US Government’s NSF

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

2/16/17

I have to say anyone that rates this site over a two has to be seriously deluded. Sure it gets 4 stars for layouts and ladies but let's not be fooled by what lies within and is hidden from us.

Note: first and foremost that the ladies you see are under some kind of binding contract with their agencies. They effectively sign an exclusivity agreement meaning they cannot use another site.

The ladies are for real...there is no question about that. However, are they being truthful with you is what I want to discuss. I believe many of them are already in a committed relationship of some kind. There are two types of ladies working at Anastasia. Model/Translators, and Translators.

Model.translators are those women who generally have a web cam or work at the agency and use the agency web cam. They make money by chatting with you, getting letters from you, and yes going out on real dates with you.

Translators strictly work for Anastasia. They are the ones who could be married, in a stable relationship or may even be men. Their job is to engage you in chat, and write letters etc etc for which they are also being paid. I am sure this has happened to some of you, where you think you are actually talking to woman you intend to. only to find the lady confused about your last conversation. She appears not to know what you are talking about. Guess what? You are not talking to who you think you are to and probably never were. Anastasia translators monitor allow them see numerous men checking profiles. and that is there queue for them to engage you in conversation. You get attached never knowing all the while, you are not talking to who you think you are.

What is really interesting is what happens when you go to Ukraine and meet your lady. Most of the time they will insist on using a translator from their agency. I suspect many of these ladies really speak English better than I do. However if you want a date, you will agree. Get ready to shell out 20-30 bucks an hour for that. You will be paying two dinners as well as your won as the translator needs to eat too. Now if you were chatting with a model.translator...she will meet you claiming as she did on the website that she does not understand english, when in fact she does. You will meet here have a nice dinner...but if you plan on ttaking it much further....forget ti. Does not matter how many dates you have or how many trips you make to the Ukraine. Forget it.

Now if you happened to have been chatting with a translator, and now want to actually meet the woman you thought all along you were chatting with,,,,the translator will notify your lady that you are coming. The translator supervises everything...arraigning the meeting and being the translator. And guess who this translator will be? The same woman who you really been chatting with all this time. It is smart....to prevent confusion. Again the dinners, translation fees....watch out for menus that over charge foreigners. I believe personally that their are arranged kickbacks going back and forth.

I want to mention one more thing: I gave this a rating of 2 stars. That is because indeed their are some very serious lonely woman on that website. You will run into them from time to time. The point is get as much information from them as you can. If it seems it is too good to be true...trust me you will have a problem.

Ukraine is desperate economically. A physician in the Ukraine makes no more than 250 US a month. People are desperate.

Use your own God given common sense and you could get lucky. Let them do the talking and ask pertinent questions. Under no circumstances ...send them even a nickel or give them an expensive gift unless you are already lovers and have a commitment with each other. They won't like it...too bad. Move on.

I personally have been using Anastasia for three years, and have met 12 women their on 4 trips. Everyone of them still want to date me again...I bet they do. I seldom go on that website anymore.

Be smart guys.

timw101
1/10/17

If you're looking for a woman from Ukraine - this is probably the best site to go for! Lots of girls!

tonys152
12/22/16

I am a retired widower and my kids are grown up, so I have plenty of time to spare. During the last couple of years I explored plenty of dating websites and Ive concluded that Anastasiadate is my favorite. And why is Anastasiadate so great? There are numerous reasons for me to think so. One can find the most beautiful and friendly women there. The site provides plenty of services, from simple chats to even delivery of flowers and gifts. And, of course, the super responsive customer service team. Yes, this site is not free, members need to spend credits if they want to talk to someone, but any outstanding service is supposed to cost money, IMHO.

nicoa2
12/22/16

What I like most is the increadible beauties who will always talk to you, they are friendly, responsive and open-minded.
But I normally ask the lady I'm chating with to switch on her webcamera, because the photos are just too beautiful and I merely want to make sure they are true to life...

lukaa12
12/21/16

i haven't seen so many admirable eastern european beauties anywhere else
in my opinion anastasiadate is the best for a man who is eager to get aquainted with ukrainian and russian ladies

robertp238
12/19/16

The website looks great, its layout is user-friendly and intuitive. Most of the ladies' profiles are very informative and contain professionally taken pictures. Some services are a bit pricey but the whole experience is worth your time and money. I recommend it.

abdulrahima
12/19/16

this website is very good to visit and the ladys are like princes very beutiful .i hop to find one for dating at first .how knows mybe we come to understand each other and meet,thankyou allot

daniels244
12/17/16

I have seen first hand how this Anastasia works! I've been to Ukraine many times. Don't waste your money on Anastasia website! Any site that charges credits for chatting and will not allow personal information between two adults is not real. I know friends that worked in the local agencies! Electronic affection!

bobs271
12/17/16

I am looking for my future wife and would love to have a Ukraine lady by my side. They are very caring, easy-going and beautiful. And I believe Anastasiadate will help me find my love because it's the best site I've seen so far.

marct14
12/17/16

There are many dating websites today, but I stick to Anastasiadate.com, 'cause it gives me a chance to talk with the most attractive women in the world. It seems that this site has the largest number of ladies from Ukraine in comparison with other online dating platforms.
I also cherish the hope of finding my future wife with the help of Anastasiadate. I've already got a couple of friends and I want to believe that one of them will become my fiancee. I just need to take the plunge and go to the Ukraine and meet them in person. Working on it.

alecc19
12/13/16

It happened so that I wasn't able to use Anastasiadate for quite a while due to certain health issue. On coming back I was pleasantly surprised by seeing such a variety of beautiful ladies from all over Europe. Now I can try and find my special lady somewhere closer to my homeland. I live in Sweden and it's quite far for me to travel to the Ukraine. Though I must admit that the Ukrainian ladies are exceptional beauties!

maximiliand2
12/8/16

It's a long story to tell, but I'll try to do my best to make it short.
My parents moved to Finland in 1950s and I was born here, but nevertheless I was brought up in a traditional romanian family. All my life I felt that my wife should be from my ancestors' homeland. And Anastasiadate helped my dream come true.
Me and my Florina met on the site in September 2013, got closer and closer with every passing day. And finally she became my wife on Dec 08 last year. Today is our 1st Anniversary!

robbyc9
12/3/16

I`ve been chatting with one nice girl on this website. Then we exchanged contacts and are planning to meet soon. I hope everything goes well for us, but at least Ive found a good friend for sure, or maybe later it grows into something bigger. Time will show.

tobiasm17
12/1/16

It is very pleasing to have such an attentive support on anastasia. Their replies to my questions about the site have always been very helpful. Such a polite and nice team is priceless! They even speak French which is very nice of them.

jessym30
12/1/16

I`ve been using this website for several months and I really enjoyed it. Not having much experience in purchasing from this website at the very beginning I made a mistake and bought a credits package twice, but the customer service helped me to return money for the second one. I guess it`s cool they helped me with that.

frankc100
12/1/16

All the ladies are very beautiful there but of course you cant reply to all of them. Just be realistic and honest to yourself. Think of what kind of lady would match your expectations and if you`d match hers. And go looking for her. It may take time and effort. Well of course as you can`t find the love of your life in a day. But you finally will, I wish you good luck in that.

adsers
12/1/16

While I was recovering from the loss of my wife I decided that I need to give it a try and visit some online dating sites. To tell you the truth I didnt really believe it would work but my best friend insisted on my doing it. It was a great idea. And out of dozens of different sites I picked a couple I liked the most. Perhaps, Anastasiadate is my favourite.
I met a lot of nice and beautiful ladies online. And I even traveled to Lithuania, Check Republic and Slovenia to visit my four potential soulmates. But there is only one lady whom I consider to be perfect for me.
I hope well make it work with my beautiful Damijana. She lives in a small town near Ljubliana and I plan to ask her move to my place, I hope she will love Copenhagen as much as I do.

eliasd10
12/1/16

I've traveled a lot and haven't seen women more beautiful than in Eastern Europe, and especially in the Ukraine. I'm sure you haven't learned anything new from this statement.

Needless to say, the ladies on Anastasia are amazing!
I went to the Ukraine last fall and met 3 wonderful women with whom I had talked online. Unfortunately none of the relationships worked. But we are still good friends.
I keep on trying because I'm sure I'll find that was made for me.

The website itself has plenty of functions and looks great, but sometimes it's a bit confusing. And I also wanted to mention that the customer support is very responsive.

Tip for consumers: You need to be ready to take some efforts and be realistic before there is the desired outcome.

terryj60
11/28/16

If you want to pay real money to chat with fake women this site is probably right for you. They pay women in Eastern Europe to use the site and initiate chats to create an impression that you are a popular man.

iang41
11/20/16

This website can help you find your true love! The ladies are all very beautiful and nice!

taylorn13
11/19/16

I am looking for a serious relationship. I have tried a few dating websites already. But I put all my hope on Anastasia as I would love to find a wife which is going to be gorgeos as well as smart.

brucet20
11/16/16

Hello everyone. I was told to come here and post a review. Apparently, Anastasiadate staff have been posting at review sites like sitejabber to claim they are a legitimate. Well, they are not. My story;

I had used AnastasiaDate before in the past, several years ago, I came to Kharkov to see a lady. After months of love letters, chatting, and phone calls, I came to Ukraine to see what I thought was a lady who was interested in me. I came and met a complete stranger. Nataliya was cold, distant, and seemed like a totally different person. I was frustrated and I told her so. She said that maybe after a few visits, she could learn to like me. That of course, was not enough for me. I left the site for awhile and used other services. I came back after several months with a different strategy. I would try to talk to several different women. Maybe if I talked to three or so, I could find out which one really liked me and then find love. So after a few months, I came back to Ukraine again. I met one lady in Kharkov and two in Odessa. It was just a bigger disaster. The lady in Kharkov was nice enough, I guess. But she wanted an iPad. I left Kharkov disappointed of course. I took my hopeful expectations to Odessa, I spent a wonderful day with one lady. But she wanted me to buy her some really expensive shoes. I refused of course. We parted on good terms, but the next day the interpreter informed me that she has decided to back to her old boyfriend. Now, I am sure she never left him. I met the third lady on the last day, we had a nice brief meeting. And she did not ask me to buy anything. So we decided that we would try again on the next trip.

I should add that the ladies never really asked me for anything. She just shops and picks up different items. The interpreter asks for her. I came to Ukraine with such high hopes after spending thousands at this website. I arrived at Ukraine only to be greeted by women who seemed to be complete strangers and outrageous rates for cabs, interpretation, and other services. It was horrible.

Still not having learned my lesson, I returned again. This time I met one lady in Kharkov and returned to Odessa to see the lady from my previous meeting. But of course, I ran into the same thing. It was as if the person writing me the letters and the person I met were two different people. There was no warmth, nothing familiar. They were just professionals handling me.

A couple of months ago. I met a ballerina who lived in Kharkov. I know. I was stupid. But I sent her information to a friend of mine, I wanted to see if this was a real person. He gave me her vk profile. So I contacted her. To my surprise, I received no response at all. Her name is Nataliya Kostetskaya, profile 1696464. Her vk is https://vk.com/natik_kos.

Her twitter is https://twitter.com/NataliKosteckay

Her model account; http://podium.life/edit/personal/2494756

Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/nk_top/

Her facebook; https://www.facebook.com/natikos1207

The facebook account is important. She admits to being in an "open" relationship. I was given the photos of her with her guy. I uploaded them to this review for Anastasiadate. I think you have to scroll to the end to see them. I don't know what to say. I feel so stupid for wasting so much money on an organization that was never even a dating site.

AnastasiaDate is the same as every other expensive Ukrainian dating site in this industry. You will get dozens of beautiful women wanting to talk to you every day. But it so expensive and nothing is guaranteed. I don't think the women are very honest. I have evidence that many women there have boyfriends or are married already. AnastasiaDate claims that they have exclusive women. I asked about this policy. Of course, they do not. You can find many women at their website at other places. When I tried to show the customer service agent this, he pretended not to understand me.

Well, there is a happy ending. I did find a Ukrainian woman. We will be married next year. After recovering from the lies and deception at Anastasiadate, I used a few other sites that were very cheap. I found a group on vk that helped me. They made recommendations and I found someone special.

I hope all of you men find a way around the scam industry. It is huge. You can write me messages here if you want. I don't know much, but I can point you in the right direction.

I have hope that I can find someone again. Anastasiadate is such a bad place. They should ashamed of themselves misleading men and charging so much money. Their customer service is so bad and they services are questionable at best. I have downloaded ads from the internet that show they are paying women in Ukraine to talk to men. None of the women I dated were attracted to me in person. They only seemed attracted to me in chat or in email.

Is my review visible?

Tip for consumers: Please do not use it. Find a better, cheaper site. One that is a safe.

klausk3
11/7/16

I always wanted to leave here a feedback about AnastasiaDate, but didnt have actually time for that. So finally Im doing that hoping to help you to understand how to find a really great woman on this site.
I had a lot of chats and spent a lot of money and what can I say now? Only that there are a lot of young women who tried to make me feel superman. And it was pretty strange for me. You have to be very careful with them. There are a lot of scammers. Its not ok when a lot of young women want to have relationships with a man like me who is 53 y.o.. I started thinking that 18 years girls were interested in my money, not in me. And it was true When I had about 3 months communication with one girl and sent her some gifts she kept asking only for more and more but when I suggested to meet, I was forgotten and got sorry, no as an answer.
But if you search carefully you will find a real diamond. I wanted to tell the story how I met her Her name is Irina, ID 1864129 and she is so sincere and cheerful. She is not like all that young girls, she is serious about her search and deserves the greatest man in the world. I had communication with her during few months and we decided to meetI came to Ukraine (Kharkov) and I had the best time in my lifeShe showed me the city and we had a lot of funShe didnt ask about any money and I saw that she was honest and that she really wanted to find her man
In the end of my trip we understood that we had special feelings between us. But it wasnt loveits bigger than love, its friendshipWe can talk with her about everythingAnd I wish her all the best and want her to find a man who will deserve the love of this woman.
So guys, be careful in your search on this site and you will find what you are looking for! I wish you all the best! Who is looking hard for something, will get it for sure!

antonb41
11/6/16

I am so happy I once registered on Anastasia Date! I met the love of my life, Natalia, here! Thank you for that!

scotr7
11/3/16

I have been on the website for a few months already...it is so difficult to choose the one you are looking for as there are so many nice ladies on AnasatasiaDate... The girls look like models... I hope I will make up my mind soon...))))

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

83 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Susanna V.
3 weeks, 2 days ago
Answer
Barry D.
A: I don't think she can. She has to be registered with the agency
to access site.