Review of AnastasiaDate

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

jakes91
6/25/17

Most of these woman are models (and yes they are gorgeous) but most of it's not real, They make money one way or another while helping the dating site extort money from you. Although you may think your corresponding with them, they don't even know you exist. They are not the ones responding to your letters. If you chat with them on different days and you pay real close attention you can tell by their responses that it's not even the same person each time. If you don't believe me then test the waters for yourself. Open an account with a bogus name, bogus phone number and put your age in at oh let's just say 65, nothing else, no picture, no bio, nothing and then just sit back and wait an hour and you'll have at lease 25 replies from some of the most beautiful young woman you have ever seen, then ask yourself, why would they do that. (Believe me they're not looking for an old man from the US or anywhere else in the world for that matter) The fact is, they didn't reply to you, the greedy website did it all. Most likely some dude (or a woman that looks like a dude) sitting behind a computer in their office somewhere in the world did it all. They are clever though, because they have mastered all the timing skills needed. I'm not saying none of this is real but I would estimate atleast 90% is phony and they're scamming you. Even the ones that truly are on the site have scamming motives. Imagine receiving a letter from some lady that your excited about, and if it really did in fact come from her, she was probably sitting right next to her husband laughing the whole time she was writing it. Now how would that make you feel knowing that you just paid her (because yes they do get a commission for their participation) and it's just a way of making money for them. Ukrainian women are not the sweethearts you may think they are. They don't have half the integrity of American women... After all of this and your still not sure then just ask one of them if they make money from corresponding with you. You'll never here from her again. All the other soliciting letters will stop as well. (so what does that tell you) that should tell you that they know you are on to them and they're clearing you out. Also remember most Ukrainians are poor, yet these ladies have on fancy clothes and makeup that always looks professional. I do have to say that the 10% that is legitimate really are looking for love. Problem is you will spend a small fortune just sorting thru all the rif raf before you find the ones that have pure motives. Nothing good ever came out of the Ukraine, or any other former Soviet $#*! hole. They're just bottom feeders looking to score a quick dollar...

bobbyn26
6/17/17

I have been using it for a few weeks and I think it is an A++ dating site. I have spend lots of time on this website..i am loving it.

ryanb136
6/17/17

It took me only 2 days to find beautiful lady I fell in love with from first sight, I guess she likes me too we hve been chatting 3 weeks now.

davidd347
6/17/17

Online dating isn't suitable for everyone but it has worked for me. I've been on the site for around four months and developed a rather deep relationship.

danielh173
6/17/17

This site has been a useful tool for me to meet people I wouldn't normally run into. I've gone on about 5 or 6 dates with people

franciscog30
6/13/17

I authorized a first charge for $2.99. With my credit card information they charged me again 4 times for $16.00 each. If you get more than 120 emails the first 24 hours in the page without even a profile and a photo, it means it is driven by a computer with fake emails. Don't waste your time!

jackp86
6/7/17

The girls here are great and I'm really excited every time I visited. I hope that finally my luck will serve me. Highly reliable dating website where there are a lot of women!

samuels72
6/7/17

Very happy with outcome, I joined couple years ago, within the first month I found the love of my life. Two years later still going strong, planning our destination wedding.

patrickd58
6/7/17

Most are very real people and not just looking to have fun. These are people who are really looking for a relationship and it is great that you can screen them ahead of time.

juanw12
5/30/17

Simply great site and in my opinion.For those who want to find a partner, this site is absolutely the most reliable one.

jackc141
5/30/17

I have been on AnastasiaDate for some time now and I enjoy how easy they have made things for people who want to get started with online dating.

natanl6
5/19/17

Good service, you really get what you pay for. It is definitely not a cheap dating site but at least you are sure to get good and gorgeous contacts.

marka230
5/19/17

I've found that out of all of the online dating sites, this is the only one that gets it right. They provide members with all of the necessary functionality to meet an individual. You see someone interesting, you send them a message.

lynns103
5/19/17

AnastasiaDate was so simple to use and had so many features, online dating would be way easier. Found many girls and we continued conversation there too.

fredg49
5/19/17

Amazing website if you are looking to settle down or dating... I found my soulmate! I met the love of my life 3 day after signing up, he messaged me and we starting dating right away. He completes me and thank you AnastasiaDate for the help!

arnolde7
5/13/17

I was very satisfied with this site. I connected with quality women who I met and dated. Highly recommended!

kutboyl
5/7/17

Need to make friends with foreigners so that we can entertain our relations for the better communication

howardp35
5/6/17

The premiere dating website - I think this is probably the best dating site out there, purely because it has such a large number of people to sort through. I also like the quality of the people on the site.

jimmyj34
5/6/17

Very happy with outcome, I joined one years ago, within the first month I found the love of my life.

johnj377
4/30/17

I have used quite a few dating sites, and I found this is the best so far, even better than all the other i've used. I like the design of the site, the layout is so unique to the others, more easy and continent to use than most of the other dating site.

jamesb527
4/30/17

I think AnastasiaDate is a great website. I have been a member for many years and have not seen anything misleading about the site.

cabej
4/23/17

I've been single all my life. Never been married, got no kid. I'm shy around women. But AnastasiaDate made it easier for me. I had a date with one attractive woman in four days. I've never been happier before.

adamb165
4/23/17

Online dating is the best way I relieve stress after every days job. I am aware that there are people who engage in online dating to look for a mate. Excellent Website!!

danm177
4/23/17

Such a nice way to spend free time. On this website you never know when you might get lucky. Girls are totally worth it.

jeffr1090
4/15/17

I was a member of this site. I have only good thoughts about it. I was spending a lot of time there, while I found "she". During that time, I have many meetings.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

I don't have the statistics, but I am out of there! I saw real and sincere woman through the cameras, and also met some of them there. They are real (don't think all of them obviously). But I am out. It is very difficult to establish communication with them specially when most of them don't even try to learn English!!

By Alexandre S. on 7/27/15
Helpful answer

As far as I am aware this is a site with women's profiles aimed at attracting men only. From experience I can tell you that most of the profiles either are not who they are posing to be [e.g. are using model's photos etc] or have not the slightest intention of a hook up. That is to say they will keep you endlessly writing revenue earning messages but if you try to arrange a meeting they will disappear. This is also the case with the sister site Amolatina and LatamDate. Be warned and be prepared to totally waste your money.

By Patrick M. on 8/3/16
Helpful answer

total scam dont be fooled keep your money in your pocket

By Glover B. on 7/18/16
Helpful answer

Sean, I'm very sad to hear that you have been yet another scam victim of AnastasiaDate. They definitely have interesting people on there... but this is what you need to know: 1. You are NOT talking to the girl in the picture. You are talking to a translator (probably a guy) who is talking on behalf of the girl. 2. The translators are being paid to keep you online - on their site - and give you as little information as possible to allow you to get off the site. After a month, if you are still using the site, you are the victim. Read the reviews that are all 1-star of this service, and remember that the 5-star reviews here are almost all paid reviewers for AnastasiaDate.

By John N. on 4/16/15
Helpful answer

The girls don't write to men, agencies do, pretending to be the girls, with the girls having nothing to do with the letters at all.

By Andy G. on 10/30/15
Helpful answer

Spot on, ADate is a con. I wrote to girls over a period of months sorry to say, and sadly the alarm bells never rang when certain girls would be there 24/7 - couldn't answer questions about their professions or explain why they weren't at work, had short term memory loss (couldn't remember anything about me) and whoever I was speaking too had never seen a letter. It is simply organised crime.

By Andy G. on 9/12/15
Helpful answer

If you still do not believe Julian that this site is a scam this is her profile on VK: http://vk.com/id68827266 Register on this site, send her a massage and you will see whether she would like to keep in touch with you. I bet she wouldn’t.

By Paul F. on 6/7/15
Helpful answer

Hello but I am going to repeat the response what Stephen said earlier but I am going to be fair with the statistics: I would say 99.9% of the women on anastasiadate either get paid by an agency to chat with men or they are scammers out to make money and not looking for a real relationship. Any positive reviews for this site are almost certainly generated by the lowlife people who are behind this dodgy dating site. I dated a lady from this scam site for TWO years. Her name is Daria (Member ID:1701750). She lied and told me that she was registered only with Anastasia Scam but later I found out that she was registered with other agencies. She told me that I was the one for her but I also found out that was her story to the other men she was scamming also from the other agencies. If we all stand united and refrain from using this scam site, Anastasia Scam will be out of business and you all will be a lot richer and happier ...

By Rod A. on 3/6/16
Helpful answer

Knil, Good that you are thinking of marriage. Speaking from my own experience with Anastasia Scam, the ladies I met lived in a fantasy world. As long as you shower them with the good stuff, they will play along. But when the music stops, these same ladies will abandon ship. Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman for better and for worse. The Anastasia Scam ladies forgot the covenant part and the for worse part. So, if I were you, I will NOT even consider Anastasia Date scam. You want a real relationship built on honesty and love. Anastasia Date scam is NOT based on honesty and principle. I say these things to you because I went over there and spent time with the ladies and I observe. You observe and you need to read and interpret body language. A scammer can hide their true intentions but their subconscious actions reveal the true picture! Anways, I wish you all success with your future and your love life. Life is too short to spend it on the wrong person and for the wrong reasons. Regards,

By Rod A. on 12/13/15
Helpful answer

Brian...if you haven't yet figured out that all this dating site crap is a scam, then you are a fool. My friend has pissed away over $35,000 and still hasn't met Viktoria. Get out of there and quit pissing away your money. I mean REALLY? Go to church, take classes at a local community college, volunteer, and you will meet the right one who has the same values that you do.

By Mary J. on 8/14/15
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other customers.

101 Photos for AnastasiaDate