Wondershare.net

Wondershare.net has a consumer rating of 1.17 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Wondershare.net also ranks 26th among Video Converter sites. The most common issues with Wondershare.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Really poor Customer Service and they already have their payment.
How would you rate Wondershare.net?

“Tried them 3 times and was scared but worked well.”

keith c.
7/8/17

I am nervouse about putting my card on any product on the web. I tried wondershare pdf ediitor, iphone backup, and iphone recovery. ALL OF THEM WORK OUT AWESOME. I could not believe it. I have a shop locally and do repairs. Most of my customers are on budgets. As I look at these reviews and the company being ownded by a chinese family, I got nervous. But then reality set in. YOu get wha tyou pay for. I paid 50 dollars and with a 50 percent shot of recovery it worked. No one relaly understand when you erase data or corrupt a drive most likely you will not get files unless you do not put any information on that phone or drive then quickly recover. Most complaints on here seem average problems related to software intergration. Most likely it be best to have someone you know or IT assist in certain problems. I am a little nervous the company is from china, but that can be normal biases from media and propaganda. The software works is what matters and no other good support is out there.

“Wondershare is a fraud BEWARE”

Vic L.
5/6/20

This company is fraudulent and predatory. There software and services are terrible. And when requesting for a refund they give you a hard time and refuse to refund your money. Be careful do not use this company and it's services.

customer service (5)
vicl17
May 6th, 2020
codyb158
August 2nd, 2020
The trial version is trash. They let you get all the way through the recovery process then make you purchase their product.

Ended up purchasing and it hasn't recovered or repaired a single file I have tried.

Extremely disappointed in this product and would not recommend at all!
staceya79
January 8th, 2020
Installed trial version which slowed my computer down considerably. Took a very long time for video conversions. Decided to uninstall it and after this my computer suddenly started getting the BSOD,,,, wtf... I had to actually found out that malware was left behind. I had to spend one hour cleaning out the malware and deleting the files associated with Wonder%$^#. Look out here.
keithc67
July 8th, 2017
I am nervouse about putting my card on any product on the web.
I paid 50 dollars and with a 50 percent shot of recovery it worked.
rigor1
June 9th, 2020
This app does not work at all, i bought a one year subscription to simply recover my deleted files from my GoPro when i went to Disneyland, i 'activated' it by pushing that blue button, it says 'signed in' and i try to recover ONE JPEG file and it prompts me to buy their plans WHICH I ALREADY HAVE.
markust16
July 21st, 2020
A disaster!
I had started with Filmora 9 and then switched to Pro (Mac version). Since I had to make a system change on Windows, I could no longer use both versions. So, since you can only activate and deactivate it online with email address. So I thought switching to Windows is no problem.
Pustekuchen (we say in German), I would have to buy new Windows versions because it is not possible in the system...! Aha, not going or making coal...!? Proposal was only I can transfer the license. Nice I thought, then I sell both licenses and is good. Again, Wondershare made a dash through the bill for me. Because it cannot be transferred to single people, but ONLY what is in my account. And that would be two versions, one Filmora9 and Pro.
So I've run an online shop for years, but I've never seen a stitch like this. So if you're not sure which operating system they're using. Leave the fingers of this company.
paulj606
December 26th, 2019
Purchased PDF element 6 and it's awful. Customer service did respond, but said they don't give refunds for dissatisfaction. Definitely not worth the price and definitely not worth a subscription. There are free products that function better and are less clunky.
cyrils20
March 10th, 2020
I was purchased doctor phone software is not working proper in my computer I will ask Money back but still they don't give me money back.
Order reference no.: 114178381Date/time: 2020-02-15 19:09:38, Order General Total: 29.95 USD Product name: Wondershare 1 Year Subscription, Product code: C19EF6D05A, Quantity: 1, Price/unit: 25.38 USD, Taxes (VAT): 4.57 USD, Total: 29.95 USD. Order subtotal: 25.38 USD, Order total: 29.95 USD ------------------ Order reference no.: 114365434, Date/time: 2020-02-15 15:44:35, Order General Total: 340.21 SEK, Product name: Wondershare 1 Year Subscription, Product code: C19EF6D05A, Quantity: 1, Price/unit: 288.31 SEK, Taxes (VAT): 51.90 SEK, Total: 340.21 SEK. Order subtotal: 288.31 SEK, Order total: 340.21 SEK
maggieo11
December 22nd, 2019
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - IT'S A SCAM. THEY QUICKLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU CAN'T CANCEL OR CHANGE PRODUCT AND YOU CAN'T PURCHASE PHYSICAL ITEM.
alfonsog31
February 1st, 2020
The program seemed to work but after reaching the white screen of the Apple Logo (indicading that the update was succesuful) it did not advanced any further. Now my phone wont even turn on. Not even display the logo of the battery charging which used to happen before. Now I do not know how will I fix my phone nor how much more will it cost to do so. I have been trying to reach tech support from wondershare but none of the have replied. I am asking for a refund for a month now and still no sign of wondershare whatsoever as if they did not care at all. The only thing I recognize of this program is that it was an easy download, but of course... charging 59$ it sure will be.
reviewerm2
August 7th, 2020
I spent $100 and bought the uniconverter software to export mxf files and it does not export mxf OP-Atom/ mxf OP-1A which was the only reason why I bought it in the first place.

I tried to reach out via their chat and I could only talk to a bot which was absolutely no help at all and kept repeating the same message over and over again. I then tried to call them and it didn't even ring, but went straight to a voice message saying "THIS NUMBER HAS BLOCKED ALL CALLS FROM CUSTOMERS"... they blocked all calls from customers. Can't even say "worst" customer service because there literally is none.

I am right out of college and spent $100 for no reason and can't even get in contact with them for a refund.

Additionally, I went in their refund policies and its pretty much impossible to get a refund anyways.
charlese143
February 22nd, 2019
This site is pretty much worthless, and forget about Tech Support. What it is good at is getting your money and then send you in circles. One piece of advice, I wish I had taken. Never ever by a product, that does not have a phone # you can reach, that provides support. I called the one number they had on their site, and all I got was some guy asking me to take survey in exchange for a chance to win a free cruise. SCAM!
phils188
September 26th, 2019
After purchasing software from this company I get an email from Paypal stating I had set up automatic payment system that authorised Wondershare to debit my Paypal account each year which I clearly did not. The wording on their purchase page says nothing about them setting up an automatic payment system. Totally unethical.
tiju
October 24th, 2019
They do NOT in ANY CASE refund YOUR money. Chinese scammers. Do not buy anything from them.

Thanks Wondershare, lost 50 because of you.
moniqueb37
March 24th, 2018
Never do business with them. Liars. They say money back guarantee then refuse. Out of Hong Kong. Thieves! Avoid. Or throw away your money to these crooks.
PDF editor could only rotate the entire page. No editing. Free version doesn't let you manipulate document, must buy. Purchase and it doesn't work. Never buy a thing from them.
johnc2382
July 11th, 2019
Company is a scam. It's all vaporware. They take your money, refuse a refund, and you're stuck with software that doesn't work even close to what they advertise. Support is a joke and just tries to string you along until you get frustrated and disengage.
samb364
June 9th, 2019
A Total Joke
Total Joke
(a) Applications don't crash; they don't even start. The "bug reporter" is a means of collecting your data.
(b) If you uninstall, you get taken to a "feedback" page - another way of collecting data - where the feedback submit button does not function
(c) Seeking a "contact" on the website takes you nowhere useful
(d) Chatbot runs around in circles and does not provide any information other than "Say Hi Wondershare and I will provide you with optimal solution". It does not. Interestingly enough, it responds to "Hi, Wondercrap":-)
(e) Facebook page has no one responding to people - and there is quite a lot of complaints about refunds, so caveat emptor.
The question is, under which legal system is this bunch of crooks operating?
paulk185
April 27th, 2017
If you want to throw away $100.00 buy this program. But, If you want to save 100.00 go look for another pdf software program somewhere else. My son just show me a web site on line that was free - so I delete this crap off of the computer installed the new one and it actually does a good job. Once you pay for it, it is yours, absolutely no refund. Should of read this web site first- my bad.
animeshg1
March 20th, 2018
Don't buy anything. They will not refund the money. The products will have issues. They will simply keep making you waste your time writing email after email. Their "money back guarantee" is a scam, too!
erinp46
February 26th, 2018
• Updated review
After a month of waiting and back and forth, Wondershare finally refunded my money. It took numerous emails for them to honor the money back guarantee. I am happy I got a refund but wont use this company for software again.
Total scam
February 10th, 2018
• Previous review
Their product didnt work. I contacted them the day after purchase and they refuse to refund my money and honor their 39 day money back guarantee. Its been 2 weeks of back and forth and still no refund. Bye bye $54.
seand62
June 19th, 2017
Wondershare Review, Very Shady company,
I downloaded software failed to retrieve my files from a simple HD video that had been deleted in error,
I contacted them instantly,$110 paid and they refuse to pay me back, No trial period, no customer care, just 2 fingers
hannahc82
August 20th, 2018
I purchased Filmora Wondershare two years ago and shortly after cancelled my subscription via email to support as requested on their website. I received an automatic reply to this email and so was assured that they had indeed received my cancellation. I was not charged again until two years later where I have recently had £22.46 deducted from account via paypal as an annual re subscription charge. Not only was the annual re subscription not made clear in the first place I had actually in fact contacted customer support as advised on their website to cancel my subscription two years prior anyway.

I have since contacted support to explain this mistake with evidence of my initial cancellation and request a full refund and although they say they reply within 48hours, almost two weeks later I have had no response.

If I do not get a response or a refund in the next week I will be forced to take legal action.

I understand mistakes are made in these instances but this is completely unacceptable and wondershare have ignored all my efforts of correspondence regarding this.

What a shame Wondershare!
larryr86
May 1st, 2018
I had one year subscription for dr fone that did NOT work to recover my android phone and resulted in serious software damage and voiding phone warranty. Tried to cancel vicious cycle of AUTO RENEW and charging my account for this unsubscribed software. I advise everyone to read the reviews and stay away from this scam company. This should be the last option to subscribe to any service from this company. Their customer service is very poor and usually with the same reply repeatedly (sorry we did not find a solution). I am wondering how some people rate them with 3-4 stars. Anyway their modus operandi is repeated unauthorized RENEWAL of subscription and that is the ONLY way for their survival. I'll never recommend this DR FONE TOOLKIT software to any body.
nicolettew2
April 3rd, 2018
I purchased PDF Element and sent a refund request in one day, as the software turned out to be pretty mediocre. The CS person offered me an upgrade to the Pro version. I said I didn't want the Pro version and would rather have the refund. Again, the request was not entertained - the CS told me to try the Pro version first and if I wasn't happy with it, they'd offer a refund.

A couple weeks later I sent another refund request and it was the same pitch again ("We can't give up on trying to help you without knowing what's wrong. How does the Pro version works for you?") When I insisted they should honor their 30-day refund guarantee and the customer service promise they made (about refunding my money if I didn't want the Pro version)... Radio silence. The CS person simply ignored my messages. Didn't bother to reply again.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM WONDERSHARE!
roseannd
December 12th, 2017
It stopped working and i don't know why. Beautiful name but not worth the money.
I would not buy this program again.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Wondershare.net staff and other customers.

Wondershare offers Video Software, PDF Tools, PC Utilities for Mac and Win users to convert & edit videos, photos or PDF files, make photo slideshow etc.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wondershare.net?

Have a question about Wondershare.net?