WriteMyPaper4Me.org reviews

North Creek, NY 12853, US
support@writemypaper4me.org

estelas4
1/23/19

These are very respectful, trustful and on point. If there is something wrong and you point it out they will fix. Every single paper I have gotten an A! They are honest and extremely helpful. Using them has saved me time and headaches.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Estela, your feedback is very appreciated and we are very happy that you received an excellent grade. If you need any more help with your tasks, we are always ready to help you! :)
jamess1564
1/4/19

That's probably was the best experience with the online writing services that I had in a long time. No due date changing, no long calls with the support team trying to get some info from them, everything was quick and more importantly everything was right from the start. Thank you guys, you saved my New Year's eve

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hi there, James! I would like to thank you for leaving your comment here as we are very pleased by the fact that all our efforts cause such a satisfactory results :) We will be more than happy to keep on our cooperation!
ritaz13
12/29/18

Good writing and well constructed. I needed help with some essay and they did a good job. It was fast and easy.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Thank you so much, Rita, for sharing your opinion about our services :) We have a great team of expert that is ready to work on the most urgent tasks for you! So do not hesitate and come back to us at any time :)
forrestl22
12/12/18

I've got a B for the paper they wrote for me. This is the way better than the service I used before. The price is moderate and you get what you pay for!

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Forrest :) Thanks a lot for your kind feedback! We work really hard for the prices on our website corresponded the provided quality of the papers. If you need any further help with the tasks, we are here 24/7 to assist.
garrettk15
11/27/18

Recieved a D on the paper they did for me. Because I recieved the grade past there policy window they wouldn't help me with anything.

STAY AWAY you can get a higher quality paper from your local elementary school.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Garret, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconveniences you have faced! We do our best to improve our services everyday and your opinion is very important to us. We would also like to point your attention to the fact that we are always ready to fix the paper of you are not satisfied with or if some of your initial instructions were somehow misunderstood, you can request the paper to be adjusted. There is a free unlimited revision option which is available within 14 days after the deadline of the order or after the date when the last completed version of the paper was attached to your account. To check all the details about the revision policy (which is the part of the Terms and Conditions, that are accepted while placing the order), you can follow this link: https://writemypaper4me.org/revision-policy . We would really appreciate your understanding and if we still somehow can smooth out the existing situation, you can always get back to us as we are available 24/7 and are ready to assist you. Thank you in advance!
stevens507
10/14/18

I paid $90 for them to complete my midterm essay assignment and I realized that I selected the wrong deadline for the paper to be due. I talked to an agent named "Nicole" and asked her can she see if writer can complete the assignment 24hrs before hand she charged my an additional $47.5. If you talk to her, skip her and wait to talk to someone else. This website is money crooks.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Steven, thank you so much for your feedback! We will definitely take your words into consideration and will do our best to improve our services. Nevertheless, please note that all the prices are fair and fixed. If you request some part of the paper to be completed earlier, the surcharge is calculated according to the amount of pages, that should be completed, and the time left for the task. We would really appreciate your understanding! :) If you have any other questions or requests, you can always get back to us as we are available 24/7.
devonw21
8/7/18

As a foreign student I often has a problem with a classical literature essay. This service gives you a great example of how it should be done. And you did it well. Next time I would order an essay without any hesitation.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Thank you, Devon, for sharing your opinion with us! We really hope that you are completely satisfied with the results you receive and we would really appreciate an opportunity to keep on working with you :)
alah1
7/24/18

I'm really happy with your services.
the writer submit everything on time
and the writers really work hard on the tasks .

I really appreciate their efforts

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Ala! We really appreciate your opinion and feedback about the work we provide. I hope that you'll get back to us with more tasks and our experts will be more than happy to help you with them :)
audrinaf
5/22/18

Wow, this service is definitely the one more students should know about. You just imagine, millions of students are struggling day and night to write their boring papers and just don't know there is such a simple solution to their problem! I've already told all my friends about this amazing company and hope it will help them as well. Thanks, guys!

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hi there, Audrina :) I hope you are doing great and I am so happy to see the review from you about our services! We do our best to help students with their tasks so they can have some free time and have fun! :)
melissat95
5/2/18

THIS website is FRAUD!!! i ordered 2 papers back to back and ended up with no papers at all. Never once would i think i would actually order a paper online but i did and trust me was not worth it. "Byzantine Empire was a synonym of the Eastern half of Roman emperor which survived after the fall of the Roman Empire to the hands of the barbarian. " this is just an example. I ordered a college level paper and ended up with a something a 6 year old could've done better. So please save yourself the trouble.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hello, dear Melissa,
My name is Alice, I am Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me.org. We are grateful for all the reviews that refer to our work and we would like to thank you for your comment as well because that allows us to find some weak points of our services and to improve them.
I am extremely sorry that you had to undergo such a sad experience with us!
As was mentioned in the Term and Conditions that you, as well as all other clients, accepted while placing an order with us, you are able to request a free revision of your paper within 14 days after the last version of the paper was received.
Moreover, we are always ready to follow our Money Back Guarantee to resolve the refund issues, which always gives you a chance to receive a fair compensation within the 14 days period after you receive the last version of the paper.
So all the points from the Terms and Conditions always serve to protect our clients (please check this link for more information https://writemypaper4me.org/terms-and-conditions)
I really hope for your understanding!
Thank you in advance!
jasonf111
4/19/18

Some of people are complaining but my experience with the service was amazing. I got everything I ordered on time and everything was even better than I expected. I haven't yet pas it all to my professors but 2 out of 5 works that I send got the highest grade. I recommend that you experience this yourself and only then make a decision but I personally highly recommend it. Goo luck!

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hey there, Jason! Thanks so much for your kind words :) I really hope that you'll keep ordering with us and we will have a lot of chances to help you! You can always get back to us with your tasks as we are available 24/7 to help :)
annat131
4/2/18

I reversed this kind of services before and never thought that I'm gonna do it till last week. I wanted to visit my friends in other town but amount of home assignments was so high that there was zero possibility that I could do it. Just because of that I decided to order it online. I'm not feeling good about it but in the end I managed to spend great weekend with my friends and not fail any of my classes. I think that If you are still considering it you should do it just because its works.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hi there, Anna :) That is so nice to read such kind words about our company, so thank you for that! Also, we do understand the importance of having a chance to receive some help while you are facing a workload with other things, that is why we are here to help you and a lot of other people 24/7 :)
marya902
3/19/18

I really enjoy using these guys, they are very professional and they have quick response and they do whatever it takes to make things right. I have used them several times and am very pleased with my results. I highly recommend them.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Mary! This is Alice, I am Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me.org. I feel really pleased when I have an opportunity to see such a nice review about us here :) We will definitely keep up such level of quality of the papers! Wr 382 will be more than happy to help you with your tasks in the future, so do not hesitate and get back to us! :)
janed266
3/5/18

FAKE! Anyone interested in joining me in pursuing a class action lawsuit?
THIS WEBSITE IS DESIGNED TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOTHING, I REPEAT, NOTHING MORE! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COLLECTION OF PLAGIARISTS GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT SENTENCES THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!
BEWARE! STAY AWAY!

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hello, dear Jane,
My name is Alice, I am Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me.org. We appreciate all the feedbacks that describe our work and we would like to thank you for a negative comment as well because that allows us to find the weak sides of our services and improve them.
I feel really bad that you were forced to face such a sad experience with us and would like to help you to find the best solution to this problem. If you could provide me with the order ID you are talking about, or email, that you used while registering on the website, that would be just great and would also allow me to investigate the case carefully and maybe to change your opinion about our services!
I really hope that we can smooth out this situation and somehow find the decision that satisfies both sides of this story.
Thank you in advance!
barbarad126
2/6/18

i have used several sites before for help with these assignments that come last minute, and most need a week at least heads up, these guys ask for 12 hours- and ALWAYS deliver early. very affordable for us broke college kids. SUPER helpful customer service.

has been my go to since i found it!

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hello, Barbara :) It is so nice to hear such outstanding words! Thank you so much, we really appreciate that and will do our best to keep providing you with the papers of the best quality, according to your deadline and instructions, 24/7 further :)
melissad112
1/12/18

Having a 5-year-old and a newborn at home while my fiancé is away is nothing shy of crazy... now add college classes, one of them being an English class that you have to have done in the next 4 weeks (online). You have at least 3 essays in that class along with "700-800 word papers for assignments". You feel like your head is going to explode from 59 5-year-old questions, a crying newborn that wants love and cuddles all the time because Granny spoiled him during the holidays and now you have homework on top of it. You cannot even get through a ten fill in the blank without something going wrong. Well if you're life is like that YOU MUST USE THIS WEBSITE!!! They have saved my life from more stress than I care to admit to. The writer they assigned is amazing and I can request to get them again. The customer support is super friendly and helpful. I've received 100% on everything I've turned in from them. I HIGHLY encourage you to give them a shot.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hello, Melissa! This is Alice, the Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me. Thank you so much for such a kind feedback! :) We really hope to help you in future and always expect to deliver papers of the best quality for you!
lydiam37
12/13/17

I have used this site multiple times and have had multiple problems; from the writers not meeting my instructions, to me having to submit multiple revisions, new writers being assigned. I thought by paying more for the premier writer that would change but it only added more problems. One of my papers was even turned in after the deadline which was extremely stressful leaving me to turn in the paper as is...Thankfully the company has always been good about revising my papers but it can become very stressful when there are deadlines. The company definitely needs to consider who they use to write papers and if they are qualified.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hi Lydia! This is Alice, the Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me. Firstly, I thank you for being our loyal customer! We do appreciate you coming back to us. It’s extremely sad though, that you had to experience such troubles, having to submit multiple revisions and, obviously, it’s not a kind of service we wanted you to get out of WriteMyPaper4Me. Hope we didn’t let you down even though revisions were necessary.
It goes without saying that we work really hard to make sure that our writers provide papers of exceptional quality and will keep working on it. I really appreciate you helping us improve our process - we don’t want this to happen again. In case you decide to give us another chance in the future, we’ll put in all the effort to get the most experienced and reliable writer(s) to work on your assignments.
Again my apologies for the stress and problems you had.
kahliae
11/7/17

Writemypaper4me.org has some of the most talented and intelligent writers! They are attentive to the needs of their customers. They are very thorough and if additional information is needed they will contact you in efforts to make sure that the product that is received is of the highest quality. This team is simply amazing! Did I mention that they are also available to answer any questions you may have. Their response time is quick. The breadth of knowledge that this team holds and can write about is simply amazing!

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Kahlia. This is Alice, the Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me and I am extremely happy when we receive such nice feedbacks. That means that what we do here really helps people and we should not stop! Thank you for such inspiring words :)
denisep47
8/31/17

This year i faced such a problem in my studies...I had to write lots of book review for my Literature course. It turned out, i am not good at it. It's so difficult sometimes to express your idea, to formulate the main idea of the book, to find the conflict and to characterize the main heroes of the book. Moreover, i have no idea about all these stylistic devices and it's almost impossible for me to find it in the text and to explain their meaning. I ordered 5 book reviews at writemypaper4me.org. Anf what i got was a profound analysis of each book, with strong conclusions and bright descriptions. I read them form cover to cover and was excited, well done. Thank you for your hard detailed job, i got A for each of these brilliant book reviews.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hey, Denise :) I'm Alice, the Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me.org and I am happy to see such kind words about our company! We always glad to help people with their tasks, our team works to satisfy our clients and meet their expectations fully! Don't hesitate to get back to us, I'm sure that other tasks can be completed by our writers as well :)
matthewd51
8/31/17

They provide excellent professional writing service for working professionals who are striving to grow in their profession. When you work full time and go to school full time it is a difficult situation, that's when WriteMYpaper4me.org helps you write all those long papers; over 99% of the time they will not help you be a better professional in your field of practice. Continue the good work and professionalism.Thank you , i will return again

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Matthew, this is Alice, the Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me. We definitely understand how hard it might be to deal with both full time job and school. That is why we treat such cases with all the thoroughness. If you need any other help with your school tasks, we would be more than happy to support you with our assistance through all the way!
geralds66
4/10/17

Love this service as it frees student from academic assignments that are really monotonous. Good delivery, and prices.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
It's nice to find such a pleasant comment about our services! Thank you, Gerald, for using our company and leaving your feedback. Nothing makes us happier more than helping such awesome people with their assignments. We are always ready to complete them on time and with the best quality! :)
jackr89
12/15/16

i ordered an essay on Literature, which i needed urgently. I ha to pass it the other day. I chose 12-hours deadline, the price was higher, than the usual one, but it was my guit..I had to order it earlier. But everything happens.. In 12 hours, time in time, my paperwas delivered to my email. I read it, it was flawless. I was happy and satisified. Next day i handed it to my prof, and in 2 dys she returned it to me, saying it was good. Thank you for your help

akashm2
12/7/16

Paid for paper 130 dollars
they messed up 6 times.
by time i got the paper graded for 6 time.
Was a 0
Now disputing with bank since they dont want to give refund for their mistake :)
I will never use this service again.

thomasa78
11/30/16

During my study session I was extremely busy preparing the materials for home writing assignments. This essay service was the best helper in finding the right bibliography. Thanks to their consultancy, I have got an A+

maryf138
11/14/16

they charged me $64.00 for a paper that was horribly written in which I graded a D, I have wrote to them a thousand times and no answer. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyPaper4Me.org staff and other customers.

WriteMyPaper4Me.org?