US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

AnastasiaDate reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 800-356-3130
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

scottv19
8/27/16

If you are young, handsome and rich you may have a chance. If you are middle aged, average looking with an average income there is a good chance you are being scammed.
There is a good test for the scam. Call the lady by phone and ask to exchange emails. A phone call is the cheapest method to contact her. Make certain you get her email first. Tell her you want to meet only on Skype or some other free web site. If she hesitates or tells you she wants to stay with the Anastasia dating site there is a good chance she is making money from you. I had a translator tell me that she quit one of the agencies because the younger women were trying to get gifts from older men. I had a detective tell me it is called the "dirty business" in Ukraine. Be realistic, how many beautiful 20 year old women are calling you?

richardg166
8/25/16

Thanks God I've found this site! the girls are high class!

gogchem
8/13/16

I have registered with this site a long time ago where I met my wife. We are married for 11 years and have 2 kids. There are a lot of my friends who are on this site and they are happy with it. Reccomend it...

harrym71
7/27/16

Had been on a couple of dating websites and all the dates were duds. I made a profile on Anastasiadate.com and after a several months almost gave up then I found my soulmate. Thank you so much Anastasiadate!

anthonyk58
7/16/16

Great site, I'm happy I've found it.

mattg61
7/16/16

I've met a girl from Kiev here. We've been staying in touch for already 2 years and and I couldn't imagine that getting relationships on the Internet is possible. Thank you for such an idea.

adams212
7/16/16

I love the girls I'm chatting with. The site is not bad actually , the best one I've tried.

denism43
7/16/16

I love this site, the women are magnificent.They are easy to chat with, as well I love video chat that gives the full impression how the person looks like. Nice place to surf while at work.

gregh57
7/16/16

Its a great site I used it to make friends and maybe more, I got more. All in all a great experience for me

alexb171
7/16/16

I joined Anastasiadate because I wanted to find true love. And I found my true soul partner We found each other on Anastasiadate .

martac12
7/9/16

Even if you are not looking for your soulmate here you will be able to obtain a bunch of nice and pleasant people just to talk and spend your free time with. I am so glad I made new friends here! :)

margarethb
6/29/16

Never thought that I will find my future to be husband through dating site:) But I did found him on your site and we are getting married soon! I am soo happy, thank you Anastasiadate!!

andrewm185
6/27/16

I came to this site because of high rates and I can say for sure that I do not regret being here)

jeang32
6/25/16

Nice site! Lot's of beautiful girls and they are all real no scammers!!!!

adaml66
6/25/16

I want to say thanks a lot to Anastasiadate! It's the best place to meet many beautiful and intelligent girls))

gregm104
6/25/16

I like girls there. Most of them are polite and easy-going!

kenf41
6/25/16

It is nice to spend free time there talking to sexy crazy girls

nickr66
6/25/16

Using Anastasia the first days and can say it's simple and entertaining to use it. I see that some pics are Photoshop, nevertheless I requested some girls to send me real ones and they did. I love the way of communicating on the site

davidh377
6/23/16

My wife is Russian. I found her on the site and we met in 2 months. We happily live in my country. I married a beautiful and intelligent woman and I am not trying to change her.
I am grateful to this site!!!

victorl43
6/23/16

I did not find my match just like this. It did take me some time and effort. But it was all worth it. I found the woman of my life. And I am happy :)

marcosc10
6/18/16

Very high success rate, found a few wonderful women through this site..

tonyb112
6/16/16

Just be aware that there are thousands of agencies in Russia and Ukraine working with this site. The agencies are independent and earn commissions from the site. For example in Odessa, Ukraine alone there are over 400 agencies working with Anastasiadate.com. the same applies to the other major dating sityyes too. Each agency may post the same lady on different sites. this increases the chances for the lady to find a husband and of course increases the income of the agencies.

Most agencies write the letters that you recieve on behalf of the lady. This work is done by the translators.They also reply to your letters on behalf of the ladies.

Just make sure that when you chat with the lady you can see her on video. Often it is the translators who pretend to be the ladies. you think you are talking to the lady but in fact it is the translator responsible for that particular lady.
Use the video for a few minutes and then switch it off because it costs twice the price of straight chat.

This sometimes leads

wesh28
6/13/16

I joined the site a little over two years ago. I have enjoyed being on the site very much and even traveled to the Ukraine to meet several of the girls. I have been planning another trip so I think there a many positive things to say about the site and the women.

However, this is my complaint. During the past three months, the site has been hacked and their are men's faces photo shopped on women's bodies. There are not just a few but hundreds of profiles corrupted. I called the site to place a complaint and I am told that this is impossible. I even gave them several example profiles and they insisted that the were real people. These fake profiles will send you mail, message you and make fun of your profile. If the company was committed to do something about this, I would not be concerned. However, they really don't care. Hate to see such a great site go down hill. Save your money until this is fixed.

poulm2
6/11/16

Anastasiadate is a total scam. I know all details how they operate..: I get at lot of chat invitations from eager woman, even though my profile is empty, with no informations. Most of their profiles are stolen or bought model photos. Or they pay the women to chat with men, just to steal more money from stupid men. I know this for a fact, because many of the women have told me. I have direct contact with some of the women on VK. Many of the women are already married or have boyfriends or are top models, who would never go on dating sites. This is a total 10 million dollar scam. They do not want the men to get direct contact, their complicated rules are not there to protect anyone, only to steal more money from the men....

alann50
6/9/16

Most of my colleagues are on this web site. I decided to try my luck and has also signed up. There is plenty of pretty women and I am sure my match is already here :) I hope I won't get dissapointed

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

71 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question