Plag.es

Plag.es has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 45 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Plag.es also ranks 4th among Writing Other sites.

• este programa me ayudo a verificar mis trabajos de publicación sin plagio.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Plag.es?

“Good service”

vielka r.
12/25/19

It is good in everything, it corrects your errors in the citation of people and helps you improve. Thank you

este programa (4)
vielkar
December 25th, 2019
vikyn
February 10th, 2019
is a good and excellent page to analyze the plagiarism of written works for people who need out of trouble
xavierl32
February 5th, 2019
A perfect tool for students and investigators, it helped me correct my work with an easy and accesible software.
dianaa101
October 26th, 2018
I help with my monographic work is excellent
and my philosophy essay.an educational program that helps to correct efficiently and effectively is very useful for children and adults
dayanaf1
July 17th, 2018
Is an amazing page, they have many amazing things tto check, they're the best checking my works from my university!
fional43
June 12th, 2018
i have used this service to make sure to quote well in my degree work. it´s a good programe to be sure to have a good work.
masarum
August 18th, 2018
good for the studies of the IB programme due to the big documents in the part of letters and plagiarism
geraf
June 15th, 2018
cool the best I certify that this review is based on my own experience and that I am in no way affiliated with this business, and have not been offered any incentive or payment from the business to write this review. I agree to Sitejabber's Terms & Conditions, including to not write false reviews, which is in many cases against the law.
ginethr
April 7th, 2018
This page is excellent for reviewing files and documents in general by plagiarism.

the page can review the percentage of a file and can review a fund can pay for it, it is not expensive.
yiras
November 24th, 2017
a Great program, its easy to understan and interpretated it, very good program, great one, for me the best program
eleanort5
August 4th, 2017
I consider this page as excellent program of help for different types of work. Also its efficient, and professional por work with documents
douglasc43
August 28th, 2017
This is the best web page to identify plagiarism because it provides the percentage of similarities and reveals which are the coincidences identified.
Highly recommended
dannya34
July 26th, 2017
Hoy he consultado una vez mas el programa plagio y me sorprende su rapidez eficacia y profesionalismo, he intentado en varios sitios pero ninguno como este. Lo recomiendo como el mejor.

Today I consulted once again the plagiarism program and I am surprised at its speed, efficiency and professionalism, I have tried in several places but none like this. I recommend it as the best.
patyg1
July 31st, 2017
It helped me with my thesis.And make my life so much easier thanks plag.es for helping students that needs this kind of things

Questions? Get answers from the Plag.es staff and other customers.

Detector y removedor de plagio gratuito. Detector de plagio profesional multiling?_e.??Sistema corrector de plagio revisa alrededor de 14 trillones de p??ginas web

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plag.es?

Have a question about Plag.es?