Review of Badoo

London, W1W 5BB, United Kingdom
Tel: -1465487196

jackr106
6/24/17

You know you are being tricked when you are first promised an easy account setup, but then at every click of a button Badoo wants more and more information. There is no end to it. What keeps it from one day asking you for your credit card details to continue using the site?

Badoo is truely the biggest piece of trash ever!!!! After stealing my photos, and letting me click around 3x it starts asking for more.

Badoo totally disrespects users wishes. It shows how the Chinese seem so used to users having no rights or privacy whatsoever. Stay away from this communist controlled espionage site that will rape your privacy every which way it can and make you pay for it with your soul. Pure evil!!!

This site should be banned in all other country, as it's a delivery platform for espionage and trade sanctions should be imposed. This site is worse than a platform used by ISIS to spread terrorist propaganda. This site turns you into a prostitute, because it is forceful and disrespectful of users. After using this site you feel filthy and used, like someone took you up the bum..

No serious, I have never used such a $#*!ty platform before in my life. Evade this site at all cost. Stay away, keep running and don't look back!

pastolm
6/20/17

This site is so full of scum so full of fake useless worthless pieces of human trash. The pictures are fake and those that are not fake are at least 8 to 10 years old or longer. Someone might like you and you like them back and then they will never speak to you again. I have met so many people from overseas and then we go from talking maybe one sentence and already they are calling me baby baby this and baby that and oh by the way do you have a bank account can you send me some money please? Badoo is horrible!! I would not recommend this site if it was the only one on the planet. It is so bad I finally deleted my account yesterday. I had it up and running for at least a year and I did not talk hardly to anyone and those that I did would never agree to meet up. They would not call they would not do anything. Those that did talk hinted around 2 Money... those that want to proceed and sign up to this horrible disgusting site whatever happens to you from this point on is up to you and will be your fault. Don't say you wasn't warned!!!!

tl116
6/15/17

Every "woman" who chatted with me couldn't give a straight, consistent story with the information in "her" profile. I asked the latest one today where she used to live to see if it matched her profile (Saginaw, MI) and she tells me Tampa, FL (where I used to live coincidentally). So I asked her the name of the night club district part of Tampa to see if she's legit. She said "$#*! off". haha they're all scammers and fake.

danielg165
6/13/17

I would recommend BADOO with the caveat : DO NOT BUY ANY MEMBERSHIP WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD. They keep the card info on the server and if you click a button by "accident", they will auto charge you W/O asking for a confirmation.

The button appears when you don't expect it. I was sending a message to a member and a popup appeared with a long text and a BIG RED BUTTON with the mention continu on it. I didn't care about the "text", I just wanted to send the message to the member so I clicked the continu button and low and behold, a wheel was spinning for a few second and BAM "your purchase was accepted bla bla bla" or something to that effect...

I want my $$ back!! You here me BADOO! And you better remove my card info from the server... BTW I'm a lifetime member for what its worth. (not much)

johnp71
6/11/17

Once you sign up, they make it EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to delete your account. It is almost funny, but it's not.

hildok
6/11/17

It is very difficult to opt out, I forgot my pw and waiting for an email. They took my money automatically without me knowing. I might not seen one of the little notes

terryf50
6/7/17

I can't log in to badoo anymore for no reason. I'm blocked. Badoo wants me to take a picture....I just can't. Plus, I'm on a computer, not a phone, and then I can't deal with badoo's conditions to get log in again. Please badoo, can you unlock me. My name is jean déflorette.

francisd24
6/7/17

So I was desperate enough to actually use Badoo and see if I could meet somebody interesting from it. I decided to "highlight" myself in my area for an hour and got some tokens to do so. Only, after doing this, I didn't know I had left a box ALREADY CHECKED that indicated I wanted them to charge me automatically to refill my tokens when I was low. So my account was charged, overdrawn, and they said it was my fault for not looking at their little pre-marked scam box.

Crap company.

giannisp2
6/7/17

I wasn't aware that they had stored my credit card details A charge of 15.75 euros was done to my card without my permission for sending "gifts" to other users. There was probably some option that was "on" by default (This is the trap they set to customers) but I wasn't aware of that. I was never asked to confirm any payment. The worse thing is that they support team didn't accept my request for refunding that amount! (compared to a monthly subscription problem that I had with "tinder" but they at least gave me a refund) ! Never trust this website again! It is such a fraud! All their team wants is to steal customers and make money from them!!

russellc28
6/2/17

I was fed up with the fake messages from fake profiles trying to sucker me into paying more, but the hardest part was trying to unsubscribe or delete my account.
It took 45 frustrating minutes to delete my account!
Even after unsubscribing I still received spam from them.

kennyt10
5/29/17

i made payment back in 2014 and wasnt aware that my paypal account was linked to badoo. somehow a payment has been taken for superpowers but i didnt go ahead with any purchase so how and why was my money taken? i feel robbed by badoo and all they say is it a legimate payment fromm there terms and conditions. how can it be when i never asked for any payment to be made and its impossible to confirm a payment by mistake so how did this happen. i feel badoo dont care and using a loop hole to refuse giving me my money back. never make a payment to badoo as they will link your account and take money without your permission and they say its legimate from mthere terms and conditions thanks badoo for robbing my money

janetp59
5/27/17

I have just come back from Tenerife but when I want to chat to one of my UK friends it won't allow me to. Well I send a message I get no response from them which makes me think something is wrong. The problem has been resolved thank you.

suckm2
5/24/17

USed it until app started forcing me to do stuff i dont wanna do aswdfaswert seydsrhjdr57ykjem4rs57yl,dr57lse4

warrenj16
5/20/17

I have deleted the app from my iPad, the latest upgrade is a complete downgrade.
It is so user unfriendly it is not funny.
They have deleted the viewing window when you could view 9 pictures at a time, the photos are not scaled to fit.
It has been done to make you get the paid version, and that is no better.
They only saving grace is that the website still works reasonably well.

danielr156
5/19/17

I had opted out of the pay option but they kept charging me anyway...even after I deleated my profile! Do not use this ap! It is a scam!

davids758
5/17/17

I am being blackmailed and extorted by a person I met on badoo going by the name Abby Jenner. She has her skype user name listed in the description: abbyjenner4u_2
I have since deactivated my badoo account. This person was able to find out my friends list on Facebook which should not be possible because my facebook account was private. I feel like badoo is possibly a scam. I suspect it was your company that provided this extortionist access to my friends list after I connected my Facebook account to your website.
I hate you all at badoo and I hope this website closes.

suem123
5/13/17

I had only been on badoo for a few hours when i was contacted by someone who stated he lived in Western Australia it was a scammer i feel so bad for women who encounter this i reprted it but he is still on badoo

aaaa15
5/11/17

I met the love of my life on badoo in the fall of 2015 we just recently got married. It's not that bad of a site once you weed out the $#*!s

fatihg1
5/11/17

They are $#*!ing thieves. I get many replies and meeting with Free Tinder, while I didn't even get more than 2 visits to my profile page at the Paid version of badoo, although I sent likes 60-70 girls and messages to many girls...

And they keep asking you to pay more to be on top of the list or something; my suspicion is they force you to pay much more to be seen in girls' inbox; then why did I $#*!ing pay before???

$#*!ING THIEVES, SOMEBODY MUST STOP THEM...

badoosuxxs
5/11/17

after i paid them for super powers, i turned off the auto renew feature to make sure they didn't charge me again. guess what? they charged me again anyway. then, i tried to go to their website to demand my money back and guess what? no website. no i am disputing the charge with paypal. the female profiles on badoo are fake and the girls never respond.

Tip for consumers: tinder is the only real dating app. don't waste your time with badoo.

terir14
4/26/17

You have to delete all the scammers one at a time. Get with the times. Let me delete visitors and viewed me scammers by the dozen. One at a time is awful. I'll probably just delete the app. Not user friendly.

locztal
4/22/17

Badoo is been unfair to its followers by telling us to verify our accounts. I have tried 20 times but still telling me I was not approved. What the hell is going on? Are you guys trying to get rid of customers or what? Remember all those foolish gestures we using our own data

akpoyiboe
4/21/17

have been using Badoo for years,i dont know why am block.pls try and retify i and send me an email at akpoyiboefetony@yahoo.com so ican meet up with my friends pls thanks for your understanding.

babageedaya
4/19/17

I have been using Badoo for some years and while I stopped for sometime, I couldn't gain access to my account (jidadex@gmail.com). A few months after I eventually reclaimed my account from the hackers. A certain person has hijacked my account claiming to be Dr. Rob, a white man. However, I notified the Customer Service team that my account was compromised by an unknown person and my account was eventually restored. As a matter of fact, my phone was stolen during this period. The access to my account was through my stolen phone. I eventually regained the phone back through
the police. I noticed I couldn't verify my profile with a picture as it had been in processing status for over 3 months - I promptly emailed Customer Service about these and a customer service staff named Dominic blocked my account. (Apparently, he said I violated the terms and conditions of the usage and community guidelines based on my previous profile, which I didn't, the illegal person who accessed and hacked into my account). I have also attached evidence of police report documenting recovery of my phone from the stealer and access to my personal data via the theft.

I tried to explain to the Dominic that it wasn't me. I even sent him the police report evidencing the recovery of my phone before the period I reclaimed my account. I also sent links to my Facebook account to verify my claim that I am now the true user of the email address and pictures linked to the account.

I am now considering instituting litigation against Badoo and sue them for several millions of dollars for character misrepresentation and damage to my person as well as damages for time wasted and inability to access my account. I also realized several charges were made by Badoo during the period illegal access was made to my account and Badoo never deemed it fit to refund me or reactivate my account upon all explanations.

Regards,
Geeday

Tip for consumers: I would recommend users to stay away from Badoo as they are too driven by financial gain and not by delivering customer service. I am sending my legal representatives to start litigation against the company.

kristinev6
4/16/17

I don't know how I got them in my inbox. I am happily married and when you try to opt out it doesn't let you. I have tried multiple times and now when I see Badoo in my inbox it just makes me angry. A site that doesn't let you opt out. Something is just wrong with their motives.

I don't care what they send to others, just when you get something you didn't sign up for and then it doesn't go away no matter how hard you try to break it off is frustrating as hell!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

64 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Badoo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 weeks, 2 days ago
on 5/23/17
on 5/19/17
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Badoo staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Badoo