Review of CollectAndSave

Kentwood, Michigan 49512, United States
Tel: 616-940-1676

seanp35
6/6/16

I bought a 2 pack of Notre Dame onesie's for a baby shower. The mother opened them for the first time 2 months later (as these were for a baby shower) and ran them on a delicate cycle. The "ND" came completely off the first one and the second one faded completely.

I was nice to customer service and requested help with this issue. I received a one line reply stating they can't do anything. I emailed them again explaining that they're poor quality product was the cause of this, and they replied by saying it's not them, but the manufacturers fault.

I have no choice but to escalate my issue to Amazon as these idiots don't know how to run a business. I have and will continue to warn everyone from buying from this "company".

catheriner8
12/10/13

I bought items off Amazon that were sold as new. Both items unusable! I called the "customer service" number and related my problem. The person acted as if he took my info and would get back to me...no call back. I emailed too. Again no response. Will be reporting to Amazon.

johnw69
9/24/11

Bought something from this joker on eBay. One of the biggest mistakes I've made online. Extremely slow handling and shipping. Took my package 7 days to travel 40 miles. Extremely unreasonable and caustic personality, then left me retaliatory feedback. I will NEVER shop there again!

johnb62
3/9/11

Ordered a product 4 days ago. Transaction went smooth as can be. I had some questions on some other products and contacted their customer service department. They were responsive and knowledgeable.

joshn
1/20/11

I had the exact same experience as the previous customer. They let my order hang in limbo for a week before canceling it and refunding my money. Here's the kicker - the item is still in stock on their webpage - at TWICE the cost it was at when I made my order.
Greedy bastards.

lawrencec3
10/14/10

Wanted this to be a positive experience, really did. The site has a good selection of products for very reasonable prices..but my experience with the site was horrible.

I purchased an item and then began regularly checking the status webpage, eagerly awaiting the shipping of my purchase. However, I noticed that the order status remained as "will ship within 24 hours." After reading this status for four days, I sent them an email wondering if this was a mistake or if it had really not been shipped yet, only to be informed that the item was actually "sold out and unstockable" so they had to delete my order. I was offered no reparations for this and the employee had a very casual and nonchalant tone as if this thing was common.

So, thanks to their negligence, I was first duped into buying an item that they had no access to, and was then duped into waiting for my nonexistent purchase to be sent out. A big waste of my time.

Questions? Get answers from the CollectAndSave staff and other customers.

CollectAndSave?