US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

davidl346
9/27/16

I think this site is pretty standard, a middle of the road kinda site. Its not got the same buzz as sites like WeJustFit.com but you can still have success on the site if youre in a major city or if youre just plane determined! Ive had some nice chats, but other than that ive not seen all that much action. 3 stars would be my rating.

asadaa
9/26/16

fake web profiles

zaweg
9/25/16

Badoo was great few years ago. Now its just a scam site. You have to pay 99% of the time if you want to chat to someone. Doesnt make much sense. Dont waste your time and money.

maheshs11
9/17/16

There no genuine profiles out there, I was deceived by a profile name Anjali, asked to pay money for one hour video chat n after I paid profile disappeared. Beware

shanee17
9/16/16

I removed my card info and cancelled subscription due to the only intrest is from fraudulent people and badoo still continued to charge my account.i did contact them about a refund an was denied the refund . this site is the worst ive ever been on. Highly recommend avoiding it.

shayw9
9/11/16

Please do not waste your time on this site if I could give it a 0 I would. It's full of scammers you will have people inbox you asking do you want to be in a relationship and 24 hours later they want money, it's a lot of fake profiles and people on there catfishing, and badoo always asking you to buy something to get moved to the top or get your messages seen first ect. Please run away for this site!!!

artd13
9/10/16

Awful is too generous a word. Badoo is just a profiteering site and app for the owners of it. They don't care about the users. As someone else says, it is a greedy pay site, quote "constantly hounding you to use pay services like sending gifts and stickers, get your message read first, get your profile seen more, and it goes on ..."

I found it very costly and any extras you pay for are quickly used up and you are motioned to pay again and again. The extras, the add-ons, are expensive too.

stevem283
9/9/16

Full of ghost profiles and scammers.The admin are particularly useless. An awful site ... avoid this site if you're serious about dating, but great for players and scammers alike.

rachell161
9/8/16

There are so many scammers on this site. I had no idea what I was getting into.
I met a man named William Wilfred who claimes to be a U.S soldier in Kuwait. After sharing my most personal thoughts and even my body to this man I began to really trust,he ended up asking me for money to assist in an emergency leave so he didn't get sent to Syria. He is very good at convincing women he cares about you and wants to come meet. This needs to stop. It can cause real harm to people. I am devastated.

tyrinl
9/7/16

Well, if you are looking for a serious relationship I would not really use Badoo. Sites like Mingle2day and Match are better suited for that purpose. But Badoo is absolutely amazing if you want to chat around a little. Don't necessarily expect to meet up with someone but expect to get in touch with MANY people. Love it!

susanw130
9/3/16

Be careful! This site has Sex Offenders. Ladies, please google their full name before you answer them or accept a date.

shelbyb42
8/30/16

Expected this to be good and it duly delivered. Impressive site. Also check out WeJustFit.com if you havent already, had a very fun date on that site last weekend and it is similar to Badoo in terms of being busy and easy to use. Enjoy x

joec178
8/24/16

Badoo used to be pretty usable for free: it had lots of filters, and you could hunt for new members. That's all gone now.

And it's become a lot harder to message anyone attractive. Most of the time if you find someone cute or sexy there will either be no option to chat, or else you click on chat and it says their mail box is full but you can still pay to message them.

And they are constantly hounding you to use pay services like sending gifts and stickers, get your message read first, get your profile seen more, and it goes on and on ad nauseam.

You can't filter out smokers and single moms anymore, it's like Tinder now, no filters. As a result, most people don't even say anything about themselves in their profiles, no real need to now that they know they won't be filtered out.

I give Badoo two stars because they have built a pretty slick website (didn't try the phone app), but holy crap have they gotten GREEEEDY!! They must be making a lot of money pimping these girls out. But if you want to try your luck for free I would say don't even bother with Badoo, it's an exercise in futility.

veronicas54
8/23/16

Does anyone know how to cancel a subscription? I've met someone on Badoo and want to stop them from deducting money from my account..... Thanks in Advance..... :)

Tip for consumers: Only a scammer will ask you a million questions..... If they're genuine they will meet you for a coffee and get to know you....Keep them online for as long as you can or need to... NEVER! give them your address until you've met them for a few coffee's or dinner... Always! meet them where there's lots of people.... Tell a friend where your meeting them or leave a note on your kitchen bench of your whereabouts... Trust me.... if they won't meet you for a coffee they either aren't really into you o

adamv20
8/20/16

Useless website since they removed extended search functionality. You can only search on gender, age and location. Way to limited. Why not let us search by interests and other criteria?

andreasa11
8/16/16

Prefer sites like WeJustFit.com but will probably still use this for a while cos the girls are real and sometimes do reply to me. Not had a shag yet, been over a month, if I only used this site Id be blind by now.

johns1417
8/14/16

Badoo stinks! and interferes with your mail, deciding for you who you can contact and which incoming mail you are allowed to receive...even after paying the full membership!
Beware..this is a very manipulative site, and will try to control your life through who you want to meet.

chikititaa
8/13/16

No search criteria anymore. Can't even find those profiles that have no photos. What good is the site for now? They need to do some serious UPGRADING if they want to keep whoever is left...

imranh18
8/11/16

Badoo is a dating site and a chatting site.... Every time I come on, I get racial abuse by white ladies in England not Wales not Ireland but England they are so stereotype they all automatically assume your Asian and think your married an have kids, that's what you call stereotypical, pathetic I'm actually on the site to find love.... But how pathetic I'm in England born an raised... Never left not even to go on holiday... But I still get catagorise like I've just come into the country.... This site is pathetic an it charges you to talk

genarob15
8/10/16

I have very bad review because I got scam by this personlindamartins0902@gmail.com she toll me she was gonna inherited money from his father she toll she was from Lagos Nigeria to London she stole me. Thousands a dollars I hope they caugh her one day and make her pay for all what she's been done

ania20
8/8/16

Badoo is full of scammers, mostly from Africa. I know that you have scammes everywherer, even on top dating sites like Mingle2day but scammers on Badoo seem to be much more aggressive and obviously they feel quiet comfortable on Badoo. So just be careful and don't trust anyone, especially hot girls which are obviously too good to be true. Use with caution and you will be fine. Just don't think with your pants but use your brain instead. Good luck.

keih2
8/4/16

Dont waste your time, you put a profile on there and you waste your time sifting through girls profiles most are Fake anyway and no replies at all, all you get is men looking to talk to you if your gay thats ok but if your straight its $#*!e

id give nought if i could %ankers

jamesm489
8/2/16

Following my recent report of WeJustFit (9/10) I have now tested Badoo.
Duration: 1 month

Cost: 6/10
Chance of replies: 5/10

gregd62
7/30/16

Badoo is nothing but a scam site. I've had over 30 women contact me and I have determined through questions that they are all frauds. I have asked all of them to verify I have asked the last 20 of them to verify who they were by sending me a video introducing themselves using my name and I never hear from them again. That trips them up they don't have any way of pretending. They send fake photographs of themselves but they will never send a live video of themselves. I have had several of them asked me for money within 24 hours. I think the site itself is behind a lot of this and I am blaming them I think they are just as corrupt as the profiles of these women that are being posted. I am pretty certain that he knows what is going on and I think they may be getting a kickback. The site is useless as far as I'm concerned I don't believe there's a real person on it. I am never going back.

ricky290
7/28/16

I am I'M RICHARD BADOO IS INDEED FULL OF SCAMNERS

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

42 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Badoo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question