US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lilyb14

They gather the ugliest men around, and the most fake profiles in a website. (in 16 reviews)

alistairh1

I used badoo's premium (paid) services, via my credit card, once to access certain features. (in 3 reviews)

mde3

It was very nice....and i met many women...in fact the love of my life and my future wife is from badoo. (in 25 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

yh9
7/21/16

This is an ok site, but it is sad that there are so many posing as over seas military men. I have encountered at least 4 already and blocked or reported them all. I feel the need to spread the word because this disgusts me. Having a brother who served, I asked all the right questions they couldn't answer from identifying the unit they are in (from the patches in their pics), and where they are stationed (we do not even have troops in some of these places). Most tell a story about being a widower and/or having a kid and looking for a good girl to love them.

howards52
7/19/16

Ive been using Badoo for well over a year now and plan to keep doing so. Ive seen it change a bit in that time and really like most things about it. Ive tried other sites too; some great alternatives like WeJustFit.com and some not so great ones, like Twoo!! But overall im happy where I am and find that most of the women are genuine and up for a bit of Badoo chat! Recommended.

malcomm3
7/6/16

It is a nice site to have a little chat but of course
you should rather go for the reliable dating sites
like MIngle2day and/or Match if you are seeking a
serious relationship. But again, nice site to spend
your time.

alleno9
7/4/16

A total useless site. I've even wrote them asking why, I got a empty email from them. SCAM!!!! All the way

billc124
6/28/16

If you read any review read this one.Badoo is 100% scam.

jwm1
6/23/16

pure scam, ladies not connected for months still in site

barneyd9
6/22/16

BEEN USING BADOO NOW FOR JUST UNDER A MONTH AND STILL UNDECIDED. I USED WEJUSTFIT.COM FOR A MONTH BEFORE HAND AND MUST SAY I EXPECTED MATCH TO BE BY BEST BECAUSE OF ALL THE COMMERCIALS THEY DO BUT ID SAY THEY ARE AS GOOD AS EACH OTHER. IN FACT I HAD A PROPER DATE ON WJF SO IT PROBABLY EVEN WINS. OVERALL BADOO SHOULD BE BETTER BUT ITS NOT.

oscarv9
6/19/16

Badoo is full of scammers that work the older generation (50+) of members being women or men. The first red flag is a very young young girl or guy adds you as a favorite, you contact them and they say they live in Miami or Los Angeles but the reality they are out of Africa or India. Now you know that these people use other profiles to do the scamming .

Be intelligent, if your 60 and a 28 girl finds you attractive RED FLAG, the moment someone asks for money from the step is being scammed. Stop block and go on with your searches. Not all people are bad on this site, I've met some very nice girls but just use common sense and you won't be scammed.

generall11
6/19/16

I will try to keep this short and to the point. My ex husband, who was diagnosed with HIV years ago, hooked up with several woman using this app. These women were so desperate they didn't care to get to know him. They talked to him a few times, then that was it. Bang. He NEVER disclosed his status to any of them, and never used protection as far as I know. We lost him to full blown AIDS recently. I would never wish what he had to go through during his last days on my worst enemy. My message is this: please be careful. Get to know the person you are talking to. Care about yourself enough to know that there are better ways to find someone than this discusting hook up app. Thank you for reading this.

danad37
6/15/16

I think it is a great site and there is room for improvement. Like who would know that a little icon is for searching. Now they won't let you use their extended search options. There is only basic search by city and age. They had by language but that got taken off. This is very upsetting.

michaelf162
6/14/16

Badoo should be shut down with immediate effect, the owners of this company have out a care in the world for their customers or their customers safety, only joined a week ago and I have had 4 confirmed scammers claiming to be in London but when investigating I find their IP addresses are based in Africa and surprise surprise once they think they have their hooks in you they start asking for money... what a surprise, just full of scammers.

mariol29
6/13/16

Photos are great to upload on the computer and receive contacts from women and vice versa. Profile spacing is very good. I have met a woman and is Catholic. We are friends to start as we will see where the relationship goes from there. Badoo site is graphic designed professionally.

So think Badoo is the second best portal after datingme.org ... I promise :-)

apollog1
6/6/16

It should be shut down immediately!

donaldc48
5/29/16

I have actually met some savvy girls, who'll give me the-time-of-day!

nowayw
5/28/16

Badoo is a piece of $#*! rip off and supportless work of con art. Stay away from it, they beg you for money every step you go, arrogantly try to force you to provide your mobile phone number for unexplained verification or your profile gets completely locked, making it even impossible to subsequently delete it - WTF!! - who they believe they are these idiots!!

ultrac3
5/23/16

A google search for "Badoo help" brings three results for Badoo's help site and they are all non-functional. No information is listed and the input toolbar yields no returns. Secondarily, I suggest a "Check out" button when a profile has pictures, and have the "Like" button available when there is a reasonable amount of information displayed (i.e. interests, bio, thoughts...).
The chat 'function' is ambiguous and usually unavailable. Lastly, the option to change what I'm there for as well as the age range is non-existent in the profile options.
Like much in the world, Badoo has potential, but it is currently failing.

samp242
5/21/16

This is a horrible site. (1) Mostly scammers, robot accounts or abandoned accounts. (2) it will NOT let you delete your account unless THEY send a password to your email, good luck trying to get that password sent, which means you cannot delete your account!
This was the absolute worse dating/social site Ive ever been on.

rajibb
5/21/16

I deleted my a/c from Badoo because that is just a wastage of time if u want free service. Only fake advertisement for free but nothing is free so, I deleted Badoo a/c & will suggest u also not to login if u want free service

chaddj
5/19/16

Mine started out in Maryland. USA sent her 560 for plane ticket to come here. Then ran to her sick mom in Ghana Africa. Who has a 80 kilo,s of gold for her and her future husband to start new life together...she has many many reasons why she needs more cash...get a aids test to come home.buy 2 documents. Food and medicine for mom.her name is Winifred Ocran Ghana 00233

dawns57
5/12/16

I have been on a few dating sites, there all about the same! Don't expect to find do price center charming, it's entertainment at the most! But this site.. OMG... I have been approached again and again by men claiming g to be in the military on "piece keeping missions" either in Africa or Afghanistan!! And I mean one after the other.. Ladies be careful because this site is riddled with scammers claiming to be in the military!

debrag40
5/8/16

I post pics of my family x I eating out then I get told can't post it
why! but you people show I have 1 private pic which I don't. quite upset!!!!!!

deboraha30
5/2/16

You allow scammer on your web site lots of them. You should be able to greet and.meet people with out this problem.........ladies don't talk to Jerry Berg he is a scammer. Heads up
REAL TALK.

dickl15
5/1/16

Ok not surprising, like all other sites like it, or any site that has to do with dating or meeting people. Lots of fake profiles. I'm in Miami fl and I see girls in pics with mountains or snow. Hasn't snowed here since 1977 and no mountains. Also see pics of girls like they live in Paris or some $#*!. Oh yeah and of course, no replies. I was amazed at first and couldn't believe so many people were on there from my city, then I realized it was all fake. Don't waste your money trying to join or get power ups either. I was able to talk and meet one woman. She was on welfare section 8 had 4 kids, didn't work and was renting out rooms in her place illegally for extra cash. I guess if you do get to talk to a woman, she's probably not even worth meeting.

Ask $#*! about Badoo
non170
4/30/16

Just another dating site where u can find your partner wanking over hopes and dreams! Guys if your not happy then leave before u join these sites u know your get caught out its the internet ffs

vassilism
4/25/16

I see all the bad comments about badoo and I support the opinions that there are many fake profiles. Other than that I met many girls on badoo in real life and with one of them I'm still with. Don't take it seriously. Take it like a nice time looking at strangers pictures and if it comes... It comes :-)

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

40 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Badoo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question