Review of WomanOcean

WomanOcean reviews

alycef2
5/2/19

Doesnt fit properly. I'm a large, i look like I have saggy breasts. No compression, not slimming at all. They dont accept returns!!!!!!!

chloeh45
4/24/19

I purchased 2 of their ponytail baseball caps. They took about 8 weeks to arrive, shipped from China and they are so poorly made that the brims of the caps aren't even sewn on straight!!! They claim to be based in USA and charged accordingly! It cost me $55AUD and to be honest WISH would probably have been better quality for $7! Don't waste your money!

jessicav95
3/16/19

If your thinking about buy from womanocean.com stay away, they ship from CHINA which means it can take anywhere from 5 - 10 weeks for your order to arrive. If you have already ordered from them call your bank open a dispute or go to your paypal and open a dispute.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

barbaram602
1/5/19

So disappointed in this product. Does not control or make you look slimmer. Very flimsy and cheaply made. Don't bother purchasing.

nancyj166
1/1/19

The shapewear is a thin, flimsy joke. You would be better served by buying a tight t-shirt. Don't waste your money. The shaper does not shape or make any change to your body shape.

veronicac107
12/28/18

This whole experience was upsetting and unfortunate buying from this company. I had made my order on November 30th and then December 27th comes around and still nothing. The tracking they provided wasn't accurate, it said it was on the way from China for practically a whole month. If you notice they don't even display their reviews on their website because they know they are not providing the proper customer service. Highly disappointed with this company, would never buy again.

kimberlys329
12/21/18

Thumbs down !! shady company, no phone number to call no supervisor to talk to you ,just a lousy experience ,never again !!!!

patricko94
12/17/18

Apparently this site does not have central distribution and transfers order overseas for manufacture and Distribution.
Catchy name lures you in.
very disappointed.

latoyah24
12/12/18

I mistakenly didn't wait to see how the first order went and I ordered a phone case and th other reviews are correct it took forever, came from China, which I didn't mind until it didn't fit my phone! Two I ordered the phone magnetic mount and they sent me the wrong one, I ordered the one for the dash and they sent the one for your vent!

laurak252
11/24/18

I ordered a top, that I saw in pictures, looked very nice - sequined. My order didn't come for a very a long time and then showed on a notice that it would be shipped from China. When it finally arrived, the quality was very poor. Very thin material with sequins although it was only as heavy as a table napkin. I wanted to send it back (they did finally refund my purchase) but they said I didn't have to send it back to them. I would not recommended purchasing clothes from this company.

barbarar366
11/19/18

I ordered this revolutionary compression comfortable shape wear. Well it is Garbage! It's like putting on a pantyhose over your body. Picture that compression. That's about as compressed as you'll get.

Yep it is. They're a China based company, the same as wish but even worse quality! I ordered two caps which took 8+ weeks to arrive, shipped from China and the craftsmanship was so bad that the brims aren't even sewn on straight! If I was you I would report the payment to your bank and try to cancel it.

By Chloe H.
Questions? Get answers from the WomanOcean staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WomanOcean