Review of ToyGlobe

Tel: 514-418-4399

tims9
11/5/10

Worst Site to buy from!

Worst place I have ever bought from on-line.

Purchased several items over a month and half ago. After the transactions were complete, I never received any tracking number as stated in their instructions. I did receive an order # and they indeed withdrew money from me. I even added their email address to my safe list to make I get their emails (before ordering).

a few days passed and I sent an e-mail asking if they could re-send the tracking number.....I didn't get any reply.

Another week later I sent another email asking about it again and also inquiring about if any of the items were causing an issue.....I didn't get any reply.

Since then I've sent an E-mail every week asking the same thing and I have not received ANY response. Their on-line support is more then slow, it's broken.

Will NEVER order from this place again!

Edit : After 3 months, Toyglobe finally sent me HALF the items (all the cheap stuff) . the rest were out of stock, so they included a letter saying I would be refunded for the remaining items. I doubt I'll ever see that refund, though I don't care anyways, I'm done with these guys.

staceyo
7/11/10

I ordered 4 stargate action figures from this website and they charged my credit card immediately. Initially i received a couple of emails from them saying one of my items was on backorder and my whole order would arrive within 2 weeks. This was just a stall tactic.
3 months later i have received only 2 of the cheapest items from my paid order. I have sent many emails asking for an update on the status of the remaining items or a refund and have received no reply.
Im in the midst of reporting Toyglobe to every internet fraud investigation organisation aswell as Canadian Police, New York police, the FBI, IC3, National Consumers League, Federal Trade Commission, BBB and every consumer review, action figure collector site I can possibly find.
I strongly suggest all ripped off customers do the same and be sure to tell your bank of the fraudulent transaction on your credit card, so they can reverse it. I have.
Lets get Toyglobe shut down for good!!!

tims3
2/26/10

Worst place I have ordered from on-line.

Purchased several items over a month and half ago. After the transactions were complete, I never received any tracking number as stated in their instructions. I did receive an order # and they indeed withdrew money from me. I even added their email address to my safe list to make sure I get their emails (before ordering).

Another week later I sent another email asking about it again and also inquiring about if any of the items were causing an issue..Still no reply.

Will NEVER order from this place again!

Edit: 4 months after all this hassle, Toyglobe sent me the cheapest items on my list and a letter stating that the remaining items on my list were not in stock and they would reimburse me.

Edit 2: 4 months after getting my letter, they still have not reimbursed me. Not that I was actually expecting them to.

martinat
2/20/10

Toyglobe.com is a BOGUS website that ROBS money from victim shoppers and never delivers a thing. I investigated their address of 1176 Main Street, Champlain, New York 12919 and found it also is the same address to many other FRAUDULENT shipping entities STEALING money from people. Their phone number of (514)332-8699 is a Montreal, Canada number that only has a recording of "leave your number and message and we will get back to you in 24 hours" NEVER! I paid $92.50 for a collectible item that was NEVER delivered and their online contact goes NOWHERE! PLEASE! SOMEONE! Go to this address and arrest the occupants there for FRAUD! The Toyglobe.com website has been in progress since 2002. They have gotten away with this for YEARS! Let JUSTICE be served NOW!

I believe that anyone who shopped on Toyglobe.com was Robbed of their money and NEVER recieved a single thing they bought from them. Am I right?

By Martina T.
Questions? Get answers from the ToyGlobe staff and other customers.

ToyGlobe?