Review of AnastasiaDate

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

harryl54
8/21/17

Great website! Very happy with the service. It's not an easy task to start relations online but I knew what I wanted and I went for it. Guys who write negative reviews might be expecting something else out of it.

camdenr
8/21/17

I love this website, there are lots of interesting people here. I want to share my happy experience with you. I wish everybody to find their soulmates.

olivers56
8/21/17

AnastasiaDate.com was very good and I don't see why people calling it scam. Stop complaining it's a scam when you didn't try to purchase premium membership. I was there for fun and dating.

jackn59
8/21/17

It's pretty cute. I've tried many dating sites and I can say for sure that this one is very good compared to others. there are no weird freaks and people here are for finding serious relationships.

davids823
8/21/17

This site is set up with about 1% of genuine ladies... 99% are there to make money for themselves and the site owners!!

I have been observing the professional chatter (ladies that claim to be a lawyer or doctor) who actually can be found chatting on the site for 8 hours and more each day!

Guys, be very aware, this is a SCAM, pure and simple.

Secondly, the site is prone to take unauthorised amounts from your credit card so monitor those closely.

I have deleted my account after 1 month of regular use and observations, and am totally convniced, that this site is a pure scam!

paulw252
8/17/17

This site is very professional and I admire the various services they offer. I have been able to communicate with women Im interested in without language or cultural barriers.

farehm

Scam in many dimensions.

1. Deceptive user interface design, I was charged 3 times $15.99 within hours, unknowingly. I have asked the credit card company, successfully, to reverse the charges, after asking AD, unsuccessfully to return my money.

2. Aggressive pricing, you can chat or email for a couple of hours and you could end up being charged as much as I was, which, when extrapolated to a whole day would be about $100. To compare to reputable sites like match.com.or eHarmony, this is 100 times higher. So think about it.

3. Fake users. Very obviously employees or contractors, or a large percentage of female users, that spend time luring men into chats, faking interest etc., in order to entice them to spend and ramp up the company revenue.

4. Fake reviews. Again obviously so many fake reviews here, it is immoral.

jeffw112
8/17/17

Love this site! I've been chatting with some really cool people and have gone on to meet up with a few of them after getting to know them a bit through the site

alanw86
8/17/17

Lifes too short not to be happy especially when you know happiness is waiting right outside for you. Made my dreams come true. Love this website

joanr35
8/17/17

That's cool, guys! Believe me, I spend most of my free time at AnastasiaDate.com . Great place for making friends and something more. It's much better than I expected.

lincolnb22
8/11/17

I don't normally write reviews but I'm writing this because I am so thankful for meeting a beautiful women..love this dating app

dennisp63
8/11/17

AnastasiaDate has been a great tool for finding people that are interested in your profile; it was lots fun and would recommend it to anyone looking for a compatible companion.

christians73
8/11/17

AnastasiaDate.com provided a much more positive online dating experience. Met some very nice, interesting people. Would have liked more control over search filters.

geneg27
8/9/17

There is a bunch of fake reviews here. 100% FAKE! Stay Away and save your money
Fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gmanf1
8/4/17

Just talked to a woman that use to work and translate for Anastasia date.. She told me.. woman get paid to chat..about $100 -150 a month..

liamf21
7/31/17

Had the most success on this app - not only are the people quality, interface is easy to use and more people looking to meet up for a drink date rather than chat in-app with strangers.

lucasd22
7/31/17

I REALLY liked the interface/idea behind it. I would definitely recommend it because I think it really targets the type of person you want to end up.

aidenh15
7/31/17

Once we connected on AnastasiaDate and it was love at first sight for both of us. Love blossomed and only a year later we were engaged! Thanks AnastasiaDate.com for providing a platform for us to meet our dream partners

romanw12
7/27/17

I enjoyed the site.I think I found the girl I have been looking for she's so down to earth. It was very easy to set up the profile and to use the app.

martinw59
7/27/17

The quality of singles are really good on this site. you pay for what you get. Meet a beautiful lady the first day.

andyw88
7/27/17

It has been a great way to chat people who are serious about wanting to video chat someone special. Highly recommended!

gregoryr39
7/27/17

It is one of the best online dating websites I've ever used, and I've used more than 10. I've updated my membership last month and I will continue using it for a long time.

johnc784
7/25/17

I have been on this site for a long time and I have been cheated many times by the ladies from anastasiadate.
And now I am staying only for fun observing how the owners of the business called anastasiadate.com try to force (sorry: to encourage) desperate men to pay more and more money.

In the old days everybody could read what men a lady prefers, as far as the age is concerned. And at the first glance reasonable hunters for wives could be sure that a chosen profile smells a rat. Why? The range of age of preferable men was almost stable 18-75 indicated by girls (18 yo) and women (40 yo). Suddenly this information disappeared. Covering the lie? How a 60-year-old man could believe that 20-year-old woman would fall in love with his irresistible charm even after reading a passionate copy of a letter from her which is usually sent to all men on this site. If he believes he will pay money for every letter, photo and minute of chat.

The next information that was removed was the weight of the lady. Why? Because the lie was clearly visible in the photo. A well built woman in her forties and of the height 175 cm cannot weigh 48 kg. Instead of giving the right information they covered the lie again. I know, I know all this was for mens sake so that they couldnt be deceived. But there are men who would like to know how heavy his future wife is; you know carrying over doorsteps after wedding etc. Unless the marriage is not the main aim of this site.

A few weeks ago, to my surprise, I noticed that they removed the next data. In your inbox you will not read where the woman is from neither city nor country. And what is more you will not find out what her marital status is. Fortunately the profiles still contain this knowledge but to gain it you must click and enter it.
Lets say I am not interested in a divorced lady from Serbia and wish to discard her letter without reading her profile.

Hiding all of the mentioned information is supposed to hide the real face of this website full of lies, fraud and half-truth. And if you want to know more about ladies pay, pay and pay for letters and conversations but still you will not be sure if they tell you the truth.

I know, I know the anastasiadate lovers (especially the ones who spent there only a few weeks and write enthusiastic reviews here) might say: Love is blind and lovers cant see the silly things they do around each other. But surprisingly, there are men who would like to know what they pay so much money for.

jetp2
7/25/17

This is a review nobody wants to listen but, is a fact Girls will be Girls, this is of a practice dating style than really having it(oops).

Why ?? here is why, I met one girl and she was real beautiful(please don't be disguise by her looks amazing) her name is Kristina and saw her profile she has a very good attitude with a real bright smile everything and she has a good life and want a man picture is her really, but the problem trust she wants, I showed her responisble and trustworthy, she was excited and her message very warm the next day she remembered but, really I wanted her to come over and she said yes. Too make it short like others said is true. She was still searching for another man, Amazing her profile is still ongoing in saturday but, weekdays that was it for about 2:00pm.

To be tricked and not to be, find a girl local not worth looking at a dating sight it's a scam, It's a shame I will miss her but, I think she found a man in her country.

Don't whine because you lost her but, use your tatics to find if she is for money and they are for money and they are everywhere. I'm not risking it no more, I'm still keeping track on profile and hoped she finally delete her profile because, she did find her local man but, there for a job.

Update information- worse if you are young adult and nice , they still steal your money, this is not the 50's where it was true love, this is a real sad era, don't give your money unless you control them without letting them in your mind.

juergenm1
7/23/17

First let me start by saying that there are so many positive reviews when we all know it is fake and scam. Look at the 5-star voters - they have only 1 vote - more about this later.

I have had my first experiences with AG in early 2000s when my profile got stolen from one of the 1st local online dating platforms - if you dont know how their system works with Pay-per-letter (PPL) than you can easily fall into the trap and get interested in pictures.

How does it work: they hire paid translators who are writing with you, they have some info from the girls and use them. If you address a meeting - 2 things can happen:
- the profile is fake overall, a meeting will never happen and you will get lame excuses
- if there is a real woman behind the profile, she will be briefed about the correspondence, a translator is always with you and you will loose money for a trip, no relationship whatsoever. The girl will probably tell you that "she trusts the site and wants to continue their communication there"

Big question: why is AD.com still on the market if it is all fraud - that is a very interesting question indeed. Their GTCs seem to be well adapted over the years just like A Foreign Affair's. However there are numerous proofs on YouTube, reports on the internet about their tactics - STAY AWAY - you will not only loose money, but time, feelings, hopes - your correspondence there is just for fun and will lead to nothing in 99,99%

5*-star rating voters here: since AD.com made a turnover of over $110 mio / year in 2012, increasing traffic by 220% - now we have 2017 - so it is easy for them to have them create hundreds of fake profiles here and vote.

There is even a Wikipedia article about AD.com you might want to read!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

I don't have the statistics, but I am out of there! I saw real and sincere woman through the cameras, and also met some of them there. They are real (don't think all of them obviously). But I am out. It is very difficult to establish communication with them specially when most of them don't even try to learn English!!

By Alexandre S. on 7/27/15
Helpful answer

As far as I am aware this is a site with women's profiles aimed at attracting men only. From experience I can tell you that most of the profiles either are not who they are posing to be [e.g. are using model's photos etc] or have not the slightest intention of a hook up. That is to say they will keep you endlessly writing revenue earning messages but if you try to arrange a meeting they will disappear. This is also the case with the sister site Amolatina and LatamDate. Be warned and be prepared to totally waste your money.

By Patrick M. on 8/3/16
Helpful answer

total scam dont be fooled keep your money in your pocket

By Glover B. on 7/18/16
Helpful answer

Sean, I'm very sad to hear that you have been yet another scam victim of AnastasiaDate. They definitely have interesting people on there... but this is what you need to know: 1. You are NOT talking to the girl in the picture. You are talking to a translator (probably a guy) who is talking on behalf of the girl. 2. The translators are being paid to keep you online - on their site - and give you as little information as possible to allow you to get off the site. After a month, if you are still using the site, you are the victim. Read the reviews that are all 1-star of this service, and remember that the 5-star reviews here are almost all paid reviewers for AnastasiaDate.

By John N. on 4/16/15
Helpful answer

The girls don't write to men, agencies do, pretending to be the girls, with the girls having nothing to do with the letters at all.

By Andy G. on 10/30/15
Helpful answer

Spot on, ADate is a con. I wrote to girls over a period of months sorry to say, and sadly the alarm bells never rang when certain girls would be there 24/7 - couldn't answer questions about their professions or explain why they weren't at work, had short term memory loss (couldn't remember anything about me) and whoever I was speaking too had never seen a letter. It is simply organised crime.

By Andy G. on 9/12/15
Helpful answer

If you still do not believe Julian that this site is a scam this is her profile on VK: http://vk.com/id68827266 Register on this site, send her a massage and you will see whether she would like to keep in touch with you. I bet she wouldn’t.

By Paul F. on 6/7/15
Helpful answer

Hello but I am going to repeat the response what Stephen said earlier but I am going to be fair with the statistics: I would say 99.9% of the women on anastasiadate either get paid by an agency to chat with men or they are scammers out to make money and not looking for a real relationship. Any positive reviews for this site are almost certainly generated by the lowlife people who are behind this dodgy dating site. I dated a lady from this scam site for TWO years. Her name is Daria (Member ID:1701750). She lied and told me that she was registered only with Anastasia Scam but later I found out that she was registered with other agencies. She told me that I was the one for her but I also found out that was her story to the other men she was scamming also from the other agencies. If we all stand united and refrain from using this scam site, Anastasia Scam will be out of business and you all will be a lot richer and happier ...

By Rod A. on 3/6/16
Helpful answer

Knil, Good that you are thinking of marriage. Speaking from my own experience with Anastasia Scam, the ladies I met lived in a fantasy world. As long as you shower them with the good stuff, they will play along. But when the music stops, these same ladies will abandon ship. Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman for better and for worse. The Anastasia Scam ladies forgot the covenant part and the for worse part. So, if I were you, I will NOT even consider Anastasia Date scam. You want a real relationship built on honesty and love. Anastasia Date scam is NOT based on honesty and principle. I say these things to you because I went over there and spent time with the ladies and I observe. You observe and you need to read and interpret body language. A scammer can hide their true intentions but their subconscious actions reveal the true picture! Anways, I wish you all success with your future and your love life. Life is too short to spend it on the wrong person and for the wrong reasons. Regards,

By Rod A. on 12/13/15
Helpful answer

Brian...if you haven't yet figured out that all this dating site crap is a scam, then you are a fool. My friend has pissed away over $35,000 and still hasn't met Viktoria. Get out of there and quit pissing away your money. I mean REALLY? Go to church, take classes at a local community college, volunteer, and you will meet the right one who has the same values that you do.

By Mary J. on 8/14/15
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other customers.

101 Photos for AnastasiaDate