Review of YesAsia

Tel: +1-866-468-0889
privacy@yesasia.com

garyb528
5/17/19

Great selection and great prices..Have been ordering from them for about 10 years and they've always provided great service...A++

christiana95
5/13/19

The list of movies is amazing, the reviews are helpful.
The Internet site is well done, with comprehensive filters and cross-links.
The list of movies shows all versions of the movies, which sometimes gets confusing. Sometimes you order a movie and are later told that it is no more available; this is normal for such seller sites that don't hold the stocks themselves, and they inform you timely and refund. Free shipping is fine, but of course it is untracked.

micheled278
5/9/19

Customer since a ten years. Absolutely the most reliable ever, never had any problem. Buy with confidence.

annachiaras
5/9/19

I feel like I can't trust that my items even get delivered, but if they do I'm very happy with the service.

vivianav2
5/7/19

Pricey but they give you a $5 US coupon. I'm waiting for my EXID albums. Stan EXID, they're top tier Kpop

karenz77
4/28/19

A website where you can get all the K-Pop merch you can't get in stores sometimes.

Other than K-Pop merch and albums, there's also Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Hong Kong films and CDs. There's also games and toys on sale as well.

There's also a section where you get autographed K-Pop albums which is cool and it is legit as I've bought a couple ones myself.

The albums arrive in good condition and it is well packaged, although a few did have some scratches at the edges but it's nothing major.
Other goods such as lightsticks are also well packaged and arrive in good condition.

I haven't had much issue with the customer service and they have free international shipping which is nice.

Definitely recommend this website for people who want to buy music, merch etc. but are unable to because they don't sell those things in their country.

junichis
4/27/19

Always giving good service that why I'm using YesAsia a lot. Long time ago try to find HK
DVD my friend in HK tell me to use YesAsia, due to everything works out good,. Keep on the good service!!!

wiolaw
4/23/19

Don't make the same mistake as me. This was the first time I ordered with them and will be the last time. I spent 80$ for 4 music albums just go get the free shipping which turned out to be a total piece of sh*t. I waited 30+ days for the package (and emailed them during that time but they had no idea where the package was), just to be told after the 30+ days that the package was undelivered. Like.. what the hell? I did NOT receive any notification about the package arriving at my house, the shipping did not have any tracking so I was not able to get to know where was the package located. Then the package went back to them and I was told that in order to receive my albums I have to pay 30$... no way I am spending more money on something that was not my fault. And then it gets better. I requested a refund and not only I received 50$ (!!!!) out of 80$ because they charged me for the shipping because they "tried" to deliver it (..but wait, wasn't the shipping free? that is precisely why i could not track that and it got undelivered...?) they refunded me with store credit! what a pile of crap. Now I can only buy one album (when I paid for 4...), because without the free shipping buying their stuff does not make any sense, everything is way too expensive. And I refuse to pay them even a penny. Take my advice and avoid this shop because a thing like that can happen to anyone, even you. It literally made me cry couple of times because that's a lot of money to be wasted, especially when you are a student. Really took out the joy of supporting my favourite kpop group, it'll take a lot of time before I'll order anything again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it. Waste of money and time.

derrickj29
4/5/19

Great site, it has a lot to offer and it's easy to search for whatever you are looking for. A little bit pricey but it's not bad. This is the place that I go to when I'm looking for albums from my favorite K-pop artists.

Tip for consumers: If you are getting something that isn't released yet and it's the same order. As something that has released already, you will need to pay a separate fee to have that shipped in advance. You will have to wait until all items have released. If you don't pay the separate shipping fee.

carolel55
4/4/19

I love buying my K-pop albums on Yesasia. They always ship fast and my orders always arrive undamaged. There's only one time when the album I ordered didn't arrive (but I'm pretty sure it was stolen in my country), Yesasia sent me another one which arrived safely.

stamatinaw
3/28/19

I've ordered albums from this site plenty of times. Their prices are a little expensive but it;s good and even with their free shipping I usually get the order pretty soon. I'm very satisfied.

kelrens
3/25/19

There's always a large selection and it's usually cheaper than many online shops shipping from Asia to US, that I know of, at least. It's not always clear when something is in stock, however, and the filter options could be updated which was the basis for my removal of 1 star but the variety of items and the convenience coupled with the fact that I've never had a negative incident from this site before makes me keep coming back C:! I've never paid for express shipping but I already expect things to take a considerable amount of time to get to me when it's coming via these courier services so the length of shipping has never bothered me. It's not the fastest shipping time but also not the longest.

Tip for consumers: Plan ahead and never buy something last minute that you need to arrive ASAP ;)!

sawk
3/22/19

Very good service !i am always with YESASIA since 30 years ago and till today still rely on their efficient services!
They have lots of choices either in CDS or DVDS !

Keep up the good work
thks
saw

leninam
3/10/19

Convenient to order and fast delivery within the set period. The items I have ordered were likewise delivered to me in good condition. Overall, I'm satisfied with yesasia global's service.

lizac15
2/19/19

Easy to order with lots of choices. Just do standard shipping since it arrives at the same time in my opinion.

mikeb866
2/19/19

Their selection is massive and it's easy to find what you're looking for. There are many limited pressings that are difficult to find elsewhere. This is a great place to shop in my opinion.

anastasiaw8
2/11/19

YesAsia is my go-to website for Asian music and collectibles. They have complete collection of almost everything and their website is fast and clean. Only downside is shipping is super slow (if you choose the free shipping). I think my advice is just be patient.

ronaldm235
2/4/19

I use YesAsia for the media that I want, but is not available in the states. Shipping is quick and easy, and best of all they have music, movies and many other items which just are not available to me where I am.
I'm happy that I found YesAsia!

hollys179
1/27/19

YesAsia is a amazing with really easy website to figure out and really easy to order items. Thankyou

keowngo
1/10/19

Incredible effective work and speedy process for my every order many years back. Keep update for every purchase or there is any delayed. Compare to other online website this is unbeatable website! Keep the best work!

sarinay
1/9/19

I've used yesasia over the past few years and have never encountered any issues. 10/10 would recommend.

rayh160
1/4/19

YesAsia is the only site I buy my albums from. They're very up front about their prices and also provide tracking regardless of how much you spend. I personally think their shipping and handling (packaging, wrap protection, etc) is decent and protects items well enough, but I have heard from friends that they prefer other vendors in regards to that. Every time I decide to make a purchase I do cross check with other vendors, but in the end I always come back to YesAsia because I enjoy their reliability.

Tip for consumers: I don't know if it is North America only, but they offer free shipping on orders over 39$ USD. Even so, shipping is usually only about 3-4$ because they cover most of it in their initial prices, which I've noticed is unlike other sites. Either way, the amount you're paying is generally the same as other sites (I've noticed I usually save like, a dollar at the least on YesAsia).

gc139
1/1/19

Uses a cheap budget courier when you pay for Express Post service, took over 10 days to arrive.

They send it to a depot in your country before repacking them and send it to you with a budget courier instead of sending it to you directly, I mean, what's the point of paying and arm and a leg for Express Postage then? It's obvious because the sender address was local.

I called them out on it and customer service was appalling. They're also willing to take your money for pre-orders when they cannot fulfill them.

alexl306
1/1/19

I have been a customer of YesAsia for many years & I am very satisfied with the company's high standard of service provision. Kudos & keep up the good work!

sierrac18
12/29/18

I just ordered an A.R.M.Y bomb and am excited for it to come, it had a decent price and I got free shipping. The only difficultly I had was it would take my visa gift card directly for some reason so I had to create a PayPal account and make my purchases through that, which was finally successful. This is my first time ordering so I'm not sure how the rest will go through but I hope it's good! I am currently waiting to find out.

Yes. For Korean albums the sale counts on the Hanteo Charts. For Japanese albums the sale counts on the Oricon Chart.

By Theresa L.

I've had the same thing happen but with other businesses. When I asked the very same question you have I was told that the refund time depends on the banking system. The representative has no way of knowing if it's the customer's bank or the business bank. I've had this happen a few times over the years. From my point of view it gives the banking system more time to dink around with your money. Frustrating.

By Louise H.

I've "lost" confirmation emails before as well, I'm not sure if they were just never sent or my email filtered them out and the spam folder was automatically cleared before I could resurrect it but as long as your order history page has confirmation of the order and it has a pending status on it you should be fine. Also, check if all of your items are kept in stock. If you're purchasing an item that they have to acquire first it can take 30 days or more for them to even receive the items and then prepare for shipping.

By Kelren S.

Questions? Get answers from the YesAsia staff and other customers.

4 Photos for YesAsia