Review of AnastasiaDate

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

timm290
3/24/17

great site! Better than the ones you have to pay for. Found my girl and am very happy. I recommend this site to everyone!

andyw77
3/22/17

AnastasiaDate one of the best online dating websites I've ever used, and I've used more than 2. I've updated my membership last month and I will continue using it for a long time.

bairdh
3/21/17

I've had such great success on website that I wrote a book about how to succeed with online dating. It's true, some people lie, but that's not website fault.

jamesm610
3/18/17

Within 4 days I found my mate. We're engaged and looking forward to our new lives together as one. Excellent websites, excellent Staff, excellent support

maxm101
3/16/17

great site, efficient, user friendly and funny with tons of wonderful and interesting people. However tough and specific as standards are very high there.

williams554
3/14/17

Just click on the reviewer's name (on sitejabber) for Anastasia, Asian, or Amo to know that these three sites are total scam sites. The reviewer makes one positive review for two or three of these sites, often times totally contradicting themselves. If they're faking the reviews, you know they're faking the site(s).

ronh107
3/12/17

I have been off and on Anastasia Website for nine years.

If you are a multi-millionaire you might be able to afford it long enough to meet someone real... if not don't start.

1. Woman are real
2. Woman models / attractive are paid by the agencies.
3. Gifts are used only for photo and NOT passed on. Your $300 flowers are used for multiple photos. $10 to the lady the rest in the agencies pocket.
4.The obvious delay in chat is not internet !! When you piss them off watch how the bye speed picks up. They are charging by the second. Delays / lags are so you are charged more money. Also chatting to 3/4 men at the same time.
5 Don't believe me if you have two credit cards set up bogus profile and watch the woman telling you they love you haven't met any one else tell the same to your bogus profile.. at the same time
6. Agencies supply the laptop cam at home so they can be on Cam three to 4 times the charges. They are all broke they don't have the money to buy their own
7. Agencies roster on girls on cam in their office so there computer is generating income 24/7
8.they will meet but it will go no where. If you are a nice bloke they will say come back. And the gifts will start coming.
9. They show many visitors the same broken phone and the financially ok guy buys a new one. The sell the extras for cash. Think about it four dates a month four iPhones at $1000 sold for 6-700 dollars $2800 cash plus four nice dinners.... good earn! Average monthly eage $1500. This is a financial industry these are well paid jobs.
10. Long term and ten of thousands of dollars you might find someone ... chances very very slim.
11. When they swap email and phone and leave the site for you then you might have a chance.

This site has some genuine woman but the chances of finding one are no longer realistic. The lies and scams will eat your cash before you do.
They are broke and you are their cash cow ... they don't know you and will suck cash like $#*! down the toliet ... but faster.
If they are serious tell them to communicate through Viber and email / messenger for pictures.

Don't waste time or money on any of them.

It's 95 % used as scam and your chances are next to zero.. I've been there many many times and have friends that are and were translators and were single woman on the site. They confirm all the above and long advised "NOT" to use either chat or the site.

That tells it all

dxxh
3/11/17

but u can look free gorgeous pictures of girls although none of them actually is there Never send any money to this scam dating site

johanc18
3/10/17

I am not habitual user of dating website but one of my friend has recommend that to signup. After the signup process, it is found that their services are really amazing.

jessicaa125
3/4/17

I just dont know how to put it as I am very elated with what I have gained from this site. I have just found that special person in my life right here on this site

alanw73
3/4/17

Great site if you're looking for new people in your life. Quite cool application and community. I can confidently say that AnastasiaDate.com is up there with the very best.

sams334
3/4/17

It is fun to do, I would really use it for dating though. If I was to go with dating would prob use AnastasiaDate

gregi12
3/2/17

TOTAL TOTAL TOTAL RIP-OFF!!! FOOL ME ONCE...SHAME ON ME...THEY WONT GET THAT SECOND CHANCE!!! had NO idea they was charging $9.99 for MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP...HOW DUMB is that to spend just to play 'chat games' with someone...and thats all it is. the $ 9.99 'special' was for 10 3 minute chats...turns out its only for the 'ladies' you havent chatted with before..and lo and behold..those are the only 1's that pop up. TOTAL TOTAL SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!

barryd21
2/16/17

I have to say anyone that rates this site over a two has to be seriously deluded. Sure it gets 4 stars for layouts and ladies but let's not be fooled by what lies within and is hidden from us.

Note: first and foremost that the ladies you see are under some kind of binding contract with their agencies. They effectively sign an exclusivity agreement meaning they cannot use another site.

The ladies are for real...there is no question about that. However, are they being truthful with you is what I want to discuss. I believe many of them are already in a committed relationship of some kind. There are two types of ladies working at Anastasia. Model/Translators, and Translators.

Model.translators are those women who generally have a web cam or work at the agency and use the agency web cam. They make money by chatting with you, getting letters from you, and yes going out on real dates with you.

Translators strictly work for Anastasia. They are the ones who could be married, in a stable relationship or may even be men. Their job is to engage you in chat, and write letters etc etc for which they are also being paid. I am sure this has happened to some of you, where you think you are actually talking to woman you intend to. only to find the lady confused about your last conversation. She appears not to know what you are talking about. Guess what? You are not talking to who you think you are to and probably never were. Anastasia translators monitor allow them see numerous men checking profiles. and that is there queue for them to engage you in conversation. You get attached never knowing all the while, you are not talking to who you think you are.

What is really interesting is what happens when you go to Ukraine and meet your lady. Most of the time they will insist on using a translator from their agency. I suspect many of these ladies really speak English better than I do. However if you want a date, you will agree. Get ready to shell out 20-30 bucks an hour for that. You will be paying two dinners as well as your won as the translator needs to eat too. Now if you were chatting with a model.translator...she will meet you claiming as she did on the website that she does not understand english, when in fact she does. You will meet here have a nice dinner...but if you plan on ttaking it much further....forget ti. Does not matter how many dates you have or how many trips you make to the Ukraine. Forget it.

Now if you happened to have been chatting with a translator, and now want to actually meet the woman you thought all along you were chatting with,,,,the translator will notify your lady that you are coming. The translator supervises everything...arraigning the meeting and being the translator. And guess who this translator will be? The same woman who you really been chatting with all this time. It is smart....to prevent confusion. Again the dinners, translation fees....watch out for menus that over charge foreigners. I believe personally that their are arranged kickbacks going back and forth.

I want to mention one more thing: I gave this a rating of 2 stars. That is because indeed their are some very serious lonely woman on that website. You will run into them from time to time. The point is get as much information from them as you can. If it seems it is too good to be true...trust me you will have a problem.

Ukraine is desperate economically. A physician in the Ukraine makes no more than 250 US a month. People are desperate.

Use your own God given common sense and you could get lucky. Let them do the talking and ask pertinent questions. Under no circumstances ...send them even a nickel or give them an expensive gift unless you are already lovers and have a commitment with each other. They won't like it...too bad. Move on.

I personally have been using Anastasia for three years, and have met 12 women their on 4 trips. Everyone of them still want to date me again...I bet they do. I seldom go on that website anymore.

Be smart guys.

timw101
1/10/17

If you're looking for a woman from Ukraine - this is probably the best site to go for! Lots of girls!

tonys152
12/22/16

I am a retired widower and my kids are grown up, so I have plenty of time to spare. During the last couple of years I explored plenty of dating websites and Ive concluded that Anastasiadate is my favorite. And why is Anastasiadate so great? There are numerous reasons for me to think so. One can find the most beautiful and friendly women there. The site provides plenty of services, from simple chats to even delivery of flowers and gifts. And, of course, the super responsive customer service team. Yes, this site is not free, members need to spend credits if they want to talk to someone, but any outstanding service is supposed to cost money, IMHO.

nicoa2
12/22/16

What I like most is the increadible beauties who will always talk to you, they are friendly, responsive and open-minded.
But I normally ask the lady I'm chating with to switch on her webcamera, because the photos are just too beautiful and I merely want to make sure they are true to life...

lukaa12
12/21/16

i haven't seen so many admirable eastern european beauties anywhere else
in my opinion anastasiadate is the best for a man who is eager to get aquainted with ukrainian and russian ladies

robertp238
12/19/16

The website looks great, its layout is user-friendly and intuitive. Most of the ladies' profiles are very informative and contain professionally taken pictures. Some services are a bit pricey but the whole experience is worth your time and money. I recommend it.

abdulrahima
12/19/16

this website is very good to visit and the ladys are like princes very beutiful .i hop to find one for dating at first .how knows mybe we come to understand each other and meet,thankyou allot

daniels244
12/17/16

I have seen first hand how this Anastasia works! I've been to Ukraine many times. Don't waste your money on Anastasia website! Any site that charges credits for chatting and will not allow personal information between two adults is not real. I know friends that worked in the local agencies! Electronic affection!

bobs271
12/17/16

I am looking for my future wife and would love to have a Ukraine lady by my side. They are very caring, easy-going and beautiful. And I believe Anastasiadate will help me find my love because it's the best site I've seen so far.

marct14
12/17/16

There are many dating websites today, but I stick to Anastasiadate.com, 'cause it gives me a chance to talk with the most attractive women in the world. It seems that this site has the largest number of ladies from Ukraine in comparison with other online dating platforms.
I also cherish the hope of finding my future wife with the help of Anastasiadate. I've already got a couple of friends and I want to believe that one of them will become my fiancee. I just need to take the plunge and go to the Ukraine and meet them in person. Working on it.

alecc19
12/13/16

It happened so that I wasn't able to use Anastasiadate for quite a while due to certain health issue. On coming back I was pleasantly surprised by seeing such a variety of beautiful ladies from all over Europe. Now I can try and find my special lady somewhere closer to my homeland. I live in Sweden and it's quite far for me to travel to the Ukraine. Though I must admit that the Ukrainian ladies are exceptional beauties!

maximiliand2
12/8/16

It's a long story to tell, but I'll try to do my best to make it short.
My parents moved to Finland in 1950s and I was born here, but nevertheless I was brought up in a traditional romanian family. All my life I felt that my wife should be from my ancestors' homeland. And Anastasiadate helped my dream come true.
Me and my Florina met on the site in September 2013, got closer and closer with every passing day. And finally she became my wife on Dec 08 last year. Today is our 1st Anniversary!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

85 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
craigc76
Craig C.
1 day ago
Answer
bryano3
Bryan O.
A: DO NOT SEND HER ANY MONEY!! Craig, this is not legitimate at all. Charm is the hosting site for the local agencies. Sending you a PM. Stay away from PPL sites. If you are truly interested in meeting a real, honest Ukrainian lady I can point you in the right direction.
19 hours ago