Review of Woofely

Woofely reviews

Tel: 24000030476

johannas44
2/10/19

Fuyez !!!! Les produits sont aussi laids et mal taillés que la livraison est longue ..... une honte !

Plus de trois mois pour la livraison et un manteau qui tient plus de la serpillère multicolores qu'autre chose. Importable.

mariad264
1/18/19

Do not order from this company. I saw the coats from an ad on Instagram. I placed an order and my shipment took a few weeks. The clothing was horrible in quality and had a plastic feeling to it. They also looked nothing like the photos. I requested my money back but they wanted to give me a credit to buy more things from them- which I never will. They say the refund takes months which I'm not sure why. Do not waste your money as the products are terrible.

marthas258
1/14/19

This is a fraud company. Horrible quality, LOLS NOTHING LIKE THE PICYURES LITERALLY. I guess you get what you pay for. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY. You would be way better off spending less at a goodwill store!

melissap220
1/14/19

WOOFELY website is a scam. I purchased a coat from them. When I received it, it was NOTHING!!!! LIKE THE PICTURE on the website. When i sent an email to complain, they responded days later and said they will give me back $12 of my $53 purchase. When I pushed back they said I needed to send them a picture of the coat(2 days later) once I did that, they respond that I needed to mail them the coat back to California even though it came from China. I only had 4 days to do so since they dragged on with giving me the mailing address. It has been 3 weeks and I have yet to be refunded. They keep telling me they are going to send out refund but nothing. SHUT THIS WEBSITE DOWN!

Tip for consumers: Do not purchase from them. Pictures on website are not actual products

saras389
1/14/19

I bought a "wool like cardigan".... and AFTER 1 MONTH (!) what I got was a plasticky horrible, unwearable cover....
I don't need to say much, just look at the pictures. Incredible how they can put something on the web site, and send you totally another thing....
I reported this website to the Trade Division of the Chinese Embassy in my Country (Italy) hoping they can check on them.
Big learning, only buy from well known serious companies with an ethic.
Stay away, is a scam website...

gladysp15
1/11/19

I ordered 11/17...plenty of time for the holidays but still nothing...I'm filing a formal complaint with BBB

natashas105
1/10/19

Took over 2 months to get the product to me, despite having to pay for shipping. They charge you a bit of money for a crap product. The photos make the product seem so great and like they will be absolutely perfect. Just be careful and know you're spending money you could use to get an actually good piece of clothing.

kimg224
1/8/19

Poor quality, poor craftsmanship, super small sizes ( I ordered a medium knowing I was a small and it was smaller than an extra small!) even though size chart stated true to size. The material of their blouses are like cheap a costume kimono! Absolute GARBAGE! Forget about getting your money back not worth the LONG hassle and fight and return shipping.

lenkab1
1/3/19

Woofely is just a joke!
I ordered my coat a month ago. I know many fashion websites have clothes and stuff from AliExpress but usually they at first ordered to know how it looks like and then selling them.
This website just take a payment from you, paid $37,21 for coat and another $7,95 for shipping (10-15 working days) my order took more than that. When after two weeks came confirmation email and tracking number it automatically takes me to the AliExpress tracking system.
When my coat arrived I was just so angry and disappointed about that! Size of course doesn't fit me,length wasn't even close to the one what I expect, material cheap of course, nothing like on the website! Item is just a joke!
And what about the customer service? Joke as well. They didn't even answer you for what you was asking. Asked me to send them some pictures about my coat to see why I'm unhappy. After I took some pictures and send it to them, they email me back that it's SLIGHTLY different because of the camera and light how they are taking the pictures!? And offer me to keep the coat and get $12 refund or get like a coupon $15 for shopping on their website! What a joke when my email says I WILL NEVER EVER SHOPPING FROM THEIR WEBSITE AGAIN!!!
Not recommending to anyone!!!!!!

irisl24
1/2/19

After reading these reviews, I can't believe how awful Woofely is. First of all, I'm surprised some people actually GOT their items! I placed my order a month ago and still nothing. "Customer service" just emails with apparently fake updates of your items being shipped. I unfortunately now have to dispute $150 with my bank. This is so ridiculous and FRUSTRATING! DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!

shahidar
12/27/18

I ordered a coat on 11.27 and I still cannot track my package. Paypal says that the sender has not distributed the product yet. I tried to be understanding as the holidays are crazy, but not even distributed? I'm glad I only ordered on item just to test them out and not everything I wanted. I hope they get shut down soon.

jillw122
12/26/18

The absolute flimsiest material, clothes run small and what I received is not what was pictured. SUCH A WASTE OF MONEY!! Will cost too much to return, so I am out the money with nothing but junk. Don't waste your time or money!

rhondah127
12/19/18

I'm contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge $169.00 there are Christmas gift $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

patriciab528
12/15/18

They are plain thieves. They send what they want and not what you order and they do not accept returns based on their "distance" and the great amount of time it takes to return. Everytging is tiny and nothing fits. The material is the worse. I do not know how PayPal still services their business. They should be put out of business. They defraud the public.

hannahg66
12/12/18

This website is a joke. Stole my money.

Sent me the $#*!TIEST clothes I've ever seen in my entire life that were blatantly not what was pictured on the site. When I tried to return they just stopped responding.

Questions? Get answers from the Woofely staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Woofely