KrisLynn

KrisLynn has a consumer rating of 3.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KrisLynn ranks 15th among Fitness Equipment sites.

How would you rate KrisLynn?

“Can't get any better customer service!”

Monica F.
7/12/18

I checked a few places online but Krislynn was the most affordable but I was still confused because there were 2 options for the brakes that I needed for my spin bike. I called their customer service and was helped immediately by a real person! He asked me two questions and told me I could use the less expensive option. I placed my order on a Thursday afternoon, it shipped on Friday and arrived on Monday. Installed the brakes and they work great!

“Sells items that are not in stock - don't waste your time!”

Bryan H.
1/22/18

These guys are as shady as it gets. Spent hours trying to find the best price and a reputable seller online. The best price was, you guessed it, KrisLynn... So I placed the order, they charged my credit card, and minutes later I received a call from a very rude guy who claims the item was not in stock and it would take nearly 2 weeks to come in. Had i known that I would have ordered elsewhere. This shady business practice is a waste of time. Ecommerce websites can easily show inventory for items to prevent people from wasting time ordering things that aren't in stock. Stores like this are greedy and just want to take every order they can, and have no issue wasting people's time rather than being up front and indicating whether they actually have the item or not. Anyway, the guy actually called me and was completely rude to me on the phone and acted as if I owed him thanks for being willing to refund the money he never should have charged to begin with. If you don't want to waste your valuable time, steer clear of this store. There so many better online retailers that are honest with people.

monicaf67
July 12th, 2018

Installed the brakes and they work great!
mikeb769
June 28th, 2018
Brilliant service to UK. Part arrived within a week at a fraction of the cost that I was quoted in the UK.
Good schematic makes identifying parts easy.

With use Krislynn again.
bryanh101
January 22nd, 2018
sanb5
June 17th, 2015
Krislynn serves indoor cycling mats with perfect grip for the exercise bike, Also a large selection of BPA-free water bottles and other exercise accessories. Must try once catch them at http://www.krislynn.net

Questions? Get answers from the KrisLynn staff and other customers.

Schwinn and Star Trac indoor bike and cycling parts, Lemond and Vision Fitness spinning bike repairs! Johnny G, Schwinn, Tomahawk, Matrix, Keiser parts.

steved306
Steve D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KrisLynn?

Have a question about KrisLynn?