Review of Wayfair.co.uk

London, London E14, England
Tel: 0800 169 0423

matthewc302
12/14/18

I would give zero if possible. We ordered a dining room set for delivery in Northern Ireland. At no point were we told this would be a problem. The order - and our payment - were accepted. We were told delivery would take several weeks, so we waited patiently. When we were told that delivery would be a couple weeks longer than expected, we waited patiently. When the date for delivery finally arrived, we were told that delivery would not be possible -- leaving us without a dining table and chairs for the holiday season. No compensation was paid. This is not a way to do business. Very poor performance. Get your act together Wayfair!

marilyng27
12/14/18

I started buying from Wayfair late this year (2018), my first purchase was a table and chairs, and I wasn't disappointed. The assembly was relatively easy and the quality of the goods is better than expected. Since then I've purchased numerous pieces of furniture and the quality is excellent. I had one problem with the delivery as Wayfair use various couriers, the speed of customer service sorting out my issue was impressive, they even called back after it was sorted to make sure everything was okay. What I like the most is the choice of furniture and other things. They appear to sell most household goods all in one place. So far, so good!

nicolec459
11/23/18

Shocking.
Bought the globe whiskey cabinet for my boyfriend as a Christmas present and not one of his whiskey bottles fit. We knew that certain whiskey bottles wouldn't fit as they are all very different shapes, but not even a wine bottle fit!!! We went onto the website to check their pictures and they have a wine bottle and what looks like a few spirit bottles shown.
Oh and also it was faulty, so we couldn't even put it together.
Rang customer service, basically told us to return it at a £5 cost to us (product was already £79.99). We said that we didn't want a refund but instead a replacement, only if they could guarantee that ours would be the same as the one on their website and would at least fit a standard bottle. They said that all their products are the same, so the one we have is the one they sell.
False advertising on their website then? Photoshop?
Pretty sure this is against trading standards.
The reply to all of this was, these are not our pictures and we are sorry.
Is that it?
Useless.
First time customer, and last time I will ever order.

amandaw139
6/28/18

Bought a garden dining set labelled some assembly required actually needed power screwdriver to assembly as wood screws needed to assemble chairs cost £100 for power tool. Table had no screws or assembly instructions. Once arrived after phoning now need additional ratchet screws. Warning... some assembly means no pre drilling and decent carpentry skills needed plus power tools.
Customer service after event was really kind as gave me £50 refund. Less than half the cost of tools required

Tip for consumers: Be careful how much assembly needed

rong75
6/23/16

Wayfair has everything, I love to look for great deals, and the quality of everything I've bought so far is great.

marys239
10/8/15

First time I used Wayfair and can say I'm very satisfied with their service and delivery. I purchase a TV Stand and it was as described. Would recommend using this company and avoid gobuydirect as they let me down by lying to me about the product being discontinued and holding on to my money for nearly one month. With this company Wayfair, I ordered the TV of my choice on a Monday, it was dispatched by Thursday and delivered on the Friday (as stated on their delivery advice note).

Would recommend and buy from this company in the future!

Tip for consumers: Easy to use website, good all round communication between supplier and customer. Was advised when my item was being dispatched and had tracking device.

Extremely reliable service, I've been buying from Wayfair for three months without any issues

By Marilyn G.

The choice of furniture, lots of things all from one place. The price is very reasonable.

By Marilyn G.
Questions? Get answers from the Wayfair.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Wayfair.co.uk