Review of Wiggle

Wiggle reviews

PO6 3EN

alinnm
8/13/19

The prices are competitive, but you cannot trust them to deliver in time. Also there is no tracking available.

manosk2
8/5/19

Don't just Don't they look appealing with their prices but my orders 10 out of 10 either get delayed or lost. Problem is with their carrier DHL
and they don't seem to care. Currently, I have items waiting in Transit in Germany for 6 days and going on and imagine that I leave in EU(Greece). Absolutely horrible service I like that they guaranty delivery and after
when the S....t hit the fan they say wait and that they are not responsible.

charlesk245
7/30/19

Signed up as they were offering new users a £10 off promotion. Went through checkout before noticing one of the items was cheaper on amazon so went back and removed it from basket, only to find when I went back through checkout the system was saying the coupon was "only for new customers". Talked to customer service assuming was an easy fix. Rather than resetting account status or providing another code at the same value, the suggestion was to pay full price and they would refund after. I said it was crazy to expect me to pay more then go through effort of getting a refund back after when price not much differnet from other sites and I could just purchase on there. Customer service simply said that was their procedure in this situation, they made no effort to even say "I will talk to my line manager and see if there is anything we can do". If solving a trivial problem like this is so hard, I can't imagine what would happen if I needed to return something.

liamw33
7/25/19

I've ordered two bikes from Wiggle and each time they have arrived in non-working order.

Furthermore there customer service is abysmal. They are very slow and it can take a week for them to send you a new part if your bike fails under warranty (which probably happens more often than other retailers due to their shoddy bike builds).

Just avoid, don't put yourself through my misery.

paulh745
7/18/19

I have used Wiggle for many years, but since dealing with their customer services I shall not be going back. Months of time wasted trying to find out what is happening with warranty claim and in the end had to demand my money back, which they duly refunded and described as a good will gesture. Surely returning my money after they have failed to repair or replace their defective product, is a legal obligation, not a good will gesture?

sams627
6/26/19

I order a wetsuit from wiggle, it arrived with a small tear in it. I contacted their customer service department who requested photos of the tear. I was refused a refund and accused of damaging the wetsuit myself, I sent a complaint to their complaints department who were rude to me on the phone, told me to "prove it was them and not me" and left it at that, any attempt to contact them has resulted in them ignoring me. I am now £160 out of pocket and I couldn't participate in a triathlon I had paid for as I had to send the wetsuit back unused.
I will never shop with wiggle again and will encourage everyone to do the same

garethn3
5/24/19

What now a rubbish company with customer service, since merged.

Before brilliant, now not interested in the customer, and the returns process now is like chasing a F1 car in a Mini.

Avoid these & chain reaction (sister company)

carolw343
4/25/19

Absolutely shocking company. Ordered a jacket which, unfortunately, was too big when I tried it on. Returned it immediately by Collect+, at my own expense. After numerous emails and attempts at online discussions', finally received a refund today - nearly 3 weeks after sending the item back. It is totally unacceptable to hang on to customers' money for so long, especially when Collect+ tracking confirms that the item was received by Wiggle over 2 weeks ago. The jacket in question was supposedly reduced by £10 - by using an online code - however, I subsequently found it at another outlet a further £10 cheaper than the reduced price offered by Wiggle. Fair enough, I accepted that this was my own fault for not scouring the internet for long enough prior to purchasing; however, when you factor in the delivery charge (which other companies do not charge) and the original Wiggle jacket price, Wiggle turns out to be £24 more expensive than its rivals for the same item!! Do not use Wiggle, they will overcharge you for items that are available cheaper elsewhere, charge you for delivery and hang on to your money when you return an item (having paid for the privilege of doing so).

rorys31
4/24/19

lost my return. lost my email asking what was happening. sent me round various departments. no good answers. took successive phone calls asking for higher and higher management to get anything sorted. hurried tone of them trying to tick me off, brush me aside, shut me up. never

marvinl39
4/19/19

Easy purchase and transaction for a press fit bottom bracket for my new MTB with chainset and all for a good price too

kirka20
4/4/19

Like your www.site your Customer Service is a disgrace! Do NOT send whst should be illegal, emails with NO REPLY. First thing any1 should see is Contact Us. Top Right hand corner of their screen. (No tedious, pointless, useless forms like this). This according to Stockton on Tees(side) Riverside College Business School & Teesside Polytechnic and/or Universities exemplary schools of computing. "Those whom (like Wiggle ) make it difficult to Contact Us don't want contacting. This according to the deplorable InverMESS College / University of Highlands & Islands. IC/UHI. And this method of Contact is unlike a simple email like your company & 'respondent' staff all but useless. Unwarrented hardwork. Notably on my telephone. As it is I've ordered from TREDZ. Send no more emails.

Andrew P KIRK 10:47:00 AM

WIGGLE is far more trouble than it is worth. Clueless & Useless!

paddyr3
3/1/19

Ordered a pair of Salomon Hiking Trainer... Great.
Item arrived the next day while I was out... Great.
Item was left at the front door, in clear view from the road with no gate, nit in the pre agreed location of rear porch behind a latched lock gate... Not Great.
Emailed Wiggle, got a response within 12 hrs with a Denial of receipt form... Okay.
No response for 5 days to emails being sent daily requesting an update... Terrible.
I have used Wiggle for years, this will now stop, I will be taking my business elsewhere, as after sales service as just as important as before says service!

sandror22
2/13/19

Terrible customer service when it comes to returns - painful, time-consuming, not commercial at all and most of all, they charge you to return wrong items!

melissaf157
1/21/19

ordered a garmin watch and heart rate monitor - for circa £600 - and received an empty box!!
no customer service phone number, and been told to wait 12 hours for an email reply!
disgusting

cs301
1/12/19

cThis website is a con! Buyers beware and stay away from this site. These trust pilot reviews are unreliable! I bought a pair of hiking boots for a next day delivery and today was given a different colour. I tried to contact them but they do not have a contact number or email address advertised on their website. You can only talk to them through a useless chat box, which disconnects at times. This is very unreliable and untrustworthy of them. Then Tim whom I spoke to said that they gave me the correct item even though it was obviously not as my order was a black and grey colour, instead I was delivered a blue and green shoe. They are so imcompetent. Considering that they are a company selling shoes, they should be able to carefully identify the correct colour the buyer orders. Apparently this is a common issue according to another review website named sitejabber and you will see what I am talking about.
See for yourself. I do not know how they got a 9/10 on trustpilot! Total waste of time! Site jabber is more reliable!

simons146
1/9/19

I ordered a £100 coat that didn't arrive. Contacted wiggle who told me that it had been tracked and that delivery had been successful, even though they had no proof and the delivery wasn't signed for. I have been told that I will not get a refund. Disgusting.

vincentc167
1/3/19

They sent the wrong one, emailed customer
sevices and sent a picture, they got back saying yes they had and trainig had now been given to the offending individial, send it back to our returns wearhouse where a replacement will be despached, wasnt happy with this as its their mistake after this all further emails just fobbing, in the meantime get asked to review wiggle on trustpilot needless to say it wasnt good, get a quick reply saying the correct one would be sent immediatley only to find out the new order is a back order although the website shows in stock, it would apear that wiggle will take payment for orders they cannot meet give you the runaround then hopefully by the time they recieve the wrong item back they maybe will be able to, this is either company policy or its run by a shower of clowns either way use them at your own peril because I wont be again.

ivanv35
12/18/18

Placed an order and paid for "one day delivery". One week later no order, nobody knows where it is or when it will be delivered.
Oh, and if you want to cancel it and be refunded it will take "up to 3 weeks" to get your money back. GREAT.

Customer service is a joke, with empty (!!???) emails and an useless online chat.

NEVER AGAIN.

emk7
12/16/18

long time shopper.. will never use their service again. their customer service is attrocious.. i hope they shut down and stop getting to abuse monopolies.

ashtonh25
11/20/18

Having placed an order for a Garmin Watch bundle on the 19th for next day delivery, I then discovered myself that they had cancelled the order. They did not email or text me, I simply happened to log into my account. This time, they did not take payment.

Having spoken to a member of their team, who said it was a technical issue on their end, I then processed a second order. I used a different card on this occasion and payment was taken in full. I then logged into my account a few moments later to find the order had again been cancelled.

It appears that they are offering items are a considerably discount, undoubtedly to catch peoples attention. Then, when somebody buys them, they are cancelling the order. The most problematic issue is that they are taking the money and holding it.

With no phone number and slow online chat, they offer little support. I would urge people to avoid using Wiggle.

simonc123
9/8/18

I ordered a pair of reebok legacy lifters on Friday the 31st of August ready for a competition on Saturday the 8th. I had a confirmation email saying that the shoes would be delivered on or before the 6th August. On 7th August they still had not arrived so I contacted customer services to find out when it would be delivered. I then received in my view a sarcastic email saying due to a mix up they would not be delivered and there might be some alternatives goodies on wiggle that could make up for this. Normally I wouldn't be to bothered but the fact I needed the shoes for 0800 Saturday for a competition. The annoyance is that they couldn't be bothered to let me know earlier in the week so that I could source a alternative pair.

tanyan23
7/19/18

Purchased a mountain bike for Christmas. Within 6months (bike only used for 3 months) the gears were not changing properly. They advised to get a bedding in service which I did at a local bike shop which cost £30. (The bike shop offered free bedding in services to their customers that purchased bikes from them) I had to get a new bracket fitted because of clunking (£25) and the reputable bike shop said this would of been down to poor manufactiring and quality control. Wiggle said it was not covered under warranty. So my advice is never buy a bike online and if you do check out the warranty first. I will not return to wiggle for further purchase.

jasonc63
7/12/18

I'm currently working with Wiggle to get a resolution for a bike I received that was received with an issue. As far as I can workout Yodel courier caused the problem.

When I received the bike, the box was completely open at one end and the chain had come off and was stuck between the frame at the bottom bracket. Was this caused by the open box, or did the courier stop the bike from rolling in transit, by locking the chain?

Either way, the Yodel courier dismissed it and said "the box goes through many pairs of hands and so boxes open" even when huge staples are used? and Wiggle argued for Yodel's limitations which I thought was poor. If yodel has damaged the bike, then they should pay to fix it.

The few times I've ridden the bike I've noticed that the front chain wheels have a small wobble and the chain often struggles to shift up from the smallest to medium chain wheel.

However, I like the bike and would like to find a good outcome.

Apart from low-cost, why do reputable companies such as Wiggle use Yodel?

tullioc
6/21/18

I bought a Wahoo Kickr Snap from Wiggle. Over £400 for a turbo trainer but the winters are long and my derrière isn't going to shrink itself. All was good in the land of virtual cycling until I plugged the Kickr in and sparks flew from the power supply like Jennifer Beals was doing a bit of welding behind me. I contacted Wiggle to see if I could return just the power supply rather than the whole trainer with its incredibly weighty flywheel. You'd think given that this was a matter of electrical safety and a potential threat to life, since there are 240V going into this faulty power supply, that Wiggle would want to get to the bottom of it. Apparently not so. They refuse to call me, provide a phone number where I can call them, or reply to my emails. This beggars belief. I've passed the matter to trading standards since there's a very real safety issue here.

carlw100
5/4/18

I sent a faulty watch back to Wiggle and requested a refund as I had been unhappy with the watch while it was working and was going to purchase a watch from a different brand (at over twice the price of the original watch I purchased). I have now been without watch and without a refund for almost a month despite hounding them constantly to get this resolved. I would have ordered the new watch from Wiggle, however this has dragged on for so long that I've now just ordered one from elsewhere.

No. I asked why and the response was that customers prefer online chat

By Jonathan S.

Questions? Get answers from the Wiggle staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Wiggle