Review of AnastasiaDate

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

johnathanl6
10/16/17

All of our friends are now telling other singles about AnastasiaDate.com because they see the wonderful relationship we have. Thank you so much for the opportunity to discover REAL love.

malcolmh21
10/16/17

I am very active in internet. I like to socialize through network and recently I signed up on AnastasiaDate. I began to chat with one girl from my country. We have been communicating 2 months already and I plan our meeting in person soon.

cesarw9
10/16/17

Dating through online service is getting a lot of advantages: you can date with several girls at the same time, no emotional tension, no obligations and as a bonus you can visit different part of the world... I prefer AnastasiaDate.com at the moment.

keva30
10/15/17

I just signed up to this site and in one day I got close to 50 messages from girls in Ukraine and Russia ready to know me or even marry me. What is ironic is I haven't even completed my profile nor I have posted a picture . So this platform is definitely operated by bots which will spam you and suck your money out . Guys I was married to a Ukrainian girl for 10 years . They are heartless creatures . All they care about getting out of their country, manipulate you to get a status (green card / passport) and then they will leave you and make your life miserable. They are materialists . All the 1 star reviews in this site are valid , all the rest are fake . I agree the girls are beautiful but behind those beauty mask are full of lies . Spare yourself and find a women of your own race and culture , you will be happier trust me. And if you don't find , you still be happier than you are with one living a lie.
P.S I am a digital expert by profession and I can tell a bot (robot site) from a legit site

tidew
10/15/17

Do you notice all of the 5 star ratings here are fake posts too. This site has a very very bad reputation world wide.

kennyj10
10/13/17

I feel as if AnastasiaDate.com will not only help you find love but other wonderful friend connections! I believe the search is over for me!

gerardw12
10/13/17

It's a great way to meet people from near and far, there's no obligation to commitments until both parties come to a mutual agreement. I went out on many dates and met some very nice people and.. we'll just leave it at nice. So many people on this site, better than bar's or club's. But overall it was nice experience, my patience paid off, who knew I would meet the love of my life here, so happy.

dougs87
10/13/17

Thank for making it possible to connect with a lady so incredibly sweet, kind, attractive, witty, and down to earth it escapes even my most opportunistic dream. Although I feel she is an angel sent from heaven to save me from the most terrible time of my life, you provided the service to make it happen, and for that I thank you. Therefore, I will not be in need of your service any longer and will be canceling my account.

homerf8
10/13/17

It's a great site but too expensive to And there's a lot of nice women on there I found my only truly love that I will spend my life with and i thanks to AnastasiaDate for For a lot of great experience on there

johnk454
10/12/17

Have spent nearly $500.00 on this site and all I got is a lot of names and puctures..uses up credits faster than I xan buy them..don't even think these women exist..im done.

manueli5
10/11/17

I read many of the negative reviews and they are very true! They are very easy to hook, but you never get anywhere with anyone. They come back even if you had to insult them ... it is financially convenient for them.

edmondr3
10/1/17

How do i unsubscribe from AnastasiaDates? I've been trying for a few hours all ready!
Edmond Rousseau, 01824

huxleym1
9/29/17

I used AnastasiaDate on and off for around a year and met my partner online. I no longer use this site as were in a serious relationship but I would really say for anyone who is thinking of trying online dating that this is a good place to start.

andreasb18
9/29/17

I have an empty profile and no picture and yet I received 1312 letters in a month and lots of chat invitation.
The rumors must be true that girls get paid for talking to guys.

stanleyi
9/29/17

This dating site is really awesome. Easier to use and has better matching style than other dating sites. For those who are looking for love, this is a good place to start. I recommend AnastasiaDate and give the advice for searchers to be patient.

boazc11
9/29/17

Guys are ever complaining they arent great at online dating and expect to get laid after one, two lines. AnastasiaDate.com is a solid dating site, probably the best out there. I may not have tried many sites but I know this one is just good.

steved132
9/28/17

This site is a huge scam you will never meet anyone on this site because the girls here dont exist. You are just talking to a call centre agent that will say anything to keep youchatting. Stay away you have been warned

raymondc86
9/22/17

As a single male looking for love and have had some good and bad experiences with dating sites, i would have to say this one is faker than Donald trump's promise to build the wall. Complete total bull$#*!! I took one good look at this site and every single profile of a gorgeous woman is fabricatied by AnastasiaDate. I already knew this site was too good to be true. thats why you see the water mark in the bottom right corner of thier picture. I tried searching women from the USA and only 1 women showed up. Alot of them are from Ukraine. Fortunate for me I was smart enough not to give my card info out to the thieves that constructed this site and only used my free trial. You cant even unsubscribe to website or you cant delete your account. It doesn't give you that option. I tried leaving my email to the woman that messaged me and they see it as blocked info which comes to the conclusion that they will do just about anything to get you to subscribe. They have to make their money off you somehow. PLEASE SINGLE MEN DO NOT GIVE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIS BS DATING SITE. The girls on here may be real, but they are not interested in getting to know you. They only want your money because thats how they get paid. Sorry to crush your hopes single men but this site is a scam. There's nothing wrong with going out there the old fashioned way and meet someone thats not connected cyber dating. Best of luck to you lads.

On another note: you noticed that on the good reviews that none of them mentioned anything about guys finding love and getting married? they say the same thing like "this website is easy to use" or "everyone is so nice and easy to talk to, i would highly recommend this site to a friend" not 1 guy got married off of someone from this website. The good reviews are just as fake as the profiles on the website. For all we know the employees getting paid from this website are the ones fabricating these good reviews. if thats not enough proof for you gullible people, i don't know what is.

giovannin3
9/20/17

thanks to AnastasiaDate for helping find a new chapter in my life,i will always promote this site to friends, very well done

damianh27
9/20/17

Thanks! Good luck everyone! Hope you find what you all are looking for! It could happen for you, don't give up!

ricardol29
9/20/17

Do you believe in love at first site...I do . we met for a drink then took a romantic stroll in the park. 6 hr later were still talking and laughing and not wanting the date to end. I have a good feeling bout dis gal.

coltonb4
9/20/17

I feel really good about this one!! Thank you AnastasiaDate.com for the opportunity to have finally met the girl of my dreams!!!

jamesk242
9/15/17

I probably spent about $10,000 on this site."The Agency" is what the ladies call it. Ladies yeah right.More like the liars. I was invited to go to Odesa by a woman after playing sex games on line several times.She had in her profile that her English speaking skills were intermediate. Upon arriving in Odesa I met this con artist for lunch in which receiving my credit card statement was over $250 Thats right for lunch. because she lied about her English speaking skills she brought along a suprise guest an interpreter which would cost me an additional $20 an hr. The last night I was there. She showed up without an interpreter. I asked her to have sex with me. Which was how she coaxed me into going to Odesa in the first place.She was capabIe of reading some english enough to communicate. I had a note book and we wrote messages back and fourth I told her I couldn't believe she got me to come 7000 miles just to blow me off. She basically said that was just text and it didn't mean anything. I reminded her that she asked me to come several times. I asked her how she could be ok with what she did. She started crying. Like a chump I felt sorry for her. I hugged her and kissed her and said please don't cry. I caught my flight the next day. We traded phone numbers and emails before I parted. I emailed her several times. She stated that she had also emailed me; but I never received anything.I have international texting and a translator on my phone. So I texted her. she stated that she received my text and that she texted me back.I called her number and A man answered the phone. When I asked her about it she said that she was scared cause she lived alone. I sent another text stating that I was sorry I scared her. Soon after I recieved a text from her or more than likely her boyfriend in Russian. It translated to "$#*!er $#*! off". Now I'm mad there's no denying I had been played. For one thing she could have texted me the whole time. But instead she wanted to keep me on that site. Anastasia Date and Russian Brides maintain that they don't compensate and I quopte "the ladies in anyway" so naturally I'm curious.Whats their motivation? I doubt it's just to be spiteful. Since coming home I went on line and found out several of the food and drink establishments are in on it.They jack up pricing just for suckers like me. It seems to me everyone involved in this Anastasia Date and Russian Brides is getting a piece of the action. Oh by the way Anastasia Date not only maintains That the "ladies" in no way receive compensation; but they also don,t work any other website. It seems to me that this organization could be brought up on racketeering charges. I know this. Something needs to be done about this deceptive organization. There has got to be a way of making these people accountable. If you have any questions email me at kingomatic@outlook.com

theor23
9/7/17

this dating site is the biggest scam i have ever seen.they pay these beautiful models to let them post their pictures pretending to be interested in foreign men and then they have paid employees do the talking for them.these beautiful women dont even know that you exist and you would have been scammed out of thousands of dollars

badk
9/5/17

This site is totally fake and a complete SCAM!! I wanted to see what would happen if I created a profile (I happen to be female, because it allowed me to say I was a female searching for a male; even though there ARE NO MALE PROFILES on this site at all!). That was the first thing; the second thing is that now I am getting tons of FAKE EMAIL messages from the supposed women on the site (which of course if you want to reply you have to give them money!) DON'T waste your time or money, those are just stock photos of models, but the people writing the profiles are just regular people of all kinds who get paid to make stuff up!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

I don't have the statistics, but I am out of there! I saw real and sincere woman through the cameras, and also met some of them there. They are real (don't think all of them obviously). But I am out. It is very difficult to establish communication with them specially when most of them don't even try to learn English!!

By Alexandre S. on 7/27/15
Helpful answer

As far as I am aware this is a site with women's profiles aimed at attracting men only. From experience I can tell you that most of the profiles either are not who they are posing to be [e.g. are using model's photos etc] or have not the slightest intention of a hook up. That is to say they will keep you endlessly writing revenue earning messages but if you try to arrange a meeting they will disappear. This is also the case with the sister site Amolatina and LatamDate. Be warned and be prepared to totally waste your money.

By Patrick M. on 8/3/16
Helpful answer

total scam dont be fooled keep your money in your pocket

By Glover B. on 7/18/16
Helpful answer

Sean, I'm very sad to hear that you have been yet another scam victim of AnastasiaDate. They definitely have interesting people on there... but this is what you need to know: 1. You are NOT talking to the girl in the picture. You are talking to a translator (probably a guy) who is talking on behalf of the girl. 2. The translators are being paid to keep you online - on their site - and give you as little information as possible to allow you to get off the site. After a month, if you are still using the site, you are the victim. Read the reviews that are all 1-star of this service, and remember that the 5-star reviews here are almost all paid reviewers for AnastasiaDate.

By John N. on 4/16/15
Helpful answer

The girls don't write to men, agencies do, pretending to be the girls, with the girls having nothing to do with the letters at all.

By Andy G. on 10/30/15
Helpful answer

Hello but I am going to repeat the response what Stephen said earlier but I am going to be fair with the statistics: I would say 99.9% of the women on anastasiadate either get paid by an agency to chat with men or they are scammers out to make money and not looking for a real relationship. Any positive reviews for this site are almost certainly generated by the lowlife people who are behind this dodgy dating site. I dated a lady from this scam site for TWO years. Her name is Daria (Member ID:1701750). She lied and told me that she was registered only with Anastasia Scam but later I found out that she was registered with other agencies. She told me that I was the one for her but I also found out that was her story to the other men she was scamming also from the other agencies. If we all stand united and refrain from using this scam site, Anastasia Scam will be out of business and you all will be a lot richer and happier ...

By Rod A. on 3/6/16
Helpful answer

Spot on, ADate is a con. I wrote to girls over a period of months sorry to say, and sadly the alarm bells never rang when certain girls would be there 24/7 - couldn't answer questions about their professions or explain why they weren't at work, had short term memory loss (couldn't remember anything about me) and whoever I was speaking too had never seen a letter. It is simply organised crime.

By Andy G. on 9/12/15
Helpful answer

If you still do not believe Julian that this site is a scam this is her profile on VK: http://vk.com/id68827266 Register on this site, send her a massage and you will see whether she would like to keep in touch with you. I bet she wouldn’t.

By Paul F. on 6/7/15
Helpful answer

Knil, Good that you are thinking of marriage. Speaking from my own experience with Anastasia Scam, the ladies I met lived in a fantasy world. As long as you shower them with the good stuff, they will play along. But when the music stops, these same ladies will abandon ship. Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman for better and for worse. The Anastasia Scam ladies forgot the covenant part and the for worse part. So, if I were you, I will NOT even consider Anastasia Date scam. You want a real relationship built on honesty and love. Anastasia Date scam is NOT based on honesty and principle. I say these things to you because I went over there and spent time with the ladies and I observe. You observe and you need to read and interpret body language. A scammer can hide their true intentions but their subconscious actions reveal the true picture! Anways, I wish you all success with your future and your love life. Life is too short to spend it on the wrong person and for the wrong reasons. Regards,

By Rod A. on 12/13/15
Helpful answer

Brian...if you haven't yet figured out that all this dating site crap is a scam, then you are a fool. My friend has pissed away over $35,000 and still hasn't met Viktoria. Get out of there and quit pissing away your money. I mean REALLY? Go to church, take classes at a local community college, volunteer, and you will meet the right one who has the same values that you do.

By Mary J. on 8/14/15
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other customers.

101 Photos for AnastasiaDate