Review of AnastasiaDate

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

cabej
4/23/17

I've been single all my life. Never been married, got no kid. I'm shy around women. But AnastasiaDate made it easier for me. I had a date with one attractive woman in four days. I've never been happier before.

adamb165
4/23/17

Online dating is the best way I relieve stress after every days job. I am aware that there are people who engage in online dating to look for a mate. Excellent Website!!

danm177
4/23/17

Such a nice way to spend free time. On this website you never know when you might get lucky. Girls are totally worth it.

jeffr1090
4/15/17

I was a member of this site. I have only good thoughts about it. I was spending a lot of time there, while I found "she". During that time, I have many meetings.

josephm212
4/14/17

Good site in general, it does what it was designed for which I always appreciate in such things. I like the site, it is easy to use.

jamesc413
4/14/17

It was easy to set up my profile and I got messages pretty quickly. Seems like there's a large and diverse user base, which to me is the most important aspect of a dating site.

robb682
4/9/17

It's a great site with hundreds of nice women..great to find a service where lonely persons can find their true love..

macer2
4/7/17

it is the most enjoyful in our life so that dating is the most important for human life. For me its been the best dating site out there.

albertj31
4/7/17

By far one of the best website there is in the market. Since I entered for the first time it has become my favorite website for friendships.

robbinl
4/3/17

In compatibility with other dating sites there are no fake profiles there; at least Ive never seen any...I love the site

radw2
4/3/17

Ive never had any problems with AnastasiaDate.com. Without any doubts the site is legit, definitely worth to try it out!

hadleyr1
3/30/17

If you wanna chat with real people you should use this site, people are friendly and well lets be honest there are many beautiful people there, which is great!

richh34
3/29/17

No one, so far, has mentioned that often you are video chatting with a video loop of the girl -- it may be her, but she is not there. The same mannerisms, facial expressions and clothing are there in every visit. I asked one gal in Odessa if she had anything else to wear but tired old sweatshirt -- she came on one day with different hair and clothing and sat there like a rock through the video chat, then reverted back to the same old tired sweatshirt again during the next video chat. When I enquired about this, she asked me: "What, you think I have lots of clothes?" Well, she had at least one other top. She sent me some revealing photos which I know are not her -- never see the face -- and the body type is not her body type. So, guys -- after spending tens of thousands of dollars here and three visits to Ukraine with no success, I am throwing in the towel. Threaten the agency with legal action, if they fail to close your account. That does get their attention. I cannot leave my member ID for obvious ID reasons. But, I am speaking from the heart and joining the rest of you in giving this site a zero for reliability and trustworthiness -- a total scam.

timm290
3/24/17

great site! Better than the ones you have to pay for. Found my girl and am very happy. I recommend this site to everyone!

andyw77
3/22/17

AnastasiaDate one of the best online dating websites I've ever used, and I've used more than 2. I've updated my membership last month and I will continue using it for a long time.

bairdh
3/21/17

I've had such great success on website that I wrote a book about how to succeed with online dating. It's true, some people lie, but that's not website fault.

jamesm610
3/18/17

Within 4 days I found my mate. We're engaged and looking forward to our new lives together as one. Excellent websites, excellent Staff, excellent support

maxm101
3/16/17

great site, efficient, user friendly and funny with tons of wonderful and interesting people. However tough and specific as standards are very high there.

williams554
3/14/17

Just click on the reviewer's name (on sitejabber) for Anastasia, Asian, or Amo to know that these three sites are total scam sites. The reviewer makes one positive review for two or three of these sites, often times totally contradicting themselves. If they're faking the reviews, you know they're faking the site(s).

ronh107
3/12/17

I have been off and on Anastasia Website for nine years.

If you are a multi-millionaire you might be able to afford it long enough to meet someone real... if not don't start.

1. Woman are real
2. Woman models / attractive are paid by the agencies.
3. Gifts are used only for photo and NOT passed on. Your $300 flowers are used for multiple photos. $10 to the lady the rest in the agencies pocket.
4.The obvious delay in chat is not internet !! When you piss them off watch how the bye speed picks up. They are charging by the second. Delays / lags are so you are charged more money. Also chatting to 3/4 men at the same time.
5 Don't believe me if you have two credit cards set up bogus profile and watch the woman telling you they love you haven't met any one else tell the same to your bogus profile.. at the same time
6. Agencies supply the laptop cam at home so they can be on Cam three to 4 times the charges. They are all broke they don't have the money to buy their own
7. Agencies roster on girls on cam in their office so there computer is generating income 24/7
8.they will meet but it will go no where. If you are a nice bloke they will say come back. And the gifts will start coming.
9. They show many visitors the same broken phone and the financially ok guy buys a new one. The sell the extras for cash. Think about it four dates a month four iPhones at $1000 sold for 6-700 dollars $2800 cash plus four nice dinners.... good earn! Average monthly eage $1500. This is a financial industry these are well paid jobs.
10. Long term and ten of thousands of dollars you might find someone ... chances very very slim.
11. When they swap email and phone and leave the site for you then you might have a chance.

This site has some genuine woman but the chances of finding one are no longer realistic. The lies and scams will eat your cash before you do.
They are broke and you are their cash cow ... they don't know you and will suck cash like $#*! down the toliet ... but faster.
If they are serious tell them to communicate through Viber and email / messenger for pictures.

Don't waste time or money on any of them.

It's 95 % used as scam and your chances are next to zero.. I've been there many many times and have friends that are and were translators and were single woman on the site. They confirm all the above and long advised "NOT" to use either chat or the site.

That tells it all

dxxh
3/11/17

but u can look free gorgeous pictures of girls although none of them actually is there Never send any money to this scam dating site

johanc18
3/10/17

I am not habitual user of dating website but one of my friend has recommend that to signup. After the signup process, it is found that their services are really amazing.

jessicaa125
3/4/17

I just dont know how to put it as I am very elated with what I have gained from this site. I have just found that special person in my life right here on this site

alanw73
3/4/17

Great site if you're looking for new people in your life. Quite cool application and community. I can confidently say that AnastasiaDate.com is up there with the very best.

sams334
3/4/17

It is fun to do, I would really use it for dating though. If I was to go with dating would prob use AnastasiaDate

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

91 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
paulb336
Paul B.
4 days, 16 hours ago
Answer
bryano3
Bryan O.
A: Paul B. There is some big coming with this site and some of the other larger scam sites.

For those interested PM me and I can link you to a video with the a translator giving a nice view of how this site and many like it a just stealing guys money. I have been preaching about the fraud, theft and lies from Ukraine, but there is something really major coming for these sites.

Anyone interested, who have lost money to these scams PM me.
54 seconds ago
3 weeks, 2 days ago
Answer
bryano3
Bryan O.
A: After getting burned by the local agencies. Yes, the local agencies I started digging into this theft and lies. I moved to Ukraine to dig into this.

Any man that goes to a site like this and thinks or feels the lady/girls are real is a complete fool. Think about a country where the economic situation is very bad and how many people need to make money. How else other than to have a photo shoot done and scam some western men for money. Anastasia is the host for this theft and can clam, "we cannot control the local agencies."

It is all about taking your money and nothing else.

There are much better sites out there, that have real women looking for someone. This site is a complete and utter scam. I have seen the ads for local agencies hiring for "translator". Hell, while living here I even data one of these "translators". I have seen the scam first hand.

Stay away.