US Government’s NSF
Review of BigBadToyStore

BigBadToyStore reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

This is the place to get your toys! Prices are reasonable, but customer service can't be beat!

I placed an order for a product on Nov 3. Turns out that just last week after 4 weeks expecting the parcel to arrive, I visit the website to find out my order was cancelled. No reason, no explanation and NO e-mail. If I had known this I would have been able to go to another business who could have sent me the item before Christmas without paying a fortune for shipping.
I have ill-feelings when mistreated this way and now will be apprehensive to ever order from them again. Bad first experience

Big Bad Toy Store is an excellent place to buy all your collectible and action figure needs. Prices are reasonable. Shipping is also very reasonable for international customers compared to competitors. They have an extremely useful pile of loot feature which I recommend. Items come packed carefully in great condition. Customer service email (which I've had to use a couple times due to my own errors) has always replied within one business day even during the busier holiday season.

Only issue I've ever had is that sometimes preorders do not come in during the expected time frame projected, mostly due to reasons beyond the store's control. This can be upsetting during the Holiday season when you need things buy a certain time, but if you order plenty of time in advance or if you don't need things by a certain time and are patient it is usually not a problem.

I'm from East Coast Canada and I've ordered from BBTS many times. I will continue to do so as they are an excellent provider for mine and my wife's collectibles.

Overall they're really good. Product comes quickly, I've never had them delay or cancel a pre-order. Pretty much the only issue I've ever run into with them is in the event you need to return anything or get support, they don't really pay attention to what you tell them. Took a lot of back and forth to get them to acknowledge something that I had written in the first email I sent, which they either missed or ignored, but ultimately they did make good on the return.

My friend fell in love with the look of Alice the Madness in mid 2014. Big bad toy store was selling the best figure at discounted rates because of the distressed box. I ordered (for a bit less than the price on the big auction site) they shipped quick and we actually had to look to see where the box from Big Bad Toy Store was distressed. The packing was great! Big bad Toy Store just rocks

Bigbadtoystore is THE place to go for action figures and they have the largest collection I have ever seen. The quality of their items is very good and the detail is amazing. They have some custom pieces as well and my favorite is their new Kato doll. If you did not know, Kato is otherwise known as Steam Girl and her site is here I think it is outstanding and very clever that they made a posable action figure of a real life model and she advertises that her clothes are removable too. Great job guys and I will be placing an order as soon as it is available.

I bought another present for my little brother on and it also came but there was a problem with it (it wasn't the right toy) and customer service was a little slow to move. But overall okay.

I've been using BBTS for many, many years and they have been consistently terrific throughout. Only recently did I utilize their "Pile of Loot" feature. I say recently... but I've been building my pile for a year and a half! The store policies say they ship POLs after 6 months, so either someone there likes me or I was being quiet enough not to be noticed. Either way... it was pretty nifty coming home one day to find a box the size of a small refrigerator siting on my doorstep, packed with all kinds of wonderful things that I had squirreled away over the last 18 months. And I should mention the packaging - these guys must have degrees from Tetris University, cause they assembled my shipment into a near-perfect block w/ plenty of packing materials all around it to make sure nothing shifted or got crushed.

In summery, I will definitely continue using BBTS as long as I keep collecting cool things. They know their stuff and it shows!

I bought several figurines from BBTS and didn't have any issues whatsoever, shipping was reasonable, well packaged and items came as described.

My only issue was with the website itself being a little difficult to understand if you are looking at new/loose/used etc toys.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BigBadToyStore staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question