Woot!

Woot!. has a consumer rating of 2.96 stars from 442 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Woot!. also ranks 10th among Daily Deals sites. The most common issues with Woot!. are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 42.9%

• Woot.com sells one item a day until that item sells out or until the day is over.

• I contacted customer service, and they said they would ship the next day.
  • I will not order through Woot again as I don't relish getting defective items that aren't rectified in some way.
How would you rate Woot!?

“This is a very good store”

Sovier B.
7/28/20

This is a very good store if you are in need of cheap computers. Do not let te fact that the computers are not new interfere with your choice. The one that I bought has been working perfectly for the last few months. I just wish that they had given me a better charging cable. It is not that fast at charging.

“No customer service”

Mark C.
7/21/20

Due to COVID (our office being closed), we were not able us use or test the refurbished computer we purchased from Woot. When we got back in the office, we tried to start it and literally nothing happened. I did not ask for a refund, just a comparable replacement. Most companies are understanding during this pandemic, I guess Woot doesn't care. I will be sure to share my feels about Woot whenever I get a chance.

customer service (88) order (131) return policy (16) phone number (15) credit card (19) item (94) return label (6) email (79) 21 days (5) 15 minutes (5) amazon customer (5) 24 hours (4)
sovierb
roanw1
July 28th, 2020
For the fact that they sell refurbished computers I was so glad to know that the computers were so great. I mean that you cannot tell if they are new or not. They work like a charm. I got two and I a very satisfied with what I got. The computers work like brand new ones.
markc1854
July 21st, 2020
samire4
August 3rd, 2020
I lost 680 usd from your site. I did not buied any things. I did not knew how come. Please return my money to my visa card.
arnulfo
July 28th, 2020
I wanted to get a cheap high-end computer because a new one would cost me an arm and a leg. I am a gamer and we all know how a gaming laptop costs much. I managed to get one from them for a very cheap price. It works just fine and I am glad.
dylanr45
June 10th, 2019
Ordered a $270 set of security cameras. Received a $5 dog vest! Woot then made me jump through hoops to send them the $5 dog vest back, meanwhile they have charged my credit card $270. No apologies, just business as usual for Woot. Still waiting for a refund but I will not be a bit surprised if they attempt to steal my money. Also another strike against Amazon for owning a SCAM company. STAY AWAY!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY

karens300
March 16th, 2017
I've made many purchases through woot.com and never had a problem. I generally buy their t-shirts from the derby. The sizing is pretty accurate and now they offer two different manufacturers of shirts so you can pick the one you want. The American Apparel tends to run a little smaller than the Standard. I have noticed, the Standard tends to draw up ever so slightly after washing, so I am more mindful of that when ordering now.
feliper19
May 13th, 2017
I have been purchasing all kinds of goods from Woot. Everything from Clothes to electronics to household items and I've never been disappointed with that website. I had to return a couple items but I get a fast reply when asking about my returns. I would recommend it to all my family and friends.
jeffk348
November 15th, 2019
Horrible. A company owned by Amazon. Purchased a HP Deskjet 2600 All in one printer from "Woot One Day SALE" for $39.99 plus shipping. After I ordered it I was looking at tracking my package and stumbled across the SAME printer at Amazon for $24 Free Shipping. Never Again!
janb60
February 21st, 2016
Products are Always exactly as described from cool trendy t-shirts to kids games and clothes to unusual gifts. Never a disappointment with flat $5 shipping
bw88
April 19th, 2018
I bought my tshirt because I had to have it because of what picture it had on it. I'm so glad I was planning all along to cut out the pic and frame it because with my curves I wouldn't even be able to fit it over my head! XL Women in what country? It might even be too small for a small dog!. I do love the picture on it though. Thank you. Only really thin people could wear this though.
kerris7
August 24th, 2016
I really like this site - they would get 5 stars, except that they do sell out of their good deals. Makes sense, but I'm upset when I miss out. Lol

I check their site first thing in the morning to see what the deal of the day is... and then check it with amazon or someplace else - just to see if it's a good deal or not. Sometimes yes - sometimes no. What I have ordered - I'm very happy with and they are quick to ship out. Overall... woo hoo for Woot!
vasun
August 3rd, 2019
In these times, when online companies have to pay attention to their customer service, Woot is so bad that I use their customer service is the reason why Amazon is the only place to shop these days.

Woot sells awful products at great prices.
And you can further torture yourself by trying to get help from their customer service. I bought something from them. After exchanging a few emails with their customer service about the order, it dawned on me - these guys don't care. They got my money and it is not coming back, no matter what. So why waste more time on this. I cut my losses and learnt the hard way about this company.
dwighth23
December 26th, 2017
Been Wootin for years. Great values, easy returns, good prices. What more is there to say? Start Wootin.
stephenk231
January 10th, 2019
I purchased a Video Projector on Monday. By Friday, the status on Woot.com still showed "preparing to ship." I contacted customer service, and they said they would ship the next day. On the following Monday, the status on Woot.com still showed "preparing to ship." I called, then emailed, and received the run-around treatment, and gave me a list of possible measures that "they" would take. All the while, they have my money. Doesn't the vendor usually charge the customer upon shipment of the product? So, I called and emailed again. Each time, they delay 2 more days, for no reason provided. This is not rocket science! Just send the item for which I paid. I even asked to speak with a supervisor, but that did not happen. I do not want something they think is similar. I do not want a possible refund. I do not want to wait any longer. But, that is just what they continue to do. Now, it is the end of the following week, and they insist they are making every effort to "personally" take care of my issue. BEWARE! Avoid Woot.com, unless you want to be disappointed.
lesliem35
March 22nd, 2015
I really enjoy woot and they have great deals. I do not like their customer service/support. Everytime I've contacted woot via email, it's as if no one actually reads what is written and they always send a stock email that does not address the issue
charless651
May 24th, 2019
I purchased a laptop and Windows 10 Pro. The laptop works fine except the Widows is an unauthorized version - not supplied with the Windows Key and can't be activated.

Called 3 times and emailed multiple times. They aren't providing the Windows Key and won't refund now that I'm passed 90 days.

*****Buyer be ware! Don't support this company*****
danielleb13
January 6th, 2016
Always quality stuff, and love their inventory... great customer service. Love sense of humor.
larryu3
February 25th, 2016
Recently made a purchase that was not as advertised. I emailed for a refund and they responded saying that, acc to their return policy, my item was not eligible for refund. After pressing the issue further and offering a valid argument, they obliged and refunded the price of the item and the shipping fee. I see a lot of negative reviews on here and I have to agree with some of the concerns. I feel the return policy is a bit too strict but it is clearly laid out. Perhaps my agreeable experience was due to my longevity as a customer but whatever the reason, they've kept me as a customer. Also, I paid with Amazon payments, so I don't know if that affected the outcome since I'm a regular Amazon customer, also.
derekk7
February 22nd, 2016
Woot is supposed to be a great deal site, but now it is a fake deal site meaning the prices are normal retail and prices are better elsewhere on the same products
guys21
December 20th, 2016
After reading all the bad reviews in regards to returns I was a bit skeptical of the return process. I remembered that there was a little blurb about holiday purchases of wearable items on the item page. I sent them a note and within two hours Woot responded with return verification and prepaid UPS labels. That's pretty darn sweet service. If you need to do this, go to your Woot account, click on "Stuff You Bought", login again, then scroll to the item you need to return where there will be a "I Need Help" link. Just fill out the reason for return and send them a note. Disclaimer: I do not know at this time if they will be charging a re-stocking fee (which would be ironic, because I'm returning stockings) and will update this review to reflect any changes should they come.

UPDATE - no restocking fee. Returns went off without a hitch.
feliper18
November 3rd, 2016
I have been buying stuff from Woot and every item that I have purchased has been great deals. I will continue buying merchandise from this site.

Tip for consumers: If you're not satisfied with what you purchase, just give them a chance to make it right. For example. I bought a carpet cleaner and I keep it inside the box for about 3 or 6 Months, and when it came time to use it, it was broken. So I contacted Woot thinking they would give me the run around because I took so long on returning the cleaner but they took back my returned and I got my money back.

toyzp
July 25th, 2019
My order preparing for shipment and 2-3 hours after purchase my order has been denied, why? Thanks for helping
dregonflym
January 2nd, 2014
I have ordered MANY times from this site. I am always super happy with pricing, quality, swiftness, and customer service.
Excellent!
adamh54
May 29th, 2018
This site has decent deals if you can handle virtually no customer service. Ordered shirts over 10 days ago and if I had zero status updates despite multiple emails. Their attitude has become you get it when you get it nothing we can do... I've had this experience on multiple purchases.

Not until you buy something... then you're screwed!

By Vince A.