Wordans

Wordans has a consumer rating of 2.72 stars from 205 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Wordans also ranks 101st among T Shirts sites. The most common issues with Wordans are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I am all about customer service and obviously they are not.
  • I placed my order on January 28th and 4 weeks later my order is STILL in processing!!
How would you rate Wordans?

“BASIC COTTON TSHIRTS”

Mitch H.
4/29/20

I'm a big fan of heavy cotton tshirts. Nothing too soft. These are basic GILDAN heavy cotton tshirts. Don't think you'll be getting the softest shirt ever. It's cheap to buy, it's not going to be incredible. Come on. 3$ for any shirt that doesn't have a hole in it is a steal in my eyes. You get what you pay for. Everything was accurate and arrived super fast. Risked buying after seeing all these awful reviews. Took the chance and I'm very satisfied. If you're not high maintenance, these shirts will be great for you. My only heads up, usually will shrink a whole size, I always buy a size up, and never dry. Do what you want, I don't care, just my two cents.

“Worst Customer service experience ever”

Jay M.
11/4/19

The website was misleading and as a result, I received the wrong product. When I contacted them, I was told to ship the product back C.O.D. but they refused the shipment, costing me more money. I asked for an explanation and sent unanswered emails for a month until I finally got a hold of someone who said that he would give me a refund. Now it's been over 20 days and I am still waiting for my refund, and my calls are being dodged. Unacceptable!

customer service (56) order (172) phone number (25) 3 weeks (11) 2 weeks (11) credit card company (7) 10 days (6) refund (44) order number (6) 4 days (8) 3 days (9) emailed customer service (4)
mitchh63
April 29th, 2020
jaym374
November 4th, 2019
The website was misleading and as a result, I received the wrong product.
Unacceptable!
amyg269
November 6th, 2018
Absolutely awful that they would scam people out of their hard earned money. I've been waiting two months for a hundred dollar order and nothing yet. I've tried contacting them but to no avail. Reading these reviews I can see I was foolish for trusting such a sketchy company. Maybe, Wordans, you could stop coming up with excuses and not rob innocent people of their money? Thanks.
carolr328
July 31st, 2019
Have ordered many times and each order has been exactly as ordered. Delivery has been between 2 to 5 days. Am a satisfied customer that will be ordering again.
caroln44
October 16th, 2017
Recently during the hurricanes our non-profit had a fund raiser scheduled. I put off ordering the T-shirts because of the weather. Once I did, I was panicked about the t-shirts getting here on time. Not a problem there. They were here just in time. The shirts were used for our staff visibility and the colors were good and bright. This really helped the teams to be able to find us if they needed something. I had only one issue and that was one shirt was not sewn well and it came apart at the seam.
Wordans R. – Wordans Rep
Hi Carol,

We're glad you loved the shirts and the overall experience! We're happy we could help. Please provide your order ID, I'll make sure you receive a replacement.

Thank you!
mariettas8
October 24th, 2019
Very dissatisfied with the product and the customer service. They sent us "second's" where the necklines were 2" higher on one side then the other. They refused to replace them, without us paying a "restocking" fee.
We will NEVER order from them again.
nathana55
November 2nd, 2018
Bought a dozen medium-sized Gildan Softstyle t-shirts online. I live in Toronto. I received the order about 4 days later -- ordered on a weekend. Size was as expected -- slim build. Everything went as expected. No problem.
amandad240
June 10th, 2019
Haven't been receiving tracking numbers or updates on orders. Taking a lot longer then normal to ship out packages. Overall not happy lately with shipping.
craigs406
March 20th, 2020
THE ONLY REASON WE DID THIS REVIEW IS TO WARN OTHERS WE WERE CHEATED OUT OF $500.00. they hook you with the cheap prices and they prey on people who look for the cheapest to buy, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED... GOOD LUCK
krish104
December 22nd, 2019
I received my black hoodie on time. Good price and good quality, perfect for winter. I will buy more.
benediktd
January 16th, 2018
I ordered the first time with a small order to see how it went. It took a bit longer, but I was understanding that processing can take longer.
However, when I ordered over $100 (!!!) worth of product, it said it would be ship soon. This was A MONTH ago... I have sent two e-mails and also tweeted at Wordans. No response. This affects so many people. I needed those shirts a long time ago, but just want a response and a confirmation that the shirts are shipped!
It's not so hard I imagine to just reply to us. If the matter isn't resolved, I will no longer order from here.
seanp115
April 16th, 2019
I do not recommend Worden's. I ordered items and they do not show up on time, When I questioned customer service they indicate that it is on the way and when it will be here but it never shows up.
ernestp9
October 31st, 2017
I purchased several dry fit blend polos. I was really pleased with the items I ordered. Showed them to some colleagues and ended up placing multiple orders.

Satisfied
roberta490
October 8th, 2017
I can understand what many of the reviewers have said about communication as I experienced the same issue with the phone situation. Add to that that the order was for an exhibition and had to be delivered to an address in France and we had no plan B on this big furniture order. However they delivered as promised and really "bent over backwards" to get the delivery to me on time, but I did have a few sleepless nights. Best use the email to contact them as I dealt with one of the UK assistants who kept me in the loop. They are definitely not a scam company but they do need to address their communications.
hollye41
November 10th, 2019
Buying from this company again. Love the service and the selection. Will recommend to friends and family.
nikkip62
September 2nd, 2019
Great quality products, super fast delivery, and amazing prices. In my third year ordering a minimum of 60 shirts for all sizes both kids and adults. Looking forward to next year already!
cryssiem
September 10th, 2018
The prices are low, but it takes forever from time you place order to time you receive. It's disappointing for sure. My last order didn't ship until 8 days after I ordered and cost me a job, so it was probably my final order with Wordans.
danielm751
January 16th, 2019
We loved the T shirts we purchased. They run true to size. I purchased red ones and they did not fade.
deeo11
August 4th, 2017
I ordered two Wassily chairs from Wordans in Europe - they are leather and chrome - and they arrived today. They are absolutely fabulous, great quality at fantastic prices. I had some hassle in relation to the shipment and delays but Nelson Correia, District Manager, was at all times available and helpful. I would recommend that Wordans pull back on their shipment "2-3 days" promise to something that's a little more realistic and thereby assist customers in their expectations. But all in all, a good experience.
Wordans R. – Wordans Rep
We will take your recommendation into consideration and hope you shop with us again i the future.
Thank you again.

Best regards

Wordans Team,
johnf1041
June 8th, 2019
I have ordered from Wordans many times and each time my order was as described and on time. I would recommend Wordans to anyone interested in good product pricing and quality.
ahtishama1
December 26th, 2017
My order ID is 1745421. This is clearly a scam and a fraud. If I don't receive a full refund of my oder by Dec.27th I will insure this processor is shut down, due to high chargeback rate. No business ever survives that doesn't have proper CSR agents.
hanc6
October 25th, 2017
Everything was great except that the medium grey sweats didn't come. More large grey sweats came instead of the medium grey sweats. Otherwise, great
scotr15
November 23rd, 2017
I bought next level v neck Tees, 2 black and 3 white. They were all the same style number and blend. The white tees fit at least a whole size bigger than the black tees. The tags all read the same size. A little disappointed.
nicholash120
January 31st, 2019
I thought I would write this review in light of all of the bad reviews Wordans has received. I have ordered from Wordans twice. The 1st time I ordered 2 hoodies and the 2nd time I ordered 3 hoodies and 2 long sleeved shirts. Both orders were shipped out and received within a week. The prices were amazing and the product was exactly as described and as I expected the Gildan products to be. Sometimes popular items go out of stock but are replaced within days. There were no problems whatsoever. Maybe they have made improved changes to their system or customer service. I will be ordering again.
ibol
September 13th, 2018
I order over a 144 shirts and received 5. I'm pissed.... I emailed this company and no response. So I filed a fraud charge with my bank to get my money back hopefully. Seeing that this company does not offer refunds. They have my money and i have no product. I bought product from Bucks wholesale and reveived everything within a week. Best of luck you guys....

Also their shirts are very itchy even after washing them. I refuse to sell this to my customers .

Hi Manuel, This order has been delivered. We apologize about the delay and the inconvenience caused. Let us know if you require further information. Please accept our genuine apology. Best regards, Social Media & Reputation Manager

See more answers (2)

Hello Tonya, We sincerely apologize about the unanswered emails and the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide your order ID so we can help you resolve this issue? Don't hesitate to contact us if you require further information. Best regards,

See more answers (2)

Hello Brian, We sincerely apologize about the delay and the inconvenience caused. Please note that this order will ship out shortly and a tracking number will be sent to you as well. Don't hesitate to contact us if you require further information. Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hi there, We sincerely apologize for this delay and the issue caused. Please note that this order will ship out shortly and a tracking number will be sent to you as well. Please accept our genuine apology. Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hi there, We sincerely apologize about this delay and the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, we had a software bug with our warehouses where they didn't receive any of our orders and we had to place every order manually, which caused a huge delay. We are currently working very hard to make sure every customer is satisfied. Would you like to cancel this order? Don't hesitate to contact us if you require further information and please accept our genuine apology. Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hi there, We sincerely apologize about the delay and the inconvenience caused. Please note that our phone lines are currently offline but we will be back online shortly! Please let me know how I can help you regarding your order. It will be my pleasure to prioritize your order due to the delay. Please let me know if you require further information. Have a great day! Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hello there, We sincerely apologize about this issue and the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide your order ID so I can help you resolve this issue? Please let me know! Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hello Carlos, We sincerely apologize about all the delays. I would like to confirm that every customers receive their orders despite the delays. Would you please provide your order ID so we can help you resolve this issue? Thank you!

By Wordans R.,

Hello Scott, We sincerely apologize you feel this way. Could you please provide an order ID so we can help you resolve the issue you're having? Thank you!

By Wordans R.,

Hello Mark, Could you please provide an order ID so I can help you resolve this issue? Please let me know if you require further information. Have a great day!

By Wordans R.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Wordans staff and other customers.

Cheap wholesale products for everyone. Bulk discounts, no minimum. Buy at crazy wholesale prices.

Wordans R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wordans?

Have a question about Wordans?