The Collector Store reviews

sales@collectorstore.com

1 star

sues93
5/3/16

I received my order of YuGiOh boxes today and couldn't be more pleased! Items were factory sealed as promised and were shipped immediately! Thank you!

marief24
8/13/15

I was extremely satisfied with the service this firm provides. My answer was fast, clear and left no question. Thank you for your help and assistance. What wonderful reasonable rates. Great experience!

robbh1
7/6/13

Couldn't have been better. They truly went above and beyond to help us. Thank you so much!

brandonm33
5/30/13

I can't necessarily speak for all of their prices because I didn't do very much browsing, but for what I was looking for, these guys were a good 15% cheaper than the next best price I could find. Add to that free shipping on sufficiently large orders, quick delivery, and products which arrive in perfect condition, and I am one happy shopper!

coryp4
2/2/13

I wanted to tell you thanks for being a great site and store. I had the pleasure of talking to Ben, who called to make sure I had placed my order through PayPal. He was also very helpful in consolidating two separate orders I had placed into one, and saved me the shipping cost. I had noticed I missed that, and was planning to call the next day, but it's the kind of preemptive customer service your place displayed that makes a returning customer out of an online impulse buy. And I will be a returning customer, shopping at your store in the future.

Thank you again for being on the ball!

shellyk7
12/6/12

Wonderful customer service! Would shop here with again!

lynk1
8/3/12

This store is fantastic to do business with. They went overboard to keep me (a customer) happy. I will be ordering more personalized ornaments again soon.

weileiw
7/21/12

Overall, a great purchasing experience.

I bought 2 MTG booster boxes and a preconstructed deck.

Their price for the booster boxes (current release) was about $5-$10 lower than most places (Amazon and others).

I was in no hurry to get the items so the option for free shipping (with minimum $100 purchase) was welcome.

I received an e-mail with UPS tracking number within 1 business day of the order so they got it out timely. It was packaged properly(in a reused medical products box; no problem as long it helps them keep prices low and make an acceptable profit) and arrived with no damage and factory sealed.

Their website was slightly difficult to browse for products because there wasn't an easy way to view all MTG stuff on one page. At least I didn't notice any way to do it and if there is an easy way to do it, then it's not easy to find.

Checkout process went well with no problems.

I didn't have a need to contact the seller so the customer service rating is based on the overall combination of price, free shipping & timely delivery.

erikl1
6/29/10

I have used this web site to get my boys a football collection and baseball collection started since the day they have been born. Mr. Ben is very good and gives you advice on trading cards. He shipping is out of this world. Always on time! I have been using him yearly for 4 years now and will continue to use him for future purchases of trading cards. His prices are also the best I have found.

Questions? Get answers from the The Collector Store staff and other customers.

The Collector Store?