointed in this purchase and warn others about this site. I have asked for address to send it back and have yet to receive the address.

pamelak27
11/5/16

I ordered a "coach" bag from the coach outlet online , I paid $150 for it. It is a fake ! I am so mad that these scumbags ripped me off! I'm usually very careful, but the price seemed not too good to be true price. I feel so stupid

It is not a authentic Coach site. It is s knock off from China. You do not get what u ordered. U end up paying international fees on top of the price and the $25 shipping fee. There is no correspondences at all. No refunds, only credit and exchanges. And from other post the credit and exchanges never happen. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

By Marsha H.

Do not order anything from this site. They charge you more than they tell you and the products are fake. This is a scam.

By Jennifer W.

Do not order from Best Coach Store online. They are a scam for sure!!!!!!

By Susan K.

couchoutlet.com is the one everyone is complaining about. This site is a SCAM!!!!

By Aida S.

No you need to go to an outlet or coach store to insure you have a real purse.

By R D.

Totally a scam.

By Miriam M.

I ordered 2 bags and a wallet. I didn't get an email confirming which made me suspicious. So checked my credit card and saw a charge that was more than said and from a company I didn't recognized. The charge was pending so I reported the charge to credit card co. and they froze my acct. and not pay the charge.

By Debbie A.

No, totally fake

By Chrissi W.

By MISSY M.

Because it is a fake site....there is no account to sign into.

By Miriam M.
Questions? Get answers from the Coach-Outlet staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Coach-Outlet