Review of Watches.com

Tel: +1-925-575-7775
contact@watches.com

stefans49
4/7/18

Ordered online on Watches-Swiss.com 13 Mar NBA T0552171101700 Tissot PRC 200 Ladies Swiss Watch because, unfortunately, in Russia they were not at this point, and the representation of Tissot promised to deliver only 3 weeks( could not Wait, as it's my sister's birthday was scheduled in 11 days. The site also promised delivery 3-5 business days . Promptly issued and sent! March 20 watch was at the customs of Russia, but ...... Slowness and bureaucratic delays delayed delivery as much as for an additional 8 days (to the birthday did not hurry , but most importantly, that in principle arrived in Russia ! They say that with jewelry and watches delivery is generally problematic and often sent back ( with USPS everything went well. Mark, the owner of the site, personally communicated with me and supported in moments of doubt) I am very grateful for his support and product ! Summary-saved, even taking into account the delivery of $ 50, but most importantly received the goods, which we did not have ! Thank you, mark, very much !!! The website I recommend ! Should just order the product a little in advance ....

Response from Thomas H., Watches.com Representative
Thank you for the review. 99% of customers only leave feedback when they're unsatisfied so we appreciate the positive review..
baijuk
4/5/18

Great deals on cool watches . I brought a Fossil mens watch for a cool deal. Best price I could find online.

Response from Thomas H., Watches.com Representative
Thanks for the positive feedback and for shopping on Watches.com
sweeq
3/30/17

When my wife logged on to watches.com - as a new customer - to buy a watch for me, a 15% discount pop up appeared. Having retrieved the discount code, the checkout system refused to process the code with the message "the code you entered couldn't be applied to any items in your order". It is pathetic when sellers make promises and then pull them. Shows a clear lack of integrity. Watches.com should look up what the word "cognitive dissonance" means.

BTW, they don't provide a phone number to call customer service. Shows how much they regard customers..

Response from Thomas H., Watches.com Representative
Hello Swee Q.,
Based on your correspondence with us via email, you wanted to apply the coupon code to a new brand that we just launched on the site. We've corrected the issue and the code will work now. The coupon code was created before the brand existed on our site which is why the code wouldn't work when you tried it. We had to manually go in to the coupon and add the new brand to the applicable list. We apologize for the inconvenience and we're glad that we were able to correct it quickly. Thanks for choosing Watches.com
donl62
12/30/16

I ordered a $300 izzy myake watch that does not work. The watches.com customer service number requires you to leave a voicemail. They do not return calls. You can reach them by email. They do not respond. I really got screwed by them.

Response from Thomas H., Watches.com Representative
Hi Don,
Thank you for your honest feedback. You emailed on Dec 26th and our customer service manager responded on Dec 27th and then followed up later when we never received a response from you. Glad we were able to resolve it quickly once you found our emails in your SPAM folder.
Since 2016, we've overhauled our customer service team and processes. We're reduced our response time by 40% from 2017 to 2018. We hope you'll give us another chance in 2019 as we have tens of thousands of happy repeat customers. Thanks Don.

Hi Ian, Occasionally a misrouted package happens, but it's rare. We're glad USPS fixed their error in how they sorted the package. rerouted it from Australia to the UK, and you received your watch in time for Christmas. Thanks

By Thomas H., Watches.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Watches.com staff and other customers.

Watches.com?