WriteMyPaper4Me.org reviews

North Creek, NY 12853, US
support@writemypaper4me.org

grego800
10/13/16

So hear me out. I never used the sites like this before and I never expect myself to be in this kind of situation. I need essay paper and I need it fast. Who knew that there are tons of sites that provides this kind of services. Without second thought I put my order and started to wait. In the end of the day I got my order and I was completely satisfied with their work. I rarely got As on this kind of thing so basically it was totally worth the money. Next time there will be no double thoughts)

Tip for consumers: Don't hesitate to ask support. The guys are good!

sergs8
8/3/16

I am very grateful of this service. You had guide me and had help me tremendously. I really appreciate all the hard work and your commitment for excellence. All the papers I have order I got an A+. Thank you so much!

lindac202
7/31/16

I have never been the best writer but this essay was a major part of my grade and I knew I was going to make a low grade if I did it on my own but i took a risk and was hesitant to pay the full 40 to get it done in 2 days but i got the paper back the very next day and it was exceptional they went above and beyond , they made my paper longer and better than what my teacher asked for :)

laceyp8
5/1/16

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Not unless you want to spend countless hours making corrections.

I had my paper written by this site and it has been a headache ever since. I had a week turnaround time, 10 pages, APA format. I am about to report this business to the BBB, as it states they are a BBB company. I highly doubt that.
False Advertisements
- Only hire ENL writers (Natural english speakers). That is not true. My paper was clearly written by an ESL (English Second Language). The grammar was atrocious and I spent hours going through making obvious changes.
Example "Anxiety filled the air on the 7th of October of the same year when a surveillance plane of the US was shot down by a surface to air missile of the Soviet though such planes had regularly flown in the Cubas airspace without any interruptions for close to two weeks (President John F. Kennedy, 1962)."
This is an extremely hard to read RUN ON sentence with so many grammatical errors. This was just ONE sentence from a 10 page document.
- They state that they have a "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE". NO THEY DON'T. I have spent nearly a week now going back and forth proving time and time again they used an ESL writer and that my grade was based ON MY OWN corrections, which they are trying to take credit for. Their website states, "We have a very fair 100% money back guarantee policy that fairly resolves all the disputed and questionable cases. You will certainly get your money back if there were any violations from our side." The violation was the ESL writer when they state only ENL writers will write the paper. So tell me why I am still going back and forth with them?
- Worst customer service ever. They are polite in emails, however completely disregard what I have stated in my emails and focus on the fact that I got a passing grade. A grade that I would not have gotten if I did not make changes; they are trying to take the credit for this.

beccal5
4/24/16

I had the worst time with this company. When I got my paper back it did not make sense and was completely plagiarized! Even after a week of revisions and them promising to fix the issue, the work was late and still incorrect! Asking for a refund was the worst run around. Even after countless emails with the proof of where they plagiarized, they keep on saying that they need to evaluate the claim! DO NOT USE AND AVOID AT ALL COSTS. YOU WILL END UP LOSING YOUR MOENY AND HAVING TO WRITE YOUR ESSAY YOURSELF!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyPaper4Me.org staff and other customers.

WriteMyPaper4Me.org?