WritersHub.org

WritersHub.org has a consumer rating of 1.98 stars from 42 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. WritersHub.org also ranks 94th among Writing Other sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Secondly, the company has incompetent support team who keep on harassing writers.
How would you rate WritersHub.org?

“Best Freelance Platform”

Daniel G.
6/6/19

I have worked with the company for over one year and I can confidently say that it is the best or among the best online writing websites you will find online. The company is strict on quality and hence, you may find challenges if you are just venturing on writing. I began at junior level but as I have grown the account, I have been entrusted with bigger jobs and bigger pay. I highly recommend it for any person with long term prospect on writing.

“Glorified thieves!”

Ndindi T.
4/23/20

These people are not satisfied with the money they get as brokers. They will fine you to death for anything. Anything! And they will justify it with the 'check the terms and conditions' nonsense. They have such a perfect way of treating their writers poorly. Their eventual collapse will not be a surprise. Y'all will reap bountiful from the way you mistreat your writers.

support team (3)
ndindit
April 23rd, 2020
Y'all will reap bountiful from the way you mistreat your writers.
mann4
May 30th, 2020
I hope they keep me anonymous. But here it goes, constant harassment by QA, Support and Clients. They fine heavily for no apparent reason, revisions for no reason at 1 am and if you are not awake, they fine you for sleeping!!!!!!. The CPP is utter garbage. How do you pay a top-notch level writer 2 dollars a Page while charging the client 20 dollars a page? The QA and Support are useless, do not take writers seriously and they are constantly out to pick fights with writers.They are constant bootlickers to clients forcing them to pay more to harass writers in the form of revisions. QAs are the worst of the worst, Nazis and racists. They grade a paper based on the name of the writer,.Sorry non-whites. Trust me I see this as I work there. They lack a grasp of English and good writing fundamentals but will argue to death to make you work on an issue that is stupid and incorrect. I hate them, i really really hate them because of the stress they have caused me with their foolish antics and no concern for the well-being of writers. I hope this essay mill gets shut down so that I cash out and do something else with my life.

Tip for consumers: Do not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Run!!

danielg430
June 6th, 2019
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Daniel, we are glad to know that you like working with us. Keep up the good work!
victoriam284
November 12th, 2019
This is the worst company ever. they don't pay and impose heavy fines for no reasons. do you know that they pay as low as $0.40? they assign you orders and reassign them and fine you for reassigning the orders to other writers. Writers avoid this company, don't be stressed and frustrated because your trying to earn some cash. WRITERS RUN AWAY WHEN YOU SEE HUB. WORST SUPPORT EVER, THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING TO FRUSTRATE YOU AND TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR EARNINGS.
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Victoria, please note that we do not have prices of $0.40 per page. Prices range from about $2 per page for proofreading and can go up to $15 per page for complex writing from scratch. Reassignment may occur in case of quality issues or delays in product delivery. If you do not understand the reason for reassignment of any order, please contact our team to clarify and you will get a detailed explanation about what went wrong. We hope to sort out any unresolved issue.
antonnyo
March 19th, 2020
This company will demand for quality jobs from you, pay you peanuts and sometimes create a misunderstanding between you and the client on the order instruction. For a new writer who can excel in Writershub, trust me you are a star in many other sites.
frankg313
October 26th, 2019
These guys are crooks they obtain high paying jobs and pay the writers cents for the same. They obtain jobs under the platform .wwwritingservice.com/ which they later pay nothing to the writers. They have poor support, mostly reassign jobs without at the expense of the writers. The company has a habit of delaying your payment too. Issues addressed to support or hr are mostly poorly responded to. Its the WORST company you can ever work for. DO NOT TRY YOU WILL BE FRUSTRATED
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Frank, we are sorry for the negative experience you have had with our company. Please review our Payment Policy. There is a detailed description of the four reasons for which an order can be rescheduled to the next payroll. If you have trouble finding the necessary page, please ask your account manager for help or contact HR Dept. at hr@writershub.org. Thank you in advance!
keving321
June 12th, 2019
Constant flow of orders through out the year, an understanding support department, timely payment, and clear fine policies. Added incentives in terms of assistance bonus and positive feedback.

Writershub is simply the best.
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Kevin, thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are glad that you enjoy our cooperation.
edwink21
January 5th, 2019
First, I appreciate the opportunity to work with Writers Hub. This company has plenty of work with numerous repeat clients. It has offered many writers an opportunity to earn their living, and am glad to have been a part of the Writers Hub family. I had posted a review critiquing the company for withholding my pay after the closer of my account. The Company has reached out to me and we have agreed to settle this issue amicably, it will release my funds and solve this problem conclusively. I can confirm that the Company is now pursuing a new customer management system (CMS) that puts more focus on the writers and seeks to empower writers with the aim of providing a conducive environment for increased productivity. To all aspiring writers, Writers Hub will offer you a chance as long as you have the ability to provide quality papers. Explore and earn with Writers Hub.
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Edwin, thank you very much for sharing your positive experience. We do work on improving our system and processes, and reviews like yours help us understand that we are on the right path.
jessiek31
February 22nd, 2019
I had a fairly big order LAST YEAR NOVEMBER, and quality assurance department CLAIMS the customer complained about the order. They have been holding my pay for four months now, claiming that they are waiting to hear back from the customer. At this piont, I don't think I'm ever going to get paid, and they stole money that I needed for expenses. I almost got kicked out of my apartment because of them! I couldn't buy my family any Christmas gifts either. Do yourself a favor. Stay away from these scam artists.
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Jessie, please contact our HR Dept. at hr@writershub.org to clarify the situation with the project in question. To review your case, we need to know its ID number and a short description of the issue. We pay according to your individual payroll dates but the approval of big projects may take longer. Please do contact us so we could solve the problem. Thank you in advance!
clemento2
October 22nd, 2018
I have been working for this company for the last six months. It has one of the responsive Support who call you and listens to your concern on a given order. Their CPP is one of the best in the market. The only issue is delayed promotion because they do not rate many of your orders and fines every reassignment. If this is improved, writers
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Clement, thank you for sharing your positive experience with our company. We are striving towards improving our conditions for writers, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us via HR Dept. We will gladly consider them.
juliek175
February 6th, 2019
The most horrible of the paper mills. They have stolen $200 out of my total pay. Basically, for one excuse or another, they managed to keep a third of my pay. Don't believe a word they say. Highly untrustworthy. I am posting this in a sincere effort to let you know to avoid this company at all costs. No writer should get involved with them. I am a victim of this scam website. I have had my money unjustly stolen from me. I cannot control what you do, but I do hope you listen so that you save yourself the trouble. They scam every single writer.
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Julie, we do not steal writers' money. We are a big company and are not interested in scamming writers. Most likely, some kind of misunderstanding may have occurred. Please contact our Billing Dept. and we will look into the issue. Thank you in advance!
wilsonw27
June 12th, 2019
Hei
This has disturbed my head for quite long now. I have tried applying to this company many times, unfortunately, I am not given any chance. Even after passing the tests, both tests in fact, and submitting all the required info, and I wasn't given chance. All I ever received as feedback was "unfortunately, your application has been declined". Whenever I try asking what the problem is, the feedback is so surprising. One time I was told that they failed to reach out to me on phone, yet they actually did call me and we talked. the other response was that, my skype account isn't active. Hmmm, the fact is that i have a functional and active Skype account, and even have Hub in my contact list.
I wonder what the problem, actually is. I cannot be regarded a poor writer, with all the experience I have in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics and even all other humanities and social sciences. What then can I do to get enrolled to this company? I have ever worked with Hub under a friend's account, and I really loved the site. Kindly advice
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Wilson, please note that according to our policy, it is forbidden to share the account with third parties (friends, family, etc.). You are welcome to contact us once again to hr@writershub.org in order to clarify the situation.
kimanik1
January 9th, 2019
The company have very low CPP and have restricted bidding. You can not bid more than their offered prices. Even as a preferred writer, they tell you the price is fixed, even during high season, their prices are worse. It used to be a very good company, but now its the $#*!tiest of all. Work for them at your own risk.
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Kimani, the CPP is negotiable for the majority of projects and bidding is not restricted for them. You are welcome to contact our Assign Team if you want to negotiate the price. When a writer is chosen as preferred, she or he receives an additional bonus of 20% to the salary. If you have any questions concerning our pricing politics, you are welcome to contact your Account manager. We can reconsider CPP on an individual basis if the writer's records are good, there are no reassigns for poor quality or negative feedback from our QAD.
josephw230
November 30th, 2018
It's a pity they treat their writers like trash, regardless of how excellent a writer's work may be, the QA team keeps on asking for revisions and uneducated ratings, i doubt whether the QA team even know how to write. Mere school dropouts. Treat your writers with respect and you will go far, otherwise writers hub will never measure up with other writing sites. New writers! stay away from writers hub. Good luck
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Joseph, our QAD evaluate papers for compliance with academic standards and send them to clients only after careful check. This helps our writers to avoid revision requests and improve their writing skills. We hire qualified experts only, that is why we recommend you to follow their comments. If you faced any unpleasant situation, please contact us via email and indicate the order ID so we could double-check the issue. Thank you!
sirajj
August 6th, 2019
This a scam. Closing writers' accounts anyhow. Stay away from this site. You will be disappointed and frustrated.
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Siraj, please contact our HR dept. via email and provide your login so we could review the issue. Looking forward to your feedback.
geofferyo
February 28th, 2018
Most people do not know where I draw my money from. Some say I am a house husband with a stable internet watching movies with my daughter 24/7 while my wife is hustling as a breadwinner. What they don't know is that I am at all time working from the comfort of my house. While they commute to and from work, I comfortably take my office sit within minutes. What is important, I get better remuneration from Writershub.org than most of those working from their employers' offices. Thanks to Writershub.org. Writershub.org is BAE :)
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Geoffrey, thank you for your positive review of our platform. We enjoy working with you too.
alfredp11
June 11th, 2018
I have written for writershub over a year. The site is great but the support is so strict and will fine you for no good reason. Especially when you take long papers you will end up uncompensated and fined as well. At first the site does not compensate you for the first five orders which I believe is not fair since the writer has already passed the site tests. They take like forever to pay, unlike other sites where you can withdraw your cash anytime

Update: Disregard the response by the company's representative on this review, do not be sweettalked to working on Writershub. I have over 7 years experience having used multiple platforms but Writershub stands out among the worst in regard to Fines and Reassigning of orders. Writerhub is the biggest scam!!!
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Alfred, we have a clear payment policy, according to which all writers are paid on individual payment dates if there are at least $50 on the balance. If you were unjustly fined, feel free to contact our Billing Dept. to dispute a fine. If the fine is unfair, it will be reconsidered. If you have any other concerns, you are welcome to express them to the HR Dept. as we are doing our best to make the working process comfortable for our writers.
edgark18
June 19th, 2018
I have worked with the company under different accounts for different writers and the support is responsive and well treating until the season is off peak or you commit so many mistakes. This company is awesome for all new writers. Please separate the platforms for probation and paid accounts.
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Edgar, thank you for your review of our website. We are glad that you enjoy our cooperation. Please note that we are responsive during low and high seasons equally as our support is 24/7 and is obligated to reply to all writers' queries in a timely manner. As for separating the platform for different level accounts, we cannot do it since we use only one website for posting all offers. Thank you for understanding.
kogutud
October 19th, 2017
I love the availability of orders in this company! Just a little bit of improvement when it comes to priority on customers over the writers, we do donkey work and deserve a hearing too. Otherwise, it is a giant in making ...... watch out!
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Kogutu, thank you for your positive review of our platform. Please feel free to contact our HR Dept. if you experienced any issue, we will be glad to sort it out in a duly manner.
abet12
February 10th, 2019
This company is the worst writing company you will ever come across. They have fees for everything and they apply them liberally. They pay you literally garbage. You would make more money picking through the trash looking for recyclables to sell. I am no stranger to the writing gig. I have worked for a broad range of companies. Even with all of my experience, this company trumped up all different sorts of fees and penalties to apply, which were, naturally, very undeserving. i lost almost as much money as I earned. If you want to lose all your money, go ahead and try it out. You'll learn it for yourself. I should have listened to the advice other reviewers had written, and I regret it.
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Abe, fines are applied only for poor quality works, delays in paper submission, and plagiarism. We do not take any fees for account maintenance. If you had an unfair fine, you can dispute it by contacting our Billing Dept. We will review the case and get back to you with the resolution. Thank you in advance!
mitchye
June 5th, 2019
So far, this is the best company I worked for. I have worked with the firm for more than 3 years and i would highly recommend it. The payments are timely and the support team is understanding and reasonable.
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Eubrea, thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with our platform. We do enjoy working with you and hope for our cooperation to continue in the future.
roniej
March 5th, 2019
Read the title and know this is true. They have a number of penalties for writers. Saying that they penalize you for sneezing too much or going to the bathroom is only a slight exaggeration. You contact them over a matter more than once, you get a penalty. You get an unjust negative feedback, penalty. If they screw up an order where you cannot possibly meet the deadline, a huge penalty that they always refuse to reverse. If you think you can avoid it, line up with all the suckers who said, oh, all I have to do is avoid doing those things, and I will not get a penalty. It doesn't happen, because you get blamed for EVERYTHING under the sun. Don't be offended please. I thought with my writing experience, I knew all of the ins and outs of paper mills, but even with all of my experience, they managed to heap so many penalties on me, all undeserved, even if they BEGGED me to work for them again on their hands and knees and promised me a room full of gold, I would never work for them again. It was like falling from purgatory into hell. Take it from an ex sucker. Never consider this company. There are better ones out there. And by the way, they have only 20% of the business that other companies have, and their customer service reps are the worst too. They are rude and bossy, and you never get any answers or get anything resolved. It's like anti-help. That's if you're lucky to get them on the telephone at all.
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Ronie, you state it yourself that you delayed papers and received negative feedback from clients. According to our policy, these issues lead to fines. Please submit all papers on time or inform us in advance that you cannot do it. As for customers' feedback, if you received any negative comments, you can contact your account manager and have him or her review the case. If the feedback is unfair, the fine will be removed. We reply to all writer's queries and are happy to solve the issues if any. If you did not get a response to any of your messages, please contact us at hr@writershub.org and we will look into the issue.
collinsm17
May 21st, 2019
They charge clients very high and pay writers very poor, hence as writers we are only obligated to providing for what paid for regardless of what the client paid.

I worked with hub for a month and all I can tell you don't waste your chances.

If you want to risk, am selling my account for $50
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Collins, we regret to know that you had an unpleasant experience working with our company. By registering in our company, you agree to our terms and conditions. We offer certain rates depending on the volume, deadline, and complexity of the project. Moreover, all prices can be negotiated with our Assign team.
daviss25
May 29th, 2019
If you are looking to have your guts spilled, then this is the website.

From the massive fines you will get to a one-sided support, then you will think twice about working with these guys. Before working with them, I checked the reviews online and everybody was against them, but for some reason I thought I could overcome the challenges.

Trust me you can never overcome them, they will frustrate you, steal from you, lie to your face, and pay only what they think matters to them. My free advise, Keep off this website.

The only reason I have given them a one star is because I had a very collaborative account manager, other than that, No more words.
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Davis, we did not steal absolutely anything from you and did not lie to you. You know this well as you were paid for every single page you completed even though our QAD had negative comments regarding the quality of your work, all your questions were answered in a timely manner and we did our best to address your concerns. We regret to know that you still feel unsatisfied, however, we wish you only good luck in your future endeavors.
anthonym351
May 15th, 2018
why deny a writer privileges to change to change payment detail..very selfish and treats writers like garbage. it should be terminated. hope I get enough writers to comment here because of I very sure anybody who has come across this account will never go back there.
James M. – WritersHub.org Rep
Dear Anthony, we regret that you had an unpleasant experience with our company. We cannot find your account in our system, so please contact our HR Dept. if you have any questions regarding your profile. We will gladly answer all of them.

Emily Green was the best manager ever. I don't know whether she is still available.

By R J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WritersHub.org staff and other customers.

Earn your money easily from anywhere in the world! With WritersHub.org you can travel, spend time with family, attend educational programs and get stable income online at the same time, with the freelance writing jobs we propose. Get out of the office ...

James M.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WritersHub.org?

Have a question about WritersHub.org?