US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

AnastasiaDate reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 800-356-3130
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

aboniot
9/24/16

I found this site entertaining and useful. Great communication !

claudiov4
9/21/16

Changed the way I see the dating sites.. I really enjoy communicating on this platform

brunoc35
9/18/16

Adorable ladies combined with entertaining communication.. what can be better?

arthurg29
9/16/16

Awesome site! My pleasure to use it. It deserves 5 stars

bowied
9/13/16

Amazing service! so entertaining and the database of girls is being renewed from time to time .

johnym5
9/13/16

Good service with simple interface and easy going ladies. Nice to use it

rayr45
9/10/16

I guess I've made the first step to find my love.. I've signed up for Anastasia :)

adrianol2
9/8/16

Magnificent service with hot and smart ladies. Nice place to chat and have a good time.

joet92
9/2/16

The site is made to spend good time .. and money :) But it really worth it !

kevinm200
9/1/16

All the time I ant to be back online. There are plenty of girls day and night.

thomasn39
8/31/16

Being a member is really nice. I appreciate what customer care department does. I love the way the web site itself is organized : it's simple to sign up and use

scottv19
8/27/16

If you are young, handsome and rich you may have a chance. If you are middle aged, average looking with an average income there is a good chance you are being scammed.
There is a good test for the scam. Call the lady by phone and ask to exchange emails. A phone call is the cheapest method to contact her. Make certain you get her email first. Tell her you want to meet only on Skype or some other free web site. If she hesitates or tells you she wants to stay with the Anastasia dating site there is a good chance she is making money from you. I had a translator tell me that she quit one of the agencies because the younger women were trying to get gifts from older men. I had a detective tell me it is called the "dirty business" in Ukraine. Be realistic, how many beautiful 20 year old women are calling you?

richardg166
8/25/16

Thanks God I've found this site! the girls are high class!

gogchem
8/13/16

I have registered with this site a long time ago where I met my wife. We are married for 11 years and have 2 kids. There are a lot of my friends who are on this site and they are happy with it. Reccomend it...

harrym71
7/27/16

Had been on a couple of dating websites and all the dates were duds. I made a profile on Anastasiadate.com and after a several months almost gave up then I found my soulmate. Thank you so much Anastasiadate!

anthonyk58
7/16/16

Great site, I'm happy I've found it.

mattg61
7/16/16

I've met a girl from Kiev here. We've been staying in touch for already 2 years and and I couldn't imagine that getting relationships on the Internet is possible. Thank you for such an idea.

adams212
7/16/16

I love the girls I'm chatting with. The site is not bad actually , the best one I've tried.

denism43
7/16/16

I love this site, the women are magnificent.They are easy to chat with, as well I love video chat that gives the full impression how the person looks like. Nice place to surf while at work.

gregh57
7/16/16

Its a great site I used it to make friends and maybe more, I got more. All in all a great experience for me

alexb171
7/16/16

I joined Anastasiadate because I wanted to find true love. And I found my true soul partner We found each other on Anastasiadate .

martac12
7/9/16

Even if you are not looking for your soulmate here you will be able to obtain a bunch of nice and pleasant people just to talk and spend your free time with. I am so glad I made new friends here! :)

margarethb
6/29/16

Never thought that I will find my future to be husband through dating site:) But I did found him on your site and we are getting married soon! I am soo happy, thank you Anastasiadate!!

andrewm185
6/27/16

I came to this site because of high rates and I can say for sure that I do not regret being here)

jeang32
6/25/16

Nice site! Lot's of beautiful girls and they are all real no scammers!!!!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

72 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
gregoryd11
A: Bennie T...seems you are not a customer of ours. You seem to be referring to the wrong site. When in doubt on our site customers can arrange a video date for example or video call to communicate. Your broad statements seem to imply you had some bad luck elsewhere but not on our site. That said, there is nothing factual about your post...it is not even a question.
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
8/22/16
Answer
gregoryd11
A: Latvia is part of the EU. Bennie T is incorrect and obviously not from this part of the world nor experienced in Eastern Europe life. This is 2016 not 1945! Join the site, find a partner and arrange a date through customer service. Simple as that...good luck Dare S.
3 days ago