WriteMyPaper4Me.org reviews

support@writemypaper4me.org

2 reviews with 2 stars

lydiam37
12/13/17

I have used this site multiple times and have had multiple problems; from the writers not meeting my instructions, to me having to submit multiple revisions, new writers being assigned. I thought by paying more for the premier writer that would change but it only added more problems. One of my papers was even turned in after the deadline which was extremely stressful leaving me to turn in the paper as is...Thankfully the company has always been good about revising my papers but it can become very stressful when there are deadlines. The company definitely needs to consider who they use to write papers and if they are qualified.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hi Lydia! This is Alice, the Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me. Firstly, I thank you for being our loyal customer! We do appreciate you coming back to us. It’s extremely sad though, that you had to experience such troubles, having to submit multiple revisions and, obviously, it’s not a kind of service we wanted you to get out of WriteMyPaper4Me. Hope we didn’t let you down even though revisions were necessary.
It goes without saying that we work really hard to make sure that our writers provide papers of exceptional quality and will keep working on it. I really appreciate you helping us improve our process - we don’t want this to happen again. In case you decide to give us another chance in the future, we’ll put in all the effort to get the most experienced and reliable writer(s) to work on your assignments.
Again my apologies for the stress and problems you had.
laceyp8
5/1/16

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Not unless you want to spend countless hours making corrections.

I had my paper written by this site and it has been a headache ever since. I had a week turnaround time, 10 pages, APA format. I am about to report this business to the BBB, as it states they are a BBB company. I highly doubt that.
False Advertisements
- Only hire ENL writers (Natural english speakers). That is not true. My paper was clearly written by an ESL (English Second Language). The grammar was atrocious and I spent hours going through making obvious changes.
Example "Anxiety filled the air on the 7th of October of the same year when a surveillance plane of the US was shot down by a surface to air missile of the Soviet though such planes had regularly flown in the Cubas airspace without any interruptions for close to two weeks (President John F. Kennedy, 1962)."
This is an extremely hard to read RUN ON sentence with so many grammatical errors. This was just ONE sentence from a 10 page document.
- They state that they have a "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE". NO THEY DON'T. I have spent nearly a week now going back and forth proving time and time again they used an ESL writer and that my grade was based ON MY OWN corrections, which they are trying to take credit for. Their website states, "We have a very fair 100% money back guarantee policy that fairly resolves all the disputed and questionable cases. You will certainly get your money back if there were any violations from our side." The violation was the ESL writer when they state only ENL writers will write the paper. So tell me why I am still going back and forth with them?
- Worst customer service ever. They are polite in emails, however completely disregard what I have stated in my emails and focus on the fact that I got a passing grade. A grade that I would not have gotten if I did not make changes; they are trying to take the credit for this.

Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyPaper4Me.org staff and other customers.

WriteMyPaper4Me.org?