WriteMyPaper4Me

WriteMyPaper4Me has a consumer rating of 3.86 stars from 35 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with WriteMyPaper4Me most frequently mention customer service and academic essays. WriteMyPaper4Me ranks 188th among Essay Writing sites.

• We need more people like her in the work force and in customer service.
  • Well if you're life is like that YOU MUST USE THIS WEBSITE!!!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate WriteMyPaper4Me?

“Exceptional and Efficient”

Maiya D.
6/14/19

I was recommended this site by one of my friends. I must say that I was cautious about using this site due to possible credibility. This site has helped me attain an -A in two of my courses. And the availability for tech support or IT questions is also awesome they truly keep all type of hours for all types of students. An added bonus is when I'm surprised that the paper has been completed a day before I requested.

“Rip off”

Stephanie H.
11/26/19

They charge you for ever little thing and if u use a certain writer, they try to charge u an additional $15. Never again

customer service (3) this website (7)
stephanieh402
November 26th, 2019
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Dear Stephanie, thank you for leaving your feedback, we highly appreciate it. To begin with, I would like to inform you that we do not charge additionally for your choice of a specific writer, unless your preferred writer is a top one. In this case an extra fee will indeed be required since the top writer option is a paid feature on our website. You can easily check it on our order form. As for the other paid features, this is a standard practice among the services of any kind in today's world. We do not force you to use any of those, instead, we just offer them for your consideration. We truly hope for your understanding and would really love to continue our mutual cooperation.

Sincerely yours,
Alice B., the writemypaper4me.org customer care manager.
maiyad
June 14th, 2019
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Hello, Maiya, thank you for your kind feedback! We are always ready to assist with any types of writing in case you need our help. It is also a great pleasure for us to know that me managed to give you a hand with your courses. Feel free to contact us 24/7 in case you need any assistance with your future assignments and have a wonderful day ahead!
melissat95
May 2nd, 2018
THIS website is FRAUD! I ordered 2 papers back to back and ended up with no papers at all. Never once would i think i would actually order a paper online but i did and trust me was not worth it. "Byzantine Empire was a synonym of the Eastern half of Roman emperor which survived after the fall of the Roman Empire to the hands of the barbarian. " this is just an example. I ordered a college level paper and ended up with a something a 6 year old could've done better. So please save yourself the trouble.
Hello, dear Melissa,
My name is Alice, I am Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me.org. We are grateful for all the reviews that refer to our work and we would like to thank you for your comment as well because that allows us to find some weak points of our services and to improve them.
I am extremely sorry that you had to undergo such a sad experience with us!
As was mentioned in the Term and Conditions that you, as well as all other clients, accepted while placing an order with us, you are able to request a free revision of your paper within 14 days after the last version of the paper was received.
Moreover, we are always ready to follow our Money Back Guarantee to resolve the refund issues, which always gives you a chance to receive a fair compensation within the 14 days period after you receive the last version of the paper.
So all the points from the Terms and Conditions always serve to protect our clients (please check this link for more information https://writemypaper4me.org/terms-and-conditions)
I really hope for your understanding!
Thank you in advance!
lydiam37
December 13th, 2017
I have used this site multiple times and have had multiple problems; from the writers not meeting my instructions, to me having to submit multiple revisions, new writers being assigned. I thought by paying more for the premier writer that would change but it only added more problems. One of my papers was even turned in after the deadline which was extremely stressful leaving me to turn in the paper as is... Thankfully the company has always been good about revising my papers but it can become very stressful when there are deadlines. The company definitely needs to consider who they use to write papers and if they are qualified.
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Hi Lydia! This is Alice, the Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me. Firstly, I thank you for being our loyal customer! We do appreciate you coming back to us. It’s extremely sad though, that you had to experience such troubles, having to submit multiple revisions and, obviously, it’s not a kind of service we wanted you to get out of WriteMyPaper4Me. Hope we didn’t let you down even though revisions were necessary.
It goes without saying that we work really hard to make sure that our writers provide papers of exceptional quality and will keep working on it. I really appreciate you helping us improve our process - we don’t want this to happen again. In case you decide to give us another chance in the future, we’ll put in all the effort to get the most experienced and reliable writer(s) to work on your assignments.
Again my apologies for the stress and problems you had.
stevens507
October 14th, 2018
I paid $90 for them to complete my midterm essay assignment and I realized that I selected the wrong deadline for the paper to be due. I talked to an agent named "Nicole" and asked her can she see if writer can complete the assignment 24hrs before hand she charged my an additional $47.5. If you talk to her, skip her and wait to talk to someone else. This website is money crooks.
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Dear Steven, thank you so much for your feedback! We will definitely take your words into consideration and will do our best to improve our services. Nevertheless, please note that all the prices are fair and fixed. If you request some part of the paper to be completed earlier, the surcharge is calculated according to the amount of pages, that should be completed, and the time left for the task. We would really appreciate your understanding! :) If you have any other questions or requests, you can always get back to us as we are available 24/7.
jamess1564
January 4th, 2019
That's probably was the best experience with the online writing services that I had in a long time. No due date changing, no long calls with the support team trying to get some info from them, everything was quick and more importantly everything was right from the start. Thank you guys, you saved my New Year's eve
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Hi there, James! I would like to thank you for leaving your comment here as we are very pleased by the fact that all our efforts cause such a satisfactory results :) We will be more than happy to keep on our cooperation!
laceyp8
May 1st, 2016
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Not unless you want to spend countless hours making corrections.

I had my paper written by this site and it has been a headache ever since. I had a week turnaround time, 10 pages, APA format. I am about to report this business to the BBB, as it states they are a BBB company. I highly doubt that.
False Advertisements
- Only hire ENL writers (Natural english speakers). That is not true. My paper was clearly written by an ESL (English Second Language). The grammar was atrocious and I spent hours going through making obvious changes.
Example "Anxiety filled the air on the 7th of October of the same year when a surveillance plane of the US was shot down by a surface to air missile of the Soviet though such planes had regularly flown in the Cubas airspace without any interruptions for close to two weeks (President John F. Kennedy, 1962)."
This is an extremely hard to read RUN ON sentence with so many grammatical errors. This was just ONE sentence from a 10 page document.
- They state that they have a "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE". NO THEY DON'T. I have spent nearly a week now going back and forth proving time and time again they used an ESL writer and that my grade was based ON MY OWN corrections, which they are trying to take credit for. Their website states, "We have a very fair 100% money back guarantee policy that fairly resolves all the disputed and questionable cases. You will certainly get your money back if there were any violations from our side." The violation was the ESL writer when they state only ENL writers will write the paper. So tell me why I am still going back and forth with them?
- Worst customer service ever. They are polite in emails, however completely disregard what I have stated in my emails and focus on the fact that I got a passing grade. A grade that I would not have gotten if I did not make changes; they are trying to take the credit for this.

ritaz13
December 29th, 2018
Good writing and well constructed. I needed help with some essay and they did a good job. It was fast and easy.
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Thank you so much, Rita, for sharing your opinion about our services :) We have a great team of expert that is ready to work on the most urgent tasks for you! So do not hesitate and come back to us at any time :)
carolt267
September 15th, 2019
I love this website it has helped me so many times writing my assignments to get good grades. I've passed my classes with A's
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Hi, Carol! Thanks for leaving your feedback, it is really important for us. Please, do not hesitate to contact us 24/7 in case you need assistance with any of your writing assignments. Have a lovely one! :)
janed266
March 5th, 2018
FAKE! Anyone interested in joining me in pursuing a class action lawsuit?
THIS WEBSITE IS DESIGNED TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOTHING, I REPEAT, NOTHING MORE! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COLLECTION OF PLAGIARISTS GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT SENTENCES THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!
BEWARE! STAY AWAY!
Hello, dear Jane,
My name is Alice, I am Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me.org. We appreciate all the feedbacks that describe our work and we would like to thank you for a negative comment as well because that allows us to find the weak sides of our services and improve them.
I feel really bad that you were forced to face such a sad experience with us and would like to help you to find the best solution to this problem. If you could provide me with the order ID you are talking about, or email, that you used while registering on the website, that would be just great and would also allow me to investigate the case carefully and maybe to change your opinion about our services!
I really hope that we can smooth out this situation and somehow find the decision that satisfies both sides of this story.
Thank you in advance!
jasonf111
April 19th, 2018
Some of people are complaining but my experience with the service was amazing. I got everything I ordered on time and everything was even better than I expected. I haven't yet pas it all to my professors but 2 out of 5 works that I send got the highest grade. I recommend that you experience this yourself and only then make a decision but I personally highly recommend it. Goo luck!
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Hey there, Jason! Thanks so much for your kind words :) I really hope that you'll keep ordering with us and we will have a lot of chances to help you! You can always get back to us with your tasks as we are available 24/7 to help :)
garrettk15
November 27th, 2018
Recieved a D on the paper they did for me. Because I recieved the grade past there policy window they wouldn't help me with anything.

STAY AWAY you can get a higher quality paper from your local elementary school.
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Dear Garret, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconveniences you have faced! We do our best to improve our services everyday and your opinion is very important to us. We would also like to point your attention to the fact that we are always ready to fix the paper of you are not satisfied with or if some of your initial instructions were somehow misunderstood, you can request the paper to be adjusted. There is a free unlimited revision option which is available within 14 days after the deadline of the order or after the date when the last completed version of the paper was attached to your account. To check all the details about the revision policy (which is the part of the Terms and Conditions, that are accepted while placing the order), you can follow this link: https://writemypaper4me.org/revision-policy. We would really appreciate your understanding and if we still somehow can smooth out the existing situation, you can always get back to us as we are available 24/7 and are ready to assist you. Thank you in advance!
annat131
April 2nd, 2018
I reversed this kind of services before and never thought that I'm gonna do it till last week. I wanted to visit my friends in other town but amount of home assignments was so high that there was zero possibility that I could do it. Just because of that I decided to order it online. I'm not feeling good about it but in the end I managed to spend great weekend with my friends and not fail any of my classes. I think that If you are still considering it you should do it just because its works.
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Hi there, Anna :) That is so nice to read such kind words about our company, so thank you for that! Also, we do understand the importance of having a chance to receive some help while you are facing a workload with other things, that is why we are here to help you and a lot of other people 24/7 :)
matthewd51
August 31st, 2017
They provide excellent professional writing service for working professionals who are striving to grow in their profession. When you work full time and go to school full time it is a difficult situation, that's when WriteMYpaper4me.org helps you write all those long papers; over 99% of the time they will not help you be a better professional in your field of practice. Continue the good work and professionalism. Thank you, i will return again
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Dear Matthew, this is Alice, the Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me. We definitely understand how hard it might be to deal with both full time job and school. That is why we treat such cases with all the thoroughness. If you need any other help with your school tasks, we would be more than happy to support you with our assistance through all the way!
beccal5
April 24th, 2016
I had the worst time with this company. When I got my paper back it did not make sense and was completely plagiarized! Even after a week of revisions and them promising to fix the issue, the work was late and still incorrect! Asking for a refund was the worst run around. Even after countless emails with the proof of where they plagiarized, they keep on saying that they need to evaluate the claim! DO NOT USE AND AVOID AT ALL COSTS. YOU WILL END UP LOSING YOUR MOENY AND HAVING TO WRITE YOUR ESSAY YOURSELF!
barbarad126
February 6th, 2018
I have used several sites before for help with these assignments that come last minute, and most need a week at least heads up, these guys ask for 12 hours- and ALWAYS deliver early. Very affordable for us broke college kids. SUPER helpful customer service.

Has been my go to since i found it!
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Hello, Barbara :) It is so nice to hear such outstanding words! Thank you so much, we really appreciate that and will do our best to keep providing you with the papers of the best quality, according to your deadline and instructions, 24/7 further :)
violettad
May 29th, 2019
I have been using this website for various writing needs, whether it is graduate academic research or simple papers for BA. The papers are always of amazing quality, and if they are not - ask for a revision, and they will be. I appreciate all the work people who run the website put in to!
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Dear Violetta, we highly appreciate your feedback! Indeed, every single time we do our best to meet or even exceed your highest expectations. Should you need any assistance with your assignments, you know where to find us :)
estelas4
January 23rd, 2019
These are very respectful, trustful and on point. If there is something wrong and you point it out they will fix. Every single paper I have gotten an A! They are honest and extremely helpful. Using them has saved me time and headaches.
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Dear Estela, your feedback is very appreciated and we are very happy that you received an excellent grade. If you need any more help with your tasks, we are always ready to help you! :)
akashm2
December 7th, 2016
Paid for paper 130 dollars
They messed up 6 times.
By time i got the paper graded for 6 time.
Was a 0
Now disputing with bank since they dont want to give refund for their mistake:)
I will never use this service again.
maryf138
November 14th, 2016
They charged me $64.00 for a paper that was horribly written in which I graded a D, I have wrote to them a thousand times and no answer. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE
bena129
July 12th, 2019
Blake was very wonderful to talk to and helped me with my every need in a timely manner. We need more people like her in the work force and in customer service. Keep doing the damn thing Blake you are wonderful!
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Hello, Ben! My name is Alice and I am the customer care manager. I'm really pleased to hear that you liked your experience with our services and our friendly staff:)
I will definitely pass your greetings to Blake. Hope to see you around again in the soonest time. Have a great day!
devonw21
August 7th, 2018
As a foreign student I often has a problem with a classical literature essay. This service gives you a great example of how it should be done. And you did it well. Next time I would order an essay without any hesitation.
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Thank you, Devon, for sharing your opinion with us! We really hope that you are completely satisfied with the results you receive and we would really appreciate an opportunity to keep on working with you :)
kahliae
November 7th, 2017
Writemypaper4me.org has some of the most talented and intelligent writers! They are attentive to the needs of their customers. They are very thorough and if additional information is needed they will contact you in efforts to make sure that the product that is received is of the highest quality. This team is simply amazing! Did I mention that they are also available to answer any questions you may have. Their response time is quick. The breadth of knowledge that this team holds and can write about is simply amazing!
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Dear Kahlia. This is Alice, the Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me and I am extremely happy when we receive such nice feedbacks. That means that what we do here really helps people and we should not stop! Thank you for such inspiring words :)
marya902
March 19th, 2018
I really enjoy using these guys, they are very professional and they have quick response and they do whatever it takes to make things right. I have used them several times and am very pleased with my results. I highly recommend them.
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Dear Mary! This is Alice, I am Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me.org. I feel really pleased when I have an opportunity to see such a nice review about us here :) We will definitely keep up such level of quality of the papers! Wr 382 will be more than happy to help you with your tasks in the future, so do not hesitate and get back to us! :)
melissad112
January 12th, 2018
Having a 5-year-old and a newborn at home while my fiancé is away is nothing shy of crazy... now add college classes, one of them being an English class that you have to have done in the next 4 weeks (online). You have at least 3 essays in that class along with "700-800 word papers for assignments". You feel like your head is going to explode from 59 5-year-old questions, a crying newborn that wants love and cuddles all the time because Granny spoiled him during the holidays and now you have homework on top of it. You cannot even get through a ten fill in the blank without something going wrong. Well if you're life is like that YOU MUST USE THIS WEBSITE! They have saved my life from more stress than I care to admit to. The writer they assigned is amazing and I can request to get them again. The customer support is super friendly and helpful. I've received 100% on everything I've turned in from them. I HIGHLY encourage you to give them a shot.
Alice B. – WriteMyPaper4Me Rep
Hello, Melissa! This is Alice, the Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me. Thank you so much for such a kind feedback! :) We really hope to help you in future and always expect to deliver papers of the best quality for you!

Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyPaper4Me staff and other customers.

Quality academic help from professional paper & essay writing service. Best team of research writers makes best orders for students. Bulletproof company that guarantees customer support & lowest prices & money back. Place with timely delivery and free...

Alice B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WriteMyPaper4Me?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.9
Have a question about WriteMyPaper4Me?