US Government’s NSF

London, W1W 5BB, United Kingdom
Tel: -1465487196

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

This wedsite is a complete hoax!... I've been on here for a around a month now and hardly spoke two words to any girl in that duration. I'm constantly being told through the site that girls are checking me out and quite a few of them are hitting the like or adding me to there favourite button, but when I try to Make contact nothing?... I've used other site's in the past pof/ etc with good success and I've had some very pleasant conversations and dates along the the way but this site gives no response not even a hi back leading me to believe its no more then a mere hoax and along with that I've noticed once you've joined up unlike any other site I've used, you have to start throwing money at it in order to even engage,that along with there constant pop ups trying to sell you prize deals in order to become a good hit with the ladies!!!.. my accounts down/removed and that's the way it's staying. Doesn't even get a -0... Crap site crap effort and to you lazy retard scammers get a real job!!!

Badoo is a 'Scammers Paradise' so u better watch out. However, I have never seen a more vibrant and lively online community. U can sure get in touch with lots of people. It ain't the best place to find romance and relationship and u are well adivised to use 'real traditional' dating websites (Mingle2day is a great example, Match and Chemistry are ok too) if u are seeking something more than just a chat. Badoo rocks if u just wanna have a fun time online.

Besides all the fake profiles on badoo, the worst of them all is that if you purchase a what they label a once off service,the super powers, all of the sudden it then becomes a subscription service. Especially if you do not delete your credit card details. Non of their so called services are refundable, even if they have credited your account without your own consent. This is criminal!!!! So my beloved people please be aware, if you have purchased something from them, delete your card information directly again. Better do not use this service........ called Badoo!! It is one big SCAM.

When I go to put my number in and their call me back it show up on no caller. How do I no the last 4 digit of the num if it don't show up

I was on Badoo for 2 months and in that entire time I talk to 12 guys. Out of those 12, 11 ended up trying to scam money out of me with false claims of love and affection then trying to reel you in with some scam. I never paid for that site but it was a complete waste of time and effort. if you're looking for something real don't go to badoo!

Badoo is officially called Social Network or Online Community but I'd rather call it a dating site! IMO it is pretty awesome. But one of the issues I faced using Badoo was the amount of fake profiles. Yeah, there are a lot of em. I mean really a lot. It is a pain in the ass to sort them out. If u don't have time and patience to do so, I suggest u to use a premium dating site like Mingle2day, Match, and so on. Badoo is great for a fun chat but don't expect to actually meet someone. It rather takes lots of time and patience.

I think this site is pretty standard, a middle of the road kinda site. Its not got the same buzz as sites like but you can still have success on the site if youre in a major city or if youre just plane determined! Ive had some nice chats, but other than that ive not seen all that much action. 3 stars would be my rating.

fake web profiles

Badoo was great few years ago. Now its just a scam site. You have to pay 99% of the time if you want to chat to someone. Doesnt make much sense. Dont waste your time and money.

There no genuine profiles out there, I was deceived by a profile name Anjali, asked to pay money for one hour video chat n after I paid profile disappeared. Beware

I removed my card info and cancelled subscription due to the only intrest is from fraudulent people and badoo still continued to charge my account.i did contact them about a refund an was denied the refund . this site is the worst ive ever been on. Highly recommend avoiding it.

Please do not waste your time on this site if I could give it a 0 I would. It's full of scammers you will have people inbox you asking do you want to be in a relationship and 24 hours later they want money, it's a lot of fake profiles and people on there catfishing, and badoo always asking you to buy something to get moved to the top or get your messages seen first ect. Please run away for this site!!!

Awful is too generous a word. Badoo is just a profiteering site and app for the owners of it. They don't care about the users. As someone else says, it is a greedy pay site, quote "constantly hounding you to use pay services like sending gifts and stickers, get your message read first, get your profile seen more, and it goes on ..."

I found it very costly and any extras you pay for are quickly used up and you are motioned to pay again and again. The extras, the add-ons, are expensive too.

Full of ghost profiles and scammers.The admin are particularly useless. An awful site ... avoid this site if you're serious about dating, but great for players and scammers alike.

There are so many scammers on this site. I had no idea what I was getting into.
I met a man named William Wilfred who claimes to be a U.S soldier in Kuwait. After sharing my most personal thoughts and even my body to this man I began to really trust,he ended up asking me for money to assist in an emergency leave so he didn't get sent to Syria. He is very good at convincing women he cares about you and wants to come meet. This needs to stop. It can cause real harm to people. I am devastated.

Well, if you are looking for a serious relationship I would not really use Badoo. Sites like Mingle2day and Match are better suited for that purpose. But Badoo is absolutely amazing if you want to chat around a little. Don't necessarily expect to meet up with someone but expect to get in touch with MANY people. Love it!

Be careful! This site has Sex Offenders. Ladies, please google their full name before you answer them or accept a date.

Expected this to be good and it duly delivered. Impressive site. Also check out if you havent already, had a very fun date on that site last weekend and it is similar to Badoo in terms of being busy and easy to use. Enjoy x

Badoo used to be pretty usable for free: it had lots of filters, and you could hunt for new members. That's all gone now.

And it's become a lot harder to message anyone attractive. Most of the time if you find someone cute or sexy there will either be no option to chat, or else you click on chat and it says their mail box is full but you can still pay to message them.

And they are constantly hounding you to use pay services like sending gifts and stickers, get your message read first, get your profile seen more, and it goes on and on ad nauseam.

You can't filter out smokers and single moms anymore, it's like Tinder now, no filters. As a result, most people don't even say anything about themselves in their profiles, no real need to now that they know they won't be filtered out.

I give Badoo two stars because they have built a pretty slick website (didn't try the phone app), but holy crap have they gotten GREEEEDY!! They must be making a lot of money pimping these girls out. But if you want to try your luck for free I would say don't even bother with Badoo, it's an exercise in futility.

Does anyone know how to cancel a subscription? I've met someone on Badoo and want to stop them from deducting money from my account..... Thanks in Advance..... :)

Tip for consumers: Only a scammer will ask you a million questions..... If they're genuine they will meet you for a coffee and get to know you....Keep them online for as long as you can or need to... NEVER! give them your address until you've met them for a few coffee's or dinner... Always! meet them where there's lots of people.... Tell a friend where your meeting them or leave a note on your kitchen bench of your whereabouts... Trust me.... if they won't meet you for a coffee they either aren't really into you o

Useless website since they removed extended search functionality. You can only search on gender, age and location. Way to limited. Why not let us search by interests and other criteria?

Prefer sites like but will probably still use this for a while cos the girls are real and sometimes do reply to me. Not had a shag yet, been over a month, if I only used this site Id be blind by now.

Badoo stinks! and interferes with your mail, deciding for you who you can contact and which incoming mail you are allowed to receive...even after paying the full membership!
Beware..this is a very manipulative site, and will try to control your life through who you want to meet.

No search criteria anymore. Can't even find those profiles that have no photos. What good is the site for now? They need to do some serious UPGRADING if they want to keep whoever is left...

Badoo is a dating site and a chatting site.... Every time I come on, I get racial abuse by white ladies in England not Wales not Ireland but England they are so stereotype they all automatically assume your Asian and think your married an have kids, that's what you call stereotypical, pathetic I'm actually on the site to find love.... But how pathetic I'm in England born an raised... Never left not even to go on holiday... But I still get catagorise like I've just come into the country.... This site is pathetic an it charges you to talk

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

42 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Badoo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question