Wordans CA

Wordans CA has a consumer rating of 3.9 stars from 438 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Wordans CA most frequently mention customer service, free shipping and timely manner. Wordans CA ranks 48th among T Shirts sites.

• I hope its the same quality as their customer service!

• Every phone number is not working I'm freakin pissed!
How would you rate Wordans CA?

“Great Customer Service”

Diane Q.
12/1/20

I have ordered from this company on a number of occasions now. The website has accurate stocking information, delivery time lines are good as well. Like any company there are mishaps but their customer support is quick to respond to resolve the issue, their team is friendly and helpful. My recent experience dealing with Charlie was very positive, service was excellent, he assured me on the phone my short ship would be addressed and he also followed up with an email with the resolution. Thanks for the great service, Diane

“Disappointed”

Kristen H.
6/8/21

Will not purchase through this company again. They have disappointed me and my customers several times. I've had 2 very time sensitive orders, and they waited 5 days to tell me my items weren't in stock when the other items were already out for delivery, giving me zero time to communicate that with my client or find substitutes for them. We have an order due today, and they notified me at 8:48 AM that they don't have it, when I ordered 5 days ago.

customer service (138) phone number (25)
dianeq176
December 1st, 2020

francescab64
January 5th, 2021

Had a slight mishap with my order but fortunately got a quick and polite reply from Alejandro. Great work! Will definitely be returning!

aishak38
January 11th, 2021

Wordan's has outstanding customer service. They have great quality clothes with fast shipping. My package arrived in 1 1/2 week which is pretty fast since I ordered at the busiest time of the year (Christmas). My recent experience dealing with Mig was very positive, her service was fantastic, and responded to emails quickly. Overall, a great online store and an even more excellent service team!

Aisha

Tip for consumers:
size runs small, make sure to size up for a more oversized look and not a tight sweatshirt.

sweatshirt

robinl401
December 4th, 2020

I ordered 5 white tops for a photoshoot, with previous experience of very quick delivery from Wordans this Summer.

I needed to follow up after not hearing for a couple days, but I was helped very kindly by Charlie, who contacted me personally after the shipping label was applied to let me know my order was on the way.

I hope to receive them tomorrow (with the exception of one which will come later due to stock) & will likely order from Wordans again!

Tip for consumers:
Order a bit in advance of what expectations are. Especially in Winter!

angelak476
November 10th, 2020

Great quality clothing was received on my recent order from Wordans. However, one out of the many things I've ordered got a bit dirty when received. However, one of the customer service reps (Alejandro) was very helpful and took care of it. He was very reliable when communicating him. Definitely will be back with another order soon and would recommend this website to all my fellow friends and colleagues.

mb573
January 6th, 2021

Wordans has a great variety of items at decent prices. My orders always arrive within a few days - which is most impressive during a pandemic! I recently had to contact customer service, and was helped by Ross. He solved my issue quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend!

Shirt, tanks, hoodies, hats

kristenh95
June 8th, 2021

bierih
December 1st, 2020

I have ordered several times from them & have had no issues thus far. I just wish the pricing on some of the items was just a bit lower or that the company would send us promo codes to use from time to time. As for the customer service, Charlie is second to none. His friendly voice & helpfulness is always so welcoming if I have to call in to the company. I ask for him by name. Thanks again Charlie!

veep6
November 18th, 2020

I ordered 3 medium cotton t-shirts and 2 medium zip-up hoodies to embroider as gifts for my father, and that's exactly what I received. Everything was packaged nicely, was the right size/colour and is great quality.

Purolator did deliver my package to the wrong unit number, but Charlie contacted me immediately through email about the mistake and helped me track down and receive my package. He was incredibly helpful and I am very happy with my first experience with Wardons.

lisab1961
October 27th, 2020

I ordered 3 green polo shirts from Wordans, one small, 2 mediums. Only one of them were shipped to me along with a totally different 4XL navy blue shirt! Colour, size, and quantity wrong... contacted the company for refund who told me they were "starting" to process my order, but had to cancel some items, but my order would ship without the items(?) They offered a coupon code for the 2 cancelled items. Cannot believe a company in Ontario could operate so poorly.

laurap627
July 21st, 2020

I made several orders without incident. Then 2 minutes after making an order I realised there had been a mistake made. Too be fair, it was my mistake. So, after promptly getting hold of customer service, I was told that "NO". They can in no way alter the order. So, I had to then order two 5 dollar shirts separately and pay over $17 for shipping. They were for customers, so I had to do it.

Tip for consumers:
Don't make any mistakes. You are on your own. There is no customer service.

blank t-shirts

carolt156
March 18th, 2021
• Updated review

In 2018 I ordered shirts from Wordans that never arrived, though my credit card was charged. I wrote and called the company multiple times with no success. Last year, in 2020, I was contacted by a company representative, who apologized for past issues and the order was filled. It is my understanding that the company is under new management. I do like the product so I would definitely give them another order in the future.

Wordans does not deliver
November 23rd, 2018
• Previous review

I ordered 6 tee shirts on April 27,2018. It is now November 23,2018 and though my credit card was charged at the time of order I STILL have not received my order - that's right, SEVEN months later - and no-one has responded to my email inquiries, though I do receive an automated email that says a customer service rep will respond w/in 2 days. If I could give this company minus 10 points I would.

amyg269
November 6th, 2018

Absolutely awful that they would scam people out of their hard earned money. I've been waiting two months for a hundred dollar order and nothing yet. I've tried contacting them but to no avail. Reading these reviews I can see I was foolish for trusting such a sketchy company. Maybe, Wordans, you could stop coming up with excuses and not rob innocent people of their money? Thanks.

amandad240
June 10th, 2019

Haven't been receiving tracking numbers or updates on orders. Taking a lot longer then normal to ship out packages. Overall not happy lately with shipping.

notr4
August 26th, 2020

Warning. Read the return policy carefully. Unlike every other company I have dealt with in my life, these people have an extremely unreasonable return policy. I did make a mistake ordering the incorrect size. It is reasonable for me to be responsible for the return shipping cost. However, they are serious about a restocking fee of $25 for a $30 order. I'm going to contact my credit card company to pull back the payment funds. I'm ready to fight this nonsense for all of us. The product was fine that's why It got the one star.

wordansr
Wordans R. – Wordans CA Rep

Dear Customer,

First and foremost, I would like to express our sincere apologies for your experience. We at Wordans make sure our customers are always satisfied with our service and customer experience.

I am sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations and please, rest assured that this is not the level of service that we aim to offer. We value our customers deeply and your feedback is extremely important for us, as it will help us improve our services.

Please do not hesitate to email me at tadzio.pasqualini@wordans.com to discuss this further.

I am looking forward to hearing from you and once again, my sincere apologies.

Best regards,

Tadzio Pasqualini

Head of Customer Experience
Wordans

cynthiak501
December 13th, 2020

Received an order of sweaters - after 3 wears, the pouch began to give away. Will include a picture. This is from the Gildan Heavy Blend

ashleyw452
January 12th, 2021

I was pretty frustrated when a large chunk of my order came with weird fitting collars. I use these items for my small business. I was about to write wordans off, but Charlie quickly rectified the situation! Will likely order again!

Products used:
Fruit of the Loom t shirts- I’ve since switched to Gildan because of the odd fit of the first batch of shirts I ordered.

imeldaa12
July 20th, 2020

Ordered 1 t-shirt cause they didn't have the color i wanted. Had already 3 t-shirts in cart. The 1 t-shirt was $3.10 and with the shipping it came to $22.15, that is totally ridiculous. Their problem and they want me to pay 5 times the price for shipping. No way, i'm not stupid, and i would not recommend this site to anyone. Very disappointed.

chloem90
January 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

The customer service took a while for a response. Alejandro was a great help, though. Also, I wish that the tracking link was actually found in the email with the order confirmation. I had to go to the website under "My Orders" to find it. That would have answered my question.

Tip for consumers:
Around the holidays there are some delays, so don’t get worried. To track your order, go on the website under “My Orders” instead of the email. The email may say you can track your order but you can’t. The sweatpants don’t have pockets.

Sweatpants

emg17
September 23rd, 2020

Bought some Bella & Canva masks ( ST323)... This is the worst quality item i have ever bought in my life, this material is see through and the mask itself holds zero function. Dust would easily go through it. The mask was poorly cut as the ridge for the nose is crooked and the ear slits do not hold well. This was one of the biggest waste of money and wordans refuses to refund to give store credit for this recycled scrap of fabric that they sent me. Sent two emails which they responded to the first stating they don't accept refunds on this item which i understand as its a mask, but this looks nothing like the photo on the site and the quality is not worth the hundreds i paid. It also took them almost a month to ship this item out...
In normal times i would just take this as an L but considering that we are in the middle of a pandemic, its almost criminal that you would sell such an item.

khalic
December 18th, 2020

I recently made an order with Wordan's where I was missing 2 sweaters. Luckily, I encountered the best customer service with Charlie! He was attentive, polite, and kept me updated on when my replacement would be arriving. Shipping was also insanely quick, with my orders arriving in less than a day! His great service prompted me to put in a second order right away! Thank you so much Charlie! Super impressed :)

benediktd
January 16th, 2018

I ordered the first time with a small order to see how it went. It took a bit longer, but I was understanding that processing can take longer.
However, when I ordered over $100 (!) worth of product, it said it would be ship soon. This was A MONTH ago... I have sent two e-mails and also tweeted at Wordans. No response. This affects so many people. I needed those shirts a long time ago, but just want a response and a confirmation that the shirts are shipped!
It's not so hard I imagine to just reply to us. If the matter isn't resolved, I will no longer order from here.

caraf33
December 22nd, 2020

What an amazing website and customer service.
I've ordered t-shirts for a child's tie dye party and sweatshirts for gifts.
Always amazing customer service. Alejandro was amazing - great communication and extremely fast shipping.
When an item was out of stock I received a credit immediately and my order continued to be processed.
Definitely recommend Wordans - for especially if you're not looking to purchase a great quantity to receive wholesale pricing.

stephenc922
December 12th, 2020

I placed 5 orders with free shipping within 3 weeks recently. 6 crewnecks were missing in one order. When I called Charlie from customer service, he checked for me right away and offered me store credit or refund. His positive and professional responses really helped me so much, his fast and reliable response was really appreciated.

sharadm12
January 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered some T-shirts from Wordans and they were not the right side so I contacted the customer support and Alejandro helped me create a return label and emailed me while I was on the call. He also answered some questions about the product and helped me pick the right T-shirts that I am super happy with!

Super happy with the product and specially with the customer support

Tip for consumers:
Call the customer support to get product suggestions and any discount code

Next Level 3600 - Premium Short Sleeve Crew, Midnight Navy, M

Hi Manuel, This order has been delivered. We apologize about the delay and the inconvenience caused. Let us know if you require further information. Please accept our genuine apology. Best regards, Social Media & Reputation Manager

See more answers (2)

Hello Tonya, We sincerely apologize about the unanswered emails and the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide your order ID so we can help you resolve this issue? Don't hesitate to contact us if you require further information. Best regards,

See more answers (2)

Hello Brian, We sincerely apologize about the delay and the inconvenience caused. Please note that this order will ship out shortly and a tracking number will be sent to you as well. Don't hesitate to contact us if you require further information. Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hi there, We sincerely apologize for this delay and the issue caused. Please note that this order will ship out shortly and a tracking number will be sent to you as well. Please accept our genuine apology. Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hi there, We sincerely apologize about this delay and the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, we had a software bug with our warehouses where they didn't receive any of our orders and we had to place every order manually, which caused a huge delay. We are currently working very hard to make sure every customer is satisfied. Would you like to cancel this order? Don't hesitate to contact us if you require further information and please accept our genuine apology. Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hi there, We sincerely apologize about the delay and the inconvenience caused. Please note that our phone lines are currently offline but we will be back online shortly! Please let me know how I can help you regarding your order. It will be my pleasure to prioritize your order due to the delay. Please let me know if you require further information. Have a great day! Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hello there, We sincerely apologize about this issue and the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide your order ID so I can help you resolve this issue? Please let me know! Best regards,

By Wordans R.,

Hello Carlos, We sincerely apologize about all the delays. I would like to confirm that every customers receive their orders despite the delays. Would you please provide your order ID so we can help you resolve this issue? Thank you!

By Wordans R.,

Hello Scott, We sincerely apologize you feel this way. Could you please provide an order ID so we can help you resolve the issue you're having? Thank you!

By Wordans R.,

Hello Mark, Could you please provide an order ID so I can help you resolve this issue? Please let me know if you require further information. Have a great day!

By Wordans R.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Wordans CA staff and other customers.

Cheap wholesale products for everyone. Bulk discounts, no minimum. Buy at crazy wholesale prices.

wordansr
Wordans R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wordans CA?

Have a question about Wordans CA?