Wondershare.net

Wondershare.net has a consumer rating of 1.14 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Wondershare.net most frequently mention customer service problems. Wondershare.net ranks 31st among Video Converter sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Really poor Customer Service and they already have their payment.
How would you rate Wondershare.net?

“Tried them 3 times and was scared but worked well.”

keith c.
7/8/17

I am nervouse about putting my card on any product on the web. I tried wondershare pdf ediitor, iphone backup, and iphone recovery. ALL OF THEM WORK OUT AWESOME. I could not believe it. I have a shop locally and do repairs. Most of my customers are on budgets. As I look at these reviews and the company being ownded by a chinese family, I got nervous. But then reality set in. YOu get wha tyou pay for. I paid 50 dollars and with a 50 percent shot of recovery it worked. No one relaly understand when you erase data or corrupt a drive most likely you will not get files unless you do not put any information on that phone or drive then quickly recover. Most complaints on here seem average problems related to software intergration. Most likely it be best to have someone you know or IT assist in certain problems. I am a little nervous the company is from china, but that can be normal biases from media and propaganda. The software works is what matters and no other good support is out there.

“Products are no better than free versions that already exist online”

Derrek H.
2/22/21

I paid $70 for their recovery and repair products and was not able to repair any of the videos recovered from an old thumb drive. I had similar results using free products online. Don't waste your money.

customer service (8)
derrekh1
February 22nd, 2021

albertc141
August 18th, 2020

I've had Wondershare a few years, Always terrible customer service. Many times glitches with using it, wasting many hours. Also tried overcharging me. I think a bunch of monkeys could give better customer service. So when people review Wonder and they say Disaster, Trash, Terrible I agree with them 100%

lisao415
November 18th, 2020

Purchased video editor which continously crashed my PC, tried contacting Wondershare within an hour of downloading the program but had no response, so had to purchase a video editior from Movavi, which works a treat. Requested a refund from Wondershare to no avail. Feel completely ripped off, never even got to use Wondershare will not be dealing with them again... terrible customer service.

mikea1723
January 10th, 2021

I downloaded and PAID $59.95 for the software. The scan found 109436 files to recover but only one file was recovered. Ask for a refund and am being given a runaround like you wouldn't believe. This is an Offshore company I would recommend NOT doing business with them. I've been fighting with the for weeks with NO success. I guess they figure they got my money so screw you(me).

Tip for consumers:
Stay away from them.

Products used:
Recoverit.

alfonsog31
February 1st, 2020

The program seemed to work but after reaching the white screen of the Apple Logo (indicading that the update was succesuful) it did not advanced any further. Now my phone wont even turn on. Not even display the logo of the battery charging which used to happen before. Now I do not know how will I fix my phone nor how much more will it cost to do so. I have been trying to reach tech support from wondershare but none of the have replied. I am asking for a refund for a month now and still no sign of wondershare whatsoever as if they did not care at all. The only thing I recognize of this program is that it was an easy download, but of course... charging 59$ it sure will be.

vicl17
May 6th, 2020

This company is fraudulent and predatory. There software and services are terrible. And when requesting for a refund they give you a hard time and refuse to refund your money. Be careful do not use this company and it's services.

codyb158
August 2nd, 2020

The trial version is trash. They let you get all the way through the recovery process then make you purchase their product.

Ended up purchasing and it hasn't recovered or repaired a single file I have tried.

Extremely disappointed in this product and would not recommend at all!

richardc1866
August 18th, 2020

I'm using AllMyTube to record audio and video from the screen. Unfortunately, the audio quality is so bad at times that you can't make out the dialog. I've been trying to contact customer service by phone, email, and chat. When I have gotten through, I get someone that speaks very poor English, with an extremely muffled voice, and talks over me. It was impossible to communicate. It took 6 calls before I got through at all.
By email I'm getting completely non-responsive replies. It's pretty clear they are not reading the emails I'm sending.

I strongly recommend avoiding this company and this product.

keithc67
July 8th, 2017

I am nervouse about putting my card on any product on the web.
I paid 50 dollars and with a 50 percent shot of recovery it worked.

staceya79
January 8th, 2020

Installed trial version which slowed my computer down considerably. Took a very long time for video conversions. Decided to uninstall it and after this my computer suddenly started getting the BSOD,,,, wtf... I had to actually found out that malware was left behind. I had to spend one hour cleaning out the malware and deleting the files associated with Wonder%$^#. Look out here.

angeliquel10
October 6th, 2020

If I was able to give this company negative stars, I would do so.

I purchased a software program that failed to do what Wondershare claimed it would do.

I immediately requested a refund for the purchase and received an email that I would receive one, only to spend the next three weeks in a constant circle of emails from a different customer service representative each time telling me to contact 2CheckoutSupport.

Yet, every time I contacted 2CheckoutSupport, they would respond to tell me that I need to contact Wondershare.

I strongly do not recommend wasting your time or money with this company. Their software does not fulfill the purpose and the company will not make good on refunding your hard earned money and will give you nothing but a headache and frustration in the waiting.

I have had to file a claim with my bank in order to get this rectified. Wondershare needs to do a lot of work on customer service. They also make it extremely difficult to contact them outside of emails. They list phone numbers that will tell you there is no one to talk to you.

Be ye warned!

rigor1
June 9th, 2020

This app does not work at all, i bought a one year subscription to simply recover my deleted files from my GoPro when i went to Disneyland, i 'activated' it by pushing that blue button, it says 'signed in' and i try to recover ONE JPEG file and it prompts me to buy their plans WHICH I ALREADY HAVE.

markust16
July 21st, 2020

A disaster!
I had started with Filmora 9 and then switched to Pro (Mac version). Since I had to make a system change on Windows, I could no longer use both versions. So, since you can only activate and deactivate it online with email address. So I thought switching to Windows is no problem.
Pustekuchen (we say in German), I would have to buy new Windows versions because it is not possible in the system...! Aha, not going or making coal...!? Proposal was only I can transfer the license. Nice I thought, then I sell both licenses and is good. Again, Wondershare made a dash through the bill for me. Because it cannot be transferred to single people, but ONLY what is in my account. And that would be two versions, one Filmora9 and Pro.
So I've run an online shop for years, but I've never seen a stitch like this. So if you're not sure which operating system they're using. Leave the fingers of this company.

vanessad182
November 8th, 2020

Happy to take and hold over $80USD for a membership I had for barely an hour. Despite immediately contacting them to ask for assistance, they refused to refund anything whilst also patronising me. Saddening to know there are companies like this out there. I chose them as they were number 1. On a review I read.

paulj606
December 26th, 2019

Purchased PDF element 6 and it's awful. Customer service did respond, but said they don't give refunds for dissatisfaction. Definitely not worth the price and definitely not worth a subscription. There are free products that function better and are less clunky.

cyrils20
March 10th, 2020

I was purchased doctor phone software is not working proper in my computer I will ask Money back but still they don't give me money back.
Order reference no.: 114178381Date/time: 2020-02-15 19:09:38, Order General Total: 29.95 USD Product name: Wondershare 1 Year Subscription, Product code: C19EF6D05A, Quantity: 1, Price/unit: 25.38 USD, Taxes (VAT): 4.57 USD, Total: 29.95 USD. Order subtotal: 25.38 USD, Order total: 29.95 USD ------------------ Order reference no.: 114365434, Date/time: 2020-02-15 15:44:35, Order General Total: 340.21 SEK, Product name: Wondershare 1 Year Subscription, Product code: C19EF6D05A, Quantity: 1, Price/unit: 288.31 SEK, Taxes (VAT): 51.90 SEK, Total: 340.21 SEK. Order subtotal: 288.31 SEK, Order total: 340.21 SEK

maggieo11
December 22nd, 2019

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - IT'S A SCAM. THEY QUICKLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU CAN'T CANCEL OR CHANGE PRODUCT AND YOU CAN'T PURCHASE PHYSICAL ITEM.

reviewerm2
August 7th, 2020

I spent $100 and bought the uniconverter software to export mxf files and it does not export mxf OP-Atom/ mxf OP-1A which was the only reason why I bought it in the first place.

I tried to reach out via their chat and I could only talk to a bot which was absolutely no help at all and kept repeating the same message over and over again. I then tried to call them and it didn't even ring, but went straight to a voice message saying "THIS NUMBER HAS BLOCKED ALL CALLS FROM CUSTOMERS"... they blocked all calls from customers. Can't even say "worst" customer service because there literally is none.

I am right out of college and spent $100 for no reason and can't even get in contact with them for a refund.

Additionally, I went in their refund policies and its pretty much impossible to get a refund anyways.

charlese143
February 22nd, 2019

This site is pretty much worthless, and forget about Tech Support. What it is good at is getting your money and then send you in circles. One piece of advice, I wish I had taken. Never ever by a product, that does not have a phone # you can reach, that provides support. I called the one number they had on their site, and all I got was some guy asking me to take survey in exchange for a chance to win a free cruise. SCAM!

phils188
September 26th, 2019

After purchasing software from this company I get an email from Paypal stating I had set up automatic payment system that authorised Wondershare to debit my Paypal account each year which I clearly did not. The wording on their purchase page says nothing about them setting up an automatic payment system. Totally unethical.

tiju
October 24th, 2019

They do NOT in ANY CASE refund YOUR money. Chinese scammers. Do not buy anything from them.

Thanks Wondershare, lost 50 because of you.

moniqueb37
March 24th, 2018

Never do business with them. Liars. They say money back guarantee then refuse. Out of Hong Kong. Thieves! Avoid. Or throw away your money to these crooks.
PDF editor could only rotate the entire page. No editing. Free version doesn't let you manipulate document, must buy. Purchase and it doesn't work. Never buy a thing from them.

johnc2382
July 11th, 2019

Company is a scam. It's all vaporware. They take your money, refuse a refund, and you're stuck with software that doesn't work even close to what they advertise. Support is a joke and just tries to string you along until you get frustrated and disengage.

samb364
June 9th, 2019

A Total Joke
Total Joke
(a) Applications don't crash; they don't even start. The "bug reporter" is a means of collecting your data.
(b) If you uninstall, you get taken to a "feedback" page - another way of collecting data - where the feedback submit button does not function