Review of YesAsia

Tel: +1-866-468-0889
privacy@yesasia.com

anastasiaw8
2/11/19

YesAsia is my go-to website for Asian music and collectibles. They have complete collection of almost everything and their website is fast and clean. Only downside is shipping is super slow (if you choose the free shipping). I think my advice is just be patient.

beezk
2/4/19

it is good, slow shipping but ok, not the best packaging, would be fine if i could add all the coupons that they give out. why you only let me add one if you send 2 coupons to me?? im a broke student pls stop with the capitalism

ronaldm235
2/4/19

I use YesAsia for the media that I want, but is not available in the states. Shipping is quick and easy, and best of all they have music, movies and many other items which just are not available to me where I am.
I'm happy that I found YesAsia!

hollys179
1/27/19

YesAsia is a amazing with really easy website to figure out and really easy to order items. Thankyou

keowngo
1/10/19

Incredible effective work and speedy process for my every order many years back. Keep update for every purchase or there is any delayed. Compare to other online website this is unbeatable website! Keep the best work!

sarinay
1/9/19

I've used yesasia over the past few years and have never encountered any issues. 10/10 would recommend.

rayh160
1/4/19

YesAsia is the only site I buy my albums from. They're very up front about their prices and also provide tracking regardless of how much you spend. I personally think their shipping and handling (packaging, wrap protection, etc) is decent and protects items well enough, but I have heard from friends that they prefer other vendors in regards to that. Every time I decide to make a purchase I do cross check with other vendors, but in the end I always come back to YesAsia because I enjoy their reliability.

Tip for consumers: I don't know if it is North America only, but they offer free shipping on orders over 39$ USD. Even so, shipping is usually only about 3-4$ because they cover most of it in their initial prices, which I've noticed is unlike other sites. Either way, the amount you're paying is generally the same as other sites (I've noticed I usually save like, a dollar at the least on YesAsia).

gc139
1/1/19

Uses a cheap budget courier when you pay for Express Post service, took over 10 days to arrive.

They send it to a depot in your country before repacking them and send it to you with a budget courier instead of sending it to you directly, I mean, what's the point of paying and arm and a leg for Express Postage then? It's obvious because the sender address was local.

I called them out on it and customer service was appalling. They're also willing to take your money for pre-orders when they cannot fulfill them.

alexl306
1/1/19

I have been a customer of YesAsia for many years & I am very satisfied with the company's high standard of service provision. Kudos & keep up the good work!

sierrac18
12/29/18

I just ordered an A.R.M.Y bomb and am excited for it to come, it had a decent price and I got free shipping. The only difficultly I had was it would take my visa gift card directly for some reason so I had to create a PayPal account and make my purchases through that, which was finally successful. This is my first time ordering so I'm not sure how the rest will go through but I hope it's good! I am currently waiting to find out.

fredj91
12/19/18

I have used this site for several years to purchase many japanese and korean subtitled items. I have been able to find films from some favorite directors,such as Takashi Miike and Takeshi Kitano. The site is easy to navigate and ordering is very simple. The shipping and delivery processes have worked well without any difficulties. I highly recommend YesAsia.

jonathans305
12/15/18

The first sight I look at if I want authentic official kpop merchandise.
Providing great customer service.

roberto180
12/10/18

If you are in UK and you want music and DVDs from China or Japan....Yes Asia is the best place!
Convenient, quick, guaranteed.

raihanahk
12/9/18

I have had no problems with getting what I ordered, the ordering and payment system is easy to use, and delivery is prompt, with products arriving in good condition.

erosf1
12/7/18

They Have almost everything here, you can find what you are looking.
Good prices and excelent free shipping.
I'll recommend to all.

janed443
12/7/18

I was looking for Japanese magazine subscriptions, and I found all of them here on YesAsia! The site was well organized and easy to use. I would have been lost without it. Thank you!

qamarb
12/3/18

I enjoy your quality website design. However, when will it be updated to be more mobile friendly or converted to an app?

annar990
11/30/18

I love YesAsia, they are a great company, reliable and I love how their Korean Music goes toward the official Korean charts. I am a repeat customer and will continue to come back to them as long as I am buying kpop goods.

madisond24
11/26/18

I've ordered plenty from YesAsia each time my favorite has a comeback and my order is always on time and in good condition. Very reliable site!!

zoev7
11/7/18

a lot of cd's ordered were not in stock which was not shown when we ordered, we had several problems with shipping and ordering

caroe3
11/6/18

Very happy with my purchases of my Sailor Moon keychains. Service was quick and easy to use. I look forward to many more purchases in the future. Thank you.

hanka2
11/4/18

This company sells items that are not in stock and charge your credit card without refunding. They are forcing me to try to recover my money through the credit service myself. They are trying to steal my money. BEWARE!!! Do not do business with this company!

tonyd186
11/4/18

excellent will order more, love the music collections and the awesome movies selection , will buy again

franr26
10/27/18

Has a great selection of music and dvds, have ordered several times and have had no problems so far although have used customer services and found them incredibly helpful.

patw210
10/22/18

YesAsia always has good selections on Chinese movies and music. I like this site a lot because the prices are great and frequently there are great discounts and sales on the web site.

Yes. For Korean albums the sale counts on the Hanteo Charts. For Japanese albums the sale counts on the Oricon Chart.

By Theresa L.

I've had the same thing happen but with other businesses. When I asked the very same question you have I was told that the refund time depends on the banking system. The representative has no way of knowing if it's the customer's bank or the business bank. I've had this happen a few times over the years. From my point of view it gives the banking system more time to dink around with your money. Frustrating.

By Louise H.

Questions? Get answers from the YesAsia staff and other customers.

3 Photos for YesAsia