Review of Wordans

Tel: 1 855 967 3267
questions@wordans.com

carolr328
7/31/19

Have ordered many times and each order has been exactly as ordered. Delivery has been between 2 to 5 days. Am a satisfied customer that will be ordering again.

amandad240
6/10/19

Haven't been receiving tracking numbers or updates on orders. Taking a lot longer then normal to ship out packages. Overall not happy lately with shipping.

chiom
6/10/19

Can anybody say, that Wordans EVER delivered?
Doesnt really seem so.

Hundreds of 1 Star ratings, and only some (fake) positive.

johnf1041
6/8/19

I have ordered from Wordans many times and each time my order was as described and on time. I would recommend Wordans to anyone interested in good product pricing and quality.

seanp115
4/16/19

I do not recommend Worden's. I ordered items and they do not show up on time, When I questioned customer service they indicate that it is on the way and when it will be here but it never shows up.

jefs9
3/12/19

They are no better since NEEDEN is in charge, no names addresses or any info on how to contact them. the address on their website is incorrect, it is an attorney, may be same people? Shut this place down, I thought Canadians were cooler than this! Cheers!

nicholash120
1/31/19

I thought I would write this review in light of all of the bad reviews Wordans has received. I have ordered from Wordans twice. The 1st time I ordered 2 hoodies and the 2nd time I ordered 3 hoodies and 2 long sleeved shirts. Both orders were shipped out and received within a week. The prices were amazing and the product was exactly as described and as I expected the Gildan products to be. Sometimes popular items go out of stock but are replaced within days. There were no problems whatsoever. Maybe they have made improved changes to their system or customer service. I will be ordering again.

customers74
1/30/19

The scam company issued this statement:

"Since May 23, 2018, NEEDEN.COM Inc. became the official licensee of Wordans.com in the US. Therefore, NEEDEN.COM Inc. can't be held liable nor responsible in connection with any matter arising from the use of Wordans.com prior to May 23, 2018, including all orders placed before this date on Wordans.com. All requests regarding the use of Wordans.com prior to this date must be addressed to the former licensee of Wordans.com which is WORDANS USA LLC (401 WEST BAY PLAZA, PLATTSBURGH, NY 12901)."

sherryt68
1/24/19

Ordered 3 shirts on the January 3rd didn't receive until January 20th. Only received 2 of the shirts. I have sent several emails and no response. They have no number to contact. Whatever you do do not order from this company. They will steal your money and you are stuck with what they have done. Horrible horrible place.

danielm751
1/16/19

We loved the T shirts we purchased. They run true to size. I purchased red ones and they did not fade.

elizabetha326
12/13/18

Ordered on April! They got their money same day I ordered, of course!
Still waiting!
Never again.
Karma is a @!%$*. It will follow you always and in the end God will deal with you .
Shame on you.

mindyc32
12/10/18

I received my order after a long wait, then items did not match online description. Emails to customer service regarding return procedure go unanswered. I returned items because the policy says "returns must be received by the warehouse in 14 days from delivery". Sent with all of my order info and receipts. UPS shows they received and signed for items on 11/26/18 (under 14 days) and I have not gotten my refund of $113.33 as of 12/10/18. More emails sent and unanswered by their customer service. Filed complaint with BBB, along with many others and I'm sure my claim will also go unanswered. This company needs to be shut down for fraudulent business practices.

tr93
12/2/18

I blame myself for dealing with this company. I've had issues in the past but I was able to get response which made me try them for the last time. My order was placed around Thanksgiving and I needed the order out by the following Friday. The following Friday night after Thanksgiving when my clients needed the shirts is when my package was delivered. Unsatisfactory. I emailed them several times asking where was my tracking number never got anything. I had to go out to buy 81 shirts so that my clients could have their shirts when promised. Now i have shirts I do not need. Needless to say I can not get a refund but a coupon that I dont want because I will never order from wordans again.

carolt156
11/23/18

I ordered 6 tee shirts on April 27, 2018. It is now November 23, 2018 and though my credit card was charged at the time of order I STILL have not received my order - that's right, SEVEN months later - and no-one has responded to my email inquiries, though I do receive an automated email that says a customer service rep will respond w/in 2 days. If I could give this company minus 10 points I would.

rj104
11/13/18

Very poor customer satisfaction. The product is good, service is bad. I ordered 2 long sleeve tee Shirts with pocket. They sent me one and back ordered the other and issued a coupon. I tried to order another one, and it showed 47 in stock. They canceled the order. I ask for a refund they promised but never refunded. They were very quick to charge but played games and never refunded excuse it takes 3 weeks for a refund, meanwhile they claim that any request should be done within 30 days. People shouldn't buy from them.

amyg269
11/6/18

Absolutely awful that they would scam people out of their hard earned money. I've been waiting two months for a hundred dollar order and nothing yet. I've tried contacting them but to no avail. Reading these reviews I can see I was foolish for trusting such a sketchy company. Maybe, Wordans, you could stop coming up with excuses and not rob innocent people of their money? Thanks.

nathana55
11/2/18

Bought a dozen medium-sized Gildan Softstyle t-shirts online. I live in Toronto. I received the order about 4 days later -- ordered on a weekend. Size was as expected -- slim build. Everything went as expected. No problem.

margaretr162
10/30/18

I ORDERED JACKETS AND THEY WERE THE CHEAPEST MATERIAL SO I RETURNED THEM AND STILL NO REFUND. I AM CHARGING BACK MY ENTRIRE ORDER. I WOULD ENCOURGE EVERYONE TO DO THE SAME. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

abigailh27
10/21/18

I ordered 5 hoodies and 1 sweatpants for my 15 yr. old on 10/18/18. Next day on the 19th of October this Fraudulent Company charged my credit card in the amount of $83.34 . Today is 10/21/18 and still says the order is Pending and will be shipped out soon. I tried to contact customer service via email, calling but no one is there. Very Sad to think there are people who would Steal your hard earned money for their profit.
Why is this company still in Business online ripping people off?? I just don't Understand??

davel240
10/13/18

I received only 50% of my order, when contacted they answer that the ''delay'' was passed so they can't do anything, it was a few weeks...A bunch of thief is what they are !

domingoj4
10/5/18

This is the worst experience I had so far , it's been more than 6mo and still have not receive my order, nor a response , I have field a complaint and they don't seem to care ,moving forward to legal action this is a RIP Off over 300 dls no money and no merchandise. Don't buy from this company trust me it's not worth it ,lost money and customer's due to this fake company.

renaeg3
10/3/18

I purchased shirts online for my business to then go and have my logo put on them. I needed 100% cotton shirts and that is what was stated they are online. I was sent the shirt but its 50% cotton 50% polyester which is hot as balls for FLORIDA!!! No answer to my emails after giving them their 48 hours to reply each time.

dianeb367
10/2/18

My review is a zero. I bought a chair and ottoman for close to 500 and I have a foot stool to show for it. They sent the same emails every time I ask again it this was like 3 Or 4 months I purchased this ago. And it took forever to receive the ottoman. They Stold all the cash I had to buy a chair. I am Sooo angry. And I sent a photo of the package I did receive. Also sending a credible photo was sent which also did nothing.

edwynv
9/30/18

5 months went by b4 we received our shirts, & it was an incomplete order. Till this day we never got the rest of our order or a refund. We order from them so we can silkscreen our business logo 4 a charity event, needless to say we had to order from somewhere else so we can have everyhing on time, my advice dont do it you'll regret it. As a biz owner this would not be acceptable to any of my clients :(

daleniap
9/27/18

I made an order like 6 months ago and I never received my package. DO NOT EVER USED THIS COMPANY.......

Hi Manuel, This order has been delivered. We apologize about the delay and the inconvenience caused. Let us know if you require further information. Please accept our genuine apology. Best regards, Social Media & Reputation Manager

By Wordans R., Wordans Representative

Hello Tonya, We sincerely apologize about the unanswered emails and the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide your order ID so we can help you resolve this issue? Don't hesitate to contact us if you require further information. Best regards,

By Wordans R., Wordans Representative

Hello Brian, We sincerely apologize about the delay and the inconvenience caused. Please note that this order will ship out shortly and a tracking number will be sent to you as well. Don't hesitate to contact us if you require further information. Best regards,

By Wordans R., Wordans Representative

Hi there, We sincerely apologize for this delay and the issue caused. Please note that this order will ship out shortly and a tracking number will be sent to you as well. Please accept our genuine apology. Best regards,

By Wordans R., Wordans Representative

Hi there, We sincerely apologize about this delay and the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, we had a software bug with our warehouses where they didn't receive any of our orders and we had to place every order manually, which caused a huge delay. We are currently working very hard to make sure every customer is satisfied. Would you like to cancel this order? Don't hesitate to contact us if you require further information and please accept our genuine apology. Best regards,

By Wordans R., Wordans Representative

Hi there, We sincerely apologize about the delay and the inconvenience caused. Please note that our phone lines are currently offline but we will be back online shortly! Please let me know how I can help you regarding your order. It will be my pleasure to prioritize your order due to the delay. Please let me know if you require further information. Have a great day! Best regards,

By Wordans R., Wordans Representative

Hello there, We sincerely apologize about this issue and the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide your order ID so I can help you resolve this issue? Please let me know! Best regards,

By Wordans R., Wordans Representative

Hello Carlos, We sincerely apologize about all the delays. I would like to confirm that every customers receive their orders despite the delays. Would you please provide your order ID so we can help you resolve this issue? Thank you!

By Wordans R., Wordans Representative

Hello Scott, We sincerely apologize you feel this way. Could you please provide an order ID so we can help you resolve the issue you're having? Thank you!

By Wordans R., Wordans Representative

Hello Mark, Could you please provide an order ID so I can help you resolve this issue? Please let me know if you require further information. Have a great day!

By Wordans R., Wordans Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Wordans staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Wordans