Review of Wig.com

Tel: 1-800-689-2587
CustomerService@Wig.com

ramonaj8
1/26/19

I ordered 3 wigs in December. After 3 weeks they arrived, but not in time for my event.
One was not a good fit. I returned within the 21 day policy period via USPS 2-day PM to ensure ontime delivery. After waiting several weeks for my refund, I got a card in the mail saying I needed to contact them in order to complete processing my order. I called and to my amazement was told I would not be receiving a refund because it was not received within the 21 day period...they supposedly received it 2 days after the expected delivery date on my USPS receipt. I was so angry and upset I hung up! Several hours later I called back to request that the wig be sent back to me since I had paid for it as well as return postage to send it back. I was now told that on the 18th they sold it to charity! Unbelievable! So I essentially GAVE them the cost of a wig and return postage with NOTHING to show for it! I WILL NOT TRUST THEM AGAIN! WHAT A RIPOFF!

maureene25
9/21/18

The cost of the wig is not as posted. The shipping and custom charges to Canada more than triple the cost. Wigs.com collects shipping costs from you then the item arrives COD! Wigs.com customer service says it has nothing to do with them and return options cost more than the 3X cost to accept the item. TOTAL SCAM beware.

kathyb174
12/29/17

very cheap,can,t reach or talk to anyone after three months waiting for three wigs,they don,t even look like the pictures,hair falls out everywhere,,DON,T DO IT!!!!!

jacih2
11/13/17

I ordered a wig from these thieves too, the wig was so bare in the back that you could see my own hair thru the wig. That is a DEFECTIVE WIG. So I returned it with the reason saying I wanted to EXCHANGE it. I got a card in the mail saying that they won't give me an exchange and they said they donated the defective wig I returned to CHARITY!! I am disgusted! I am a salon owner and I had hoped to recommend them to my clients. Instead I will have to warn them about this scam wig company.

oluyemsisa
7/18/16

This is about America system, I don't think this is a sin. When somebody placed an order the first order, the order didn't go through and repeat it again the second time, the same thing happened. Like 3 to 5 minute later , I checked my online account and saw it that the the money has been deducted for the two orders that does not went through before.I called two good times the same day nobody answer my call, then I send an email within hours and somebody replied. The person said the order had been send (the two), which did not go through on their website.All this happened between Thursday and Friday (June 16), last month. I called back again the following week for like 2 good days nobody pick the phone,then I have to call the credit card customer service and the credit card rep. called Wig.com. Three of us were together on the phone ,the Wig,com representative said they are going to return my money and I promise the Wig.com rep. that I will send back their product. He said I can do that anytime. This is my forth order from them within a month. I requested for this because I don't have much money,I used the credit card always. After few days again I placed an .ordered, the order went through, this was on the Friday too but few hours later Wig.com cancelled the order. I called immediately but has they said nobody was there to pick up the phone. I called back on Monday the following week and male rep. answered the call, ask for my information and he said with annoyance and loud voice that I can never order from WIG.COM AGAIN. I asked why,he said because I called the credit card company and I tried to explain myself, about calling they and send 2 email without no reply.He did not care , he just continued with his rudeness with dirty words. Why are we behaving to each other like this. Everybody knows this America system, why is he so annoyed with all my effort to speak with Wig.com before I include the credit card company Please is this my fault??.................... Never again will i buy from them

stephaniet47
2/11/16

They made mistake re overnight shipping (I was expecting overnight s&h - on-line receipt indicated charge of $39.99 for same) when I called, rep was rude, non-apologetic about delay and practically called me a liar for continually stating I ordered overnight shipping. I was also taken aback when told part of order was cancelled? Why didn't they contact me?
I asked that they send return label - was told THAT would take 24-48 hrs. Anyhow, I asked for a SUPERVISOR. After she had me hold for several minutes, she came back stating she couldn't give me supervisor's name, to keep holding. WELL, I'm HOLDING! It's been since 5:59 Central, and it is now 6:29 - obviously, they've NO INTENTION of coming to the line again. Music in the background while "PLEASE HOLD - YOUR CALL IS BEING REGISTERED is repeated ad nauseum. Better Business Bureau will be advised accordingly - you'd better believe it! Guess I'll hang up and enjoy my evening while they continue "REGISTERING" my call...

angelas52
1/15/15

I order wigs on line several times a year. This was my first time using wig,com and it will most definitely be the last. I placed an order on 12/31/2014 for 3 units. As of today I have received no email confirmation (other than receipt of my order) from them.

I went to my online account today and it said my order was shipped. I then noticed it only showed 2 wigs in transit. Using their slow as molasses, phone system, I was informed that the wig was on back order and would be in stock before 12/18/2015. Are you kidding me? I'm supposed to wait a year!

I then selected the option of speaking to a representative. After a 30 minute wait, (no, I am not exaggerating. (Thank goodness it was an 800 number and not a toll call.) My call was answered by the rudest, most non caring customer service representative I have ever had the misfortune of talking to. When I asked her why I wasn't informed my item was on back order she said it was because I placed my call online. WTH does that mean. She further informed me it was only on back order until the end of March 2015. So 3 months, in lieu of 12. I told her to cancel it. She said you want to replace it with another unit. Here's a thought, inform us it's on back order when we place the order and let us decide if we want to wait 3 months.

Needless to say, I cancelled the order and requested the refund. I was also informed the other units should be delivered in 5-7 business days. So if you want your items in a month with the worse customer service around by all means use this company.

As for me I'm running to another company!

Questions? Get answers from the Wig.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Wig.com