WorldofPower.co.uk

WorldofPower.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.92 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. WorldofPower.co.uk ranks 78th among Tools sites.

How would you rate WorldofPower.co.uk?

“Great customer service and prices”

gemma L.
11/28/19

Placed my order on the Thursday and received within 24 hours, very happy and pleasant shopping experience

“Well I Have had a bbq that is going rusty and contacted...”

colin h.
9/29/14

Well I Have had a bbq that is going rusty and contacted them some 12 weeks ago, supplied pictures etc Each time I have to ring them and get told the manager is dealing with this, and they will call me back They fail to call you back VERY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS

colinh32
September 29th, 2014
They fail to call you back
VERY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS
gemmal28
November 28th, 2019
chriss
June 11th, 2009
Really unhelpful and recommend avoiding. Worst customer service I have come across in online shopping yet. No answer to queries for a week and then just dismissed me and cancelled my order.

I could have ordered the product from someone else in that time but since they didn't reply I was unaware my order wasn't going to be delivered. Don't waste your time!

Questions? Get answers from the WorldofPower.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WorldofPower.co.uk?

Have a question about WorldofPower.co.uk?