Review of Wiggle

Wiggle reviews

PO6 3EN

sandror22
2/13/19

Terrible customer service when it comes to returns - painful, time-consuming, not commercial at all and most of all, they charge you to return wrong items!

kevino127
1/22/19

BOUGHT PAIR OF RUNNING SHOES THEN GOT EMAIL SAYING ORDER HAD BEEN CANCELLED WITH NO REASON OR EXPLANATION. THEN RECEIVED ANOTHER EMAIL SAYING DISPATCHED WITH TRACKING NUMBER - GREAT THATS MORE LIKE IT!. A WEEK LATER CHASED CUSTOMER SERVICES AND THEY SAID ORDER HAD BEEN CANCELLED. STILL NO EXPLANATION. FINALLY CHECKED MY ACCOUNT ON WIGGLE.COM, STILL SHOWING AS DISPATCHED WITH TRACKING NUMBER!! BUT NOTHING EVER ARRIVWED. UTTER AND COMPLETE SHAMBLES

melissaf157
1/21/19

ordered a garmin watch and heart rate monitor - for circa £600 - and received an empty box!!
no customer service phone number, and been told to wait 12 hours for an email reply!
disgusting

cs301
1/12/19

cThis website is a con! Buyers beware and stay away from this site. These trust pilot reviews are unreliable! I bought a pair of hiking boots for a next day delivery and today was given a different colour. I tried to contact them but they do not have a contact number or email address advertised on their website. You can only talk to them through a useless chat box, which disconnects at times. This is very unreliable and untrustworthy of them. Then Tim whom I spoke to said that they gave me the correct item even though it was obviously not as my order was a black and grey colour, instead I was delivered a blue and green shoe. They are so imcompetent. Considering that they are a company selling shoes, they should be able to carefully identify the correct colour the buyer orders. Apparently this is a common issue according to another review website named sitejabber and you will see what I am talking about.
See for yourself. I do not know how they got a 9/10 on trustpilot! Total waste of time! Site jabber is more reliable!

simons146
1/9/19

I ordered a £100 coat that didn't arrive. Contacted wiggle who told me that it had been tracked and that delivery had been successful, even though they had no proof and the delivery wasn't signed for. I have been told that I will not get a refund. Disgusting.

vincentc167
1/3/19

They sent the wrong one, emailed customer
sevices and sent a picture, they got back saying yes they had and trainig had now been given to the offending individial, send it back to our returns wearhouse where a replacement will be despached, wasnt happy with this as its their mistake after this all further emails just fobbing, in the meantime get asked to review wiggle on trustpilot needless to say it wasnt good, get a quick reply saying the correct one would be sent immediatley only to find out the new order is a back order although the website shows in stock, it would apear that wiggle will take payment for orders they cannot meet give you the runaround then hopefully by the time they recieve the wrong item back they maybe will be able to, this is either company policy or its run by a shower of clowns either way use them at your own peril because I wont be again.

ivanv35
12/18/18

Placed an order and paid for "one day delivery". One week later no order, nobody knows where it is or when it will be delivered.
Oh, and if you want to cancel it and be refunded it will take "up to 3 weeks" to get your money back. GREAT.

Customer service is a joke, with empty (!!???) emails and an useless online chat.

NEVER AGAIN.

emk7
12/16/18

long time shopper.. will never use their service again. their customer service is attrocious.. i hope they shut down and stop getting to abuse monopolies.

ashtonh25
11/20/18

Having placed an order for a Garmin Watch bundle on the 19th for next day delivery, I then discovered myself that they had cancelled the order. They did not email or text me, I simply happened to log into my account. This time, they did not take payment.

Having spoken to a member of their team, who said it was a technical issue on their end, I then processed a second order. I used a different card on this occasion and payment was taken in full. I then logged into my account a few moments later to find the order had again been cancelled.

It appears that they are offering items are a considerably discount, undoubtedly to catch peoples attention. Then, when somebody buys them, they are cancelling the order. The most problematic issue is that they are taking the money and holding it.

With no phone number and slow online chat, they offer little support. I would urge people to avoid using Wiggle.

simonc123
9/8/18

I ordered a pair of reebok legacy lifters on Friday the 31st of August ready for a competition on Saturday the 8th. I had a confirmation email saying that the shoes would be delivered on or before the 6th August. On 7th August they still had not arrived so I contacted customer services to find out when it would be delivered. I then received in my view a sarcastic email saying due to a mix up they would not be delivered and there might be some alternatives goodies on wiggle that could make up for this. Normally I wouldn't be to bothered but the fact I needed the shoes for 0800 Saturday for a competition. The annoyance is that they couldn't be bothered to let me know earlier in the week so that I could source a alternative pair.

tanyan23
7/19/18

Purchased a mountain bike for Christmas. Within 6months (bike only used for 3 months) the gears were not changing properly. They advised to get a bedding in service which I did at a local bike shop which cost £30. (The bike shop offered free bedding in services to their customers that purchased bikes from them) I had to get a new bracket fitted because of clunking (£25) and the reputable bike shop said this would of been down to poor manufactiring and quality control. Wiggle said it was not covered under warranty. So my advice is never buy a bike online and if you do check out the warranty first. I will not return to wiggle for further purchase.

jasonc63
7/12/18

I'm currently working with Wiggle to get a resolution for a bike I received that was received with an issue. As far as I can workout Yodel courier caused the problem.

When I received the bike, the box was completely open at one end and the chain had come off and was stuck between the frame at the bottom bracket. Was this caused by the open box, or did the courier stop the bike from rolling in transit, by locking the chain?

Either way, the Yodel courier dismissed it and said "the box goes through many pairs of hands and so boxes open" even when huge staples are used? and Wiggle argued for Yodel's limitations which I thought was poor. If yodel has damaged the bike, then they should pay to fix it.

The few times I've ridden the bike I've noticed that the front chain wheels have a small wobble and the chain often struggles to shift up from the smallest to medium chain wheel.

However, I like the bike and would like to find a good outcome.

Apart from low-cost, why do reputable companies such as Wiggle use Yodel?

tullioc
6/21/18

I bought a Wahoo Kickr Snap from Wiggle. Over £400 for a turbo trainer but the winters are long and my derrière isn't going to shrink itself. All was good in the land of virtual cycling until I plugged the Kickr in and sparks flew from the power supply like Jennifer Beals was doing a bit of welding behind me. I contacted Wiggle to see if I could return just the power supply rather than the whole trainer with its incredibly weighty flywheel. You'd think given that this was a matter of electrical safety and a potential threat to life, since there are 240V going into this faulty power supply, that Wiggle would want to get to the bottom of it. Apparently not so. They refuse to call me, provide a phone number where I can call them, or reply to my emails. This beggars belief. I've passed the matter to trading standards since there's a very real safety issue here.

carlw100
5/4/18

I sent a faulty watch back to Wiggle and requested a refund as I had been unhappy with the watch while it was working and was going to purchase a watch from a different brand (at over twice the price of the original watch I purchased). I have now been without watch and without a refund for almost a month despite hounding them constantly to get this resolved. I would have ordered the new watch from Wiggle, however this has dragged on for so long that I've now just ordered one from elsewhere.

simini
3/14/18

I made a total of 4 orders from them, 3 with problems (one canceled 5408462721, one with diferent configuratin on components 5408390789 received in 3 weeks inside EU, last one 6229813497 with small problem: the rims have no eyelet/caps like in description and pics). I do not recomand !!!

gaiuss
2/24/18

I wanted to make a change to the gearing on my bike. My local bike shop gave me a quote that I wasn't prepared to pay so I did a bit of looking around online. Being a bit of a novice I found Wiggle a very helpful site and the info provided gave me the confidence to make the purchase. I got the new gearing and the tools to do the job for quite a lot less than the shop wanted, made the change myself and so far (150 miles to date) my handiwork seems to be holding

anitad31
11/14/17

Dreadful customer service. Won't be using them ever again. Absolutely awful attitude from them! Replies are so patronising! Generally items are advertised but never in stock!

kodakj
9/8/17

I had several items in my basket. Prices magically changed after the order was processed which ended up costing me 40% higher than what was in the basket. I had the correct currency and destination selected, but something got changed after the order was processed and my credit card was charged much higher. They would not respond to multiple emails and kept accusing me of selecting the wrong settings even after I showed them screenshots of the correct settings.

dj509
8/25/17

I had to return an item. I followed the return instructions listed on their website. I just received an email from them informing me that the items I returned are too damaged for resale and I am not going to get a full refund.
So I guess I have to take their word for it and let them keep more than half of my money...buyers beware.

mattiac1
8/24/17

Don't waste time and money with this company they will never pay your claims I had bike insurance with them for 2 years , after the pedal been reported stolen to the local police they refused to pay i haven't received any penny even my insurance was 10 pounds a month.

trig4
6/3/17

The customer service team at Wiggle are great! I shop at Wiggle regularly and rarely ever have any issues, but when my parcel was lost they replaced quickly on next day delivery, happy days!!

stuartr20
6/2/17

I've sent a helmet back for an EXCHANGE after I purchased one through one of their offers of discount after spending over £100. I asked for the same helmet just a different colour but they refunded me and claimed they had no stock of the colour I requested. Their site claimed 10+ in stock. I now have to buy at full price due to the offer finishing by the time I heard back from them about the return. Disgusting customer service. I've tried to contact them but no response!

doublel
4/15/17

My order has been lost No one has a clue as to its'
Whereabouts .
They use " Royal Mail "! OMG Never again

fredm76
3/11/17

I have placed 3 orders in the last 3 months. The 1st was cancelled because the item was discountined although the website still had it. The second I paid next delivery and never received it. On the 3rd they sent the wrong item. The WORST online experience ever.

mikes501
2/8/17

As stated above; Wiggle sucks! I have ordered several times with Wiggle, due to their good prices. However, that's done now. No more! The low price is not worth all the hassle if the product is not good. And unfortunately, that seems to be often with Wiggle. And like mentioned in this forum; customer service really is ridiculous!!

Latest order: Windproof gloves. According to the size chart on the Wiggle site I order a size L and guess what: too small. So I send the product back at my own expense (don't even think that Wiggle will reimburse you in this case)! I told them send me a size XL. What happens: I get again the exactly same pair of gloves! Yes, size L. Tried to solve this with customer service but they do not respond quickly in case of problems. Never again!!

No. I asked why and the response was that customers prefer online chat

By Jonathan S.

Questions? Get answers from the Wiggle staff and other customers.

Wiggle?