Review of Wondershare.net

Wondershare.net reviews

Altena, NW 58762, DE

charlese143
2/22/19

This site is pretty much worthless, and forget about Tech Support. What it is good at is getting your money and then send you in circles. One piece of advice, I wish I had taken. Never ever by a product, that does not have a phone # you can reach, that provides support. I called the one number they had on their site, and all I got was some guy asking me to take survey in exchange for a chance to win a free cruise. SCAM!!!

hannahc82
8/20/18

I purchased Filmora Wondershare two years ago and shortly after cancelled my subscription via email to support as requested on their website. I received an automatic reply to this email and so was assured that they had indeed received my cancellation. I was not charged again until two years later where I have recently had £22.46 deducted from account via paypal as an annual re subscription charge. Not only was the annual re subscription not made clear in the first place I had actually in fact contacted customer support as advised on their website to cancel my subscription two years prior anyway.

I have since contacted support to explain this mistake with evidence of my initial cancellation and request a full refund and although they say they reply within 48hours , almost two weeks later I have had no response.

If I do not get a response or a refund in the next week I will be forced to take legal action.

I understand mistakes are made in these instances but this is completely unacceptable and wondershare have ignored all my efforts of correspondence regarding this.

What a shame Wondershare!

larryr86
5/1/18

I had one year subscription for dr fone that did NOT work to recover my android phone and resulted in serious software damage and voiding phone warranty. Tried to cancel vicious cycle of AUTO RENEW and charging my account for this unsubscribed software. I advise everyone to read the reviews and stay away from this scam company. This should be the last option to subscribe to any service from this company. Their customer service is very poor and usually with the same reply repeatedly (sorry we did not find a solution). I am wondering how some people rate them with 3-4 stars. Anyway their modus operandi is repeated unauthorized RENEWAL of subscription and that is the ONLY way for their survival. I'll never recommend this DR FONE TOOLKIT software to any body.

nicolettew2
4/3/18

I purchased PDF Element and sent a refund request in one day, as the software turned out to be pretty mediocre. The CS person offered me an upgrade to the Pro version. I said I didn't want the Pro version and would rather have the refund. Again, the request was not entertained - the CS told me to try the Pro version first and if I wasn't happy with it, they'd offer a refund.

A couple weeks later I sent another refund request and it was the same pitch again ("We can't give up on trying to help you without knowing what's wrong. How does the Pro version works for you?") When I insisted they should honor their 30-day refund guarantee and the customer service promise they made (about refunding my money if I didn't want the Pro version)... Radio silence. The CS person simply ignored my messages. Didn't bother to reply again.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM WONDERSHARE!

moniqueb37
3/24/18

Never do business with them. Liars. They say money back guarantee then refuse. Out of Hong Kong. Thieves! Avoid. Or throw away your money to these crooks.
PDF editor could only rotate the entire page. No editing. Free version doesn't let you manipulate document, must buy. Purchase and it doesn't work. Never buy a thing from them.

animeshg1
3/20/18

Don't buy anything. They will not refund the money. The products will have issues. They will simply keep making you waste your time writing email after email. Their "money back guarantee" is a scam, too!

erinp46
2/26/18
• Updated review

After a month of waiting and back and forth, Wondershare finally refunded my money. It took numerous emails for them to honor the money back guarantee. I am happy I got a refund but wont use this company for software again.

“Total scam”
2/10/18
• Previous review

Their product didnt work. I contacted them the day after purchase and they refuse to refund my money and honor their 39 day money back guarantee. Its been 2 weeks of back and forth and still no refund. Bye bye $54.

roseannd
12/12/17

It stopped working and i don't know why. Beautiful name but not worth the money.
I would not buy this program again.

keithc67
7/8/17

I am nervouse about putting my card on any product on the web.
I tried wondershare pdf ediitor, iphone backup , and iphone recovery. ALL OF THEM WORK OUT AWESOME.
I could not believe it . I have a shop locally and do repairs. most of my customers are on budgets. As I look at these reviews and the company being ownded by a chinese family, I got nervous. But then reality set in. YOu get wha tyou pay for.
I paid 50 dollars and with a 50 percent shot of recovery it worked.
no one relaly understand when you erase data or corrupt a drive most likely you will not get files unless you do not put any information on that phone or drive then quickly recover.
Most complaints on here seem average problems related to software intergration. Most likely it be best to have someone you know or IT assist in certain problems.
I am a little nervous the company is from china, but that can be normal biases from media and propaganda. The software works is what matters and no other good support is out there.

seand62
6/19/17

Wondershare Review, Very Shady company,
I downloaded software failed to retrieve my files from a simple HD video that had been deleted in error,
I contacted them instantly ,$110 paid and they refuse to pay me back, No trial period, no customer care, just 2 fingers

stuartm32
5/23/17

If you have to re-install Wondershare software because you have had to format your PC or you have purchased a new PC then this is going to affect your licence. Once a licence has been registered to a pc, you cant de-register it, and if you format and reinstall then you will hit problems with their licence policy that says if you have to re-install more than 5 times for any reason, computer crashes, new PC purchase etc, then your licence will be blocked and you must buy a new licence. Below is a link to their terms that state this. Of course I had not seen this when I purchased and never thought any company would have such a ridicules policy, but after a couple of weeks of computer crashes where I re installed several times trying to track what was causing the crash. I got my licence cancelled, emails to wondershare just said if you re-install for any reason you have to re purchase no they were not interested thats there policy, they did not care if it was because my PC had crashed and been re-installed, just kept quoting, if you re-install more than 5 times, for any reason you lose your licence end of

paulk185
4/27/17

If you want to throw away $100.00 buy this program. But, If you want to save 100.00 go look for another pdf software program somewhere else. My son just show me a web site on line that was free - so I delete this crap off of the computer installed the new one and it actually does a good job. Once you pay for it, it is yours, absolutely no refund. Should of read this web site first- my bad.

kcm
4/22/16

I have seen reports against the wondershare software company as far back as 2013. Why are they not caught.
I puchased a money back guaranteed software to tidy up my misic libarary. Of course it didnt work as stated. When you ask for refund you find that its impossible to reach them and all of them lie low, giggling at how clever they have been.

Tip for consumers: Dont ever order or pay anything to wondershare.

leez3
12/23/14

Ordered and paid for their Dr Fone software using their "buy now" button after downloading the software. "Buy Now" button should actually be changed to "PAY NOW, and then we'll take our sweet time with the registration key and get back to you when we fee like it" button. Never got my registration code. I guess the "Wonder" part of their Wondershare is "wondering" when you actually get what you pay for. They simply don't give a rip about customers. Multiple emails have gone unanswered. Their web site claims to have 24/7 chat support. HA. Liars. These guys are a joke and a rinky dink, fly-by-night scam. The only reason I am giving them one star is that there no option for zero stars.

michaelm3
11/6/09

I purchased a "DVD to Blackberry Converter" from Wondershare.com on 10-31-09 and still have not received the Key Code to download the product. I've tried for 4 days to contact them and have received multiple confirmation that my order was received, but still can not get a response or the Key Codes needed for downloading. Really poor Customer Service and they already have their payment.

Questions? Get answers from the Wondershare.net staff and other customers.

Wondershare.net?