Wordans CA

Wordans CA has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 433 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Wordans CA most frequently mention customer service, free shipping and timely manner. Wordans CA ranks 16th among T Shirts sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.3%

• I hope its the same quality as their customer service!

• Every phone number is not working I'm freakin pissed!
How would you rate Wordans CA?

“Great Customer Service”

Diane Q.
12/1/20

I have ordered from this company on a number of occasions now. The website has accurate stocking information, delivery time lines are good as well. Like any company there are mishaps but their customer support is quick to respond to resolve the issue, their team is friendly and helpful. My recent experience dealing with Charlie was very positive, service was excellent, he assured me on the phone my short ship would be addressed and he also followed up with an email with the resolution. Thanks for the great service, Diane

“Bad company”

Lisa B.
10/27/20

I ordered 3 green polo shirts from Wordans, one small, 2 mediums. Only one of them were shipped to me along with a totally different 4XL navy blue shirt! Colour, size, and quantity wrong... contacted the company for refund who told me they were "starting" to process my order, but had to cancel some items, but my order would ship without the items(?) They offered a coupon code for the 2 cancelled items. Cannot believe a company in Ontario could operate so poorly.

customer service (57) phone number (25)
dianeq176

lisab1961
October 27th, 2020

aishak38
January 11th, 2021

Wordan's has outstanding customer service. They have great quality clothes with fast shipping. My package arrived in 1 1/2 week which is pretty fast since I ordered at the busiest time of the year (Christmas). My recent experience dealing with Mig was very positive, her service was fantastic, and responded to emails quickly. Overall, a great online store and an even more excellent service team!

Aisha

Tip for consumers:
size runs small, make sure to size up for a more oversized look and not a tight sweatshirt.

sweatshirt

angelak476
November 10th, 2020

Great quality clothing was received on my recent order from Wordans. However, one out of the many things I've ordered got a bit dirty when received. However, one of the customer service reps (Alejandro) was very helpful and took care of it. He was very reliable when communicating him. Definitely will be back with another order soon and would recommend this website to all my fellow friends and colleagues.

mb573
January 6th, 2021

Wordans has a great variety of items at decent prices. My orders always arrive within a few days - which is most impressive during a pandemic! I recently had to contact customer service, and was helped by Ross. He solved my issue quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend!

Shirt, tanks, hoodies, hats

francescab64
January 5th, 2021

Had a slight mishap with my order but fortunately got a quick and polite reply from Alejandro. Great work! Will definitely be returning!

bierih
December 1st, 2020

I have ordered several times from them & have had no issues thus far. I just wish the pricing on some of the items was just a bit lower or that the company would send us promo codes to use from time to time. As for the customer service, Charlie is second to none. His friendly voice & helpfulness is always so welcoming if I have to call in to the company. I ask for him by name. Thanks again Charlie!

veep6
November 18th, 2020

I ordered 3 medium cotton t-shirts and 2 medium zip-up hoodies to embroider as gifts for my father, and that's exactly what I received. Everything was packaged nicely, was the right size/colour and is great quality.

Purolator did deliver my package to the wrong unit number, but Charlie contacted me immediately through email about the mistake and helped me track down and receive my package. He was incredibly helpful and I am very happy with my first experience with Wardons.

khalic
December 18th, 2020

I recently made an order with Wordan's where I was missing 2 sweaters. Luckily, I encountered the best customer service with Charlie! He was attentive, polite, and kept me updated on when my replacement would be arriving. Shipping was also insanely quick, with my orders arriving in less than a day! His great service prompted me to put in a second order right away! Thank you so much Charlie! Super impressed :)

caraf33
December 22nd, 2020

What an amazing website and customer service.
I've ordered t-shirts for a child's tie dye party and sweatshirts for gifts.
Always amazing customer service. Alejandro was amazing - great communication and extremely fast shipping.
When an item was out of stock I received a credit immediately and my order continued to be processed.
Definitely recommend Wordans - for especially if you're not looking to purchase a great quantity to receive wholesale pricing.

sharadm12
January 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered some T-shirts from Wordans and they were not the right side so I contacted the customer support and Alejandro helped me create a return label and emailed me while I was on the call. He also answered some questions about the product and helped me pick the right T-shirts that I am super happy with!

Super happy with the product and specially with the customer support

Tip for consumers:
Call the customer support to get product suggestions and any discount code

Next Level 3600 - Premium Short Sleeve Crew, Midnight Navy, M

amans79
December 30th, 2020

I am a small buisness owner and I find wordans to be the best website for printing t shirts. Not only the quality of the product is great but the customer service is also amazing especially the rep named Alejandro who went above and beyond to help me with my missing items. Thank you

emilyr571
December 1st, 2020

I had placed a big order and only half showed up. I called the customer service line and was connected with Charlie Cox and he went above and beyond to figure out what was happening. He called Purolator to see where the other package was and what the other tracking number was. He called me back within minutes with the information. It's people like him that make you want to continue purchasing through this company. Thank you!

kamals46
December 25th, 2020

I've ordered from Wordan a few times now and I've been able to order worry free about returns! When I emailed for returns, Alejandro assisted me quickly, sending me the returns label and clear instructions, alongside being very kind.
Alejandro told me my refund amount and the estimated time, any follow up questions were answerd clearly and quickly. The customer service at Wordan is always a delight and non stressful :) Alejandro made my last purchase and returns an easy one

amalial8
January 21st, 2021

As a small business owner during such a tough time, Wordans has been such a help. Our orders are always on time and in good condition. During the christmas rush we ordered so many items and even though everyone was under so much pressure and I needed help with an order, they were on top of it. Thank you to "Alejandro" for helping me also within a timely fashion for a refund, he even took the time out of his busy schedule to confirm with me that I got my refund as I asked :) ! What great service thank you WORDANS! Im sure other small business owners say the same but your service is amazing :) and all your employees are great too. AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Tip for consumers:
You can email or call customer service for help and they help you right away :)

All apparel

danielad58
November 8th, 2020

Recently I had a an inquiry regarding one of my orders and a lovely man by the name of Alejandro started to correspond with me via email and by phone. Alejandro was thorough, professional and courteous. Alejandro was able to quickly resolve my issue while maintaining a calm and pleasant demeanor. Alejandro would certainly be an example to all the employees as to how a representative should handle any client concern. Thank you Alejandro for your exceptional service it is very much appreciated.
Daniela Di Leo

quinettam
November 24th, 2020

I some how combined my billing and shipping addresses together when setting up my shipping address. I didn't catch this until well after placing the order. I called first thing Monday morning and Charlie fixed my issue with no hesitation. He even followed up with an email to let me know my new delivery date. I appreciated how quickly he was able to help me even though the error was made on my part.

robinl401
December 4th, 2020

I ordered 5 white tops for a photoshoot, with previous experience of very quick delivery from Wordans this Summer.

I needed to follow up after not hearing for a couple days, but I was helped very kindly by Charlie, who contacted me personally after the shipping label was applied to let me know my order was on the way.

I hope to receive them tomorrow (with the exception of one which will come later due to stock) & will likely order from Wordans again!

Tip for consumers:
Order a bit in advance of what expectations are. Especially in Winter!

emmai29
December 6th, 2020

Got ahead of myself whilst placing my first order and completed the order before adding all the items I had intended... Called Wordan's and spoke with Charlie, who was very helpful and friendly! He patiently walked me through the process of cancelling and re-ordering so I didn't incur double shipping fees. Great customer service!

jd829
December 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

I had a problem with a couple of items in my order and the wordans customer service representative Alejandro was so quick to reply and so helpful! Definitely will buy again!

notr4
August 26th, 2020

Warning. Read the return policy carefully. Unlike every other company I have dealt with in my life, these people have an extremely unreasonable return policy. I did make a mistake ordering the incorrect size. It is reasonable for me to be responsible for the return shipping cost. However, they are serious about a restocking fee of $25 for a $30 order. I'm going to contact my credit card company to pull back the payment funds. I'm ready to fight this nonsense for all of us. The product was fine that's why It got the one star.

wordansr
Wordans R. – Wordans CA Rep

Dear Customer,

First and foremost, I would like to express our sincere apologies for your experience. We at Wordans make sure our customers are always satisfied with our service and customer experience.

I am sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations and please, rest assured that this is not the level of service that we aim to offer. We value our customers deeply and your feedback is extremely important for us, as it will help us improve our services.

Please do not hesitate to email me at tadzio.pasqualini@wordans.com to discuss this further.

I am looking forward to hearing from you and once again, my sincere apologies.

Best regards,

Tadzio Pasqualini

Head of Customer Experience
Wordans

roseo66
November 10th, 2020

I contacted Wordans Customer Service today and Mig took excellent care of me. She handled my returns easily and efficiently and helped me navigate through the company's website. My order was large (we have a big family), and Mig was extremely helpful in answering all my questions. Looking forward to my next order! Thank you.

brynjarc
January 9th, 2021
Verified purchase

I contacted Wordans customer service when my payment wouldn't process, not realizing it that it was actually my mistake. A guy named Ross answered the phone and talked me through it; if only I could be that patient. Thank you!

luannac4
December 25th, 2020

I recently ordered a few sweatshirts and I was pleasantly surprised with how quick the delivery was. The quality of the sweaters are amazing as well. I was missing a couple items from my order because it was a back order. I got immediate help from Charlie who was extremely understanding, helpful, friendly and quick with his responses. I got everything sorted out very quickly! Based on the amazing costumer service and quality of items I would definitely buy from Wordans again!

tylerf114
January 9th, 2021
Verified purchase

I recently had the chance to work with Adiel from Customer Service. She helped me with a couple of orders and was FANTASTIC! Super fast to respond and always so happy to help. I wish every company had service representatives like her. Way to go Wordans! You found a gem!

Hi Manuel, This order has been delivered. We apologize about the delay and the inconvenience caused. Let us know if you require further information. Please accept our genuine apology. Best regards, Social Media & Reputation Manager

See more answers (2)

Hello Tonya, We sincerely apologize about the unanswered emails and the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide your order ID so we can help you resolve this issue? Don't hesitate to contact us if you require further information. Best regards,

See more answers (2)

Hello Brian, We sincerely apologize about the delay and the inconvenience caused. Please note that this order will ship out shortly and a tracking number will be sent to you as well. Don't hesitate to contact us if you require further information. Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hi there, We sincerely apologize for this delay and the issue caused. Please note that this order will ship out shortly and a tracking number will be sent to you as well. Please accept our genuine apology. Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hi there, We sincerely apologize about this delay and the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, we had a software bug with our warehouses where they didn't receive any of our orders and we had to place every order manually, which caused a huge delay. We are currently working very hard to make sure every customer is satisfied. Would you like to cancel this order? Don't hesitate to contact us if you require further information and please accept our genuine apology. Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hi there, We sincerely apologize about the delay and the inconvenience caused. Please note that our phone lines are currently offline but we will be back online shortly! Please let me know how I can help you regarding your order. It will be my pleasure to prioritize your order due to the delay. Please let me know if you require further information. Have a great day! Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hello there, We sincerely apologize about this issue and the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide your order ID so I can help you resolve this issue? Please let me know! Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hello Carlos, We sincerely apologize about all the delays. I would like to confirm that every customers receive their orders despite the delays. Would you please provide your order ID so we can help you resolve this issue? Thank you!

By Wordans R.,

Hello Scott, We sincerely apologize you feel this way. Could you please provide an order ID so we can help you resolve the issue you're having? Thank you!

By Wordans R.,

Hello Mark, Could you please provide an order ID so I can help you resolve this issue? Please let me know if you require further information. Have a great day!

By Wordans R.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Wordans CA staff and other customers.

Cheap wholesale products for everyone. Bulk discounts, no minimum. Buy at crazy wholesale prices.

wordansr
Wordans R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wordans CA?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.3
Have a question about Wordans CA?