Wiggle

Wiggle has a consumer rating of 1.53 stars from 62 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Wiggle also ranks 28th among Cycling sites. The most common issues with Wiggle are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Like your www.site your Customer Service is a disgrace!
  • Took my money, paid for next day delivery and no goods arrived.
How would you rate Wiggle?

“Good form”

Marvin L.
4/19/19

Easy purchase and transaction for a press fit bottom bracket for my new MTB with chainset and all for a good price too

“Ruined Christmas for my 6 yr old..”

Peter E.
1/8/20

HI just to warn you about this company... I ordered a BMX from them for christmas for my six year old, I ordered the bike the 28th of November 2019, didn't arrive, didn't arrive, didn't arrive, no customer support, no idea where the bicycle has gone.... about as bad as you can expect buying online.. Use them at your peril..

customer service (21) day delivery (6) 3 weeks (3)
petere176
January 8th, 2020
adamd144
January 20th, 2020
Took my money, paid for next day delivery and no goods arrived.
Email them and they say use the live chat, live chat been busy for the last two days.
Won't be using again.
ivanm151
January 1st, 2020
fully paid for the goods. the store did not indicate significant delivery conditions. the goods are not delivered, the store refuses to return the money for 2 months.
antonc76
November 25th, 2019
Why this awful company insists on using Hermes as a courier is beyond me. Avoid like the plague. Once they have your money you're onyour own. They have no idea where your order is. It's impossible to contact them. I ha e ordered twice now through wiggle and both times Hermes have failed to deliver. Save your money and go elsewhere
luker77
January 11th, 2020
Horrible slow communication not worth the hassle at all. The chat is obviously the only means of communication and is extremely slow
jann79
January 2nd, 2020
Prioritising company policy above the customer needs, waiting for answer (e-mail) too long (a week), ignoring customer feedback. Don't buy anything from them, waste of time and money.
justing201
November 27th, 2019
Buyers beware! I purchased a 260 pair of cycling shoes to be delivered to Canada without shipping charges. I was then charged 100 dollars by the delivery company. I accept import, duties, and taxes, but this charge is far beyond that. It's also deceptive, as wiggle indicated 'no shipping fees.' So far, I've been brushed off by wiggle and told to contact the courier. Will update if this changes.
kateb213
December 7th, 2019
You cannot contact them except by email they send generic "holding emails" back. That's it. Take your money then your own your own even when goods don't turn up. AVOID.
danield399
September 5th, 2019
Bought an expensive EVOC cycle case. The wheel fell off within 2 minutes arriving at the airport. I asked for them to help, but all I had after a month was there was no spare parts and i just needed to wait. No offer to replace the bag. I had to chase up twice via email and a third time to ask for a replacement bag. They have no one you can call or talk too which makes ever interaction painfully slow. Go to ChainReaction cycles, they have a call centre and resolve issues very quickly.
alinnm
August 13th, 2019
The prices are competitive, but you cannot trust them to deliver in time. Also there is no tracking available.
royj61
October 29th, 2019
I feel I had to warn others about buying from Wiggle. I bought a carbon mountain bike which was damaged. Their response to emails is in excess of hours and that is in between each email so it took days to sort out. This was compounded by delivery problems.
I do not like companies that changed their attitudes once they have your money. It leaves you cornered, defenceless and turns excitement into total frustration.
manosk2
August 5th, 2019
Don't just Don't they look appealing with their prices but my orders 10 out of 10 either get delayed or lost. Problem is with their carrier DHL
and they don't seem to care. Currently, I have items waiting in Transit in Germany for 6 days and going on and imagine that I leave in EU(Greece). Absolutely horrible service I like that they guaranty delivery and after
when the S....t hit the fan they say wait and that they are not responsible.
liamw33
July 25th, 2019
I've ordered two bikes from Wiggle and each time they have arrived in non-working order.

Furthermore there customer service is abysmal. They are very slow and it can take a week for them to send you a new part if your bike fails under warranty (which probably happens more often than other retailers due to their shoddy bike builds).

Just avoid, don't put yourself through my misery.
paulh745
July 18th, 2019
I have used Wiggle for many years, but since dealing with their customer services I shall not be going back. Months of time wasted trying to find out what is happening with warranty claim and in the end had to demand my money back, which they duly refunded and described as a good will gesture. Surely returning my money after they have failed to repair or replace their defective product, is a legal obligation, not a good will gesture?
rorys31
April 24th, 2019
lost my return. lost my email asking what was happening. sent me round various departments. no good answers. took successive phone calls asking for higher and higher management to get anything sorted. hurried tone of them trying to tick me off, brush me aside, shut me up. never
paddyr3
March 1st, 2019
Ordered a pair of Salomon Hiking Trainer... Great.
Item arrived the next day while I was out... Great.
Item was left at the front door, in clear view from the road with no gate, nit in the pre agreed location of rear porch behind a latched lock gate... Not Great.
Emailed Wiggle, got a response within 12 hrs with a Denial of receipt form... Okay.
No response for 5 days to emails being sent daily requesting an update... Terrible.
I have used Wiggle for years, this will now stop, I will be taking my business elsewhere, as after sales service as just as important as before says service!
garethn3
May 24th, 2019
What now a rubbish company with customer service, since merged.

Before brilliant, now not interested in the customer, and the returns process now is like chasing a F1 car in a Mini.

Avoid these & chain reaction (sister company)
ivanv35
December 18th, 2018
Placed an order and paid for "one day delivery". One week later no order, nobody knows where it is or when it will be delivered.
Oh, and if you want to cancel it and be refunded it will take "up to 3 weeks" to get your money back. GREAT.

Customer service is a joke, with empty (!!???) emails and an useless online chat.

NEVER AGAIN.
simons146
January 9th, 2019
I ordered a £100 coat that didn't arrive. Contacted wiggle who told me that it had been tracked and that delivery had been successful, even though they had no proof and the delivery wasn't signed for. I have been told that I will not get a refund. Disgusting.
sandror22
February 13th, 2019
Terrible customer service when it comes to returns - painful, time-consuming, not commercial at all and most of all, they charge you to return wrong items!
melissaf157
January 21st, 2019
ordered a garmin watch and heart rate monitor - for circa £600 - and received an empty box!!
no customer service phone number, and been told to wait 12 hours for an email reply!
disgusting
emk7
December 16th, 2018
long time shopper.. will never use their service again. their customer service is attrocious.. i hope they shut down and stop getting to abuse monopolies.
marvinl39
April 19th, 2019
carlw100
May 4th, 2018
I sent a faulty watch back to Wiggle and requested a refund as I had been unhappy with the watch while it was working and was going to purchase a watch from a different brand (at over twice the price of the original watch I purchased). I have now been without watch and without a refund for almost a month despite hounding them constantly to get this resolved. I would have ordered the new watch from Wiggle, however this has dragged on for so long that I've now just ordered one from elsewhere.
simini
March 14th, 2018
I made a total of 4 orders from them, 3 with problems (one canceled *******721, one with diferent configuratin on components *******789 received in 3 weeks inside EU, last one *******497 with small problem: the rims have no eyelet/caps like in description and pics). I do not recomand !!!

No. Their "chat line" is never open or at least never when I have tried to contact them

By Kate B.